Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 606123 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2940 on: May 26, 2021, 10:06:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 26.05.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 612

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    चरन कमल सिउ जा का मनु लीना से जन त्रिपति अघाई ॥
    Those whose minds are attached to the lotus feet of the Lord - those humble beings are satisfied and fulfilled.
    गुण अमोल जिसु रिदै न वसिआ ते नर त्रिसन त्रिखाई ॥१॥
    But those, within whose hearts the priceless virtue does not abide - those men remain thirsty and unsatisfied. ||1||
    हरि आराधे अरोग अनदाई ॥
    Worshipping the Lord in adoration, one becomes happy, and free of disease.
    जिस नो विसरै मेरा राम सनेही तिसु लाख बेदन जणु आई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    But one who forgets my Dear Lord - know him to be afflicted with tens of thousands of illnesses. ||Pause||
    जिह जन ओट गही प्रभ तेरी से सुखीए प्रभ सरणे ॥
    Those who hold tightly to Your Support, God, are happy in Your Sanctuary.
    जिह नर बिसरिआ पुरखु बिधाता ते दुखीआ महि गनणे ॥२॥
    But those humble beings who forget the Primal Lord, the Architect of Destiny, are counted among the most miserable beings. ||2||
    जिह गुर मानि प्रभू लिव लाई तिह महा अनंद रसु करिआ ॥
    One who has faith in the Guru, and who is lovingly attached to God, enjoys the delights of supreme ecstasy.
    जिह प्रभू बिसारि गुर ते बेमुखाई ते नरक घोर महि परिआ ॥३॥
    One who forgets God and forsakes the Guru, falls into the most horrible hell. ||3||
    जितु को लाइआ तित ही लागा तैसो ही वरतारा ॥
    As the Lord engages someone, so he is engaged, and so does he perform.
    नानक सह पकरी संतन की रिदै भए मगन चरनारा ॥४॥४॥१५॥
    Nanak has taken to the Shelter of the Saints; his heart is absorbed in the Lord's feet. ||4||4||15||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2941 on: May 27, 2021, 06:23:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 27.05.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 618

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    अंतर की गति तुम ही जानी तुझ ही पाहि निबेरो ॥
    Only You know the state of my innermost self; You alone can judge me.
    बखसि लैहु साहिब प्रभ अपने लाख खते करि फेरो ॥१॥
    Please forgive me, O Lord God Master; I have committed thousands of sins and mistakes. ||1||
    प्रभ जी तू मेरो ठाकुरु नेरो ॥
    O my Dear Lord God Master, You are always near me.
    हरि चरण सरण मोहि चेरो ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, please bless Your disciple with the shelter of Your feet. ||1||Pause||
    बेसुमार बेअंत सुआमी ऊचो गुनी गहेरो ॥
    Infinite and endless is my Lord and Master; He is lofty, virtuous and profoundly deep.
    काटि सिलक कीनो अपुनो दासरो तउ नानक कहा निहोरो ॥२॥७॥३५॥
    Cutting away the noose of death, the Lord has made Nanak His slave, and now, what does he owe to anyone else? ||2||7||35||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2942 on: May 28, 2021, 07:37:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 28.05.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 623

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    विचि करता पुरखु खलोआ ॥
    The Creator Lord Himself stood between us,
    वालु न विंगा होआ ॥
    And not a hair upon my head was touched.
    मजनु गुर आंदा रासे ॥
    The Guru made my cleansing bath successful;
    जपि हरि हरि किलविख नासे ॥१॥
    Meditating on the Lord, Har, Har, my sins were erased. ||1||
    संतहु रामदास सरोवरु नीका ॥
    O Saints, the purifying pool of Ram Das is sublime.
    जो नावै सो कुलु तरावै उधारु होआ है जी का ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whoever bathes in it, his family and ancestry are saved, and his soul is saved as well. ||1||Pause||
    जै जै कारु जगु गावै ॥
    The world sings cheers of victory,
    मन चिंदिअड़े फल पावै ॥
    And the fruits of his mind's desires are obtained.
    सही सलामति नाइ आए ॥
    Whoever comes and bathes here,
    अपणा प्रभू धिआए ॥२॥
    And meditates on his God, is safe and sound. ||2||
    संत सरोवर नावै ॥
    One who bathes in the healing pool of the Saints,
    सो जनु परम गति पावै ॥
    That humble being obtains the supreme status.
    मरै न आवै जाई ॥
    He does not die, or come and go in reincarnation;
    हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥३॥
    He meditates on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||3||
    इहु ब्रहम बिचारु सु जानै ॥
    He alone knows this about God,
    जिसु दइआलु होइ भगवानै ॥
    Whom God blesses with His kindness.
    बाबा नानक प्रभ सरणाई ॥
    Baba Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God;
    सभ चिंता गणत मिटाई ॥४॥७॥५७॥
    All his worries and anxieties are dispelled. ||4||7||57||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2943 on: May 29, 2021, 11:29:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 29.05.21, Day: Saturday, Ang: 634

सोरठि महला १ घरु १ असटपदीआ चउतुकी
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees, Chau-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    दुबिधा न पड़उ हरि बिनु होरु न पूजउ मड़ै मसाणि न जाई ॥
    I am not torn by duality, because I do not worship any other than the Lord; I do not visit tombs or crematoriums.
    त्रिसना राचि न पर घरि जावा त्रिसना नामि बुझाई ॥
    I do not enter the houses of strangers, engrossed in desire. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, has satisfied my desires.
    घर भीतरि घरु गुरू दिखाइआ सहजि रते मन भाई ॥
    Deep within my heart, the Guru has shown me the home of my being, and my mind is imbued with peace and poise, O Siblings of Destiny.
    तू आपे दाना आपे बीना तू देवहि मति साई ॥१॥
    You Yourself are all-knowing, and You Yourself are all-seeing; You alone bestow intelligence, O Lord. ||1||
    मनु बैरागि रतउ बैरागी सबदि मनु बेधिआ मेरी माई ॥
    My mind is detached, imbued with detachment; the Word of the Shabad has pierced my mind, O my mother.
    अंतरि जोति निरंतरि बाणी साचे साहिब सिउ लिव लाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    God's Light shines continually within the nucleus of my deepest self; I am lovingly attached to the Bani, the Word of the True Lord Master. ||Pause||
    असंख बैरागी कहहि बैराग सो बैरागी जि खसमै भावै ॥
    Countless detached renunciates talk of detachment and renunciation, but he alone is a true renunciate, who is pleasing to the Lord Master.
    हिरदै सबदि सदा भै रचिआ गुर की कार कमावै ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is ever in his heart; he is absorbed in the Fear of God, and he works to serve the Guru.
    एको चेतै मनूआ न डोलै धावतु वरजि रहावै ॥
    He remembers the One Lord, his mind does not waver, and he restrains its wanderings.
    सहजे माता सदा रंगि राता साचे के गुण गावै ॥२॥
    He is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and is ever imbued with the Lord's Love; he sings the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. ||2||
    मनूआ पउणु बिंदु सुखवासी नामि वसै सुख भाई ॥
    The mind is like the wind, but if it comes to rest in peace, even for an instant, then he shall abide in the peace of the Name, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जिहबा नेत्र सोत्र सचि राते जलि बूझी तुझहि बुझाई ॥
    His tongue, eyes and ears are imbued with Truth; O Lord, You quench the fires of desire.
    आस निरास रहै बैरागी निज घरि ताड़ी लाई ॥
    In hope, the renunciate remains free of hopes; in the home of his own inner self, he is absorbed in the trance of deep meditation.
    भिखिआ नामि रजे संतोखी अम्रितु सहजि पीआई ॥३॥
    He remains content, satisfied with the charity of the Naam; he drinks in the Ambrosial Amrit with ease. ||3||
    दुबिधा विचि बैरागु न होवी जब लगु दूजी राई ॥
    There is no renunciation in duality, as long as there is even a particle of duality.
    सभु जगु तेरा तू एको दाता अवरु न दूजा भाई ॥
    The whole world is Yours, Lord; You alone are the Giver. There is not any other, O Siblings of Destiny.
    मनमुखि जंत दुखि सदा निवासी गुरमुखि दे वडिआई ॥
    The self-willed manmukh dwells in misery forever, while the Lord bestows greatness upon the Gurmukh.
    अपर अपार अगम अगोचर कहणै कीम न पाई ॥४॥
    God is infinite, endless, inaccessible and unfathomable; His worth cannot be described. ||4||
    सुंन समाधि महा परमारथु तीनि भवण पति नामं ॥
    The consciousness in deep Samaadhi, the Supreme Being, the Lord of the three worlds - these are Your Names, Lord.
    मसतकि लेखु जीआ जगि जोनी सिरि सिरि लेखु सहामं ॥
    The creatures born into this world have their destiny inscribed upon their foreheads; they experience according to their destinies.
    करम सुकरम कराए आपे आपे भगति द्रिड़ामं ॥
    The Lord Himself causes them to do good and bad deeds; He Himself makes them steadfast in devotional worship.
    मनि मुखि जूठि लहै भै मानं आपे गिआनु अगामं ॥५॥
    The filth of their mind and mouth is washed off when they live in the Fear of God; the inaccessible Lord Himself blesses them with spiritual wisdom. ||5||
    जिन चाखिआ सेई सादु जाणनि जिउ गुंगे मिठिआई ॥
    Only those who taste it know its sweet taste, like the mute, who eats the candy, and only smiles.
    अकथै का किआ कथीऐ भाई चालउ सदा रजाई ॥
    How can I describe the indescribable, O Siblings of Destiny? I shall follow His Will forever.
    गुरु दाता मेले ता मति होवै निगुरे मति न काई ॥
    If one meets with the Guru, the Generous Giver, then he understands; those who have no Guru cannot understand this.
    जिउ चलाए तिउ चालह भाई होर किआ को करे चतुराई ॥६॥
    As the Lord causes us to act, so do we act, O Siblings of Destiny. What other clever tricks can anyone try? ||6||
    इकि भरमि भुलाए इकि भगती राते तेरा खेलु अपारा ॥
    Some are deluded by doubt, while others are imbued with devotional worship; Your play is infinite and endless.
    जितु तुधु लाए तेहा फलु पाइआ तू हुकमि चलावणहारा ॥
    As You engage them, they receive the fruits of their rewards; You alone are the One who issues Your Commands.
    सेवा करी जे किछु होवै अपणा जीउ पिंडु तुमारा ॥
    I would serve You, if anything were my own; my soul and body are Yours.
    सतिगुरि मिलिऐ किरपा कीनी अम्रित नामु अधारा ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, by His Grace, takes the Support of the Ambrosial Naam. ||7||
    गगनंतरि वासिआ गुण परगासिआ गुण महि गिआन धिआनं ॥
    He dwells in the heavenly realms, and his virtues radiantly shine forth; meditation and spiritual wisdom are found in virtue.
    नामु मनि भावै कहै कहावै ततो ततु वखानं ॥
    The Naam is pleasing to his mind; he speaks it, and causes others to speak it as well. He speaks the essential essence of wisdom.
    सबदु गुर पीरा गहिर ग्मभीरा बिनु सबदै जगु बउरानं ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is his Guru and spiritual teacher, profound and unfathomable; without the Shabad, the world is insane.
    पूरा बैरागी सहजि सुभागी सचु नानक मनु मानं ॥८॥१॥
    He is a perfect renunciate, naturally at ease, O Nanak, whose mind is pleased with the True Lord. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2944 on: May 30, 2021, 02:15:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 30.05.21, Day: Sunday, Ang: 673

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    पानी पखा पीसउ संत आगै गुण गोविंद जसु गाई ॥
    I carry the water, wave the fan, and grind the corn for the Saints; I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    सासि सासि मनु नामु सम्हारै इहु बिस्राम निधि पाई ॥१॥
    With each and every breath, my mind remembers the Naam, the Name of the Lord; in this way, it finds the treasure of peace. ||1||
    तुम्ह करहु दइआ मेरे साई ॥
    Have pity on me, O my Lord and Master.
    ऐसी मति दीजै मेरे ठाकुर सदा सदा तुधु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Bless me with such understanding, O my Lord and Master, that I may forever and ever meditate on You. ||1||Pause||
    तुम्हरी क्रिपा ते मोहु मानु छूटै बिनसि जाइ भरमाई ॥
    By Your Grace, emotional attachment and egotism are eradicated, and doubt is dispelled.
    अनद रूपु रविओ सभ मधे जत कत पेखउ जाई ॥२॥
    The Lord, the embodiment of bliss, is pervading and permeating in all; wherever I go, there I see Him. ||2||
    तुम्ह दइआल किरपाल क्रिपा निधि पतित पावन गोसाई ॥
    You are kind and compassionate, the treasure of mercy, the Purifier of sinners, Lord of the world.
    कोटि सूख आनंद राज पाए मुख ते निमख बुलाई ॥३॥
    I obtain millions of joys, comforts and kingdoms, if You inspire me to chant Your Name with my mouth, even for an instant. ||3||
    जाप ताप भगति सा पूरी जो प्रभ कै मनि भाई ॥
    That alone is perfect chanting, meditation, penance and devotional worship service, which is pleasing to God's Mind.
    नामु जपत त्रिसना सभ बुझी है नानक त्रिपति अघाई ॥४॥१०॥
    Chanting the Naam, all thirst and desire is satisfied; Nanak is satisfied and fulfilled. ||4||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2945 on: May 31, 2021, 09:08:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 31.05.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 686

धनासरी महला ५ घरु ६ असटपदी
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Sixth House, Ashtapadee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जो जो जूनी आइओ तिह तिह उरझाइओ माणस जनमु संजोगि पाइआ ॥
    Whoever is born into the world, is entangled in it; human birth is obtained only by good destiny.
    ताकी है ओट साध राखहु दे करि हाथ करि किरपा मेलहु हरि राइआ ॥१॥
    I look to Your support, O Holy Saint; give me Your hand, and protect me. By Your Grace, let me meet the Lord, my King. ||1||
    अनिक जनम भ्रमि थिति नही पाई ॥
    I wandered through countless incarnations, but I did not find stability anywhere.
    करउ सेवा गुर लागउ चरन गोविंद जी का मारगु देहु जी बताई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I serve the Guru, and I fall at His feet, praying, ""O Dear Lord of the Universe, please, show me the way.""||1||Pause||
    अनिक उपाव करउ माइआ कउ बचिति धरउ मेरी मेरी करत सद ही विहावै ॥
    I have tried so many things to acquire the wealth of Maya, and to cherish it in my mind; I have passed my life constantly crying out, ""Mine, mine!""
    कोई ऐसो रे भेटै संतु मेरी लाहै सगल चिंत ठाकुर सिउ मेरा रंगु लावै ॥२॥
    Is there any such Saint, who would meet with me, take away my anxiety, and lead me to enshrine love for my Lord and Master. ||2||
    पड़े रे सगल बेद नह चूकै मन भेद इकु खिनु न धीरहि मेरे घर के पंचा ॥
    I have read all the Vedas, and yet the sense of separation in my mind still has not been removed; the five thieves of my house are not quieted, even for an instant.
    कोई ऐसो रे भगतु जु माइआ ते रहतु इकु अम्रित नामु मेरै रिदै सिंचा ॥३॥
    Is there any devotee, who is unattached to Maya, who may irrigate my mind with the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the One Lord? ||3||
    जेते रे तीरथ नाए अह्मबुधि मैलु लाए घर को ठाकुरु इकु तिलु न मानै ॥
    In spite of the many places of pilgrimage for people to bathe in, their minds are still stained by their stubborn ego; the Lord Master is not pleased by this at all.
    कदि पावउ साधसंगु हरि हरि सदा आनंदु गिआन अंजनि मेरा मनु इसनानै ॥४॥
    When will I find the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy? There, I shall be always in the ecstasy of the Lord, Har, Har, and my mind shall take its cleansing bath in the healing ointment of spiritual wisdom. ||4||
    सगल अस्रम कीने मनूआ नह पतीने बिबेकहीन देही धोए ॥
    I have followed the four stages of life, but my mind is not satisfied; I wash my body, but it is totally lacking in understanding.
    कोई पाईऐ रे पुरखु बिधाता पारब्रहम कै रंगि राता मेरे मन की दुरमति मलु खोए ॥५॥
    If only I could meet some devotee of the Supreme Lord God, imbued with the Lord's Love, who could eradicate the filthy evil-mindedness from my mind. ||5||
    करम धरम जुगता निमख न हेतु करता गरबि गरबि पड़ै कही न लेखै ॥
    One who is attached to religious rituals, does not love the Lord, even for an instant; he is filled with pride, and he is of no account.
    जिसु भेटीऐ सफल मूरति करै सदा कीरति गुर परसादि कोऊ नेत्रहु पेखै ॥६॥
    One who meets with the rewarding personality of the Guru, continually sings the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. By Guru's Grace, such a rare one beholds the Lord with his eyes. ||6||
    मनहठि जो कमावै तिलु न लेखै पावै बगुल जिउ धिआनु लावै माइआ रे धारी ॥
    One who acts through stubbornness is of no account at all; like a crane, he pretends to meditate, but he is still stuck in Maya.
    कोई ऐसो रे सुखह दाई प्रभ की कथा सुनाई तिसु भेटे गति होइ हमारी ॥७॥
    Is there any such Giver of peace, who can recite to me the sermon of God? Meeting him, I would be emancipated. ||7||
    सुप्रसंन गोपाल राइ काटै रे बंधन माइ गुर कै सबदि मेरा मनु राता ॥
    When the Lord, my King, is totally pleased with me, He will break the bonds of Maya for me; my mind is imbued with the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    सदा सदा आनंदु भेटिओ निरभै गोबिंदु सुख नानक लाधे हरि चरन पराता ॥८॥
    I am in ecstasy, forever and ever, meeting the Fearless Lord, the Lord of the Universe. Falling at the Lord's Feet, Nanak has found peace. ||8||
    सफल सफल भई सफल जात्रा ॥
    My Yatra, my life pilgrimage, has become fruitful, fruitful, fruitful.
    आवण जाण रहे मिले साधा ॥१॥ रहाउ दूजा ॥१॥३॥
    My comings and goings have ended, since I met the Holy Saint. ||1||Second Pause||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2946 on: June 01, 2021, 11:39:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.06.21, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 713

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर आइओ सरणि तुहारी ॥
    O True Guru, I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    मिलै सूखु नामु हरि सोभा चिंता लाहि हमारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Grant me the peace and glory of the Lord's Name, and remove my anxiety. ||1||Pause||
    अवर न सूझै दूजी ठाहर हारि परिओ तउ दुआरी ॥
    I cannot see any other place of shelter; I have grown weary, and collapsed at Your door.
    लेखा छोडि अलेखै छूटह हम निरगुन लेहु उबारी ॥१॥
    Please ignore my account; only then may I be saved. I am worthless - please, save me! ||1||
    सद बखसिंदु सदा मिहरवाना सभना देइ अधारी ॥
    You are always forgiving, and always merciful; You give support to all.
    नानक दास संत पाछै परिओ राखि लेहु इह बारी ॥२॥४॥९॥
    Slave Nanak follows the Path of the Saints; save him, O Lord, this time. ||2||4||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2947 on: June 03, 2021, 08:53:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.06.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 668

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि बूंद भए हरि सुआमी हम चात्रिक बिलल बिललाती ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा करहु प्रभ अपनी मुखि देवहु हरि निमखाती ॥१॥
    O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. ||1||
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकउ इक राती ॥
    Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second.
    जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि जाई है तिउ हरि बिनु हम मरि जाती ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. ||Pause||
    तुम हरि सरवर अति अगाह हम लहि न सकहि अंतु माती ॥
    You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits.
    तू परै परै अपर्मपरु सुआमी मिति जानहु आपन गाती ॥२॥
    You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. ||2||
    हरि के संत जना हरि जपिओ गुर रंगि चलूलै राती ॥
    The Lord's humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru's Love.
    हरि हरि भगति बनी अति सोभा हरि जपिओ ऊतम पाती ॥३॥
    Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. ||3||
    आपे ठाकुरु आपे सेवकु आपि बनावै भाती ॥
    He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments.
    नानकु जनु तुमरी सरणाई हरि राखहु लाज भगाती ॥४॥५॥
    Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2948 on: June 03, 2021, 08:56:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.06.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 713

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर आइओ सरणि तुहारी ॥
    O True Guru, I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    मिलै सूखु नामु हरि सोभा चिंता लाहि हमारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Grant me the peace and glory of the Lord's Name, and remove my anxiety. ||1||Pause||
    अवर न सूझै दूजी ठाहर हारि परिओ तउ दुआरी ॥
    I cannot see any other place of shelter; I have grown weary, and collapsed at Your door.
    लेखा छोडि अलेखै छूटह हम निरगुन लेहु उबारी ॥१॥
    Please ignore my account; only then may I be saved. I am worthless - please, save me! ||1||
    सद बखसिंदु सदा मिहरवाना सभना देइ अधारी ॥
    You are always forgiving, and always merciful; You give support to all.
    नानक दास संत पाछै परिओ राखि लेहु इह बारी ॥२॥४॥९॥
    Slave Nanak follows the Path of the Saints; save him, O Lord, this time. ||2||4||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2949 on: June 04, 2021, 10:58:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.06.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 670

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2950 on: June 05, 2021, 11:33:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.03.21, Day: Saturday, Ang: 632

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    मन रे प्रभ की सरनि बिचारो ॥
    O mind, contemplate the Sanctuary of God.
    जिह सिमरत गनका सी उधरी ता को जसु उर धारो ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Ganika the prostitute was saved; enshrine His Praises within your heart. ||1||Pause||
    अटल भइओ ध्रूअ जा कै सिमरनि अरु निरभै पदु पाइआ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Dhroo became immortal, and obtained the state of fearlessness.
    दुख हरता इह बिधि को सुआमी तै काहे बिसराइआ ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master removes suffering in this way - why have you forgotten Him? ||1||
    जब ही सरनि गही किरपा निधि गज गराह ते छूटा ॥
    As soon as the elephant took to the protective Sanctuary of the Lord, the ocean of mercy, he escaped from the crocodile.
    महमा नाम कहा लउ बरनउ राम कहत बंधन तिह तूटा ॥२॥
    How much can I describe the Glorious Praises of the Naam? Whoever chants the Lord's Name, his bonds are broken. ||2||
    अजामलु पापी जगु जाने निमख माहि निसतारा ॥
    Ajaamal, known throughout the world as a sinner, was redeemed in an instant.
    नानक कहत चेत चिंतामनि तै भी उतरहि पारा ॥३॥४॥
    Says Nanak, remember the Chintaamani, the jewel which fulfills all desires, and you too shall be carried across and saved. ||3||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2951 on: June 06, 2021, 01:09:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.06.21, Day: Sunday, Ang: 711

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2952 on: June 07, 2021, 12:37:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.06.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 628

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर पूरे भाणा ॥
    When it was pleasing to the Perfect True Guru,
    ता जपिआ नामु रमाणा ॥
    Then I chanted the Naam, the Name of the Pervading Lord.
    गोबिंद किरपा धारी ॥
    The Lord of the Universe extended His Mercy to me,
    प्रभि राखी पैज हमारी ॥१॥
    And God saved my honor. ||1||
    हरि के चरन सदा सुखदाई ॥
    The Lord's feet are forever peace-giving.
    जो इछहि सोई फलु पावहि बिरथी आस न जाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whatever fruit one desires, he receives; his hopes shall not go in vain. ||1||Pause||
    क्रिपा करे जिसु प्रानपति दाता सोई संतु गुण गावै ॥
    That Saint, unto whom the Lord of Life, the Great Giver, extends His Mercy - he alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    प्रेम भगति ता का मनु लीणा पारब्रहम मनि भावै ॥२॥
    His soul is absorbed in loving devotional worship; his mind is pleasing to the Supreme Lord God. ||2||
    आठ पहर हरि का जसु रवणा बिखै ठगउरी लाथी ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, he chants the Praises of the Lord, and the bitter poison does not affect him.
    संगि मिलाइ लीआ मेरै करतै संत साध भए साथी ॥३॥
    My Creator Lord has united me with Himself, and the Holy Saints have become my companions. ||3||
    करु गहि लीने सरबसु दीने आपहि आपु मिलाइआ ॥
    Taking me by the hand, He has given me everything, and blended me with Himself.
    कहु नानक सरब थोक पूरन पूरा सतिगुरु पाइआ ॥४॥१५॥७९॥
    Says Nanak, everything has been perfectly resolved; I have found the Perfect True Guru. ||4||15||79||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2953 on: June 08, 2021, 02:00:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 08.06.21, Day: Tuesday. Ang: 727

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान ‍िम्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2954 on: June 09, 2021, 12:42:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.06.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 763

रागु सूही छंत महला १ घरु १
    Raag Soohee, Chhant, First Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    भरि जोबनि मै मत पेईअड़ै घरि पाहुणी बलि राम जीउ ॥
    Intoxicated with the wine of youth, I did not realize that I was only a guest at my parents' home (in this world.
    मैली अवगणि चिति बिनु गुर गुण न समावनी बलि राम जीउ ॥
    My consciousness is polluted with faults and mistakes; without the Guru, virtue does not even enter into me.
    गुण सार न जाणी भरमि भुलाणी जोबनु बादि गवाइआ ॥
    I have not known the value of virtue; I have been deluded by doubt. I have wasted away my youth in vain.
    वरु घरु दरु दरसनु नही जाता पिर का सहजु न भाइआ ॥
    I have not known my Husband Lord, His celestial home and gate, or the Blessed Vision of His Darshan. I have not had the pleasure of my Husband Lord's celestial peace.
    सतिगुर पूछि न मारगि चाली सूती रैणि विहाणी ॥
    After consulting the True Guru, I have not walked on the Path; the night of my life is passing away in sleep.
    नानक बालतणि राडेपा बिनु पिर धन कुमलाणी ॥१॥
    O Nanak, in the prime of my youth, I am a widow; without my Husband Lord, the soul-bride is wasting away. ||1||
    बाबा मै वरु देहि मै हरि वरु भावै तिस की बलि राम जीउ ॥
    O father, give me in marriage to the Lord; I am pleased with Him as my Husband. I belong to Him.
    रवि रहिआ जुग चारि त्रिभवण बाणी जिस की बलि राम जीउ ॥
    He is pervading throughout the four ages, and the Word of His Bani permeates the three worlds.
    त्रिभवण कंतु रवै सोहागणि अवगणवंती दूरे ॥
    The Husband Lord of the three worlds ravishes and enjoys His virtuous brides, but He keeps the ungraceful and unvirtuous ones far away.
    जैसी आसा तैसी मनसा पूरि रहिआ भरपूरे ॥
    As are our hopes, so are our minds' desires, which the All-pervading Lord brings to fulfillment.
    हरि की नारि सु सरब सुहागणि रांड न मैलै वेसे ॥
    The bride of the Lord is forever happy and virtuous; she shall never be a widow, and she shall never have to wear dirty clothes.
    नानक मै वरु साचा भावै जुगि जुगि प्रीतम तैसे ॥२॥
    O Nanak, I love my True Husband Lord; my Beloved is the same, age after age. ||2||
    बाबा लगनु गणाइ हं भी वंञा साहुरै बलि राम जीउ ॥
    O Baba, calculate that auspicious moment, when I too shall be going to my in-laws' house.
    साहा हुकमु रजाइ सो न टलै जो प्रभु करै बलि राम जीउ ॥
    The moment of that marriage will be set by the Hukam of God's Command; His Will cannot be changed.
    किरतु पइआ करतै करि पाइआ मेटि न सकै कोई ॥
    The karmic record of past deeds, written by the Creator Lord, cannot be erased by anyone.
    जाञी नाउ नरह निहकेवलु रवि रहिआ तिहु लोई ॥
    The most respected member of the marriage party, my Husband, is the independent Lord of all beings, pervading and permeating the three worlds.
    माइ निरासी रोइ विछुंनी बाली बालै हेते ॥
    Maya, crying out in pain, leaves, seeing that the bride and the groom are in love.
    नानक साच सबदि सुख महली गुर चरणी प्रभु चेते ॥३॥
    O Nanak, the peace of the Mansion of God's Presence comes through the True Word of the Shabad; the bride keeps the Guru's Feet enshrined in her mind. ||3||
    बाबुलि दितड़ी दूरि ना आवै घरि पेईऐ बलि राम जीउ ॥
    My father has given me in marriage far away, and I shall not return to my parents' home.
    रहसी वेखि हदूरि पिरि रावी घरि सोहीऐ बलि राम जीउ ॥
    I am delighted to see my Husband Lord near at hand; in His Home, I am so beautiful.
    साचे पिर लोड़ी प्रीतम जोड़ी मति पूरी परधाने ॥
    My True Beloved Husband Lord desires me; He has joined me to Himself, and made my intellect pure and sublime.
    संजोगी मेला थानि सुहेला गुणवंती गुर गिआने ॥
    By good destiny I met Him, and was given a place of rest; through the Guru's Wisdom, I have become virtuous.
    सतु संतोखु सदा सचु पलै सचु बोलै पिर भाए ॥
    I gather lasting Truth and contentment in my lap, and my Beloved is pleased with my truthful speech.
    नानक विछुड़ि ना दुखु पाए गुरमति अंकि समाए ॥४॥१॥
    O Nanak, I shall not suffer the pain of separation; through the Guru's Teachings, I merge into the loving embrace of the Lord's Being. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments