Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 602073 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2010, 09:39:17 PM »
  • Publish

WADAHANS, FIRST MEHL, SECOND HOUSE: 

The peacocks are singing sweetly, O sister; the rainy season of Saawan has come. Your beauteous eyes are like a string of charms, fascinating and enticing the soul-bride. I would cut myself into pieces for the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; I am a sacrifice to Your Name. I take pride in You; without You, what could I be proud of? So smash your bracelets along with your bed, O soul-bride, and break your arms, along with the arms of your couch. In spite of all the decorations which you have made, O soul-bride, your Husband Lord is attuned to someone else. You don’t have the bracelets of gold, nor the good crystal jewelry; you have not dealt with the true jeweller. Those arms, which do not embrace the neck of the Husband Lord, burn in anguish. All my companions have gone to enjoy their Husband Lord; which door should I, the wretched one, go to? O friend, I am very well-behaved, but I am not pleasing to my Husband Lord at all. I have woven my hair into lovely braids, and saturated their partings with vermillion; but when I go before Him, I am not accepted, and I die, suffering in sorrow. I weep — the whole world weeps; even the birds of the forest weep with me. The only thing which does not weep is my body’s sense of separation, which has separated me from my Husband Lord. In a dream, He came, and went away again; I cried so many tears. I cannot come to You, O my Beloved, and I cannot send anyone to You. Come to me, O blessed sleep — perhaps I will see my Husband Lord again. One who brings me a message from my Lord and Master — says Nanak, what shall I give to Him? Cutting off my head, I give it to Him to sit upon; without my head, I shall still serve Him. Why haven’t I died? Why hasn’t my life just ended? My Husband Lord has become a stranger to me. || 1 || 3 ||  
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #346 on: August 14, 2010, 09:34:53 PM »
  • Publish

WADAHANS, FIFTH MEHL, SECOND HOUSE: 
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Deep within my inner being, is the longing to meet my Beloved; how can I find the Perfect Guru? Even though a baby may play hundreds of games, he cannot survive without milk. The hunger deep within me is not satisfied, O my friend, even though I am served hundreds of dishes. My mind and body are filled with love for my Beloved; how can my mind be comforted, without the Blessed Vision of His Darshan? || 1 || Listen, O my dear friends and Siblings of Destiny — lead me to my True Friend, the Giver of peace. He knows all the troubles of my soul; every day, he tells me stories of the Lord. I cannot survive without Him, even for an instant. I cry out for Him, as the song-bird cries for water. Which of Your Excellent Virtues should I contemplate? You save even worthless beings like me. || 2 || I have become sad and depressed, longing for my Husband Lord, O my friend; when will I see my Husband with my eyes? I have forgotten how to enjoy all pleasures; without my Husband Lord, they are of no use at all. These clothes do not bring my body any pleasure; I cannot dress myself. I bow to those friends of mine, who have enjoyed their Beloved Husband Lord. || 3 || I have adorned myself with all sorts of decorations, O my friend, but without my Husband Lord, they are of no use at all. When my Husband does not care for me, O my friend, then my youth passes away, totally useless. Blessed, blessed are the happy soul-brides, O my friend, who are immersed in their Husband Lord. I am a sacrifice to those happy soul-brides, O my friend; I wash their feet forever. || 4 || As long as I suffered from duality and doubt, O my friend, I thought that God was far away. But when I met the Perfect True Guru, O my friend, then all my hopes and desires were fulfilled. I have obtained all pleasures and comforts, O my friend; my Husband Lord is all-pervading everywhere. Servant Nanak enjoys the Lord’s Love, O my friend; I fall at the feet of the Guru, the True Guru. || 5 || 1 || 9 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #347 on: August 15, 2010, 09:50:41 PM »
  • Publish

BIHAAGRAA, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT:

Listen to my prayer, O my Lord and Master. I am filled with millions of sins, but still, I am Your slave. O Destroyer of pain, Bestower of mercy, Fascinating Lord, Destroyer of sorrow and strife: I have come to Your Sanctuary; please preserve my honor. You are in all, O Immaculate Lord. God hears and beholds all; He is with us, the nearest of the near. O Lord and Master, hear Nanak’s prayer; please save the servants of Your household. || 1 || You are eternal and all-powerful; I am a mere beggar, Lord. I am intoxicated with emotional attachment to Maya — save me, Lord! Bound down by greed, emotional attachment and corruption, I have made all sorts of bad mistakes. The creator is detached, and free of entanglement; one obtains the fruits of his own actions. Be kind to me, O Purifier of sinners; I am so tired of wandering through reincarnation. Prays Nanak, I am the slave of the Lord; God is the Support of my soul, and my breath of life. || 2 || You are great and all-powerful; my understanding is shallow, O Lord. You cherish even those who are ungrateful; Your Glance of Grace is perfect, Lord. Your wisdom is unfathomable, O Infinite Creator. I am lowly — I know nothing at all. Rejecting the jewel, I have saved the shell; I am a lowly, ignorant beast. I have gathered that fickle wealth which will forsake me; I committed sins, over and over again. Nanak seeks Your Sanctuary, Almighty Lord and Master; please, preserve my honor. || 3 || I was separated from Him, and now, He has united me with Himself. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. Singing the Praises of the Lord of the Universe, forever sublime, the blissful Lord is revealed to me. My bed is adorned with God; my God has made me His own. Abandoning anxiety, I have become carefree, and I shall not suffer in pain any more. Nanak lives by gazing upon the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, the Ocean of excellence. || 4 || 5 || 8 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #348 on: August 16, 2010, 08:03:44 PM »
  • Publish

AASAA, FIFTH MEHL:

Those actions you perform, day and night, are recorded upon your forehead. And the One, from whom you hide these actions — He sees them, and is always with you. The Creator Lord is with you; He sees you, so why commit sins? So perform good deeds, and chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord; you shall never have to go to hell. Twenty-four hours a day, dwell upon the Lord’s Name in meditation; it alone shall go along with you. So vibrate continually in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, O Nanak, and the sins you committed shall be erased. || 1 || Practicing deceit, you fill your belly, you ignorant fool! The Lord, the Great Giver, continues to give you everything. The Great Giver is always merciful. Why should we forget the Lord Master from our minds? Join the Saadh Sangat, and vibrate fearlessly; all your relations shall be saved. The Siddhas, the seekers, the demi-gods, the silent sages and the devotees, all take the Naam as their support. Prays Nanak, vibrate continually upon God, the One Creator Lord. || 2 || Do not practice deception — God is the Assayer of all. Those who practice falsehood and deceit are reincarnated in the world. Those who meditate on the One Lord, cross over the world-ocean. Renouncing sexual desire, anger, flattery and slander, they enter the Sanctuary of God. The lofty, inaccessible and infinite Lord and Master is pervading the water, the land and the sky. Prays Nanak, He is the support of His servants; His Lotus Feet are their only sustenance. || 3 || Behold — the world is a mirage; nothing here is permanent. The pleasures of Maya which are here, shall not go with you. The Lord, your companion, is always with you; remember Him day and night. Without the One Lord, there is no other; burn away the love of duality. Know in your mind, that the One God is your friend, youth, wealth and everything. Prays Nanak, by great good fortune, we find the Lord, and merge in peace and celestial poise. || 4 || 4 || 13 ||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #349 on: August 17, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »
  • Publish

GUJRI, FIRST MEHL:

From the lotus of Vishnu’s navel, Brahma was born; He chanted the Vedas with a melodious voice. He could not find the Lord’s limits, and he remained in the darkness of coming and going. || 1 || Why should I forget my Beloved? He is the support of my very breath of life. The perfect beings perform devotional worship to Him. The silent sages serve Him through the Guru’s Teachings. || 1 || Pause || His lamps are the sun and the moon; the One Light of the Destroyer of ego fills the three worlds. One who becomes Gurmukh remains immaculately pure, day and night, while the self-willed manmukh is enveloped by the darkness of night. || 2 || The Siddhas in Samaadhi are continually in conflict; what can they see with their two eyes? One who has the Divine Light within his heart, and is awakened to the melody of the Word of the Shabad — the True Guru settles his conflicts. || 3 || O Lord of angels and men, infinite and unborn, Your True Mansion is incomparable. Nanak merges imperceptibly into the Life of the world; shower Your mercy upon him, and save him. || 4 || 2  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #350 on: August 18, 2010, 08:13:59 PM »
  • Publish

DAYV-GANDHAAREE:

Tell me — on what path will I find my Beauteous Lord? O Saints of the Lord, show me the Way, and I shall follow. || 1 || Pause || I cherish in my heart the Words of my Beloved; this is the best way. The bride may be hunch-backed and short, but if she is loved by her Lord Master, she becomes beautiful, and she melts in the Lord’s embrace. || 1 || There is only the One Beloved — we are all soul-brides of our Husband Lord. She who is pleasing to her Husband Lord is good. What can poor, helpless Nanak do? As it pleases the Lord, so does he walk. || 2 || 2 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #351 on: August 19, 2010, 08:56:45 PM »
  • Publish

TODEE, THE WORD OF THE DEVOTEES:
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU 

Some say that He is near, and others say that He is far away. We might just as well say that the fish climbs out of the water, up the tree. || 1 || Why do you speak such nonsense? One who has found the Lord, keeps quiet about it. || 1 || Pause || Those who become Pandits, religious scholars, recite the Vedas, but foolish Naam Dayv knows only the Lord. || 2 || 1 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #352 on: August 20, 2010, 09:28:41 PM »
  • Publish

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

Desire is stilled, and egotism is gone; fear and doubt have run away. I have found stability, and I am in ecstasy; the Guru has blessed me with Dharmic faith. || 1 || Worshipping the Perfect Guru in adoration, my anguish is eradicated. My body and mind are totally cooled and soothed; I have found peace, O my brother. || 1 || Pause || I have awakened from sleep, chanting the Name of the Lord; gazing upon Him, I am filled with wonder. Drinking in the Ambrosial Nectar, I am satisfied. How wondrous is its taste! || 2 || I myself am liberated, and my companions swim across; my family and ancestors are also saved. Service to the Divine Guru is fruitful; it has made me pure in the Court of the Lord. || 3 || I am lowly, without a master, ignorant, worthless and without virtue. Nanak has been blessed with God’s Mercy; God has made him His Slave. || 4 || 25 || 55 ||  

Source: http://www.sgpc.net/hukumnama/index.asp
    om sai ram!

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #353 on: August 22, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »
  • Publish

RAAMKALEE, FIRST MEHL:

Awareness of the Shabad and the Teachings is my horn; the people hear the sound of its vibrations. Honor is my begging-bowl, and the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is the charity I receive. || 1 || O Baba, Gorakh is the Lord of the Universe; He is always awake and aware. He alone is Gorakh, who sustains the earth; He created it in an instant. || 1 || Pause || Binding together water and air, He infused the breath of life into the body, and made the lamps of the sun and the moon. To die and to live, He gave us the earth, but we have forgotten these blessings. || 2 || There are so many Siddhas, seekers, Yogis, wandering pilgrims, spiritual teachers and good people. If I meet them, I chant the Lords Praises, and then, my mind serves Him. || 3 || Paper and salt, protected by ghee, remain untouched by water, as the lotus remains unaffected in water. Those who meet with such devotees, O servant Nanak what can death do to them? || 4 || 4 ||

OM SAI RAM
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #354 on: August 24, 2010, 02:39:17 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself. Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue. Don’t think that he is alive in the world — he is dead, through the love of duality. Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord. They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them. Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret. No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost. O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love. Night and day, they act according to the True Guru’s Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name. Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption. The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone’s affairs. O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. || 2 || PAUREE: You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it. You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya. He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation. The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace. I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. || 3 ||

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:41:22 AM by Ishvarya »

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #355 on: August 24, 2010, 02:40:40 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL: 

O Nanak, the blind, ignorant fools do not remember the Naam, the Name of the Lord; they involve themselves in other activities. They are bound and gagged at the door of the Messenger of Death; they are punished, and in the end, they rot away in manure. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: O Nanak, those humble beings are true and approved, who serve their True Guru. They remain absorbed in the Name of the Lord, and their comings and goings cease. || 2 || PAUREE: Gathering the wealth and property of Maya, brings only pain in the end. Homes, mansions and adorned palaces will not go with anyone. He may breed horses of various colors, but these will not be of any use to him. O human, link your consciousness to the Lord’s Name, and in the end, it shall be your companion and helper. Servant Nanak meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord; the Gurmukh is blessed with peace. || 15 ||

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #356 on: August 24, 2010, 11:32:56 PM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIFTH MEHL:

The Perfect Guru has dispelled the fever. The unstruck melody of the sound current resounds. God has bestowed all comforts. In His Mercy, He Himself has given them. || 1 || The True Guru Himself has eradicated the disease. All the Sikhs and Saints are filled with joy, meditating on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || Pause || They obtain that which they ask for. God gives to His Saints. God saved Hargobind. Servant Nanak speaks the Truth. || 2 || 6 || 70 ||

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #357 on: August 26, 2010, 01:02:04 AM »
  • Publish

SORATH, FIFTH MEHL:

Enshrine the Naam, the Name of the Lord, within your heart; sitting within your own home, meditate on the Guru. The Perfect Guru has spoken the Truth; the True Peace is obtained only from the Lord. || 1 || My Guru has become merciful. In bliss, peace, pleasure and joy, I have returned to my own home, after my purifying bath. || Pause || True is the glorious greatness of the Guru; His worth cannot be described. He is the Supreme Overlord of kings. Meeting with the Guru, the mind is enraptured. || 2 || All sins are washed away, meeting with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. The Lord’s Name is the treasure of excellence; chanting it, one’s affairs are perfectly resolved. || 3 || The Guru has opened the door of liberation, and the entire world applauds Him with cheers of victory. O Nanak, God is always with me; my fears of birth and death are gone. || 4 || 2 || 52 ||

OM SAI RAM

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #358 on: August 26, 2010, 11:33:38 PM »
  • Publish

SORATH, THIRD MEHL, FIRST HOUSE, TI-TUKAS:ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time. You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash. The Gurmukhs place their faith in the Dear Lord, but the self-willed manmukhs are deluded by doubt. || 1 || O Dear Lord, this is Your Glory. You preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Lord Master; Your devotees seek Your Sanctuary. || Pause || The Messenger of Death cannot touch Your devotees; death cannot even approach them. The Name of the Lord alone abides in their minds; through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they find liberation. Wealth and all the spiritual powers of the Siddhis fall at the feet of the Lords devotees; they obtain peace and poise from the Guru. || 2 || The self-willed manmukhs have no faith; they are filled with greed and self-interest. They are not Gurmukh they do not understand the Word of the Shabad in their hearts; they do not love the Naam, the Name of the Lord. Their masks of falsehood and hypocrisy shall fall off; the self-willed manmukhs speak with insipid words. || 3 || You are pervading through Your devotees, O Dear God; through Your devotees, You are known. All the people are enticed by Maya; they are Yours, Lord You alone are the Architect of Destiny. Overcoming my egotism and quieting the desires within my mind, I have come to realize the Word of the Gurus Shabad. || 4 || God automatically does the work of those who love the Name of the Lord. By Gurus Grace, he ever dwells in their minds, and He resolves all their affairs. Whoever challenges them is destroyed; they have the Lord God as their Savior. || 5 || Without serving the True Guru, no one finds the Lord; the self-willed manmukhs die crying out in pain. They come and go, and find no place of rest; in pain and suffering, they perish. But one who becomes Gurmukh drinks in the Ambrosial Nectar, and is easily absorbed in the True Name. || 6 || Without serving the True Guru, one cannot escape reincarnation, even by performing numerous rituals. Those who read the Vedas, and argue and debate without the Lord, lose their honor. True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; in the Gurus Sanctuary, one is saved. || 7 || Those whose minds are filled with the Lord are judged as true in the Court of the Lord; they are hailed as true in the True Court. Their praises echo throughout the ages, and no one can erase them. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to those who enshrine the Lord within their hearts. || 8 || 1 ||

OM SAI RAM

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #359 on: August 28, 2010, 02:27:28 PM »
  • Publish

SORATH, FIFTH MEHL:

Remembering, remembering God in meditation, bliss ensues, and one is rid of all suffering and pain. Singing the Glorious Praises of God, and meditating on Him, all my affairs are brought into harmony. || 1 || Your Name is the Life of the world. The Perfect Guru has taught me, that by meditating, I cross over the terrifying world-ocean. || Pause || You are Your own advisor; You hear everything, God, and You do everything. You Yourself are the Giver, and You Yourself are the Enjoyer. What can this poor creature do? || 2 || Which of Your Glorious Virtues should I describe and speak of? Your value cannot be described. I live by beholding, beholding You, O God. Your glorious greatness is wonderful and amazing! || 3 || Granting His Grace, God my Lord and Master Himself saved my honor, and my intellect has been made perfect. Forever and ever, Nanak is a sacrifice, longing for the dust of the feet of the Saints. || 4 || 13 || 63 ||

OM SAI RAM

Facebook Comments