Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591963 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2640 on: January 02, 2019, 07:45:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 31.12.2018, Day: Monday, Ang: 692

रागु धनासरी बाणी भगत कबीर जी की
    Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    राम सिमरि राम सिमरि राम सिमरि भाई ॥
    Remember the Lord, remember the Lord, remember the Lord in meditation, O Siblings of Destiny.
    राम नाम सिमरन बिनु बूडते अधिकाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without remembering the Lord's Name in meditation, a great many are drowned. ||1||Pause||
    बनिता सुत देह ग्रेह स्मपति सुखदाई ॥
    Your spouse, children, body, house and possessions - you think these will give you peace.
    इन्ह मै कछु नाहि तेरो काल अवध आई ॥१॥
    But none of these shall be yours, when the time of death comes. ||1||
    अजामल गज गनिका पतित करम कीने ॥
    Ajaamal, the elephant, and the prostitute committed many sins,
    तेऊ उतरि पारि परे राम नाम लीने ॥२॥
    But still, they crossed over the world-ocean, by chanting the Lord's Name. ||2||
    सूकर कूकर जोनि भ्रमे तऊ लाज न आई ॥
    You have wandered in reincarnation, as pigs and dogs - did you feel no shame?
    राम नाम छाडि अम्रित काहे बिखु खाई ॥३॥
    Forsaking the Ambrosial Name of the Lord, why do you eat poison? ||3||
    तजि भरम करम बिधि निखेध राम नामु लेही ॥
    Abandon your doubts about do's and dont's, and take to the Lord's Name.
    गुर प्रसादि जन कबीर रामु करि सनेही ॥४॥५॥
    By Guru's Grace, O servant Kabeer, love the Lord. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2641 on: January 02, 2019, 07:49:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.01.2019, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 678

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2642 on: January 02, 2019, 07:52:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.01.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 673

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    तुम दाते ठाकुर प्रतिपालक नाइक खसम हमारे ॥
    You are the Giver, O Lord, O Cherisher, my Master, my Husband Lord.
    निमख निमख तुम ही प्रतिपालहु हम बारिक तुमरे धारे ॥१॥
    Each and every moment, You cherish and nurture me; I am Your child, and I rely upon You alone. ||1||
    जिहवा एक कवन गुन कहीऐ ॥
    I have only one tongue - which of Your Glorious Virtues can I describe?
    बेसुमार बेअंत सुआमी तेरो अंतु न किन ही लहीऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unlimited, infinite Lord and Master - no one knows Your limits. ||1||Pause||
    कोटि पराध हमारे खंडहु अनिक बिधी समझावहु ॥
    You destroy millions of my sins, and teach me in so many ways.
    हम अगिआन अलप मति थोरी तुम आपन बिरदु रखावहु ॥२॥
    I am so ignorant - I understand nothing at all. Please honor Your innate nature, and save me! ||2||
    तुमरी सरणि तुमारी आसा तुम ही सजन सुहेले ॥
    I seek Your Sanctuary - You are my only hope. You are my companion, and my best friend.
    राखहु राखनहार दइआला नानक घर के गोले ॥३॥१२॥
    Save me, O Merciful Saviour Lord; Nanak is the slave of Your home. ||3||12||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2643 on: January 03, 2019, 08:44:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.01.2019, Day: Thursday, Ang: 711

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2644 on: January 04, 2019, 07:30:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.01.2019, Day: Friday, Ang: 713

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर आइओ सरणि तुहारी ॥
    O True Guru, I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    मिलै सूखु नामु हरि सोभा चिंता लाहि हमारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Grant me the peace and glory of the Lord's Name, and remove my anxiety. ||1||Pause||
    अवर न सूझै दूजी ठाहर हारि परिओ तउ दुआरी ॥
    I cannot see any other place of shelter; I have grown weary, and collapsed at Your door.
    लेखा छोडि अलेखै छूटह हम निरगुन लेहु उबारी ॥१॥
    Please ignore my account; only then may I be saved. I am worthless - please, save me! ||1||
    सद बखसिंदु सदा मिहरवाना सभना देइ अधारी ॥
    You are always forgiving, and always merciful; You give support to all.
    नानक दास संत पाछै परिओ राखि लेहु इह बारी ॥२॥४॥९॥
    Slave Nanak follows the Path of the Saints; save him, O Lord, this time. ||2||4||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2645 on: January 05, 2019, 12:24:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Day: 05.01.2019, Day: Saturday, Ang: 550

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    दरवेसी को जाणसी विरला को दरवेसु ॥
    How rare is the dervish, the Saintly renunciate, who understands renunciation.
    जे घरि घरि हंढै मंगदा धिगु जीवणु धिगु वेसु ॥
    Cursed is the life, and cursed are the clothes, of one who wanders around, begging from door to door.
    जे आसा अंदेसा तजि रहै गुरमुखि भिखिआ नाउ ॥
    But, if he abandons hope and anxiety, and as Gurmukh receives the Name as his charity,
    तिस के चरन पखालीअहि नानक हउ बलिहारै जाउ ॥१॥
    Then Nanak washes his feet, and is a sacrifice to him. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    नानक तरवरु एकु फलु दुइ पंखेरू आहि ॥
    O Nanak, the tree has one fruit, but two birds are perched upon it.
    आवत जात न दीसही ना पर पंखी ताहि ॥
    They are not seen coming or going; these birds have no wings.
    बहु रंगी रस भोगिआ सबदि रहै निरबाणु ॥
    One enjoys so many pleasures, while the other, through the Word of the Shabad, remains in Nirvaanaa.
    हरि रसि फलि राते नानका करमि सचा नीसाणु ॥२॥
    Imbued with the subtle essence of the fruit of the Lord's Name, O Nanak, the soul bears the True Insignia of God's Grace. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    आपे धरती आपे है राहकु आपि जमाइ पीसावै ॥
    He Himself is the field, and He Himself is the farmer. He Himself grows and grinds the corn.
    आपि पकावै आपि भांडे देइ परोसै आपे ही बहि खावै ॥
    He Himself cooks it, He Himself puts the food in the dishes, and He Himself sits down to eat.
    आपे जलु आपे दे छिंगा आपे चुली भरावै ॥
    He Himself is the water, He Himself gives the tooth-pick, and He Himself offers the mouthwash.
    आपे संगति सदि बहालै आपे विदा करावै ॥
    He Himself calls and seats the congregation, and He Himself bids them goodbye.
    जिस नो किरपालु होवै हरि आपे तिस नो हुकमु मनावै ॥६॥
    One whom the Lord Himself blesses with His Mercy - the Lord causes him to walk according to His Will. ||6||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2646 on: January 06, 2019, 01:28:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.01.2019, Day: Sunday, Ang: 648

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    नानक नावहु घुथिआ हलतु पलतु सभु जाइ ॥
    O Nanak, forsaking the Name, he loses everything, in this world and the next.
    जपु तपु संजमु सभु हिरि लइआ मुठी दूजै भाइ ॥
    Chanting, deep meditation and austere self-disciplined practices are all wasted; he is deceived by the love of duality.
    जम दरि बधे मारीअहि बहुती मिलै सजाइ ॥१॥
    He is bound and gagged at the door of the Messenger of Death. He is beaten, and receives terrible punishment. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    संता नालि वैरु कमावदे दुसटा नालि मोहु पिआरु ॥
    They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.
    अगै पिछै सुखु नही मरि जमहि वारो वार ॥
    They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.
    त्रिसना कदे न बुझई दुबिधा होइ खुआरु ॥
    Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.
    मुह काले तिना निंदका तितु सचै दरबारि ॥
    The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ ना उरवारि न पारि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे से हरि हरि नामि रते मन माही ॥
    Those who meditate on the Lord's Name are imbued with the Name of the Lord Har, Har, in their minds.
    जिना मनि चिति इकु अराधिआ तिना इकस बिनु दूजा को नाही ॥
    For those who worship the One Lord in their conscious minds, there is no other than the One Lord.
    सेई पुरख हरि सेवदे जिन धुरि मसतकि लेखु लिखाही ॥
    They alone serve the Lord, upon whose foreheads such pre-ordained destiny is written.
    हरि के गुण नित गावदे हरि गुण गाइ गुणी समझाही ॥
    They continually sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and singing the Glories of the Glorious Lord, they are uplifted.
    वडिआई वडी गुरमुखा गुर पूरै हरि नामि समाही ॥१७॥
    Great is the greatness of the Gurmukhs, who, through the Perfect Guru, remain absorbed in the Lord's Name. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2647 on: January 07, 2019, 04:49:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.01.2019, Day: Monday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2648 on: January 10, 2019, 07:56:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 08.01.2019, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 591

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सतिगुर की परतीति न आईआ सबदि न लागो भाउ ॥
    One who has no faith in the True Guru, and who does not love the Word of the Shabad,
    ओस नो सुखु न उपजै भावै सउ गेड़ा आवउ जाउ ॥
    Shall find no peace, even though he may come and go hundreds of times.
    नानक गुरमुखि सहजि मिलै सचे सिउ लिव लाउ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukh meets the True Lord with natural ease; he is in love with the Lord. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    ए मन ऐसा सतिगुरु खोजि लहु जितु सेविऐ जनम मरण दुखु जाइ ॥
    O mind, search for such a True Guru, by serving whom the pains of birth and death are dispelled.
    सहसा मूलि न होवई हउमै सबदि जलाइ ॥
    Doubt shall never afflict you, and your ego shall be burnt away through the Word of the Shabad.
    कूड़ै की पालि विचहु निकलै सचु वसै मनि आइ ॥
    The veil of falsehood shall be torn down from within you, and Truth shall come to dwell in the mind.
    अंतरि सांति मनि सुखु होइ सच संजमि कार कमाइ ॥
    Peace and happiness shall fill your mind deep within, if you act according to truth and self-discipline.
    नानक पूरै करमि सतिगुरु मिलै हरि जीउ किरपा करे रजाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, by perfect good karma, you shall meet the True Guru, and then the Dear Lord, by His Sweet Will, shall bless you with His Mercy. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिस कै घरि दीबानु हरि होवै तिस की मुठी विचि जगतु सभु आइआ ॥
    The whole world comes under the control of one whose home is filled with the Lord, the King.
    तिस कउ तलकी किसै दी नाही हरि दीबानि सभि आणि पैरी पाइआ ॥
    He is subject to no one else's rule, and the Lord, the King, causes everyone to fall at his feet.
    माणसा किअहु दीबाणहु कोई नसि भजि निकलै हरि दीबाणहु कोई किथै जाइआ ॥
    One may run away from the courts of other men, but where can one go to escape the Lord's Kingdom?
    सो ऐसा हरि दीबानु वसिआ भगता कै हिरदै तिनि रहदे खुहदे आणि सभि भगता अगै खलवाइआ ॥
    The Lord is such a King, who abides in the hearts of His devotees; He brings the others, and makes them stand before His devotees.
    हरि नावै की वडिआई करमि परापति होवै गुरमुखि विरलै किनै धिआइआ ॥१४॥
    The glorious greatness of the Lord's Name is obtained only by His Grace; how few are the Gurmukhs who meditate on Him. ||14||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2649 on: January 10, 2019, 08:00:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.01.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 596

सोरठि मः १ चउतुके ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, Chau-Tukas:
    माइ बाप को बेटा नीका ससुरै चतुरु जवाई ॥
    The son is dear to his mother and father; he is the wise son-in-law to his father-in-law.
    बाल कंनिआ कौ बापु पिआरा भाई कौ अति भाई ॥
    The father is dear to his son and daughter, and the brother is very dear to his brother.
    हुकमु भइआ बाहरु घरु छोडिआ खिन महि भई पराई ॥
    By the Order of the Lord's Command, he leaves his house and goes outside, and in an instant, everything becomes alien to him.
    नामु दानु इसनानु न मनमुखि तितु तनि धूड़ि धुमाई ॥१॥
    The self-willed manmukh does not remember the Name of the Lord, does not give in charity, and does not cleanse his consciousness; his body rolls in the dust. ||1||
    मनु मानिआ नामु सखाई ॥
    The mind is comforted by the Comforter of the Naam.
    पाइ परउ गुर कै बलिहारै जिनि साची बूझ बुझाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I fall at the Guru's feet - I am a sacrifice to Him; He has given me to understand the true understanding. ||Pause||
    जग सिउ झूठ प्रीति मनु बेधिआ जन सिउ वादु रचाई ॥
    The mind is impressed with the false love of the world; he quarrels with the Lord's humble servant.
    माइआ मगनु अहिनिसि मगु जोहै नामु न लेवै मरै बिखु खाई ॥
    Infatuated with Maya, night and day, he sees only the worldly path; he does not chant the Naam, and drinking poison, he dies.
    गंधण वैणि रता हितकारी सबदै सुरति न आई ॥
    He is imbued and infatuated with vicious talk; the Word of the Shabad does not come into his consciousness.
    रंगि न राता रसि नही बेधिआ मनमुखि पति गवाई ॥२॥
    He is not imbued with the Lord's Love, and he is not impressed by the taste of the Name; the self-willed manmukh loses his honor. ||2||
    साध सभा महि सहजु न चाखिआ जिहबा रसु नही राई ॥
    He does not enjoy celestial peace in the Company of the Holy, and there is not even a bit of sweetness on his tongue.
    मनु तनु धनु अपुना करि जानिआ दर की खबरि न पाई ॥
    He calls his mind, body and wealth his own; he has no knowledge of the Court of the Lord.
    अखी मीटि चलिआ अंधिआरा घरु दरु दिसै न भाई ॥
    Closing his eyes, he walks in darkness; he cannot see the home of his own being, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जम दरि बाधा ठउर न पावै अपुना कीआ कमाई ॥३॥
    Tied up at Death's door, he finds no place of rest; he receives the rewards of his own actions. ||3||
    नदरि करे ता अखी वेखा कहणा कथनु न जाई ॥
    When the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, then I see Him with my own eyes; He is indescribable, and cannot be described.
    कंनी सुणि सुणि सबदि सलाही अम्रितु रिदै वसाई ॥
    With my ears, I continually listen to the Word of the Shabad, and I praise Him; His Ambrosial Name abides within my heart.
    निरभउ निरंकारु निरवैरु पूरन जोति समाई ॥
    He is Fearless, Formless and absolutely without vengeance; I am absorbed in His Perfect Light.
    नानक गुर विणु भरमु न भागै सचि नामि वडिआई ॥४॥३॥
    O Nanak, without the Guru, doubt is not dispelled; through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. ||4||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2650 on: January 10, 2019, 08:03:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 10.01.2019, Day: Thursday, Ang : 623

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    विचि करता पुरखु खलोआ ॥
    The Creator Lord Himself stood between us,
    वालु न विंगा होआ ॥
    And not a hair upon my head was touched.
    मजनु गुर आंदा रासे ॥
    The Guru made my cleansing bath successful;
    जपि हरि हरि किलविख नासे ॥१॥
    Meditating on the Lord, Har, Har, my sins were erased. ||1||
    संतहु रामदास सरोवरु नीका ॥
    O Saints, the purifying pool of Ram Das is sublime.
    जो नावै सो कुलु तरावै उधारु होआ है जी का ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whoever bathes in it, his family and ancestry are saved, and his soul is saved as well. ||1||Pause||
    जै जै कारु जगु गावै ॥
    The world sings cheers of victory,
    मन चिंदिअड़े फल पावै ॥
    And the fruits of his mind's desires are obtained.
    सही सलामति नाइ आए ॥
    Whoever comes and bathes here,
    अपणा प्रभू धिआए ॥२॥
    And meditates on his God, is safe and sound. ||2||
    संत सरोवर नावै ॥
    One who bathes in the healing pool of the Saints,
    सो जनु परम गति पावै ॥
    That humble being obtains the supreme status.
    मरै न आवै जाई ॥
    He does not die, or come and go in reincarnation;
    हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥३॥
    He meditates on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||3||
    इहु ब्रहम बिचारु सु जानै ॥
    He alone knows this about God,
    जिसु दइआलु होइ भगवानै ॥
    Whom God blesses with His kindness.
    बाबा नानक प्रभ सरणाई ॥
    Baba Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God;
    सभ चिंता गणत मिटाई ॥४॥७॥५७॥
    All his worries and anxieties are dispelled. ||4||7||57||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2651 on: January 11, 2019, 10:39:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 11.01.2019, Day: Friday, Ang: 649

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    ब्रहमु बिंदै तिस दा ब्रहमतु रहै एक सबदि लिव लाइ ॥
    One who knows God, and who lovingly focuses his attention on the One Word of the Shabad, keeps his spirituality intact.
    नव निधी अठारह सिधी पिछै लगीआ फिरहि जो हरि हिरदै सदा वसाइ ॥
    The nine treasures and the eighteen spiritual powers of the Siddhas follow him, who keeps the Lord enshrined in his heart.
    बिनु सतिगुर नाउ न पाईऐ बुझहु करि वीचारु ॥
    Without the True Guru, the Name is not found; understand this, and reflect upon it.
    नानक पूरै भागि सतिगुरु मिलै सुखु पाए जुग चारि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, through perfect good destiny, one meets the True Guru, and finds peace, throughout the four ages. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    किआ गभरू किआ बिरधि है मनमुख त्रिसना भुख न जाइ ॥
    Whether he is young or old, the self-willed manmukh cannot escape hunger and thirst.
    गुरमुखि सबदे रतिआ सीतलु होए आपु गवाइ ॥
    The Gurmukhs are imbued with the Word of the Shabad; they are at peace, having lost their self-conceit.
    अंदरु त्रिपति संतोखिआ फिरि भुख न लगै आइ ॥
    They are satisfied and satiated within; they never feel hungry again.
    नानक जि गुरमुखि करहि सो परवाणु है जो नामि रहे लिव लाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, whatever the Gurmukhs do is acceptable; they remain lovingly absorbed in the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हउ बलिहारी तिंन कंउ जो गुरमुखि सिखा ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Sikhs who are Gurmukhs.
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे तिन दरसनु पिखा ॥
    I behold the Blessed Vision, the Darshan of those who meditate on the Lord's Name.
    सुणि कीरतनु हरि गुण रवा हरि जसु मनि लिखा ॥
    Listening to the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises, I contemplate His virtues; I write His Praises on the fabric of my mind.
    हरि नामु सलाही रंग सिउ सभि किलविख क्रिखा ॥
    I praise the Lord's Name with love, and eradicate all my sins.
    धनु धंनु सुहावा सो सरीरु थानु है जिथै मेरा गुरु धरे विखा ॥१९॥
    Blessed, blessed and beauteous is that body and place, where my Guru places His feet. ||19||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2652 on: January 12, 2019, 01:04:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.01.2019, Day: Saturday, Ang: 649

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    ब्रहमु बिंदै तिस दा ब्रहमतु रहै एक सबदि लिव लाइ ॥
    One who knows God, and who lovingly focuses his attention on the One Word of the Shabad, keeps his spirituality intact.
    नव निधी अठारह सिधी पिछै लगीआ फिरहि जो हरि हिरदै सदा वसाइ ॥
    The nine treasures and the eighteen spiritual powers of the Siddhas follow him, who keeps the Lord enshrined in his heart.
    बिनु सतिगुर नाउ न पाईऐ बुझहु करि वीचारु ॥
    Without the True Guru, the Name is not found; understand this, and reflect upon it.
    नानक पूरै भागि सतिगुरु मिलै सुखु पाए जुग चारि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, through perfect good destiny, one meets the True Guru, and finds peace, throughout the four ages. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    किआ गभरू किआ बिरधि है मनमुख त्रिसना भुख न जाइ ॥
    Whether he is young or old, the self-willed manmukh cannot escape hunger and thirst.
    गुरमुखि सबदे रतिआ सीतलु होए आपु गवाइ ॥
    The Gurmukhs are imbued with the Word of the Shabad; they are at peace, having lost their self-conceit.
    अंदरु त्रिपति संतोखिआ फिरि भुख न लगै आइ ॥
    They are satisfied and satiated within; they never feel hungry again.
    नानक जि गुरमुखि करहि सो परवाणु है जो नामि रहे लिव लाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, whatever the Gurmukhs do is acceptable; they remain lovingly absorbed in the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हउ बलिहारी तिंन कंउ जो गुरमुखि सिखा ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Sikhs who are Gurmukhs.
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे तिन दरसनु पिखा ॥
    I behold the Blessed Vision, the Darshan of those who meditate on the Lord's Name.
    सुणि कीरतनु हरि गुण रवा हरि जसु मनि लिखा ॥
    Listening to the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises, I contemplate His virtues; I write His Praises on the fabric of my mind.
    हरि नामु सलाही रंग सिउ सभि किलविख क्रिखा ॥
    I praise the Lord's Name with love, and eradicate all my sins.
    धनु धंनु सुहावा सो सरीरु थानु है जिथै मेरा गुरु धरे विखा ॥१९॥
    Blessed, blessed and beauteous is that body and place, where my Guru places His feet. ||19||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2653 on: January 14, 2019, 08:07:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.01.2019, Day: Sunday, Ang: 611

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    करि इसनानु सिमरि प्रभु अपना मन तन भए अरोगा ॥
    After taking your cleansing bath, remember your God in meditation, and your mind and body shall be free of disease.
    कोटि बिघन लाथे प्रभ सरणा प्रगटे भले संजोगा ॥१॥
    Millions of obstacles are removed, in the Sanctuary of God, and good fortune dawns. ||1||
    प्रभ बाणी सबदु सुभाखिआ ॥
    The Word of God's Bani, and His Shabad, are the best utterances.
    गावहु सुणहु पड़हु नित भाई गुर पूरै तू राखिआ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    So constantly sing them, listen to them, and read them, O Siblings of Destiny, and the Perfect Guru shall save you. ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु अमिति वडाई भगति वछल दइआला ॥
    The glorious greatness of the True Lord is immeasurable; the Merciful Lord is the Lover of His devotees.
    संता की पैज रखदा आइआ आदि बिरदु प्रतिपाला ॥२॥
    He has preserved the honor of His Saints; from the very beginning of time, His Nature is to cherish them. ||2||
    हरि अम्रित नामु भोजनु नित भुंचहु सरब वेला मुखि पावहु ॥
    So eat the Ambrosial Name of the Lord as your food; put it into your mouth at all times.
    जरा मरा तापु सभु नाठा गुण गोबिंद नित गावहु ॥३॥
    The pains of old age and death shall all depart, when you constantly sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    सुणी अरदासि सुआमी मेरै सरब कला बणि आई ॥
    My Lord and Master has heard my prayer, and all my affairs have been resolved.
    प्रगट भई सगले जुग अंतरि गुर नानक की वडिआई ॥४॥११॥
    The glorious greatness of Guru Nanak is manifest, throughout all the ages. ||4||11||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2654 on: January 14, 2019, 08:10:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.01.2019, Day: Monday, Ang: 658

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जउ हम बांधे मोह फास हम प्रेम बधनि तुम बाधे ॥
    If I am bound by the noose of emotional attachment, then I shall bind You, Lord, with the bonds of love.
    अपने छूटन को जतनु करहु हम छूटे तुम आराधे ॥१॥
    Go ahead and try to escape, Lord; I have escaped by worshipping and adoring You. ||1||
    माधवे जानत हहु जैसी तैसी ॥
    O Lord, You know my love for You.
    अब कहा करहुगे ऐसी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Now, what will You do? ||1||Pause||
    मीनु पकरि फांकिओ अरु काटिओ रांधि कीओ बहु बानी ॥
    A fish is caught, cut up, and cooked it in many different ways.
    खंड खंड करि भोजनु कीनो तऊ न बिसरिओ पानी ॥२॥
    Bit by bit, it is eaten, but still, it does not forget the water. ||2||
    आपन बापै नाही किसी को भावन को हरि राजा ॥
    The Lord, our King, is father to no one, except those who love Him.
    मोह पटल सभु जगतु बिआपिओ भगत नही संतापा ॥३॥
    The veil of emotional attachment has been cast over the entire world, but it does not bother the Lord's devotee. ||3||
    कहि रविदास भगति इक बाढी अब इह का सिउ कहीऐ ॥
    Says Ravi Daas, my devotion to the One Lord is increasing; now, who can I tell this to?
    जा कारनि हम तुम आराधे सो दुखु अजहू सहीऐ ॥४॥२॥
    That which brought me to worship and adore You - I am still suffering that pain. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments