Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 617941 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #210 on: April 06, 2010, 12:11:08 AM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL:

After wandering through so many incarnations, I have come to Your Sanctuary. Save me — lift my body up out of the deep, dark pit of the world, and attach me to Your feet. || 1 || Pause || I do not know anything about spiritual wisdom, meditation or karma, and my way of life is not clean and pure. Please attach me to the hem of the robe of the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; help me to cross over the terrible river. || 1 || Comforts, riches and the sweet pleasures of Maya — do not implant these within your mind. Slave Nanak is satisfied and satiated by the Blessed Vision of the Lord’s Darshan; his only ornamentation is the love of the Lord’s Name. || 2 || 8 || 12 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #211 on: April 06, 2010, 11:12:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Saibji, i dont know wat to say but just sharing my personal exp wid u. On 26th mar, i happened to visit dwarkamai after a long time and on the home page i noticed that you haven't posted anything since last 2 days in this particular section, so i did exactly the same what sai baba wished for i.e to visit dwarkamai and do wat is required :))

So u need not to thanks me at all. All thanks to our lovely sai baba, i always say this that HE is the sole doer. And yes one more thing thanks 2 u as well for taking care of this lovely thread :)

Sai bless you always.

Om Sai Ram

*Thanks SMG & Chanda for continuing the thread. I was just thinking SMG to post in my absence and within couple of hours Post was there. Thanks to Sai. Thanks Chanda, you too. I am sure you people take care while posting. Still for more clarity, It is not just copy and post article. Hukumnana is available on  sgpc’s website. It is not easy to take care of all rituals, But to respect the dignity of SGGS Ji, Please keep surrounding area of your computer clean, No used Tea, Snacks or any eatable items. No cheap wallpaper or screen saver you should have in terms of high spirit. Please First Read and understand fully, before posting. If possible do with head covered and bare feet.

I don’t intend to get anything posted here except Hukumnama or any explanation related to, but just for better understanding, I have written this.

May God Bless You All!

ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #212 on: April 07, 2010, 02:00:39 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIFTH MEHL, FIRST HOUSE, ASHTAPADEES: 
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: 

The One who created the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, is the Almighty Lord, the Cause of causes. He fashioned the soul and the body, O Siblings of Destiny, by His own power. How can He be described? How can He be seen, O Siblings of Destiny? The Creator is One; He is indescribable. Praise the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, O Siblings of Destiny; through Him, the essence is known. || 1 || O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Lord God. He blesses His servant with the gift of the Naam; He is the Destroyer of pain and suffering. || Pause || Everything is in His home, O Siblings of Destiny; His warehouse is overflowing with the nine treasures. His worth cannot be estimated, O Siblings of Destiny; He is lofty, inaccessible and infinite. He cherishes all beings and creatures, O Siblings of Destiny; he continually takes care of them. So meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, and merge in the Word of the Shabad. || 2 || Adoring the feet of the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, doubt and fear are dispelled. Joining the Society of the Saints, cleanse your mind, O Siblings of Destiny, and dwell in the Name of the Lord. The darkness of ignorance shall be dispelled, O Siblings of Destiny, and the lotus of your heart shall blossom forth. By the Guru’s Word, peace wells up, O Siblings of Destiny; all fruits are with the True Guru. || 3 || Give up your sense of mine and yours, O Siblings of Destiny, and become the dust of the feet of all. In each and every heart, God is contained, O Siblings of Destiny; He sees, and hears, and is ever-present with us. On that day when one forgets the Supreme Lord God, O Siblings of Destiny, on that day, one ought to die crying out in pain. He is the all-powerful Cause of Causes, O Siblings of Destiny; he is totally filled with all powers. || 4 || The Love of the Name is the greatest treasure, O Siblings of Destiny; through it, emotional attachment to Maya is dispelled. If it is pleasing to His Will, then He unites us in His Union, O Siblings of Destiny; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to abide in the mind. The heart-lotus of the Gurmukh blossoms forth, O Siblings of Destiny, and the heart is illumined. The Glory of God has been revealed, O Siblings of Destiny, and the earth and sky have blossomed forth. || 5 || The Perfect Guru has blessed me with contentment, O Siblings of Destiny; day and night, I remain attached to the Lord’s Love. My tongue continually chants the Lord’s Name, O Siblings of Destiny; this is the true taste, and the object of human life. Listening with my ears, I hear and so I live, O Siblings of Destiny; I have obtained the unchanging, unmoving state. That soul,which does not place its faith in the Lord shall burn, O Siblings of Destiny. || 6 || My Lord and Master has so many virtues, O Siblings of Destiny; I am a sacrifice to Him. He nurtures even the most worthless, O Siblings of Destiny, and gives home to the homeless. He gives us nourishment with each and every breath, O Siblings of Destiny; His Name is everlasting. One who meets with the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, does so only by perfect destiny. || 7 || Without Him, I cannot live, even for an instant, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally filled with all powers. With every breath and morsel of food, I will not forget Him, O Siblings of Destiny; I behold Him ever-present. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meet Him, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally pervading and permeating everywhere. Those who do not embrace love for the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, always die crying out in pain. || 8 || Grasping hold of the hem of His robe, O Siblings of Destiny, we are carried across the world-ocean of fear and pain. By His Glance of Grace, He has blessed us, O Siblings of Destiny; He shall be with us until the very end. My mind and body are soothed and calmed, O Siblings of Destiny, nourished by the food of the Naam. Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, O Siblings of Destiny; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. || 9 || 1 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #213 on: April 08, 2010, 03:48:11 AM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FOURTH MEHL:

The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it. O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. || 1 || Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second. Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. || Pause || You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits. You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. || 2 || The Lord’s humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru’s Love. Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. || 3 || He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments. Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. || 4 || 5 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #214 on: April 09, 2010, 03:24:48 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, FOURTH MEHL:

He has spiritual ignorance within, and his intellect is dull and dim; he does not place his faith in the True Guru. He has deceit within himself, and so he sees deception in all others; through his deceptions, he is totally ruined. The True Guru’s Will does not enter into his consciousness, and so he wanders around, pursuing his own interests. If He grants His Grace, then Nanak is absorbed into the Word of the Shabad. || 1 || FOURTH MEHL: The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; in the love of duality, their minds are unsteady. Night and day, they are burning; day and night, they are totally ruined by their egotism. Within them, is the total pitch darkness of greed, and no one even approaches them. They themselves are miserable, and they never find peace; they are born, only to die, and die again. O Nanak, the True Lord God forgives those, who focus their consciousness on the Guru’s feet. || 2 || PAUREE: That Saint, that devotee, is acceptable, who is loved by God. Those beings are wise, who meditate on the Lord. They eat the food, the treasure of the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord. They apply the dust of the feet of the Saints to their foreheads. O Nanak, they are purified, bathing in the sacred shrine of the Lord. || 26 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #215 on: April 10, 2010, 01:54:41 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

The filth of countless incarnations sticks to this mind; it has become pitch black. The oily rag cannot be cleaned by merely washing it, even if it is washed a hundred times. By Guru’s Grace, one remains dead while yet alive; his intellect is transformed, and he becomes detached from the world. O Nanak, no filth sticks to him, and he does not fall into the womb again. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: Kali Yuga is called the Dark Age, but the most sublime state is attained in this age. The Gurmukh obtains the fruit, the Kirtan of the Lord’s Praises; this is his destiny, ordained by the Lord. O Nanak, by Guru’s Grace, he worships the Lord night and day; he chants the Lord’s Name, and remains absorbed in the Lord’s devotional worship. || 2 || PAUREE: O Lord, unite me with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, so that with my mouth, I may speak the sublime Word of the Guru’s Bani. I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and constantly chant the Lord’s Name; through the Guru’s Teachings, I enjoy the Lord’s Love constantly. I take the medicine of meditation on the Lord’s Name, which has cured all diseases and multitudes of sufferings. Those who do not forget the Lord, while breathing or eating — know them to be the perfect servants of the Lord. Those Gurmukhs who worship the Lord in adoration end their subservience to the Messenger of Death, and to the world. || 22 ||

*Thanks Baba for the answer!
    om sai ram!

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #216 on: April 11, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FOURTH MEHL, SECOND HOUSE: ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Remember in meditation the Lord, Har, Har, the unfathomable, infinite Lord. Remembering Him in meditation, pains are dispelled. O Lord, Har, Har, lead me to meet the True Guru; meeting the Guru, I am at peace. || 1 || Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, O my friend. Cherish the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, in your heart. Read the Ambrosial Words of the Lord, Har, Har; meeting with the Guru, the Lord is revealed. || 2 || The Lord, the Slayer of demons, is my breath of life. His Ambrosial Amrit is so sweet to my mind and body. O Lord, Har, Har, have mercy upon me, and lead me to meet the Guru, the immaculate Primal Being. || 3 || The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is forever the Giver of peace. My mind is imbued with the Lord's Love. O Lord Har, Har, lead me to meet the Guru, the Greatest Being; through the Name of Guru Nanak, I have found peace.||4||1||7||
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #217 on: April 12, 2010, 12:41:31 AM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL:

After wandering through so many incarnations, I have come to Your Sanctuary. Save me — lift my body up out of the deep, dark pit of the world, and attach me to Your feet. || 1 || Pause || I do not know anything about spiritual wisdom, meditation or karma, and my way of life is not clean and pure. Please attach me to the hem of the robe of the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; help me to cross over the terrible river. || 1 || Comforts, riches and the sweet pleasures of Maya — do not implant these within your mind. Slave Nanak is satisfied and satiated by the Blessed Vision of the Lord’s Darshan; his only ornamentation is the love of the Lord’s Name. || 2 || 8 || 12 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #218 on: April 12, 2010, 11:46:28 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG SOOHEE, FIRST MEHL, CHHANT, SECOND HOUSE: 
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

My friends have come into my home. The True Lord has united me with them. The Lord automatically united me with them when it pleased Him; uniting with the chosen ones, I have found peace. I have obtained that thing, which my mind desired. Meeting with them, night and day, my mind is pleased; my home and mansion are beautified. The unstruck sound current of the Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds, vibrates and resounds; my friends have come into my home. || 1 || So come, my beloved friends, and sing the songs of joy, O sisters. Sing the true songs of joy and God will be pleased. You shall be celebrated throughout the four ages. My Husband Lord has come into my home, and my place is adorned and decorated. Through the Shabad, my affairs have been resolved. Applying the ointment, the supreme essence, of divine wisdom to my eyes, I see the Lord’s form throughout the three worlds. So join with me, my sisters, and sing the songs of joy and delight; my friends have come into my home. || 2 || My mind and body are drenched with Ambrosial Nectar; deep within the nucleus of my self, is the jewel of the Lord’s Love. This invaluable jewel is deep within me; I contemplate the supreme essence of reality. Living beings are mere beggars; You are the Giver of rewards; You are the Giver to each and every being. You are Wise and All-knowing, the Inner-knower; You Yourself created the creation. So listen, O my sisters — the Enticer has enticed my mind. My body and mind are drenched with Nectar. || 3 || O Supreme Soul of the World, Your play is true. Your play is true, O Inaccessible and Infinite Lord; without You, who can make me understand? There are millions of Siddhas and enlightened seekers, but without You, who can call himself one? Death and rebirth drive the mind insane; only the Guru can hold it in its place. O Nanak, one who burns away his demerits and faults with the Shabad, accumulates virtue, and finds God. || 4 || 1 || 2 ||

*Thanks Baba, 100% Truth, but most difficult to understand and accept with whom you unite that is only best for sinner like us to grow divine fulfilling the purpose of being human to move ahead to merge in holy and divine feet of Lord!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #219 on: April 14, 2010, 01:23:59 AM »
  • Publish

TODEE, 5th GURU :

Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever. How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? || Pause || Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake. One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. || 1 || He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace. He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. || 2 || 2 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #220 on: April 14, 2010, 11:59:46 PM »
  • Publish

WADAHANS, THIRD MEHL:

Listen, O brides of the Lord: serve your Husband Lord, and contemplate the Word of His Shabad. The worthless bride does not know her Husband Lord — she is deluded; forgetting her Husband Lord, she weeps and wails. She weeps, thinking of her Husband Lord, and she constantly cherishes His virtues; her Husband Lord does not die, or go away. As Gurmukh, she knows Him; through the Word of His Shabad, He is realized. Through True Love, she merges with Him. She who does not know her Husband Lord, the Architect of karma, is deluded by falsehood — she herself is false. Listen, O brides of the Lord: serve your Husband Lord, and contemplate the Word of His Shabad. || 1 || He Himself created the whole world; the world comes and goes. The love of Maya has ruined the world; people die, to be re-born, over and over again. People die to be re-born, over and over again, while their sins steadily increase; without spiritual wisdom, they are deluded. Without the Shabad, the Husband Lord is not found; the worthless, false bride wastes her life away, weeping and wailing. He is my Beloved Husband Lord, the Life of the World — for whom should I weep? They alone weep, who forget their Husband Lord. He Himself created the whole world; the world comes and goes. || 2 || That Husband Lord is True, forever True; He does not die or go away. The ignorant soul-bride wanders in delusion; in the love of duality, she sits like a widow. She sits like a widow, in the love of duality; infatuated with Maya, she suffers in pain. She grows old, and her body withers away. Whatever has come, shall all pass away; through the love of duality, all suffer in pain. They do not see the Messenger of Death; they long for Maya, and their consciousness is attached to greed. That Husband Lord is True, forever True; He does not die or go away. || 3 || Some weep and wail, separated from their Husband Lord; the blind ones do not know that their Husband is with them. By Guru’s Grace, they meet their True Husband, and cherish Him always deep within. She cherishes her Husband deep within herself — He is always with her, but the self-willed manmukhs think that He is far away. This body rolls in the dust, and is totally useless; it does not realize the Presence of its Lord and Master. Nanak, that soul-bride is united in Union; she cherishes her Beloved Husband forever, deep within. Some weep and wail, separated from their Husband Lord; the blind ones do not know that their Husband is with them. || 4 || 2 ||  

*Sai............!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #221 on: April 16, 2010, 12:26:38 AM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL:

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #222 on: April 17, 2010, 12:55:57 AM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

Be Merciful, O my Beloved Lord and Master, that I may behold the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan with my eyes. Please bless me, O my Beloved, with thousands of tongues, to worship and adore You with my mouth, O Lord. Worshipping the Lord in adoration, the Path of Death is overcome, and no pain or suffering will afflict you. The Lord and Master is pervading and permeating the water, the land and the sky; wherever I look, there He is. Doubt, attachment and corruption are gone. God is the nearest of the near. Please bless Nanak with Your Merciful Grace, O God, that his eyes may behold the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. || 1 || Please bless me, O Beloved God, with millions of ears, with which I may hear the Glorious Praises of the Imperishable Lord. Listening, listening to these, this mind becomes spotless and pure, and the noose of Death is cut. The noose of Death is cut, meditating on the Imperishable Lord, and all happiness and wisdom are obtained. Chant, and meditate, day and night, on the Lord, Har, Har. Focus your meditation on the Celestial Lord. The painful residues of sinful mistakes are burnt away, by keeping God in one’s thoughts; evil-mindedness is erased. Says Nanak, O God, please be Merciful to me, that I may listen to Your Glorious Praises, O Imperishable Lord. || 2 || Please give me millions of hands to serve You, God, and let my feet walk on Your Path. Service to the Lord is the boat to carry us across the terrifying world-ocean. So cross over the terrifying world-ocean, meditating in remembrance on the Lord, Har, Har; all wishes shall be fulfilled. Even the worst corruption is taken away; peace wells up, and the unstruck celestial harmony vibrates and resounds. All the fruits of the mind’s desires are obtained; His creative power is infinitely valuable. Says Nanak, please be Merciful to me, God, that my mind may follow Your Path forever. || 3 || This opportunity, this glorious greatness, this blessing and wealth, come by great good fortune. These pleasures, these delightful enjoyments, come when my mind is attached to the Lord’s Feet. My mind is attached to God’s Feet; I seek His Sanctuary. He is the Creator, the Cause of causes, the Cherisher of the world. Everything is Yours; You are my God, O my Lord and Master, Merciful to the meek. I am worthless, O my Beloved, ocean of peace. In the Saints’ Congregation, my mind is awakened. Says Nanak, God has been Merciful to me; my mind is attached to His Lotus Feet. || 4 || 3 || 6 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #223 on: April 19, 2010, 01:09:14 AM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL:

The value and worth of the Lord’s Name cannot be described. Blessed are those humble beings, who lovingly focus their minds on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. True are the Guru’s Teachings, and True is contemplative meditation. God Himself forgives, and bestows contemplative meditation. || 1 || The Lord’s Name is wonderful! God Himself imparts it. In the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Gurmukhs obtain it. || 1 || Pause || We are ignorant; ignorance fills our minds. We do all our deeds in ego. By Guru’s Grace, egotism is eradicated. Forgiving us, the Lord blends us with Himself. || 2 || Poisonous wealth gives rise to great arrogance. Drowning in egotism, no one is honored. Forsaking self-conceit, one finds lasting peace. Under Guru’s Instruction, he praises the True Lord. || 3 || The Creator Lord Himself fashions all. Without Him, there is no other at all. He alone is attached to Truth, whom the Lord Himself so attaches. O Nanak, through the Naam, lasting peace is attained in the hereafter. || 4 || 8 ||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #224 on: April 19, 2010, 01:16:15 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

In egotism, the world is dead; it dies and dies, again and again. As long as there is breath in the body, he does not remember God; what will he do when he goes beyond? One who remembers the Lord is spiritually wise; the ignorant act blindly. O Nanak, whatever one does in this world determines what he shall receive in the world beyond. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: It is the pre-ordained Command of the Lord and Master, that one cannot be conscious of Him without the True Guru. Meeting the True Guru, one realizes that the Lord is permeating and pervading deep within; he remains forever absorbed in the Lord’s Love. With each and every breath, he constantly remembers the Lord in meditation; not a single breath passes in vain. The fear of birth and death departs, and one obtains the honored state of eternal life. O Nanak, this rank is bestowed upon those whom He showers with His Mercy. || 2 || PAUREE: He Himself is all-wise and all-knowing; He Himself is supreme. He Himself reveals His form, and He Himself enjoins us to His meditation. He Himself poses as a silent sage, and He Himself speaks spiritual wisdom. He does not seem bitter to anyone; He is pleasing to all. His Praises cannot be described; I am forever and ever a sacrifice to Him. || 19 ||

*Thanks Baba for confirming my belief!
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments