Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591655 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2715 on: March 27, 2019, 08:44:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 27.03.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 652

सलोकु मः ४ ॥
    Shalok, Fourth Mehl:
    अंतरि अगिआनु भई मति मधिम सतिगुर की परतीति नाही ॥
    He has spiritual ignorance within, and his intellect is dull and dim; he does not place his faith in the True Guru.
    अंदरि कपटु सभु कपटो करि जाणै कपटे खपहि खपाही ॥
    He has deceit within himself, and so he sees deception in all others; through his deceptions, he is totally ruined.
    सतिगुर का भाणा चिति न आवै आपणै सुआइ फिराही ॥
    The True Guru's Will does not enter into his consciousness, and so he wanders around, pursuing his own interests.
    किरपा करे जे आपणी ता नानक सबदि समाही ॥१॥
    If He grants His Grace, then Nanak is absorbed into the Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ४ ॥
    Fourth Mehl:
    मनमुख माइआ मोहि विआपे दूजै भाइ मनूआ थिरु नाहि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; in the love of duality, their minds are unsteady.
    अनदिनु जलत रहहि दिनु राती हउमै खपहि खपाहि ॥
    Night and day, they are burning; day and night, they are totally ruined by their egotism.
    अंतरि लोभु महा गुबारा तिन कै निकटि न कोई जाहि ॥
    Within them, is the total pitch darkness of greed, and no one even approaches them.
    ओइ आपि दुखी सुखु कबहू न पावहि जनमि मरहि मरि जाहि ॥
    They themselves are miserable, and they never find peace; they are born, only to die, and die again.
    नानक बखसि लए प्रभु साचा जि गुर चरनी चितु लाहि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord God forgives those, who focus their consciousness on the Guru's feet. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    संत भगत परवाणु जो प्रभि भाइआ ॥
    That Saint, that devotee, is acceptable, who is loved by God.
    सेई बिचखण जंत जिनी हरि धिआइआ ॥
    Those beings are wise, who meditate on the Lord.
    अम्रितु नामु निधानु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    They eat the food, the treasure of the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    संत जना की धूरि मसतकि लाइआ ॥
    They apply the dust of the feet of the Saints to their foreheads.
    नानक भए पुनीत हरि तीरथि नाइआ ॥२६॥
    O Nanak, they are purified, bathing in the sacred shrine of the Lord. ||26||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2716 on: March 28, 2019, 08:28:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 28.03.2019, Day: Thursday, Ang: 668

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि बूंद भए हरि सुआमी हम चात्रिक बिलल बिललाती ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा करहु प्रभ अपनी मुखि देवहु हरि निमखाती ॥१॥
    O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. ||1||
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकउ इक राती ॥
    Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second.
    जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि जाई है तिउ हरि बिनु हम मरि जाती ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. ||Pause||
    तुम हरि सरवर अति अगाह हम लहि न सकहि अंतु माती ॥
    You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits.
    तू परै परै अपर्मपरु सुआमी मिति जानहु आपन गाती ॥२॥
    You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. ||2||
    हरि के संत जना हरि जपिओ गुर रंगि चलूलै राती ॥
    The Lord's humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru's Love.
    हरि हरि भगति बनी अति सोभा हरि जपिओ ऊतम पाती ॥३॥
    Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. ||3||
    आपे ठाकुरु आपे सेवकु आपि बनावै भाती ॥
    He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments.
    नानकु जनु तुमरी सरणाई हरि राखहु लाज भगाती ॥४॥५॥
    Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2717 on: April 01, 2019, 07:17:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 29.03.2019, Day: Friday, Ang: 680

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जतन करै मानुख डहकावै ओहु अंतरजामी जानै ॥
    People try to deceive others, but the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows everything.
    पाप करे करि मूकरि पावै भेख करै निरबानै ॥१॥
    They commit sins, and then deny them, while they pretend to be in Nirvaanaa. ||1||
    जानत दूरि तुमहि प्रभ नेरि ॥
    They believe that You are far away, but You, O God, are near at hand.
    उत ताकै उत ते उत पेखै आवै लोभी फेरि ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Looking around, this way and that, the greedy people come and go. ||Pause||
    जब लगु तुटै नाही मन भरमा तब लगु मुकतु न कोई ॥
    As long as the doubts of the mind are not removed, liberation is not found.
    कहु नानक दइआल सुआमी संतु भगतु जनु सोई ॥२॥५॥३६॥
    Says Nanak, he alone is a Saint, a devotee, and a humble servant of the Lord, to whom the Lord and Master is merciful. ||2||5||36||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2718 on: April 01, 2019, 07:22:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 30.03.2019, Day: Saturday, Ang: 684

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    त्रिपति भई सचु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    I am satisfied and satiated, eating the food of Truth.
    मनि तनि रसना नामु धिआइआ ॥१॥
    With my mind, body and tongue, I meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||
    जीवना हरि जीवना ॥
    Life, spiritual life, is in the Lord.
    जीवनु हरि जपि साधसंगि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Spiritual life consists of chanting the Lord's Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||1||Pause||
    अनिक प्रकारी बसत्र ओढाए ॥
    He is dressed in robes of all sorts,
    अनदिनु कीरतनु हरि गुन गाए ॥२॥
    If he sings the Kirtan of the Lord's Glorious Praises, day and night. ||2||
    हसती रथ असु असवारी ॥
    He rides upon elephants, chariots and horses,
    हरि का मारगु रिदै निहारी ॥३॥
    If he sees the Lord's Path within his own heart. ||3||
    मन तन अंतरि चरन धिआइआ ॥
    Meditating on the Lord's Feet, deep within his mind and body,
    हरि सुख निधान नानक दासि पाइआ ॥४॥२॥५६॥
    Slave Nanak has found the Lord, the treasure of peace. ||4||2||56||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2719 on: April 01, 2019, 07:28:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 31.03.2019, Day: Sunday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2720 on: April 01, 2019, 07:32:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.04.19, Day: Monday, Ang: 605

सोरठि महला ४ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fourth Mehl:
    आपे कंडा आपि तराजी प्रभि आपे तोलि तोलाइआ ॥
    God Himself is the balance scale, He Himself is the weigher, and He Himself weighs with the weights.
    आपे साहु आपे वणजारा आपे वणजु कराइआ ॥
    He Himself is the banker, He Himself is the trader, and He Himself makes the trades.
    आपे धरती साजीअनु पिआरै पिछै टंकु चड़ाइआ ॥१॥
    The Beloved Himself fashioned the world, and He Himself counter-balances it with a gram. ||1||
    मेरे मन हरि हरि धिआइ सुखु पाइआ ॥
    My mind meditates on the Lord, Har, Har, and finds peace.
    हरि हरि नामु निधानु है पिआरा गुरि पूरै मीठा लाइआ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Name of the Beloved Lord, Har, Har, is a treasure; the Perfect Guru has made it seem sweet to me. ||Pause||
    आपे धरती आपि जलु पिआरा आपे करे कराइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself is the earth, and He Himself is the water; He Himself acts, and causes others to act.
    आपे हुकमि वरतदा पिआरा जलु माटी बंधि रखाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself issues His Commands, and keeps the water and the land bound down.
    आपे ही भउ पाइदा पिआरा बंनि बकरी सीहु हढाइआ ॥२॥
    The Beloved Himself instills the Fear of God; He binds the tiger and the goat together. ||2||
    आपे कासट आपि हरि पिआरा विचि कासट अगनि रखाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Lord Himself is the firewood, and He Himself keeps the fire within the wood.
    आपे ही आपि वरतदा पिआरा भै अगनि न सकै जलाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Lord Himself, all by Himself, permeates them, and because of the Fear of God, the fire cannot burn the wood.
    आपे मारि जीवाइदा पिआरा साह लैदे सभि लवाइआ ॥३॥
    The Beloved Himself kills and revives; all draw the breath of life, given by Him. ||3||
    आपे ताणु दीबाणु है पिआरा आपे कारै लाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself is power and presence; He Himself engages us in our work.
    जिउ आपि चलाए तिउ चलीऐ पिआरे जिउ हरि प्रभ मेरे भाइआ ॥
    As the Beloved makes me walk, I walk, as it pleases my Lord God.
    आपे जंती जंतु है पिआरा जन नानक वजहि वजाइआ ॥४॥४॥
    The Beloved Himself is the musician, and the musical instrument; servant Nanak vibrates His vibration. ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2721 on: April 02, 2019, 08:01:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.04.2019, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 602

सोरठि मः ३ दुतुके ॥
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, Du-Tukas:
    सतिगुर मिलिऐ उलटी भई भाई जीवत मरै ता बूझ पाइ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, one turns away from the world, O Siblings of Destiny; when he remains dead while yet alive, he obtains true understanding.
    सो गुरू सो सिखु है भाई जिसु जोती जोति मिलाइ ॥१॥
    He alone is the Guru, and he alone is a Sikh, O Siblings of Destiny, whose light merges in the Light. ||1||
    मन रे हरि हरि सेती लिव लाइ ॥
    O my mind, be lovingly attuned to the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    मन हरि जपि मीठा लागै भाई गुरमुखि पाए हरि थाइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, it seems so sweet to the mind, O Siblings of Destiny; the Gurmukhs obtain a place in the Court of the Lord. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर प्रीति न ऊपजै भाई मनमुखि दूजै भाइ ॥
    Without the Guru, love for the Lord does not well up, O Siblings of Destiny; the self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in the love of duality.
    तुह कुटहि मनमुख करम करहि भाई पलै किछू न पाइ ॥२॥
    Actions performed by the manmukh are like the threshing of the chaff - they obtain nothing for their efforts. ||2||
    गुर मिलिऐ नामु मनि रविआ भाई साची प्रीति पिआरि ॥
    Meeting the Guru, the Naam comes to permeate the mind, O Siblings of Destiny, with true love and affection.
    सदा हरि के गुण रवै भाई गुर कै हेति अपारि ॥३॥
    He always sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, with infinite love for the Guru. ||3||
    आइआ सो परवाणु है भाई जि गुर सेवा चितु लाइ ॥
    How blessed and approved is his coming into the world, O Siblings of Destiny, who focuses his mind on serving the Guru.
    नानक नामु हरि पाईऐ भाई गुर सबदी मेलाइ ॥४॥८॥
    O Nanak, the Name of the Lord is obtained, O Siblings of Destiny, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, and we merge with the Lord. ||4||8||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2722 on: April 03, 2019, 08:10:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.04.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2723 on: April 04, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.04.19, Day: Thursday, Ang: 713

टोडी महला ५ घरु २ दुपदे
    Todee, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मागउ दानु ठाकुर नाम ॥
    I beg for the Gift of Your Name, O my Lord and Master.
    अवरु कछू मेरै संगि न चालै मिलै क्रिपा गुण गाम ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Nothing else shall go along with me in the end; by Your Grace, please allow me to sing Your Glorious Praises. ||1||Pause||
    राजु मालु अनेक भोग रस सगल तरवर की छाम ॥
    Power, wealth, various pleasures and enjoyments, all are just like the shadow of a tree.
    धाइ धाइ बहु बिधि कउ धावै सगल निरारथ काम ॥१
    He runs, runs, runs around in many directions, but all of his pursuits are useless. ||1||
    बिनु गोविंद अवरु जे चाहउ दीसै सगल बात है खाम ॥
    Except for the Lord of the Universe, everything he desires appears transitory.
    कहु नानक संत रेन मागउ मेरो मनु पावै बिस्राम ॥२॥१॥६॥
    Says Nanak, I beg for the dust of the feet of the Saints, so that my mind may find peace and tranquility. ||2||1||6||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2724 on: April 05, 2019, 11:29:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.04.2019, Day: Friday, Ang: 727

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान ‍िम्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2725 on: April 06, 2019, 10:48:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.04.2019, Day: Saturday, Ang: 760

रागु सूही महला ५ घरु ३
    Raag Soohee, Fifth Mehl, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मिथन मोह अगनि सोक सागर ॥
    Attachment to sex is an ocean of fire and pain.
    करि किरपा उधरु हरि नागर ॥१॥
    By Your Grace, O Sublime Lord, please save me from it. ||1||
    चरण कमल सरणाइ नराइण ॥
    I seek the Sanctuary of the Lotus Feet of the Lord.
    दीना नाथ भगत पराइण ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He is the Master of the meek, the Support of His devotees. ||1||Pause||
    अनाथा नाथ भगत भै मेटन ॥
    Master of the masterless, Patron of the forlorn, Eradicator of fear of His devotees.
    साधसंगि जमदूत न भेटन ॥२॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the Messenger of Death cannot even touch them. ||2||
    जीवन रूप अनूप दइआला ॥
    The Merciful, Incomparably Beautiful, Embodiment of Life.
    रवण गुणा कटीऐ जम जाला ॥३॥
    Vibrating the Glorious Virtues of the Lord, the noose of the Messenger of Death is cut away. ||3||
    अम्रित नामु रसन नित जापै ॥
    One who constantly chants the Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam with his tongue,
    रोग रूप माइआ न बिआपै ॥४॥
    Is not touched or affected by Maya, the embodiment of disease. ||4||
    जपि गोबिंद संगी सभि तारे ॥
    Chant and meditate on God, the Lord of the Universe, and all of your companions shall be carried across;
    पोहत नाही पंच बटवारे ॥५॥
    The five thieves will not even approach. ||5||
    मन बच क्रम प्रभु एकु धिआए ॥
    One who meditates on the One God in thought, word and deed
    सरब फला सोई जनु पाए ॥६॥
    - that humble being receives the fruits of all rewards. ||6||
    धारि अनुग्रहु अपना प्रभि कीना ॥
    Showering His Mercy, God has made me His own;
    केवल नामु भगति रसु दीना ॥७॥
    He has blessed me with the unique and singular Naam, and the sublime essence of devotion. ||7||
    आदि मधि अंति प्रभु सोई ॥
    In the beginning, in the middle, and in the end, He is God.
    नानक तिसु बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥८॥१॥२॥
    O Nanak, without Him, there is no other at all. ||8||1||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2726 on: April 07, 2019, 10:27:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.04.19, Day: Sunday, Ang: 633

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    इह जगि मीतु न देखिओ कोई ॥
    In this world, I have not found any true friend.
    सगल जगतु अपनै सुखि लागिओ दुख मै संगि न होई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The whole world is attached to its own pleasures, and when trouble comes, no one is with you. ||1||Pause||
    दारा मीत पूत सनबंधी सगरे धन सिउ लागे ॥
    Wives, friends, children and relatives - all are attached to wealth.
    जब ही निरधन देखिओ नर कउ संगु छाडि सभ भागे ॥१॥
    When they see a poor man, they all forsake his company and run away. ||1||
    कहंउ कहा यिआ मन बउरे कउ इन सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    So what should I say to this crazy mind, which is affectionately attached to them?
    दीना नाथ सकल भै भंजन जसु ता को बिसराइओ ॥२॥
    The Lord is the Master of the meek, the Destroyer of all fears, and I have forgotten to praise Him. ||2||
    सुआन पूछ जिउ भइओ न सूधउ बहुतु जतनु मै कीनउ ॥
    Like a dog's tail, which will never straighten out, the mind will not change, no matter how many things are tried.
    नानक लाज बिरद की राखहु नामु तुहारउ लीनउ ॥३॥९॥
    Says Nanak, please, Lord, uphold the honor of Your innate nature; I chant Your Name. ||3||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2727 on: April 09, 2019, 08:36:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 08.04.2019, Day: Monday, Ang: 673

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    पानी पखा पीसउ संत आगै गुण गोविंद जसु गाई ॥
    I carry the water, wave the fan, and grind the corn for the Saints; I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    सासि सासि मनु नामु सम्हारै इहु बिस्राम निधि पाई ॥१॥
    With each and every breath, my mind remembers the Naam, the Name of the Lord; in this way, it finds the treasure of peace. ||1||
    तुम्ह करहु दइआ मेरे साई ॥
    Have pity on me, O my Lord and Master.
    ऐसी मति दीजै मेरे ठाकुर सदा सदा तुधु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Bless me with such understanding, O my Lord and Master, that I may forever and ever meditate on You. ||1||Pause||
    तुम्हरी क्रिपा ते मोहु मानु छूटै बिनसि जाइ भरमाई ॥
    By Your Grace, emotional attachment and egotism are eradicated, and doubt is dispelled.
    अनद रूपु रविओ सभ मधे जत कत पेखउ जाई ॥२॥
    The Lord, the embodiment of bliss, is pervading and permeating in all; wherever I go, there I see Him. ||2||
    तुम्ह दइआल किरपाल क्रिपा निधि पतित पावन गोसाई ॥
    You are kind and compassionate, the treasure of mercy, the Purifier of sinners, Lord of the world.
    कोटि सूख आनंद राज पाए मुख ते निमख बुलाई ॥३॥
    I obtain millions of joys, comforts and kingdoms, if You inspire me to chant Your Name with my mouth, even for an instant. ||3||
    जाप ताप भगति सा पूरी जो प्रभ कै मनि भाई ॥
    That alone is perfect chanting, meditation, penance and devotional worship service, which is pleasing to God's Mind.
    नामु जपत त्रिसना सभ बुझी है नानक त्रिपति अघाई ॥४॥१०॥
    Chanting the Naam, all thirst and desire is satisfied; Nanak is satisfied and fulfilled. ||4||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2728 on: April 09, 2019, 08:41:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.04.2019, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 666

रागु धनासिरी महला ३ घरु ४
    Raag Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl, Fourth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम भीखक भेखारी तेरे तू निज पति है दाता ॥
    I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver.
    होहु दैआल नामु देहु मंगत जन कंउ सदा रहउ रंगि राता ॥१॥
    Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. ||1||
    हंउ बलिहारै जाउ साचे तेरे नाम विटहु ॥
    I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord.
    करण कारण सभना का एको अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    बहुते फेर पए किरपन कउ अब किछु किरपा कीजै ॥
    I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace.
    होहु दइआल दरसनु देहु अपुना ऐसी बखस करीजै ॥२॥
    Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. ||2||
    भनति नानक भरम पट खूल्हे गुर परसादी जानिआ ॥
    Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru's Grace, I have come to know the Lord.
    साची लिव लागी है भीतरि सतिगुर सिउ मनु मानिआ ॥३॥१॥९॥
    I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. ||3||1||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2729 on: April 10, 2019, 09:00:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 10.04.2019, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 711

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments