Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591870 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2340 on: May 23, 2017, 03:16:50 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||

[May 23rd , 2017 - Tuesday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 682)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2341 on: May 24, 2017, 02:29:52 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ घरु १ तितुकी
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, First House, Ti-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    भगता दी सदा तू रखदा हरि जीउ धुरि तू रखदा आइआ ॥
    You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time.
    प्रहिलाद जन तुधु राखि लए हरि जीउ हरणाखसु मारि पचाइआ ॥
    You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash.
    गुरमुखा नो परतीति है हरि जीउ मनमुख भरमि भुलाइआ ॥१॥
    The Gurmukhs place their faith in the Dear Lord, but the self-willed manmukhs are deluded by doubt. ||1||
    हरि जी एह तेरी वडिआई ॥
    O Dear Lord, this is Your Glory.
    भगता की पैज रखु तू सुआमी भगत तेरी सरणाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Lord Master; Your devotees seek Your Sanctuary. ||Pause||
    भगता नो जमु जोहि न साकै कालु न नेड़ै जाई ॥
    The Messenger of Death cannot touch Your devotees; death cannot even approach them.
    केवल राम नामु मनि वसिआ नामे ही मुकति पाई ॥
    The Name of the Lord alone abides in their minds; through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they find liberation.
    रिधि सिधि सभ भगता चरणी लागी गुर कै सहजि सुभाई ॥२॥
    Wealth and all the spiritual powers of the Siddhis fall at the feet of the Lord's devotees; they obtain peace and poise from the Guru. ||2||
    मनमुखा नो परतीति न आवी अंतरि लोभ सुआउ ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs have no faith; they are filled with greed and self-interest.
    गुरमुखि हिरदै सबदु न भेदिओ हरि नामि न लागा भाउ ॥
    They are not Gurmukh - they do not understand the Word of the Shabad in their hearts; they do not love the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    कूड़ कपट पाजु लहि जासी मनमुख फीका अलाउ ॥३॥
    Their masks of falsehood and hypocrisy shall fall off; the self-willed manmukhs speak with insipid words. ||3||
    भगता विचि आपि वरतदा प्रभ जी भगती हू तू जाता ॥
    You are pervading through Your devotees, O Dear God; through Your devotees, You are known.
    माइआ मोह सभ लोक है तेरी तू एको पुरखु बिधाता ॥
    All the people are enticed by Maya; they are Yours, Lord - You alone are the Architect of Destiny.
    हउमै मारि मनसा मनहि समाणी गुर कै सबदि पछाता ॥४॥
    Overcoming my egotism and quieting the desires within my mind, I have come to realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||4||
    अचिंत कम करहि प्रभ तिन के जिन हरि का नामु पिआरा ॥
    God automatically does the work of those who love the Name of the Lord.
    गुर परसादि सदा मनि वसिआ सभि काज सवारणहारा ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he ever dwells in their minds, and He resolves all their affairs.
    ओना की रीस करे सु विगुचै जिन हरि प्रभु है रखवारा ॥५॥
    Whoever challenges them is destroyed; they have the Lord God as their Savior. ||5||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे किनै न पाइआ मनमुखि भउकि मुए बिललाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, no one finds the Lord; the self-willed manmukhs die crying out in pain.
    आवहि जावहि ठउर न पावहि दुख महि दुखि समाई ॥
    They come and go, and find no place of rest; in pain and suffering, they perish.
    गुरमुखि होवै सु अम्रितु पीवै सहजे साचि समाई ॥६॥
    But one who becomes Gurmukh drinks in the Ambrosial Nectar, and is easily absorbed in the True Name. ||6||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे जनमु न छोडै जे अनेक करम करै अधिकाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, one cannot escape reincarnation, even by performing numerous rituals.
    वेद पड़हि तै वाद वखाणहि बिनु हरि पति गवाई ॥
    Those who read the Vedas, and argue and debate without the Lord, lose their honor.
    सचा सतिगुरु साची जिसु बाणी भजि छूटहि गुर सरणाई ॥७॥
    True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; in the Guru's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||7||
    जिन हरि मनि वसिआ से दरि साचे दरि साचै सचिआरा ॥
    Those whose minds are filled with the Lord are judged as true in the Court of the Lord; they are hailed as true in the True Court.
    ओना दी सोभा जुगि जुगि होई कोइ न मेटणहारा ॥
    Their praises echo throughout the ages, and no one can erase them.
    नानक तिन कै सद बलिहारै जिन हरि राखिआ उरि धारा ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak is forever a sacrifice to those who enshrine the Lord within their hearts. ||8||1||

[May 24th, 2017 - Wednesday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 637)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2342 on: May 25, 2017, 02:18:39 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    सगल तिआगि गुर सरणी आइआ राखहु राखनहारे ॥
    Renouncing everything I have come to the Guru's Sanctuary; save me O my Savior Lord!
    जितु तू लावहि तितु हम लागह किआ एहि जंत विचारे ॥१॥
    Whatever You link me to, to that I am linked; what can this poor creature do? ||1||
    मेरे राम जी तूं प्रभ अंतरजामी ॥
    O my Dear Lord God, You are the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.
    करि किरपा गुरदेव दइआला गुण गावा नित सुआमी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Be Merciful to me, O Divine, Compassionate Guru, that I may constantly sing the Glorious Praises of my Lord and Master. ||1||Pause||
    आठ पहर प्रभु अपना धिआईऐ गुर प्रसादि भउ तरीऐ ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, I meditate on my God; by Guru's Grace, I cross over the terrifying world-ocean.
    आपु तिआगि होईऐ सभ रेणा जीवतिआ इउ मरीऐ ॥२॥
    Renouncing self-conceit, I have become the dust of all men's feet; in this way, I die, while I am still alive. ||2||
    सफल जनमु तिस का जग भीतरि साधसंगि नाउ जापे ॥
    How fruitful is the life of that being in this world, who chants the Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    सगल मनोरथ तिस के पूरन जिसु दइआ करे प्रभु आपे ॥३॥
    All desires are fulfilled, for the one who is blessed with God's Kindness and Mercy. ||3||
    दीन दइआल क्रिपाल प्रभ सुआमी तेरी सरणि दइआला ॥
    O Merciful to the meek, Kind and Compassionate Lord God, I seek Your Sanctuary.
    करि किरपा अपना नामु दीजै नानक साध रवाला ॥४॥११॥५८॥
    Take pity upon me, and bless me with Your Name. Nanak is the dust of the feet of the Holy. ||4||11||58||

[May 25th, 2017 - Thursday - 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 750)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2343 on: May 26, 2017, 10:16:53 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु ६
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नीच जाति हरि जपतिआ उतम पदवी पाइ ॥
    When someone of low social class chants the Lord's Name, he obtains the state of highest dignity.
    पूछहु बिदर दासी सुतै किसनु उतरिआ घरि जिसु जाइ ॥१॥
    Go and ask Bidar, the son of a maid; Krishna himself stayed in his house. ||1||
    हरि की अकथ कथा सुनहु जन भाई जितु सहसा दूख भूख सभ लहि जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Listen, O humble Siblings of Destiny, to the Unspoken Speech of the Lord; it removes all anxiety, pain and hunger. ||1||Pause||
    रविदासु चमारु उसतति करे हरि कीरति निमख इक गाइ ॥
    Ravi Daas, the leather-worker, praised the Lord, and sang the Kirtan of His Praises each and every instant.
    पतित जाति उतमु भइआ चारि वरन पए पगि आइ ॥२॥
    Although he was of low social status, he was exalted and elevated, and people of all four castes came and bowed at his feet. ||2||
    नामदेअ प्रीति लगी हरि सेती लोकु छीपा कहै बुलाइ ॥
    Naam Dayv loved the Lord; the people called him a fabric dyer.
    खत्री ब्राहमण पिठि दे छोडे हरि नामदेउ लीआ मुखि लाइ ॥३॥
    The Lord turned His back on the high-class Kh'shaatriyas and Brahmins, and showed His face to Naam Dayv. ||3||
    जितने भगत हरि सेवका मुखि अठसठि तीरथ तिन तिलकु कढाइ ॥
    All of the devotees and servants of the Lord have the tilak, the ceremonial mark, applied to their foreheads at the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ अनदिनु परसे जे क्रिपा करे हरि राइ ॥४॥१॥८॥
    Servant Nanak shall touch their feet night and day, if the Lord, the King, grants His Grace. ||4||1||8||

[May 26th, 2017 - Friday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page:733)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2344 on: May 27, 2017, 04:40:05 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    गुर कै बचनि रिदै धिआनु धारी ॥
    Within my heart, I meditate on the Word of the Guru's Teachings.
    रसना जापु जपउ बनवारी ॥१॥
    With my tongue, I chant the Chant of the Lord. ||1||
    सफल मूरति दरसन बलिहारी ॥
    The image of His vision is fruitful; I am a sacrifice to it.
    चरण कमल मन प्राण अधारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    His Lotus Feet are the Support of the mind, the Support of the very breath of life. ||1||Pause||
    साधसंगि जनम मरण निवारी ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the cycle of birth and death is ended.
    अम्रित कथा सुणि करन अधारी ॥२॥
    To hear the Ambrosial Sermon is the support of my ears. ||2||
    काम क्रोध लोभ मोह तजारी ॥
    I have renounced sexual desire, anger, greed and emotional attachment.
    द्रिड़ु नाम दानु इसनानु सुचारी ॥३॥
    I have enshrined the Naam within myself, with charity, true cleansing and righteous conduct. ||3||
    कहु नानक इहु ततु बीचारी ॥
    Says Nanak, I have contemplated this essence of reality;
    राम नाम जपि पारि उतारी ॥४॥१२॥१८॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, I am carried across. ||4||12||18||

[May 27th , 2017 - Saturday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 740)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2345 on: May 28, 2017, 03:02:19 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ५ घरु २
    Wadahans, Fifth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै अंतरि लोचा मिलण की पिआरे हउ किउ पाई गुर पूरे ॥
    Deep within me, there is a longing to meet my Beloved; how can I attain my Perfect Guru?
    जे सउ खेल खेलाईऐ बालकु रहि न सकै बिनु खीरे ॥
    Even though a baby may play hundreds of games, he cannot survive without milk.
    मेरै अंतरि भुख न उतरै अमाली जे सउ भोजन मै नीरे ॥
    The hunger within me is not satisfied, O my friend, even though I am served hundreds of dishes.
    मेरै मनि तनि प्रेमु पिरम का बिनु दरसन किउ मनु धीरे ॥१॥
    My mind and body are filled with love for my Beloved; how can my soul find relief, without the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan? ||1||
    सुणि सजण मेरे प्रीतम भाई मै मेलिहु मित्रु सुखदाता ॥
    Listen, O my dear friends and siblings - lead me to my True Friend, the Giver of peace.
    ओहु जीअ की मेरी सभ बेदन जाणै नित सुणावै हरि कीआ बाता ॥
    He knows all the troubles of my soul; every day, he tells me stories of the Lord.
    हउ इकु खिनु तिसु बिनु रहि न सका जिउ चात्रिकु जल कउ बिललाता ॥
    I cannot live without Him, even for an instant. I cry out for Him, just as the song-bird cries for the drop of water.
    हउ किआ गुण तेरे सारि समाली मै निरगुण कउ रखि लेता ॥२॥
    Which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing? You save even worthless beings like me. ||2||
    हउ भई उडीणी कंत कउ अमाली सो पिरु कदि नैणी देखा ॥
    I have become depressed, waiting for my Husband Lord, O my friend; when shall my eyes behold my Husband?
    सभि रस भोगण विसरे बिनु पिर कितै न लेखा ॥
    I have forgotten how to enjoy all pleasures; without my Husband Lord, they are of no use at all.
    इहु कापड़ु तनि न सुखावई करि न सकउ हउ वेसा ॥
    These clothes do not please my body; I cannot dress myself.
    जिनी सखी लालु राविआ पिआरा तिन आगै हम आदेसा ॥३॥
    I bow to those friends of mine, who have enjoyed their Beloved Husband Lord. ||3||
    मै सभि सीगार बणाइआ अमाली बिनु पिर कामि न आए ॥
    I have adorned myself with all sorts of decorations, O my friend, but without my Husband Lord, they are of no use at all.
    जा सहि बात न पुछीआ अमाली ता बिरथा जोबनु सभु जाए ॥
    When my Husband does not care for me, O my friend, then my youth passes, totally useless.
    धनु धनु ते सोहागणी अमाली जिन सहु रहिआ समाए ॥
    Blessed, blessed are the happy soul-brides, O my friend, who are blended with their Husband Lord.
    हउ वारिआ तिन सोहागणी अमाली तिन के धोवा सद पाए ॥४॥
    I am a sacrifice to those happy soul-brides; I wash their feet again and again. ||4||
    जिचरु दूजा भरमु सा अमाली तिचरु मै जाणिआ प्रभु दूरे ॥
    As long as I suffered from duality and doubt, O my friend, I thought God was far away.
    जा मिलिआ पूरा सतिगुरू अमाली ता आसा मनसा सभ पूरे ॥
    But when I met the Perfect True Guru, O my friend, then all my hopes and desires were fulfilled.
    मै सरब सुखा सुख पाइआ अमाली पिरु सरब रहिआ भरपूरे ॥
    I have obtained all pleasures and comforts, O my friend; my Husband Lord is all-pervading everywhere.
    जन नानक हरि रंगु माणिआ अमाली गुर सतिगुर कै लगि पैरे ॥५॥१॥९॥
    Servant Nanak enjoys the Lord's Love, O my friend; I fall at the feet of the Guru, the True Guru. ||5||1||9||

[May 28th, 2017 - Sunday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page 564)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2346 on: May 29, 2017, 12:15:47 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Dhanaasaree, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, one meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै सुभाइ सहजि गुण गाईऐ जीउ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, through loving faith and devotion, one intuitively sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गुण गाइ विगसै सदा अनदिनु जा आपि साचे भावए ॥
    Singing His Glorious Praises continually, night and day, one blossoms forth, when it is pleasing to the True Lord.
    अहंकारु हउमै तजै माइआ सहजि नामि समावए ॥
    Egotism, self-conceit and Maya are forsaken, and he is intuitively absorbed into the Naam.
    आपि करता करे सोई आपि देइ त पाईऐ ॥
    The Creator Himself acts; when He gives, then we receive.
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥१॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, we meditate on the Naam. ||1||
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै जीउ ॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru.
    हउ तिसु सेवी दिनु राति मै कदे न वीसरै जीउ ॥
    I serve Him day and night; I never forget Him.
    कदे न विसारी अनदिनु सम्हारी जा नामु लई ता जीवा ॥
    I never forget Him; I remember Him night and day. When I chant the Naam, then I live.
    स्रवणी सुणी त इहु मनु त्रिपतै गुरमुखि अम्रितु पीवा ॥
    With my ears, I hear about Him, and my mind is satisfied. As Gurmukh, I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar.
    नदरि करे ता सतिगुरु मेले अनदिनु बिबेक बुधि बिचरै ॥
    If He bestows His Glance of Grace, then I shall meet the True Guru; my discriminating intellect would contemplate Him, night and day.
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै ॥२॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. ||2||
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord.
    अनदिनु रहै लिव लाइ त सहजि समावए जीउ ॥
    Night and day, he remains lovingly focused on the Lord; he merges in celestial peace.
    सहजि समावै ता हरि मनि भावै सदा अतीतु बैरागी ॥
    Merging in celestial peace, he becomes pleasing to the Lord's Mind; he remains forever unattached and untouched.
    हलति पलति सोभा जग अंतरि राम नामि लिव लागी ॥
    He receives honor in this world and the next, lovingly focused on the Lord's Name.
    हरख सोग दुहा ते मुकता जो प्रभु करे सु भावए ॥
    He is liberated from both pleasure and pain; he is pleased by whatever God does.
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥३॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुख जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs.
    हाइ हाइ करे दिनु राति माइआ दुखि मोहिआ जीउ ॥
    They cry and howl, day and night, caught by the pain of Maya.
    माइआ दुखि मोहिआ हउमै रोहिआ मेरी मेरी करत विहावए ॥
    Caught by the pain of Maya, provoked by his ego, he passes his life crying out, ""Mine, mine!"".
    जो प्रभु देइ तिसु चेतै नाही अंति गइआ पछुतावए ॥
    He does not remember God, the Giver, and in the end, he departs regretting and repenting.
    बिनु नावै को साथि न चालै पुत्र कलत्र माइआ धोहिआ ॥
    Without the Name, nothing shall go along with him; not his children, spouse or the enticements of Maya.
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुखि जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥४॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. ||4||
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पाइआ जीउ ॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.
    सदा रहै कर जोड़ि प्रभु मनि भाइआ जीउ ॥
    I remain standing with my palms pressed together; I have become pleasing to God's Mind.
    प्रभु मनि भावै ता हुकमि समावै हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ ॥
    When one is pleasing to God's Mind, then he merges in the Hukam of the Lord's Command; surrendering to His Hukam, he finds peace.
    अनदिनु जपत रहै दिनु राती सहजे नामु धिआइआ ॥
    Night and day, he chants the Lord's Name, day and night; intuitively, naturally, he meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नामो नामु मिली वडिआई नानक नामु मनि भावए ॥
    Through the Naam, the glorious greatness of the Naam is obtained; the Naam is pleasing to Nanak's mind.
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पावए जीउ ॥५॥१॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||5||1||

[May 29th, 2017 - Monday - 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 690)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2347 on: May 30, 2017, 03:00:15 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    रे जन उथारै दबिओहु सुतिआ गई विहाइ ॥
    O man, you have been tormented by a nightmare, and you have passed your life in sleep.
    सतिगुर का सबदु सुणि न जागिओ अंतरि न उपजिओ चाउ ॥
    You did not wake to hear the Word of the True Guru's Shabad; you have no inspiration within yourself.
    सरीरु जलउ गुण बाहरा जो गुर कार न कमाइ ॥
    That body burns, which has no virtue, and which does not serve the Guru.
    जगतु जलंदा डिठु मै हउमै दूजै भाइ ॥
    I have seen that the world is burning, in egotism and the love of duality.
    नानक गुर सरणाई उबरे सचु मनि सबदि धिआइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who seek the Guru's Sanctuary are saved; within their minds, they meditate on the True Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सबदि रते हउमै गई सोभावंती नारि ॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Shabad, the soul-bride is rid of egotism, and she is glorified.
    पिर कै भाणै सदा चलै ता बनिआ सीगारु ॥
    If she walks steadily in the way of His Will, then she is adorned with decorations.
    सेज सुहावी सदा पिरु रावै हरि वरु पाइआ नारि ॥
    Her couch becomes beautiful, and she constantly enjoys her Husband Lord; she obtains the Lord as her Husband.
    ना हरि मरै न कदे दुखु लागै सदा सुहागणि नारि ॥
    The Lord does not die, and she never suffers pain; she is a happy soul-bride forever.
    नानक हरि प्रभ मेलि लई गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Lord God unites her with Himself; she enshrines love and affection for the Guru. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिना गुरु गोपिआ आपणा ते नर बुरिआरी ॥
    Those who conceal and deny their Guru, are the most evil people.
    हरि जीउ तिन का दरसनु ना करहु पापिसट हतिआरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, let me not even see them; they are the worst sinners and murderers.
    ओहि घरि घरि फिरहि कुसुध मनि जिउ धरकट नारी ॥
    They wander from house to house, with impure minds, like wicked, forsaken women.
    वडभागी संगति मिले गुरमुखि सवारी ॥
    But by great good fortune, they may meet the Company of the Holy; as Gurmukhs, they are reformed.
    हरि मेलहु सतिगुर दइआ करि गुर कउ बलिहारी ॥२३॥
    O Lord, please be kind and let me meet the True Guru; I am a sacrifice to the Guru. ||23||

[May 30th, 2017 – Tuesday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 651)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2348 on: June 01, 2017, 02:18:50 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस का तनु मनु धनु सभु तिस का सोई सुघड़ु सुजानी ॥
    Body, mind, wealth and everything belong to Him; He alone is all-wise and all-knowing.
    तिन ही सुणिआ दुखु सुखु मेरा तउ बिधि नीकी खटानी ॥१॥
    He listens to my pains and pleasures, and then my condition improves. ||1||
    जीअ की एकै ही पहि मानी ॥
    My soul is satisfied with the One Lord alone.
    अवरि जतन करि रहे बहुतेरे तिन तिलु नही कीमति जानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    People make all sorts of other efforts, but they have no value at all. ||Pause||
    अम्रित नामु निरमोलकु हीरा गुरि दीनो मंतानी ॥
    The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel. The Guru has given me this advice.
    डिगै न डोलै द्रिड़ु करि रहिओ पूरन होइ त्रिपतानी ॥२॥
    It cannot be lost, and it cannot be shaken off; it remains steady, and I am perfectly satisfied with it. ||2||
    ओइ जु बीच हम तुम कछु होते तिन की बात बिलानी ॥
    Those things which tore me away from You, Lord, are now gone.
    अलंकार मिलि थैली होई है ता ते कनिक वखानी ॥३॥
    When golden ornaments are melted down into a lump, they are still said to be gold. ||3||
    प्रगटिओ जोति सहज सुख सोभा बाजे अनहत बानी ॥
    The Divine Light has illuminated me, and I am filled with celestial peace and glory; the unstruck melody of the Lord's Bani resounds within me.
    कहु नानक निहचल घरु बाधिओ गुरि कीओ बंधानी ॥४॥५॥
    Says Nanak, I have built my eternal home; the Guru has constructed it for me. ||4||5||

[May 31, 2017, Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 671)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2349 on: June 01, 2017, 02:22:13 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    हमरी गणत न गणीआ काई अपणा बिरदु पछाणि ॥
    He did not take my accounts into account; such is His forgiving nature.
    हाथ देइ राखे करि अपुने सदा सदा रंगु माणि ॥१॥
    He gave me His hand, and saved me and made me His own; forever and ever, I enjoy His Love. ||1||
    साचा साहिबु सद मिहरवाण ॥
    The True Lord and Master is forever merciful and forgiving.
    बंधु पाइआ मेरै सतिगुरि पूरै होई सरब कलिआण ॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Perfect Guru has bound me to Him, and now, I am in absolute ecstasy. ||Pause||
    जीउ पाइ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ दिता पैनणु खाणु ॥
    The One who fashioned the body and placed the soul within, who gives you clothing and nourishment
    अपणे दास की आपि पैज राखी नानक सद कुरबाणु ॥२॥१६॥४४॥
    - He Himself preserves the honor of His slaves. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||2||16||44||

[June 1st, 2017 – Thursday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 619)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2350 on: June 02, 2017, 03:19:03 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ घरु १२
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Twelfth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बंदना हरि बंदना गुण गावहु गोपाल राइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I bow in reverence to the Lord, I bow in reverence. I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, my King. ||Pause||
    वडै भागि भेटे गुरदेवा ॥
    By great good fortune, one meets the Divine Guru.
    कोटि पराध मिटे हरि सेवा ॥१॥
    Millions of sins are erased by serving the Lord. ||1||
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रापै ॥
    One whose mind is imbued with the Lord's lotus feet
    सोग अगनि तिसु जन न बिआपै ॥२॥
    Is not afflicted by the fire of sorrow. ||2||
    सागरु तरिआ साधू संगे ॥
    He crosses over the world-ocean in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    निरभउ नामु जपहु हरि रंगे ॥३॥
    He chants the Name of the Fearless Lord, and is imbued with the Lord's Love. ||3||
    पर धन दोख किछु पाप न फेड़े ॥
    One who does not steal the wealth of others, who does not commit evil deeds or sinful acts
    जम जंदारु न आवै नेड़े ॥४॥
    - the Messenger of Death does not even approach him. ||4||
    त्रिसना अगनि प्रभि आपि बुझाई ॥
    God Himself quenches the fires of desire.
    नानक उधरे प्रभ सरणाई ॥५॥१॥५५॥
    O Nanak, in God's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||5||1||55||

[June 2nd, 2017 – Friday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 683)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2351 on: June 03, 2017, 03:23:12 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[June 3rd, 2017 – Saturday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2352 on: June 03, 2017, 11:47:36 PM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीउ तपतु है बारो बार ॥
    My soul burns, over and over again.
    तपि तपि खपै बहुतु बेकार ॥
    Burning and burning, it is ruined, and it falls into evil.
    जै तनि बाणी विसरि जाइ ॥
    That body, which forgets the Word of the Guru's Bani
    जिउ पका रोगी विललाइ ॥१॥
    Cries out in pain, like a chronic patient. ||1||
    बहुता बोलणु झखणु होइ ॥
    To speak too much and babble is useless.
    विणु बोले जाणै सभु सोइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Even without our speaking, He knows everything. ||1||Pause||
    जिनि कन कीते अखी नाकु ॥
    He created our ears, eyes and nose.
    जिनि जिहवा दिती बोले तातु ॥
    He gave us our tongue to speak so fluently.
    जिनि मनु राखिआ अगनी पाइ ॥
    He preserved the mind in the fire of the womb;
    वाजै पवणु आखै सभ जाइ ॥२॥
    At His Command, the wind blows everywhere. ||2||
    जेता मोहु परीति सुआद ॥
    These worldly attachments, loves and pleasurable tastes,
    सभा कालख दागा दाग ॥
    All are just black stains.
    दाग दोस मुहि चलिआ लाइ ॥
    One who departs, with these black stains of sin on his face
    दरगह बैसण नाही जाइ ॥३॥
    Shall find no place to sit in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    करमि मिलै आखणु तेरा नाउ ॥
    By Your Grace, we chant Your Name.
    जितु लगि तरणा होरु नही थाउ ॥
    Becoming attached to it, one is saved; there is no other way.
    जे को डूबै फिरि होवै सार ॥
    Even if one is drowning, still, he may be saved.
    नानक साचा सरब दातार ॥४॥३॥५॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord is the Giver of all. ||4||3||5||

[June 4th , 2017 - Sunday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 661)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2353 on: June 05, 2017, 09:14:13 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला १ ॥
    Soohee, First Mehl:
    कउण तराजी कवणु तुला तेरा कवणु सराफु बुलावा ॥
    What scale, what weights, and what assayer shall I call for You, Lord?
    कउणु गुरू कै पहि दीखिआ लेवा कै पहि मुलु करावा ॥१॥
    From what guru should I receive instruction? By whom should I have Your value appraised? ||1||
    मेरे लाल जीउ तेरा अंतु न जाणा ॥
    O my Dear Beloved Lord, Your limits are not known.
    तूं जलि थलि महीअलि भरिपुरि लीणा तूं आपे सरब समाणा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    You pervade the water, the land, and the sky; You Yourself are All-pervading. ||1||Pause||
    मनु ताराजी चितु तुला तेरी सेव सराफु कमावा ॥
    Mind is the scale, consciousness the weights, and the performance of Your service is the appraiser.
    घट ही भीतरि सो सहु तोली इन बिधि चितु रहावा ॥२॥
    Deep within my heart, I weigh my Husband Lord; in this way I focus my consciousness. ||2||
    आपे कंडा तोलु तराजी आपे तोलणहारा ॥
    You Yourself are the balance, the weights and the scale; You Yourself are the weigher.
    आपे देखै आपे बूझै आपे है वणजारा ॥३॥
    You Yourself see, and You Yourself understand; You Yourself are the trader. ||3||
    अंधुला नीच जाति परदेसी खिनु आवै तिलु जावै ॥
    The blind, low class wandering soul, comes for a moment, and departs in an instant.
    ता की संगति नानकु रहदा किउ करि मूड़ा पावै ॥४॥२॥९॥
    In its company, Nanak dwells; how can the fool attain the Lord? ||4||2||9||

[June 5th, 2017 – Monday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 730)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2354 on: June 06, 2017, 04:57:48 AM »
  • Publish

रागु धनासरी बाणी भगत कबीर जी की
    Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जो जनु भाउ भगति कछु जानै ता कउ अचरजु काहो ॥
    That humble being, who knows even a little about loving devotional worship - what surprises are there for him?
    जिउ जलु जल महि पैसि न निकसै तिउ ढुरि मिलिओ जुलाहो ॥१॥
    Like water, dripping into water, which cannot be separated out again, so is the weaver Kabeer, with softened heart, merged into the Lord. ||1||
    हरि के लोगा मै तउ मति का भोरा ॥
    O people of the Lord, I am just a simple-minded fool.
    जउ तनु कासी तजहि कबीरा रमईऐ कहा निहोरा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If Kabeer were to leave his body at Benares, and so liberate himself, what obligation would he have to the Lord? ||1||Pause||
    कहतु कबीरु सुनहु रे लोई भरमि न भूलहु कोई ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O people - do not be deluded by doubt.
    किआ कासी किआ ऊखरु मगहरु रामु रिदै जउ होई ॥२॥३॥
    What is the difference between Benares and the barren land of Maghar, if the Lord is within one's heart? ||2||3||

[June 6th, 2017 – Tuesday - 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 692)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments