Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591975 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2445 on: October 07, 2017, 09:26:28 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    जउ हम बांधे मोह फास हम प्रेम बधनि तुम बाधे ॥
    If I am bound by the noose of emotional attachment, then I shall bind You, Lord, with the bonds of love.
    अपने छूटन को जतनु करहु हम छूटे तुम आराधे ॥१॥
    Go ahead and try to escape, Lord; I have escaped by worshipping and adoring You. ||1||
    माधवे जानत हहु जैसी तैसी ॥
    O Lord, You know my love for You.
    अब कहा करहुगे ऐसी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Now, what will You do? ||1||Pause||
    मीनु पकरि फांकिओ अरु काटिओ रांधि कीओ बहु बानी ॥
    A fish is caught, cut up, and cooked it in many different ways.
    खंड खंड करि भोजनु कीनो तऊ न बिसरिओ पानी ॥२॥
    Bit by bit, it is eaten, but still, it does not forget the water. ||2||
    आपन बापै नाही किसी को भावन को हरि राजा ॥
    The Lord, our King, is father to no one, except those who love Him.
    मोह पटल सभु जगतु बिआपिओ भगत नही संतापा ॥३॥
    The veil of emotional attachment has been cast over the entire world, but it does not bother the Lord's devotee. ||3||
    कहि रविदास भगति इक बाढी अब इह का सिउ कहीऐ ॥
    Says Ravi Daas, my devotion to the One Lord is increasing; now, who can I tell this to?
    जा कारनि हम तुम आराधे सो दुखु अजहू सहीऐ ॥४॥२॥
    That which brought me to worship and adore You - I am still suffering that pain. ||4||2||

[October 6, 2017, Friday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 658)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2446 on: October 07, 2017, 09:29:33 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि हरि चरन रिदै उर धारे ॥
    I have enshrined the Lord's Feet within my heart.
    सिमरि सुआमी सतिगुरु अपुना कारज सफल हमारे ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Contemplating my Lord and Master, my True Guru, all my affairs have been resolved. ||1||Pause||
    पुंन दान पूजा परमेसुर हरि कीरति ततु बीचारे ॥
    The merits of giving donations to charity and devotional worship come from the Kirtan of the Praises of the Transcendent Lord; this is the true essence of wisdom.
    गुन गावत अतुल सुखु पाइआ ठाकुर अगम अपारे ॥१॥
    Singing the Praises of the unapproachable, infinite Lord and Master, I have found immeasurable peace. ||1||
    जो जन पारब्रहमि अपने कीने तिन का बाहुरि कछु न बीचारे ॥
    The Supreme Lord God does not consider the merits and demerits of those humble beings whom He makes His own.
    नाम रतनु सुनि जपि जपि जीवा हरि नानक कंठ मझारे ॥२॥११॥३०॥
    Hearing, chanting and meditating on the jewel of the Naam, I live; Nanak wears the Lord as his necklace. ||2||11||30||

[October 7, 2017, Saturday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 718)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2447 on: October 08, 2017, 06:48:04 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||

[October 8th, 2017 – Sunday - 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 709)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2448 on: October 09, 2017, 07:22:54 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    माइआ मोह मगनु अंधिआरै देवनहारु न जानै ॥
    Infatuated with the darkness of emotional attachment to Maya, he does not know the Lord, the Great Giver.
    जीउ पिंडु साजि जिनि रचिआ बलु अपुनो करि मानै ॥१॥
    The Lord created his body and fashioned his soul, but he claims that his power is his own. ||1||
    मन मूड़े देखि रहिओ प्रभ सुआमी ॥
    O foolish mind, God, your Lord and Master is watching over you.
    जो किछु करहि सोई सोई जाणै रहै न कछूऐ छानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whatever you do, He knows; nothing can remain concealed from Him. ||Pause||
    जिहवा सुआद लोभ मदि मातो उपजे अनिक बिकारा ॥
    You are intoxicated with the tastes of the tongue, with greed and pride; countless sins spring from these.
    बहुतु जोनि भरमत दुखु पाइआ हउमै बंधन के भारा ॥२॥
    You wandered in pain through countless incarnations, weighed down by the chains of egotism. ||2||
    देइ किवाड़ अनिक पड़दे महि पर दारा संगि फाकै ॥
    Behind closed doors, hidden by many screens, the man takes his pleasure with another man's wife.
    चित्र गुपतु जब लेखा मागहि तब कउणु पड़दा तेरा ढाकै ॥३॥
    When Chitr and Gupt, the celestial accountants of the conscious and subconscious, call for your account, who will screen you then? ||3||
    दीन दइआल पूरन दुख भंजन तुम बिनु ओट न काई ॥
    O Perfect Lord, Merciful to the meek, Destroyer of pain, without You, I have no shelter at all.
    काढि लेहु संसार सागर महि नानक प्रभ सरणाई ॥४॥१५॥२६॥
    Please, lift me up out of the world-ocean; O God, I have come to Your Sanctuary. ||4||15||26||

[October 9th, 2017 – Monday - 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 616)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2449 on: October 21, 2017, 01:27:36 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    नानक नावहु घुथिआ हलतु पलतु सभु जाइ ॥
    O Nanak, forsaking the Name, he loses everything, in this world and the next.
    जपु तपु संजमु सभु हिरि लइआ मुठी दूजै भाइ ॥
    Chanting, deep meditation and austere self-disciplined practices are all wasted; he is deceived by the love of duality.
    जम दरि बधे मारीअहि बहुती मिलै सजाइ ॥१॥
    He is bound and gagged at the door of the Messenger of Death. He is beaten, and receives terrible punishment. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    संता नालि वैरु कमावदे दुसटा नालि मोहु पिआरु ॥
    They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.
    अगै पिछै सुखु नही मरि जमहि वारो वार ॥
    They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.
    त्रिसना कदे न बुझई दुबिधा होइ खुआरु ॥
    Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.
    मुह काले तिना निंदका तितु सचै दरबारि ॥
    The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ ना उरवारि न पारि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे से हरि हरि नामि रते मन माही ॥
    Those who meditate on the Lord's Name are imbued with the Name of the Lord Har, Har, in their minds.
    जिना मनि चिति इकु अराधिआ तिना इकस बिनु दूजा को नाही ॥
    For those who worship the One Lord in their conscious minds, there is no other than the One Lord.
    सेई पुरख हरि सेवदे जिन धुरि मसतकि लेखु लिखाही ॥
    They alone serve the Lord, upon whose foreheads such pre-ordained destiny is written.
    हरि के गुण नित गावदे हरि गुण गाइ गुणी समझाही ॥
    They continually sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and singing the Glories of the Glorious Lord, they are uplifted.
    वडिआई वडी गुरमुखा गुर पूरै हरि नामि समाही ॥१७॥
    Great is the greatness of the Gurmukhs, who, through the Perfect Guru, remain absorbed in the Lord's Name. ||17||

[October 10, 2017, Tuesday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 648)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2450 on: October 21, 2017, 01:31:16 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुलभ जनमु पुंन फल पाइओ बिरथा जात अबिबेकै ॥
    I obtained this precious human life as a reward for my past actions, but without discriminating wisdom, it is wasted in vain.
    राजे इंद्र समसरि ग्रिह आसन बिनु हरि भगति कहहु किह लेखै ॥१॥
    Tell me, without devotional worship of the Lord, of what use are mansions and thrones like those of King Indra? ||1||
    न बीचारिओ राजा राम को रसु ॥
    You have not considered the sublime essence of the Name of the Lord, our King;
    जिह रस अन रस बीसरि जाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This sublime essence shall cause you to forget all other essences. ||1||Pause||
    जानि अजान भए हम बावर सोच असोच दिवस जाही ॥
    We do not know what we need to know, and we have become insane. We do not consider what we should consider; our days are passing away.
    इंद्री सबल निबल बिबेक बुधि परमारथ परवेस नही ॥२॥
    Our passions are strong, and our discriminating intellect is weak; we have no access to the supreme objective. ||2||
    कहीअत आन अचरीअत अन कछु समझ न परै अपर माइआ ॥
    We say one thing, and do something else; entangled in endless Maya, we do not understand anything.
    कहि रविदास उदास दास मति परहरि कोपु करहु जीअ दइआ ॥३॥३॥
    Says Ravi Daas, Your slave, O Lord, I am disillusioned and detached; please, spare me Your anger, and have mercy on my soul. ||3||3||

[October 11, 2017, Wednesday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 658)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2451 on: October 21, 2017, 01:34:33 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||

[October 12, 2017, Thursday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 682)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2452 on: October 21, 2017, 01:41:22 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[October 13, 2017, Friday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2453 on: October 21, 2017, 01:45:11 AM »
  • Publish

बैराड़ी महला ४ ॥
    Bairaaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि जनु राम नाम गुन गावै ॥
    The Lord's humble servant sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord's Name.
    जे कोई निंद करे हरि जन की अपुना गुनु न गवावै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Even if someone slanders the Lord's humble servant, he does not give up his own goodness. ||1||Pause||
    जो किछु करे सु आपे सुआमी हरि आपे कार कमावै ॥
    Whatever the Lord and Master does, He does by Himself; the Lord Himself does the deeds.
    हरि आपे ही मति देवै सुआमी हरि आपे बोलि बुलावै ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master Himself imparts understanding; the Lord Himself inspires us to speak. ||1||
    हरि आपे पंच ततु बिसथारा विचि धातू पंच आपि पावै ॥
    The Lord Himself directs the evolution of the world of the five elements; He Himself infuses the five senses into it.
    जन नानक सतिगुरु मेले आपे हरि आपे झगरु चुकावै ॥२॥३॥
    O servant Nanak, the Lord Himself unites us with the True Guru; He Himself resolves the conflicts. ||2||3||

[October 14, 2017, Saturday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 719)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2454 on: October 21, 2017, 01:48:22 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||

[October 15, 2017, Sunday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 682)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2455 on: October 21, 2017, 01:52:26 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जतन करै मानुख डहकावै ओहु अंतरजामी जानै ॥
    People try to deceive others, but the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows everything.
    पाप करे करि मूकरि पावै भेख करै निरबानै ॥१॥
    They commit sins, and then deny them, while they pretend to be in Nirvaanaa. ||1||
    जानत दूरि तुमहि प्रभ नेरि ॥
    They believe that You are far away, but You, O God, are near at hand.
    उत ताकै उत ते उत पेखै आवै लोभी फेरि ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Looking around, this way and that, the greedy people come and go. ||Pause||
    जब लगु तुटै नाही मन भरमा तब लगु मुकतु न कोई ॥
    As long as the doubts of the mind are not removed, liberation is not found.
    कहु नानक दइआल सुआमी संतु भगतु जनु सोई ॥२॥५॥३६॥
    Says Nanak, he alone is a Saint, a devotee, and a humble servant of the Lord, to whom the Lord and Master is merciful. ||2||5||36||

[October 16, 2017, Monday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 680)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2456 on: October 21, 2017, 01:56:10 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ घरु १२
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Twelfth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बंदना हरि बंदना गुण गावहु गोपाल राइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I bow in reverence to the Lord, I bow in reverence. I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, my King. ||Pause||
    वडै भागि भेटे गुरदेवा ॥
    By great good fortune, one meets the Divine Guru.
    कोटि पराध मिटे हरि सेवा ॥१॥
    Millions of sins are erased by serving the Lord. ||1||
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रापै ॥
    One whose mind is imbued with the Lord's lotus feet
    सोग अगनि तिसु जन न बिआपै ॥२॥
    Is not afflicted by the fire of sorrow. ||2||
    सागरु तरिआ साधू संगे ॥
    He crosses over the world-ocean in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    निरभउ नामु जपहु हरि रंगे ॥३॥
    He chants the Name of the Fearless Lord, and is imbued with the Lord's Love. ||3||
    पर धन दोख किछु पाप न फेड़े ॥
    One who does not steal the wealth of others, who does not commit evil deeds or sinful acts
    जम जंदारु न आवै नेड़े ॥४॥
    - the Messenger of Death does not even approach him. ||4||
    त्रिसना अगनि प्रभि आपि बुझाई ॥
    God Himself quenches the fires of desire.
    नानक उधरे प्रभ सरणाई ॥५॥१॥५५॥
    O Nanak, in God's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||5||1||55||

[October 17, 2017, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 683)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2457 on: October 21, 2017, 02:00:22 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु २
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरमति नगरी खोजि खोजाई ॥
    Following the Guru's Teachings, I searched and searched the body-village;
    हरि हरि नामु पदारथु पाई ॥१॥
    I found the wealth of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||
    मेरै मनि हरि हरि सांति वसाई ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, has enshrined peace within my mind.
    तिसना अगनि बुझी खिन अंतरि गुरि मिलिऐ सभ भुख गवाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The fire of desire was extinguished in an instant, when I met the Guru; all my hunger has been satisfied. ||1||Pause||
    हरि गुण गावा जीवा मेरी माई ॥
    Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, I live, O my mother.
    सतिगुरि दइआलि गुण नामु द्रिड़ाई ॥२॥
    The Merciful True Guru implanted the Glorious Praises of the Naam within me. ||2||
    हउ हरि प्रभु पिआरा ढूढि ढूढाई ॥
    I search for and seek out my Beloved Lord God, Har, Har.
    सतसंगति मिलि हरि रसु पाई ॥३॥
    Joining the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, I have obtained the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    धुरि मसतकि लेख लिखे हरि पाई ॥
    By the pre-ordained destiny inscribed upon my forehead, I have found the Lord.
    गुरु नानकु तुठा मेलै हरि भाई ॥४॥१॥५॥
    Guru Nanak, pleased and satisfied, has united me with the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny. ||4||1||5||

[October 18, 2017, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 732)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2458 on: October 21, 2017, 02:04:14 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ घरु १
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सेवक सेव करहि सभि तेरी जिन सबदै सादु आइआ ॥
    All of Your servants, who relish the Word of Your Shabad, serve You.
    गुर किरपा ते निरमलु होआ जिनि विचहु आपु गवाइआ ॥
    By Guru's Grace, they become pure, eradicating self-conceit from within.
    अनदिनु गुण गावहि नित साचे गुर कै सबदि सुहाइआ ॥१॥
    Night and day, they continually sing the Glorious Praises of the True Lord; they are adorned with the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||1||
    मेरे ठाकुर हम बारिक सरणि तुमारी ॥
    O my Lord and Master, I am Your child; I seek Your Sanctuary.
    एको सचा सचु तू केवलु आपि मुरारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You are the One and Only Lord, the Truest of the True; You Yourself are the Destroyer of ego. ||Pause||
    जागत रहे तिनी प्रभु पाइआ सबदे हउमै मारी ॥
    Those who remain wakeful obtain God; through the Word of the Shabad, they conquer their ego.
    गिरही महि सदा हरि जन उदासी गिआन तत बीचारी ॥
    Immersed in family life, the Lord's humble servant ever remains detached; he reflects upon the essence of spiritual wisdom.
    सतिगुरु सेवि सदा सुखु पाइआ हरि राखिआ उर धारी ॥२॥
    Serving the True Guru, he finds eternal peace, and he keeps the Lord enshrined in his heart. ||2||
    इहु मनूआ दह दिसि धावदा दूजै भाइ खुआइआ ॥
    This mind wanders in the ten directions; it is consumed by the love of duality.
    मनमुख मुगधु हरि नामु न चेतै बिरथा जनमु गवाइआ ॥
    The foolish self-willed manmukh does not remember the Lord's Name; he wastes away his life in vain.
    सतिगुरु भेटे ता नाउ पाए हउमै मोहु चुकाइआ ॥३॥
    But when he meets the True Guru, then he obtains the Name; he sheds egotism and emotional attachment. ||3||
    हरि जन साचे साचु कमावहि गुर कै सबदि वीचारी ॥
    The Lord's humble servants are True - they practice Truth, and reflect upon the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    आपे मेलि लए प्रभि साचै साचु रखिआ उर धारी ॥
    The True Lord God unites them with Himself, and they keep the True Lord enshrined in their hearts.
    नानक नावहु गति मति पाई एहा रासि हमारी ॥४॥१॥
    O Nanak, through the Name, I have obtained salvation and understanding; this alone is my wealth. ||4||1||

[October 19, 2017, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 599)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2459 on: October 21, 2017, 02:08:57 AM »
  • Publish

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान ‍िम्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||

[October 20, 2017, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 727)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments