Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 629440 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #225 on: April 20, 2010, 12:26:03 AM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, THIRD MEHL: 

The body-bride is very beautiful; she dwells with her Husband Lord. She becomes the happy soul-bride of her True Husband Lord, contemplating the Word of the Guru’s Shabad. The Lord’s devotee is forever attuned to the Lord’s Love; her ego is burnt away from within. || 1 || Waaho! Waaho! Blessed, blessed is the Word of the Perfect Guru’s Bani. It wells up and springs forth from the Perfect Guru, and merges into Truth. || 1 || Pause || Everything is within the Lord — the continents, worlds and nether regions. The Life of the World, the Great Giver, dwells within the body; He is the Cherisher of all. The body-bride is eternally beautiful; the Gurmukh contemplates the Naam. || 2 || The Lord Himself dwells within the body; He is invisible and cannot be seen. The foolish self-willed manmukh does not understand; he goes out searching for the Lord externally. One who serves the True Guru is always at peace; the True Guru has shown me the Invisible Lord. || 3 || Within the body there are jewels and precious treasures, the over-flowing treasure of devotion. Within this body are the nine continents of the earth, its markets, cities and streets. Within this body are the nine treasures of the Naam; contemplating the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, it is obtained. || 4 || Within the body, the Lord estimates the weight; He Himself is the weigher. This mind is the jewel, the gem, the diamond; it is absolutely priceless. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, cannot be purchased at any price; the Naam is obtained by contemplating the Guru. || 5 || One who becomes Gurmukh searches this body; all others just wander around in confusion. That humble being alone obtains it, unto whom the Lord bestows it. What other clever tricks can anyone try? Within the body, the Fear of God and Love for Him abides; by Guru’s Grace, they are obtained. || 6 || Within the body, are Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, from whom the whole world emanated. The True Lord has staged and contrived His own play; the expanse of the Universe comes and goes. The Perfect True Guru Himself has made it clear, that emancipation comes through the True Name. || 7 || That body, which serves the True Guru, is embellished by the True Lord Himself. Without the Name, the mortal finds no place of rest in the Court of the Lord; he shall be tortured by the Messenger of Death. O Nanak, true glory is bestowed, when the Lord showers His Mercy. || 8 || 2 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #226 on: April 21, 2010, 12:07:33 AM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL, THIRD HOUSE, DU-PADAS:
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Give me a message from my Beloved — tell me, tell me! I am wonder-struck, hearing the many reports of Him; tell them to me, O my happy sister soul-brides. || 1 || Pause || Some say that He is beyond the world — totally beyond it, while others say that He is totally within it. His color cannot be seen, and His pattern cannot be discerned. O happy soul-brides, tell me the truth! || 1 || He is pervading everywhere, and He dwells in each and every heart; He is not stained — He is unstained. Says Nanak, listen, O people: He dwells upon the tongues of the Saints. || 2 || 1 || 2 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #227 on: April 22, 2010, 12:05:41 AM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, THIRD MEHL: 

The body-bride is very beautiful; she dwells with her Husband Lord. She becomes the happy soul-bride of her True Husband Lord, contemplating the Word of the Guru’s Shabad. The Lord’s devotee is forever attuned to the Lord’s Love; her ego is burnt away from within. || 1 || Waaho! Waaho! Blessed, blessed is the Word of the Perfect Guru’s Bani. It wells up and springs forth from the Perfect Guru, and merges into Truth. || 1 || Pause || Everything is within the Lord — the continents, worlds and nether regions. The Life of the World, the Great Giver, dwells within the body; He is the Cherisher of all. The body-bride is eternally beautiful; the Gurmukh contemplates the Naam. || 2 || The Lord Himself dwells within the body; He is invisible and cannot be seen. The foolish self-willed manmukh does not understand; he goes out searching for the Lord externally. One who serves the True Guru is always at peace; the True Guru has shown me the Invisible Lord. || 3 || Within the body there are jewels and precious treasures, the over-flowing treasure of devotion. Within this body are the nine continents of the earth, its markets, cities and streets. Within this body are the nine treasures of the Naam; contemplating the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, it is obtained. || 4 || Within the body, the Lord estimates the weight; He Himself is the weigher. This mind is the jewel, the gem, the diamond; it is absolutely priceless. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, cannot be purchased at any price; the Naam is obtained by contemplating the Guru. || 5 || One who becomes Gurmukh searches this body; all others just wander around in confusion. That humble being alone obtains it, unto whom the Lord bestows it. What other clever tricks can anyone try? Within the body, the Fear of God and Love for Him abides; by Guru’s Grace, they are obtained. || 6 || Within the body, are Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, from whom the whole world emanated. The True Lord has staged and contrived His own play; the expanse of the Universe comes and goes. The Perfect True Guru Himself has made it clear, that emancipation comes through the True Name. || 7 || That body, which serves the True Guru, is embellished by the True Lord Himself. Without the Name, the mortal finds no place of rest in the Court of the Lord; he shall be tortured by the Messenger of Death. O Nanak, true glory is bestowed, when the Lord showers His Mercy. || 8 || 2 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #228 on: April 23, 2010, 12:09:47 AM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL, SECOND HOUSE, CHHANT:
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: SHALOK:

God is lofty, unapproachable and infinite. He is indescribable- He cannot be described. Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God, who is all-powerful to save us. || 1 || CHHANT: Save me, any way You can; O Lord God, I am Yours. My demerits are uncountable; how many of them should I count? The sins and crimes I committed are countless; day by day, I continually make mistakes. I am intoxicated by emotional attachment to Maya, the treacherous one; by Your Grace alone can I be saved. Secretly, I commit hideous sins of corruption, even though God is the nearest of the near. Prays Nanak, shower me with Your Mercy, Lord, and lift me up, out of the whirlpool of the terrifying world-ocean. || 1 || SHALOK: Countless are His virtues; they cannot be enumerated. God’s Name is lofty and exalted. This is Nanak’s humble prayer, to bless the homeless with a home. || 2 || CHHANT: There is no other place at all - where else should I go? Twenty-four hours a day, with my palms pressed together, I meditate on God. Meditating forever on my God, I receive the fruits of my mind’s desires. Renouncing pride, attachment, corruption and duality, I lovingly center my attention on the One Lord. Dedicate your mind and body to God; eradicate all your self-conceit. Prays Nanak, shower me with Your mercy, Lord, that I may be absorbed in Your True Name. || 2 || SHALOK: O mind, meditate on the One, who holds everything in His hands. Gather the wealth of the Lord’s Name; O Nanak, it shall always be with You. || 3 || CHHANT: God is our only True Friend; there is not any other. In the places and interspaces, in the water and on the land, He Himself is pervading everywhere. He is totally permeating the water, the land and the sky; God is the Great Giver, the Lord and Master of all. The Lord of the world, the Lord of the universe has no limit; His Glorious Virtues are unlimited- how can I count them? I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord Master, the Bringer of peace; without Him, there is no other at all. Prays Nanak, that being, unto whom the Lord shows mercy - he alone obtains the Naam. || 3 || SHALOK: Whatever I wish for, that I receive. Meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, Nanak has found total peace. || 4 || CHHANT: My mind is now emancipated; I have joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. As Gurmukh, I chant the Naam, and my light has merged into the Light. Remembering the Lord’s Name in meditation, my sins have been erased; the fire has been extinguished, and I am satisfied. He has taken me by the arm, and blessed me with His kind mercy; He has accepted me His own. The Lord has hugged me in His embrace, and merged me with Himself; the pains of birth and death have been burnt away. Prays Nanak, He has blessed me with His kind mercy; in an instant, He unites me with Himself. || 4 || 2 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #229 on: April 24, 2010, 04:59:52 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIFTH MEHL:

Sing the Glorious Praises of the Perfect, Imperishable Lord, and the poison of sexual desire and anger shall be burnt away. You shall cross over the awesome, arduous ocean of fire, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. || 1 || The Perfect Guru has dispelled the darkness of doubt. Remember God with love and devotion; He is near at hand. || Pause || Drink in the sublime essence, the treasure of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, and your mind and body shall remain satisfied. The Transcendent Lord is totally permeating and pervading everywhere; where would He come from, and where would He go? || 2 || One whose mind is filled with the Lord, is a person of meditation, penance, self-restraint and spiritual wisdom, and a knower of reality. The Gurmukh obtains the jewel of the Naam; his efforts come to perfect fruition. || 3 || All his struggles, sufferings and pains are dispelled, and the noose of death is cut away from him. Says Nanak, God has extended His Mercy, and so his mind and body blossom forth. || 4 || 12 || 23 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #230 on: April 26, 2010, 01:22:06 AM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

God covers the many shortcomings of His slaves. Granting His Mercy, God makes them His own. || 1 || You emancipate Your humble servant, and rescue him from the noose of the world, which is just a dream. || 1 || Pause || Even huge mountains of sin and corruption are removed in an instant by the Merciful Lord. || 2 || Sorrow, disease and the most terrible calamities are removed by meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. || 3 || Bestowing His Glance of Grace, He attaches us to the hem of His robe. Grasping the Lord’s Feet, O Nanak, we enter His Sanctuary. || 4 || 22 || 28 ||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #231 on: April 26, 2010, 01:30:27 AM »
  • Publish

WADAHANS, FOURTH MEHL, GHOREES ~ THE WEDDING PROCESSION: 

This body-horse was created by the Lord. Blessed is human life, which is obtained by virtuous actions. Human life is obtained only by the most virtuous actions; this body is radiant and golden. The Gurmukh is imbued with the deep crimson color of the poppy; he is imbued with the new color of the Lord’s Name, Har, Har, Har. This body is so very beautiful; it chants the Name of the Lord, and it is adorned with the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. By great good fortune, the body is obtained; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is its companion; O servant Nanak, the Lord has created it. || 1 || I place the saddle on the body-horse, the saddle of realization of the Good Lord. Riding this horse, I cross over the treacherous world-ocean. The treacherous world-ocean is rocked by countless waves, but the Gurmukh is carried across. Embarking upon the boat of the Lord, the very fortunate ones cross over; the Guru, the Boatman, carries them across, through the Word of the Shabad. Night and day, imbued with the Lord’s Love, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the Lord’s lover loves the Lord. Servant Nanak has attained the state of Nirvaanaa, the state of ultimate goodness, the state of the Lord. || 2 || The Guru has implanted spiritual wisdom within me, as a bridle in my mouth. He has applied the whip of the Lord’s Love to my body. Applying the whip of the Lord’s Love to the body, the Gurmukh conquers the mind, and wins the battle of life. He trains his untrained mind with the Word of the Shabad, and drinks in the rejuvenating essence of the Lord’s Nectar. Listen with your ears to the Word, spoken by the Guru, and attune your body-horse to the Lord’s Love. Servant Nanak has crossed over on the path, the treacherous path. || 3 || The body-horse was created by the Lord. Blessed, blessed is that body-horse which meditates on the Lord God. Blessed and acclaimed is that body-horse which meditates on the Lord God; it is obtained by the merits of past actions. Riding the body-horse, one crosses over the treacherous world-ocean; the Gurmukh meets the Lord, the embodiment of supreme bliss. The Lord, Har, Har, has perfectly arranged this wedding; the Saints have come together as a wedding party. Servant Nanak has obtained the Lord as his Spouse; joining together, the Saints sing the songs of joy and congratulations. || 4 || 1 || 5 ||

*Thanks Baba! Whenever I have doubt on the path I have adopted, You assure directly or indirectly Path adopted is right, even not a common path for the group! You never differentiate among your devotees, your approach is beyond life! Thanks Sai & Baba Ji! I bow to your holy feet/s!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #232 on: April 27, 2010, 12:29:39 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIRST MEHL:

Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well. No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord’s Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue. Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. || 1 || I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises. Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? || 1 || Pause || I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise. Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love. If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. || 2 || The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord. We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander. Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. || 3 || By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb. By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down. The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. || 4 || By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes. By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment. By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. || 5 || By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality. By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering. If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord’s Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. || 6 || It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name? I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved. I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. || 7 || If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot; and if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. || 8 || 3 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #233 on: April 27, 2010, 11:56:32 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

People try to deceive others, but the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows everything. They commit sins, and then deny them, while they pretend to be in Nirvaanaa. || 1 || They believe that You are far away, but You, O God, are near at hand. Looking around, this way and that, the greedy people come and go. || Pause || As long as the doubts of the mind are not removed, liberation is not found. Says Nanak, he alone is a Saint, a devotee, and a humble servant of the Lord, to whom the Lord and Master is merciful. || 2 || 5 || 36 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #234 on: April 28, 2010, 11:25:55 PM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FOURTH MEHL, SEVENTH HOUSE: 

Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence. I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. || 1 || The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only support. If it pleases You, please save me, O my Lord and Master; without You, I have no other at all. || 1 || Pause || You alone are my strength, and my Court, O my Lord and Master; unto You alone I pray. There is no other place where I can offer my prayers; I can tell my pains and pleasures only to You. || 2 || Water is locked up in the earth, and fire is locked up in wood. The sheep and the lions are kept in one place; O mortal, meditate on the Lord, and your doubts and fears shall be removed. || 3 || So behold the glorious greatness of the Lord, O Saints; the Lord blesses the dishonored with honor. As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy. || 4 || 1 || 12 ||

......................................!

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #235 on: April 29, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK:

The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord’s Praises. One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. || 1 || The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season. It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. || 2 || PAUREE: Through the Protection and Support of the Lord’s lotus feet, all beings are saved. Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless. Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam. The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds. Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord’s Praises. || 17 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #236 on: May 01, 2010, 03:33:20 AM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, CHHANT, FOURTH MEHL, FIRST HOUSE: 

When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, one meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. Meeting the True Guru, through loving faith and devotion, one intuitively sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord. Singing His Glorious Praises continually, night and day, one blossoms forth, when it is pleasing to the True Lord. Egotism, self-conceit and Maya are forsaken, and he is intuitively absorbed into the Naam. The Creator Himself acts; when He gives, then we receive. When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, we meditate on the Naam. || 1 || Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. I serve Him day and night; I never forget Him. I never forget Him; I remember Him night and day. When I chant the Naam, then I live. With my ears, I hear about Him, and my mind is satisfied. As Gurmukh, I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar. If He bestows His Glance of Grace, then I shall meet the True Guru; my discriminating intellect would contemplate Him, night and day. Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. || 2 || By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. Night and day, he remains lovingly focused on the Lord; he merges in celestial peace. Merging in celestial peace, he becomes pleasing to the Lord’s Mind; he remains forever unattached and untouched. He receives honor in this world and the next, lovingly focused on the Lord’s Name. He is liberated from both pleasure and pain; he is pleased by whatever God does. By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. || 3 || In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. They cry and howl, day and night, caught by the pain of Maya. Caught by the pain of Maya, provoked by his ego, he passes his life crying out, “Mine, mine!”. He does not remember God, the Giver, and in the end, he departs regretting and repenting. Without the Name, nothing shall go along with him; not his children, spouse or the enticements of Maya. In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. || 4 || Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence. I remain standing with my palms pressed together; I have become pleasing to God’s Mind. When one is pleasing to God’s Mind, then he merges in the Hukam of the Lord’s Command; surrendering to His Hukam, he finds peace. Night and day, he chants the Lord’s Name, day and night; intuitively, naturally, he meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. Through the Naam, the glorious greatness of the Naam is obtained; the Naam is pleasing to Nanak’s mind. Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence. || 5 || 1 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #237 on: May 02, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, FOURTH MEHL:

He has spiritual ignorance within, and his intellect is dull and dim; he does not place his faith in the True Guru. He has deceit within himself, and so he sees deception in all others; through his deceptions, he is totally ruined. The True Guru’s Will does not enter into his consciousness, and so he wanders around, pursuing his own interests. If He grants His Grace, then Nanak is absorbed into the Word of the Shabad. || 1 || FOURTH MEHL: The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; in the love of duality, their minds are unsteady. Night and day, they are burning; day and night, they are totally ruined by their egotism. Within them, is the total pitch darkness of greed, and no one even approaches them. They themselves are miserable, and they never find peace; they are born, only to die, and die again. O Nanak, the True Lord God forgives those, who focus their consciousness on the Guru’s feet. || 2 || PAUREE: That Saint, that devotee, is acceptable, who is loved by God. Those beings are wise, who meditate on the Lord. They eat the food, the treasure of the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord. They apply the dust of the feet of the Saints to their foreheads. O Nanak, they are purified, bathing in the sacred shrine of the Lord. || 26 ||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #238 on: May 02, 2010, 11:43:50 PM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIRST MEHL:

Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well. No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord’s Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue. Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. || 1 || I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises. Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? || 1 || Pause || I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise. Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love. If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. || 2 || The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord. We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander. Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. || 3 || By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb. By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down. The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. || 4 || By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes. By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment. By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. || 5 || By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality. By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering. If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord’s Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. || 6 || It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name? I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved. I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. || 7 || If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot; and if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. || 8 || 3 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #239 on: May 04, 2010, 02:55:31 AM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure. In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. || 1 || Come back to your home, O my friend. The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. || Pause || God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended. In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. || 2 || Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru’s Word as your Support. You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. || 3 || All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support. The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. || 4 || 4 || 28 ||  

*Thanks!
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments