Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591973 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2865 on: August 11, 2020, 10:23:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 10.08.20, Day: Monday, Ang: 571

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    ए मन मेरिआ आवा गउणु संसारु है अंति सचि निबेड़ा राम ॥
    O my mind, the world comes and goes in birth and death; only the True Name shall emancipate you in the end.
    आपे सचा बखसि लए फिरि होइ न फेरा राम ॥
    When the True Lord Himself grants forgiveness, then one does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again.
    फिरि होइ न फेरा अंति सचि निबेड़ा गुरमुखि मिलै वडिआई ॥
    He does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again, and he is emancipated in the end; as Gurmukh, he obtains glorious greatness.
    साचै रंगि राते सहजे माते सहजे रहे समाई ॥
    Imbued with love for the True Lord, he is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and he remains absorbed in the Celestial Lord.
    सचा मनि भाइआ सचु वसाइआ सबदि रते अंति निबेरा ॥
    The True Lord is pleasing to his mind; he enshrines the True Lord in his mind; attuned to the Word of the Shabad, he is emancipated in the end.
    नानक नामि रते से सचि समाणे बहुरि न भवजलि फेरा ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who are imbued with the Naam, merge in the True Lord; they are not cast into the terrifying world-ocean again. ||1||
    माइआ मोहु सभु बरलु है दूजै भाइ खुआई राम ॥
    Emotional attachment to Maya is total madness; through the love of duality, one is ruined.
    माता पिता सभु हेतु है हेते पलचाई राम ॥
    Mother and father - all are subject to this love; in this love, they are entangled.
    हेते पलचाई पुरबि कमाई मेटि न सकै कोई ॥
    They are entangled in this love, on account of their past actions, which no one can erase.
    जिनि स्रिसटि साजी सो करि वेखै तिसु जेवडु अवरु न कोई ॥
    The One who created the Universe, beholds it; no other is as great as He.
    मनमुखि अंधा तपि तपि खपै बिनु सबदै सांति न आई ॥
    The blind, self-willed manmukh is consumed by his burning rage; without the Word of the Shabad, peace is not obtained.
    नानक बिनु नावै सभु कोई भुला माइआ मोहि खुआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Name, everyone is deluded, ruined by emotional attachment to Maya. ||2||
    एहु जगु जलता देखि कै भजि पए हरि सरणाई राम ॥
    Seeing that this world on fire, I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord.
    अरदासि करी गुर पूरे आगै रखि लेवहु देहु वडाई राम ॥
    I offer my prayer to the Perfect Guru: please save me, and bless me with Your glorious greatness.
    रखि लेवहु सरणाई हरि नामु वडाई तुधु जेवडु अवरु न दाता ॥
    Preserve me in Your Sanctuary, and bless me with the glorious greatness of the Name of the Lord; there is no other Giver as great as You.
    सेवा लागे से वडभागे जुगि जुगि एको जाता ॥
    Those who are engaged in serving You are very fortunate; throughout the ages, they know the One Lord.
    जतु सतु संजमु करम कमावै बिनु गुर गति नही पाई ॥
    You may practice celibacy, truth, austere self-discipline and rituals, but without the Guru, you shall not be emancipated.
    नानक तिस नो सबदु बुझाए जो जाइ पवै हरि सरणाई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, he alone understands the Word of the Shabad, who goes and seeks the Lord's Sanctuary. ||3||
    जो हरि मति देइ सा ऊपजै होर मति न काई राम ॥
    That understanding, imparted by the Lord, wells up; there is no other understanding.
    अंतरि बाहरि एकु तू आपे देहि बुझाई राम ॥
    Deep within, and beyond as well, You alone are, O Lord; You Yourself impart this understanding.
    आपे देहि बुझाई अवर न भाई गुरमुखि हरि रसु चाखिआ ॥
    One whom He Himself blesses with this understanding, does not love any other. As Gurmukh, he tastes the subtle essence of the Lord.
    दरि साचै सदा है साचा साचै सबदि सुभाखिआ ॥
    In the True Court, he is forever True; with love, he chants the True Word of the Shabad.
    घर महि निज घरु पाइआ सतिगुरु देइ वडाई ॥
    Within his home, he finds the home of his own being; the True Guru blesses him with glorious greatness.
    नानक जो नामि रते सेई महलु पाइनि मति परवाणु सचु साई ॥४॥६॥
    O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Naam find the Mansion of the Lord's Presence; their understanding is true, and approved. ||4||6||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2866 on: August 11, 2020, 10:30:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 11.08.20, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 541

बिहागड़ा महला ५ छंत घरु १
    Bihaagraa, Fifth Mehl, Chhant, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    हरि का एकु अच्मभउ देखिआ मेरे लाल जीउ जो करे सु धरम निआए राम ॥
    I have seen one miracle of the Lord, O my Dear Beloved - whatever He does is righteous and just.
    हरि रंगु अखाड़ा पाइओनु मेरे लाल जीउ आवणु जाणु सबाए राम ॥
    The Lord has fashioned this beautiful arena, O my Dear Beloved, where all come and go.
    आवणु त जाणा तिनहि कीआ जिनि मेदनि सिरजीआ ॥
    The One who fashioned the world causes them to come and go.
    इकना मेलि सतिगुरु महलि बुलाए इकि भरमि भूले फिरदिआ ॥
    Some meet the True Guru - the Lord invites them into the Mansion of His Presence; others wander around, deluded by doubt.
    अंतु तेरा तूंहै जाणहि तूं सभ महि रहिआ समाए ॥
    You alone know Your limits; You are contained in all.
    सचु कहै नानकु सुणहु संतहु हरि वरतै धरम निआए ॥१॥
    Nanak speaks the Truth: listen, Saints - the Lord dispenses even-handed justice. ||1||
    आवहु मिलहु सहेलीहो मेरे लाल जीउ हरि हरि नामु अराधे राम ॥
    Come and join me, O my beautiful dear beloveds; let's worship the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    करि सेवहु पूरा सतिगुरू मेरे लाल जीउ जम का मारगु साधे राम ॥
    Let's serve the Perfect True Guru, O my dear beloveds, and clear away the Path of Death.
    मारगु बिखड़ा साधि गुरमुखि हरि दरगह सोभा पाईऐ ॥
    Having cleared the treacherous path, as Gurmukhs, we shall obtain honor in the Court of the Lord.
    जिन कउ बिधातै धुरहु लिखिआ तिन्हा रैणि दिनु लिव लाईऐ ॥
    Those who have such pre-ordained destiny, lovingly focus their consciousness on the Lord, night and day.
    हउमै ममता मोहु छुटा जा संगि मिलिआ साधे ॥
    Self-conceit, egotism and emotional attachment are eradicated when one joins the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    जनु कहै नानकु मुकतु होआ हरि हरि नामु अराधे ॥२॥
    Says servant Nanak, one who contemplates the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is liberated. ||2||
    कर जोड़िहु संत इकत्र होइ मेरे लाल जीउ अबिनासी पुरखु पूजेहा राम ॥
    Let's join hands, O Saints; let's come together, O my dear beloveds, and worship the imperishable, Almighty Lord.
    बहु बिधि पूजा खोजीआ मेरे लाल जीउ इहु मनु तनु सभु अरपेहा राम ॥
    I sought Him through uncounted forms of adoration, O my dear beloveds; now, I dedicate my entire mind and body to the Lord.
    मनु तनु धनु सभु प्रभू केरा किआ को पूज चड़ावए ॥
    The mind, body and all wealth belong to God; so what can anyone offer to Him in worship?
    जिसु होइ क्रिपालु दइआलु सुआमी सो प्रभ अंकि समावए ॥
    He alone merges in the lap of God, unto whom the Merciful Lord Master becomes compassionate.
    भागु मसतकि होइ जिस कै तिसु गुर नालि सनेहा ॥
    One who has such pre-ordained destiny written on his forehead, comes to bear love for the Guru.
    जनु कहै नानकु मिलि साधसंगति हरि हरि नामु पूजेहा ॥३॥
    Says servant Nanak, joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, let's worship the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||3||
    दह दिस खोजत हम फिरे मेरे लाल जीउ हरि पाइअड़ा घरि आए राम ॥
    I wandered around, searching in the ten directions, O my dear beloveds, but I came to find the Lord in the home of my own being.
    हरि मंदरु हरि जीउ साजिआ मेरे लाल जीउ हरि तिसु महि रहिआ समाए राम ॥
    The Dear Lord has fashioned the body as the temple of the Lord, O my dear beloveds; the Lord continues to dwell there.
    सरबे समाणा आपि सुआमी गुरमुखि परगटु होइआ ॥
    The Lord and Master Himself is pervading everywhere; through the Guru, He is revealed.
    मिटिआ अधेरा दूखु नाठा अमिउ हरि रसु चोइआ ॥
    Darkness is dispelled, and pains are removed, when the sublime essence of the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar trickles down.
    जहा देखा तहा सुआमी पारब्रहमु सभ ठाए ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord and Master is there. The Supreme Lord God is everywhere.
    जनु कहै नानकु सतिगुरि मिलाइआ हरि पाइअड़ा घरि आए ॥४॥१॥
    Says servant Nanak, meeting the True Guru, I have found the Lord, within the home of my own being. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2867 on: August 12, 2020, 06:18:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.08.20, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 780

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    करि किरपा मेरे प्रीतम सुआमी नेत्र देखहि दरसु तेरा राम ॥
    Be Merciful, O my Beloved Lord and Master, that I may behold the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan with my eyes.
    लाख जिहवा देहु मेरे पिआरे मुखु हरि आराधे मेरा राम ॥
    Please bless me, O my Beloved, with thousands of tongues, to worship and adore You with my mouth, O Lord.
    हरि आराधे जम पंथु साधे दूखु न विआपै कोई ॥
    Worshipping the Lord in adoration, the Path of Death is overcome, and no pain or suffering will afflict you.
    जलि थलि महीअलि पूरन सुआमी जत देखा तत सोई ॥
    The Lord and Master is pervading and permeating the water, the land and the sky; wherever I look, there He is.
    भरम मोह बिकार नाठे प्रभु नेर हू ते नेरा ॥
    Doubt, attachment and corruption are gone. God is the nearest of the near.
    नानक कउ प्रभ किरपा कीजै नेत्र देखहि दरसु तेरा ॥१॥
    Please bless Nanak with Your Merciful Grace, O God, that his eyes may behold the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||1||
    कोटि करन दीजहि प्रभ प्रीतम हरि गुण सुणीअहि अबिनासी राम ॥
    Please bless me, O Beloved God, with millions of ears, with which I may hear the Glorious Praises of the Imperishable Lord.
    सुणि सुणि इहु मनु निरमलु होवै कटीऐ काल की फासी राम ॥
    Listening, listening to these, this mind becomes spotless and pure, and the noose of Death is cut.
    कटीऐ जम फासी सिमरि अबिनासी सगल मंगल सुगिआना ॥
    The noose of Death is cut, meditating on the Imperishable Lord, and all happiness and wisdom are obtained.
    हरि हरि जपु जपीऐ दिनु राती लागै सहजि धिआना ॥
    Chant, and meditate, day and night, on the Lord, Har, Har. Focus your meditation on the Celestial Lord.
    कलमल दुख जारे प्रभू चितारे मन की दुरमति नासी ॥
    The painful sins are burnt away, by keeping God in one's thoughts; evil-mindedness is erased.
    कहु नानक प्रभ किरपा कीजै हरि गुण सुणीअहि अविनासी ॥२॥
    Says Nanak, O God, please be Merciful to me, that I may listen to Your Glorious Praises, O Imperishable Lord. ||2||
    करोड़ि हसत तेरी टहल कमावहि चरण चलहि प्रभ मारगि राम ॥
    Please give me millions of hands to serve You, God, and let my feet walk on Your Path.
    भव सागर नाव हरि सेवा जो चड़ै तिसु तारगि राम ॥
    Service to the Lord is the boat to carry us across the terrifying world-ocean.
    भवजलु तरिआ हरि हरि सिमरिआ सगल मनोरथ पूरे ॥
    So cross over the terrifying world-ocean, meditating in remembrance on the Lord, Har, Har; all wishes shall be fulfilled.
    महा बिकार गए सुख उपजे बाजे अनहद तूरे ॥
    Even the worst corruption is taken away; peace wells up, and the unstruck celestial harmony vibrates and resounds.
    मन बांछत फल पाए सगले कुदरति कीम अपारगि ॥
    All the fruits of the mind's desires are obtained; His creative power is infinitely valuable.
    कहु नानक प्रभ किरपा कीजै मनु सदा चलै तेरै मारगि ॥३॥
    Says Nanak, please be Merciful to me, God, that my mind may follow Your Path forever. ||3||
    एहो वरु एहा वडिआई इहु धनु होइ वडभागा राम ॥
    This opportunity, this glorious greatness, this blessing and wealth, come by great good fortune.
    एहो रंगु एहो रस भोगा हरि चरणी मनु लागा राम ॥
    These pleasures, these delightful enjoyments, come when my mind is attached to the Lord's Feet.
    मनु लागा चरणे प्रभ की सरणे करण कारण गोपाला ॥
    My mind is attached to God's Feet; I seek His Sanctuary. He is the Creator, the Cause of causes, the Cherisher of the world.
    सभु किछु तेरा तू प्रभु मेरा मेरे ठाकुर दीन दइआला ॥
    Everything is Yours; You are my God, O my Lord and Master, Merciful to the meek.
    मोहि निरगुण प्रीतम सुख सागर संतसंगि मनु जागा ॥
    I am worthless, O my Beloved, ocean of peace. In the Saints' Congregation, my mind is awakened.
    कहु नानक प्रभि किरपा कीन्ही चरण कमल मनु लागा ॥४॥३॥६॥
    Says Nanak, God has been Merciful to me; my mind is attached to His Lotus Feet. ||4||3||6||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2868 on: August 13, 2020, 08:38:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.08.20, Day: Thursday, Ang: 628

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर पूरे भाणा ॥
    When it was pleasing to the Perfect True Guru,
    ता जपिआ नामु रमाणा ॥
    Then I chanted the Naam, the Name of the Pervading Lord.
    गोबिंद किरपा धारी ॥
    The Lord of the Universe extended His Mercy to me,
    प्रभि राखी पैज हमारी ॥१॥
    And God saved my honor. ||1||
    हरि के चरन सदा सुखदाई ॥
    The Lord's feet are forever peace-giving.
    जो इछहि सोई फलु पावहि बिरथी आस न जाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whatever fruit one desires, he receives; his hopes shall not go in vain. ||1||Pause||
    क्रिपा करे जिसु प्रानपति दाता सोई संतु गुण गावै ॥
    That Saint, unto whom the Lord of Life, the Great Giver, extends His Mercy - he alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    प्रेम भगति ता का मनु लीणा पारब्रहम मनि भावै ॥२॥
    His soul is absorbed in loving devotional worship; his mind is pleasing to the Supreme Lord God. ||2||
    आठ पहर हरि का जसु रवणा बिखै ठगउरी लाथी ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, he chants the Praises of the Lord, and the bitter poison does not affect him.
    संगि मिलाइ लीआ मेरै करतै संत साध भए साथी ॥३॥
    My Creator Lord has united me with Himself, and the Holy Saints have become my companions. ||3||
    करु गहि लीने सरबसु दीने आपहि आपु मिलाइआ ॥
    Taking me by the hand, He has given me everything, and blended me with Himself.
    कहु नानक सरब थोक पूरन पूरा सतिगुरु पाइआ ॥४॥१५॥७९॥
    Says Nanak, everything has been perfectly resolved; I have found the Perfect True Guru. ||4||15||79||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2869 on: August 14, 2020, 10:14:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.08.20, Day: Friday, Ang: 711

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2870 on: August 14, 2020, 11:36:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.08.20, Day: Saturday, Ang: 694

धनासरी भगत रविदास जी की
    Dhanaasaree, Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम सरि दीनु दइआलु न तुम सरि अब पतीआरु किआ कीजै ॥
    There is none as forlorn as I am, and none as Compassionate as You; what need is there to test us now?
    बचनी तोर मोर मनु मानै जन कउ पूरनु दीजै ॥१॥
    May my mind surrender to Your Word; please, bless Your humble servant with this perfection. ||1||
    हउ बलि बलि जाउ रमईआ कारने ॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Lord.
    कारन कवन अबोल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, why are You silent? ||Pause||
    बहुत जनम बिछुरे थे माधउ इहु जनमु तुम्हारे लेखे ॥
    For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.
    कहि रविदास आस लगि जीवउ चिर भइओ दरसनु देखे ॥२॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas: placing my hopes in You, I live; it is so long since I have gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||2||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2871 on: August 17, 2020, 11:28:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.08.20, Day: Sunday, Ang: 762

रागु सूही महला १ कुचजी
    Raag Soohee, First Mehl, Kuchajee ~ The Ungraceful Bride:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मंञु कुचजी अमावणि डोसड़े हउ किउ सहु रावणि जाउ जीउ ॥
    I am ungraceful and ill-mannered, full of endless faults. How can I go to enjoy my Husband Lord?
    इक दू इकि चड़ंदीआ कउणु जाणै मेरा नाउ जीउ ॥
    Each of His soul-brides is better than the rest - who even knows my name?
    जिन्ही सखी सहु राविआ से अ्मबी छावड़ीएहि जीउ ॥
    Those brides who enjoy their Husband Lord are very blessed, resting in the shade of the mango tree.
    से गुण मंञु न आवनी हउ कै जी दोस धरेउ जीउ ॥
    I do not have their virtue - who can I blame for this?
    किआ गुण तेरे विथरा हउ किआ किआ घिना तेरा नाउ जीउ ॥
    Which of Your Virtues, O Lord, should I speak of? Which of Your Names should I chant?
    इकतु टोलि न अ्मबड़ा हउ सद कुरबाणै तेरै जाउ जीउ ॥
    I cannot even reach one of Your Virtues. I am forever a sacrifice to You.
    सुइना रुपा रंगुला मोती तै माणिकु जीउ ॥
    Gold, silver, pearls and rubies are pleasing.
    से वसतू सहि दितीआ मै तिन्ह सिउ लाइआ चितु जीउ ॥
    My Husband Lord has blessed me with these things, and I have focused my thoughts on them.
    मंदर मिटी संदड़े पथर कीते रासि जीउ ॥
    Palaces of brick and mud are built and decorated with stones;
    हउ एनी टोली भुलीअसु तिसु कंत न बैठी पासि जीउ ॥
    I have been fooled by these decorations, and I do not sit near my Husband Lord.
    अ्मबरि कूंजा कुरलीआ बग बहिठे आइ जीउ ॥
    The cranes shriek overhead in the sky, and the herons have come to rest.
    सा धन चली साहुरै किआ मुहु देसी अगै जाइ जीउ ॥
    The bride has gone to her father-in-law's house; in the world hereafter, what face will she show?
    सुती सुती झालु थीआ भुली वाटड़ीआसु जीउ ॥
    She kept sleeping as the day dawned; she forgot all about her journey.
    तै सह नालहु मुतीअसु दुखा कूं धरीआसु जीउ ॥
    She separated herself from her Husband Lord, and now she suffers in pain.
    तुधु गुण मै सभि अवगणा इक नानक की अरदासि जीउ ॥
    Virtue is in You, O Lord; I am totally without virtue. This is Nanak's only prayer:
    सभि राती सोहागणी मै डोहागणि काई राति जीउ ॥१॥
    You give all Your nights to the virtuous soul-brides. I know I am unworthy, but isn't there a night for me as well? ||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2872 on: August 17, 2020, 11:30:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.08.20, Day: Monday, Ang: 715

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    गरबि गहिलड़ो मूड़ड़ो हीओ रे ॥
    My foolish heart is in the grip of pride.
    हीओ महराज री माइओ ॥
    By the Will of my Lord God, Maya,
    डीहर निआई मोहि फाकिओ रे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like a witch, has swallowed my soul. ||Pause||
    घणो घणो घणो सद लोड़ै बिनु लहणे कैठै पाइओ रे ॥
    More and more, he continually yearns for more; but unless he is destined to receive, how can he obtain it?
    महराज रो गाथु वाहू सिउ लुभड़िओ निहभागड़ो भाहि संजोइओ रे ॥१॥
    He is entangled in wealth, bestowed by the Lord God; the unfortunate one attaches himself to the fire of desires. ||1||
    सुणि मन सीख साधू जन सगलो थारे सगले प्राछत मिटिओ रे ॥
    Listen, O mind, to the Teachings of the Holy Saints, and all your sins shall be totally washed away.
    जा को लहणो महराज री गाठड़ीओ जन नानक गरभासि न पउड़िओ रे ॥२॥२॥१९॥
    One who is destined to receive from the Lord, O servant Nanak, shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again. ||2||2||19||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2873 on: August 17, 2020, 10:17:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.08.20, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 643

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा जि करतै आपि लिखिआसु ॥
    He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself.
    मोह ठगउली पाईअनु विसरिआ गुणतासु ॥
    Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue.
    मतु जाणहु जगु जीवदा दूजै भाइ मुइआसु ॥
    Don't think that he is alive in the world - he is dead, through the love of duality.
    जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥
    Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord.
    दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥
    They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them.
    लोका विचि मुहु काला होआ अंदरि उभे सास ॥
    Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret.
    मनमुखा नो को न विसही चुकि गइआ वेसासु ॥
    No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost.
    नानक गुरमुखा नो सुखु अगला जिना अंतरि नाम निवासु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    से सैण से सजणा जि गुरमुखि मिलहि सुभाइ ॥
    They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love.
    सतिगुर का भाणा अनदिनु करहि से सचि रहे समाइ ॥
    Night and day, they act according to the True Guru's Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name.
    दूजै भाइ लगे सजण न आखीअहि जि अभिमानु करहि वेकार ॥
    Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption.
    मनमुख आप सुआरथी कारजु न सकहि सवारि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone's affairs.
    नानक पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहारु ॥२॥
    O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तुधु आपे जगतु उपाइ कै आपि खेलु रचाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it.
    त्रै गुण आपि सिरजिआ माइआ मोहु वधाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya.
    विचि हउमै लेखा मंगीऐ फिरि आवै जाइआ ॥
    He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation.
    जिना हरि आपि क्रिपा करे से गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे सदा सदा घुमाइआ ॥३॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. ||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2874 on: August 19, 2020, 11:05:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.08.20, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 606

सोरठि महला ४ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fourth Mehl:
    आपे स्रिसटि उपाइदा पिआरा करि सूरजु चंदु चानाणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself created the Universe; He made the light of the sun and the moon.
    आपि निताणिआ ताणु है पिआरा आपि निमाणिआ माणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself is the power of the powerless; He Himself is the honor of the dishonored.
    आपि दइआ करि रखदा पिआरा आपे सुघड़ु सुजाणु ॥१॥
    The Beloved Himself grants His Grace and protects us; He Himself is wise and all-knowing. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपि राम नामु नीसाणु ॥
    O my mind, chant the Name of the Lord, and receive His Insignia.
    सतसंगति मिलि धिआइ तू हरि हरि बहुड़ि न आवण जाणु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Join the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and meditate on the Lord, Har, Har; you shall not have to come and go in reincarnation again. ||Pause||
    आपे ही गुण वरतदा पिआरा आपे ही परवाणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself pervades His Glorious Praises, and He Himself approves them.
    आपे बखस कराइदा पिआरा आपे सचु नीसाणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself grants His forgiveness, and He Himself bestows the Insignia of Truth.
    आपे हुकमि वरतदा पिआरा आपे ही फुरमाणु ॥२॥
    The Beloved Himself obeys His Will, and He Himself issues His Command. ||2||
    आपे भगति भंडार है पिआरा आपे देवै दाणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself is the treasure of devotion; He Himself gives His gifts.
    आपे सेव कराइदा पिआरा आपि दिवावै माणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself commits some to His service, and He Himself blesses them with honor.
    आपे ताड़ी लाइदा पिआरा आपे गुणी निधानु ॥३॥
    The Beloved Himself is absorbed in Samaadhi; He Himself is the treasure of excellence. ||3||
    आपे वडा आपि है पिआरा आपे ही परधाणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself is the greatest; He Himself is supreme.
    आपे कीमति पाइदा पिआरा आपे तुलु परवाणु ॥
    The Beloved Himself appraises the value; He Himself is the scale, and the weights.
    आपे अतुलु तुलाइदा पिआरा जन नानक सद कुरबाणु ॥४॥५॥
    The Beloved Himself is unweighable - He weighs Himself; servant Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2875 on: August 20, 2020, 12:42:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.08.20, Day: Thursday, Ang: 670

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2876 on: August 21, 2020, 01:04:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.08.20, Day: Friday, Ang: 703

जैतसरी महला ९ ॥
    Jaitsree, Ninth Mehl:
    हरि जू राखि लेहु पति मेरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, please, save my honor!
    जम को त्रास भइओ उर अंतरि सरनि गही किरपा निधि तेरी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The fear of death has entered my heart; I cling to the Protection of Your Sanctuary, O Lord, ocean of mercy. ||1||Pause||
    महा पतित मुगध लोभी फुनि करत पाप अब हारा ॥
    I am a great sinner, foolish and greedy; but now, at last, I have grown weary of committing sins.
    भै मरबे को बिसरत नाहिन तिह चिंता तनु जारा ॥१॥
    I cannot forget the fear of dying; this anxiety is consuming my body. ||1||
    कीए उपाव मुकति के कारनि दह दिसि कउ उठि धाइआ ॥
    I have been trying to liberate myself, running around in the ten directions.
    घट ही भीतरि बसै निरंजनु ता को मरमु न पाइआ ॥२॥
    The pure, immaculate Lord abides deep within my heart, but I do not understand the secret of His mystery. ||2||
    नाहिन गुनु नाहिन कछु जपु तपु कउनु करमु अब कीजै ॥
    I have no merit, and I know nothing about meditation or austerities; what should I do now?
    नानक हारि परिओ सरनागति अभै दानु प्रभ दीजै ॥३॥२॥
    O Nanak, I am exhausted; I seek the shelter of Your Sanctuary; O God, please bless me with the gift of fearlessness. ||3||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2877 on: August 22, 2020, 12:06:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.08.20, Day: Saturday, Ang: 703

जैतसरी महला ९ ॥
    Jaitsree, Ninth Mehl:
    हरि जू राखि लेहु पति मेरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, please, save my honor!
    जम को त्रास भइओ उर अंतरि सरनि गही किरपा निधि तेरी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The fear of death has entered my heart; I cling to the Protection of Your Sanctuary, O Lord, ocean of mercy. ||1||Pause||
    महा पतित मुगध लोभी फुनि करत पाप अब हारा ॥
    I am a great sinner, foolish and greedy; but now, at last, I have grown weary of committing sins.
    भै मरबे को बिसरत नाहिन तिह चिंता तनु जारा ॥१॥
    I cannot forget the fear of dying; this anxiety is consuming my body. ||1||
    कीए उपाव मुकति के कारनि दह दिसि कउ उठि धाइआ ॥
    I have been trying to liberate myself, running around in the ten directions.
    घट ही भीतरि बसै निरंजनु ता को मरमु न पाइआ ॥२॥
    The pure, immaculate Lord abides deep within my heart, but I do not understand the secret of His mystery. ||2||
    नाहिन गुनु नाहिन कछु जपु तपु कउनु करमु अब कीजै ॥
    I have no merit, and I know nothing about meditation or austerities; what should I do now?
    नानक हारि परिओ सरनागति अभै दानु प्रभ दीजै ॥३॥२॥
    O Nanak, I am exhausted; I seek the shelter of Your Sanctuary; O God, please bless me with the gift of fearlessness. ||3||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2878 on: August 23, 2020, 01:27:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.08.20, Day: Sunday, Ang: 660

धनासरी महला १ घरु १ चउपदे
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुरप्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    जीउ डरतु है आपणा कै सिउ करी पुकार ॥
    My soul is afraid; to whom should I complain?
    दूख विसारणु सेविआ सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥
    I serve Him, who makes me forget my pains; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||
    साहिबु मेरा नीत नवा सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master is forever new; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||Pause||
    अनदिनु साहिबु सेवीऐ अंति छडाए सोइ ॥
    Night and day, I serve my Lord and Master; He shall save me in the end.
    सुणि सुणि मेरी कामणी पारि उतारा होइ ॥२॥
    Hearing and listening, O my dear sister, I have crossed over. ||2||
    दइआल तेरै नामि तरा ॥
    O Merciful Lord, Your Name carries me across.
    सद कुरबाणै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to You. ||1||Pause||
    सरबं साचा एकु है दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    In all the world, there is only the One True Lord; there is no other at all.
    ता की सेवा सो करे जा कउ नदरि करे ॥३॥
    He alone serves the Lord, upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace. ||3||
    तुधु बाझु पिआरे केव रहा ॥
    Without You, O Beloved, how could I even live?
    सा वडिआई देहि जितु नामि तेरे लागि रहां ॥
    Bless me with such greatness, that I may remain attached to Your Name.
    दूजा नाही कोइ जिसु आगै पिआरे जाइ कहा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    There is no other, O Beloved, to whom I can go and speak. ||1||Pause||
    सेवी साहिबु आपणा अवरु न जाचंउ कोइ ॥
    I serve my Lord and Master; I ask for no other.
    नानकु ता का दासु है बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥४॥
    Nanak is His slave; moment by moment, bit by bit, he is a sacrifice to Him. ||4||
    साहिब तेरे नाम विटहु बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥४॥१॥
    O Lord Master, I am a sacrifice to Your Name, moment by moment, bit by bit. ||1||Pause||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2879 on: August 24, 2020, 12:39:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.08.20, Day: Monday, Ang: 683

धनासरी महला ५ घरु १२
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Twelfth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बंदना हरि बंदना गुण गावहु गोपाल राइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I bow in reverence to the Lord, I bow in reverence. I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, my King. ||Pause||
    वडै भागि भेटे गुरदेवा ॥
    By great good fortune, one meets the Divine Guru.
    कोटि पराध मिटे हरि सेवा ॥१॥
    Millions of sins are erased by serving the Lord. ||1||
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रापै ॥
    One whose mind is imbued with the Lord's lotus feet
    सोग अगनि तिसु जन न बिआपै ॥२॥
    Is not afflicted by the fire of sorrow. ||2||
    सागरु तरिआ साधू संगे ॥
    He crosses over the world-ocean in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    निरभउ नामु जपहु हरि रंगे ॥३॥
    He chants the Name of the Fearless Lord, and is imbued with the Lord's Love. ||3||
    पर धन दोख किछु पाप न फेड़े ॥
    One who does not steal the wealth of others, who does not commit evil deeds or sinful acts
    जम जंदारु न आवै नेड़े ॥४॥
    - the Messenger of Death does not even approach him. ||4||
    त्रिसना अगनि प्रभि आपि बुझाई ॥
    God Himself quenches the fires of desire.
    नानक उधरे प्रभ सरणाई ॥५॥१॥५५॥
    O Nanak, in God's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||5||1||55||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments