Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591921 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2670 on: January 30, 2019, 03:05:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 30.01.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 648

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    नानक नावहु घुथिआ हलतु पलतु सभु जाइ ॥
    O Nanak, forsaking the Name, he loses everything, in this world and the next.
    जपु तपु संजमु सभु हिरि लइआ मुठी दूजै भाइ ॥
    Chanting, deep meditation and austere self-disciplined practices are all wasted; he is deceived by the love of duality.
    जम दरि बधे मारीअहि बहुती मिलै सजाइ ॥१॥
    He is bound and gagged at the door of the Messenger of Death. He is beaten, and receives terrible punishment. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    संता नालि वैरु कमावदे दुसटा नालि मोहु पिआरु ॥
    They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.
    अगै पिछै सुखु नही मरि जमहि वारो वार ॥
    They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.
    त्रिसना कदे न बुझई दुबिधा होइ खुआरु ॥
    Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.
    मुह काले तिना निंदका तितु सचै दरबारि ॥
    The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ ना उरवारि न पारि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे से हरि हरि नामि रते मन माही ॥
    Those who meditate on the Lord's Name are imbued with the Name of the Lord Har, Har, in their minds.
    जिना मनि चिति इकु अराधिआ तिना इकस बिनु दूजा को नाही ॥
    For those who worship the One Lord in their conscious minds, there is no other than the One Lord.
    सेई पुरख हरि सेवदे जिन धुरि मसतकि लेखु लिखाही ॥
    They alone serve the Lord, upon whose foreheads such pre-ordained destiny is written.
    हरि के गुण नित गावदे हरि गुण गाइ गुणी समझाही ॥
    They continually sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and singing the Glories of the Glorious Lord, they are uplifted.
    वडिआई वडी गुरमुखा गुर पूरै हरि नामि समाही ॥१७॥
    Great is the greatness of the Gurmukhs, who, through the Perfect Guru, remain absorbed in the Lord's Name. ||17||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2671 on: January 31, 2019, 08:12:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Day: 31.01.2019, Day: Thursday, Ang: 639

सोरठि महला ५ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    सभु जगु जिनहि उपाइआ भाई करण कारण समरथु ॥
    The One who created the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, is the Almighty Lord, the Cause of causes.
    जीउ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ भाई दे करि अपणी वथु ॥
    He fashioned the soul and the body, O Siblings of Destiny, by His own power.
    किनि कहीऐ किउ देखीऐ भाई करता एकु अकथु ॥
    How can He be described? How can He be seen, O Siblings of Destiny? The Creator is One; He is indescribable.
    गुरु गोविंदु सलाहीऐ भाई जिस ते जापै तथु ॥१॥
    Praise the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, O Siblings of Destiny; through Him, the essence is known. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपीऐ हरि भगवंता ॥
    O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Lord God.
    नाम दानु देइ जन अपने दूख दरद का हंता ॥ रहाउ ॥
    He blesses His servant with the gift of the Naam; He is the Destroyer of pain and suffering. ||Pause||
    जा कै घरि सभु किछु है भाई नउ निधि भरे भंडार ॥
    Everything is in His home, O Siblings of Destiny; His warehouse is overflowing with the nine treasures.
    तिस की कीमति ना पवै भाई ऊचा अगम अपार ॥
    His worth cannot be estimated, O Siblings of Destiny; He is lofty, inaccessible and infinite.
    जीअ जंत प्रतिपालदा भाई नित नित करदा सार ॥
    He cherishes all beings and creatures, O Siblings of Destiny; he continually takes care of them.
    सतिगुरु पूरा भेटीऐ भाई सबदि मिलावणहार ॥२॥
    So meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, and merge in the Word of the Shabad. ||2||
    सचे चरण सरेवीअहि भाई भ्रमु भउ होवै नासु ॥
    Adoring the feet of the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, doubt and fear are dispelled.
    मिलि संत सभा मनु मांजीऐ भाई हरि कै नामि निवासु ॥
    Joining the Society of the Saints, cleanse your mind, O Siblings of Destiny, and dwell in the Name of the Lord.
    मिटै अंधेरा अगिआनता भाई कमल होवै परगासु ॥
    The darkness of ignorance shall be dispelled, O Siblings of Destiny, and the lotus of your heart shall blossom forth.
    गुर बचनी सुखु ऊपजै भाई सभि फल सतिगुर पासि ॥३॥
    By the Guru's Word, peace wells up, O Siblings of Destiny; all fruits are with the True Guru. ||3||
    मेरा तेरा छोडीऐ भाई होईऐ सभ की धूरि ॥
    Give up your sense of mine and yours, O Siblings of Destiny, and become the dust of the feet of all.
    घटि घटि ब्रहमु पसारिआ भाई पेखै सुणै हजूरि ॥
    In each and every heart, God is contained, O Siblings of Destiny; He sees, and hears, and is ever-present with us.
    जितु दिनि विसरै पारब्रहमु भाई तितु दिनि मरीऐ झूरि ॥
    On that day when one forgets the Supreme Lord God, O Siblings of Destiny, on that day, one ought to die crying out in pain.
    करन करावन समरथो भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥४॥
    He is the all-powerful Cause of Causes, O Siblings of Destiny; he is totally filled with all powers. ||4||
    प्रेम पदारथु नामु है भाई माइआ मोह बिनासु ॥
    The Love of the Name is the greatest treasure, O Siblings of Destiny; through it, emotional attachment to Maya is dispelled.
    तिसु भावै ता मेलि लए भाई हिरदै नाम निवासु ॥
    If it is pleasing to His Will, then He unites us in His Union, O Siblings of Destiny; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to abide in the mind.
    गुरमुखि कमलु प्रगासीऐ भाई रिदै होवै परगासु ॥
    The heart-lotus of the Gurmukh blossoms forth, O Siblings of Destiny, and the heart is illumined.
    प्रगटु भइआ परतापु प्रभ भाई मउलिआ धरति अकासु ॥५॥
    The Glory of God has been revealed, O Siblings of Destiny, and the earth and sky have blossomed forth. ||5||
    गुरि पूरै संतोखिआ भाई अहिनिसि लागा भाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has blessed me with contentment, O Siblings of Destiny; day and night, I remain attached to the Lord's Love.
    रसना रामु रवै सदा भाई साचा सादु सुआउ ॥
    My tongue continually chants the Lord's Name, O Siblings of Destiny; this is the true taste, and the object of human life.
    करनी सुणि सुणि जीविआ भाई निहचलु पाइआ थाउ ॥
    Listening with my ears, I hear and so I live, O Siblings of Destiny; I have obtained the unchanging, unmoving state.
    जिसु परतीति न आवई भाई सो जीअड़ा जलि जाउ ॥६॥
    That soul,which does not place its faith in the Lord shall burn, O Siblings of Destiny. ||6||
    बहु गुण मेरे साहिबै भाई हउ तिस कै बलि जाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master has so many virtues, O Siblings of Destiny; I am a sacrifice to Him.
    ओहु निरगुणीआरे पालदा भाई देइ निथावे थाउ ॥
    He nurtures even the most worthless, O Siblings of Destiny, and gives home to the homeless.
    रिजकु स्मबाहे सासि सासि भाई गूड़ा जा का नाउ ॥
    He gives us nourishment with each and every breath, O Siblings of Destiny; His Name is everlasting.
    जिसु गुरु साचा भेटीऐ भाई पूरा तिसु करमाउ ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, does so only by perfect destiny. ||7||
    तिसु बिनु घड़ी न जीवीऐ भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥
    Without Him, I cannot live, even for an instant, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally filled with all powers.
    सासि गिरासि न विसरै भाई पेखउ सदा हजूरि ॥
    With every breath and morsel of food, I will not forget Him, O Siblings of Destiny; I behold Him ever-present.
    साधू संगि मिलाइआ भाई सरब रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meet Him, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally pervading and permeating everywhere.
    जिना प्रीति न लगीआ भाई से नित नित मरदे झूरि ॥८॥
    Those who do not embrace love for the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, always die crying out in pain. ||8||
    अंचलि लाइ तराइआ भाई भउजलु दुखु संसारु ॥
    Grasping hold of the hem of His robe, O Siblings of Destiny, we are carried across the world-ocean of fear and pain.
    करि किरपा नदरि निहालिआ भाई कीतोनु अंगु अपारु ॥
    By His Glance of Grace, He has blessed us, O Siblings of Destiny; He shall be with us until the very end.
    मनु तनु सीतलु होइआ भाई भोजनु नाम अधारु ॥
    My mind and body are soothed and calmed, O Siblings of Destiny, nourished by the food of the Naam.
    नानक तिसु सरणागती भाई जि किलबिख काटणहारु ॥९॥१॥
    Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, O Siblings of Destiny; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||9||1||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2672 on: February 01, 2019, 08:32:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.02.2019, Day: Friday, Ang: 678

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2673 on: February 02, 2019, 05:51:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.02.2019, Day: Saturday, Ang: 654

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत कबीर जी की घरु १
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जब जरीऐ तब होइ भसम तनु रहै किरम दल खाई ॥
    When the body is burnt, it turns to ashes; if it is not cremated, then it is eaten by armies of worms.
    काची गागरि नीरु परतु है इआ तन की इहै बडाई ॥१॥
    The unbaked clay pitcher dissolves, when water is poured into it; this is also the nature of the body. ||1||
    काहे भईआ फिरतौ फूलिआ फूलिआ ॥
    Why, O Siblings of Destiny, do you strut around, all puffed up with pride?
    जब दस मास उरध मुख रहता सो दिनु कैसे भूलिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Have you forgotten those days, when you were hanging, face down, for ten months? ||1||Pause||
    जिउ मधु माखी तिउ सठोरि रसु जोरि जोरि धनु कीआ ॥
    Like the bee which collects honey, the fool eagerly gathers and collects wealth.
    मरती बार लेहु लेहु करीऐ भूतु रहन किउ दीआ ॥२॥
    At the time of death, they shout, ""Take him away, take him away! Why leave a ghost lying around?""||2||
    देहुरी लउ बरी नारि संगि भई आगै सजन सुहेला ॥
    His wife accompanies him to the threshold, and his friends and companions beyond.
    मरघट लउ सभु लोगु कुट्मबु भइओ आगै हंसु अकेला ॥३॥
    All the people and relatives go as far as the cremation grounds, and then, the soul-swan goes on alone. ||3||
    कहतु कबीर सुनहु रे प्रानी परे काल ग्रस कूआ ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O mortal being: you have been seized by Death, and you have fallen into the deep, dark pit.
    झूठी माइआ आपु बंधाइआ जिउ नलनी भ्रमि सूआ ॥४॥२॥
    You have entangled yourself in the false wealth of Maya, like the parrot caught in the trap. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2674 on: February 07, 2019, 08:12:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.02.2019, Day: Sunday, Ang: 664

धनासरी महला ३ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl:
    सदा धनु अंतरि नामु समाले ॥
    Gather in and cherish forever the wealth of the Lord's Name, deep within;
    जीअ जंत जिनहि प्रतिपाले ॥
    He cherishes and nurtures all beings and creatures.
    मुकति पदारथु तिन कउ पाए ॥
    They alone obtain the treasure of Liberation,
    हरि कै नामि रते लिव लाए ॥१॥
    Who are lovingly imbued with, and focused on the Lord's Name. ||1||
    गुर सेवा ते हरि नामु धनु पावै ॥
    Serving the Guru, one obtains the wealth of the Lord's Name.
    अंतरि परगासु हरि नामु धिआवै ॥ रहाउ ॥
    He is illumined and enlightened within, and he meditates on the Lord's Name. ||Pause||
    इहु हरि रंगु गूड़ा धन पिर होइ ॥
    This love for the Lord is like the love of the bride for her husband.
    सांति सीगारु रावे प्रभु सोइ ॥
    God ravishes and enjoys the soul-bride who is adorned with peace and tranquility.
    हउमै विचि प्रभु कोइ न पाए ॥
    No one finds God through egotism.
    मूलहु भुला जनमु गवाए ॥२॥
    Wandering away from the Primal Lord, the root of all, one wastes his life in vain. ||2||
    गुर ते साति सहज सुखु बाणी ॥
    Tranquility, celestial peace, pleasure and the Word of His Bani come from the Guru.
    सेवा साची नामि समाणी ॥
    True is that service, which leads one to merge in the Naam.
    सबदि मिलै प्रीतमु सदा धिआए ॥
    Blessed with the Word of the Shabad, he meditates forever on the Lord, the Beloved.
    साच नामि वडिआई पाए ॥३॥
    Through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. ||3||
    आपे करता जुगि जुगि सोइ ॥
    The Creator Himself abides throughout the ages.
    नदरि करे मेलावा होइ ॥
    If He casts His Glance of Grace, then we meet Him.
    गुरबाणी ते हरि मंनि वसाए ॥
    Through the Word of Gurbani, the Lord comes to dwell in the mind.
    नानक साचि रते प्रभि आपि मिलाए ॥४॥३॥
    O Nanak, God unites with Himself those who are imbued with Truth. ||4||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2675 on: February 07, 2019, 08:15:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.02.2019, Day: Monday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2676 on: February 07, 2019, 08:18:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.02.2019, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 729

सूही महला १ घरु ६
    Soohee, First Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    उजलु कैहा चिलकणा घोटिम कालड़ी मसु ॥
    Bronze is bright and shiny, but when it is rubbed, its blackness appears.
    धोतिआ जूठि न उतरै जे सउ धोवा तिसु ॥१॥
    Washing it, its impurity is not removed, even if it is washed a hundred times. ||1||
    सजण सेई नालि मै चलदिआ नालि चलंन्हि ॥
    They alone are my friends, who travel along with me;
    जिथै लेखा मंगीऐ तिथै खड़े दिसंनि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me. ||1||Pause||
    कोठे मंडप माड़ीआ पासहु चितवीआहा ॥
    There are houses, mansions and tall buildings, painted on all sides;
    ढठीआ कमि न आवन्ही विचहु सखणीआहा ॥२॥
    But they are empty within, and they crumble like useless ruins. ||2||
    बगा बगे कपड़े तीरथ मंझि वसंन्हि ॥
    The herons in their white feathers dwell in the sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    घुटि घुटि जीआ खावणे बगे ना कहीअन्हि ॥३॥
    They tear apart and eat the living beings, and so they are not called white. ||3||
    सिमल रुखु सरीरु मै मैजन देखि भुलंन्हि ॥
    My body is like the simmal tree; seeing me, other people are fooled.
    से फल कमि न आवन्ही ते गुण मै तनि हंन्हि ॥४॥
    Its fruits are useless - just like the qualities of my body. ||4||
    अंधुलै भारु उठाइआ डूगर वाट बहुतु ॥
    The blind man is carrying such a heavy load, and his journey through the mountains is so long.
    अखी लोड़ी ना लहा हउ चड़ि लंघा कितु ॥५॥
    My eyes can see, but I cannot find the Way. How can I climb up and cross over the mountain? ||5||
    चाकरीआ चंगिआईआ अवर सिआणप कितु ॥
    What good does it do to serve, and be good, and be clever?
    नानक नामु समालि तूं बधा छुटहि जितु ॥६॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and you shall be released from bondage. ||6||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2677 on: February 07, 2019, 08:22:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.02.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 692

रागु धनासरी बाणी भगत कबीर जी की
    Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    राम सिमरि राम सिमरि राम सिमरि भाई ॥
    Remember the Lord, remember the Lord, remember the Lord in meditation, O Siblings of Destiny.
    राम नाम सिमरन बिनु बूडते अधिकाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without remembering the Lord's Name in meditation, a great many are drowned. ||1||Pause||
    बनिता सुत देह ग्रेह स्मपति सुखदाई ॥
    Your spouse, children, body, house and possessions - you think these will give you peace.
    इन्ह मै कछु नाहि तेरो काल अवध आई ॥१॥
    But none of these shall be yours, when the time of death comes. ||1||
    अजामल गज गनिका पतित करम कीने ॥
    Ajaamal, the elephant, and the prostitute committed many sins,
    तेऊ उतरि पारि परे राम नाम लीने ॥२॥
    But still, they crossed over the world-ocean, by chanting the Lord's Name. ||2||
    सूकर कूकर जोनि भ्रमे तऊ लाज न आई ॥
    You have wandered in reincarnation, as pigs and dogs - did you feel no shame?
    राम नाम छाडि अम्रित काहे बिखु खाई ॥३॥
    Forsaking the Ambrosial Name of the Lord, why do you eat poison? ||3||
    तजि भरम करम बिधि निखेध राम नामु लेही ॥
    Abandon your doubts about do's and dont's, and take to the Lord's Name.
    गुर प्रसादि जन कबीर रामु करि सनेही ॥४॥५॥
    By Guru's Grace, O servant Kabeer, love the Lord. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2678 on: February 07, 2019, 08:25:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.02.2019, Day: Thursday, Ang: 723

तिलंग घरु २ महला ५ ॥
    Tilang, Second House, Fifth Mehl:
    तुधु बिनु दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    There is no other than You, Lord.
    तू करतारु करहि सो होइ ॥
    You are the Creator; whatever You do, that alone happens.
    तेरा जोरु तेरी मनि टेक ॥
    You are the strength, and You are the support of the mind.
    सदा सदा जपि नानक एक ॥१॥
    Forever and ever, meditate, O Nanak, on the One. ||1||
    सभ ऊपरि पारब्रहमु दातारु ॥
    The Great Giver is the Supreme Lord God over all.
    तेरी टेक तेरा आधारु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You are our support, You are our sustainer. ||Pause||
    है तूहै तू होवनहार ॥
    You are, You are, and You shall ever be,
    अगम अगाधि ऊच आपार ॥
    O inaccessible, unfathomable, lofty and infinite Lord.
    जो तुधु सेवहि तिन भउ दुखु नाहि ॥
    Those who serve You, are not touched by fear or suffering.
    गुर परसादि नानक गुण गाहि ॥२॥
    By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||
    जो दीसै सो तेरा रूपु ॥
    Whatever is seen, is Your form, O treasure of virtue,
    गुण निधान गोविंद अनूप ॥
    O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of incomparable beauty.
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि जन सोइ ॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, His humble servant becomes like Him.
    नानक करमि परापति होइ ॥३॥
    O Nanak, by His Grace, we obtain Him. ||3||
    जिनि जपिआ तिस कउ बलिहार ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who meditate on the Lord.
    तिस कै संगि तरै संसार ॥
    Associating with them, the whole world is saved.
    कहु नानक प्रभ लोचा पूरि ॥
    Says Nanak, God fulfills our hopes and aspirations.
    संत जना की बाछउ धूरि ॥४॥२॥
    I long for the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2679 on: February 19, 2019, 03:19:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.02.2019, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 596

सोरठि मः १ चउतुके ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, Chau-Tukas:
    माइ बाप को बेटा नीका ससुरै चतुरु जवाई ॥
    The son is dear to his mother and father; he is the wise son-in-law to his father-in-law.
    बाल कंनिआ कौ बापु पिआरा भाई कौ अति भाई ॥
    The father is dear to his son and daughter, and the brother is very dear to his brother.
    हुकमु भइआ बाहरु घरु छोडिआ खिन महि भई पराई ॥
    By the Order of the Lord's Command, he leaves his house and goes outside, and in an instant, everything becomes alien to him.
    नामु दानु इसनानु न मनमुखि तितु तनि धूड़ि धुमाई ॥१॥
    The self-willed manmukh does not remember the Name of the Lord, does not give in charity, and does not cleanse his consciousness; his body rolls in the dust. ||1||
    मनु मानिआ नामु सखाई ॥
    The mind is comforted by the Comforter of the Naam.
    पाइ परउ गुर कै बलिहारै जिनि साची बूझ बुझाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I fall at the Guru's feet - I am a sacrifice to Him; He has given me to understand the true understanding. ||Pause||
    जग सिउ झूठ प्रीति मनु बेधिआ जन सिउ वादु रचाई ॥
    The mind is impressed with the false love of the world; he quarrels with the Lord's humble servant.
    माइआ मगनु अहिनिसि मगु जोहै नामु न लेवै मरै बिखु खाई ॥
    Infatuated with Maya, night and day, he sees only the worldly path; he does not chant the Naam, and drinking poison, he dies.
    गंधण वैणि रता हितकारी सबदै सुरति न आई ॥
    He is imbued and infatuated with vicious talk; the Word of the Shabad does not come into his consciousness.
    रंगि न राता रसि नही बेधिआ मनमुखि पति गवाई ॥२॥
    He is not imbued with the Lord's Love, and he is not impressed by the taste of the Name; the self-willed manmukh loses his honor. ||2||
    साध सभा महि सहजु न चाखिआ जिहबा रसु नही राई ॥
    He does not enjoy celestial peace in the Company of the Holy, and there is not even a bit of sweetness on his tongue.
    मनु तनु धनु अपुना करि जानिआ दर की खबरि न पाई ॥
    He calls his mind, body and wealth his own; he has no knowledge of the Court of the Lord.
    अखी मीटि चलिआ अंधिआरा घरु दरु दिसै न भाई ॥
    Closing his eyes, he walks in darkness; he cannot see the home of his own being, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जम दरि बाधा ठउर न पावै अपुना कीआ कमाई ॥३॥
    Tied up at Death's door, he finds no place of rest; he receives the rewards of his own actions. ||3||
    नदरि करे ता अखी वेखा कहणा कथनु न जाई ॥
    When the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, then I see Him with my own eyes; He is indescribable, and cannot be described.
    कंनी सुणि सुणि सबदि सलाही अम्रितु रिदै वसाई ॥
    With my ears, I continually listen to the Word of the Shabad, and I praise Him; His Ambrosial Name abides within my heart.
    निरभउ निरंकारु निरवैरु पूरन जोति समाई ॥
    He is Fearless, Formless and absolutely without vengeance; I am absorbed in His Perfect Light.
    नानक गुर विणु भरमु न भागै सचि नामि वडिआई ॥४॥३॥
    O Nanak, without the Guru, doubt is not dispelled; through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. ||4||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2680 on: February 20, 2019, 04:22:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.02.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 680

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    नामु गुरि दीओ है अपुनै जा कै मसतकि करमा ॥
    My Guru gives the Naam, the Name of the Lord, to those who have such karma written on their foreheads.
    नामु द्रिड़ावै नामु जपावै ता का जुग महि धरमा ॥१॥
    He implants the Naam, and inspires us to chant the Naam; this is Dharma, true religion, in this world. ||1||
    जन कउ नामु वडाई सोभ ॥
    The Naam is the glory and greatness of the Lord's humble servant.
    नामो गति नामो पति जन की मानै जो जो होग ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Naam is his salvation, and the Naam is his honor; he accepts whatever comes to pass. ||1||Pause||
    नाम धनु जिसु जन कै पालै सोई पूरा साहा ॥
    That humble servant, who has the Naam as his wealth, is the perfect banker.
    नामु बिउहारा नानक आधारा नामु परापति लाहा ॥२॥६॥३७॥
    The Naam is his occupation, O Nanak, and his only support; the Naam is the profit he earns. ||2||6||37||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2681 on: February 21, 2019, 07:15:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.02.2019, Day: Thursday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2682 on: February 23, 2019, 01:15:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.02.2019, Day: Friday, Ang: 755

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १०
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, Tenth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुनीआ न सालाहि जो मरि वंञसी ॥
    Do not praise the world; it shall simply pass away.
    लोका न सालाहि जो मरि खाकु थीई ॥१॥
    Do not praise other people; they shall die and turn to dust. ||1||
    वाहु मेरे साहिबा वाहु ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Hail, hail to my Lord and Master.
    गुरमुखि सदा सलाहीऐ सचा वेपरवाहु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    As Gurmukh, forever praise the One who is forever True, Independent and Carefree. ||1||Pause||
    दुनीआ केरी दोसती मनमुख दझि मरंनि ॥
    Making worldly friendships, the self-willed manmukhs burn and die.
    जम पुरि बधे मारीअहि वेला न लाहंनि ॥२॥
    In the City of Death, they are bound and gagged and beaten; this opportunity shall never come again. ||2||
    गुरमुखि जनमु सकारथा सचै सबदि लगंनि ॥
    The lives of the Gurmukhs are fruitful and blessed; they are committed to the True Word of the Shabad.
    आतम रामु प्रगासिआ सहजे सुखि रहंनि ॥३॥
    Their souls are illuminated by the Lord, and they dwell in peace and pleasure. ||3||
    गुर का सबदु विसारिआ दूजै भाइ रचंनि ॥
    Those who forget the Word of the Guru's Shabad are engrossed in the love of duality.
    तिसना भुख न उतरै अनदिनु जलत फिरंनि ॥४॥
    Their hunger and thirst never leave them, and night and day, they wander around burning. ||4||
    दुसटा नालि दोसती नालि संता वैरु करंनि ॥
    Those who make friendships with the wicked, and harbor animosity to the Saints,
    आपि डुबे कुट्मब सिउ सगले कुल डोबंनि ॥५॥
    Shall drown with their families, and their entire lineage shall be obliterated. ||5||
    निंदा भली किसै की नाही मनमुख मुगध करंनि ॥
    It is not good to slander anyone, but the foolish, self-willed manmukhs still do it.
    मुह काले तिन निंदका नरके घोरि पवंनि ॥६॥
    The faces of the slanderers turn black, and they fall into the most horrible hell. ||6||
    ए मन जैसा सेवहि तैसा होवहि तेहे करम कमाइ ॥
    O mind, as you serve, so do you become, and so are the deeds that you do.
    आपि बीजि आपे ही खावणा कहणा किछू न जाइ ॥७॥
    Whatever you yourself plant, that is what you shall have to eat; nothing else can be said about this. ||7||
    महा पुरखा का बोलणा होवै कितै परथाइ ॥
    The speech of the great spiritual beings has a higher purpose.
    ओइ अम्रित भरे भरपूर हहि ओना तिलु न तमाइ ॥८॥
    They are filled to over-flowing with Ambrosial Nectar, and they have absolutely no greed at all. ||8||
    गुणकारी गुण संघरै अवरा उपदेसेनि ॥
    The virtuous accumulate virtue, and teach others.
    से वडभागी जि ओना मिलि रहे अनदिनु नामु लएनि ॥९॥
    Those who meet with them are so very fortunate; night and day, they chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||9||
    देसी रिजकु स्मबाहि जिनि उपाई मेदनी ॥
    He who created the Universe, gives sustenance to it.
    एको है दातारु सचा आपि धणी ॥१०॥
    The One Lord alone is the Great Giver. He Himself is the True Master. ||10||
     सचु तेरै नालि है गुरमुखि नदरि निहालि ॥
    That True Lord is always with you; the Gurmukh is blessed with His Glance of Grace.
    आपे बखसे मेलि लए सो प्रभु सदा समालि ॥११॥
    He Himself shall forgive you, and merge you into Himself; forever cherish and contemplate God. ||11||
    मनु मैला सचु निरमला किउ करि मिलिआ जाइ ॥
    The mind is impure; only the True Lord is pure. So how can it merge into Him?
    प्रभु मेले ता मिलि रहै हउमै सबदि जलाइ ॥१२॥
    God merges it into Himself, and then it remains merged; through the Word of His Shabad, the ego is burnt away. ||12||
    सो सहु सचा वीसरै ध्रिगु जीवणु संसारि ॥
    Cursed is the life in this world, of one who forgets her True Husband Lord.
    नदरि करे ना वीसरै गुरमती वीचारि ॥१३॥
    The Lord grants His Mercy, and she does not forget Him, if she contemplates the Guru's Teachings. ||13||
    सतिगुरु मेले ता मिलि रहा साचु रखा उर धारि ॥
    The True Guru unites her, and so she remains united with Him, with the True Lord enshrined within her heart.
    मिलिआ होइ न वीछुड़ै गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥१४॥
    And so united, she will not be separated again; she remains in the love and affection of the Guru. ||14||
    पिरु सालाही आपणा गुर कै सबदि वीचारि ॥
    I praise my Husband Lord, contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    मिलि प्रीतम सुखु पाइआ सोभावंती नारि ॥१५॥
    Meeting with my Beloved, I have found peace; I am His most beautiful and happy soul-bride. ||15||
    मनमुख मनु न भिजई अति मैले चिति कठोर ॥
    The mind of the self-willed manmukh is not softened; his consciousness is totally polluted and stone-hearted.
    सपै दुधु पीआईऐ अंदरि विसु निकोर ॥१६॥
    Even if the venomous snake is fed on milk, it shall still be filled with poison. ||16||
    पि करे किसु आखीऐ आपे बखसणहारु ॥
    He Himself does - who else should I ask? He Himself is the Forgiving Lord.
    गुर सबदी मैलु उतरै ता सचु बणिआ सीगारु ॥१७॥
    Through the Guru's Teachings, filth is washed away, and then, one is embellished with the ornament of Truth. ||17||
    सचा साहु सचे वणजारे ओथै कूड़े ना टिकंनि ॥
    True is the Banker, and True are His traders. The false ones cannot remain there.
    ओना सचु न भावई दुख ही माहि पचंनि ॥१८॥
    They do not love the Truth - they are consumed by their pain. ||18||
    हउमै मैला जगु फिरै मरि जमै वारो वार ॥
    The world wanders around in the filth of egotism; it dies, and is re-born, over and again.
    पइऐ किरति कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहार ॥१९॥
    He acts in accordance with the karma of his past actions, which no one can erase. ||19||
    संता संगति मिलि रहै ता सचि लगै पिआरु ॥
    But if he joins the Society of the Saints, then he comes to embrace love for the Truth.
    सचु सलाही सचु मनि दरि सचै सचिआरु ॥२०॥
    Praising the True Lord with a truthful mind, he becomes true in the Court of the True Lord. ||20||
    गुर पूरे पूरी मति है अहिनिसि नामु धिआइ ॥
    The Teachings of the Perfect Guru are perfect; meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, day and night.
    हउमै मेरा वड रोगु है विचहु ठाकि रहाइ ॥२१॥
    Egotism and self-conceit are terrible diseases; tranquility and stillness come from within. ||21||
    गुरु सालाही आपणा निवि निवि लागा पाइ ॥
    I praise my Guru; bowing down to Him again and again, I fall at His Feet.
    तनु मनु सउपी आगै धरी विचहु आपु गवाइ ॥२२॥
    I place my body and mind in offering unto Him, eradicating self-conceit from within. ||22||
    खिंचोताणि विगुचीऐ एकसु सिउ लिव लाइ ॥
    Indecision leads to ruin; focus your attention on the One Lord.
    हउमै मेरा छडि तू ता सचि रहै समाइ ॥२३॥
    Renounce egotism and self-conceit, and remain merged in Truth. ||23||
    सतिगुर नो मिले सि भाइरा सचै सबदि लगंनि ॥
    Those who meet with the True Guru are my Siblings of Destiny; they are committed to the True Word of the Shabad.
    सचि मिले से न विछुड़हि दरि सचै दिसंनि ॥२४॥
    Those who merge with the True Lord shall not be separated again; they are judged to be True in the Court of the Lord. ||24||
    से भाई से सजणा जो सचा सेवंनि ॥
    They are my Siblings of Destiny, and they are my friends, who serve the True Lord.
    अवगण विकणि पल्हरनि गुण की साझ करंन्हि ॥२५॥
    They sell off their sins and demerits like straw, and enter into the partnership of virtue. ||25||
    गुण की साझ सुखु ऊपजै सची भगति करेनि ॥
    In the partnership of virtue, peace wells up, and they perform true devotional worship service.
    सचु वणंजहि गुर सबद सिउ लाहा नामु लएनि ॥२६॥
    They deal in Truth, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, and they earn the profit of the Naam. ||26||
    सुइना रुपा पाप करि करि संचीऐ चलै न चलदिआ नालि ॥
    Gold and silver may be earned by committing sins, but they will not go with you when you die.
    विणु नावै नालि न चलसी सभ मुठी जमकालि ॥२७॥
    Nothing will go with you in the end, except the Name; all are plundered by the Messenger of Death. ||27||
    मन का तोसा हरि नामु है हिरदै रखहु सम्हालि ॥
    The Lord's Name is the nourishment of the mind; cherish it, and preserve it carefully within your heart.
    एहु खरचु अखुटु है गुरमुखि निबहै नालि ॥२८॥
    This nourishment is inexhaustible; it is always with the Gurmukhs. ||28||
    ए मन मूलहु भुलिआ जासहि पति गवाइ ॥
    O mind, if you forget the Primal Lord, you shall depart, having lost your honor.
    इहु जगतु मोहि दूजै विआपिआ गुरमती सचु धिआइ ॥२९॥
    This world is engrossed in the love of duality; follow the Guru's Teachings, and meditate on the True Lord. ||29||
    हरि की कीमति ना पवै हरि जसु लिखणु न जाइ ॥
    The Lord's value cannot be estimated; the Lord's Praises cannot be written down.
    गुर कै सबदि मनु तनु रपै हरि सिउ रहै समाइ ॥३०॥
    When one's mind and body are attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one remains merged in the Lord. ||30||
    सो सहु मेरा रंगुला रंगे सहजि सुभाइ ॥
    My Husband Lord is playful; He has imbued me with His Love, with natural ease.
    कामणि रंगु ता चड़ै जा पिर कै अंकि समाइ ॥३१॥
    The soul-bride is imbued with His Love, when her Husband Lord merges her into His Being. ||31||
    चिरी विछुंने भी मिलनि जो सतिगुरु सेवंनि ॥
    Even those who have been separated for so very long, are reunited with Him, when they serve the True Guru.
    अंतरि नव निधि नामु है खानि खरचनि न निखुटई हरि गुण सहजि रवंनि ॥३२॥
    The nine treasures of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, are deep within the nucleus of the self; consuming them, they are still never exhausted. Chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord, with natural ease. ||32||
    ना ओइ जनमहि ना मरहि ना ओइ दुख सहंनि ॥
    They are not born, and they do not die; they do not suffer in pain.
    गुरि राखे से उबरे हरि सिउ केल करंनि ॥३३॥
    Those who are protected by the Guru are saved. They celebrate with the Lord. ||33||
    सजण मिले न विछुड़हि जि अनदिनु मिले रहंनि ॥
    Those who are united with the Lord, the True Friend, are not separated again; night and day, they remain blended with Him.
    इसु जग महि विरले जाणीअहि नानक सचु लहंनि ॥३४॥१॥३॥
    In this world, only a rare few are known, O Nanak, to have obtained the True Lord. ||34||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2683 on: February 23, 2019, 01:27:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.02.2019, Day: Saturday, Ang: 683

धनासरी महला ५ घरु १२
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Twelfth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बंदना हरि बंदना गुण गावहु गोपाल राइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I bow in reverence to the Lord, I bow in reverence. I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, my King. ||Pause||
    वडै भागि भेटे गुरदेवा ॥
    By great good fortune, one meets the Divine Guru.
    कोटि पराध मिटे हरि सेवा ॥१॥
    Millions of sins are erased by serving the Lord. ||1||
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रापै ॥
    One whose mind is imbued with the Lord's lotus feet
    सोग अगनि तिसु जन न बिआपै ॥२॥
    Is not afflicted by the fire of sorrow. ||2||
    सागरु तरिआ साधू संगे ॥
    He crosses over the world-ocean in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    निरभउ नामु जपहु हरि रंगे ॥३॥
    He chants the Name of the Fearless Lord, and is imbued with the Lord's Love. ||3||
    पर धन दोख किछु पाप न फेड़े ॥
    One who does not steal the wealth of others, who does not commit evil deeds or sinful acts
    जम जंदारु न आवै नेड़े ॥४॥
    - the Messenger of Death does not even approach him. ||4||
    त्रिसना अगनि प्रभि आपि बुझाई ॥
    God Himself quenches the fires of desire.
    नानक उधरे प्रभ सरणाई ॥५॥१॥५५॥
    O Nanak, in God's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||5||1||55||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2684 on: February 24, 2019, 09:30:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.02.2019, Day: Sunday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments