Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591602 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2280 on: March 24, 2017, 02:43:27 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    गई बहोड़ु बंदी छोड़ु निरंकारु दुखदारी ॥
    The Restorer of what was taken away, the Liberator from captivity; the Formless Lord, the Destroyer of pain.
    करमु न जाणा धरमु न जाणा लोभी माइआधारी ॥
    I do not know about karma and good deeds; I do not know about Dharma and righteous living. I am so greedy, chasing after Maya.
    नामु परिओ भगतु गोविंद का इह राखहु पैज तुमारी ॥१॥
    I go by the name of God's devotee; please, save this honor of Yours. ||1||
    हरि जीउ निमाणिआ तू माणु ॥
    O Dear Lord, You are the honor of the dishonored.
    निचीजिआ चीज करे मेरा गोविंदु तेरी कुदरति कउ कुरबाणु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You make the unworthy ones worthy, O my Lord of the Universe; I am a sacrifice to Your almighty creative power. ||Pause||
    जैसा बालकु भाइ सुभाई लख अपराध कमावै ॥
    Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes
    करि उपदेसु झिड़के बहु भाती बहुड़ि पिता गलि लावै ॥
    His father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.
    पिछले अउगुण बखसि लए प्रभु आगै मारगि पावै ॥२॥
    Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||
    हरि अंतरजामी सभ बिधि जाणै ता किसु पहि आखि सुणाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind; so who else should I go to and speak to?
    कहणै कथनि न भीजै गोबिंदु हरि भावै पैज रखाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor.
    अवर ओट मै सगली देखी इक तेरी ओट रहाईऐ ॥३॥
    I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. ||3||
    होइ दइआलु किरपालु प्रभु ठाकुरु आपे सुणै बेनंती ॥
    Becoming kind and compassionate, God the Lord and Master Himself listens to my prayer.
    पूरा सतगुरु मेलि मिलावै सभ चूकै मन की चिंती ॥
    He unites me in Union with the Perfect True Guru, and all the cares and anxieties of my mind are dispelled.
    हरि हरि नामु अवखदु मुखि पाइआ जन नानक सुखि वसंती ॥४॥१२॥६२॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, has placed the medicine of the Naam into my mouth; servant Nanak abides in peace. ||4||12||62||

[March 24th , 2017 - Friday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 624)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2281 on: March 25, 2017, 09:38:16 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी भगत रविदास जी की
    Dhanaasaree, Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    हम सरि दीनु दइआलु न तुम सरि अब पतीआरु किआ कीजै ॥
    There is none as forlorn as I am, and none as Compassionate as You; what need is there to test us now?
    बचनी तोर मोर मनु मानै जन कउ पूरनु दीजै ॥१॥
    May my mind surrender to Your Word; please, bless Your humble servant with this perfection. ||1||
    हउ बलि बलि जाउ रमईआ कारने ॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Lord.
    कारन कवन अबोल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, why are You silent? ||Pause||
    बहुत जनम बिछुरे थे माधउ इहु जनमु तुम्हारे लेखे ॥
    For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.
    कहि रविदास आस लगि जीवउ चिर भइओ दरसनु देखे ॥२॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas: placing my hopes in You, I live; it is so long since I have gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||2||1||

[March 25th, 2017 – Saturday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 694)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2282 on: March 26, 2017, 02:06:44 AM »
  • Publish

ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    रागु टोडी महला ४ घरु १ ॥
    Raag Todee, Chau-Padas, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकै मनु मेरा ॥
    Without the Lord, my mind cannot survive.
    मेरे प्रीतम प्रान हरि प्रभु गुरु मेले बहुरि न भवजलि फेरा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If the Guru unites me with my Beloved Lord God, my breath of life, then I shall not have to face the wheel of reincarnation again in the terrifying world-ocean. ||1||Pause||
    मेरै हीअरै लोच लगी प्रभ केरी हरि नैनहु हरि प्रभ हेरा ॥
    My heart is gripped by a yearning for my Lord God, and with my eyes, I behold my Lord God.
    सतिगुरि दइआलि हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ हरि पाधरु हरि प्रभ केरा ॥१॥
    The merciful True Guru has implanted the Name of the Lord within me; this is the Path leading to my Lord God. ||1||
    हरि रंगी हरि नामु प्रभ पाइआ हरि गोविंद हरि प्रभ केरा ॥
    Through the Lord's Love, I have found the Naam, the Name of my Lord God, the Lord of the Universe, the Lord my God.
    हरि हिरदै मनि तनि मीठा लागा मुखि मसतकि भागु चंगेरा ॥२॥
    The Lord seems so very sweet to my heart, mind and body; upon my face, upon my forehead, my good destiny is inscribed. ||2||
    लोभ विकार जिना मनु लागा हरि विसरिआ पुरखु चंगेरा ॥
    Those whose minds are attached to greed and corruption forget the Lord, the good Lord God.
    ओइ मनमुख मूड़ अगिआनी कहीअहि तिन मसतकि भागु मंदेरा ॥३॥
    Those self-willed manmukhs are called foolish and ignorant; misfortune and bad destiny are written on their foreheads. ||3||
    बिबेक बुधि सतिगुर ते पाई गुर गिआनु गुरू प्रभ केरा ॥
    From the True Guru, I have obtained a discriminating intellect; the Guru has revealed the spiritual wisdom of God.
    जन नानक नामु गुरू ते पाइआ धुरि मसतकि भागु लिखेरा ॥४॥१॥
    Servant Nanak has obtained the Naam from the Guru; such is the destiny inscribed upon his forehead. ||4||1||

[March 26th, 2017 – Sunday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page : 711)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2283 on: March 27, 2017, 02:27:07 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    रे जन उथारै दबिओहु सुतिआ गई विहाइ ॥
    O man, you have been tormented by a nightmare, and you have passed your life in sleep.
    सतिगुर का सबदु सुणि न जागिओ अंतरि न उपजिओ चाउ ॥
    You did not wake to hear the Word of the True Guru's Shabad; you have no inspiration within yourself.
    सरीरु जलउ गुण बाहरा जो गुर कार न कमाइ ॥
    That body burns, which has no virtue, and which does not serve the Guru.
    जगतु जलंदा डिठु मै हउमै दूजै भाइ ॥
    I have seen that the world is burning, in egotism and the love of duality.
    नानक गुर सरणाई उबरे सचु मनि सबदि धिआइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who seek the Guru's Sanctuary are saved; within their minds, they meditate on the True Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सबदि रते हउमै गई सोभावंती नारि ॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Shabad, the soul-bride is rid of egotism, and she is glorified.
    पिर कै भाणै सदा चलै ता बनिआ सीगारु ॥
    If she walks steadily in the way of His Will, then she is adorned with decorations.
    सेज सुहावी सदा पिरु रावै हरि वरु पाइआ नारि ॥
    Her couch becomes beautiful, and she constantly enjoys her Husband Lord; she obtains the Lord as her Husband.
    ना हरि मरै न कदे दुखु लागै सदा सुहागणि नारि ॥
    The Lord does not die, and she never suffers pain; she is a happy soul-bride forever.
    नानक हरि प्रभ मेलि लई गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Lord God unites her with Himself; she enshrines love and affection for the Guru. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिना गुरु गोपिआ आपणा ते नर बुरिआरी ॥
    Those who conceal and deny their Guru, are the most evil people.
    हरि जीउ तिन का दरसनु ना करहु पापिसट हतिआरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, let me not even see them; they are the worst sinners and murderers.
    ओहि घरि घरि फिरहि कुसुध मनि जिउ धरकट नारी ॥
    They wander from house to house, with impure minds, like wicked, forsaken women.
    वडभागी संगति मिले गुरमुखि सवारी ॥
    But by great good fortune, they may meet the Company of the Holy; as Gurmukhs, they are reformed.
    हरि मेलहु सतिगुर दइआ करि गुर कउ बलिहारी ॥२३॥
    O Lord, please be kind and let me meet the True Guru; I am a sacrifice to the Guru. ||23||

[March 27th, 2017 – Monday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 651)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2284 on: March 28, 2017, 07:34:21 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जतन करै मानुख डहकावै ओहु अंतरजामी जानै ॥
    People try to deceive others, but the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows everything.
    पाप करे करि मूकरि पावै भेख करै निरबानै ॥१॥
    They commit sins, and then deny them, while they pretend to be in Nirvaanaa. ||1||
    जानत दूरि तुमहि प्रभ नेरि ॥
    They believe that You are far away, but You, O God, are near at hand.
    उत ताकै उत ते उत पेखै आवै लोभी फेरि ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Looking around, this way and that, the greedy people come and go. ||Pause||
    जब लगु तुटै नाही मन भरमा तब लगु मुकतु न कोई ॥
    As long as the doubts of the mind are not removed, liberation is not found.
    कहु नानक दइआल सुआमी संतु भगतु जनु सोई ॥२॥५॥३६॥
    Says Nanak, he alone is a Saint, a devotee, and a humble servant of the Lord, to whom the Lord and Master is merciful. ||2||5||36||

[March 28th , 2017 - Tuesday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 680)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2285 on: March 29, 2017, 02:51:39 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ५ ॥
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl:
    आए अनिक जनम भ्रमि सरणी ॥
    After wandering through so many incarnations, I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    उधरु देह अंध कूप ते लावहु अपुनी चरणी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Save me - lift my body up out of the deep, dark pit of the world, and attach me to Your feet. ||1||Pause||
    गिआनु धिआनु किछु करमु न जाना नाहिन निरमल करणी ॥
    I do not know anything about spiritual wisdom, meditation or karma, and my way of life is not clean and pure.
    साधसंगति कै अंचलि लावहु बिखम नदी जाइ तरणी ॥१॥
    Please attach me to the hem of the robe of the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; help me to cross over the terrible river. ||1||
    सुख स्मपति माइआ रस मीठे इह नही मन महि धरणी ॥
    Comforts, riches and the sweet pleasures of Maya - do not implant these within your mind.
    हरि दरसन त्रिपति नानक दास पावत हरि नाम रंग आभरणी ॥२॥८॥१२॥
    Slave Nanak is satisfied and satiated by the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan; his only ornamentation is the love of the Lord's Name. ||2||8||12||

[March 29th, 2017 – Wednesday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 702)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2286 on: March 30, 2017, 02:37:14 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||

[March 30th, 2017 – Thursday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 678)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2287 on: March 31, 2017, 01:44:43 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    सगल तिआगि गुर सरणी आइआ राखहु राखनहारे ॥
    Renouncing everything I have come to the Guru's Sanctuary; save me O my Savior Lord!
    जितु तू लावहि तितु हम लागह किआ एहि जंत विचारे ॥१॥
    Whatever You link me to, to that I am linked; what can this poor creature do? ||1||
    मेरे राम जी तूं प्रभ अंतरजामी ॥
    O my Dear Lord God, You are the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.
    करि किरपा गुरदेव दइआला गुण गावा नित सुआमी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Be Merciful to me, O Divine, Compassionate Guru, that I may constantly sing the Glorious Praises of my Lord and Master. ||1||Pause||
    आठ पहर प्रभु अपना धिआईऐ गुर प्रसादि भउ तरीऐ ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, I meditate on my God; by Guru's Grace, I cross over the terrifying world-ocean.
    आपु तिआगि होईऐ सभ रेणा जीवतिआ इउ मरीऐ ॥२॥
    Renouncing self-conceit, I have become the dust of all men's feet; in this way, I die, while I am still alive. ||2||
    सफल जनमु तिस का जग भीतरि साधसंगि नाउ जापे ॥
    How fruitful is the life of that being in this world, who chants the Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    सगल मनोरथ तिस के पूरन जिसु दइआ करे प्रभु आपे ॥३॥
    All desires are fulfilled, for the one who is blessed with God's Kindness and Mercy. ||3||
    दीन दइआल क्रिपाल प्रभ सुआमी तेरी सरणि दइआला ॥
    O Merciful to the meek, Kind and Compassionate Lord God, I seek Your Sanctuary.
    करि किरपा अपना नामु दीजै नानक साध रवाला ॥४॥११॥५८॥
    Take pity upon me, and bless me with Your Name. Nanak is the dust of the feet of the Holy. ||4||11||58||

[March 31st, 2017 – Friday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 750)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2288 on: April 01, 2017, 02:20:05 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    वडे वडे राजन अरु भूमन ता की त्रिसन न बूझी ॥
    The desires of the greatest of the great kings and landlords cannot be satisfied.
    लपटि रहे माइआ रंग माते लोचन कछू न सूझी ॥१॥
    They remain engrossed in Maya, intoxicated with the pleasures of their wealth; their eyes see nothing else at all. ||1||
    बिखिआ महि किन ही त्रिपति न पाई ॥
    No one has ever found satisfaction in sin and corruption.
    जिउ पावकु ईधनि नही ध्रापै बिनु हरि कहा अघाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The flame is not satisfied by more fuel; how can one be satisfied without the Lord? ||Pause||
    दिनु दिनु करत भोजन बहु बिंजन ता की मिटै न भूखा ॥
    Day after day, he eats his meals with many different foods, but his hunger is not eradicated.
    उदमु करै सुआन की निआई चारे कुंटा घोखा ॥२॥
    He runs around like a dog, searching in the four directions. ||2||
    कामवंत कामी बहु नारी पर ग्रिह जोह न चूकै ॥
    The lustful, lecherous man desires many women, and he never stops peeking into the homes of others.
    दिन प्रति करै करै पछुतापै सोग लोभ महि सूकै ॥३॥
    Day after day, he commits adultery again and again, and then he regrets his actions; he wastes away in misery and greed. ||3||
    हरि हरि नामु अपार अमोला अम्रितु एकु निधाना ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is incomparable and priceless; it is the treasure of Ambrosial Nectar.
    सूखु सहजु आनंदु संतन कै नानक गुर ते जाना ॥४॥६॥
    The Saints abide in peace, poise and bliss; O Nanak, through the Guru, this is known. ||4||6||

[April 1 , 2017 - Saturday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 672)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2289 on: April 01, 2017, 09:34:47 PM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||

[April 2nd, 2017 – Sunday - 05:00 AM. IST]  (Page: 711)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2290 on: April 03, 2017, 03:18:55 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही छंत महला ३ घरु २
    Raag Soohee, Chhant, Third Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सुख सोहिलड़ा हरि धिआवहु ॥
    Meditate on the Lord, and find peace and pleasure.
    गुरमुखि हरि फलु पावहु ॥
    As Gurmukh, obtain the Lord's fruitful rewards.
    गुरमुखि फलु पावहु हरि नामु धिआवहु जनम जनम के दूख निवारे ॥
    As Gurmukh,obtain the fruit of the Lord,and meditate on the Lord's Name; the pains of countless lifetimes shall be erased.
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि कारज सभि सवारे ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has arranged and resolved all my affairs.
    हरि प्रभु क्रिपा करे हरि जापहु सुख फल हरि जन पावहु ॥
    The Lord God will bestow His Grace, if you meditate on the Lord; O humble servant of the Lord, you shall obtain the fruit of peace.
    नानकु कहै सुणहु जन भाई सुख सोहिलड़ा हरि धिआवहु ॥१॥
    Says Nanak, listen O humble Sibling of Destiny: meditate on the Lord, and find peace and pleasure. ||1||
    सुणि हरि गुण भीने सहजि सुभाए ॥
    Hearing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, I am intuitively drenched with His Love.
    गुरमति सहजे नामु धिआए ॥
    Under Guru's Instruction, I meditate intuitively on the Naam.
    जिन कउ धुरि लिखिआ तिन गुरु मिलिआ तिन जनम मरण भउ भागा ॥
    Those who have such pre-ordained destiny, meet the Guru, and their fears of birth and death leave them.
    अंदरहु दुरमति दूजी खोई सो जनु हरि लिव लागा ॥
    One who eliminates evil-mindedness and duality from within himself, that humble being lovingly focuses his mind on the Lord.
    जिन कउ क्रिपा कीनी मेरै सुआमी तिन अनदिनु हरि गुण गाए ॥
    Those, upon whom my Lord and Master bestows His Grace, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, night and day.
    सुणि मन भीने सहजि सुभाए ॥२॥
    Hearing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, I am intuitively drenched with His Love. ||2||
    जुग महि राम नामु निसतारा ॥
    In this age, emancipation comes only from the Lord's Name.
    गुर ते उपजै सबदु वीचारा ॥
    Contemplative meditation on the Word of the Shabad emanates from the Guru.
    गुर सबदु वीचारा राम नामु पिआरा जिसु किरपा करे सु पाए ॥
    Contemplating the Guru's Shabad, one comes to love the Lord's Name; he alone obtains it, unto whom the Lord shows Mercy.
    सहजे गुण गावै दिनु राती किलविख सभि गवाए ॥
    In peace and poise, he sings the Lord's Praises day and night, and all sins are eradicated.
    सभु को तेरा तू सभना का हउ तेरा तू हमारा ॥
    All are Yours, and You belong to all. I am Yours, and You are mine.
    जुग महि राम नामु निसतारा ॥३॥
    In this age, emancipation comes only from the Lord's Name. ||3||
    साजन आइ वुठे घर माही ॥
    The Lord, my Friend has come to dwell within the home of my heart;
    हरि गुण गावहि त्रिपति अघाही ॥
    Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, one is satisfied and fulfilled.
    हरि गुण गाइ सदा त्रिपतासी फिरि भूख न लागै आए ॥
    Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, one is satisfied forever, never to feel hunger again.
    दह दिसि पूज होवै हरि जन की जो हरि हरि नामु धिआए ॥
    That humble servant of the Lord, who meditates on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is worshipped in the ten directions.
    नानक हरि आपे जोड़ि विछोड़े हरि बिनु को दूजा नाही ॥
    O Nanak, He Himself joins and separates; there is no other than the Lord.
    साजन आइ वुठे घर माही ॥४॥१॥
    The Lord, my Friend has come to dwell within the home of my heart. ||4||1||

[April 3rd, 2017 – Monday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 767)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2291 on: April 04, 2017, 03:46:44 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[April 4th, 2017 – Tuesday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2292 on: April 05, 2017, 04:01:30 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    स्वामी सरनि परिओ दरबारे ॥
    O Lord and Master, I seek the Sanctuary of Your Court.
    कोटि अपराध खंडन के दाते तुझ बिनु कउनु उधारे ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Destroyer of millions of sins, O Great Giver, other than You, who else can save me? ||1||Pause||
    खोजत खोजत बहु परकारे सरब अरथ बीचारे ॥
    Searching, searching in so many ways, I have contemplated all the objects of life.
    साधसंगि परम गति पाईऐ माइआ रचि बंधि हारे ॥१॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the supreme state is attained. But those who are engrossed in the bondage of Maya, lose the game of life. ||1||
    चरन कमल संगि प्रीति मनि लागी सुरि जन मिले पिआरे ॥
    My mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet; I have met the Beloved Guru, the noble, heroic being.
    नानक अनद करे हरि जपि जपि सगले रोग निवारे ॥२॥१०॥१५॥
    Nanak celebrates in bliss; chanting and meditating on the Lord, all sickness has been cured. ||2||10||15||

[April 5 , 2017 - Wednesday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 714)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2293 on: April 05, 2017, 09:53:51 PM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नामै ही ते सभु किछु होआ बिनु सतिगुर नामु न जापै ॥
    Everything comes from the Naam, the Name of the Lord; without the True Guru, the Naam is not experienced.
    गुर का सबदु महा रसु मीठा बिनु चाखे सादु न जापै ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sweetest and most sublime essence, but without tasting it, its flavor cannot be experienced.
    कउडी बदलै जनमु गवाइआ चीनसि नाही आपै ॥
    He wastes this human life in exchange for a mere shell; he does not understand his own self.
    गुरमुखि होवै ता एको जाणै हउमै दुखु न संतापै ॥१॥
    But, if he becomes Gurmukh, then he comes to know the One Lord, and the disease of egotism does not afflict him. ||1||
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि साचे सिउ लिव लाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has lovingly attached me to the True Lord.
    सबदु चीन्हि आतमु परगासिआ सहजे रहिआ समाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Concentrating on the Word of the Shabad, the soul is illumined and enlightened. I remain absorbed in celestial ecstasy. ||1||Pause||
    गुरमुखि गावै गुरमुखि बूझै गुरमुखि सबदु बीचारे ॥
    The Gurmukh sings the Praises of the Lord; the Gurmukh understands. The Gurmukh contemplates the Word of the Shabad.
    जीउ पिंडु सभु गुर ते उपजै गुरमुखि कारज सवारे ॥
    Body and soul are totally rejuvenated through the Guru; the Gurmukh's affairs are resolved in his favor.
    मनमुखि अंधा अंधु कमावै बिखु खटे संसारे ॥
    The blind self-willed manmukh acts blindly, and earns only poison in this world.
    माइआ मोहि सदा दुखु पाए बिनु गुर अति पिआरे ॥२॥
    Enticed by Maya, he suffers in constant pain, without the most Beloved Guru. ||2||
    सोई सेवकु जे सतिगुर सेवे चालै सतिगुर भाए ॥
    He alone is a selfless servant, who serves the True Guru, and walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will.
    साचा सबदु सिफति है साची साचा मंनि वसाए ॥
    The True Shabad, the Word of God, is the True Praise of God; enshrine the True Lord within your mind.
    सची बाणी गुरमुखि आखै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    The Gurmukh speaks the True Word of Gurbani, and egotism departs from within.
    आपे दाता करमु है साचा साचा सबदु सुणाए ॥३॥
    He Himself is the Giver, and True are His actions. He proclaims the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    गुरमुखि घाले गुरमुखि खटे गुरमुखि नामु जपाए ॥
    The Gurmukh works, and the Gurmukh earns; the Gurmukh inspires others to chant the Naam.
    सदा अलिपतु साचै रंगि राता गुर कै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    He is forever unattached, imbued with the Love of the True Lord, intuitively in harmony with the Guru.
    मनमुखु सद ही कूड़ो बोलै बिखु बीजै बिखु खाए ॥
    The self-willed manmukh always tells lies; he plants the seeds of poison, and eats only poison.
    जमकालि बाधा त्रिसना दाधा बिनु गुर कवणु छडाए ॥४॥
    He is bound and gagged by the Messenger of Death, and burnt in the fire of desire; who can save him, except the Guru? ||4||
    सचा तीरथु जितु सत सरि नावणु गुरमुखि आपि बुझाए ॥
    True is that place of pilgrimage, where one bathes in the pool of Truth, and achieves self-realization as Gurmukh. The Gurmukh understands his own self.
    अठसठि तीरथ गुर सबदि दिखाए तितु नातै मलु जाए ॥
    The Lord has shown that the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage; bathing in it, filth is washed away.
    सचा सबदु सचा है निरमलु ना मलु लगै न लाए ॥
    True and Immaculate is the True Word of His Shabad; no filth touches or clings to Him.
    सची सिफति सची सालाह पूरे गुर ते पाए ॥५॥
    True Praise, True Devotional Praise, is obtained from the Perfect Guru. ||5||
    तनु मनु सभु किछु हरि तिसु केरा दुरमति कहणु न जाए ॥
    Body, mind, everything belongs to the Lord; but the evil-minded ones cannot even say this.
    हुकमु होवै ता निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    If such is the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then one becomes pure and spotless, and the ego is taken away from within.
    गुर की साखी सहजे चाखी त्रिसना अगनि बुझाए ॥
    I have intuitively tasted the Guru's Teachings, and the fire of my desire has been quenched.
    गुर कै सबदि राता सहजे माता सहजे रहिआ समाए ॥६॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one is naturally intoxicated, merging imperceptibly into the Lord. ||6||
    हरि का नामु सति करि जाणै गुर कै भाइ पिआरे ॥
    The Name of the Lord is known as True, through the Love of the Beloved Guru.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई सचै नाइ पिआरे ॥
    True Glorious Greatness is obtained from the Guru, through the Beloved True Name.
    एको सचा सभ महि वरतै विरला को वीचारे ॥
    The One True Lord is permeating and pervading among all; how rare is the one who contemplates this.
    आपे मेलि लए ता बखसे सची भगति सवारे ॥७॥
    The Lord Himself unites us in Union, and forgives us; He embellishes us with true devotional worship. ||7||
    सभो सचु सचु सचु वरतै गुरमुखि कोई जाणै ॥
    All is Truth; Truth, and Truth alone is pervading; how rare is the Gurmukh who knows this.
    जमण मरणा हुकमो वरतै गुरमुखि आपु पछाणै ॥
    Birth and death occur by the Hukam of His Command; the Gurmukh understands his own self.
    नामु धिआए ता सतिगुरु भाए जो इछै सो फलु पाए ॥
    He meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and so pleases the True Guru. He receives whatever rewards he desires.
    नानक तिस दा सभु किछु होवै जि विचहु आपु गवाए ॥८॥१॥
    O Nanak, one who eradicates self-conceit from within, has everything. ||8||1||

[April 6th, 2017 – Thursday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 753)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2294 on: April 07, 2017, 02:34:50 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[April 7th, 2017 – Friday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments