Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591890 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #1500 on: April 29, 2014, 11:01:07 AM »
  • Publish

बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:
    राखि लीए अपने जन आप ॥
    He Himself has saved His humble servant.
    करि किरपा हरि हरि नामु दीनो बिनसि गए सभ सोग संताप ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    In His Mercy, the Lord, Har, Har, has blessed me with His Name, and all my pains and afflictions have been dispelled. ||1||Pause||
    गुण गोविंद गावहु सभि हरि जन राग रतन रसना आलाप ॥
    Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, all you humble servants of the Lord; chant the jewels, the songs of the Lord with your tongue.
    कोटि जनम की त्रिसना निवरी राम रसाइणि आतम ध्राप ॥१॥
    The desires of millions of incarnations shall be quenched, and your soul shall be satisfied with the sweet, sublime essence of the Lord. ||1||
    चरण गहे सरणि सुखदाते गुर कै बचनि जपे हरि जाप ॥
    I have grasped the Sanctuary of the Lord's Feet; He is the Giver of peace; through the Word of the Guru's Teachings, I meditate and chant the Chant of the Lord.
    सागर तरे भरम भै बिनसे कहु नानक ठाकुर परताप ॥२॥५॥८५॥
    I have crossed over the world-ocean, and my doubt and fear are dispelled, says Nanak, through the glorious granduer of our Lord and Master. ||2||5||85||

[April 27, 2014, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST]   (Page: 821)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1501 on: April 29, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिसु जल निधि कारणि तुम जगि आए सो अम्रितु गुर पाही जीउ ॥
    The treasure of the Name, for which you have come into the world - that Ambrosial Nectar is with the Guru.
    छोडहु वेसु भेख चतुराई दुबिधा इहु फलु नाही जीउ ॥१॥
    Renounce costumes, disguises and clever tricks; this fruit is not obtained by duplicity. ||1||
    मन रे थिरु रहु मतु कत जाही जीउ ॥
    O my mind, remain steady, and do not wander away.
    बाहरि ढूढत बहुतु दुखु पावहि घरि अम्रितु घट माही जीउ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    By searching around on the outside, you shall only suffer great pain; the Ambrosial Nectar is found within the home of your own being. ||Pause||
    अवगुण छोडि गुणा कउ धावहु करि अवगुण पछुताही जीउ ॥
    Renounce corruption, and seek virtue; committing sins, you shall only come to regret and repent.
    सर अपसर की सार न जाणहि फिरि फिरि कीच बुडाही जीउ ॥२॥
    You do not know the difference between good and evil; again and again, you sink into the mud. ||2||
    अंतरि मैलु लोभ बहु झूठे बाहरि नावहु काही जीउ ॥
    Within you is the great filth of greed and falsehood; why do you bother to wash your body on the outside?
    निरमल नामु जपहु सद गुरमुखि अंतर की गति ताही जीउ ॥३॥
    Chant the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord always, under Guru's Instruction; only then will your innermost being be emancipated. ||3||
    परहरि लोभु निंदा कूड़ु तिआगहु सचु गुर बचनी फलु पाही जीउ ॥
    Let greed and slander be far away from you, and renounce falsehood; through the True Word of the Guru's Shabad, you shall obtain the true fruit.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखहु हरि जीउ जन नानक सबदि सलाही जीउ ॥४॥९॥
    As it pleases You, You preserve me, Dear Lord; servant Nanak sings the Praises of Your Shabad. ||4||9||

[April 28, 2014, Monday 04:45 AM. IST]   (Page: 598)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1502 on: April 29, 2014, 11:08:21 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला १ ॥
    Soohee, First Mehl:
    जिन कउ भांडै भाउ तिना सवारसी ॥
    Those whose minds are filled with love of the Lord, are blessed and exalted.
    सूखी करै पसाउ दूख विसारसी ॥
    They are blessed with peace, and their pains are forgotten.
    सहसा मूले नाहि सरपर तारसी ॥१॥
    He will undoubtedly, certainly save them. ||1||
    तिन्हा मिलिआ गुरु आइ जिन कउ लीखिआ ॥
    The Guru comes to meet those whose destiny is so pre-ordained.
    अम्रितु हरि का नाउ देवै दीखिआ ॥
    He blesses them with the Teachings of the Ambrosial Name of the Lord.
    चालहि सतिगुर भाइ भवहि न भीखिआ ॥२॥
    Those who walk in the Will of the True Guru, never wander begging. ||2||
    जा कउ महलु हजूरि दूजे निवै किसु ॥
    And one who lives in the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, why should he bow down to any other?
    दरि दरवाणी नाहि मूले पुछ तिसु ॥
    The gate-keeper at the Lord's Gate shall not stop him to ask any questions.
    छुटै ता कै बोलि साहिब नदरि जिसु ॥३॥
    And one who is blessed with the Lord's Glance of Grace - by his words, others are emancipated as well. ||3||
    घले आणे आपि जिसु नाही दूजा मतै कोइ ॥
    The Lord Himself sends out, and recalls the mortal beings; no one else gives Him advice.
    ढाहि उसारे साजि जाणै सभ सोइ ॥
    He Himself demolishes, constructs and creates; He knows everything.
    नाउ नानक बखसीस नदरी करमु होइ ॥४॥३॥५॥
    O Nanak, the Naam, the Name of the Lord is the blessing, given to those who receive His Mercy, and His Grace. ||4||3||5||

[April 29th, 2014 - Tuesday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 729)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1503 on: April 30, 2014, 02:28:41 AM »
  • Publish

रागु देवगंधारी महला ५ घरु ३
    Raag Dayv-Gandhaaree, Fifth Mehl, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मीता ऐसे हरि जीउ पाए ॥
    O friend, such is the Dear Lord whom I have obtained.
    छोडि न जाई सद ही संगे अनदिनु गुर मिलि गाए ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He does not leave me, and He always keeps me company. Meeting the Guru, night and day, I sing His Praises. ||1||Pause||
    मिलिओ मनोहरु सरब सुखैना तिआगि न कतहू जाए ॥
    I met the Fascinating Lord, who has blessed me with all comforts; He does not leave me to go anywhere else.
    अनिक अनिक भाति बहु पेखे प्रिअ रोम न समसरि लाए ॥१॥
    I have seen the mortals of many and various types, but they are not equal to even a hair of my Beloved. ||1||
    मंदरि भागु सोभ दुआरै अनहत रुणु झुणु लाए ॥
    His palace is so beautiful! His gate is so wonderful! The celestial melody of the sound current resounds there.
    कहु नानक सदा रंगु माणे ग्रिह प्रिअ थीते सद थाए ॥२॥१॥२७॥
    Says Nanak, I enjoy eternal bliss; I have obtained a permanent place in the home of my Beloved. ||2||1||27||

[April 30, 2014, Wednesday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 533)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1504 on: May 01, 2014, 08:49:21 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    राज कपटं रूप कपटं धन कपटं कुल गरबतह ॥
    Power is fraudulent, beauty is fraudulent, and wealth is fraudulent, as is pride of ancestry.
    संचंति बिखिआ छलं छिद्रं नानक बिनु हरि संगि न चालते ॥१॥
    One may gather poison through deception and fraud, O Nanak, but without the Lord, nothing shall go along with him in the end. ||1||
    पेखंदड़ो की भुलु तुमा दिसमु सोहणा ॥
    Beholding the bitter melon, he is deceived, since it appears so pretty
    अढु न लहंदड़ो मुलु नानक साथि न जुलई माइआ ॥२॥
    But it is not worth even a shell, O Nanak; the riches of Maya will not go along with anyone. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चलदिआ नालि न चलै सो किउ संजीऐ ॥
    It shall not go along with you when you depart - why do you bother to collect it?
    तिस का कहु किआ जतनु जिस ते वंजीऐ ॥
    Tell me, why do you try so hard to acquire that which you must leave behind in the end?
    हरि बिसरिऐ किउ त्रिपतावै ना मनु रंजीऐ ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, how can you be satisfied? Your mind cannot be pleased.
    प्रभू छोडि अन लागै नरकि समंजीऐ ॥
    One who forsakes God, and attaches himself to another, shall be immersed in hell.
    होहु क्रिपाल दइआल नानक भउ भंजीऐ ॥१०॥
    Be kind and compassionate to Nanak, O Lord, and dispel his fear. ||10||

[May 1st, 2014 - Thursday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 708)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1505 on: May 02, 2014, 01:15:44 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुलभ जनमु पुंन फल पाइओ बिरथा जात अबिबेकै ॥
    I obtained this precious human life as a reward for my past actions, but without discriminating wisdom, it is wasted in vain.
    राजे इंद्र समसरि ग्रिह आसन बिनु हरि भगति कहहु किह लेखै ॥१॥
    Tell me, without devotional worship of the Lord, of what use are mansions and thrones like those of King Indra? ||1||
    न बीचारिओ राजा राम को रसु ॥
    You have not considered the sublime essence of the Name of the Lord, our King;
    जिह रस अन रस बीसरि जाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This sublime essence shall cause you to forget all other essences. ||1||Pause||
    जानि अजान भए हम बावर सोच असोच दिवस जाही ॥
    We do not know what we need to know, and we have become insane. We do not consider what we should consider; our days are passing away.
    इंद्री सबल निबल बिबेक बुधि परमारथ परवेस नही ॥२॥
    Our passions are strong, and our discriminating intellect is weak; we have no access to the supreme objective. ||2||
    कहीअत आन अचरीअत अन कछु समझ न परै अपर माइआ ॥
    We say one thing, and do something else; entangled in endless Maya, we do not understand anything.
    कहि रविदास उदास दास मति परहरि कोपु करहु जीअ दइआ ॥३॥३॥
    Says Ravi Daas, Your slave, O Lord, I am disillusioned and detached; please, spare me Your anger, and have mercy on my soul. ||3||3||

[May 2nd, 2014 - Friday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 658)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1506 on: May 03, 2014, 08:59:29 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ घरु २ दुपदे
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सगल बनसपति महि बैसंतरु सगल दूध महि घीआ ॥
    Fire is contained in all firewood, and butter is contained in all milk.
    ऊच नीच महि जोति समाणी घटि घटि माधउ जीआ ॥१॥
    God's Light is contained in the high and the low; the Lord is in the hearts of all beings. ||1||
    संतहु घटि घटि रहिआ समाहिओ ॥
    O Saints, He is pervading and permeating each and every heart.
    पूरन पूरि रहिओ सरब महि जलि थलि रमईआ आहिओ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Lord is completely permeating everyone, everywhere; He is diffused in the water and the land. ||1||Pause||
    गुण निधान नानकु जसु गावै सतिगुरि भरमु चुकाइओ ॥
    Nanak sings the Praises of the Lord, the treasure of excellence; the True Guru has dispelled his doubt.
    सरब निवासी सदा अलेपा सभ महि रहिआ समाइओ ॥२॥१॥२९॥
    The Lord is pervading everywhere, permeating all, and yet, He is unattached from all. ||2||1||29||

[May 03, 2014, Saturday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 617)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1507 on: May 04, 2014, 03:25:09 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Dhanaasaree, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, one meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै सुभाइ सहजि गुण गाईऐ जीउ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, through loving faith and devotion, one intuitively sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गुण गाइ विगसै सदा अनदिनु जा आपि साचे भावए ॥
    Singing His Glorious Praises continually, night and day, one blossoms forth, when it is pleasing to the True Lord.
    अहंकारु हउमै तजै माइआ सहजि नामि समावए ॥
    Egotism, self-conceit and Maya are forsaken, and he is intuitively absorbed into the Naam.
    आपि करता करे सोई आपि देइ त पाईऐ ॥
    The Creator Himself acts; when He gives, then we receive.
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥१॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, we meditate on the Naam. ||1||
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै जीउ ॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru.
    हउ तिसु सेवी दिनु राति मै कदे न वीसरै जीउ ॥
    I serve Him day and night; I never forget Him.
    कदे न विसारी अनदिनु सम्हारी जा नामु लई ता जीवा ॥
    I never forget Him; I remember Him night and day. When I chant the Naam, then I live.
    स्रवणी सुणी त इहु मनु त्रिपतै गुरमुखि अम्रितु पीवा ॥
    With my ears, I hear about Him, and my mind is satisfied. As Gurmukh, I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar.
    नदरि करे ता सतिगुरु मेले अनदिनु बिबेक बुधि बिचरै ॥
    If He bestows His Glance of Grace, then I shall meet the True Guru; my discriminating intellect would contemplate Him, night and day.
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै ॥२॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. ||2||
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord.
    अनदिनु रहै लिव लाइ त सहजि समावए जीउ ॥
    Night and day, he remains lovingly focused on the Lord; he merges in celestial peace.
    सहजि समावै ता हरि मनि भावै सदा अतीतु बैरागी ॥
    Merging in celestial peace, he becomes pleasing to the Lord's Mind; he remains forever unattached and untouched.
    हलति पलति सोभा जग अंतरि राम नामि लिव लागी ॥
    He receives honor in this world and the next, lovingly focused on the Lord's Name.
    हरख सोग दुहा ते मुकता जो प्रभु करे सु भावए ॥
    He is liberated from both pleasure and pain; he is pleased by whatever God does.
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥३॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुख जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs.
    हाइ हाइ करे दिनु राति माइआ दुखि मोहिआ जीउ ॥
    They cry and howl, day and night, caught by the pain of Maya.
    माइआ दुखि मोहिआ हउमै रोहिआ मेरी मेरी करत विहावए ॥
    Caught by the pain of Maya, provoked by his ego, he passes his life crying out, ""Mine, mine!"".
    जो प्रभु देइ तिसु चेतै नाही अंति गइआ पछुतावए ॥
    He does not remember God, the Giver, and in the end, he departs regretting and repenting.
    बिनु नावै को साथि न चालै पुत्र कलत्र माइआ धोहिआ ॥
    Without the Name, nothing shall go along with him; not his children, spouse or the enticements of Maya.
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुखि जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥४॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. ||4||
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पाइआ जीउ ॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.
    सदा रहै कर जोड़ि प्रभु मनि भाइआ जीउ ॥
    I remain standing with my palms pressed together; I have become pleasing to God's Mind.
    प्रभु मनि भावै ता हुकमि समावै हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ ॥
    When one is pleasing to God's Mind, then he merges in the Hukam of the Lord's Command; surrendering to His Hukam, he finds peace.
    अनदिनु जपत रहै दिनु राती सहजे नामु धिआइआ ॥
    Night and day, he chants the Lord's Name, day and night; intuitively, naturally, he meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नामो नामु मिली वडिआई नानक नामु मनि भावए ॥
    Through the Naam, the glorious greatness of the Naam is obtained; the Naam is pleasing to Nanak's mind.
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पावए जीउ ॥५॥१॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||5||1||

[May 04, 2014, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 690)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1508 on: May 05, 2014, 12:58:01 PM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    सगल तिआगि गुर सरणी आइआ राखहु राखनहारे ॥
    Renouncing everything I have come to the Guru's Sanctuary; save me O my Savior Lord!
    जितु तू लावहि तितु हम लागह किआ एहि जंत विचारे ॥१॥
    Whatever You link me to, to that I am linked; what can this poor creature do? ||1||
    मेरे राम जी तूं प्रभ अंतरजामी ॥
    O my Dear Lord God, You are the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.
    करि किरपा गुरदेव दइआला गुण गावा नित सुआमी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Be Merciful to me, O Divine, Compassionate Guru, that I may constantly sing the Glorious Praises of my Lord and Master. ||1||Pause||
    आठ पहर प्रभु अपना धिआईऐ गुर प्रसादि भउ तरीऐ ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, I meditate on my God; by Guru's Grace, I cross over the terrifying world-ocean.
    आपु तिआगि होईऐ सभ रेणा जीवतिआ इउ मरीऐ ॥२॥
    Renouncing self-conceit, I have become the dust of all men's feet; in this way, I die, while I am still alive. ||2||
    सफल जनमु तिस का जग भीतरि साधसंगि नाउ जापे ॥
    How fruitful is the life of that being in this world, who chants the Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    सगल मनोरथ तिस के पूरन जिसु दइआ करे प्रभु आपे ॥३॥
    All desires are fulfilled, for the one who is blessed with God's Kindness and Mercy. ||3||
    दीन दइआल क्रिपाल प्रभ सुआमी तेरी सरणि दइआला ॥
    O Merciful to the meek, Kind and Compassionate Lord God, I seek Your Sanctuary.
    करि किरपा अपना नामु दीजै नानक साध रवाला ॥४॥११॥५८॥
    Take pity upon me, and bless me with Your Name. Nanak is the dust of the feet of the Holy. ||4||11||58||

[May 5th, 2014 - Monday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 750)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1509 on: May 06, 2014, 03:00:40 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    प्रीतम जानि लेहु मन माही ॥
    O dear friend, know this in your mind.
    अपने सुख सिउ ही जगु फांधिओ को काहू को नाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||
    सुख मै आनि बहुतु मिलि बैठत रहत चहू दिसि घेरै ॥
    In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides.
    बिपति परी सभ ही संगु छाडित कोऊ न आवत नेरै ॥१॥
    But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. ||1||
    घर की नारि बहुतु हितु जा सिउ सदा रहत संग लागी ॥
    Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you,
    जब ही हंस तजी इह कांइआ प्रेत प्रेत करि भागी ॥२॥
    Runs away crying, ""Ghost! Ghost!"", as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. ||2||
    इह बिधि को बिउहारु बनिओ है जा सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    This is the way they act - those whom we love so much.
    अंत बार नानक बिनु हरि जी कोऊ कामि न आइओ ॥३॥१२॥१३९॥
    At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. ||3||12||139||

[May 6th, 2014 - Tuesday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 634)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1510 on: May 07, 2014, 01:17:41 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    बुरे काम कउ ऊठि खलोइआ ॥
    He gets up early, to do his evil deeds,
    नाम की बेला पै पै सोइआ ॥१॥
    But when it is time to meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, then he sleeps. ||1||
    अउसरु अपना बूझै न इआना ॥
    The ignorant person does not take advantage of the opportunity.
    माइआ मोह रंगि लपटाना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He is attached to Maya, and engrossed in worldly delights. ||1||Pause||
    लोभ लहरि कउ बिगसि फूलि बैठा ॥
    He rides the waves of greed, puffed up with joy.
    साध जना का दरसु न डीठा ॥२॥
    He does not see the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the Holy. ||2||
    कबहू न समझै अगिआनु गवारा ॥
    The ignorant clown will never understand.
    बहुरि बहुरि लपटिओ जंजारा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Again and again, he becomes engrossed in entanglements. ||1||Pause||
    बिखै नाद करन सुणि भीना ॥
    He listens to the sounds of sin and the music of corruption, and he is pleased.
    हरि जसु सुनत आलसु मनि कीना ॥३॥
    His mind is too lazy to listen to the Praises of the Lord. ||3||
    द्रिसटि नाही रे पेखत अंधे ॥
    You do not see with your eyes - you are so blind!
    छोडि जाहि झूठे सभि धंधे ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    You shall have to leave all these false affairs. ||1||Pause||
    कहु नानक प्रभ बखस करीजै ॥
    Says Nanak, please forgive me, God.
    करि किरपा मोहि साधसंगु दीजै ॥४॥
    Have Mercy upon me, and bless me with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||4||
    तउ किछु पाईऐ जउ होईऐ रेना ॥
    He alone obtains something, who becomes the dust under the feet of all.
    जिसहि बुझाए तिसु नामु लैना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥२॥८॥
    And he alone repeats the Naam, whom God causes to understand. ||1||Pause||2||8||

[May 07, 2014, Wednesday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 738)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1511 on: May 08, 2014, 01:18:55 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    फिरत फिरत भेटे जन साधू पूरै गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    Wandering and roaming around, I met the Holy Perfect Guru, who has taught me.
    आन सगल बिधि कांमि न आवै हरि हरि नामु धिआइआ ॥१॥
    All other devices did not work, so I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||
    ता ते मोहि धारी ओट गोपाल ॥
    For this reason, I sought the Protection and Support of my Lord, the Cherisher of the Universe.
    सरनि परिओ पूरन परमेसुर बिनसे सगल जंजाल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I sought the Sanctuary of the Perfect Transcendent Lord, and all my entanglements were dissolved. ||Pause||
    सुरग मिरत पइआल भू मंडल सगल बिआपे माइ ॥
    Paradise, the earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the globe of the world - all are engrossed in Maya.
    जीअ उधारन सभ कुल तारन हरि हरि नामु धिआइ ॥२॥
    To save your soul, and liberate all your ancestors, meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||2||
    नानक नामु निरंजनु गाईऐ पाईऐ सरब निधाना ॥
    O Nanak, singing the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate Lord, all treasures are obtained.
    करि किरपा जिसु देइ सुआमी बिरले काहू जाना ॥३॥३॥२१॥
    Only that rare person, whom the Lord and Master blesses with His Grace, comes to know this. ||3||3||21||

[May 08, 2014, Thursday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 676)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1512 on: May 09, 2014, 01:01:37 PM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    वडे वडे राजन अरु भूमन ता की त्रिसन न बूझी ॥
    The desires of the greatest of the great kings and landlords cannot be satisfied.
    लपटि रहे माइआ रंग माते लोचन कछू न सूझी ॥१॥
    They remain engrossed in Maya, intoxicated with the pleasures of their wealth; their eyes see nothing else at all. ||1||
    बिखिआ महि किन ही त्रिपति न पाई ॥
    No one has ever found satisfaction in sin and corruption.
    जिउ पावकु ईधनि नही ध्रापै बिनु हरि कहा अघाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The flame is not satisfied by more fuel; how can one be satisfied without the Lord? ||Pause||
    दिनु दिनु करत भोजन बहु बिंजन ता की मिटै न भूखा ॥
    Day after day, he eats his meals with many different foods, but his hunger is not eradicated.
    उदमु करै सुआन की निआई चारे कुंटा घोखा ॥२॥
    He runs around like a dog, searching in the four directions. ||2||
    कामवंत कामी बहु नारी पर ग्रिह जोह न चूकै ॥
    The lustful, lecherous man desires many women, and he never stops peeking into the homes of others.
    दिन प्रति करै करै पछुतापै सोग लोभ महि सूकै ॥३॥
    Day after day, he commits adultery again and again, and then he regrets his actions; he wastes away in misery and greed. ||3||
    हरि हरि नामु अपार अमोला अम्रितु एकु निधाना ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is incomparable and priceless; it is the treasure of Ambrosial Nectar.
    सूखु सहजु आनंदु संतन कै नानक गुर ते जाना ॥४॥६॥
    The Saints abide in peace, poise and bliss; O Nanak, through the Guru, this is known. ||4||6||

[May 9th, 2014 - Friday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 672)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1513 on: May 10, 2014, 11:47:50 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    थालै विचि तै वसतू पईओ हरि भोजनु अम्रितु सारु ॥
    Upon the plate, three things have been placed; this is the sublime, ambrosial food of the Lord.
    जितु खाधै मनु त्रिपतीऐ पाईऐ मोख दुआरु ॥
    Eating this, the mind is satisfied, and the Door of Salvation is found.
    इहु भोजनु अलभु है संतहु लभै गुर वीचारि ॥
    It is so difficult to obtain this food, O Saints; it is obtained only by contemplating the Guru.
    एह मुदावणी किउ विचहु कढीऐ सदा रखीऐ उरि धारि ॥
    Why should we cast this riddle out of our minds? We should keep it ever enshrined in our hearts.
    एह मुदावणी सतिगुरू पाई गुरसिखा लधी भालि ॥
    The True Guru has posed this riddle. The Guru's Sikhs have found its solution.
    नानक जिसु बुझाए सु बुझसी हरि पाइआ गुरमुखि घालि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, he alone understands this, whom the Lord inspires to understand. The Gurmukhs work hard, and find the Lord. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    जो धुरि मेले से मिलि रहे सतिगुर सिउ चितु लाइ ॥
    Those whom the Primal Lord unites, remain in Union with Him; they focus their consciousness on the True Guru.
    आपि विछोड़ेनु से विछुड़े दूजै भाइ खुआइ ॥
    Those whom the Lord Himself separates, remain separated; in the love of duality, they are ruined.
    नानक विणु करमा किआ पाईऐ पूरबि लिखिआ कमाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without good karma, what can anyone obtain? He earns what he is pre-destined to receive. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    बहि सखीआ जसु गावहि गावणहारीआ ॥
    Sitting together, the companions sing the Songs of the Lord's Praises.
    हरि नामु सलाहिहु नित हरि कउ बलिहारीआ ॥
    They praise the Lord's Name continually; they are a sacrifice to the Lord.
    जिनी सुणि मंनिआ हरि नाउ तिना हउ वारीआ ॥
    Those who hear, and believe in the Lord's Name, to them I am a sacrifice.
    गुरमुखीआ हरि मेलु मिलावणहारीआ ॥
    O Lord, let me unite with the Gurmukhs, who are united with You.
    हउ बलि जावा दिनु राति गुर देखणहारीआ ॥८॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who, day and night, behold their Guru. ||8||

[May 10th, 2014 - Saturday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 645)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1514 on: May 10, 2014, 11:32:52 PM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||

[May 11, 2014, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 678)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments