Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591983 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2295 on: April 08, 2017, 09:34:25 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला १ घरु १ असटपदीआ चउतुकी
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees, Chau-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    दुबिधा न पड़उ हरि बिनु होरु न पूजउ मड़ै मसाणि न जाई ॥
    I am not torn by duality, because I do not worship any other than the Lord; I do not visit tombs or crematoriums.
    त्रिसना राचि न पर घरि जावा त्रिसना नामि बुझाई ॥
    I do not enter the houses of strangers, engrossed in desire. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, has satisfied my desires.
    घर भीतरि घरु गुरू दिखाइआ सहजि रते मन भाई ॥
    Deep within my heart, the Guru has shown me the home of my being, and my mind is imbued with peace and poise, O Siblings of Destiny.
    तू आपे दाना आपे बीना तू देवहि मति साई ॥१॥
    You Yourself are all-knowing, and You Yourself are all-seeing; You alone bestow intelligence, O Lord. ||1||
    मनु बैरागि रतउ बैरागी सबदि मनु बेधिआ मेरी माई ॥
    My mind is detached, imbued with detachment; the Word of the Shabad has pierced my mind, O my mother.
    अंतरि जोति निरंतरि बाणी साचे साहिब सिउ लिव लाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    God's Light shines continually within the nucleus of my deepest self; I am lovingly attached to the Bani, the Word of the True Lord Master. ||Pause||
    असंख बैरागी कहहि बैराग सो बैरागी जि खसमै भावै ॥
    Countless detached renunciates talk of detachment and renunciation, but he alone is a true renunciate, who is pleasing to the Lord Master.
    हिरदै सबदि सदा भै रचिआ गुर की कार कमावै ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is ever in his heart; he is absorbed in the Fear of God, and he works to serve the Guru.
    एको चेतै मनूआ न डोलै धावतु वरजि रहावै ॥
    He remembers the One Lord, his mind does not waver, and he restrains its wanderings.
    सहजे माता सदा रंगि राता साचे के गुण गावै ॥२॥
    He is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and is ever imbued with the Lord's Love; he sings the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. ||2||
    मनूआ पउणु बिंदु सुखवासी नामि वसै सुख भाई ॥
    The mind is like the wind, but if it comes to rest in peace, even for an instant, then he shall abide in the peace of the Name, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जिहबा नेत्र सोत्र सचि राते जलि बूझी तुझहि बुझाई ॥
    His tongue, eyes and ears are imbued with Truth; O Lord, You quench the fires of desire.
    आस निरास रहै बैरागी निज घरि ताड़ी लाई ॥
    In hope, the renunciate remains free of hopes; in the home of his own inner self, he is absorbed in the trance of deep meditation.
    भिखिआ नामि रजे संतोखी अम्रितु सहजि पीआई ॥३॥
    He remains content, satisfied with the charity of the Naam; he drinks in the Ambrosial Amrit with ease. ||3||
    दुबिधा विचि बैरागु न होवी जब लगु दूजी राई ॥
    There is no renunciation in duality, as long as there is even a particle of duality.
    सभु जगु तेरा तू एको दाता अवरु न दूजा भाई ॥
    The whole world is Yours, Lord; You alone are the Giver. There is not any other, O Siblings of Destiny.
    मनमुखि जंत दुखि सदा निवासी गुरमुखि दे वडिआई ॥
    The self-willed manmukh dwells in misery forever, while the Lord bestows greatness upon the Gurmukh.
    अपर अपार अगम अगोचर कहणै कीम न पाई ॥४॥
    God is infinite, endless, inaccessible and unfathomable; His worth cannot be described. ||4||
    सुंन समाधि महा परमारथु तीनि भवण पति नामं ॥
    The consciousness in deep Samaadhi, the Supreme Being, the Lord of the three worlds - these are Your Names, Lord.
    मसतकि लेखु जीआ जगि जोनी सिरि सिरि लेखु सहामं ॥
    The creatures born into this world have their destiny inscribed upon their foreheads; they experience according to their destinies.
    करम सुकरम कराए आपे आपे भगति द्रिड़ामं ॥
    The Lord Himself causes them to do good and bad deeds; He Himself makes them steadfast in devotional worship.
    मनि मुखि जूठि लहै भै मानं आपे गिआनु अगामं ॥५॥
    The filth of their mind and mouth is washed off when they live in the Fear of God; the inaccessible Lord Himself blesses them with spiritual wisdom. ||5||
    जिन चाखिआ सेई सादु जाणनि जिउ गुंगे मिठिआई ॥
    Only those who taste it know its sweet taste, like the mute, who eats the candy, and only smiles.
    अकथै का किआ कथीऐ भाई चालउ सदा रजाई ॥
    How can I describe the indescribable, O Siblings of Destiny? I shall follow His Will forever.
    गुरु दाता मेले ता मति होवै निगुरे मति न काई ॥
    If one meets with the Guru, the Generous Giver, then he understands; those who have no Guru cannot understand this.
    जिउ चलाए तिउ चालह भाई होर किआ को करे चतुराई ॥६॥
    As the Lord causes us to act, so do we act, O Siblings of Destiny. What other clever tricks can anyone try? ||6||
    इकि भरमि भुलाए इकि भगती राते तेरा खेलु अपारा ॥
    Some are deluded by doubt, while others are imbued with devotional worship; Your play is infinite and endless.
    जितु तुधु लाए तेहा फलु पाइआ तू हुकमि चलावणहारा ॥
    As You engage them, they receive the fruits of their rewards; You alone are the One who issues Your Commands.
    सेवा करी जे किछु होवै अपणा जीउ पिंडु तुमारा ॥
    I would serve You, if anything were my own; my soul and body are Yours.
    सतिगुरि मिलिऐ किरपा कीनी अम्रित नामु अधारा ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, by His Grace, takes the Support of the Ambrosial Naam. ||7||
    गगनंतरि वासिआ गुण परगासिआ गुण महि गिआन धिआनं ॥
    He dwells in the heavenly realms, and his virtues radiantly shine forth; meditation and spiritual wisdom are found in virtue.
    नामु मनि भावै कहै कहावै ततो ततु वखानं ॥
    The Naam is pleasing to his mind; he speaks it, and causes others to speak it as well. He speaks the essential essence of wisdom.
    सबदु गुर पीरा गहिर ग्मभीरा बिनु सबदै जगु बउरानं ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is his Guru and spiritual teacher, profound and unfathomable; without the Shabad, the world is insane.
    पूरा बैरागी सहजि सुभागी सचु नानक मनु मानं ॥८॥१॥
    He is a perfect renunciate, naturally at ease, O Nanak, whose mind is pleased with the True Lord. ||8||1||

[April 8th, 2017 – Saturday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 634)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2296 on: April 09, 2017, 12:00:03 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नामै ही ते सभु किछु होआ बिनु सतिगुर नामु न जापै ॥
    Everything comes from the Naam, the Name of the Lord; without the True Guru, the Naam is not experienced.
    गुर का सबदु महा रसु मीठा बिनु चाखे सादु न जापै ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sweetest and most sublime essence, but without tasting it, its flavor cannot be experienced.
    कउडी बदलै जनमु गवाइआ चीनसि नाही आपै ॥
    He wastes this human life in exchange for a mere shell; he does not understand his own self.
    गुरमुखि होवै ता एको जाणै हउमै दुखु न संतापै ॥१॥
    But, if he becomes Gurmukh, then he comes to know the One Lord, and the disease of egotism does not afflict him. ||1||
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि साचे सिउ लिव लाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has lovingly attached me to the True Lord.
    सबदु चीन्हि आतमु परगासिआ सहजे रहिआ समाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Concentrating on the Word of the Shabad, the soul is illumined and enlightened. I remain absorbed in celestial ecstasy. ||1||Pause||
    गुरमुखि गावै गुरमुखि बूझै गुरमुखि सबदु बीचारे ॥
    The Gurmukh sings the Praises of the Lord; the Gurmukh understands. The Gurmukh contemplates the Word of the Shabad.
    जीउ पिंडु सभु गुर ते उपजै गुरमुखि कारज सवारे ॥
    Body and soul are totally rejuvenated through the Guru; the Gurmukh's affairs are resolved in his favor.
    मनमुखि अंधा अंधु कमावै बिखु खटे संसारे ॥
    The blind self-willed manmukh acts blindly, and earns only poison in this world.
    माइआ मोहि सदा दुखु पाए बिनु गुर अति पिआरे ॥२॥
    Enticed by Maya, he suffers in constant pain, without the most Beloved Guru. ||2||
    सोई सेवकु जे सतिगुर सेवे चालै सतिगुर भाए ॥
    He alone is a selfless servant, who serves the True Guru, and walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will.
    साचा सबदु सिफति है साची साचा मंनि वसाए ॥
    The True Shabad, the Word of God, is the True Praise of God; enshrine the True Lord within your mind.
    सची बाणी गुरमुखि आखै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    The Gurmukh speaks the True Word of Gurbani, and egotism departs from within.
    आपे दाता करमु है साचा साचा सबदु सुणाए ॥३॥
    He Himself is the Giver, and True are His actions. He proclaims the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    गुरमुखि घाले गुरमुखि खटे गुरमुखि नामु जपाए ॥
    The Gurmukh works, and the Gurmukh earns; the Gurmukh inspires others to chant the Naam.
    सदा अलिपतु साचै रंगि राता गुर कै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    He is forever unattached, imbued with the Love of the True Lord, intuitively in harmony with the Guru.
    मनमुखु सद ही कूड़ो बोलै बिखु बीजै बिखु खाए ॥
    The self-willed manmukh always tells lies; he plants the seeds of poison, and eats only poison.
    जमकालि बाधा त्रिसना दाधा बिनु गुर कवणु छडाए ॥४॥
    He is bound and gagged by the Messenger of Death, and burnt in the fire of desire; who can save him, except the Guru? ||4||
    सचा तीरथु जितु सत सरि नावणु गुरमुखि आपि बुझाए ॥
    True is that place of pilgrimage, where one bathes in the pool of Truth, and achieves self-realization as Gurmukh. The Gurmukh understands his own self.
    अठसठि तीरथ गुर सबदि दिखाए तितु नातै मलु जाए ॥
    The Lord has shown that the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage; bathing in it, filth is washed away.
    सचा सबदु सचा है निरमलु ना मलु लगै न लाए ॥
    True and Immaculate is the True Word of His Shabad; no filth touches or clings to Him.
    सची सिफति सची सालाह पूरे गुर ते पाए ॥५॥
    True Praise, True Devotional Praise, is obtained from the Perfect Guru. ||5||
    तनु मनु सभु किछु हरि तिसु केरा दुरमति कहणु न जाए ॥
    Body, mind, everything belongs to the Lord; but the evil-minded ones cannot even say this.
    हुकमु होवै ता निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    If such is the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then one becomes pure and spotless, and the ego is taken away from within.
    गुर की साखी सहजे चाखी त्रिसना अगनि बुझाए ॥
    I have intuitively tasted the Guru's Teachings, and the fire of my desire has been quenched.
    गुर कै सबदि राता सहजे माता सहजे रहिआ समाए ॥६॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one is naturally intoxicated, merging imperceptibly into the Lord. ||6||
    हरि का नामु सति करि जाणै गुर कै भाइ पिआरे ॥
    The Name of the Lord is known as True, through the Love of the Beloved Guru.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई सचै नाइ पिआरे ॥
    True Glorious Greatness is obtained from the Guru, through the Beloved True Name.
    एको सचा सभ महि वरतै विरला को वीचारे ॥
    The One True Lord is permeating and pervading among all; how rare is the one who contemplates this.
    आपे मेलि लए ता बखसे सची भगति सवारे ॥७॥
    The Lord Himself unites us in Union, and forgives us; He embellishes us with true devotional worship. ||7||
    सभो सचु सचु सचु वरतै गुरमुखि कोई जाणै ॥
    All is Truth; Truth, and Truth alone is pervading; how rare is the Gurmukh who knows this.
    जमण मरणा हुकमो वरतै गुरमुखि आपु पछाणै ॥
    Birth and death occur by the Hukam of His Command; the Gurmukh understands his own self.
    नामु धिआए ता सतिगुरु भाए जो इछै सो फलु पाए ॥
    He meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and so pleases the True Guru. He receives whatever rewards he desires.
    नानक तिस दा सभु किछु होवै जि विचहु आपु गवाए ॥८॥१॥
    O Nanak, one who eradicates self-conceit from within, has everything. ||8||1||

[April 9 , 2017 - Sunday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 753)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2297 on: April 10, 2017, 02:46:42 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||

[April 10th, 2017 – Monday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 709)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2298 on: April 11, 2017, 01:56:11 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ घरु १ चउपदे
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    जीउ डरतु है आपणा कै सिउ करी पुकार ॥
    My soul is afraid; to whom should I complain?
    दूख विसारणु सेविआ सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥
    I serve Him, who makes me forget my pains; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||
    साहिबु मेरा नीत नवा सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master is forever new; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||Pause||
    अनदिनु साहिबु सेवीऐ अंति छडाए सोइ ॥
    Night and day, I serve my Lord and Master; He shall save me in the end.
    सुणि सुणि मेरी कामणी पारि उतारा होइ ॥२॥
    Hearing and listening, O my dear sister, I have crossed over. ||2||
    दइआल तेरै नामि तरा ॥
    O Merciful Lord, Your Name carries me across.
    सद कुरबाणै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to You. ||1||Pause||
    सरबं साचा एकु है दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    In all the world, there is only the One True Lord; there is no other at all.
    ता की सेवा सो करे जा कउ नदरि करे ॥३॥
    He alone serves the Lord, upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace. ||3||
    तुधु बाझु पिआरे केव रहा ॥
    Without You, O Beloved, how could I even live?
    सा वडिआई देहि जितु नामि तेरे लागि रहां ॥
    Bless me with such greatness, that I may remain attached to Your Name.
    दूजा नाही कोइ जिसु आगै पिआरे जाइ कहा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    There is no other, O Beloved, to whom I can go and speak. ||1||Pause||
    सेवी साहिबु आपणा अवरु न जाचंउ कोइ ॥
    I serve my Lord and Master; I ask for no other.
    नानकु ता का दासु है बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥४॥
    Nanak is His slave; moment by moment, bit by bit, he is a sacrifice to Him. ||4||
    साहिब तेरे नाम विटहु बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥४॥१॥
    O Lord Master, I am a sacrifice to Your Name, moment by moment, bit by bit. ||1||Pause||4||1||

[April 11th, 2017 – Tuesday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 660)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2299 on: April 11, 2017, 11:36:41 PM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    धनु सोहागनि जो प्रभू पछानै ॥
    Blessed is that soul-bride, who realizes God.
    मानै हुकमु तजै अभिमानै ॥
    She obeys the Hukam of His Order, and abandons her self-conceit.
    प्रिअ सिउ राती रलीआ मानै ॥१॥
    Imbued with her Beloved, she celebrates in delight. ||1||
    सुनि सखीए प्रभ मिलण नीसानी ॥
    Listen, O my companions - these are the signs on the Path to meet God.
    मनु तनु अरपि तजि लाज लोकानी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Dedicate your mind and body to Him; stop living to please others. ||1||Pause||
    सखी सहेली कउ समझावै ॥
    One soul-bride counsels another,
    सोई कमावै जो प्रभ भावै ॥
    To do only that which pleases God.
    सा सोहागणि अंकि समावै ॥२॥
    Such a soul-bride merges into the Being of God. ||2||
    गरबि गहेली महलु न पावै ॥
    One who is in the grip of pride does not obtain the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.
    फिरि पछुतावै जब रैणि बिहावै ॥
    She regrets and repents, when her life-night passes away.
    करमहीणि मनमुखि दुखु पावै ॥३॥
    The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs suffer in pain. ||3||
    बिनउ करी जे जाणा दूरि ॥
    I pray to God, but I think that He is far away.
    प्रभु अबिनासी रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
    God is imperishable and eternal; He is pervading and permeating everywhere.
    जनु नानकु गावै देखि हदूरि ॥४॥३॥
    Servant Nanak sings of Him; I see Him Ever-present everywhere. ||4||3||

[April 12th, 2017 – Wednesday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 737)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2300 on: April 17, 2017, 04:23:02 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत कबीर जी की घरु १
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    संतहु मन पवनै सुखु बनिआ ॥
    O Saints, my windy mind has now become peaceful and still.
    किछु जोगु परापति गनिआ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It seems that I have learned something of the science of Yoga. ||Pause||
    गुरि दिखलाई मोरी ॥
    The Guru has shown me the hole,
    जितु मिरग पड़त है चोरी ॥
    Through which the deer carefully enters.
    मूंदि लीए दरवाजे ॥
    I have now closed off the doors,
    बाजीअले अनहद बाजे ॥१॥
    And the unstruck celestial sound current resounds. ||1||
    कु्मभ कमलु जलि भरिआ ॥
    The pitcher of my heart-lotus is filled with water;
    जलु मेटिआ ऊभा करिआ ॥
    I have spilled out the water, and set it upright.
    कहु कबीर जन जानिआ ॥
    Says Kabeer, the Lord's humble servant, this I know.
    जउ जानिआ तउ मनु मानिआ ॥२॥१०॥
    Now that I know this, my mind is pleased and appeased. ||2||10||

[April 13, 2017, Thursday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 656)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2301 on: April 17, 2017, 04:33:32 AM »
  • Publish

बिहागड़ा महला ४ ॥
    Bihaagraa, Fourth Mehl:
    हउ बलिहारी तिन्ह कउ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जिन्ह हरि हरि नामु अधारो राम ॥
    I am a sacrifice, O my soul, to those who take the Support of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    गुरि सतिगुरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए बिखु भउजलु तारणहारो राम ॥
    The Guru, the True Guru, implanted the Name within me, O my soul, and He has carried me across the terrifying world-ocean of poison.
    जिन इक मनि हरि धिआइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए तिन संत जना जैकारो राम ॥
    Those who have meditated one-pointedly on the Lord, O my soul - I proclaim the Victory of those saintly beings.
    नानक हरि जपि सुखु पाइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए सभि दूख निवारणहारो राम ॥१॥
    Nanak has found peace, meditating on the Lord, O my soul; the Lord is the Destroyer of all pain. ||1||
    सा रसना धनु धंनु है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए गुण गावै हरि प्रभ केरे राम ॥
    Blessed, blessed is that tongue, O my soul, which sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord God.
    ते स्रवन भले सोभनीक हहि मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि कीरतनु सुणहि हरि तेरे राम ॥
    Sublime and splendid are those ears, O my soul, which listen to the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    सो सीसु भला पवित्र पावनु है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जो जाइ लगै गुर पैरे राम ॥
    Sublime, pure and pious is that head, O my soul, which falls at the Guru's Feet.
    गुर विटहु नानकु वारिआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जिनि हरि हरि नामु चितेरे राम ॥२॥
    Nanak is a sacrifice to that Guru, O my soul; the Guru has placed the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, in my mind. ||2||
    ते नेत्र भले परवाणु हहि मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जो साधू सतिगुरु देखहि राम ॥
    Blessed and approved are those eyes, O my soul, which gaze upon the Holy True Guru.
    ते हसत पुनीत पवित्र हहि मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जो हरि जसु हरि हरि लेखहि राम ॥
    Sacred and sanctified are those hands, O my soul, which write the Praises of the Lord, Har, Har.
    तिसु जन के पग नित पूजीअहि मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जो मारगि धरम चलेसहि राम ॥
    I worship continually the feet of that humble being, O my soul, who walks on the Path of Dharma - the path of righteousness.
    नानकु तिन विटहु वारिआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि सुणि हरि नामु मनेसहि राम ॥३॥
    Nanak is a sacrifice to those, O my soul, who hear of the Lord, and believe in the Lord's Name. ||3||
    धरति पातालु आकासु है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए सभ हरि हरि नामु धिआवै राम ॥
    The earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the Akaashic ethers, O my soul, all meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    पउणु पाणी बैसंतरो मेरी जिंदुड़ीए नित हरि हरि हरि जसु गावै राम ॥
    Wind, water and fire, O my soul, continually sing the Praises of the Lord, Har, Har, Har.
    वणु त्रिणु सभु आकारु है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मुखि हरि हरि नामु धिआवै राम ॥
    The woods, the meadows and the whole world, O my soul, chant with their mouths the Lord's Name, and meditate on the Lord.
    नानक ते हरि दरि पैन्हाइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जो गुरमुखि भगति मनु लावै राम ॥४॥४॥
    O Nanak, one who, as Gurmukh, focuses his consciousness on the Lord's devotional worship - O my soul, he is robed in honor in the Court of the Lord. ||4||4||

[April 14, 2017, Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 539)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2302 on: April 17, 2017, 04:37:56 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु ७
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Seventh House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    तेरे कवन कवन गुण कहि कहि गावा तू साहिब गुणी निधाना ॥
    Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence.
    तुमरी महिमा बरनि न साकउ तूं ठाकुर ऊच भगवाना ॥१॥
    I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. ||1||
    मै हरि हरि नामु धर सोई ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only support.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखु मेरे साहिब मै तुझ बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If it pleases You, please save me, O my Lord and Master; without You, I have no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    मै ताणु दीबाणु तूहै मेरे सुआमी मै तुधु आगै अरदासि ॥
    You alone are my strength, and my Court, O my Lord and Master; unto You alone I pray.
    मै होरु थाउ नाही जिसु पहि करउ बेनंती मेरा दुखु सुखु तुझ ही पासि ॥२॥
    There is no other place where I can offer my prayers; I can tell my pains and pleasures only to You. ||2||
    विचे धरती विचे पाणी विचि कासट अगनि धरीजै ॥
    Water is locked up in the earth, and fire is locked up in wood.
    बकरी सिंघु इकतै थाइ राखे मन हरि जपि भ्रमु भउ दूरि कीजै ॥३॥
    The sheep and the lions are kept in one place; O mortal, meditate on the Lord, and your doubts and fears shall be removed. ||3||
    हरि की वडिआई देखहु संतहु हरि निमाणिआ माणु देवाए ॥
    So behold the glorious greatness of the Lord, O Saints; the Lord blesses the dishonored with honor.
    जिउ धरती चरण तले ते ऊपरि आवै तिउ नानक साध जना जगतु आणि सभु पैरी पाए ॥४॥१॥१२॥
    As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy. ||4||1||12||

[April 15, 2017, Saturday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 735)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2303 on: April 17, 2017, 04:45:45 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंस की वार महला ४ ललां बहलीमा की धुनि गावणी
    Vaar Of Wadahans, Fourth Mehl: To Be Sung In The Tune Of Lalaa-Behleemaa:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सबदि रते वड हंस है सचु नामु उरि धारि ॥
    The great swans are imbued with the Word of the Shabad; they enshrine the True Name within their hearts.
    सचु संग्रहहि सद सचि रहहि सचै नामि पिआरि ॥
    They gather Truth, remain always in Truth, and love the True Name.
    सदा निरमल मैलु न लगई नदरि कीती करतारि ॥
    They are always pure and immaculate - filth does not touch them; they are blessed with the Grace of the Creator Lord.
    नानक हउ तिन कै बलिहारणै जो अनदिनु जपहि मुरारि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, I am a sacrifice to those who, night and day, meditate on the Lord. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    मै जानिआ वड हंसु है ता मै कीआ संगु ॥
    I thought that he was a great swan, so I associated with him.
    जे जाणा बगु बपुड़ा त जनमि न देदी अंगु ॥२॥
    If I had known that he was only a wretched heron from birth, I would not have touched him. ||2||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    हंसा वेखि तरंदिआ बगां भि आया चाउ ॥
    Seeing the swans swimming, the herons became envious.
    डुबि मुए बग बपुड़े सिरु तलि उपरि पाउ ॥३॥
    But the poor herons drowned and died, and floated with their heads down, and their feet above. ||3||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तू आपे ही आपि आपि है आपि कारणु कीआ ॥
    You Yourself are Yourself, all by Yourself; You Yourself created the creation.
    तू आपे आपि निरंकारु है को अवरु न बीआ ॥
    You Yourself are Yourself the Formless Lord; there is no other than You.
    तू करण कारण समरथु है तू करहि सु थीआ ॥
    You are the all-powerful Cause of causes; what You do, comes to be.
    तू अणमंगिआ दानु देवणा सभनाहा जीआ ॥
    You give gifts to all beings, without their asking.
    सभि आखहु सतिगुरु वाहु वाहु जिनि दानु हरि नामु मुखि दीआ ॥१॥
    Everyone proclaims, ""Waaho! Waaho! Blessed, blessed is the True Guru, who has given the supreme gift of the Name of the Lord. ||1||

[April 16, 2017, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 585)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2304 on: April 17, 2017, 04:55:50 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    प्रीतम जानि लेहु मन माही ॥
    O dear friend, know this in your mind.
    अपने सुख सिउ ही जगु फांधिओ को काहू को नाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||
    सुख मै आनि बहुतु मिलि बैठत रहत चहू दिसि घेरै ॥
    In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides.
    बिपति परी सभ ही संगु छाडित कोऊ न आवत नेरै ॥१॥
    But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. ||1||
    घर की नारि बहुतु हितु जा सिउ सदा रहत संग लागी ॥
    Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you,
    जब ही हंस तजी इह कांइआ प्रेत प्रेत करि भागी ॥२॥
    Runs away crying, ""Ghost! Ghost!"", as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. ||2||
    इह बिधि को बिउहारु बनिओ है जा सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    This is the way they act - those whom we love so much.
    अंत बार नानक बिनु हरि जी कोऊ कामि न आइओ ॥३॥१२॥१३९॥
    At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. ||3||12||139||

[April 17 , 2017 - Monday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 634)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2305 on: April 18, 2017, 06:45:52 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीउ तपतु है बारो बार ॥
    My soul burns, over and over again.
    तपि तपि खपै बहुतु बेकार ॥
    Burning and burning, it is ruined, and it falls into evil.
    जै तनि बाणी विसरि जाइ ॥
    That body, which forgets the Word of the Guru's Bani
    जिउ पका रोगी विललाइ ॥१॥
    Cries out in pain, like a chronic patient. ||1||
    बहुता बोलणु झखणु होइ ॥
    To speak too much and babble is useless.
    विणु बोले जाणै सभु सोइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Even without our speaking, He knows everything. ||1||Pause||
    जिनि कन कीते अखी नाकु ॥
    He created our ears, eyes and nose.
    जिनि जिहवा दिती बोले तातु ॥
    He gave us our tongue to speak so fluently.
    जिनि मनु राखिआ अगनी पाइ ॥
    He preserved the mind in the fire of the womb;
    वाजै पवणु आखै सभ जाइ ॥२॥
    At His Command, the wind blows everywhere. ||2||
    जेता मोहु परीति सुआद ॥
    These worldly attachments, loves and pleasurable tastes,
    सभा कालख दागा दाग ॥
    All are just black stains.
    दाग दोस मुहि चलिआ लाइ ॥
    One who departs, with these black stains of sin on his face
    दरगह बैसण नाही जाइ ॥३॥
    Shall find no place to sit in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    करमि मिलै आखणु तेरा नाउ ॥
    By Your Grace, we chant Your Name.
    जितु लगि तरणा होरु नही थाउ ॥
    Becoming attached to it, one is saved; there is no other way.
    जे को डूबै फिरि होवै सार ॥
    Even if one is drowning, still, he may be saved.
    नानक साचा सरब दातार ॥४॥३॥५॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord is the Giver of all. ||4||3||5||

[April 18th, 2017 – Tuesday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 661)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2306 on: April 19, 2017, 02:35:17 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[April 19th, 2017 – Wednesday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2307 on: April 20, 2017, 01:55:18 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Dhanaasaree, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, one meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै सुभाइ सहजि गुण गाईऐ जीउ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, through loving faith and devotion, one intuitively sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गुण गाइ विगसै सदा अनदिनु जा आपि साचे भावए ॥
    Singing His Glorious Praises continually, night and day, one blossoms forth, when it is pleasing to the True Lord.
    अहंकारु हउमै तजै माइआ सहजि नामि समावए ॥
    Egotism, self-conceit and Maya are forsaken, and he is intuitively absorbed into the Naam.
    आपि करता करे सोई आपि देइ त पाईऐ ॥
    The Creator Himself acts; when He gives, then we receive.
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥१॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, we meditate on the Naam. ||1||
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै जीउ ॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru.
    हउ तिसु सेवी दिनु राति मै कदे न वीसरै जीउ ॥
    I serve Him day and night; I never forget Him.
    कदे न विसारी अनदिनु सम्हारी जा नामु लई ता जीवा ॥
    I never forget Him; I remember Him night and day. When I chant the Naam, then I live.
    स्रवणी सुणी त इहु मनु त्रिपतै गुरमुखि अम्रितु पीवा ॥
    With my ears, I hear about Him, and my mind is satisfied. As Gurmukh, I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar.
    नदरि करे ता सतिगुरु मेले अनदिनु बिबेक बुधि बिचरै ॥
    If He bestows His Glance of Grace, then I shall meet the True Guru; my discriminating intellect would contemplate Him, night and day.
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै ॥२॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. ||2||
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord.
    अनदिनु रहै लिव लाइ त सहजि समावए जीउ ॥
    Night and day, he remains lovingly focused on the Lord; he merges in celestial peace.
    सहजि समावै ता हरि मनि भावै सदा अतीतु बैरागी ॥
    Merging in celestial peace, he becomes pleasing to the Lord's Mind; he remains forever unattached and untouched.
    हलति पलति सोभा जग अंतरि राम नामि लिव लागी ॥
    He receives honor in this world and the next, lovingly focused on the Lord's Name.
    हरख सोग दुहा ते मुकता जो प्रभु करे सु भावए ॥
    He is liberated from both pleasure and pain; he is pleased by whatever God does.
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥३॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुख जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs.
    हाइ हाइ करे दिनु राति माइआ दुखि मोहिआ जीउ ॥
    They cry and howl, day and night, caught by the pain of Maya.
    माइआ दुखि मोहिआ हउमै रोहिआ मेरी मेरी करत विहावए ॥
    Caught by the pain of Maya, provoked by his ego, he passes his life crying out, ""Mine, mine!"".
    जो प्रभु देइ तिसु चेतै नाही अंति गइआ पछुतावए ॥
    He does not remember God, the Giver, and in the end, he departs regretting and repenting.
    बिनु नावै को साथि न चालै पुत्र कलत्र माइआ धोहिआ ॥
    Without the Name, nothing shall go along with him; not his children, spouse or the enticements of Maya.
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुखि जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥४॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. ||4||
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पाइआ जीउ ॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.
    सदा रहै कर जोड़ि प्रभु मनि भाइआ जीउ ॥
    I remain standing with my palms pressed together; I have become pleasing to God's Mind.
    प्रभु मनि भावै ता हुकमि समावै हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ ॥
    When one is pleasing to God's Mind, then he merges in the Hukam of the Lord's Command; surrendering to His Hukam, he finds peace.
    अनदिनु जपत रहै दिनु राती सहजे नामु धिआइआ ॥
    Night and day, he chants the Lord's Name, day and night; intuitively, naturally, he meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नामो नामु मिली वडिआई नानक नामु मनि भावए ॥
    Through the Naam, the glorious greatness of the Naam is obtained; the Naam is pleasing to Nanak's mind.
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पावए जीउ ॥५॥१॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||5||1||

[April 20th, 2017 – Thursday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 690)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2308 on: April 21, 2017, 01:57:58 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||

[April 21 , 2017 - Friday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 709)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2309 on: April 22, 2017, 02:00:56 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला १ घरु ६
    Soohee, First Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    उजलु कैहा चिलकणा घोटिम कालड़ी मसु ॥
    Bronze is bright and shiny, but when it is rubbed, its blackness appears.
    धोतिआ जूठि न उतरै जे सउ धोवा तिसु ॥१॥
    Washing it, its impurity is not removed, even if it is washed a hundred times. ||1||
    सजण सेई नालि मै चलदिआ नालि चलंन्हि ॥
    They alone are my friends, who travel along with me;
    जिथै लेखा मंगीऐ तिथै खड़े दिसंनि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me. ||1||Pause||
    कोठे मंडप माड़ीआ पासहु चितवीआहा ॥
    There are houses, mansions and tall buildings, painted on all sides;
    ढठीआ कमि न आवन्ही विचहु सखणीआहा ॥२॥
    But they are empty within, and they crumble like useless ruins. ||2||
    बगा बगे कपड़े तीरथ मंझि वसंन्हि ॥
    The herons in their white feathers dwell in the sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    घुटि घुटि जीआ खावणे बगे ना कहीअन्हि ॥३॥
    They tear apart and eat the living beings, and so they are not called white. ||3||
    सिमल रुखु सरीरु मै मैजन देखि भुलंन्हि ॥
    My body is like the simmal tree; seeing me, other people are fooled.
    से फल कमि न आवन्ही ते गुण मै तनि हंन्हि ॥४॥
    Its fruits are useless - just like the qualities of my body. ||4||
    अंधुलै भारु उठाइआ डूगर वाट बहुतु ॥
    The blind man is carrying such a heavy load, and his journey through the mountains is so long.
    अखी लोड़ी ना लहा हउ चड़ि लंघा कितु ॥५॥
    My eyes can see, but I cannot find the Way. How can I climb up and cross over the mountain? ||5||
    चाकरीआ चंगिआईआ अवर सिआणप कितु ॥
    What good does it do to serve, and be good, and be clever?
    नानक नामु समालि तूं बधा छुटहि जितु ॥६॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and you shall be released from bondage. ||6||1||3||

[April 22nd, 2017 – Saturday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 729)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments