Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591635 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2835 on: March 19, 2020, 11:52:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.03.2020, Day: Thursday, Ang: 688

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    लहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2836 on: March 20, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.03.2020, Day: Friday, Ang: 694

धनासरी भगत रविदास जी की
    Dhanaasaree, Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    हम सरि दीनु दइआलु न तुम सरि अब पतीआरु किआ कीजै ॥
    There is none as forlorn as I am, and none as Compassionate as You; what need is there to test us now?
    बचनी तोर मोर मनु मानै जन कउ पूरनु दीजै ॥१॥
    May my mind surrender to Your Word; please, bless Your humble servant with this perfection. ||1||
    हउ बलि बलि जाउ रमईआ कारने ॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Lord.
    कारन कवन अबोल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, why are You silent? ||Pause||
    बहुत जनम बिछुरे थे माधउ इहु जनमु तुम्हारे लेखे ॥
    For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.
    कहि रविदास आस लगि जीवउ चिर भइओ दरसनु देखे ॥२॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas: placing my hopes in You, I live; it is so long since I have gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||2||1||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2837 on: March 21, 2020, 12:39:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.03.2020, Day: Saturday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2838 on: March 22, 2020, 03:41:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.03.2020, Day: Sunday, Ang: 448

आसा महला ४ छंत ॥
    Aasaa, Fourth Mehl, Chhant:
    वडा मेरा गोविंदु अगम अगोचरु आदि निरंजनु निरंकारु जीउ ॥
    My Lord of the Universe is great, unapproachable, unfathomable, primal, immaculate and formless.
    ता की गति कही न जाई अमिति वडिआई मेरा गोविंदु अलख अपार जीउ ॥
    His condition cannot be described; His Glorious Greatness is immeasurable. My Lord of the Universe is invisible and infinite.
    गोविंदु अलख अपारु अपर्मपरु आपु आपणा जाणै ॥
    The Lord of the Universe is invisible, infinite and unlimited. He Himself knows Himself.
    किआ इह जंत विचारे कहीअहि जो तुधु आखि वखाणै ॥
    What should these poor creatures say? How can they speak of and describe You?
    जिस नो नदरि करहि तूं अपणी सो गुरमुखि करे वीचारु जीउ ॥
    That Gurmukh who is blessed by Your Glance of Grace contemplates You.
    वडा मेरा गोविंदु अगम अगोचरु आदि निरंजनु निरंकारु जीउ ॥१॥
    My Lord of the Universe is great, unapproachable, unfathomable, primal, immaculate and formless. ||1||
    तूं आदि पुरखु अपर्मपरु करता तेरा पारु न पाइआ जाइ जीउ ॥
    You, O Lord, O Primal Being, are the Limitless Creator; Your limits cannot be found.
    तूं घट घट अंतरि सरब निरंतरि सभ महि रहिआ समाइ जीउ ॥
    You are pervading and permeating each and every heart, everywhere, You are contained in all.
    घट अंतरि पारब्रहमु परमेसरु ता का अंतु न पाइआ ॥
    Within the heart is the Transcendent, Supreme Lord God, whose limits cannot be found.
    तिसु रूपु न रेख अदिसटु अगोचरु गुरमुखि अलखु लखाइआ ॥
    He has no form or shape; He is unseen and unknown. The Gurmukh sees the unseen Lord.
    सदा अनंदि रहै दिनु राती सहजे नामि समाइ जीउ ॥
    He remains in continual ecstasy, day and night, and is spontaneously absorbed into the Naam.
    तूं आदि पुरखु अपर्मपरु करता तेरा पारु न पाइआ जाइ जीउ ॥२॥
    You, O Lord, O Primal Being, are the Limitless Creator; Your limits cannot be found. ||2||
    तूं सति परमेसरु सदा अबिनासी हरि हरि गुणी निधानु जीउ ॥
    You are the True, Transcendent Lord, forever imperishable. The Lord, Har, Har, is the treasure of virtue.
    हरि हरि प्रभु एको अवरु न कोई तूं आपे पुरखु सुजानु जीउ ॥
    The Lord God, Har, Har, is the One and only; there is no other at all. You Yourself are the all-knowing Lord.
    पुरखु सुजानु तूं परधानु तुधु जेवडु अवरु न कोई ॥
    You are the all-knowing Lord, the most exalted and auspicious; there is no other as great as You.
    तेरा सबदु सभु तूंहै वरतहि तूं आपे करहि सु होई ॥
    The Word of Your Shabad is pervading in all; whatever You do, comes to pass.
    हरि सभ महि रविआ एको सोई गुरमुखि लखिआ हरि नामु जीउ ॥
    The One Lord God is permeating all; the Gurmukh comes to understand the Lord's Name.
    तूं सति परमेसरु सदा अबिनासी हरि हरि गुणी निधानु जीउ ॥३॥
    You are the True, Transcendent Lord, forever imperishable. The Lord, Har, Har, is the treasure of virtue. ||3||
    सभु तूंहै करता सभ तेरी वडिआई जिउ भावै तिवै चलाइ जीउ ॥
    You are the Creator of all, and all greatness is Yours. As it pleases Your Will, so do we act.
    तुधु आपे भावै तिवै चलावहि सभ तेरै सबदि समाइ जीउ ॥
    As it pleases Your Will, so do we act. All are merged into Your Shabad.
    सभ सबदि समावै जां तुधु भावै तेरै सबदि वडिआई ॥
    When it pleases Your Will, we obtain greatness through Your Shabad.
    गुरमुखि बुधि पाईऐ आपु गवाईऐ सबदे रहिआ समाई ॥
    The Gurmukh obtains wisdom, and eliminates his self-conceit, and remains absorbed in the Shabad.
    तेरा सबदु अगोचरु गुरमुखि पाईऐ नानक नामि समाइ जीउ ॥
    The Gurmukh obtains Your incomprehensible Shabad; O Nanak, he remains merged in the Naam.
    सभु तूंहै करता सभ तेरी वडिआई जिउ भावै तिवै चलाइ जीउ ॥४॥७॥१४॥
    You are the Creator of all, and all greatness is Yours. As it pleases Your Will, so do we act. ||4||7||14||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2839 on: March 22, 2020, 11:55:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.03.2020, Day: Monday, Ang: 619

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    हमरी गणत न गणीआ काई अपणा बिरदु पछाणि ॥
    He did not take my accounts into account; such is His forgiving nature.
    हाथ देइ राखे करि अपुने सदा सदा रंगु माणि ॥१॥
    He gave me His hand, and saved me and made me His own; forever and ever, I enjoy His Love. ||1||
    साचा साहिबु सद मिहरवाण ॥
    The True Lord and Master is forever merciful and forgiving.
    बंधु पाइआ मेरै सतिगुरि पूरै होई सरब कलिआण ॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Perfect Guru has bound me to Him, and now, I am in absolute ecstasy. ||Pause||
    जीउ पाइ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ दिता पैनणु खाणु ॥
    The One who fashioned the body and placed the soul within, who gives you clothing and nourishment
    अपणे दास की आपि पैज राखी नानक सद कुरबाणु ॥२॥१६॥४४॥
    - He Himself preserves the honor of His slaves. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||2||16||44||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2840 on: March 24, 2020, 07:49:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.03.2020, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 624

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    गई बहोड़ु बंदी छोड़ु निरंकारु दुखदारी ॥
    The Restorer of what was taken away, the Liberator from captivity; the Formless Lord, the Destroyer of pain.
    करमु न जाणा धरमु न जाणा लोभी माइआधारी ॥
    I do not know about karma and good deeds; I do not know about Dharma and righteous living. I am so greedy, chasing after Maya.
    नामु परिओ भगतु गोविंद का इह राखहु पैज तुमारी ॥१॥
    I go by the name of God's devotee; please, save this honor of Yours. ||1||
    हरि जीउ निमाणिआ तू माणु ॥
    O Dear Lord, You are the honor of the dishonored.
    निचीजिआ चीज करे मेरा गोविंदु तेरी कुदरति कउ कुरबाणु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You make the unworthy ones worthy, O my Lord of the Universe; I am a sacrifice to Your almighty creative power. ||Pause||
    जैसा बालकु भाइ सुभाई लख अपराध कमावै ॥
    Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes
    करि उपदेसु झिड़के बहु भाती बहुड़ि पिता गलि लावै ॥
    His father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.
    पिछले अउगुण बखसि लए प्रभु आगै मारगि पावै ॥२॥
    Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||
    हरि अंतरजामी सभ बिधि जाणै ता किसु पहि आखि सुणाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind; so who else should I go to and speak to?
    कहणै कथनि न भीजै गोबिंदु हरि भावै पैज रखाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor.
    अवर ओट मै सगली देखी इक तेरी ओट रहाईऐ ॥३॥
    I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. ||3||
    होइ दइआलु किरपालु प्रभु ठाकुरु आपे सुणै बेनंती ॥
    Becoming kind and compassionate, God the Lord and Master Himself listens to my prayer.
    पूरा सतगुरु मेलि मिलावै सभ चूकै मन की चिंती ॥
    He unites me in Union with the Perfect True Guru, and all the cares and anxieties of my mind are dispelled.
    हरि हरि नामु अवखदु मुखि पाइआ जन नानक सुखि वसंती ॥४॥१२॥६२॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, has placed the medicine of the Naam into my mouth; servant Nanak abides in peace. ||4||12||62||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2841 on: July 17, 2020, 12:04:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.07.20, Day: Friday, Ang: 581

वडहंसु महला १ ॥
    Wadahans, First Mehl:
    जिनि जगु सिरजि समाइआ सो साहिबु कुदरति जाणोवा ॥
    The One who creates and dissolves the world - that Lord and Master alone knows His creative power.
    सचड़ा दूरि न भालीऐ घटि घटि सबदु पछाणोवा ॥
    Do not search for the True Lord far away; recognize the Word of the Shabad in each and every heart.
    सचु सबदु पछाणहु दूरि न जाणहु जिनि एह रचना राची ॥
    Recognize the Shabad, and do not think that the Lord is far away; He created this creation.
    नामु धिआए ता सुखु पाए बिनु नावै पिड़ काची ॥
    Meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, one obtains peace; without the Naam, he plays a losing game.
    जिनि थापी बिधि जाणै सोई किआ को कहै वखाणो ॥
    The One who established the Universe, He alone knows the Way; what can anyone say?
    जिनि जगु थापि वताइआ जालो सो साहिबु परवाणो ॥१॥
    The One who established the world cast the net of Maya over it; accept Him as your Lord and Master. ||1||
    बाबा आइआ है उठि चलणा अध पंधै है संसारोवा ॥
    O Baba, he has come, and now he must get up and depart; this world is only a way-station.
    सिरि सिरि सचड़ै लिखिआ दुखु सुखु पुरबि वीचारोवा ॥
    Upon each and every head, the True Lord writes their destiny of pain and pleasure, according to their past actions.
    दुखु सुखु दीआ जेहा कीआ सो निबहै जीअ नाले ॥
    He bestows pain and pleasure, according to the deeds done; the record of these deeds stays with the soul.
    जेहे करम कराए करता दूजी कार न भाले ॥
    He does those deeds which the Creator Lord causes him to do; he attempts no other actions.
    आपि निरालमु धंधै बाधी करि हुकमु छडावणहारो ॥
    The Lord Himself is detached, while the world is entangled in conflict; by His Command, He emancipates it.
    अजु कलि करदिआ कालु बिआपै दूजै भाइ विकारो ॥२॥
    He may put this off today, but tomorrow he is seized by death; in love with duality, he practices corruption. ||2||
    जम मारग पंथु न सुझई उझड़ु अंध गुबारोवा ॥
    The path of death is dark and dismal; the way cannot be seen.
    ना जलु लेफ तुलाईआ ना भोजन परकारोवा ॥
    There is no water, no quilt or mattress, and no food there.
    भोजन भाउ न ठंढा पाणी ना कापड़ु सीगारो ॥
    He receives no food there, no honor or water, no clothes or decorations.
    गलि संगलु सिरि मारे ऊभौ ना दीसै घर बारो ॥
    The chain is put around his neck, and the Messenger of Death standing over his head strikes him; he cannot see the door of his home.
    इब के राहे जमनि नाही पछुताणे सिरि भारो ॥
    The seeds planted on this path do not sprout; bearing the weight of his sins upon his head, he regrets and repents.
    बिनु साचे को बेली नाही साचा एहु बीचारो ॥३॥
    Without the True Lord, no one is his friend; reflect upon this as true. ||3||
    बाबा रोवहि रवहि सु जाणीअहि मिलि रोवै गुण सारेवा ॥
    O Baba, they alone are known to truly weep and wail, who meet together and weep, chanting the Praises of the Lord.
    रोवै माइआ मुठड़ी धंधड़ा रोवणहारेवा ॥
    Defrauded by Maya and worldly affairs, the weepers weep.
    धंधा रोवै मैलु न धोवै सुपनंतरु संसारो ॥
    They weep for the sake of worldly affairs, and they do not wash off their own filth; the world is merely a dream.
    जिउ बाजीगरु भरमै भूलै झूठि मुठी अहंकारो ॥
    Like the juggler, deceiving by his tricks, one is deluded by egotism, falsehood and illusion.
    आपे मारगि पावणहारा आपे करम कमाए ॥
    The Lord Himself reveals the Path; He Himself is the Doer of deeds.
    नामि रते गुरि पूरै राखे नानक सहजि सुभाए ॥४॥४॥
    Those who are imbued with the Naam, are protected by the Perfect Guru, O Nanak; they merge in celestial bliss. ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2842 on: July 19, 2020, 02:59:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.07.20, Day: Saturday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2843 on: July 19, 2020, 03:06:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.07.20, Day: Sunday, Ang: 708

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    राज कपटं रूप कपटं धन कपटं कुल गरबतह ॥
    Power is fraudulent, beauty is fraudulent, and wealth is fraudulent, as is pride of ancestry.
    संचंति बिखिआ छलं छिद्रं नानक बिनु हरि संगि न चालते ॥१॥
    One may gather poison through deception and fraud, O Nanak, but without the Lord, nothing shall go along with him in the end. ||1||
    पेखंदड़ो की भुलु तुमा दिसमु सोहणा ॥
    Beholding the bitter melon, he is deceived, since it appears so pretty
    अढु न लहंदड़ो मुलु नानक साथि न जुलई माइआ ॥२॥
    But it is not worth even a shell, O Nanak; the riches of Maya will not go along with anyone. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चलदिआ नालि न चलै सो किउ संजीऐ ॥
    It shall not go along with you when you depart - why do you bother to collect it?
    तिस का कहु किआ जतनु जिस ते वंजीऐ ॥
    Tell me, why do you try so hard to acquire that which you must leave behind in the end?
    हरि बिसरिऐ किउ त्रिपतावै ना मनु रंजीऐ ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, how can you be satisfied? Your mind cannot be pleased.
    प्रभू छोडि अन लागै नरकि समंजीऐ ॥
    One who forsakes God, and attaches himself to another, shall be immersed in hell.
    होहु क्रिपाल दइआल नानक भउ भंजीऐ ॥१०॥
    Be kind and compassionate to Nanak, O Lord, and dispel his fear. ||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2844 on: July 20, 2020, 10:08:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.07.20, Day: Monday, Ang: 717

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    साधसंगि हरि हरि नामु चितारा ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    सहजि अनंदु होवै दिनु राती अंकुरु भलो हमारा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am in peaceful poise and bliss, day and night; the seed of my destiny has sprouted. ||Pause||
    गुरु पूरा भेटिओ बडभागी जा को अंतु न पारावारा ॥
    I have met the True Guru, by great good fortune; He has no end or limitation.
    करु गहि काढि लीओ जनु अपुना बिखु सागर संसारा ॥१॥
    Taking His humble servant by the hand, He pulls him out of the poisonous world-ocean. ||1||
    जनम मरन काटे गुर बचनी बहुड़ि न संकट दुआरा ॥
    Birth and death are ended for me, by the Word of the Guru's Teachings; I shall no longer pass through the door of pain and suffering.
    नानक सरनि गही सुआमी की पुनह पुनह नमसकारा ॥२॥९॥२८॥
    Nanak holds tight to the Sanctuary of his Lord and Master; again and again, he bows in humility and reverence to Him. ||2||9||28||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2845 on: July 21, 2020, 10:03:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.07.20, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2846 on: July 22, 2020, 11:07:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.07.20, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2847 on: July 23, 2020, 11:03:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.07.20 Day: Thursday, Ang: 597

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    तू प्रभ दाता दानि मति पूरा हम थारे भेखारी जीउ ॥
    You, God, are the Giver of gifts, the Lord of perfect understanding; I am a mere beggar at Your Door.
    मै किआ मागउ किछु थिरु न रहाई हरि दीजै नामु पिआरी जीउ ॥१॥
    What should I beg for? Nothing remains permanent; O Lord, please, bless me with Your Beloved Name. ||1||
    घटि घटि रवि रहिआ बनवारी ॥
    In each and every heart, the Lord, the Lord of the forest, is permeating and pervading.
    जलि थलि महीअलि गुपतो वरतै गुर सबदी देखि निहारी जीउ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    In the water, on the land, and in the sky, He is pervading but hidden; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, He is revealed. ||Pause||
    मरत पइआल अकासु दिखाइओ गुरि सतिगुरि किरपा धारी जीउ ॥
    In this world, in the nether regions of the underworld, and in the Akaashic Ethers, the Guru, the True Guru, has shown me the Lord; He has showered me with His Mercy.
    सो ब्रहमु अजोनी है भी होनी घट भीतरि देखु मुरारी जीउ ॥२॥
    He is the unborn Lord God; He is, and shall ever be. Deep within your heart, behold Him, the Destroyer of ego. ||2||
    जनम मरन कउ इहु जगु बपुड़ो इनि दूजै भगति विसारी जीउ ॥
    This wretched world is caught in birth and death; in the love of duality, it has forgotten devotional worship of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै त गुरमति पाईऐ साकत बाजी हारी जीउ ॥३॥
    Meeting the True Guru, the Guru's Teachings are obtained; the faithless cynic loses the game of life. ||3||
    सतिगुर बंधन तोड़ि निरारे बहुड़ि न गरभ मझारी जीउ ॥
    Breaking my bonds, the True Guru has set me free, and I shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again.
    नानक गिआन रतनु परगासिआ हरि मनि वसिआ निरंकारी जीउ ॥४॥८॥
    O Nanak, the jewel of spiritual wisdom shines forth, and the Lord, the Formless Lord, dwells within my mind. ||4||8||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2848 on: July 24, 2020, 11:50:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.07.20, Day: Friday, Ang: 653

सलोकु मः ४ ॥
    Shalok, Fourth Mehl:
    गुरमुखि अंतरि सांति है मनि तनि नामि समाइ ॥
    Within the Gurmukh is peace and tranquility; his mind and body are absorbed in the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नामो चितवै नामु पड़ै नामि रहै लिव लाइ ॥
    He contemplates the Naam, he studies the Naam, and he remains lovingly absorbed in the Naam.
    नामु पदारथु पाइआ चिंता गई बिलाइ ॥
    He obtains the treasure of the Naam, and his anxiety is dispelled.
    सतिगुरि मिलिऐ नामु ऊपजै तिसना भुख सभ जाइ ॥
    Meeting with the Guru, the Naam wells up, and his thirst and hunger are completely relieved.
    नानक नामे रतिआ नामो पलै पाइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, imbued with the Naam, he gathers in the Naam. ||1||
    मः ४ ॥
    Fourth Mehl:
    सतिगुर पुरखि जि मारिआ भ्रमि भ्रमिआ घरु छोडि गइआ ॥
    One who is cursed by the True Guru, abandons his home, and wanders around aimlessly.
    ओसु पिछै वजै फकड़ी मुहु काला आगै भइआ ॥
    He is jeered at, and his face is blackened in the world hereafter.
    ओसु अरलु बरलु मुहहु निकलै नित झगू सुटदा मुआ ॥
    He babbles incoherently, and foaming at the mouth, he dies.
    किआ होवै किसै ही दै कीतै जां धुरि किरतु ओस दा एहो जेहा पइआ ॥
    What can anyone do? Such is his destiny, according to his past deeds.
    जिथै ओहु जाइ तिथै ओहु झूठा कूड़ु बोले किसै न भावै ॥
    Wherever he goes, he is a liar, and by telling lies, he not liked by anyone.
    वेखहु भाई वडिआई हरि संतहु सुआमी अपुने की जैसा कोई करै तैसा कोई पावै ॥
    O Siblings of Destiny, behold this, the glorious greatness of our Lord and Master, O Saints; as one behaves, so does he receive.
    एहु ब्रहम बीचारु होवै दरि साचै अगो दे जनु नानकु आखि सुणावै ॥२॥
    This shall be God's determination in His True Court; servant Nanak predicts and proclaims this. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    गुरि सचै बधा थेहु रखवाले गुरि दिते ॥
    The True Guru has established the village; the Guru has appointed its guards and protectors.
    पूरन होई आस गुर चरणी मन रते ॥
    My hopes are fulfilled, and my mind is imbued with the love of the Guru's Feet.
    गुरि क्रिपालि बेअंति अवगुण सभि हते ॥
    The Guru is infinitely merciful; He has erased all my sins.
    गुरि अपणी किरपा धारि अपणे करि लिते ॥
    The Guru has showered me with His Mercy, and He has made me His own.
    नानक सद बलिहार जिसु गुर के गुण इते ॥२७॥
    Nanak is forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has countless virtues. ||27||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2849 on: July 25, 2020, 03:53:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.07.20, Day: Saturday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments