Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591687 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2760 on: May 11, 2019, 07:50:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 11.05.19, Day: Saturday, Ang: 678

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2761 on: May 12, 2019, 12:07:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.05.19, Day: Sunday, Ang: 647

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    परथाइ साखी महा पुरख बोलदे साझी सगल जहानै ॥
    Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but the whole world shares in them.
    गुरमुखि होइ सु भउ करे आपणा आपु पछाणै ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh knows the Fear of God, and realizes his own self.
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ता मन ही ते मनु मानै ॥
    If, by Guru's Grace, one remains dead while yet alive, the mind becomes content in itself.
    जिन कउ मन की परतीति नाही नानक से किआ कथहि गिआनै ॥१॥
    Those who have no faith in their own minds, O Nanak - how can they speak of spiritual wisdom? ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    गुरमुखि चितु न लाइओ अंति दुखु पहुता आइ ॥
    Those who do not focus their consciousness on the Lord, as Gurmukh, suffer pain and grief in the end.
    अंदरहु बाहरहु अंधिआं सुधि न काई पाइ ॥
    They are blind, inwardly and outwardly, and they do not understand anything.
    पंडित तिन की बरकती सभु जगतु खाइ जो रते हरि नाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, the whole world is fed for the sake of those who are attuned to the Lord's Name.
    जिन गुर कै सबदि सलाहिआ हरि सिउ रहे समाइ ॥
    Those who praise the Word of the Guru's Shabad, remain blended with the Lord.
    पंडित दूजै भाइ बरकति न होवई ना धनु पलै पाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, no one is satisfied, and no one finds true wealth through the love of duality.
    पड़ि थके संतोखु न आइओ अनदिनु जलत विहाइ ॥
    They have grown weary of reading scriptures, but still, they do not find contentment, and they pass their lives burning, night and day.
    कूक पूकार न चुकई ना संसा विचहु जाइ ॥
    Their cries and complaints never end, and doubt does not depart from within them.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ मुहि कालै उठि जाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they rise up and depart with blackened faces. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि सजण मेलि पिआरे मिलि पंथु दसाई ॥
    O Beloved, lead me to meet my True Friend; meeting with Him, I shall ask Him to show me the Path.
    जो हरि दसे मितु तिसु हउ बलि जाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to that Friend, who shows it to me.
    गुण साझी तिन सिउ करी हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    I share His Virtues with Him, and meditate on the Lord's Name.
    हरि सेवी पिआरा नित सेवि हरि सुखु पाई ॥
    I serve my Beloved Lord forever; serving the Lord, I have found peace.
    बलिहारी सतिगुर तिसु जिनि सोझी पाई ॥१२॥
    I am a sacrifice to the True Guru, who has imparted this understanding to me. ||12||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2762 on: May 13, 2019, 02:20:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.05.19, Day: Monday, Ang: 727

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान ‍िम्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2763 on: May 14, 2019, 09:34:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.05.19, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 688

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2764 on: May 15, 2019, 08:56:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.05.19, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 692

रागु धनासरी बाणी भगत कबीर जी की
    Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    राम सिमरि राम सिमरि राम सिमरि भाई ॥
    Remember the Lord, remember the Lord, remember the Lord in meditation, O Siblings of Destiny.
    राम नाम सिमरन बिनु बूडते अधिकाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without remembering the Lord's Name in meditation, a great many are drowned. ||1||Pause||
    बनिता सुत देह ग्रेह स्मपति सुखदाई ॥
    Your spouse, children, body, house and possessions - you think these will give you peace.
    इन्ह मै कछु नाहि तेरो काल अवध आई ॥१॥
    But none of these shall be yours, when the time of death comes. ||1||
    अजामल गज गनिका पतित करम कीने ॥
    Ajaamal, the elephant, and the prostitute committed many sins,
    तेऊ उतरि पारि परे राम नाम लीने ॥२॥
    But still, they crossed over the world-ocean, by chanting the Lord's Name. ||2||
    सूकर कूकर जोनि भ्रमे तऊ लाज न आई ॥
    You have wandered in reincarnation, as pigs and dogs - did you feel no shame?
    राम नाम छाडि अम्रित काहे बिखु खाई ॥३॥
    Forsaking the Ambrosial Name of the Lord, why do you eat poison? ||3||
    तजि भरम करम बिधि निखेध राम नामु लेही ॥
    Abandon your doubts about do's and dont's, and take to the Lord's Name.
    गुर प्रसादि जन कबीर रामु करि सनेही ॥४॥५॥
    By Guru's Grace, O servant Kabeer, love the Lord. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2765 on: May 16, 2019, 09:48:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.05.19, Day: Thursday, Ang: 522

सलोक मः ५ ॥
    Shalok, Fifth Mehl:
    कोटि बिघन तिसु लागते जिस नो विसरै नाउ ॥
    Millions of obstacles stand in the way of one who forgets the Name.
    नानक अनदिनु बिलपते जिउ सुंञै घरि काउ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, night and day, he croaks like a raven in a deserted house. ||1||
    मः ५ ॥
    Fifth Mehl:
    पिरी मिलावा जा थीऐ साई सुहावी रुति ॥
    Beauteous is that season, when I am united with my Beloved.
    घड़ी मुहतु नह वीसरै नानक रवीऐ नित ॥२॥
    I do not forget Him for a moment or an instant; O Nanak, I contemplate Him constantly. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    सूरबीर वरीआम किनै न होड़ीऐ ॥
    Even brave and mighty men cannot withstand the powerful
    फउज सताणी हाठ पंचा जोड़ीऐ ॥
    And overwhelming army which the five passions have gathered.
    दस नारी अउधूत देनि चमोड़ीऐ ॥
    The ten organs of sensation attach even detached renunciates to sensory pleasures.
    जिणि जिणि लैन्हि रलाइ एहो एना लोड़ीऐ ॥
    They seek to conquer and overpower them, and so increase their following.
    त्रै गुण इन कै वसि किनै न मोड़ीऐ ॥
    The world of the three dispositions is under their influence; no one can stand against them.
    भरमु कोटु माइआ खाई कहु कितु बिधि तोड़ीऐ ॥
    So tell me - how can the fort of doubt and the moat of Maya be overcome?
    गुरु पूरा आराधि बिखम दलु फोड़ीऐ ॥
    Worshipping the Perfect Guru, this awesome force is subdued.
    हउ तिसु अगै दिनु राति रहा कर जोड़ीऐ ॥१५॥
    I stand before Him, day and night, with my palms pressed together. ||15||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2766 on: May 17, 2019, 09:32:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.05.19, Day: Friday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2767 on: May 18, 2019, 05:31:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.05.19, Day: Saturday, Ang: 551

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    गुरमुखि प्रभु सेवहि सद साचा अनदिनु सहजि पिआरि ॥
    The Gurmukhs serve God forever; night and day, they are steeped in the Love of the True Lord.
    सदा अनंदि गावहि गुण साचे अरधि उरधि उरि धारि ॥
    They are in bliss forever, singing the Glorious Praises of the True Lord; in this world and in the next, they keep Him clasped to their hearts.
    अंतरि प्रीतमु वसिआ धुरि करमु लिखिआ करतारि ॥
    Their Beloved dwells deep within; the Creator pre-ordained this destiny.
    नानक आपि मिलाइअनु आपे किरपा धारि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, He blends them into Himself; He Himself showers His Mercy upon them. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    कहिऐ कथिऐ न पाईऐ अनदिनु रहै सदा गुण गाइ ॥
    By merely talking and speaking, He is not found. Night and day, sing His Glorious Praises continually.
    विणु करमै किनै न पाइओ भउकि मुए बिललाइ ॥
    Without His Merciful Grace, no one finds Him; many have died barking and bewailing.
    गुर कै सबदि मनु तनु भिजै आपि वसै मनि आइ ॥
    When the mind and body are saturated with the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the Lord Himself comes to dwell in his mind.
    नानक नदरी पाईऐ आपे लए मिलाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, by His Grace, He is found; He unites us in His Union. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    आपे वेद पुराण सभि सासत आपि कथै आपि भीजै ॥
    He Himself is the Vedas, the Puraanas and all the Shaastras; He Himself chants them, and He Himself is pleased.
    आपे ही बहि पूजे करता आपि परपंचु करीजै ॥
    He Himself sits down to worship, and He Himself creates the world.
    आपि परविरति आपि निरविरती आपे अकथु कथीजै ॥
    He Himself is a householder, and He Himself is a renunciate; He Himself utters the Unutterable.
    आपे पुंनु सभु आपि कराए आपि अलिपतु वरतीजै ॥
    He Himself is all goodness, and He Himself causes us to act; He Himself remains detached.
    आपे सुखु दुखु देवै करता आपे बखस करीजै ॥८॥
    He Himself grants pleasure and pain; the Creator Himself bestows His gifts. ||8||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2768 on: May 22, 2019, 09:34:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.05.19, Day: Sunday, Ang: 821

रागु बिलावलु महला ५ चउपदे दुपदे घरु ७
    Raag Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl, Chau-Padas And Du-Padas, Seventh House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सतिगुर सबदि उजारो दीपा ॥
    The Shabad, the Word of the True Guru, is the light of the lamp.
    बिनसिओ अंधकार तिह मंदरि रतन कोठड़ी खुल्ही अनूपा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It dispels the darkness from the body-mansion, and opens the beautiful chamber of jewels. ||1||Pause||
    बिसमन बिसम भए जउ पेखिओ कहनु न जाइ वडिआई ॥
    I was wonderstruck and astonished, when I looked inside; I cannot even describe its glory and grandeur.
    मगन भए ऊहा संगि माते ओति पोति लपटाई ॥१॥
    I am intoxicated and enraptured with it, and I am wrapped in it, through and through. ||1||
    आल जाल नही कछू जंजारा अह्मबुधि नही भोरा ॥
    No worldly entanglements or snares can trap me, and no trace of egotistical pride remains.
    ऊचन ऊचा बीचु न खीचा हउ तेरा तूं मोरा ॥२॥
    You are the highest of the high, and no curtain separates us; I am Yours, and You are mine. ||2||
    एकंकारु एकु पासारा एकै अपर अपारा ॥
    The One Creator Lord created the expanse of the one universe; the One Lord is unlimited and infinite.
    एकु बिसथीरनु एकु स्मपूरनु एकै प्रान अधारा ॥३॥
    The One Lord pervades the one universe; the One Lord is totally permeating everywhere; the One Lord is the Support of the breath of life. ||3||
    निरमल निरमल सूचा सूचो सूचा सूचो सूचा ॥
    He is the most immaculate of the immaculate, the purest of the pure, so pure, so pure.
    अंत न अंता सदा बेअंता कहु नानक ऊचो ऊचा ॥४॥१॥८७॥
    He has no end or limitation; He is forever unlimited. Says Nanak, He is the highest of the high. ||4||1||87||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2769 on: May 22, 2019, 09:37:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.05.19, Day: Monday, Ang: 673

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    पानी पखा पीसउ संत आगै गुण गोविंद जसु गाई ॥
    I carry the water, wave the fan, and grind the corn for the Saints; I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    सासि सासि मनु नामु सम्हारै इहु बिस्राम निधि पाई ॥१॥
    With each and every breath, my mind remembers the Naam, the Name of the Lord; in this way, it finds the treasure of peace. ||1||
    तुम्ह करहु दइआ मेरे साई ॥
    Have pity on me, O my Lord and Master.
    ऐसी मति दीजै मेरे ठाकुर सदा सदा तुधु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Bless me with such understanding, O my Lord and Master, that I may forever and ever meditate on You. ||1||Pause||
    तुम्हरी क्रिपा ते मोहु मानु छूटै बिनसि जाइ भरमाई ॥
    By Your Grace, emotional attachment and egotism are eradicated, and doubt is dispelled.
    अनद रूपु रविओ सभ मधे जत कत पेखउ जाई ॥२॥
    The Lord, the embodiment of bliss, is pervading and permeating in all; wherever I go, there I see Him. ||2||
    तुम्ह दइआल किरपाल क्रिपा निधि पतित पावन गोसाई ॥
    You are kind and compassionate, the treasure of mercy, the Purifier of sinners, Lord of the world.
    कोटि सूख आनंद राज पाए मुख ते निमख बुलाई ॥३॥
    I obtain millions of joys, comforts and kingdoms, if You inspire me to chant Your Name with my mouth, even for an instant. ||3||
    जाप ताप भगति सा पूरी जो प्रभ कै मनि भाई ॥
    That alone is perfect chanting, meditation, penance and devotional worship service, which is pleasing to God's Mind.
    नामु जपत त्रिसना सभ बुझी है नानक त्रिपति अघाई ॥४॥१०॥
    Chanting the Naam, all thirst and desire is satisfied; Nanak is satisfied and fulfilled. ||4||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2770 on: May 22, 2019, 09:42:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.05.19, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 769

सूही महला ३ ॥
    Soohee, Third Mehl:
    सबदि सचै सचु सोहिला जिथै सचे का होइ वीचारो राम ॥
    Through the True Word of the Shabad, true happiness prevails, there where the True Lord is contemplated.
    हउमै सभि किलविख काटे साचु रखिआ उरि धारे राम ॥
    Egotism and all sins are eradicated, when one keeps the True Lord enshrined in the heart.
    सचु रखिआ उर धारे दुतरु तारे फिरि भवजलु तरणु न होई ॥
    One who keeps the True Lord enshrined in the heart, crosses over the terrible and dreadful world-ocean; he shall not have to cross over it again.
    सचा सतिगुरु सची बाणी जिनि सचु विखालिआ सोई ॥
    True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; through it, the True Lord is seen.
    साचे गुण गावै सचि समावै सचु वेखै सभु सोई ॥
    One who sings the Glorious Praises of the True Lord merges in Truth; he beholds the True Lord everywhere.
    नानक साचा साहिबु साची नाई सचु निसतारा होई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, True is the Lord and Master, and True is His Name; through Truth, comes emancipation. ||1||
    साचै सतिगुरि साचु बुझाइआ पति राखै सचु सोई राम ॥
    The True Guru reveals the True Lord; the True Lord preserves our honor.
    सचा भोजनु भाउ सचा है सचै नामि सुखु होई राम ॥
    The true food is love for the True Lord; through the True Name, peace is obtained.
    साचै नामि सुखु होई मरै न कोई गरभि न जूनी वासा ॥
    Through the True Name, the mortal finds peace; he shall never die, and never again enter the womb of reincarnation.
    जोती जोति मिलाई सचि समाई सचि नाइ परगासा ॥
    His light blends with the Light, and he merges into the True Lord; he is illuminated and enlightened with the True Name.
    जिनी सचु जाता से सचे होए अनदिनु सचु धिआइनि ॥
    Those who know the Truth are True; night and day, they meditate on Truth.
    नानक सचु नामु जिन हिरदै वसिआ ना वीछुड़ि दुखु पाइनि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, those whose hearts are filled with the True Name, never suffer the pains of separation. ||2||
    सची बाणी सचे गुण गावहि तितु घरि सोहिला होई राम ॥
    In that home, and in that heart, where the True Bani of the Lord's True Praises are sung, the songs of joy resound.
    निरमल गुण साचे तनु मनु साचा विचि साचा पुरखु प्रभु सोई राम ॥
    Through the immaculate virtues of the True Lord, the body and mind are rendered True, and God, the True Primal Being, dwells within.
    सभु सचु वरतै सचो बोलै जो सचु करै सु होई ॥
    Such a person practices only Truth, and speaks only Truth; whatever the True Lord does, that alone comes to pass.
    जह देखा तह सचु पसरिआ अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥
    Wherever I look, there I see the True Lord pervading; there is no other at all.
    सचे उपजै सचि समावै मरि जनमै दूजा होई ॥
    From the True Lord, we emanate, and into the True Lord, we shall merge; death and birth come from duality.
    नानक सभु किछु आपे करता आपि करावै सोई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, He Himself does everything; He Himself is the Cause. ||3||
    सचे भगत सोहहि दरवारे सचो सचु वखाणे राम ॥
    The true devotees look beautiful in the Darbaar of the Lord's Court. They speak Truth, and only Truth.
    घट अंतरे साची बाणी साचो आपि पछाणे राम ॥
    Deep within the nucleus of their heart, is the True Word of the Lord's Bani. Through the Truth, they understand themselves.
    आपु पछाणहि ता सचु जाणहि साचे सोझी होई ॥
    They understand themselves, and so know the True Lord, through their true intuition.
    सचा सबदु सची है सोभा साचे ही सुखु होई ॥
    True is the Shabad, and True is its Glory; peace comes only from Truth.
    साचि रते भगत इक रंगी दूजा रंगु न कोई ॥
    Imbued with Truth, the devotees love the One Lord; they do not love any other.
    नानक जिस कउ मसतकि लिखिआ तिसु सचु परापति होई ॥४॥२॥३॥
    O Nanak, he alone obtains the True Lord, who has such pre-ordained destiny written upon his forehead. ||4||2||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2771 on: May 22, 2019, 09:45:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.05.19, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 628

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर पूरे भाणा ॥
    When it was pleasing to the Perfect True Guru,
    ता जपिआ नामु रमाणा ॥
    Then I chanted the Naam, the Name of the Pervading Lord.
    गोबिंद किरपा धारी ॥
    The Lord of the Universe extended His Mercy to me,
    प्रभि राखी पैज हमारी ॥१॥
    And God saved my honor. ||1||
    हरि के चरन सदा सुखदाई ॥
    The Lord's feet are forever peace-giving.
    जो इछहि सोई फलु पावहि बिरथी आस न जाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whatever fruit one desires, he receives; his hopes shall not go in vain. ||1||Pause||
    क्रिपा करे जिसु प्रानपति दाता सोई संतु गुण गावै ॥
    That Saint, unto whom the Lord of Life, the Great Giver, extends His Mercy - he alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    प्रेम भगति ता का मनु लीणा पारब्रहम मनि भावै ॥२॥
    His soul is absorbed in loving devotional worship; his mind is pleasing to the Supreme Lord God. ||2||
    आठ पहर हरि का जसु रवणा बिखै ठगउरी लाथी ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, he chants the Praises of the Lord, and the bitter poison does not affect him.
    संगि मिलाइ लीआ मेरै करतै संत साध भए साथी ॥३॥
    My Creator Lord has united me with Himself, and the Holy Saints have become my companions. ||3||
    करु गहि लीने सरबसु दीने आपहि आपु मिलाइआ ॥
    Taking me by the hand, He has given me everything, and blended me with Himself.
    कहु नानक सरब थोक पूरन पूरा सतिगुरु पाइआ ॥४॥१५॥७९॥
    Says Nanak, everything has been perfectly resolved; I have found the Perfect True Guru. ||4||15||79||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2772 on: May 23, 2019, 09:16:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.05.19, Day: Thursday, Ang: 668

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि बूंद भए हरि सुआमी हम चात्रिक बिलल बिललाती ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा करहु प्रभ अपनी मुखि देवहु हरि निमखाती ॥१॥
    O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. ||1||
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकउ इक राती ॥
    Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second.
    जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि जाई है तिउ हरि बिनु हम मरि जाती ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. ||Pause||
    तुम हरि सरवर अति अगाह हम लहि न सकहि अंतु माती ॥
    You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits.
    तू परै परै अपर्मपरु सुआमी मिति जानहु आपन गाती ॥२॥
    You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. ||2||
    हरि के संत जना हरि जपिओ गुर रंगि चलूलै राती ॥
    The Lord's humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru's Love.
    हरि हरि भगति बनी अति सोभा हरि जपिओ ऊतम पाती ॥३॥
    Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. ||3||
    आपे ठाकुरु आपे सेवकु आपि बनावै भाती ॥
    He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments.
    नानकु जनु तुमरी सरणाई हरि राखहु लाज भगाती ॥४॥५॥
    Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2773 on: May 24, 2019, 08:56:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.05.19, Day: Friday, Ang: 688

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2774 on: May 26, 2019, 04:30:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.05.19, Day: Saturday, Ang: 750

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    सगल तिआगि गुर सरणी आइआ राखहु राखनहारे ॥
    Renouncing everything I have come to the Guru's Sanctuary; save me O my Savior Lord!
    जितु तू लावहि तितु हम लागह किआ एहि जंत विचारे ॥१॥
    Whatever You link me to, to that I am linked; what can this poor creature do? ||1||
    मेरे राम जी तूं प्रभ अंतरजामी ॥
    O my Dear Lord God, You are the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.
    करि किरपा गुरदेव दइआला गुण गावा नित सुआमी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Be Merciful to me, O Divine, Compassionate Guru, that I may constantly sing the Glorious Praises of my Lord and Master. ||1||Pause||
    आठ पहर प्रभु अपना धिआईऐ गुर प्रसादि भउ तरीऐ ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, I meditate on my God; by Guru's Grace, I cross over the terrifying world-ocean.
    आपु तिआगि होईऐ सभ रेणा जीवतिआ इउ मरीऐ ॥२॥
    Renouncing self-conceit, I have become the dust of all men's feet; in this way, I die, while I am still alive. ||2||
    सफल जनमु तिस का जग भीतरि साधसंगि नाउ जापे ॥
    How fruitful is the life of that being in this world, who chants the Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    सगल मनोरथ तिस के पूरन जिसु दइआ करे प्रभु आपे ॥३॥
    All desires are fulfilled, for the one who is blessed with God's Kindness and Mercy. ||3||
    दीन दइआल क्रिपाल प्रभ सुआमी तेरी सरणि दइआला ॥
    O Merciful to the meek, Kind and Compassionate Lord God, I seek Your Sanctuary.
    करि किरपा अपना नामु दीजै नानक साध रवाला ॥४॥११॥५८॥
    Take pity upon me, and bless me with Your Name. Nanak is the dust of the feet of the Holy. ||4||11||58||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments