Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591678 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2415 on: August 11, 2017, 12:28:45 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा जि करतै आपि लिखिआसु ॥
    He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself.
    मोह ठगउली पाईअनु विसरिआ गुणतासु ॥
    Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue.
    मतु जाणहु जगु जीवदा दूजै भाइ मुइआसु ॥
    Don't think that he is alive in the world - he is dead, through the love of duality.
    जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥
    Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord.
    दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥
    They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them.
    लोका विचि मुहु काला होआ अंदरि उभे सास ॥
    Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret.
    मनमुखा नो को न विसही चुकि गइआ वेसासु ॥
    No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost.
    नानक गुरमुखा नो सुखु अगला जिना अंतरि नाम निवासु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    से सैण से सजणा जि गुरमुखि मिलहि सुभाइ ॥
    They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love.
    सतिगुर का भाणा अनदिनु करहि से सचि रहे समाइ ॥
    Night and day, they act according to the True Guru's Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name.
    दूजै भाइ लगे सजण न आखीअहि जि अभिमानु करहि वेकार ॥
    Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption.
    मनमुख आप सुआरथी कारजु न सकहि सवारि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone's affairs.
    नानक पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहारु ॥२॥
    O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तुधु आपे जगतु उपाइ कै आपि खेलु रचाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it.
    त्रै गुण आपि सिरजिआ माइआ मोहु वधाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya.
    विचि हउमै लेखा मंगीऐ फिरि आवै जाइआ ॥
    He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation.
    जिना हरि आपि क्रिपा करे से गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे सदा सदा घुमाइआ ॥३॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. ||3||

[August 6, 2017, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 643)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2416 on: August 11, 2017, 12:48:29 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    वडे वडे राजन अरु भूमन ता की त्रिसन न बूझी ॥
    The desires of the greatest of the great kings and landlords cannot be satisfied.
    लपटि रहे माइआ रंग माते लोचन कछू न सूझी ॥१॥
    They remain engrossed in Maya, intoxicated with the pleasures of their wealth; their eyes see nothing else at all. ||1||
    बिखिआ महि किन ही त्रिपति न पाई ॥
    No one has ever found satisfaction in sin and corruption.
    जिउ पावकु ईधनि नही ध्रापै बिनु हरि कहा अघाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The flame is not satisfied by more fuel; how can one be satisfied without the Lord? ||Pause||
    दिनु दिनु करत भोजन बहु बिंजन ता की मिटै न भूखा ॥
    Day after day, he eats his meals with many different foods, but his hunger is not eradicated.
    उदमु करै सुआन की निआई चारे कुंटा घोखा ॥२॥
    He runs around like a dog, searching in the four directions. ||2||
    कामवंत कामी बहु नारी पर ग्रिह जोह न चूकै ॥
    The lustful, lecherous man desires many women, and he never stops peeking into the homes of others.
    दिन प्रति करै करै पछुतापै सोग लोभ महि सूकै ॥३॥
    Day after day, he commits adultery again and again, and then he regrets his actions; he wastes away in misery and greed. ||3||
    हरि हरि नामु अपार अमोला अम्रितु एकु निधाना ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is incomparable and priceless; it is the treasure of Ambrosial Nectar.
    सूखु सहजु आनंदु संतन कै नानक गुर ते जाना ॥४॥६॥
    The Saints abide in peace, poise and bliss; O Nanak, through the Guru, this is known. ||4||6||

[August 7, 2017, Monday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 672)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2417 on: August 11, 2017, 04:09:30 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    मन इछा दान करणं सरबत्र आसा पूरनह ॥
    He grants our hearts' desires, and fulfills all our hopes.
    खंडणं कलि कलेसह प्रभ सिमरि नानक नह दूरणह ॥१॥
    He destroys pain and suffering; remember God in meditation, O Nanak - He is not far away. ||1||
    हभि रंग माणहि जिसु संगि तै सिउ लाईऐ नेहु ॥
    Love Him, with whom you enjoy all pleasures.
    सो सहु बिंद न विसरउ नानक जिनि सुंदरु रचिआ देहु ॥२॥
    Do not forget that Lord, even for an instant; O Nanak, He fashioned this beautiful body. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जीउ प्रान तनु धनु दीआ दीने रस भोग ॥
    He gave you your soul, breath of life, body and wealth; He gave you pleasures to enjoy.
    ग्रिह मंदर रथ असु दीए रचि भले संजोग ॥
    He gave you households, mansions, chariots and horses; He ordained your good destiny.
    सुत बनिता साजन सेवक दीए प्रभ देवन जोग ॥
    He gave you your children, spouse, friends and servants; God is the all-powerful Great Giver.
    हरि सिमरत तनु मनु हरिआ लहि जाहि विजोग ॥
    Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, the body and mind are rejuvenated, and sorrow departs.
    साधसंगि हरि गुण रमहु बिनसे सभि रोग ॥३॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, chant the Praises of the Lord, and all your sickness shall vanish. ||3||

[August 8, 2017, Tuesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 706)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2418 on: August 11, 2017, 04:17:08 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    सुणिअहु कंत महेलीहो पिरु सेविहु सबदि वीचारि ॥
    Listen, O brides of the Lord: serve your Beloved Husband Lord, and contemplate the Word of His Shabad.
    अवगणवंती पिरु न जाणई मुठी रोवै कंत विसारि ॥
    The worthless bride does not know her Husband Lord - she is deluded; forgetting her Husband Lord, she weeps and wails.
    रोवै कंत समालि सदा गुण सारि ना पिरु मरै न जाए ॥
    She weeps, thinking of her Husband Lord, and she cherishes His virtues; her Husband Lord does not die, and does not leave.
    गुरमुखि जाता सबदि पछाता साचै प्रेमि समाए ॥
    As Gurmukh, she knows the Lord; through the Word of His Shabad, He is realized; through True Love, she merges with Him.
    जिनि अपणा पिरु नही जाता करम बिधाता कूड़ि मुठी कूड़िआरे ॥
    She who does not know her Husband Lord, the Architect of karma, is deluded by falsehood - she herself is false.
    सुणिअहु कंत महेलीहो पिरु सेविहु सबदि वीचारे ॥१॥
    Listen, O brides of the Lord: serve your Beloved Husband Lord, and contemplate the Word of His Shabad. ||1||
    सभु जगु आपि उपाइओनु आवणु जाणु संसारा ॥
    He Himself created the whole world; the world comes and goes.
    माइआ मोहु खुआइअनु मरि जमै वारो वारा ॥
    The love of Maya has ruined the world; people die, to be re-born, over and over again.
    मरि जमै वारो वारा वधहि बिकारा गिआन विहूणी मूठी ॥
    People die to be re-born, over and over again, while their sins increase; without spiritual wisdom, they are deluded.
    बिनु सबदै पिरु न पाइओ जनमु गवाइओ रोवै अवगुणिआरी झूठी ॥
    Without the Word of the Shabad, the Husband Lord is not found; the worthless, false bride wastes her life away, weeping and wailing.
    पिरु जगजीवनु किस नो रोईऐ रोवै कंतु विसारे ॥
    He is my Beloved Husband Lord, the Life of the World - for whom should I weep? They alone weep, who forget their Husband Lord.
    सभु जगु आपि उपाइओनु आवणु जाणु संसारे ॥२॥
    He Himself created the whole world; the world comes and goes. ||2||
    सो पिरु सचा सद ही साचा है ना ओहु मरै न जाए ॥
    That Husband Lord is True, forever True; He does not die, and He does not leave.
    भूली फिरै धन इआणीआ रंड बैठी दूजै भाए ॥
    The ignorant soul-bride wanders in delusion; in the love of duality, she sits like a widow.
    रंड बैठी दूजै भाए माइआ मोहि दुखु पाए आव घटै तनु छीजै ॥
    She sits like a widow, in the love of duality; through emotional attachment to Maya, she suffers in pain. She is growing old, and her body is withering away.
    जो किछु आइआ सभु किछु जासी दुखु लागा भाइ दूजै ॥
    Whatever has come, all that shall pass away; through the love of duality, they suffer in pain.
    जमकालु न सूझै माइआ जगु लूझै लबि लोभि चितु लाए ॥
    They do not see the Messenger of Death; they long for Maya, and their consciousness is attached to greed.
    सो पिरु साचा सद ही साचा ना ओहु मरै न जाए ॥३॥
    That Husband Lord is True, forever True; He does not die, and He does not leave. ||3||
    इकि रोवहि पिरहि विछुंनीआ अंधी ना जाणै पिरु नाले ॥
    Some weep and wail, separated from their Husband Lord; the blind ones do not know that their Husband is with them.
    गुर परसादी साचा पिरु मिलै अंतरि सदा समाले ॥
    By Guru's Grace, they may meet with their True Husband, and cherish Him always deep within.
    पिरु अंतरि समाले सदा है नाले मनमुखि जाता दूरे ॥
    She cherishes her Husband deep within herself - He is always with her; the self-willed manmukhs think that He is far away.
    इहु तनु रुलै रुलाइआ कामि न आइआ जिनि खसमु न जाता हदूरे ॥
    This body rolls in the dust, and is totally useless; it does not realize the Presence of the Lord and Master.
    नानक सा धन मिलै मिलाई पिरु अंतरि सदा समाले ॥
    O Nanak, that soul-bride is united in Union; she cherishes her Beloved Husband forever, deep within herself.
    इकि रोवहि पिरहि विछुंनीआ अंधी न जाणै पिरु है नाले ॥४॥२॥
    Some weep and wail, separated from their Husband Lord; the blind ones do not know that their Husband is with them. ||4||2||

[August 9, 2017, Wednesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 583)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2419 on: August 11, 2017, 04:21:45 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    हमरी गणत न गणीआ काई अपणा बिरदु पछाणि ॥
    He did not take my accounts into account; such is His forgiving nature.
    हाथ देइ राखे करि अपुने सदा सदा रंगु माणि ॥१॥
    He gave me His hand, and saved me and made me His own; forever and ever, I enjoy His Love. ||1||
    साचा साहिबु सद मिहरवाण ॥
    The True Lord and Master is forever merciful and forgiving.
    बंधु पाइआ मेरै सतिगुरि पूरै होई सरब कलिआण ॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Perfect Guru has bound me to Him, and now, I am in absolute ecstasy. ||Pause||
    जीउ पाइ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ दिता पैनणु खाणु ॥
    The One who fashioned the body and placed the soul within, who gives you clothing and nourishment
    अपणे दास की आपि पैज राखी नानक सद कुरबाणु ॥२॥१६॥४४॥
    - He Himself preserves the honor of His slaves. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||2||16||44||

[August 10, 2017, Thursday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 619)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2420 on: August 11, 2017, 04:27:20 AM »
  • Publish

बिलावलु महला ४ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fourth Mehl:
    मै मनि तनि प्रेमु अगम ठाकुर का खिनु खिनु सरधा मनि बहुतु उठईआ ॥
    My mind and body are filled with love for my Inaccessible Lord and Master. Each and every instant, I am filled with immense faith and devotion.
    गुर देखे सरधा मन पूरी जिउ चात्रिक प्रिउ प्रिउ बूंद मुखि पईआ ॥१॥
    Gazing upon the Guru, my mind's faith is fulfilled, like the song-bird, which cries and cries, until the rain-drop falls into its mouth. ||1||
    मिलु मिलु सखी हरि कथा सुनईआ ॥
    Join with me, join with me, O my companions, and teach me the Sermon of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु दइआ करे प्रभु मेले मै तिसु आगै सिरु कटि कटि पईआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The True Guru has mercifully united me with God. Cutting off my head, and chopping it into pieces, I offer it to Him. ||1||Pause||
    रोमि रोमि मनि तनि इक बेदन मै प्रभ देखे बिनु नीद न पईआ ॥
    Each and every hair on my head, and my mind and body, suffer the pains of separation; without seeing my God, I cannot sleep.
    बैदक नाटिक देखि भुलाने मै हिरदै मनि तनि प्रेम पीर लगईआ ॥२॥
    The doctors and healers look at me, and are perplexed. Within my heart, mind and body, I feel the pain of divine love. ||2||
    हउ खिनु पलु रहि न सकउ बिनु प्रीतम जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि गईआ ॥
    I cannot live for a moment, for even an instant, without my Beloved, like the opium addict who cannot live without opium.
    जिन कउ पिआस होइ प्रभ केरी तिन्ह अवरु न भावै बिनु हरि को दुईआ ॥३॥
    Those who thirst for God, do not love any other. Without the Lord, there is no other at all. ||3||
    कोई आनि आनि मेरा प्रभू मिलावै हउ तिसु विटहु बलि बलि घुमि गईआ ॥
    If only someone would come and unite me with God; I am devoted, dedicated, a sacrifice to him.
    अनेक जनम के विछुड़े जन मेले जा सति सति सतिगुर सरणि पवईआ ॥४॥
    After being separated from the Lord for countless incarnations, I am re-united with Him, entering the Sanctuary of the True, True, True Guru. ||4||
    सेज एक एको प्रभु ठाकुरु महलु न पावै मनमुख भरमईआ ॥
    There is one bed for the soul-bride, and the same bed for God, her Lord and Master. The self-willed manmukh does not obtain the Mansion of the Lord's Presence; she wanders around, in limbo.
    गुरु गुरु करत सरणि जे आवै प्रभु आइ मिलै खिनु ढील न पईआ ॥५॥
    Uttering, "Guru, Guru", she seeks His Sanctuary; so God comes to meet her, without a moment's delay. ||5||
    करि करि किरिआचार वधाए मनि पाखंड करमु कपट लोभईआ ॥
    One may perform many rituals, but the mind is filled with hypocrisy, evil deeds and greed.
    बेसुआ कै घरि बेटा जनमिआ पिता ताहि किआ नामु सदईआ ॥६॥
    When a son is born in the house of a prostitute, who can tell the name of his father? ||6||
    पूरब जनमि भगति करि आए गुरि हरि हरि हरि हरि भगति जमईआ ॥
    Because of devotional worship in my past incarnations, I have been born into this life. The Guru has inspired me to worship the Lord, Har, Har, Har, Har.
    भगति भगति करते हरि पाइआ जा हरि हरि हरि हरि नामि समईआ ॥७॥
    Worshipping, worshipping Him with devotion, I found the Lord, and then I merged into the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, Har. ||7||
    प्रभि आणि आणि महिंदी पीसाई आपे घोलि घोलि अंगि लईआ ॥
    God Himself came and ground the henna leaves into powder, and applied it to my body.
    जिन कउ ठाकुरि किरपा धारी बाह पकरि नानक कढि लईआ ॥८॥६॥२॥१॥६॥९॥
    Our Lord and Master showers His Mercy upon us, and grasps hold of our arms; O Nanak, He lifts us up and saves us. ||8||6||9||2||1||6||9||

[August 11, 2017, Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 836)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2421 on: August 12, 2017, 01:26:02 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    वाहु वाहु से जन सदा करहि जिन्ह कउ आपे देइ बुझाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Those humble beings ever praise the Lord, unto whom the Lord Himself grants understanding.
    वाहु वाहु करतिआ मनु निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाइ ॥
    Chanting Waaho! Waaho!, the mind is purified, and egotism departs from within.
    वाहु वाहु गुरसिखु जो नित करे सो मन चिंदिआ फलु पाइ ॥
    The Gurmukh who continually chants Waaho! Waaho! attains the fruits of his heart's desires.
    वाहु वाहु करहि से जन सोहणे हरि तिन्ह कै संगि मिलाइ ॥
    Beauteous are those humble beings who chant Waaho! Waaho! O Lord, let me join them!
    वाहु वाहु हिरदै उचरा मुखहु भी वाहु वाहु करेउ ॥
    Within my heart, I chant Waaho! Waaho!, and with my mouth, Waaho! Waaho!
    नानक वाहु वाहु जो करहि हउ तनु मनु तिन्ह कउ देउ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who chant Waaho! Waaho! - unto them I dedicate my body and mind. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    वाहु वाहु साहिबु सचु है अम्रितु जा का नाउ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! is the True Lord Master; His Name is Ambrosial Nectar.
    जिनि सेविआ तिनि फलु पाइआ हउ तिन बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    Those who serve the Lord are blessed with the fruit; I am a sacrifice to them.
    वाहु वाहु गुणी निधानु है जिस नो देइ सु खाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! is the treasure of virtue; he alone tastes it, who is so blessed.
    वाहु वाहु जलि थलि भरपूरु है गुरमुखि पाइआ जाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! The Lord is pervading and permeating the oceans and the land; the Gurmukh attains Him.
    वाहु वाहु गुरसिख नित सभ करहु गुर पूरे वाहु वाहु भावै ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Let all the Gursikhs continually praise Him. Waaho! Waaho! The Perfect Guru is pleased with His Praises.
    नानक वाहु वाहु जो मनि चिति करे तिसु जमकंकरु नेड़ि न आवै ॥२॥
    O Nanak, one who chants Waaho! Waaho! with his heart and mind - the Messenger of Death does not approach him. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि जीउ सचा सचु है सची गुरबाणी ॥
    The Dear Lord is the Truest of the True; True is the Word of the Guru's Bani.
    सतिगुर ते सचु पछाणीऐ सचि सहजि समाणी ॥
    Through the True Guru, the Truth is realized, and one is easily absorbed in the True Lord.
    अनदिनु जागहि ना सवहि जागत रैणि विहाणी ॥
    Night and day, they remain awake, and do not sleep; in wakefulness, the night of their lives passes.
    गुरमती हरि रसु चाखिआ से पुंन पराणी ॥
    Those who taste the sublime essence of the Lord, through the Guru's Teachings, are the most worthy persons.
    बिनु गुर किनै न पाइओ पचि मुए अजाणी ॥१७॥
    Without the Guru, no one has obtained the Lord; the ignorant rot away and die. ||17||

[August 12th, 2017 - Saturday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 515)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2422 on: August 14, 2017, 12:34:32 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    विचि करता पुरखु खलोआ ॥
    The Creator Lord Himself stood between us,
    वालु न विंगा होआ ॥
    And not a hair upon my head was touched.
    मजनु गुर आंदा रासे ॥
    The Guru made my cleansing bath successful;
    जपि हरि हरि किलविख नासे ॥१॥
    Meditating on the Lord, Har, Har, my sins were erased. ||1||
    संतहु रामदास सरोवरु नीका ॥
    O Saints, the purifying pool of Ram Das is sublime.
    जो नावै सो कुलु तरावै उधारु होआ है जी का ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whoever bathes in it, his family and ancestry are saved, and his soul is saved as well. ||1||Pause||
    जै जै कारु जगु गावै ॥
    The world sings cheers of victory,
    मन चिंदिअड़े फल पावै ॥
    And the fruits of his mind's desires are obtained.
    सही सलामति नाइ आए ॥
    Whoever comes and bathes here,
    अपणा प्रभू धिआए ॥२॥
    And meditates on his God, is safe and sound. ||2||
    संत सरोवर नावै ॥
    One who bathes in the healing pool of the Saints,
    सो जनु परम गति पावै ॥
    That humble being obtains the supreme status.
    मरै न आवै जाई ॥
    He does not die, or come and go in reincarnation;
    हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥३॥
    He meditates on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||3||
    इहु ब्रहम बिचारु सु जानै ॥
    He alone knows this about God,
    जिसु दइआलु होइ भगवानै ॥
    Whom God blesses with His kindness.
    बाबा नानक प्रभ सरणाई ॥
    Baba Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God;
    सभ चिंता गणत मिटाई ॥४॥७॥५७॥
    All his worries and anxieties are dispelled. ||4||7||57||

[August 13, 2017, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 623)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2423 on: August 14, 2017, 01:01:11 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    मेरा लागो राम सिउ हेतु ॥
    I have fallen in love with the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मेरा सदा सहाई जिनि दुख का काटिआ केतु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My True Guru is always my help and support; He has torn down the banner of pain. ||1||Pause||
    हाथ देइ राखिओ अपुना करि बिरथा सगल मिटाई ॥
    Giving me His hand, He has protected me as His own, and removed all my troubles.
    निंदक के मुख काले कीने जन का आपि सहाई ॥१॥
    He has blackened the faces of the slanderers, and He Himself has become the help and support of His humble servant. ||1||
    साचा साहिबु होआ रखवाला राखि लीए कंठि लाइ ॥
    The True Lord and Master has become my Saviour; hugging me close in His embrace, He has saved me.
    निरभउ भए सदा सुख माणे नानक हरि गुण गाइ ॥२॥१७॥
    Nanak has become fearless, and he enjoys eternal peace, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||17||

[August 14th, 2017 - Monday - 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 675)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2424 on: September 01, 2017, 12:09:54 AM »
  • Publish

आसा ॥
    Aasaa:
    गज साढे तै तै धोतीआ तिहरे पाइनि तग ॥
    They wear loin cloths, three and a half yards long, and triple-wound sacred threads.
    गली जिन्हा जपमालीआ लोटे हथि निबग ॥
    They have rosaries around their necks, and they carry glittering jugs in their hands.
    ओइ हरि के संत न आखीअहि बानारसि के ठग ॥१॥
    They are not called Saints of the Lord - they are thugs of Benares. ||1||
    ऐसे संत न मो कउ भावहि ॥
    Such 'saints' are not pleasing to me;
    डाला सिउ पेडा गटकावहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    They eat the trees along with the branches. ||1||Pause||
    बासन मांजि चरावहि ऊपरि काठी धोइ जलावहि ॥
    They wash their pots and pans before putting them on the stove, and they wash the wood before lighting it.
    बसुधा खोदि करहि दुइ चूल्हे सारे माणस खावहि ॥२॥
    They dig up the earth and make two fireplaces, but they eat the whole person! ||2||
    ओइ पापी सदा फिरहि अपराधी मुखहु अपरस कहावहि ॥
    Those sinners continually wander in evil deeds, while they call themselves touch-nothing saints.
    सदा सदा फिरहि अभिमानी सगल कुट्मब डुबावहि ॥३॥
    They wander around forever and ever in their self-conceit, and all their families are drowned. ||3||
    जितु को लाइआ तित ही लागा तैसे करम कमावै ॥
    He is attached to that, to which the Lord has attached him, and he acts accordingly.
    कहु कबीर जिसु सतिगुरु भेटै पुनरपि जनमि न आवै ॥४॥२॥
    Says Kabeer, one who meets the True Guru, is not reincarnated again. ||4||2||

[September 1, 2017, Friday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 476)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2425 on: September 02, 2017, 04:55:39 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु महला २ ॥
    Shalok, Second Mehl:
    चाकरु लगै चाकरी नाले गारबु वादु ॥
    If a servant performs service, while being vain and argumentative,
    गला करे घणेरीआ खसम न पाए सादु ॥
    He may talk as much as he wants, but he shall not be pleasing to his Master.
    आपु गवाइ सेवा करे ता किछु पाए मानु ॥
    But if he eliminates his self-conceit and then performs service, he shall be honored.
    नानक जिस नो लगा तिसु मिलै लगा सो परवानु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, if he merges with the one with whom he is attached, his attachment becomes acceptable. ||1||
    महला २ ॥
    Second Mehl:
    जो जीइ होइ सु उगवै मुह का कहिआ वाउ ॥
    Whatever is in the mind, comes forth; spoken words by themselves are just wind.
    बीजे बिखु मंगै अम्रितु वेखहु एहु निआउ ॥२॥
    He sows seeds of poison, and demands Ambrosial Nectar. Behold - what justice is this? ||2||
    महला २ ॥
    Second Mehl:
    नालि इआणे दोसती कदे न आवै रासि ॥
    Friendship with a fool never works out right.
    जेहा जाणै तेहो वरतै वेखहु को निरजासि ॥
    As he knows, he acts; behold, and see that it is so.
    वसतू अंदरि वसतु समावै दूजी होवै पासि ॥
    One thing can be absorbed into another thing, but duality keeps them apart.
    साहिब सेती हुकमु न चलै कही बणै अरदासि ॥
    No one can issue commands to the Lord Master; offer instead humble prayers.
    कूड़ि कमाणै कूड़ो होवै नानक सिफति विगासि ॥३॥
    Practicing falsehood, only falsehood is obtained. O Nanak, through the Lord's Praise, one blossoms forth. ||3||
    महला २ ॥
    Second Mehl:
    नालि इआणे दोसती वडारू सिउ नेहु ॥
    Friendship with a fool, and love with a pompous person,
    पाणी अंदरि लीक जिउ तिस दा थाउ न थेहु ॥४॥
    Are like lines drawn in water, leaving no trace or mark. ||4||
    महला २ ॥
    Second Mehl:
    होइ इआणा करे कमु आणि न सकै रासि ॥
    If a fool does a job, he cannot do it right.
    जे इक अध चंगी करे दूजी भी वेरासि ॥५॥
    Even if he does something right, he does the next thing wrong. ||5||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चाकरु लगै चाकरी जे चलै खसमै भाइ ॥
    If a servant, performing service, obeys the Will of his Master,
    हुरमति तिस नो अगली ओहु वजहु भि दूणा खाइ ॥
    His honor increases, and he receives double his wages.
    खसमै करे बराबरी फिरि गैरति अंदरि पाइ ॥
    But if he claims to be equal to his Master, he earns his Master's displeasure.
    वजहु गवाए अगला मुहे मुहि पाणा खाइ ॥
    He loses his entire salary, and is also beaten on his face with shoes.
    जिस दा दिता खावणा तिसु कहीऐ साबासि ॥
    Let us all celebrate Him, from whom we receive our nourishment.
    नानक हुकमु न चलई नालि खसम चलै अरदासि ॥२२॥
    O Nanak, no one can issue commands to the Lord Master; let us offer prayers instead. ||22||

[September 2nd , 2017 - Saturday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page : 474)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2426 on: September 03, 2017, 01:58:14 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ घरु १
    Wadahans, Third Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मनि मैलै सभु किछु मैला तनि धोतै मनु हछा न होइ ॥
    When the mind is filthy, everything is filthy; by washing the body, the mind is not cleaned.
    इह जगतु भरमि भुलाइआ विरला बूझै कोइ ॥१॥
    This world is deluded by doubt; how rare are those who understand this. ||1||
    जपि मन मेरे तू एको नामु ॥
    O my mind, chant the One Name.
    सतगुरि दीआ मो कउ एहु निधानु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The True Guru has given me this treasure. ||1||Pause||
    सिधा के आसण जे सिखै इंद्री वसि करि कमाइ ॥
    Even if one learns the Yogic postures of the Siddhas, and holds his sexual energy in check,
    मन की मैलु न उतरै हउमै मैलु न जाइ ॥२॥
    Still, the filth of the mind is not removed, and the filth of egotism is not eliminated. ||2||
    इसु मन कउ होरु संजमु को नाही विणु सतिगुर की सरणाइ ॥
    This mind is not controlled by any other discipline, except the Sanctuary of the True Guru.
    सतगुरि मिलिऐ उलटी भई कहणा किछू न जाइ ॥३॥
    Meeting the True Guru, one is transformed beyond description. ||3||
    भणति नानकु सतिगुर कउ मिलदो मरै गुर कै सबदि फिरि जीवै कोइ ॥
    Prays Nanak, one who dies upon meeting the True Guru, shall be rejuvenated through the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    ममता की मलु उतरै इहु मनु हछा होइ ॥४॥१॥
    The filth of his attachment and possessiveness shall depart, and his mind shall become pure. ||4||1||

[September 3rd, 2017 - Sunday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 558)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2427 on: September 18, 2017, 01:02:36 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ५ घरु ३ दुपदे
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    देहु संदेसरो कहीअउ प्रिअ कहीअउ ॥
    Give me a message from my Beloved - tell me, tell me!
    बिसमु भई मै बहु बिधि सुनते कहहु सुहागनि सहीअउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am wonder-struck, hearing the many reports of Him; tell them to me, O my happy sister soul-brides. ||1||Pause||
    को कहतो सभ बाहरि बाहरि को कहतो सभ महीअउ ॥
    Some say that He is beyond the world - totally beyond it, while others say that He is totally within it.
    बरनु न दीसै चिहनु न लखीऐ सुहागनि साति बुझहीअउ ॥१॥
    His color cannot be seen, and His pattern cannot be discerned. O happy soul-brides, tell me the truth! ||1||
    सरब निवासी घटि घटि वासी लेपु नही अलपहीअउ ॥
    He is pervading everywhere, and He dwells in each and every heart; He is not stained - He is unstained.
    नानकु कहत सुनहु रे लोगा संत रसन को बसहीअउ ॥२॥१॥२॥
    Says Nanak, listen, O people: He dwells upon the tongues of the Saints. ||2||1||2||

[September 18th, 2017 - Monday - 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 700)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2428 on: September 19, 2017, 01:44:18 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    इह जगि मीतु न देखिओ कोई ॥
    In this world, I have not found any true friend.
    सगल जगतु अपनै सुखि लागिओ दुख मै संगि न होई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The whole world is attached to its own pleasures, and when trouble comes, no one is with you. ||1||Pause||
    दारा मीत पूत सनबंधी सगरे धन सिउ लागे ॥
    Wives, friends, children and relatives - all are attached to wealth.
    जब ही निरधन देखिओ नर कउ संगु छाडि सभ भागे ॥१॥
    When they see a poor man, they all forsake his company and run away. ||1||
    कहंउ कहा यिआ मन बउरे कउ इन सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    So what should I say to this crazy mind, which is affectionately attached to them?
    दीना नाथ सकल भै भंजन जसु ता को बिसराइओ ॥२॥
    The Lord is the Master of the meek, the Destroyer of all fears, and I have forgotten to praise Him. ||2||
    सुआन पूछ जिउ भइओ न सूधउ बहुतु जतनु मै कीनउ ॥
    Like a dog's tail, which will never straighten out, the mind will not change, no matter how many things are tried.
    नानक लाज बिरद की राखहु नामु तुहारउ लीनउ ॥३॥९॥
    Says Nanak, please, Lord, uphold the honor of Your innate nature; I chant Your Name. ||3||9||

[September 19th , 2017 - Tuesday - 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 633)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2429 on: September 20, 2017, 09:37:24 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ घरु १ चउपदे
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुरप्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    जीउ डरतु है आपणा कै सिउ करी पुकार ॥
    My soul is afraid; to whom should I complain?
    दूख विसारणु सेविआ सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥
    I serve Him, who makes me forget my pains; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||
    साहिबु मेरा नीत नवा सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master is forever new; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||Pause||
    अनदिनु साहिबु सेवीऐ अंति छडाए सोइ ॥
    Night and day, I serve my Lord and Master; He shall save me in the end.
    सुणि सुणि मेरी कामणी पारि उतारा होइ ॥२॥
    Hearing and listening, O my dear sister, I have crossed over. ||2||
    दइआल तेरै नामि तरा ॥
    O Merciful Lord, Your Name carries me across.
    सद कुरबाणै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to You. ||1||Pause||
    सरबं साचा एकु है दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    In all the world, there is only the One True Lord; there is no other at all.
    ता की सेवा सो करे जा कउ नदरि करे ॥३॥
    He alone serves the Lord, upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace. ||3||
    तुधु बाझु पिआरे केव रहा ॥
    Without You, O Beloved, how could I even live?
    सा वडिआई देहि जितु नामि तेरे लागि रहां ॥
    Bless me with such greatness, that I may remain attached to Your Name.
    दूजा नाही कोइ जिसु आगै पिआरे जाइ कहा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    There is no other, O Beloved, to whom I can go and speak. ||1||Pause||
    सेवी साहिबु आपणा अवरु न जाचंउ कोइ ॥
    I serve my Lord and Master; I ask for no other.
    नानकु ता का दासु है बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥४॥
    Nanak is His slave; moment by moment, bit by bit, he is a sacrifice to Him. ||4||
    साहिब तेरे नाम विटहु बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥४॥१॥
    O Lord Master, I am a sacrifice to Your Name, moment by moment, bit by bit. ||1||Pause||4||1||

[September 20th , 2017 - Wednesday - 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 660)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments