Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591941 times)

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2010, 01:51:17 AM »
  • Publish

JAITSREE, FOURTH MEHL, FIRST HOUSE, CHAU-PADAS:
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

The Jewel of the Lord’s Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead. The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. || 1 || O my mind, vibrate the Lord’s Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved. The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord’s Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. || Pause || Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya. They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. || 2 || Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord. Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. || 3 || I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path? I am blind — O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. || 4 || 1 ||

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #331 on: July 31, 2010, 09:32:09 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FOURTH MEHL:

O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord’s Darshan, I am at peace. You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? || Pause || O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True. Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. || 1 || You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night. Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. || 2 || All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You. All beings are Yours—You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. || 3 || You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King. As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak.|| 4 || 7 || 13 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #332 on: August 01, 2010, 09:01:29 PM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

Blessed is that soul-bride, who realizes God. She obeys the Hukam of His Order, and abandons her self-conceit. Imbued with her Beloved, she celebrates in delight. || 1 || Listen, O my companions — these are the signs on the Path to meet God. Dedicate your mind and body to Him; stop living to please others. || 1 || Pause || One soul-bride counsels another, to do only that which pleases God. Such a soul-bride merges into the Being of God. || 2 || One who is in the grip of pride does not obtain the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence. She regrets and repents, when her life-night passes away. The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs suffer in pain. || 3 || I pray to God, but I think that He is far away. God is imperishable and eternal; He is pervading and permeating everywhere. Servant Nanak sings of Him; I see Him Ever-present everywhere. || 4 || 3 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #333 on: August 02, 2010, 08:49:06 PM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, NINTH MEHL:

O dear friend, know this in your mind. The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. || 1 || Pause || In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides. But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. || 1 || Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you, runs away crying, “Ghost! Ghost!”, as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. || 2 || This is the way they act — those whom we love so much. At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. || 3 || 12 || 139 ||

om sai ram!

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #334 on: August 03, 2010, 07:41:47 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, NINTH MEHL:

O dear friend, know this in your mind. The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. || 1 || Pause || In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides. But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. || 1 || Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you, runs away crying, “Ghost! Ghost!”, as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. || 2 || This is the way they act — those whom we love so much. At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. || 3 || 12 || 139 ||

So true babaji. You are the only 1. Be with us always.

Bless all!!

Luv u alot :)

Om Sai Ram
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #335 on: August 03, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG DHANAASAREE, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE KABEER JEE: 

That humble being, who knows even a little about loving devotional worship — what surprises are there for him? Like water, dripping into water, which cannot be separated out again, so is the weaver Kabeer, with softened heart, merged into the Lord. || 1 || O people of the Lord, I am just a simple-minded fool. If Kabeer were to leave his body at Benares, and so liberate himself, what obligation would he have to the Lord? || 1 || Pause || Says Kabeer, listen, O people — do not be deluded by doubt. What is the difference between Benares and the barren land of Maghar, if the Lord is within one’s heart? || 2 || 3 ||

*If Lord is in heart, what to fear for! An extrovert always keeps on looking outside for happiness, solution of their problems, believe only others can make him happy. Ignoring the source of happiness, that “Sarv Samrath Lord” who is in heart itself and not outside, the day he realize he rises above the state of sorrow and joy. Neither worldly troubles shakes him nor worldly rewards or joys make him to feel pride. For him all is by God for God. He can feel leela of God in each and every act. But this state one can attain only by great karmas without being attached or Thy blessings only!

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #336 on: August 04, 2010, 10:04:21 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL:

Gather in and cherish forever the wealth of the Lord’s Name, deep within; He cherishes and nurtures all beings and creatures. They alone obtain the treasure of Liberation, who are lovingly imbued with, and focused on the Lord’s Name. || 1 || Serving the Guru, one obtains the wealth of the Lord’s Name. He is illumined and enlightened within, and he meditates on the Lord’s Name. || Pause || This love for the Lord is like the love of the bride for her husband. God ravishes and enjoys the soul-bride who is adorned with peace and tranquility. No one finds God through egotism. Wandering away from the Primal Lord, the root of all, one wastes his life in vain. || 2 || Tranquility, celestial peace, pleasure and the Word of His Bani come from the Guru. True is that service, which leads one to merge in the Naam. Blessed with the Word of the Shabad, he meditates forever on the Lord, the Beloved. Through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. || 3 || The Creator Himself abides throughout the ages. If He casts His Glance of Grace, then we meet Him. Through the Word of Gurbani, the Lord comes to dwell in the mind. O Nanak, God unites with Himself those who are imbued with Truth. || 4 || 3 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #337 on: August 05, 2010, 08:52:33 PM »
  • Publish

TODEE, 5th GURU :

Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever. How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? || Pause || Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake. One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. || 1 || He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace. He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. || 2 || 2 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #338 on: August 06, 2010, 09:05:01 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

Wandering and roaming around, I met the Holy Perfect Guru, who has taught me. All other devices did not work, so I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || 1 || For this reason, I sought the Protection and Support of my Lord, the Cherisher of the Universe. I sought the Sanctuary of the Perfect Transcendent Lord, and all my entanglements were dissolved. || Pause || Paradise, the earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the globe of the world — all are engrossed in Maya. To save your soul, and liberate all your ancestors, meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || 2 || O Nanak, singing the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate Lord, all treasures are obtained. Only that rare person, whom the Lord and Master blesses with His Grace, comes to know this. || 3 || 3 || 21 ||

*Thanks Baba Ji! It is only your sweet and divine name which can take one to cross the mortal world without getting part of it!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #339 on: August 07, 2010, 09:10:47 PM »
  • Publish

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT: 

Come, O my sisters, come, O my companions, and let us remain under the Lord’s control. Let’s sing the Songs of Bliss of our Husband Lord. Renounce your pride, O my companions, renounce your egotistical pride, O my sisters, so that you may become pleasing to your Beloved. Renounce pride, emotional attachment, corruption and duality, and serve the One Immaculate Lord. Hold tight to the Sanctuary of the Feet of the Merciful Lord, your Beloved, the Destroyer of all sins. Be the slave of His slaves, forsake sorrow and sadness, and do not bother with other devices. Prays Nanak, O Lord, please bless me with Your Mercy, that I may sing Your songs of bliss. || 1 || The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of my Beloved, is like a cane to a blind man. Maya seduces in so many ways, like a beautiful enticing woman. This enticer is so incredibly beautiful and clever; she entices with countless suggestive gestures. Maya is stubborn and persistent; she seems so sweet to the mind, and then he does not chant the Naam. At home, in the forest, on the banks of sacred rivers, fasting, worshipping, on the roads and on the shore, she is spying. Prays Nanak, please bless me with Your Kindness, Lord; I am blind, and Your Name is my cane. || 2 || I am helpless and masterless; You, O my Beloved, are my Lord and Master. As it pleases You, so do You protect me. I have no wisdom or cleverness; what face should I put on to please You? I am not clever, skillful or wise; I am worthless, without any virtue at all. I have no beauty or pleasing smell, no beautiful eyes. As it pleases You, please preserve me, O Lord. His victory is celebrated by all; how can I know the state of the Lord of Mercy? Prays Nanak, I am the servant of Your servants; as it pleases You, please preserve me. || 3 || I am the fish, and You are the water; without You, what can I do? I am the sparrow-hawk, and You are the rain-drop; when it falls into my mouth, I am satisfied. When it falls into my mouth, my thirst is quenched; You are the Lord of my soul, my heart, my breath of life.Touch me, and caress me, O Lord, You are in all; let me meet You, so that I may be emancipated. In my consciousness I remember You, and the darkness is dispelled, like the chakvi duck, which longs to see the dawn. Prays Nanak, O my Beloved, please unite me with Yourself; the fish never forgets the water. || 4 || Blessed, blessed is my destiny; my Husband Lord has come into my home. The gate of my mansion is so beautiful, and all my gardens are so green and alive. My peace-giving Lord and Master has rejuvenated me, and blessed me with great joy, bliss and love. My Young Husband Lord is eternally young, and His body is forever youthful; what tongue can I use to chant His Glorious Praises? My bed is beautiful; gazing upon Him, I am fascinated, and all my doubts and pains are dispelled. Prays Nanak, my hopes are fulfilled; my Lord and Master is unlimited. || 5 || 1 || 3 ||  

*Thank You Baba Ji! :)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #340 on: August 08, 2010, 09:52:07 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL:

That union with the Lord is acceptable, which is united in intuitive poise. Thereafter, one does not die, and does not come and go in reincarnation. The Lord’s slave is in the Lord, and the Lord is in His slave. Wherever I look, I see none other than the Lord. || 1 || The Gurmukhs worship the Lord, and find His celestial home. Without meeting the Guru, they die, and come and go in reincarnation. || 1 || Pause || So make Him your Guru, who implants the Truth within you, who leads you to speak the Unspoken Speech, and who merges you in the Word of the Shabad. God’s people have no other work to do; they love the True Lord and Master, and they love the Truth. || 2 || The mind is in the body, and the True Lord is in the mind. Merging into the True Lord, one is absorbed into Truth. God’s servant bows at His feet. Meeting the True Guru, one meets with the Lord. || 3 || He Himself watches over us, and He Himself makes us see. He is not pleased by stubborn-mindedness, nor by various religious robes. He fashioned the body-vessels, and infused the Ambrosial Nectar into them; God’s Mind is pleased only by loving devotional worship. || 4 || Reading and studying, one becomes confused, and suffers punishment. By great cleverness, one is consigned to coming and going in reincarnation. One who chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and eats the food of the Fear of God becomes Gurmukh, the Lord’s servant, and remains absorbed in the Lord. || 5 || He worships stones, dwells at sacred shrines of pilgrimage and in the jungles, wanders, roams around and becomes a renunciate. But his mind is still filthy — how can he become pure? One who meets the True Lord obtains honor. || 6 || One who embodies good conduct and contemplative meditation, his mind abides in intuitive poise and contentment, since the beginning of time, and throughout the ages. In the twinkling of an eye, he saves millions. Have mercy on me, O my Beloved, and let me meet the Guru. || 7 || Unto whom, O God, should I praise You? Without You, there is no other at all. As it pleases You, keep me under Your Will. Nanak, with intuitive poise and natural love, sings Your Glorious Praises. || 8 || 2 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #341 on: August 09, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG SORAT’H, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE KABEER JEE, FIRST HOUSE:

When the body is burnt, it turns to ashes; if it is not cremated, then it is eaten by armies of worms. The unbaked clay pitcher dissolves, when water is poured into it; this is also the nature of the body. || 1 || Why, O Siblings of Destiny, do you strut around, all puffed up with pride? Have you forgotten those days, when you were hanging, face down, for ten months? || 1 || Pause || Like the bee which collects honey, the fool eagerly gathers and collects wealth. At the time of death, they shout, “Take him away, take him away! Why leave a ghost lying around?” || 2 || His wife accompanies his to the threshold, and his friends and companions beyond. All the people and relatives go as far as the cremation grounds, and then, the soul-swan goes on alone. || 3 || Says Kabeer, listen, O mortal being: you have been seized by Death, and you have fallen into the deep, dark pit. You have entangled yourself in the false wealth of Maya, like the parrot caught in the trap. || 4 || 2 ||

*Death is only truth of life, that we don't want to listen!

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #342 on: August 10, 2010, 08:57:14 PM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIFTH MEHL:

Children, spouses, men and women in one’s household, are all bound by Maya. At the very last moment, none of them shall stand by you; their love is totally false. || 1 || O man, why do you pamper your body so? It shall disperse like a cloud of smoke; vibrate upon the One, the Beloved Lord. || Pause || There are three ways in which the body can be consumed — it can be thrown into water, given to the dogs, or cremated to ashes. He considers himself to be immortal; he sits in his home, and forgets the Lord, the Cause of causes. || 2 || In various ways, the Lord has fashioned the beads, and strung them on a slender thread. The thread shall break, O wretched man, and then, you shall repent and regret. || 3 || He created you, and after creating you, He adorned you — meditate on Him day and night. God has showered His Mercy upon servant Nanak; I hold tight to the Support of the True Guru. || 4 || 4||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #343 on: August 11, 2010, 09:00:14 PM »
  • Publish

WADAHANS, THIRD MEHL:

O my mind, contemplate the True Lord forever. Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the Messenger of Death will not be able to touch you. The noose of the Messenger of Death will not be able to touch you, when you embrace love for the True Word of the Shabad. Forever imbued with the True Lord, the mind becomes immaculate, and its comings and goings are ended. The love of duality and doubt have ruined the self-willed manmukh, who is lured away by the Messenger of Death. Says Nanak, listen, O my mind: contemplate the True Lord forever. || 1 || O my mind, the treasure is deep within you; do not search for it on the outside. Eat only that which is pleasing to the Lord; as Gurmukh, receive the blessing of His Glance of Grace. As Gurmukh, receive the blessing of His Glance of Grace, O my mind; the Name of the Lord, your help and support, is deep within you. The self-willed manmukhs are blind and devoid of wisdom; they are ruined by the love of duality. Without the Name, no one is emancipated. All are bound by the Messenger of Death. O Nanak, the treasure is deep within you; do not search for it on the outside. || 2 || O my mind, obtaining the blessing of this human birth, some are engaged in the trade of Truth. They serve their True Guru, and the Infinite Word of the Shabad resounds deep within. Deep within is the Infinite Shabad, and the Beloved Naam, the Name of the Lord; through the Naam, the nine treasures are obtained. The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; they suffer in pain, and through duality, they lose their honor. But those who conquer their ego, and merge in the True Shabad, are totally imbued with Truth. O Nanak, it is so difficult to obtain this human life; the True Guru imparts this understanding. || 3 || O my mind, those who serve their True Guru are the most fortunate beings. Those who conquer their minds are beings of renunciation and detachment. They are beings of renunciation and detachment — they are lovingly focused on the True One; they realize and understand themselves. Their intellect is steady, deep and profound; as Gurmukh, they naturally chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord. Some are lovers of beautiful young women; infatuation with Maya is very dear to them. The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs remain asleep. O Nanak, those who intuitively serve their Guru have perfect destiny. || 4 || 3 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #344 on: August 12, 2010, 08:55:08 PM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, FIRST MEHL, CHAU-TUKAS:

The son is dear to his mother and father; he is the wise son-in-law to his father-in-law. The father is dear to his son and daughter, and the brother is very dear to his brother. By the Order of the Lord’s Command, he leaves his house and goes outside, and in an instant, everything becomes alien to him. The self-willed manmukh does not remember the Name of the Lord, does not give in charity, and does not cleanse his consciousness; his body rolls in the dust. || 1 || The mind is comforted by the Comforter of the Naam. I fall at the Guru’s feet — I am a sacrifice to Him; He has given me to understand the true understanding. || Pause || The mind is impressed with the false love of the world; he quarrels with the Lord’s humble servant. Infatuated with Maya, night and day, he sees only the worldly path; he does not chant the Naam, and drinking poison, he dies. He is imbued and infatuated with vicious talk; the Word of the Shabad does not come into his consciousness. He is not imbued with the Lord’s Love, and he is not impressed by the taste of the Name; the self-willed manmukh loses his honor. || 2 || He does not enjoy celestial peace in the Company of the Holy, and there is not even a bit of sweetness on his tongue. He calls his mind, body and wealth his own; he has no knowledge of the Court of the Lord. Closing his eyes, he walks in darkness; he cannot see the home of his own being, O Siblings of Destiny. Tied up at Death’s door, he finds no place of rest; he receives the rewards of his own actions. || 3 || When the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, then I see Him with my own eyes; He is indescribable, and cannot be described. With my ears, I continually listen to the Word of the Shabad, and I praise Him; His Ambrosial Name abides within my heart. He is Fearless, Formless and absolutely without vengeance; I am absorbed in His Perfect Light. O Nanak, without the Guru, doubt is not dispelled; through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. || 4 || 3 ||  
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments