Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 597279 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2010, 03:19:36 AM »
  • Publish

GUJRI, FIRST MEHL:

From the lotus of Vishnu’s navel, Brahma was born; He chanted the Vedas with a melodious voice. He could not find the Lord’s limits, and he remained in the darkness of coming and going. || 1 || Why should I forget my Beloved? He is the support of my very breath of life. The perfect beings perform devotional worship to Him. The silent sages serve Him through the Guru’s Teachings. || 1 || Pause || His lamps are the sun and the moon; the One Light of the Destroyer of ego fills the three worlds. One who becomes Gurmukh remains immaculately pure, day and night, while the self-willed manmukh is enveloped by the darkness of night. || 2 || The Siddhas in Samaadhi are continually in conflict; what can they see with their two eyes? One who has the Divine Light within his heart, and is awakened to the melody of the Word of the Shabad — the True Guru settles his conflicts. || 3 || O Lord of angels and men, infinite and unborn, Your True Mansion is incomparable. Nanak merges imperceptibly into the Life of the world; shower Your mercy upon him, and save him. || 4 || 2

*It is all Sai! :)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #301 on: July 02, 2010, 01:10:14 AM »
  • Publish

AASAA, FIRST MEHL:

All meditation, all austerities, and all clever tricks, lead one to wander in the wilderness, but he does not find the Path. Without understanding, he is not approved; without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, ashes are thrown upon one’s head. || 1 || True is the Master; the world comes and goes. The mortal is emancipated, as Gurmukh, as the Lord’s slave. || 1 || Pause || The world is bound by its attachments to the many desires. Through the Guru’s Teachings, some become free of desire. Within them is the Naam, and their heart lotus blossoms forth. They have no fear of death. || 2 || The men of the world are conquered by woman; they love the ladies. Attached to children and wife, they forget the Naam. They waste this human life in vain, and lose the game in the gamble. Serving the True Guru is the best occupation. || 3 || One who speaks egotistically in public, never attains liberation within. One who burns away his attachment to Maya, by the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, meditates forever within his heart on the Immaculate Naam. || 4 || He restrains his wandering mind, and keeps it under control. The company of such a Sikh is obtained only by Grace. Without the Guru, he goes astray and continues coming and going. Bestowing His Mercy, the Lord unites him in Union. || 5 || I cannot describe the Beauteous Lord. I speak the unspoken; I cannot estimate His value. All pain and pleasure come by Your Will. All pain is eradicated by the True Name. || 6 || He plays the instrument without hands, and dances without feet. But if he understands the Word of the Shabad, then he shall behold the True Lord. With the True Lord within the self, all happiness comes. Showering His Mercy, the Preserving Lord preserves him. || 7 || He understands the three worlds; he eliminates his self-conceit. He understands the Bani of the Word, and he is absorbed into the True Lord. Contemplating the Shabad, he enshrines love for the One Lord. O Nanak, blessed is the Lord, the Embellisher. || 8 || 2  

*It is beyond words......thanks Baba Ji for great flow and perfect balance leading to path to unite!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #302 on: July 03, 2010, 11:12:08 AM »
  • Publish

BIHAAGRAA, FOURTH MEHL:
    [/b]

I am a sacrifice, O my soul, to those who take the Support of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. The Guru, the True Guru, implanted the Name within me, O my soul; He has carried me across the terrifying world-ocean of poison. Those who have single-mindedly meditated on the Lord, O my soul — I proclaim the victory of those saintly beings. Nanak has found peace, meditating on the Lord, O my soul; the Lord is the Destroyer of all pain. || 1 || Blessed, blessed is that tongue, O my soul, which sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord God. Sublime and splendid are those ears, O my soul, which listen to the Kirtan of the Your Praises, O Lord. Sublime, pure and sacred is that head, O my soul, which falls at the Guru’s feet. Nanak is a sacrifice to the Guru, O my soul, who has placed the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, in my consciousness. || 2 || Blessed and approved are those eyes, O my soul, which gaze upon the Holy True Guru. Sacred and pure are those hands, O my soul, which write the Praises of the Lord, Har, Har. I worship continually the feet of that humble being, O my soul, who walks on the Path of Dharma, the path of righteousness. Nanak is a sacrifice to those, O my soul, who hear of the Lord, and believe in the Lord’s Name. || 3 || The earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the Akaashic ethers, O my soul, all meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. Wind, water and fire, O my soul, continually sing the Praises of the Lord, Har, Har, Har. The woods, the meadows and the whole creation, O my soul, meditate with their mouths on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. O Nanak, one who, as Gurmukh, focuses his consciousness on the Lord’s devotional worship, O my soul, is robed in honor in the Court of the Lord. || 4 || 4 ||
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #303 on: July 05, 2010, 01:14:16 AM »
  • Publish

WADAHANS, THIRD MEHL:

My tongue is intuitively attracted to the taste of the Lord. My mind is satisfied, meditating on the Name of the Lord. || 1 || Lasting peace is obtained, contemplating the True Word of the Shabad. I am forever a sacrifice to my True Guru. || 1 || Pause || My eyes are content, lovingly focused on the One Lord. My mind is content, having forsaken the love of duality. || 2 || The frame of my body is at peace, through the Shabad, and the Name of the Lord. The fragrance of the Naam permeates my heart. || 3 || O Nanak, one who has such great destiny written upon his forehead, through the Word of the Guru’s Bani, easily and intuitively becomes free of desire. || 4 || 7 ||

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #304 on: July 05, 2010, 01:15:26 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself. Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue. Don’t think that he is alive in the world — he is dead, through the love of duality. Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord. They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them. Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret. No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost. O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love. Night and day, they act according to the True Guru’s Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name. Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption. The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone’s affairs. O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. || 2 || PAUREE: You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it. You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya. He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation. The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace. I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. || 3 ||

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #305 on: July 06, 2010, 06:50:18 AM »
  • Publish

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

Mother, father, children and the wealth of Maya, will not go along with you. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, all pain is dispelled. || 1 || God Himself is pervading, and permeating all. Chant the Name of the Lord with your tongue, and pain will not afflict you. || 1 || Pause || One who is afflicted by the terrible fire of thirst and desire, becomes cool, chanting the Praises of the Lord, Har, Har. || 2 || By millions of efforts, peace is not obtained; the mind is satisfied only by singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. || 3 || Please bless me with devotion, O God, O Searcher of hearts. This is Nanak’s prayer, O Lord and Master. || 4 || 5 || 10 ||

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #306 on: July 07, 2010, 08:42:46 AM »
  • Publish

RAAMKALEE, FIRST MEHL:

The drop is in the ocean, and the ocean is in the drop. Who understands, and knows this? He Himself creates the wondrous play of the world. He Himself contemplates it, and understands its true essence. || 1 || How rare are those who contemplate this spiritual wisdom. Through this, the supreme state of liberation is attained. || 1 || Pause || The night is in the day, and the day is in the night. The same is true of hot and cold. No one else knows His state and extent; without the Guru, this is not understood. || 2 || The female is in the male, and the male is in the female. Understand this, O God-realized being! The meditation is in the music, and knowledge is in meditation. Become Gurmukh, and speak the Unspoken Speech. || 3 || The Light is in the mind, and the mind is in the Light. The Guru brings the five senses together, like brothers. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to those who enshrine love for the One Word of the Shabad. || 4 || 9 ||

Om Sai Ram

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #307 on: July 08, 2010, 03:11:44 AM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

The religious rites, rituals and hypocrisies which are seen, are plundered by the Messenger of Death, the ultimate tax collector. In the state of Nirvaanaa, sing the Kirtan of the Creator’s Praises; contemplating Him in meditation, even for an instant, one is saved. || 1 || O Saints, cross over the world-ocean. One who practices the Teachings of the Saints, by Guru’s Grace, is carried across. || 1 || Pause || Millions of cleansing baths at sacred shrines of pilgrimage only fill the mortal with filth in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga. One who sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, becomes spotlessly pure. || 2 || One may read all the books of the Vedas, the Bible, the Simritees and the Shaastras, but they will not bring liberation. One who, as Gurmukh, chants the One Word, acquires a spotlessly pure reputation. || 3 || The four castes — the Kh’shaatriyas, Brahmins, Soodras and Vaishyas — are equal in respect to the teachings. One who, as Gurmukh, chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is saved. In this Dark Age of Kali Yuga, O Nanak, God is permeating the hearts of each and every being. || 4 || 3 || 50 ||

Om Sai Ram

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #308 on: July 08, 2010, 11:32:12 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FOURTH MEHL:

Tell me, O Siblings of Destiny, the religion for this Dark Age of Kali Yuga. I seek emancipation — how can I be emancipated? Meditation on the Lord, Har, Har, is the boat, the raft; meditating on the Lord, the swimmer swims across. || 1 || O Dear Lord, protect and preserve the honor of Your humble servant. O Lord, Har, Har, please make me chant the chant of Your Name; I beg only for Your devotional worship. || Pause || The Lord’s servants are very dear to the Lord; they chant the Word of the Lord’s Bani. The account of the recording angels, Chitr and Gupt, and the account with the Messenger of Death is totally erased. || 2 || The Saints of the Lord meditate on the Lord in their minds; they join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. The piercing sun of desires has set, and the cool moon has risen. || 3 || You are the Greatest Being, absolutely unapproachable and unfathomable; You created the Universe from Your Own Being. O God, take pity on servant Nanak, and make him the slave of the slave of Your slaves. || 4 || 6 ||

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #309 on: July 10, 2010, 12:27:51 AM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL:

My soul burns, over and over again. Burning and burning, it is ruined, and it falls into evil. That body, which forgets the
    Word of the Guru’s Bani, cries out in pain, like a chronic patient. || 1 || To speak too much and babble is useless. Even
    without our speaking, He knows everything. || 1 || Pause || He created our ears, eyes and nose. He gave us our tongue to speak so fluently. He preserved the mind in the fire of the womb; at His Command, the wind blows everywhere.|| 2 ||These worldly attachments, loves and pleasurable tastes, all are just black stains. One who departs, with these black stains of sin on his face shall find no place to sit in the Court of the Lord. || 3 || By Your Grace, we chant Your Name. Becoming attached to it, one is saved; there is no other way. Even if one is drowning, still, he may be saved. O Nanak, the True Lord is the Giver of all. || 4 || 3 || 5 ||

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #310 on: July 11, 2010, 12:19:55 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIFTH MEHL:

Only You know the state of my innermost self; You alone can judge me. Please forgive me, O Lord God Master; I have committed thousands of sins and mistakes. || 1 || O my Dear Lord God Master, You are always near me. O Lord, please bless Your disciple with the shelter of Your feet. || 1 || Pause || Infinite and endless is my Lord and Master; He is lofty, virtuous and profoundly deep. Cutting away the noose of death, the Lord has made Nanak His slave, and now, what does he owe to anyone else? || 2 || 7 || 35 ||

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #311 on: July 11, 2010, 10:51:21 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself. Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue. Don’t think that he is alive in the world — he is dead, through the love of duality. Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord. They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them. Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret. No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost. O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love. Night and day, they act according to the True Guru’s Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name. Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption. The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone’s affairs. O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. || 2 || PAUREE: You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it. You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya. He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation. The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace. I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. || 3 ||

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 11:15:51 PM by Ishvarya »

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #312 on: July 12, 2010, 11:15:07 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, FOURTH MEHL:

Within the Gurmukh is peace and tranquility; his mind and body are absorbed in the Naam, the Name of the Lord. He contemplates the Naam, he studies the Naam, and he remains lovingly absorbed in the Naam. He obtains the treasure of the Naam, and his anxiety is dispelled. Meeting with the Guru, the Naam wells up, and his thirst and hunger are completely relieved. O Nanak, imbued with the Naam, he gathers in the Naam. || 1 || FOURTH MEHL: One who is cursed by the True Guru, abandons his home, and wanders around aimlessly. He is jeered at, and his face is blackened in the world hereafter. He babbles incoherently, and foaming at the mouth, he dies. What can anyone do? Such is his destiny, according to his past deeds. Wherever he goes, he is a liar, and by telling lies, he not liked by anyone. O Siblings of Destiny, behold this, the glorious greatness of our Lord and Master, O Saints; as one behaves, so does he receive. This shall be God’s determination in His True Court; servant Nanak predicts and proclaims this. || 2 || PAUREE: The True Guru has established the village; the Guru has appointed its guards and protectors. My hopes are fulfilled, and my mind is imbued with the love of the Guru’s Feet. The Guru is infinitely merciful; He has erased all my sins. The Guru has showered me with His Mercy, and He has made me His own. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has countless virtues. || 27 ||

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #313 on: July 13, 2010, 10:56:54 PM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIRST MEHL, NINTH HOUSE:  
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:  

The color of safflower is transitory; it lasts for only a few days. Without the Name, the false woman is deluded by doubt and plundered by thieves. But those who are attuned to the True Lord, are not reincarnated again. || 1 || How can one who is already dyed in the color of the Lord’s Love, be colored any other color? So serve God the Dyer, and focus your consciousness on the True Lord. || 1 || Pause || You wander around in the four directions, but without the good fortune of destiny, you shall never obtain wealth. If you are plundered by corruption and vice, you shall wander around, but like a fugitive, you shall find no place of rest. Only those who are protected by the Guru are saved; their minds are attuned to the Word of the Shabad. || 2 || Those who wear white clothes, but have filthy and stone-hearted minds, may chant the Lord’s Name with their mouths, but they are engrossed in duality; they are thieves. They do not understand their own roots; they are beasts. They are just animals! || 3 || Constantly, continually, the mortal seeks pleasures. Constantly, continually, he begs for peace. But he does not think of the Creator Lord, and so he is overtaken by pain, again and again. But one, within whose mind the Giver of pleasure and pain dwells — how can his body feel any need? || 4 || One who has a karmic debt to pay off is summoned, and the Messenger of Death smashes his head. When his account is called for, it has to be given. After it is reviewed, payment is demanded. Only love for the True One will save you; the Forgiver forgives. || 5 || If you make any friend other than God, you shall die and mingle with the dust. Gazing upon the many games of love, you are beguiled and bewildered; you come and go in reincarnation. Only by God’s Grace can you be saved. By His Grace, He unites in His Union. || 6 || O careless one, you are totally lacking any wisdom; do not seek wisdom without the Guru. By indecision and inner conflict, you shall come to ruin. Good and bad both pull at you. Without being attuned to the Word of the Shabad and the Fear of God, all come under the gaze of the Messenger of Death. || 7 || He who created the creation and sustains it, gives sustenance to all. How can you forget Him from your mind? He is the Great Giver, forever and ever. Nanak shall never forget the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the Support of the unsupported. || 8 || 1 || 2 ||

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #314 on: July 14, 2010, 10:54:55 PM »
  • Publish

TODEE, FIFTH MEHL:

O my mother, my mind is at peace. I enjoy the ecstasy of millions of princely pleasures; remembering the Lord in meditation, all pains have been dispelled. || 1 || Pause || The sinful residues of millions of lifetimes are erased, by meditating on the Lord; becoming pure, my mind and body have found peace. Gazing upon the Lord’s form of perfect beauty, my hopes have been fulfilled; attaining the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, my hunger has been appeased. || 1 || The four great blessings, the eight supernatural spiritual powers of the Siddhas, the wish-fulfilling Elysian cow, and the wish-fulfilling tree of life — all these come from the Lord, Har, Har. O Nanak, holding tight to the Sanctuary of the Lord, the ocean of peace, you shall not suffer the pains of birth and death, or fall into the womb of reincarnation again. || 2 || 10 || 29 ||

Facebook Comments