Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591852 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2010, 11:23:43 PM »
  • Publish

BIHAAGRAA, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT:

Listen to my prayer, O my Lord and Master. I am filled with millions of sins, but still, I am Your slave. O Destroyer of pain, Bestower of mercy, Fascinating Lord, Destroyer of sorrow and strife: I have come to Your Sanctuary; please preserve my honor. You are in all, O Immaculate Lord. God hears and beholds all; He is with us, the nearest of the near. O Lord and Master, hear Nanak’s prayer; please save the servants of Your household. || 1 || You are eternal and all-powerful; I am a mere beggar, Lord. I am intoxicated with emotional attachment to Maya — save me, Lord! Bound down by greed, emotional attachment and corruption, I have made all sorts of bad mistakes. The creator is detached, and free of entanglement; one obtains the fruits of his own actions. Be kind to me, O Purifier of sinners; I am so tired of wandering through reincarnation. Prays Nanak, I am the slave of the Lord; God is the Support of my soul, and my breath of life. || 2 || You are great and all-powerful; my understanding is shallow, O Lord. You cherish even those who are ungrateful; Your Glance of Grace is perfect, Lord. Your wisdom is unfathomable, O Infinite Creator. I am lowly — I know nothing at all. Rejecting the jewel, I have saved the shell; I am a lowly, ignorant beast. I have gathered that fickle wealth which will forsake me; I committed sins, over and over again. Nanak seeks Your Sanctuary, Almighty Lord and Master; please, preserve my honor. || 3 || I was separated from Him, and now, He has united me with Himself. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. Singing the Praises of the Lord of the Universe, forever sublime, the blissful Lord is revealed to me. My bed is adorned with God; my God has made me His own. Abandoning anxiety, I have become carefree, and I shall not suffer in pain any more. Nanak lives by gazing upon the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, the Ocean of excellence. || 4 || 5 || 8 ||  
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #196 on: March 22, 2010, 10:24:18 PM »
  • Publish

AASAA, FOURTH MEHL:

The vine of the Lord’s Name, Har, Har, has taken root in the Gurmukh. It bears the fruit of the Lord; its taste is so tasty! || 1 || Chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, in endless waves of joy. Chant and repeat the Naam; through the Guru's Teachings praise the Lord, and slay the horrible serpent of the Messenger of Death. || 1 || Pause || The Lord has implanted His devotional worship in the Guru. When the Guru is pleased, He bestows it upon His Sikh, O my siblings of Destiny. || 2 || One who acts in ego, knows nothing about the Way. He acts like an elephant, who takes a bath, and then throws dust on his head. || 3 || If one’s destiny is great and exalted, O Nanak, one chants the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate, True Lord. || 4 || 7 || 59 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #197 on: March 24, 2010, 12:14:42 AM »
  • Publish

AASAA, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT, SEVENTH HOUSE:
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

SHALOK: It is the most sublime contemplation, to speak of the Lord of the Universe in the pure Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. O Nanak, never the Naam, even for a moment; bless me with Your Grace, Lord God! || 1 || CHHANT: The night is wet with dew, and the stars twinkle in the heavens. The Saints remain wakeful; they are the Beloveds of my Lord. The Beloveds of the Lord remain ever wakeful, remembering the Naam, the Name of the Lord, day and night. In their hearts, they meditate on the lotus feet of God; they do not forget Him, even for an instant. They renounce their pride, emotional attachment and mental corruption, and burn away the pain of wickedness. Prays Nanak, the Saints, the beloved servants of the Lord, remain ever wakeful. || 1 || My bed is adorned in splendor. My mind is filled with bliss, since I heard that God is coming. Meeting God, the Lord and Master, I have entered the realm of peace; I am filled with joy and delight. He is joined to me, in my very fiber; my sorrows have departed, and my body, mind and soul are all rejuvenated. I have obtained the fruits of my mind’s desires, meditating on God; the day of my wedding is auspicious. Prays Nanak, when I meet the Lord of excellence, I came to experience all pleasure and bliss. || 2 || I meet with my companions and say, “Show me the insignia of my Husband Lord.” I am filled with the sublime essence of His Love, and I do not know how to say anything. The Glorious Virtues of the Creator are profound, mysterious and infinite; even the Vedas cannot find His limits. With loving devotion, I meditate on the Lord Master, and sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord forever. Filled with all virtues and spiritual wisdom, I have become pleasing to my God. Prays Nanak, imbued with the color of the Lord’s Love, I am imperceptibly absorbed into Him. || 3 || When I began to sing the songs of rejoicing to the Lord, my friends became glad, and my troubles and enemies departed. My peace and happiness increased; I rejoiced in the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and God Himself blessed me with His mercy. I have grasped the Lord’s feet, and remaining ever wakeful, I have met the Lord, the Creator. The appointed day came, and I attained peace and poise; all treasures are in the feet of God. Prays Nanak, the Lord’s humble servants always seek the Sanctuary of the Lord and Master. || 4 || 1 || 10 ||

*That’s true love, Sai and it can happen only with beloved Lord! Blessed are those souls who attain such a stage under thy blessings and Grace!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #198 on: March 25, 2010, 02:19:50 AM »
  • Publish

DAYV-GANDHAAREE:

O my mind, chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har. The Gurmukh is imbued with the deep red color of the poppy. His shawl is saturated with the Lord’s Love. || 1 || Pause || I wander around here and there, like a madman, bewildered, seeking out my Darling Lord. I shall be the slave of the slave of whoever unites me with my Darling Beloved. || 1 || So align yourself with the Almighty True Guru; drink in and savor the Ambrosial Nectar of the Lord. By Guru’s Grace, servant Nanak has obtained the wealth of the Lord within. || 2 || 3 ||

om sai ram!

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #199 on: March 27, 2010, 06:07:00 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, FIFTH MEHL:

Millions of obstacles stand in the way of one who forgets the Name. O Nanak, night and day, he croaks like a raven in a deserted house. || 1 || FIFTH MEHL: Beauteous is that season, when I am united with my Beloved. I do not forget Him for a moment or an instant; O Nanak, I contemplate Him constantly. || 2 || PAUREE: Even brave and mighty men cannot withstand the powerful and overwhelming army which the five passions have gathered. The ten organs of sensation attach even detached renunciates to sensory pleasures. They seek to conquer and overpower them, and so increase their following. The world of the three dispositions is under their influence; no one can stand against them. So tell me — how can the fort of doubt and the moat of Maya be overcome? Worshipping the Perfect Guru, this awesome force is subdued. I stand before Him, day and night, with my palms pressed together. || 15 ||

ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #200 on: March 27, 2010, 06:08:57 AM »
  • Publish

WADAHANS, THIRD MEHL, FIRST HOUSE: 

When the mind is filthy, everything is filthy; by washing the body, the mind is not cleansed. This world is deluded by doubt; hardly anyone understands this. || 1 || O my mind, chant the One Name. The True Guru has given me this treasure. || 1 || Pause || Even if one learns the Yogic postures of the Siddhas, and holds his sexual energy in check, still, the filth of the mind is not removed, and the filth of egotism is not eliminated. || 2 || This mind is not controlled by any other discipline, except the Sanctuary of the True Guru. Meeting the True Guru, one is transformed beyond description. || 3 || Prays Nanak, one who dies upon meeting the True Guru, shall be rejuvenated through the Word of the Guru’s Shabad. The filth of attachment and possessiveness shall depart, and the mind shall become pure. || 4 || 1 ||

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #201 on: March 27, 2010, 11:32:58 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL, FIRST HOUSE, CHAU-PADAS:
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. TRUTH IS THE NAME. CREATIVE BEING PERSONIFIED. NO FEAR. NO HATRED. IMAGE OF THE UNDYING. BEYOND BIRTH. SELF-EXISTENT. BY GURU’S GRACE:

My soul is afraid; to whom should I complain? I serve Him, who makes me forget my pains; He is the Giver, forever and ever. || 1 || My Lord and Master is forever new; He is the Giver, forever and ever. || 1 || Pause || Night and day, I serve my Lord and Master; He shall save me in the end. Hearing and listening, O my dear sister, I have crossed over. || 2 || O Merciful Lord, Your Name carries me across. I am forever a sacrifice to You. || 1 || Pause || In all the world, there is only the One True Lord; there is no other at all. He alone serves the Lord, upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace. || 3 || Without You, O Beloved, how could I even live? Bless me with such greatness, that I may remain attached to Your Name. There is no other, O Beloved, to whom I can go and speak. || 1 || Pause || I serve my Lord and Master; I ask for no other. Nanak is His slave; moment by moment, bit by bit, he is a sacrifice to Him. || 4 || O Lord Master, I am a sacrifice to Your Name, moment by moment, bit by bit. || 1 || Pause || 4 || 1 ||

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #202 on: March 28, 2010, 09:51:48 PM »
  • Publish

TILANG, SECOND HOUSE, FIFTH MEHL:

There is no other than You, Lord. You are the Creator; whatever You do, that alone happens. You are the strength, and You are the support of the mind. Forever and ever, meditate, O Nanak, on the One. || 1 || The Great Giver is the Supreme Lord God over all. You are our support, You are our sustainer. || Pause || You are, You are, and You shall ever be, O inaccessible, unfathomable, lofty and infinite Lord. Those who serve You, are not touched by fear or suffering. By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. || 2 || Whatever is seen, is Your form, O treasure of virtue, O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of incomparable beauty. Remembering, remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, His humble servant becomes like Him. O Nanak, by His Grace, we obtain Him. || 3 || I am a sacrifice to those who meditate on the Lord. Associating with them, the whole world is saved. Says Nanak, God fulfills our hopes and aspirations. I long for the dust of the feet of the Saints. || 4 || 2 ||

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #203 on: March 30, 2010, 01:56:14 AM »
  • Publish

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT: 

The time of rejoicing has come; I sing of my Lord God. I have heard of my Imperishable Husband Lord, and happiness fills my mind. My mind is in love with Him; when shall I realize my great good fortune, and meet with my Perfect Husband? If only I could meet the Lord of the Universe, and be automatically absorbed into Him; tell me how, O my companions! Day and night, I stand and serve my God; how can I attain Him? Prays Nanak, have mercy on me, and attach me to the hem of Your robe, O Lord. || 1 || Joy has come! I have purchased the jewel of the Lord. Searching, the seeker has found the Lord with the Saints. I have met the Beloved Saints, and they have blessed me with their kindness; I contemplate the Unspoken Speech of the Lord. With my consciousness centered, and my mind one-pointed, I meditate on my Lord and Master, with love and affection. With my palms pressed together, I pray unto God, to bless me with the profit of the Lord’s Praise. Prays Nanak, I am Your slave. My God is inaccessible and unfathomable. || 2 || The date for my wedding is set, and cannot be changed; my union with the Lord is perfect. I am totally at peace, and my separation from Him has ended. The Saints meet and come together, and meditate on God; they form a wondrous wedding party. Gathering together, they arrive with poise and grace, and love fills the minds of the bride’s family. Her light blends with His Light, through and through, and everyone enjoys the Nectar of the Lord’s Name. Prays Nanak, the Saints have totally united me with God, the All-powerful Cause of causes. || 3 || Beautiful is my home, and beauteous is the earth. God has entered the home of my heart; I touch the Guru’s feet. Grasping the Guru’s feet, I awake in peace and poise. All my desires are fulfilled. My hopes are fulfilled, through the dust of the feet of the Saints. After such a long separation, I have met my Husband Lord. Night and day, the sounds of ecstasy resound and resonate; I have forsaken my stubborn-minded intellect. Prays Nanak, I seek the Sanctuary of my Lord and Master; in the Society of the Saints, I am lovingly attuned to Him. || 4 || 1 ||

*Thanks SMG & Chanda for continuing the thread. I was just thinking SMG to post in my absence and within couple of hours Post was there. Thanks to Sai. Thanks Chanda, you too. I am sure you people take care while posting. Still for more clarity, It is not just copy and post article. Hukumnana is available on  sgpc’s website. It is not easy to take care of all rituals, But to respect the dignity of SGGS Ji, Please keep surrounding area of your computer clean, No used Tea, Snacks or any eatable items. No cheap wallpaper or screen saver you should have in terms of high spirit. Please First Read and understand fully, before posting. If possible do with head covered and bare feet.

I don’t intend to get anything posted here except Hukumnama or any explanation related to, but just for better understanding, I have written this.

May God Bless You All!

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #204 on: March 30, 2010, 10:47:45 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG RAAMKALEE, FIFTH MEHL, SECOND HOUSE, DU-PADAS:

Sing the songs of Praise of the Lord. Chanting the Naam, the Name of the Lord, total peace is obtained; coming and going is ended, my friend. || 1 || Pause || Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, one is enlightened, and comes to dwell in His lotus feet. || 1 || In the Society of the Saints, one is saved. O Nanak, he crosses over the terrifying world-ocean. || 2 || 1 || 57 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #205 on: April 01, 2010, 11:27:36 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIRST MEHL:

Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well. No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord’s Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue. Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. || 1 || I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises. Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? || 1 || Pause || I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise. Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love. If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. || 2 || The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord. We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander. Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. || 3 || By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb. By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down. The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. || 4 || By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes. By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment. By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. || 5 || By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality. By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering. If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord’s Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. || 6 || It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name? I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved. I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. || 7 || If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot; and if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. || 8 || 3 ||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #206 on: April 01, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL:

The body is the paper, and the mind is the inscription written upon it. The ignorant fool does not read what is written on his forehead. In the Court of the Lord, three inscriptions are recorded. Behold, the counterfeit coin is worthless there. || 1 || O Nanak, if there is silver in it, then everyone proclaims, “It is genuine, it is genuine.” || 1 || Pause || The Qazi tells lies and eats filth; the Brahmin kills and then takes cleansing baths. The Yogi is blind, and does not know the Way. The three of them devise their own destruction. || 2 || He alone is a Yogi, who understands the Way. By Guru’s Grace, he knows the One Lord. He alone is a Qazi, who turns away from the world, and who, by Guru’s Grace, remains dead while yet alive. He alone is a Brahmin, who contemplates God. He saves himself, and saves all his generations as well. || 3 || One who cleanses his own mind is wise. One who cleanses himself of impurity is a Muslim. One who reads and understands is acceptable. Upon his forehead is the Insignia of the Court of the Lord. || 4 || 5 || 7 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #207 on: April 03, 2010, 12:22:44 AM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver — know that he is most unfortunate. One whose mind is in love with the Lord’s lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. || 1 || Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord’s Name. All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. || Pause || Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung. Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. || 2 || 16 || 47 ||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #208 on: April 03, 2010, 08:46:01 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL, FOURTH HOUSE: 

I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver. Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. || 1 || I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord. The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. || 1 || Pause || I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace. Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. || 2 || Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru’s Grace, I have come to know the Lord. I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. || 3 || 1 || 9 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #209 on: April 05, 2010, 03:55:45 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIRST MEHL:

Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well. No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord’s Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue. Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. || 1 || I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises. Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? || 1 || Pause || I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise. Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love. If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. || 2 || The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord. We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander. Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. || 3 || By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb. By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down. The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. || 4 || By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes. By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment. By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. || 5 || By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality. By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering. If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord’s Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. || 6 || It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name? I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved. I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. || 7 || If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot; and if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. || 8 || 3 ||

om sai ram!

Facebook Comments