Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 595349 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #1635 on: September 09, 2014, 06:34:38 AM »
  • Publish

बिहागड़ा महला ५ ॥
    Bihaagraa, Fifth Mehl:
    खोजत संत फिरहि प्रभ प्राण अधारे राम ॥
    The Saints go around, searching for God, the support of their breath of life.
    ताणु तनु खीन भइआ बिनु मिलत पिआरे राम ॥
    They lose the strength of their bodies, if they do not merge with their Beloved Lord.
    प्रभ मिलहु पिआरे मइआ धारे करि दइआ लड़ि लाइ लीजीऐ ॥
    O God, my Beloved, please, bestow Your kindness upon me, that I may merge with You; by Your Mercy, attach me to the hem of Your robe.
    देहि नामु अपना जपउ सुआमी हरि दरस पेखे जीजीऐ ॥
    Bless me with Your Name, that I may chant it, O Lord and Master; beholding the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan, I live.
    समरथ पूरन सदा निहचल ऊच अगम अपारे ॥
    He is all-powerful, perfect, eternal and unchanging, exalted, unapproachable and infinite.
    बिनवंति नानक धारि किरपा मिलहु प्रान पिआरे ॥१॥
    Prays Nanak, bestow Your Mercy upon me, O Beloved of my soul, that I may merge with You. ||1||
    जप तप बरत कीने पेखन कउ चरणा राम ॥
    I have practiced chanting, intensive meditation and fasting, to see Your Feet, O Lord.
    तपति न कतहि बुझै बिनु सुआमी सरणा राम ॥
    But still, my burning is not quenched, without the Sanctuary of the Lord Master.
    प्रभ सरणि तेरी काटि बेरी संसारु सागरु तारीऐ ॥
    I seek Your Sanctuary, God - please, cut away my bonds and carry me across the world-ocean.
    अनाथ निरगुनि कछु न जाना मेरा गुणु अउगणु न बीचारीऐ ॥
    I am masterless, worthless, and I know nothing; please do not count up my merits and demerits.
    दीन दइआल गोपाल प्रीतम समरथ कारण करणा ॥
    O Lord, Merciful to the meek, Sustainer of the world, O Beloved, Almighty Cause of causes.
    नानक चात्रिक हरि बूंद मागै जपि जीवा हरि हरि चरणा ॥२॥
    Nanak, the song-bird, begs for the rain-drop of the Lord's Name; meditating on the Feet of the Lord, Har, Har, he lives. ||2||
    अमिअ सरोवरो पीउ हरि हरि नामा राम ॥
    Drink in the Ambrosial Nectar from the pool of the Lord; chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    संतह संगि मिलै जपि पूरन कामा राम ॥
    In the Society of the Saints, one meets the Lord; meditating on Him, one's affairs are resolved.
    सभ काम पूरन दुख बिदीरन हरि निमख मनहु न बीसरै ॥
    God is the One who accomplishes everything; He is the Dispeller of pain. Never forget Him from your mind, even for an instant.
    आनंद अनदिनु सदा साचा सरब गुण जगदीसरै ॥
    He is blissful, night and day; He is forever True. All Glories are contained in the Lord in the Universe.
    अगणत ऊच अपार ठाकुर अगम जा को धामा ॥
    Incalculable, lofty and infinite is the Lord and Master. Unapproachable is His home.
    बिनवंति नानक मेरी इछ पूरन मिले स्रीरंग रामा ॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, my desires are fulfilled; I have met the Lord, the Greatest Lover. ||3||
    कई कोटिक जग फला सुणि गावनहारे राम ॥
    The fruits of many millions of charitable feasts come to those who listen to and sing the Lord's Praise.
    हरि हरि नामु जपत कुल सगले तारे राम ॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, all one's generations are carried across.
    हरि नामु जपत सोहंत प्राणी ता की महिमा कित गना ॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, one is beautified; what Praises of His can I chant?
    हरि बिसरु नाही प्रान पिआरे चितवंति दरसनु सद मना ॥
    I shall never forget the Lord; He is the Beloved of my soul. My mind constantly yearns for the Blessed Vision of His Darshan.
    सुभ दिवस आए गहि कंठि लाए प्रभ ऊच अगम अपारे ॥
    Auspicious is that day, when God, the lofty, inaccessible and infinite, hugs me close in His embrace.
    बिनवंति नानक सफलु सभु किछु प्रभ मिले अति पिआरे ॥४॥३॥६॥
    Prays Nanak, everything is fruitful - I have met my supremely beloved Lord God. ||4||3||6||

[September 9, 2014, Tuesday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 545)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1636 on: September 10, 2014, 09:02:11 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||

[September 10th, 2014 - Wednesday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 678)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1637 on: September 11, 2014, 08:00:47 AM »
  • Publish

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    रागु सूही बाणी सेख फरीद जी की ॥
    Raag Soohee, The Word Of Shaykh Fareed Jee:
    तपि तपि लुहि लुहि हाथ मरोरउ ॥
    Burning and burning, writhing in pain, I wring my hands.
    बावलि होई सो सहु लोरउ ॥
    I have gone insane, seeking my Husband Lord.
    तै सहि मन महि कीआ रोसु ॥
    O my Husband Lord, You are angry with me in Your Mind.
    मुझु अवगन सह नाही दोसु ॥१॥
    The fault is with me, and not with my Husband Lord. ||1||
    तै साहिब की मै सार न जानी ॥
    O my Lord and Master, I do not know Your excellence and worth.
    जोबनु खोइ पाछै पछुतानी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Having wasted my youth, now I come to regret and repent. ||1||Pause||
    काली कोइल तू कित गुन काली ॥
    O black bird, what qualities have made you black?
    अपने प्रीतम के हउ बिरहै जाली ॥
    "I have been burnt by separation from my Beloved."
    पिरहि बिहून कतहि सुखु पाए ॥
    Without her Husband Lord, how can the soul-bride ever find peace?
    जा होइ क्रिपालु ता प्रभू मिलाए ॥२॥
    When He becomes merciful, then God unites us with Himself. ||2||
    विधण खूही मुंध इकेली ॥
    The lonely soul-bride suffers in the pit of the world.
    ना को साथी ना को बेली ॥
    She has no companions, and no friends.
    करि किरपा प्रभि साधसंगि मेली ॥
    In His Mercy, God has united me with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    जा फिरि देखा ता मेरा अलहु बेली ॥३॥
    And when I look again, then I find God as my Helper. ||3||
    वाट हमारी खरी उडीणी ॥
    The path upon which I must walk is very depressing.
    खंनिअहु तिखी बहुतु पिईणी ॥
    It is sharper than a two-edged sword, and very narrow.
    उसु ऊपरि है मारगु मेरा ॥
    That is where my path lies.
    सेख फरीदा पंथु सम्हारि सवेरा ॥४॥१॥
    O Shaykh Fareed, think of that path early on. ||4||1||

[September 11th, 2014 - Thursday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 794)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1638 on: September 12, 2014, 08:36:59 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ ॥
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl:
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे बहुता दुखु लागा जुग चारे भरमाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, he suffers in terrible pain, and throughout the four ages, he wanders aimlessly.
    हम दीन तुम जुगु जुगु दाते सबदे देहि बुझाई ॥१॥
    I am poor and meek, and throughout the ages, You are the Great Giver - please, grant me the understanding of the Shabad. ||1||
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करहु तुम पिआरे ॥
    O Dear Beloved Lord, please show mercy to me.
    सतिगुरु दाता मेलि मिलावहु हरि नामु देवहु आधारे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unite me in the Union of the True Guru, the Great Giver, and give me the support of the Lord's Name. ||Pause||
    मनसा मारि दुबिधा सहजि समाणी पाइआ नामु अपारा ॥
    Conquering my desires and duality, I have merged in celestial peace, and I have found the Naam, the Name of the Infinite Lord.
    हरि रसु चाखि मनु निरमलु होआ किलबिख काटणहारा ॥२॥
    I have tasted the sublime essence of the Lord, and my soul has become immaculately pure; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||2||
    सबदि मरहु फिरि जीवहु सद ही ता फिरि मरणु न होई ॥
    Dying in the Word of the Shabad, you shall live forever, and you shall never die again.
    अम्रितु नामु सदा मनि मीठा सबदे पावै कोई ॥३॥
    The Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam is ever-sweet to the mind; but how few are those who obtain the Shabad. ||3||
    दातै दाति रखी हथि अपणै जिसु भावै तिसु देई ॥
    The Great Giver keeps His Gifts in His Hand; He gives them to those with whom He is pleased.
    नानक नामि रते सुखु पाइआ दरगह जापहि सेई ॥४॥११॥
    O Nanak, imbued with the Naam, they find peace, and in the Court of the Lord, they are exalted. ||4||11||

[September 12, 2014, Friday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 603)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1639 on: September 13, 2014, 12:57:21 PM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला १ ॥
    Wadahans, First Mehl:
    जिनि जगु सिरजि समाइआ सो साहिबु कुदरति जाणोवा ॥
    The One who creates and dissolves the world - that Lord and Master alone knows His creative power.
    सचड़ा दूरि न भालीऐ घटि घटि सबदु पछाणोवा ॥
    Do not search for the True Lord far away; recognize the Word of the Shabad in each and every heart.
    सचु सबदु पछाणहु दूरि न जाणहु जिनि एह रचना राची ॥
    Recognize the Shabad, and do not think that the Lord is far away; He created this creation.
    नामु धिआए ता सुखु पाए बिनु नावै पिड़ काची ॥
    Meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, one obtains peace; without the Naam, he plays a losing game.
    जिनि थापी बिधि जाणै सोई किआ को कहै वखाणो ॥
    The One who established the Universe, He alone knows the Way; what can anyone say?
    जिनि जगु थापि वताइआ जालो सो साहिबु परवाणो ॥१॥
    The One who established the world cast the net of Maya over it; accept Him as your Lord and Master. ||1||
    बाबा आइआ है उठि चलणा अध पंधै है संसारोवा ॥
    O Baba, he has come, and now he must get up and depart; this world is only a way-station.
    सिरि सिरि सचड़ै लिखिआ दुखु सुखु पुरबि वीचारोवा ॥
    Upon each and every head, the True Lord writes their destiny of pain and pleasure, according to their past actions.
    दुखु सुखु दीआ जेहा कीआ सो निबहै जीअ नाले ॥
    He bestows pain and pleasure, according to the deeds done; the record of these deeds stays with the soul.
    जेहे करम कराए करता दूजी कार न भाले ॥
    He does those deeds which the Creator Lord causes him to do; he attempts no other actions.
    आपि निरालमु धंधै बाधी करि हुकमु छडावणहारो ॥
    The Lord Himself is detached, while the world is entangled in conflict; by His Command, He emancipates it.
    अजु कलि करदिआ कालु बिआपै दूजै भाइ विकारो ॥२॥
    He may put this off today, but tomorrow he is seized by death; in love with duality, he practices corruption. ||2||
    जम मारग पंथु न सुझई उझड़ु अंध गुबारोवा ॥
    The path of death is dark and dismal; the way cannot be seen.
    ना जलु लेफ तुलाईआ ना भोजन परकारोवा ॥
    There is no water, no quilt or mattress, and no food there.
    भोजन भाउ न ठंढा पाणी ना कापड़ु सीगारो ॥
    He receives no food there, no honor or water, no clothes or decorations.
    गलि संगलु सिरि मारे ऊभौ ना दीसै घर बारो ॥
    The chain is put around his neck, and the Messenger of Death standing over his head strikes him; he cannot see the door of his home.
    इब के राहे जमनि नाही पछुताणे सिरि भारो ॥
    The seeds planted on this path do not sprout; bearing the weight of his sins upon his head, he regrets and repents.
    बिनु साचे को बेली नाही साचा एहु बीचारो ॥३॥
    Without the True Lord, no one is his friend; reflect upon this as true. ||3||
    बाबा रोवहि रवहि सु जाणीअहि मिलि रोवै गुण सारेवा ॥
    O Baba, they alone are known to truly weep and wail, who meet together and weep, chanting the Praises of the Lord.
    रोवै माइआ मुठड़ी धंधड़ा रोवणहारेवा ॥
    Defrauded by Maya and worldly affairs, the weepers weep.
    धंधा रोवै मैलु न धोवै सुपनंतरु संसारो ॥
    They weep for the sake of worldly affairs, and they do not wash off their own filth; the world is merely a dream.
    जिउ बाजीगरु भरमै भूलै झूठि मुठी अहंकारो ॥
    Like the juggler, deceiving by his tricks, one is deluded by egotism, falsehood and illusion.
    आपे मारगि पावणहारा आपे करम कमाए ॥
    The Lord Himself reveals the Path; He Himself is the Doer of deeds.
    नामि रते गुरि पूरै राखे नानक सहजि सुभाए ॥४॥४॥
    Those who are imbued with the Naam, are protected by the Perfect Guru, O Nanak; they merge in celestial bliss. ||4||4||

[September 13, 2014, Saturday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 581)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1640 on: September 15, 2014, 07:58:51 AM »
  • Publish

रामकली महला ५ ॥
    Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:
    राखनहार दइआल ॥
    The Savior Lord is merciful.
    कोटि भव खंडे निमख खिआल ॥
    Millions of incarnations are eradicated in an instant, contemplating the Lord.
    सगल अराधहि जंत ॥
    All beings worship and adore Him.
    मिलीऐ प्रभ गुर मिलि मंत ॥१॥
    Receiving the Guru's Mantra, one meets God. ||1||
    जीअन को दाता मेरा प्रभु ॥
    My God is the Giver of souls.
    पूरन परमेसुर सुआमी घटि घटि राता मेरा प्रभु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Transcendent Lord Master, my God, imbues each and every heart. ||1||Pause||
    ता की गही मन ओट ॥
    My mind has grasped His Support.
    बंधन ते होई छोट ॥
    My bonds have been shattered.
    हिरदै जपि परमानंद ॥
    Within my heart, I meditate on the Lord, the embodiment of supreme bliss.
    मन माहि भए अनंद ॥२॥
    My mind is filled with ecstasy. ||2||
    तारण तरण हरि सरण ॥
    The Lord's Sanctuary is the boat to carry us across.
    जीवन रूप हरि चरण ॥
    The Lord's Feet are the embodiment of life itself.
    संतन के प्राण अधार ॥
    They are the Support of the breath of life of the Saints.
    ऊचे ते ऊच अपार ॥३॥
    God is infinite, the highest of the high. ||3||
    सु मति सारु जितु हरि सिमरीजै ॥
    That mind is excellent and sublime, which meditates in remembrance on the Lord.
    करि किरपा जिसु आपे दीजै ॥
    In His Mercy, the Lord Himself bestows it.
    सूख सहज आनंद हरि नाउ ॥
    Peace, intuitive poise and bliss are found in the Lord's Name.
    नानक जपिआ गुर मिलि नाउ ॥४॥२७॥३८॥
    Meeting with the Guru, Nanak chants the Name. ||4||27||38||

[September 14, 2014, Sunday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 894)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1641 on: September 15, 2014, 08:03:58 AM »
  • Publish

बिलावलु महला ५ छंत
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl, Chhant:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सखी आउ सखी वसि आउ सखी असी पिर का मंगलु गावह ॥
    Come, O my sisters, come, O my companions, and let us remain under the Lord's control. Let's sing the Songs of Bliss of our Husband Lord.
    तजि मानु सखी तजि मानु सखी मतु आपणे प्रीतम भावह ॥
    Renounce your pride, O my companions, renounce your egotistical pride, O my sisters, so that you may become pleasing to your Beloved.
    तजि मानु मोहु बिकारु दूजा सेवि एकु निरंजनो ॥
    Renounce pride, emotional attachment, corruption and duality, and serve the One Immaculate Lord.
    लगु चरण सरण दइआल प्रीतम सगल दुरत बिखंडनो ॥
    Hold tight to the Sanctuary of the Feet of the Merciful Lord, your Beloved, the Destroyer of all sins.
    होइ दास दासी तजि उदासी बहुड़ि बिधी न धावा ॥
    Be the slave of His slaves, forsake sorrow and sadness, and do not bother with other devices.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै करहु किरपा तामि मंगलु गावा ॥१॥
    Prays Nanak, O Lord, please bless me with Your Mercy, that I may sing Your songs of bliss. ||1||
    अम्रितु प्रिअ का नामु मै अंधुले टोहनी ॥
    The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of my Beloved, is like a cane to a blind man.
    ओह जोहै बहु परकार सुंदरि मोहनी ॥
    Maya seduces in so many ways, like a beautiful enticing woman.
    मोहनी महा बचित्रि चंचलि अनिक भाव दिखावए ॥
    This enticer is so incredibly beautiful and clever; she entices with countless suggestive gestures.
    होइ ढीठ मीठी मनहि लागै नामु लैण न आवए ॥
    Maya is stubborn and persistent; she seems so sweet to the mind, and then he does not chant the Naam.
    ग्रिह बनहि तीरै बरत पूजा बाट घाटै जोहनी ॥
    At home, in the forest, on the banks of sacred rivers, fasting, worshipping, on the roads and on the shore, she is spying.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै दइआ धारहु मै नामु अंधुले टोहनी ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, please bless me with Your Kindness, Lord; I am blind, and Your Name is my cane. ||2||
    मोहि अनाथ प्रिअ नाथ जिउ जानहु तिउ रखहु ॥
    I am helpless and masterless; You, O my Beloved, are my Lord and Master. As it pleases You, so do You protect me.
    चतुराई मोहि नाहि रीझावउ कहि मुखहु ॥
    I have no wisdom or cleverness; what face should I put on to please You?
    नह चतुरि सुघरि सुजान बेती मोहि निरगुनि गुनु नही ॥
    I am not clever, skillful or wise; I am worthless, without any virtue at all.
    नह रूप धूप न नैण बंके जह भावै तह रखु तुही ॥
    I have no beauty or pleasing smell, no beautiful eyes. As it pleases You, please preserve me, O Lord.
    जै जै जइअ्मपहि सगल जा कउ करुणापति गति किनि लखहु ॥
    His victory is celebrated by all; how can I know the state of the Lord of Mercy?
    नानकु पइअ्मपै सेव सेवकु जिउ जानहु तिउ मोहि रखहु ॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, I am the servant of Your servants; as it pleases You, please preserve me. ||3||
    मोहि मछुली तुम नीर तुझ बिनु किउ सरै ॥
    I am the fish, and You are the water; without You, what can I do?
    मोहि चात्रिक तुम्ह बूंद त्रिपतउ मुखि परै ॥
    I am the rainbird, and You are the rain-drop; when it falls into my mouth, I am satisfied.
    मुखि परै हरै पिआस मेरी जीअ हीआ प्रानपते ॥
    When it falls into my mouth, my thirst is quenched; You are the Lord of my soul, my heart, my breath of life.
    लाडिले लाड लडाइ सभ महि मिलु हमारी होइ गते ॥
    Touch me, and caress me, O Lord, You are in all; let me meet You, so that I may be emancipated.
    चीति चितवउ मिटु अंधारे जिउ आस चकवी दिनु चरै ॥
    In my consciousness I remember You, and the darkness is dispelled, like the chakvi duck, which longs to see the dawn.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै प्रिअ संगि मेली मछुली नीरु न वीसरै ॥४॥
    Prays Nanak, O my Beloved, please unite me with Yourself; the fish never forgets the water. ||4||
    धनि धंनि हमारे भाग घरि आइआ पिरु मेरा ॥
    Blessed, blessed is my destiny; my Husband Lord has come into my home.
    सोहे बंक दुआर सगला बनु हरा ॥
    The gate of my mansion is so beautiful, and all my gardens are so green and alive.
    हर हरा सुआमी सुखह गामी अनद मंगल रसु घणा ॥
    My peace-giving Lord and Master has rejuvenated me, and blessed me with great joy, bliss and love.
    नवल नवतन नाहु बाला कवन रसना गुन भणा ॥
    My Young Husband Lord is eternally young, and His body is forever youthful; what tongue can I use to chant His Glorious Praises?
    मेरी सेज सोही देखि मोही सगल सहसा दुखु हरा ॥
    My bed is beautiful; gazing upon Him, I am fascinated, and all my doubts and pains are dispelled.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै मेरी आस पूरी मिले सुआमी अपर्मपरा ॥५॥१॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, my hopes are fulfilled; my Lord and Master is unlimited. ||5||1||3||

[September 15th, 2014 - Monday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 847)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1642 on: September 17, 2014, 11:43:32 AM »
  • Publish

तिलंग घरु २ महला ५ ॥
    Tilang, Second House, Fifth Mehl:
    तुधु बिनु दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    There is no other than You, Lord.
    तू करतारु करहि सो होइ ॥
    You are the Creator; whatever You do, that alone happens.
    तेरा जोरु तेरी मनि टेक ॥
    You are the strength, and You are the support of the mind.
    सदा सदा जपि नानक एक ॥१॥
    Forever and ever, meditate, O Nanak, on the One. ||1||
    सभ ऊपरि पारब्रहमु दातारु ॥
    The Great Giver is the Supreme Lord God over all.
    तेरी टेक तेरा आधारु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You are our support, You are our sustainer. ||Pause||
    है तूहै तू होवनहार ॥
    You are, You are, and You shall ever be,
    अगम अगाधि ऊच आपार ॥
    O inaccessible, unfathomable, lofty and infinite Lord.
    जो तुधु सेवहि तिन भउ दुखु नाहि ॥
    Those who serve You, are not touched by fear or suffering.
    गुर परसादि नानक गुण गाहि ॥२॥
    By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||
    जो दीसै सो तेरा रूपु ॥
    Whatever is seen, is Your form, O treasure of virtue,
    गुण निधान गोविंद अनूप ॥
    O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of incomparable beauty.
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि जन सोइ ॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, His humble servant becomes like Him.
    नानक करमि परापति होइ ॥३॥
    O Nanak, by His Grace, we obtain Him. ||3||
    जिनि जपिआ तिस कउ बलिहार ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who meditate on the Lord.
    तिस कै संगि तरै संसार ॥
    Associating with them, the whole world is saved.
    कहु नानक प्रभ लोचा पूरि ॥
    Says Nanak, God fulfills our hopes and aspirations.
    संत जना की बाछउ धूरि ॥४॥२॥
    I long for the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||4||2||

[September 16, 2014, Tuesday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 723)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1643 on: September 17, 2014, 11:49:00 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सभु जगु जिनहि उपाइआ भाई करण कारण समरथु ॥
    The One who created the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, is the Almighty Lord, the Cause of causes.
    जीउ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ भाई दे करि अपणी वथु ॥
    He fashioned the soul and the body, O Siblings of Destiny, by His own power.
    किनि कहीऐ किउ देखीऐ भाई करता एकु अकथु ॥
    How can He be described? How can He be seen, O Siblings of Destiny? The Creator is One; He is indescribable.
    गुरु गोविंदु सलाहीऐ भाई जिस ते जापै तथु ॥१॥
    Praise the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, O Siblings of Destiny; through Him, the essence is known. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपीऐ हरि भगवंता ॥
    O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Lord God.
    नाम दानु देइ जन अपने दूख दरद का हंता ॥ रहाउ ॥
    He blesses His servant with the gift of the Naam; He is the Destroyer of pain and suffering. ||Pause||
    जा कै घरि सभु किछु है भाई नउ निधि भरे भंडार ॥
    Everything is in His home, O Siblings of Destiny; His warehouse is overflowing with the nine treasures.
    तिस की कीमति ना पवै भाई ऊचा अगम अपार ॥
    His worth cannot be estimated, O Siblings of Destiny; He is lofty, inaccessible and infinite.
    जीअ जंत प्रतिपालदा भाई नित नित करदा सार ॥
    He cherishes all beings and creatures, O Siblings of Destiny; he continually takes care of them.
    सतिगुरु पूरा भेटीऐ भाई सबदि मिलावणहार ॥२॥
    So meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, and merge in the Word of the Shabad. ||2||
    सचे चरण सरेवीअहि भाई भ्रमु भउ होवै नासु ॥
    Adoring the feet of the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, doubt and fear are dispelled.
    मिलि संत सभा मनु मांजीऐ भाई हरि कै नामि निवासु ॥
    Joining the Society of the Saints, cleanse your mind, O Siblings of Destiny, and dwell in the Name of the Lord.
    मिटै अंधेरा अगिआनता भाई कमल होवै परगासु ॥
    The darkness of ignorance shall be dispelled, O Siblings of Destiny, and the lotus of your heart shall blossom forth.
    गुर बचनी सुखु ऊपजै भाई सभि फल सतिगुर पासि ॥३॥
    By the Guru's Word, peace wells up, O Siblings of Destiny; all fruits are with the True Guru. ||3||
    मेरा तेरा छोडीऐ भाई होईऐ सभ की धूरि ॥
    Give up your sense of mine and yours, O Siblings of Destiny, and become the dust of the feet of all.
    घटि घटि ब्रहमु पसारिआ भाई पेखै सुणै हजूरि ॥
    In each and every heart, God is contained, O Siblings of Destiny; He sees, and hears, and is ever-present with us.
    जितु दिनि विसरै पारब्रहमु भाई तितु दिनि मरीऐ झूरि ॥
    On that day when one forgets the Supreme Lord God, O Siblings of Destiny, on that day, one ought to die crying out in pain.
    करन करावन समरथो भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥४॥
    He is the all-powerful Cause of Causes, O Siblings of Destiny; he is totally filled with all powers. ||4||
    प्रेम पदारथु नामु है भाई माइआ मोह बिनासु ॥
    The Love of the Name is the greatest treasure, O Siblings of Destiny; through it, emotional attachment to Maya is dispelled.
    तिसु भावै ता मेलि लए भाई हिरदै नाम निवासु ॥
    If it is pleasing to His Will, then He unites us in His Union, O Siblings of Destiny; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to abide in the mind.
    गुरमुखि कमलु प्रगासीऐ भाई रिदै होवै परगासु ॥
    The heart-lotus of the Gurmukh blossoms forth, O Siblings of Destiny, and the heart is illumined.
    प्रगटु भइआ परतापु प्रभ भाई मउलिआ धरति अकासु ॥५॥
    The Glory of God has been revealed, O Siblings of Destiny, and the earth and sky have blossomed forth. ||5||
    गुरि पूरै संतोखिआ भाई अहिनिसि लागा भाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has blessed me with contentment, O Siblings of Destiny; day and night, I remain attached to the Lord's Love.
    रसना रामु रवै सदा भाई साचा सादु सुआउ ॥
    My tongue continually chants the Lord's Name, O Siblings of Destiny; this is the true taste, and the object of human life.
    करनी सुणि सुणि जीविआ भाई निहचलु पाइआ थाउ ॥
    Listening with my ears, I hear and so I live, O Siblings of Destiny; I have obtained the unchanging, unmoving state.
    जिसु परतीति न आवई भाई सो जीअड़ा जलि जाउ ॥६॥
    That soul,which does not place its faith in the Lord shall burn, O Siblings of Destiny. ||6||
    बहु गुण मेरे साहिबै भाई हउ तिस कै बलि जाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master has so many virtues, O Siblings of Destiny; I am a sacrifice to Him.
    ओहु निरगुणीआरे पालदा भाई देइ निथावे थाउ ॥
    He nurtures even the most worthless, O Siblings of Destiny, and gives home to the homeless.
    रिजकु स्मबाहे सासि सासि भाई गूड़ा जा का नाउ ॥
    He gives us nourishment with each and every breath, O Siblings of Destiny; His Name is everlasting.
    जिसु गुरु साचा भेटीऐ भाई पूरा तिसु करमाउ ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, does so only by perfect destiny. ||7||
    तिसु बिनु घड़ी न जीवीऐ भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥
    Without Him, I cannot live, even for an instant, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally filled with all powers.
    सासि गिरासि न विसरै भाई पेखउ सदा हजूरि ॥
    With every breath and morsel of food, I will not forget Him, O Siblings of Destiny; I behold Him ever-present.
    साधू संगि मिलाइआ भाई सरब रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meet Him, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally pervading and permeating everywhere.
    जिना प्रीति न लगीआ भाई से नित नित मरदे झूरि ॥८॥
    Those who do not embrace love for the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, always die crying out in pain. ||8||
    अंचलि लाइ तराइआ भाई भउजलु दुखु संसारु ॥
    Grasping hold of the hem of His robe, O Siblings of Destiny, we are carried across the world-ocean of fear and pain.
    करि किरपा नदरि निहालिआ भाई कीतोनु अंगु अपारु ॥
    By His Glance of Grace, He has blessed us, O Siblings of Destiny; He shall be with us until the very end.
    मनु तनु सीतलु होइआ भाई भोजनु नाम अधारु ॥
    My mind and body are soothed and calmed, O Siblings of Destiny, nourished by the food of the Naam.
    नानक तिसु सरणागती भाई जि किलबिख काटणहारु ॥९॥१॥
    Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, O Siblings of Destiny; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||9||1||

[September 17, 2014, Wednesday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 639)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1644 on: September 18, 2014, 08:21:02 AM »
  • Publish

रागु धनासरी बाणी भगत कबीर जी की
    Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जो जनु भाउ भगति कछु जानै ता कउ अचरजु काहो ॥
    That humble being, who knows even a little about loving devotional worship - what surprises are there for him?
    जिउ जलु जल महि पैसि न निकसै तिउ ढुरि मिलिओ जुलाहो ॥१॥
    Like water, dripping into water, which cannot be separated out again, so is the weaver Kabeer, with softened heart, merged into the Lord. ||1||
    हरि के लोगा मै तउ मति का भोरा ॥
    O people of the Lord, I am just a simple-minded fool.
    जउ तनु कासी तजहि कबीरा रमईऐ कहा निहोरा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If Kabeer were to leave his body at Benares, and so liberate himself, what obligation would he have to the Lord? ||1||Pause||
    कहतु कबीरु सुनहु रे लोई भरमि न भूलहु कोई ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O people - do not be deluded by doubt.
    किआ कासी किआ ऊखरु मगहरु रामु रिदै जउ होई ॥२॥३॥
    What is the difference between Benares and the barren land of Maghar, if the Lord is within one's heart? ||2||3||

[September 18th, 2014 - Thursday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 692)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1645 on: September 19, 2014, 08:43:17 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही असटपदीआ महला ४ घरु २
    Raag Soohee, Ashtapadees, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    कोई आणि मिलावै मेरा प्रीतमु पिआरा हउ तिसु पहि आपु वेचाई ॥१॥
    If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||
    दरसनु हरि देखण कै ताई ॥
    I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.
    क्रिपा करहि ता सतिगुरु मेलहि हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||
    जे सुखु देहि त तुझहि अराधी दुखि भी तुझै धिआई ॥२॥
    If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. ||2||
    जे भुख देहि त इत ही राजा दुख विचि सूख मनाई ॥३॥
    Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. ||3||
    तनु मनु काटि काटि सभु अरपी विचि अगनी आपु जलाई ॥४॥
    I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. ||4||
    पखा फेरी पाणी ढोवा जो देवहि सो खाई ॥५॥
    I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. ||5||
    नानकु गरीबु ढहि पइआ दुआरै हरि मेलि लैहु वडिआई ॥६॥
    Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lord's Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. ||6||
    अखी काढि धरी चरणा तलि सभ धरती फिरि मत पाई ॥७॥
    Taking out my eyes, I place them at Your Feet; after travelling over the entire earth, I have come to understand this. ||7||
    जे पासि बहालहि ता तुझहि अराधी जे मारि कढहि भी धिआई ॥८॥
    If You seat me near You, then I worship and adore You. Even if You beat me and drive me out, I will still meditate on You. ||8||
    जे लोकु सलाहे ता तेरी उपमा जे निंदै त छोडि न जाई ॥९॥
    If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You. ||9||
    जे तुधु वलि रहै ता कोई किहु आखउ तुधु विसरिऐ मरि जाई ॥१०॥
    If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything. But if I were to forget You, then I would die. ||10||
    वारि वारि जाई गुर ऊपरि पै पैरी संत मनाई ॥११॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru; falling at His Feet, I surrender to the Saintly Guru. ||11||
    नानकु विचारा भइआ दिवाना हरि तउ दरसन कै ताई ॥१२॥
    Poor Nanak has gone insane, longing for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||12||
    झखड़ु झागी मीहु वरसै भी गुरु देखण जाई ॥१३॥
    Even in violent storms and torrential rain, I go out to catch a glimpse of my Guru. ||13||
    समुंदु सागरु होवै बहु खारा गुरसिखु लंघि गुर पहि जाई ॥१४॥
    Even though the oceans and the salty seas are very vast, the GurSikh will cross over it to get to his Guru. ||14||
    जिउ प्राणी जल बिनु है मरता तिउ सिखु गुर बिनु मरि जाई ॥१५॥
    Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. ||15||
    जिउ धरती सोभ करे जलु बरसै तिउ सिखु गुर मिलि बिगसाई ॥१६॥
    Just as the earth looks beautiful when the rain falls, so does the Sikh blossom forth meeting the Guru. ||16||
    सेवक का होइ सेवकु वरता करि करि बिनउ बुलाई ॥१७॥
    I long to be the servant of Your servants; I call upon You reverently in prayer. ||17||
    नानक की बेनंती हरि पहि गुर मिलि गुर सुखु पाई ॥१८॥
    Nanak offers this prayer to the Lord, that he may meet the Guru, and find peace. ||18||
    तू आपे गुरु चेला है आपे गुर विचु दे तुझहि धिआई ॥१९॥
    You Yourself are the Guru, and You Yourself are the chaylaa, the disciple; through the Guru, I meditate on You. ||19||
    जो तुधु सेवहि सो तूहै होवहि तुधु सेवक पैज रखाई ॥२०॥
    Those who serve You, become You. You preserve the honor of Your servants. ||20||
    भंडार भरे भगती हरि तेरे जिसु भावै तिसु देवाई ॥२१॥
    O Lord, Your devotional worship is a treasure over-flowing. One who loves You, is blessed with it. ||21||
    जिसु तूं देहि सोई जनु पाए होर निहफल सभ चतुराई ॥२२॥
    That humble being alone receives it, unto whom You bestow it. All other clever tricks are fruitless. ||22||
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि गुरु अपुना सोइआ मनु जागाई ॥२३॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering my Guru in meditation, my sleeping mind is awakened. ||23||
    इकु दानु मंगै नानकु वेचारा हरि दासनि दासु कराई ॥२४॥
    Poor Nanak begs for this one blessing, that he may become the slave of the slaves of the Lord. ||24||
    जे गुरु झिड़के त मीठा लागै जे बखसे त गुर वडिआई ॥२५॥
    Even if the Guru rebukes me, He still seems very sweet to me. And if He actually forgives me, that is the Guru's greatness. ||25||
    गुरमुखि बोलहि सो थाइ पाए मनमुखि किछु थाइ न पाई ॥२६॥
    That which Gurmukh speaks is certified and approved. Whatever the self-willed manmukh says is not accepted. ||26||
    पाला ककरु वरफ वरसै गुरसिखु गुर देखण जाई ॥२७॥
    Even in the cold, the frost and the snow, the GurSikh still goes out to see his Guru. ||27||
    सभु दिनसु रैणि देखउ गुरु अपुना विचि अखी गुर पैर धराई ॥२८॥
    All day and night, I gaze upon my Guru; I install the Guru's Feet in my eyes. ||28||
    अनेक उपाव करी गुर कारणि गुर भावै सो थाइ पाई ॥२९॥
    I make so many efforts for the sake of the Guru; only that which pleases the Guru is accepted and approved. ||29||
    रैणि दिनसु गुर चरण अराधी दइआ करहु मेरे साई ॥३०॥
    Night and day, I worship the Guru's Feet in adoration; have Mercy upon me, O my Lord and Master. ||30||
    नानक का जीउ पिंडु गुरू है गुर मिलि त्रिपति अघाई ॥३१॥
    The Guru is Nanak's body and soul; meeting the Guru, he is satisfied and satiated. ||31||
    नानक का प्रभु पूरि रहिओ है जत कत तत गोसाई ॥३२॥१॥
    Nanak's God is perfectly permeating and all-pervading. Here and there and everywhere, the Lord of the Universe. ||32||1||

[September 19th, 2014 - Friday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 757)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1646 on: September 20, 2014, 01:11:26 PM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    परथाइ साखी महा पुरख बोलदे साझी सगल जहानै ॥
    Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but the whole world shares in them.
    गुरमुखि होइ सु भउ करे आपणा आपु पछाणै ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh knows the Fear of God, and realizes his own self.
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ता मन ही ते मनु मानै ॥
    If, by Guru's Grace, one remains dead while yet alive, the mind becomes content in itself.
    जिन कउ मन की परतीति नाही नानक से किआ कथहि गिआनै ॥१॥
    Those who have no faith in their own minds, O Nanak - how can they speak of spiritual wisdom? ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    गुरमुखि चितु न लाइओ अंति दुखु पहुता आइ ॥
    Those who do not focus their consciousness on the Lord, as Gurmukh, suffer pain and grief in the end.
    अंदरहु बाहरहु अंधिआं सुधि न काई पाइ ॥
    They are blind, inwardly and outwardly, and they do not understand anything.
    पंडित तिन की बरकती सभु जगतु खाइ जो रते हरि नाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, the whole world is fed for the sake of those who are attuned to the Lord's Name.
    जिन गुर कै सबदि सलाहिआ हरि सिउ रहे समाइ ॥
    Those who praise the Word of the Guru's Shabad, remain blended with the Lord.
    पंडित दूजै भाइ बरकति न होवई ना धनु पलै पाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, no one is satisfied, and no one finds true wealth through the love of duality.
    पड़ि थके संतोखु न आइओ अनदिनु जलत विहाइ ॥
    They have grown weary of reading scriptures, but still, they do not find contentment, and they pass their lives burning, night and day.
    कूक पूकार न चुकई ना संसा विचहु जाइ ॥
    Their cries and complaints never end, and doubt does not depart from within them.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ मुहि कालै उठि जाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they rise up and depart with blackened faces. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि सजण मेलि पिआरे मिलि पंथु दसाई ॥
    O Beloved, lead me to meet my True Friend; meeting with Him, I shall ask Him to show me the Path.
    जो हरि दसे मितु तिसु हउ बलि जाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to that Friend, who shows it to me.
    गुण साझी तिन सिउ करी हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    I share His Virtues with Him, and meditate on the Lord's Name.
    हरि सेवी पिआरा नित सेवि हरि सुखु पाई ॥
    I serve my Beloved Lord forever; serving the Lord, I have found peace.
    बलिहारी सतिगुर तिसु जिनि सोझी पाई ॥१२॥
    I am a sacrifice to the True Guru, who has imparted this understanding to me. ||12||

[September 20, 2014, Saturday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 647)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1647 on: September 21, 2014, 12:14:47 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ५ घरु ३ दुपदे
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    देहु संदेसरो कहीअउ प्रिअ कहीअउ ॥
    Give me a message from my Beloved - tell me, tell me!
    बिसमु भई मै बहु बिधि सुनते कहहु सुहागनि सहीअउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am wonder-struck, hearing the many reports of Him; tell them to me, O my happy sister soul-brides. ||1||Pause||
    को कहतो सभ बाहरि बाहरि को कहतो सभ महीअउ ॥
    Some say that He is beyond the world - totally beyond it, while others say that He is totally within it.
    बरनु न दीसै चिहनु न लखीऐ सुहागनि साति बुझहीअउ ॥१॥
    His color cannot be seen, and His pattern cannot be discerned. O happy soul-brides, tell me the truth! ||1||
    सरब निवासी घटि घटि वासी लेपु नही अलपहीअउ ॥
    He is pervading everywhere, and He dwells in each and every heart; He is not stained - He is unstained.
    नानकु कहत सुनहु रे लोगा संत रसन को बसहीअउ ॥२॥१॥२॥
    Says Nanak, listen, O people: He dwells upon the tongues of the Saints. ||2||1||2||

[September 21, 2014, Sunday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 700)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1648 on: September 22, 2014, 09:27:26 AM »
  • Publish

तिलंग महला ४ ॥
    Tilang, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि कीआ कथा कहाणीआ गुरि मीति सुणाईआ ॥
    The Guru, my friend, has told me the stories and the sermon of the Lord.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे गुर कउ बलि जाईआ ॥१॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; to the Guru, I am a sacrifice. ||1||
    आइ मिलु गुरसिख आइ मिलु तू मेरे गुरू के पिआरे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Come, join with me, O Sikh of the Guru, come and join with me. You are my Guru's Beloved. ||Pause||
    हरि के गुण हरि भावदे से गुरू ते पाए ॥
    The Glorious Praises of the Lord are pleasing to the Lord; I have obtained them from the Guru.
    जिन गुर का भाणा मंनिआ तिन घुमि घुमि जाए ॥२॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to those who surrender to, and obey the Guru's Will. ||2||
    जिन सतिगुरु पिआरा देखिआ तिन कउ हउ वारी ॥
    I am dedicated and devoted to those who gaze upon the Beloved True Guru.
    जिन गुर की कीती चाकरी तिन सद बलिहारी ॥३॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to those who perform service for the Guru. ||3||
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है दुख मेटणहारा ॥
    Your Name, O Lord, Har, Har, is the Destroyer of sorrow.
    गुर सेवा ते पाईऐ गुरमुखि निसतारा ॥४॥
    Serving the Guru, it is obtained, and as Gurmukh, one is emancipated. ||4||
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे ते जन परवाना ॥
    Those humble beings who meditate on the Lord's Name, are celebrated and acclaimed.
    तिन विटहु नानकु वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाना ॥५॥
    Nanak is a sacrifice to them, forever and ever a devoted sacrifice. ||5||
    सा हरि तेरी उसतति है जो हरि प्रभ भावै ॥
    O Lord, that alone is Praise to You, which is pleasing to Your Will, O Lord God.
    जो गुरमुखि पिआरा सेवदे तिन हरि फलु पावै ॥६॥
    Those Gurmukhs, who serve their Beloved Lord, obtain Him as their reward. ||6||
    जिना हरि सेती पिरहड़ी तिना जीअ प्रभ नाले ॥
    Those who cherish love for the Lord, their souls are always with God.
    ओइ जपि जपि पिआरा जीवदे हरि नामु समाले ॥७॥
    Chanting and meditating on their Beloved, they live in, and gather in, the Lord's Name. ||7||
    जिन गुरमुखि पिआरा सेविआ तिन कउ घुमि जाइआ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Gurmukhs who serve their Beloved Lord.
    ओइ आपि छुटे परवार सिउ सभु जगतु छडाइआ ॥८॥
    They themselves are saved, along with their families, and through them, all the world is saved. ||8||
    गुरि पिआरै हरि सेविआ गुरु धंनु गुरु धंनो ॥
    My Beloved Guru serves the Lord. Blessed is the Guru, Blessed is the Guru.
    गुरि हरि मारगु दसिआ गुर पुंनु वड पुंनो ॥९॥
    The Guru has shown me the Lord's Path; the Guru has done the greatest good deed. ||9||
    जो गुरसिख गुरु सेवदे से पुंन पराणी ॥
    Those Sikhs of the Guru, who serve the Guru, are the most blessed beings.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाणी ॥१०॥
    Servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them; He is forever and ever a sacrifice. ||10||
    गुरमुखि सखी सहेलीआ से आपि हरि भाईआ ॥
    The Lord Himself is pleased with the Gurmukhs, the fellowship of the companions.
    हरि दरगह पैनाईआ हरि आपि गलि लाईआ ॥११॥
    In the Lord's Court, they are given robes of honor, and the Lord Himself hugs them close in His embrace. ||11||
    जो गुरमुखि नामु धिआइदे तिन दरसनु दीजै ॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of those Gurmukhs, who meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    हम तिन के चरण पखालदे धूड़ि घोलि घोलि पीजै ॥१२॥
    I wash their feet, and drink in the dust of their feet, dissolved in the wash water. ||12||
    पान सुपारी खातीआ मुखि बीड़ीआ लाईआ ॥
    Those who eat betel nuts and betel leaf and apply lipstick,
    हरि हरि कदे न चेतिओ जमि पकड़ि चलाईआ ॥१३॥
    But do not contemplate the Lord, Har, Har - the Messenger of Death will seize them and take them away. ||13||
    जिन हरि नामा हरि चेतिआ हिरदै उरि धारे ॥
    The Messenger of Death does not even approach those who contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har,
    तिन जमु नेड़ि न आवई गुरसिख गुर पिआरे ॥१४॥
    And keep Him enshrined in their hearts. The Guru's Sikhs are the Guru's Beloveds. ||14||
    हरि का नामु निधानु है कोई गुरमुखि जाणै ॥
    The Name of the Lord is a treasure, known only to the few Gurmukhs.
    नानक जिन सतिगुरु भेटिआ रंगि रलीआ माणै ॥१५॥
    O Nanak, those who meet with the True Guru, enjoy peace and pleasure. ||15||
    सतिगुरु दाता आखीऐ तुसि करे पसाओ ॥
    The True Guru is called the Giver; in His Mercy, He grants His Grace.
    हउ गुर विटहु सद वारिआ जिनि दितड़ा नाओ ॥१६॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has blessed me with the Lord's Name. ||16||
    सो धंनु गुरू साबासि है हरि देइ सनेहा ॥
    Blessed, very blessed is the Guru, who brings the Lord's message.
    हउ वेखि वेखि गुरू विगसिआ गुर सतिगुर देहा ॥१७॥
    I gaze upon the Guru, the Guru, the True Guru embodied, and I blossom forth in bliss. ||17||
    गुर रसना अम्रितु बोलदी हरि नामि सुहावी ॥
    The Guru's tongue recites Words of Ambrosial Nectar; He is adorned with the Lord's Name.
    जिन सुणि सिखा गुरु मंनिआ तिना भुख सभ जावी ॥१८॥
    Those Sikhs who hear and obey the Guru - all their desires depart. ||18||
    हरि का मारगु आखीऐ कहु कितु बिधि जाईऐ ॥
    Some speak of the Lord's Path; tell me, how can I walk on it?
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है हरि खरचु लै जाईऐ ॥१९॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, Your Name is my supplies; I will take it with me and set out. ||19||
    जिन गुरमुखि हरि आराधिआ से साह वड दाणे ॥
    Those Gurmukhs who worship and adore the Lord, are wealthy and very wise.
    हउ सतिगुर कउ सद वारिआ गुर बचनि समाणे ॥२०॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the True Guru; I am absorbed in the Words of the Guru's Teachings. ||20||
    तू ठाकुरु तू साहिबो तूहै मेरा मीरा ॥
    You are the Master, my Lord and Master; You are my Ruler and King.
    तुधु भावै तेरी बंदगी तू गुणी गहीरा ॥२१॥
    If it is pleasing to Your Will, then I worship and serve You; You are the treasure of virtue. ||21||
    आपे हरि इक रंगु है आपे बहु रंगी ॥
    The Lord Himself is absolute; He is The One and Only; but He Himself is also manifested in many forms.
    जो तिसु भावै नानका साई गल चंगी ॥२२॥२॥
    Whatever pleases Him, O Nanak, that alone is good. ||22||2||

[September 22nd , 2014 - Monday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 725)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1649 on: September 23, 2014, 08:28:06 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    पुत्र कलत्र लोक ग्रिह बनिता माइआ सनबंधेही ॥
    Children, spouses, men and women in one's household, are all bound by Maya.
    अंत की बार को खरा न होसी सभ मिथिआ असनेही ॥१॥
    At the very last moment, none of them shall stand by you; their love is totally false. ||1||
    रे नर काहे पपोरहु देही ॥
    O man, why do you pamper your body so?
    ऊडि जाइगो धूमु बादरो इकु भाजहु रामु सनेही ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It shall disperse like a cloud of smoke; vibrate upon the One, the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    तीनि संङिआ करि देही कीनी जल कूकर भसमेही ॥
    There are three ways in which the body can be consumed - it can be thrown into water, given to the dogs, or cremated to ashes.
    होइ आमरो ग्रिह महि बैठा करण कारण बिसरोही ॥२॥
    He considers himself to be immortal; he sits in his home, and forgets the Lord, the Cause of causes. ||2||
    अनिक भाति करि मणीए साजे काचै तागि परोही ॥
    In various ways, the Lord has fashioned the beads, and strung them on a slender thread.
    तूटि जाइगो सूतु बापुरे फिरि पाछै पछुतोही ॥३॥
    The thread shall break, O wretched man, and then, you shall repent and regret. ||3||
    जिनि तुम सिरजे सिरजि सवारे तिसु धिआवहु दिनु रैनेही ॥
    He created you, and after creating you, He adorned you - meditate on Him day and night.
    जन नानक प्रभ किरपा धारी मै सतिगुर ओट गहेही ॥४॥४॥
    God has showered His Mercy upon servant Nanak; I hold tight to the Support of the True Guru. ||4||4||

[September 23rd, 2014 - Tuesday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 609)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments