Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 610671 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #375 on: September 13, 2010, 12:50:02 AM »
  • Publish

RAAG SORAT’H, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE KABEER JEE, FIRST HOUSE: 
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: 

O Saints, my windy mind has now become peaceful and still. It seems that I have learned something of the science of Yoga. || Pause || The Guru has shown me the hole, through which the deer carefully enters. I have now closed off the doors, and the unstruck celestial sound current resounds. || 1 || The pitcher of my heart-lotus is filled with water; I have spilled out the water, and set it upright. Says Kabeer, the Lord’s humble servant, this I know. Now that I know this, my mind is pleased and appeased. || 2 || 10 ||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #376 on: September 13, 2010, 08:13:12 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL:

I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord. True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe. Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy. The call of death is sent out by the Lord’s Command; no one can challenge it. He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness. O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. || 1 || No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go. By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled. The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth. He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord. True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind’s companion in the end. O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. || 2 || You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker. There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases. All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord’s Command; the world is born, only to die. Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head. By the Hukam of the Lord’s Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord’s Hukam is the Embellisher. O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. || 3 || Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad. They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues. Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru’s Shabad. Touching the philosopher’s stone, they become the philosopher’s stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind. They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom. O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. || 4 || I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord’s Court? I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name. Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor. The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued. O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. || 5 || 2 ||  
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #377 on: September 14, 2010, 11:14:50 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but the whole world shares in them. One who becomes Gurmukh knows the Fear of God, and realizes his own self. If, by Guru’s Grace, one remains dead while yet alive, the mind becomes content in itself. Those who have no faith in their own minds, O Nanak — how can they speak of spiritual wisdom? || 1 || THIRD MEHL: Those who do not focus their consciousness on the Lord, as Gurmukh, suffer pain and grief in the end. They are blind, inwardly and outwardly, and they do not understand anything. O Pandit, O religious scholar, the whole world is fed for the sake of those who are attuned to the Lord’s Name. Those who praise the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, remain blended with the Lord. O Pandit, O religious scholar, no one is satisfied, and no one finds true wealth through the love of duality. They have grown weary of reading scriptures, but still, they do not find contentment, and they pass their lives burning, night and day. Their cries and complaints never end, and doubt does not depart from within them. O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they rise up and depart with blackened faces. || 2 || PAUREE: O Beloved, lead me to meet my True Friend; meeting with Him, I shall ask Him to show me the Path. I am a sacrifice to that Friend, who shows it to me. I share His Virtues with Him, and meditate on the Lord’s Name. I serve my Beloved Lord forever; serving the Lord, I have found peace. I am a sacrifice to the True Guru, who has imparted this understanding to me. || 12 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #378 on: September 15, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, THIRD MEHL:

The True Lord has blessed His devotees with the treasure of devotional worship, and the wealth of the Lord’s Name. The wealth of the Naam, shall never be exhausted; no one can estimate its worth. With the wealth of the Naam, their faces are radiant, and they attain the True Lord. || 1 || O my mind, through the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, the Lord is found. Without the Shabad, the world wanders around, and receives its punishment in the Court of the Lord. || Pause || Within this body dwell the five thieves: sexual desire, anger, greed, emotional attachment and egotism. They plunder the Nectar, but the self-willed manmukh does not realize it; no one hears his complaint. The world is blind, and its dealings are blind as well; without the Guru, there is only pitch darkness. || 2 || Indulging in egotism and possessiveness, they are ruined; when they depart, nothing goes along with them. But one who becomes Gurmukh meditates on the Naam, and ever contemplates the Lord’s Name. Through the True Word of Gurbani, he sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord; blessed with the Lord’s Glance of Grace, he is enraptured. || 3 || The spiritual wisdom of the True Guru is a steady light within the heart. The Lord’s decree is over the heads of even kings. Night and day, the Lord’s devotees worship Him; night and day, they gather in the true profit of the Lord’s Name. O Nanak, through the Lord’s Name, one is emancipated; attuned to the Shabad, he finds the Lord. || 4 || 2 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #379 on: September 16, 2010, 08:47:01 PM »
  • Publish

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT: 

Come, O my sisters, come, O my companions, and let us remain under the Lord’s control. Let’s sing the Songs of Bliss of our Husband Lord. Renounce your pride, O my companions, renounce your egotistical pride, O my sisters, so that you may become pleasing to your Beloved. Renounce pride, emotional attachment, corruption and duality, and serve the One Immaculate Lord. Hold tight to the Sanctuary of the Feet of the Merciful Lord, your Beloved, the Destroyer of all sins. Be the slave of His slaves, forsake sorrow and sadness, and do not bother with other devices. Prays Nanak, O Lord, please bless me with Your Mercy, that I may sing Your songs of bliss. || 1 || The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of my Beloved, is like a cane to a blind man. Maya seduces in so many ways, like a beautiful enticing woman. This enticer is so incredibly beautiful and clever; she entices with countless suggestive gestures. Maya is stubborn and persistent; she seems so sweet to the mind, and then he does not chant the Naam. At home, in the forest, on the banks of sacred rivers, fasting, worshipping, on the roads and on the shore, she is spying. Prays Nanak, please bless me with Your Kindness, Lord; I am blind, and Your Name is my cane. || 2 || I am helpless and masterless; You, O my Beloved, are my Lord and Master. As it pleases You, so do You protect me. I have no wisdom or cleverness; what face should I put on to please You? I am not clever, skillful or wise; I am worthless, without any virtue at all. I have no beauty or pleasing smell, no beautiful eyes. As it pleases You, please preserve me, O Lord. His victory is celebrated by all; how can I know the state of the Lord of Mercy? Prays Nanak, I am the servant of Your servants; as it pleases You, please preserve me. || 3 || I am the fish, and You are the water; without You, what can I do? I am the sparrow-hawk, and You are the rain-drop; when it falls into my mouth, I am satisfied. When it falls into my mouth, my thirst is quenched; You are the Lord of my soul, my heart, my breath of life. Touch me, and caress me, O Lord, You are in all; let me meet You, so that I may be emancipated. In my consciousness I remember You, and the darkness is dispelled, like the chakvi duck, which longs to see the dawn. Prays Nanak, O my Beloved, please unite me with Yourself; the fish never forgets the water. || 4 || Blessed, blessed is my destiny; my Husband Lord has come into my home. The gate of my mansion is so beautiful, and all my gardens are so green and alive. My peace-giving Lord and Master has rejuvenated me, and blessed me with great joy, bliss and love. My Young Husband Lord is eternally young, and His body is forever youthful; what tongue can I use to chant His Glorious Praises? My bed is beautiful; gazing upon Him, I am fascinated, and all my doubts and pains are dispelled. Prays Nanak, my hopes are fulfilled; my Lord and Master is unlimited. || 5 || 1 || 3 ||

*Thanks Baba Ji for abolishing all fears and forever Guidance!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #380 on: September 17, 2010, 07:04:32 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL:

The body is the paper, and the mind is the inscription written upon it. The ignorant fool does not read what is written on his forehead. In the Court of the Lord, three inscriptions are recorded. Behold, the counterfeit coin is worthless there. || 1 || O Nanak, if there is silver in it, then everyone proclaims, “It is genuine, it is genuine.” || 1 || Pause || The Qazi tells lies and eats filth; the Brahmin kills and then takes cleansing baths. The Yogi is blind, and does not know the Way. The three of them devise their own destruction. || 2 || He alone is a Yogi, who understands the Way. By Guru’s Grace, he knows the One Lord. He alone is a Qazi, who turns away from the world, and who, by Guru’s Grace, remains dead while yet alive. He alone is a Brahmin, who contemplates God. He saves himself, and saves all his generations as well. || 3 || One who cleanses his own mind is wise. One who cleanses himself of impurity is a Muslim. One who reads and understands is acceptable. Upon his forehead is the Insignia of the Court of the Lord. || 4 || 5 || 7 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #381 on: September 18, 2010, 09:00:56 PM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

He gets up early, to do his evil deeds, but when it is time to meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, then he sleeps. || 1 || The ignorant person does not take advantage of the opportunity. He is attached to Maya, and engrossed in worldly delights. || 1 || Pause || He rides the waves of greed, puffed up with joy. He does not see the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the Holy. || 2 || The ignorant clown will never understand. Again and again, he becomes engrossed in entanglements. || 1 || Pause || He listens to the sounds of sin and the music of corruption, and he is pleased. His mind is too lazy to listen to the Praises of the Lord. || 3 || You do not see with your eyes — you are so blind! You shall have to leave all these false affairs. || 1 || Pause || Says Nanak, please forgive me, God. ave Mercy upon me, and bless me with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. || 4 || He alone obtains something, who becomes the dust under the feet of all. And he alone repeats the Naam, whom God causes to understand. || 1 || Pause || 2 || 8 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #382 on: September 19, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG SORAT’H, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE KABEER JEE, FIRST HOUSE: 

O Saints, my windy mind has now become peaceful and still. It seems that I have learned something of the science of Yoga. || Pause || The Guru has shown me the hole, through which the deer carefully enters. I have now closed off the doors, and the unstruck celestial sound current resounds. || 1 || The pitcher of my heart-lotus is filled with water; I have spilled out the water, and set it upright. Says Kabeer, the Lord’s humble servant, this I know. Now that I know this, my mind is pleased and appeased. || 2 || 10 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #383 on: September 21, 2010, 01:36:12 AM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL, THIRD HOUSE, DU-PADAS: 

Give me a message from my Beloved — tell me, tell me! I am wonder-struck, hearing the many reports of Him; tell them to me, O my happy sister soul-brides. || 1 || Pause || Some say that He is beyond the world — totally beyond it, while others say that He is totally within it. His color cannot be seen, and His pattern cannot be discerned. O happy soul-brides, tell me the truth! || 1 || He is pervading everywhere, and He dwells in each and every heart; He is not stained — He is unstained. Says Nanak, listen, O people: He dwells upon the tongues of the Saints. || 2 || 1 || 2 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #384 on: September 21, 2010, 11:08:26 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL:

I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord. True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe. Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy. The call of death is sent out by the Lord’s Command; no one can challenge it. He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness. O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. || 1 || No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go. By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled. The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth. He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord. True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind’s companion in the end. O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. || 2 || You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker. There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases. All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord’s Command; the world is born, only to die. Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head. By the Hukam of the Lord’s Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord’s Hukam is the Embellisher. O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. || 3 || Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad. They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues. Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru’s Shabad. Touching the philosopher’s stone, they become the philosopher’s stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind. They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom. O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. || 4 || I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord’s Court? I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name. Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor. The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued. O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. || 5 || 2 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #385 on: September 22, 2010, 11:28:26 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself. Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue. Don’t think that he is alive in the world — he is dead, through the love of duality. Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord. They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them. Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret. No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost. O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love. Night and day, they act according to the True Guru’s Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name. Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption. The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone’s affairs. O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. || 2 || PAUREE: You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it. You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya. He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation. The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace. I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. || 3 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #386 on: September 23, 2010, 08:10:35 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK:

The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord’s Praises. One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. || 1 || The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season. It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. || 2 || PAUREE: Through the Protection and Support of the Lord’s lotus feet, all beings are saved. Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless. Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam. The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds. Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord’s Praises. || 17 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #387 on: September 24, 2010, 08:57:40 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL, SECOND HOUSE,
    TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF YAAN-REE-AY: ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

You are the Support of my mind, O my Beloved, You are the Support of my mind. All other clever tricks are useless, O Beloved; You alone are my Protector. || 1 || Pause || One who meets with the Perfect True Guru, O Beloved, that humble person is enraptured. He alone serves the Guru, O Beloved, unto whom the Lord becomes merciful. Fruitful is the form of the Divine Guru, O Lord and Master; He is overflowing with all powers. O Nanak, the Guru is the Supreme Lord God, the Transcendent Lord; He is ever-present, forever and ever. || 1 || I live by hearing, hearing of those who know their God. They contemplate the Lord’s Name, they chant the Lord’s Name, and their minds are imbued with the Lord’s Name. I am Your servant; I beg to serve Your humble servants. By the karma of perfect destiny, I do this. This is Nanak’s prayer: O my Lord and Master, may I obtain the Blessed Vision of Your humble servants. || 2 || They are said to be very fortunate, O Beloved, who who dwell in the Society of the Saints. They contemplate the Immaculate, Ambrosial Naam, and their minds are illuminated. The pains of birth and death are eradicated, O Beloved, and the fear of the Messenger of Death is ended. They alone obtain the Blessed Vision of this Darshan, O Nanak, who are pleasing to their God. || 3 || O my lofty, incomparable and infinite Lord and Master, who can know Your Glorious Virtues? Those who sing them are saved, and those who listen to them are saved; all their sins are erased. You save the beasts, demons and fools, and even stones are carried across. Slave Nanak seeks Your Sanctuary; he is forever and ever a sacrifice to You. || 4 || 1 || 4 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #388 on: September 25, 2010, 08:10:16 PM »
  • Publish

TILANG, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE KABEER JEE:

The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart. If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. || 1 || O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion. This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. || 1 || Pause || Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense. The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. || 2 || Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this. Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. || 3 || The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another. O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. || 4 || 1 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #389 on: September 26, 2010, 08:15:22 PM »
  • Publish

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

Dwelling in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, all sinful residues are erased. One who is attuned to the Love of God, is not cast into the womb of reincarnation. || 1 || Chanting the Name of the Lord of the Universe, the tongue becomes holy. The mind and body become immaculate and pure, chanting the Chant of the Guru. || 1 || Pause || Tasting the subtle essence of the Lord, one is satisfied; receiving this essence, the mind becomes happy. The intellect is brightened and illuminated; turning away from the world, the heart-lotus blossoms forth. || 2 || He is cooled and soothed, peaceful and content; all his thirst is quenched. The mind’s wandering in the ten directions is stopped, and one dwells in the immaculate place. || 3 || The Savior Lord saves him, and his doubts are burnt to ashes. Nanak is blessed with the treasure of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. He finds peace, gazing upon the Blessed Vision of the Saints’ Darshan. || 4 || 13 || 43 ||  
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments