Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 592381 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2400 on: July 25, 2017, 07:20:44 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||

[July 22, 2017, Saturday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 688)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2401 on: July 25, 2017, 07:24:13 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु ६
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    नीच जाति हरि जपतिआ उतम पदवी पाइ ॥
    When someone of low social class chants the Lord's Name, he obtains the state of highest dignity.
    पूछहु बिदर दासी सुतै किसनु उतरिआ घरि जिसु जाइ ॥१॥
    Go and ask Bidar, the son of a maid; Krishna himself stayed in his house. ||1||
    हरि की अकथ कथा सुनहु जन भाई जितु सहसा दूख भूख सभ लहि जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Listen, O humble Siblings of Destiny, to the Unspoken Speech of the Lord; it removes all anxiety, pain and hunger. ||1||Pause||
    रविदासु चमारु उसतति करे हरि कीरति निमख इक गाइ ॥
    Ravi Daas, the leather-worker, praised the Lord, and sang the Kirtan of His Praises each and every instant.
    पतित जाति उतमु भइआ चारि वरन पए पगि आइ ॥२॥
    Although he was of low social status, he was exalted and elevated, and people of all four castes came and bowed at his feet. ||2||
    नामदेअ प्रीति लगी हरि सेती लोकु छीपा कहै बुलाइ ॥
    Naam Dayv loved the Lord; the people called him a fabric dyer.
    खत्री ब्राहमण पिठि दे छोडे हरि नामदेउ लीआ मुखि लाइ ॥३॥
    The Lord turned His back on the high-class Kh'shaatriyas and Brahmins, and showed His face to Naam Dayv. ||3||
    जितने भगत हरि सेवका मुखि अठसठि तीरथ तिन तिलकु कढाइ ॥
    All of the devotees and servants of the Lord have the tilak, the ceremonial mark, applied to their foreheads at the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ अनदिनु परसे जे क्रिपा करे हरि राइ ॥४॥१॥८॥
    Servant Nanak shall touch their feet night and day, if the Lord, the King, grants His Grace. ||4||1||8||

[July 23, 2017, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page:733)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2402 on: July 25, 2017, 07:29:51 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ ॥
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि नामु भजिओ पुरखोतमु सभि बिनसे दालद दलघा ॥
    I chant and vibrate the Name of the Lord God, the Supreme Being, Har, Har; my poverty and problems have all been eradicated.
    भउ जनम मरणा मेटिओ गुर सबदी हरि असथिरु सेवि सुखि समघा ॥१॥
    The fear of birth and death has been erased,through the Word of the Guru's Shabad; serving the Unmoving,Unchanging Lord, I am absorbed in peace. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नाम अति पिरघा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Name of the most Beloved, Darling Lord.
    मै मनु तनु अरपि धरिओ गुर आगै सिरु वेचि लीओ मुलि महघा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I have dedicated my mind and body, and placed them in offering before the Guru; I have sold my head to the Guru, for a very dear price. ||1||Pause||
    नरपति राजे रंग रस माणहि बिनु नावै पकड़ि खड़े सभि कलघा ॥
    The kings and the rulers of men enjoy pleasures and delights, but without the Name of the Lord, death seizes and dispatches them all.
    धरम राइ सिरि डंडु लगाना फिरि पछुताने हथ फलघा ॥२॥
    The Righteous Judge of Dharma strikes them over the heads with his staff, and when the fruits of their actions come into their hands, then they regret and repent. ||2||
    हरि राखु राखु जन किरम तुमारे सरणागति पुरख प्रतिपलघा ॥
    Save me, save me, Lord; I am Your humble servant, a mere worm. I seek the Protection of Your Sanctuary, O Primal Lord, Cherisher and Nourisher.
    दरसनु संत देहु सुखु पावै प्रभ लोच पूरि जनु तुमघा ॥३॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Saint's Darshan,that I may find peace. O God,please fulfill the desires of Your humble servant. ||3||
    तुम समरथ पुरख वडे प्रभ सुआमी मो कउ कीजै दानु हरि निमघा ॥
    You are the All-powerful, Great, Primal God, my Lord and Master. O Lord, please bless me with the gift of humility.
    जन नानक नामु मिलै सुखु पावै हम नाम विटहु सद घुमघा ॥४॥२॥
    Servant Nanak has found the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and is at peace; I am forever a sacrifice to the Naam. ||4||2||

[July 24, 2017, Monday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 731)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2403 on: July 25, 2017, 07:31:57 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||

[July 25, 2017, Tuesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 670)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2404 on: July 25, 2017, 11:20:06 PM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||

[July 26th , 2017 - Wednesday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 636)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2405 on: July 27, 2017, 04:32:01 AM »
  • Publish

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान ‍िम्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||

[July 27th, 2017 - Thursday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 727)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2406 on: July 28, 2017, 11:50:27 PM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[July 28, 2017, Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2407 on: July 28, 2017, 11:58:39 PM »
  • Publish

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जउ हम बांधे मोह फास हम प्रेम बधनि तुम बाधे ॥
    If I am bound by the noose of emotional attachment, then I shall bind You, Lord, with the bonds of love.
    अपने छूटन को जतनु करहु हम छूटे तुम आराधे ॥१॥
    Go ahead and try to escape, Lord; I have escaped by worshipping and adoring You. ||1||
    माधवे जानत हहु जैसी तैसी ॥
    O Lord, You know my love for You.
    अब कहा करहुगे ऐसी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Now, what will You do? ||1||Pause||
    मीनु पकरि फांकिओ अरु काटिओ रांधि कीओ बहु बानी ॥
    A fish is caught, cut up, and cooked it in many different ways.
    खंड खंड करि भोजनु कीनो तऊ न बिसरिओ पानी ॥२॥
    Bit by bit, it is eaten, but still, it does not forget the water. ||2||
    आपन बापै नाही किसी को भावन को हरि राजा ॥
    The Lord, our King, is father to no one, except those who love Him.
    मोह पटल सभु जगतु बिआपिओ भगत नही संतापा ॥३॥
    The veil of emotional attachment has been cast over the entire world, but it does not bother the Lord's devotee. ||3||
    कहि रविदास भगति इक बाढी अब इह का सिउ कहीऐ ॥
    Says Ravi Daas, my devotion to the One Lord is increasing; now, who can I tell this to?
    जा कारनि हम तुम आराधे सो दुखु अजहू सहीऐ ॥४॥२॥
    That which brought me to worship and adore You - I am still suffering that pain. ||4||2||

[July 29, 2017, Saturday 04:45 AM. IST]    (Page: 658)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2408 on: July 30, 2017, 01:16:31 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||

[July 30th, 2017 - Sunday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 709)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2409 on: July 31, 2017, 12:50:46 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत रविदास जी की
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जउ हम बांधे मोह फास हम प्रेम बधनि तुम बाधे ॥
    If I am bound by the noose of emotional attachment, then I shall bind You, Lord, with the bonds of love.
    अपने छूटन को जतनु करहु हम छूटे तुम आराधे ॥१॥
    Go ahead and try to escape, Lord; I have escaped by worshipping and adoring You. ||1||
    माधवे जानत हहु जैसी तैसी ॥
    O Lord, You know my love for You.
    अब कहा करहुगे ऐसी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Now, what will You do? ||1||Pause||
    मीनु पकरि फांकिओ अरु काटिओ रांधि कीओ बहु बानी ॥
    A fish is caught, cut up, and cooked it in many different ways.
    खंड खंड करि भोजनु कीनो तऊ न बिसरिओ पानी ॥२॥
    Bit by bit, it is eaten, but still, it does not forget the water. ||2||
    आपन बापै नाही किसी को भावन को हरि राजा ॥
    The Lord, our King, is father to no one, except those who love Him.
    मोह पटल सभु जगतु बिआपिओ भगत नही संतापा ॥३॥
    The veil of emotional attachment has been cast over the entire world, but it does not bother the Lord's devotee. ||3||
    कहि रविदास भगति इक बाढी अब इह का सिउ कहीऐ ॥
    Says Ravi Daas, my devotion to the One Lord is increasing; now, who can I tell this to?
    जा कारनि हम तुम आराधे सो दुखु अजहू सहीऐ ॥४॥२॥
    That which brought me to worship and adore You - I am still suffering that pain. ||4||2||

[July 31st, 2017 - Monday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 658)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2410 on: August 01, 2017, 12:57:15 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ४ ॥
    Shalok, Fourth Mehl:
    अंतरि अगिआनु भई मति मधिम सतिगुर की परतीति नाही ॥
    He has spiritual ignorance within, and his intellect is dull and dim; he does not place his faith in the True Guru.
    अंदरि कपटु सभु कपटो करि जाणै कपटे खपहि खपाही ॥
    He has deceit within himself, and so he sees deception in all others; through his deceptions, he is totally ruined.
    सतिगुर का भाणा चिति न आवै आपणै सुआइ फिराही ॥
    The True Guru's Will does not enter into his consciousness, and so he wanders around, pursuing his own interests.
    किरपा करे जे आपणी ता नानक सबदि समाही ॥१॥
    If He grants His Grace, then Nanak is absorbed into the Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ४ ॥
    Fourth Mehl:
    मनमुख माइआ मोहि विआपे दूजै भाइ मनूआ थिरु नाहि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; in the love of duality, their minds are unsteady.
    अनदिनु जलत रहहि दिनु राती हउमै खपहि खपाहि ॥
    Night and day, they are burning; day and night, they are totally ruined by their egotism.
    अंतरि लोभु महा गुबारा तिन कै निकटि न कोई जाहि ॥
    Within them, is the total pitch darkness of greed, and no one even approaches them.
    ओइ आपि दुखी सुखु कबहू न पावहि जनमि मरहि मरि जाहि ॥
    They themselves are miserable, and they never find peace; they are born, only to die, and die again.
    नानक बखसि लए प्रभु साचा जि गुर चरनी चितु लाहि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord God forgives those, who focus their consciousness on the Guru's feet. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    संत भगत परवाणु जो प्रभि भाइआ ॥
    That Saint, that devotee, is acceptable, who is loved by God.
    सेई बिचखण जंत जिनी हरि धिआइआ ॥
    Those beings are wise, who meditate on the Lord.
    अम्रितु नामु निधानु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    They eat the food, the treasure of the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    संत जना की धूरि मसतकि लाइआ ॥
    They apply the dust of the feet of the Saints to their foreheads.
    नानक भए पुनीत हरि तीरथि नाइआ ॥२६॥
    O Nanak, they are purified, bathing in the sacred shrine of the Lord. ||26||

[August 1st, 2017 - Tuesday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 652)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2411 on: August 02, 2017, 01:59:10 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी भगत रविदास जी की
    Dhanaasaree, Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम सरि दीनु दइआलु न तुम सरि अब पतीआरु किआ कीजै ॥
    There is none as forlorn as I am, and none as Compassionate as You; what need is there to test us now?
    बचनी तोर मोर मनु मानै जन कउ पूरनु दीजै ॥१॥
    May my mind surrender to Your Word; please, bless Your humble servant with this perfection. ||1||
    हउ बलि बलि जाउ रमईआ कारने ॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Lord.
    कारन कवन अबोल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, why are You silent? ||Pause||
    बहुत जनम बिछुरे थे माधउ इहु जनमु तुम्हारे लेखे ॥
    For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.
    कहि रविदास आस लगि जीवउ चिर भइओ दरसनु देखे ॥२॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas: placing my hopes in You, I live; it is so long since I have gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||2||1||

[August 2nd, 2017 - Wednesday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 694)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2412 on: August 03, 2017, 02:22:34 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु ७
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Seventh House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    तेरे कवन कवन गुण कहि कहि गावा तू साहिब गुणी निधाना ॥
    Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence.
    तुमरी महिमा बरनि न साकउ तूं ठाकुर ऊच भगवाना ॥१॥
    I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. ||1||
    मै हरि हरि नामु धर सोई ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only support.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखु मेरे साहिब मै तुझ बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If it pleases You, please save me, O my Lord and Master; without You, I have no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    मै ताणु दीबाणु तूहै मेरे सुआमी मै तुधु आगै अरदासि ॥
    You alone are my strength, and my Court, O my Lord and Master; unto You alone I pray.
    मै होरु थाउ नाही जिसु पहि करउ बेनंती मेरा दुखु सुखु तुझ ही पासि ॥२॥
    There is no other place where I can offer my prayers; I can tell my pains and pleasures only to You. ||2||
    विचे धरती विचे पाणी विचि कासट अगनि धरीजै ॥
    Water is locked up in the earth, and fire is locked up in wood.
    बकरी सिंघु इकतै थाइ राखे मन हरि जपि भ्रमु भउ दूरि कीजै ॥३॥
    The sheep and the lions are kept in one place; O mortal, meditate on the Lord, and your doubts and fears shall be removed. ||3||
    हरि की वडिआई देखहु संतहु हरि निमाणिआ माणु देवाए ॥
    So behold the glorious greatness of the Lord, O Saints; the Lord blesses the dishonored with honor.
    जिउ धरती चरण तले ते ऊपरि आवै तिउ नानक साध जना जगतु आणि सभु पैरी पाए ॥४॥१॥१२॥
    As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy. ||4||1||12||

[August 3rd, 2017 - Thursday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 735)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2413 on: August 11, 2017, 12:07:40 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सरब सुखा का दाता सतिगुरु ता की सरनी पाईऐ ॥
    The True Guru is the Giver of all peace and comfort - seek His Sanctuary.
    दरसनु भेटत होत अनंदा दूखु गइआ हरि गाईऐ ॥१॥
    Beholding the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, bliss ensues, pain is dispelled, and one sings the Lord's Praises. ||1||
    हरि रसु पीवहु भाई ॥
    Drink in the sublime essence of the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny.
    नामु जपहु नामो आराधहु गुर पूरे की सरनाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord; worship the Naam in adoration, and enter the Sanctuary of the Perfect Guru. ||Pause||
    तिसहि परापति जिसु धुरि लिखिआ सोई पूरनु भाई ॥
    Only one who has such pre-ordained destiny receives it; he alone becomes perfect, O Siblings of Destiny.
    नानक की बेनंती प्रभ जी नामि रहा लिव लाई ॥२॥२५॥८९॥
    Nanak's prayer, O Dear God, is to remain lovingly absorbed in the Naam. ||2||25||89||

[August 4, 2017, Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 630)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2414 on: August 11, 2017, 12:22:09 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ घरु १ तितुकी
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, First House, Ti-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    भगता दी सदा तू रखदा हरि जीउ धुरि तू रखदा आइआ ॥
    You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time.
    प्रहिलाद जन तुधु राखि लए हरि जीउ हरणाखसु मारि पचाइआ ॥
    You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash.
    गुरमुखा नो परतीति है हरि जीउ मनमुख भरमि भुलाइआ ॥१॥
    The Gurmukhs place their faith in the Dear Lord, but the self-willed manmukhs are deluded by doubt. ||1||
    हरि जी एह तेरी वडिआई ॥
    O Dear Lord, this is Your Glory.
    भगता की पैज रखु तू सुआमी भगत तेरी सरणाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Lord Master; Your devotees seek Your Sanctuary. ||Pause||
    भगता नो जमु जोहि न साकै कालु न नेड़ै जाई ॥
    The Messenger of Death cannot touch Your devotees; death cannot even approach them.
    केवल राम नामु मनि वसिआ नामे ही मुकति पाई ॥
    The Name of the Lord alone abides in their minds; through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they find liberation.
    रिधि सिधि सभ भगता चरणी लागी गुर कै सहजि सुभाई ॥२॥
    Wealth and all the spiritual powers of the Siddhis fall at the feet of the Lord's devotees; they obtain peace and poise from the Guru. ||2||
    मनमुखा नो परतीति न आवी अंतरि लोभ सुआउ ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs have no faith; they are filled with greed and self-interest.
    गुरमुखि हिरदै सबदु न भेदिओ हरि नामि न लागा भाउ ॥
    They are not Gurmukh - they do not understand the Word of the Shabad in their hearts; they do not love the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    कूड़ कपट पाजु लहि जासी मनमुख फीका अलाउ ॥३॥
    Their masks of falsehood and hypocrisy shall fall off; the self-willed manmukhs speak with insipid words. ||3||
    भगता विचि आपि वरतदा प्रभ जी भगती हू तू जाता ॥
    You are pervading through Your devotees, O Dear God; through Your devotees, You are known.
    माइआ मोह सभ लोक है तेरी तू एको पुरखु बिधाता ॥
    All the people are enticed by Maya; they are Yours, Lord - You alone are the Architect of Destiny.
    हउमै मारि मनसा मनहि समाणी गुर कै सबदि पछाता ॥४॥
    Overcoming my egotism and quieting the desires within my mind, I have come to realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||4||
    अचिंत कम करहि प्रभ तिन के जिन हरि का नामु पिआरा ॥
    God automatically does the work of those who love the Name of the Lord.
    गुर परसादि सदा मनि वसिआ सभि काज सवारणहारा ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he ever dwells in their minds, and He resolves all their affairs.
    ओना की रीस करे सु विगुचै जिन हरि प्रभु है रखवारा ॥५॥
    Whoever challenges them is destroyed; they have the Lord God as their Savior. ||5||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे किनै न पाइआ मनमुखि भउकि मुए बिललाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, no one finds the Lord; the self-willed manmukhs die crying out in pain.
    आवहि जावहि ठउर न पावहि दुख महि दुखि समाई ॥
    They come and go, and find no place of rest; in pain and suffering, they perish.
    गुरमुखि होवै सु अम्रितु पीवै सहजे साचि समाई ॥६॥
    But one who becomes Gurmukh drinks in the Ambrosial Nectar, and is easily absorbed in the True Name. ||6||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे जनमु न छोडै जे अनेक करम करै अधिकाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, one cannot escape reincarnation, even by performing numerous rituals.
    वेद पड़हि तै वाद वखाणहि बिनु हरि पति गवाई ॥
    Those who read the Vedas, and argue and debate without the Lord, lose their honor.
    सचा सतिगुरु साची जिसु बाणी भजि छूटहि गुर सरणाई ॥७॥
    True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; in the Guru's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||7||
    जिन हरि मनि वसिआ से दरि साचे दरि साचै सचिआरा ॥
    Those whose minds are filled with the Lord are judged as true in the Court of the Lord; they are hailed as true in the True Court.
    ओना दी सोभा जुगि जुगि होई कोइ न मेटणहारा ॥
    Their praises echo throughout the ages, and no one can erase them.
    नानक तिन कै सद बलिहारै जिन हरि राखिआ उरि धारा ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak is forever a sacrifice to those who enshrine the Lord within their hearts. ||8||1||

[August 5, 2017, Saturday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 637)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments