Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591998 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2475 on: November 11, 2017, 03:54:58 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    रे जन उथारै दबिओहु सुतिआ गई विहाइ ॥
    O man, you have been tormented by a nightmare, and you have passed your life in sleep.
    सतिगुर का सबदु सुणि न जागिओ अंतरि न उपजिओ चाउ ॥
    You did not wake to hear the Word of the True Guru's Shabad; you have no inspiration within yourself.
    सरीरु जलउ गुण बाहरा जो गुर कार न कमाइ ॥
    That body burns, which has no virtue, and which does not serve the Guru.
    जगतु जलंदा डिठु मै हउमै दूजै भाइ ॥
    I have seen that the world is burning, in egotism and the love of duality.
    नानक गुर सरणाई उबरे सचु मनि सबदि धिआइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who seek the Guru's Sanctuary are saved; within their minds, they meditate on the True Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सबदि रते हउमै गई सोभावंती नारि ॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Shabad, the soul-bride is rid of egotism, and she is glorified.
    पिर कै भाणै सदा चलै ता बनिआ सीगारु ॥
    If she walks steadily in the way of His Will, then she is adorned with decorations.
    सेज सुहावी सदा पिरु रावै हरि वरु पाइआ नारि ॥
    Her couch becomes beautiful, and she constantly enjoys her Husband Lord; she obtains the Lord as her Husband.
    ना हरि मरै न कदे दुखु लागै सदा सुहागणि नारि ॥
    The Lord does not die, and she never suffers pain; she is a happy soul-bride forever.
    नानक हरि प्रभ मेलि लई गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Lord God unites her with Himself; she enshrines love and affection for the Guru. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिना गुरु गोपिआ आपणा ते नर बुरिआरी ॥
    Those who conceal and deny their Guru, are the most evil people.
    हरि जीउ तिन का दरसनु ना करहु पापिसट हतिआरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, let me not even see them; they are the worst sinners and murderers.
    ओहि घरि घरि फिरहि कुसुध मनि जिउ धरकट नारी ॥
    They wander from house to house, with impure minds, like wicked, forsaken women.
    वडभागी संगति मिले गुरमुखि सवारी ॥
    But by great good fortune, they may meet the Company of the Holy; as Gurmukhs, they are reformed.
    हरि मेलहु सतिगुर दइआ करि गुर कउ बलिहारी ॥२३॥
    O Lord, please be kind and let me meet the True Guru; I am a sacrifice to the Guru. ||23||

[November 5, 2017, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 651)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2476 on: November 11, 2017, 03:58:27 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    सभु जगु जिनहि उपाइआ भाई करण कारण समरथु ॥
    The One who created the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, is the Almighty Lord, the Cause of causes.
    जीउ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ भाई दे करि अपणी वथु ॥
    He fashioned the soul and the body, O Siblings of Destiny, by His own power.
    किनि कहीऐ किउ देखीऐ भाई करता एकु अकथु ॥
    How can He be described? How can He be seen, O Siblings of Destiny? The Creator is One; He is indescribable.
    गुरु गोविंदु सलाहीऐ भाई जिस ते जापै तथु ॥१॥
    Praise the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, O Siblings of Destiny; through Him, the essence is known. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपीऐ हरि भगवंता ॥
    O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Lord God.
    नाम दानु देइ जन अपने दूख दरद का हंता ॥ रहाउ ॥
    He blesses His servant with the gift of the Naam; He is the Destroyer of pain and suffering. ||Pause||
    जा कै घरि सभु किछु है भाई नउ निधि भरे भंडार ॥
    Everything is in His home, O Siblings of Destiny; His warehouse is overflowing with the nine treasures.
    तिस की कीमति ना पवै भाई ऊचा अगम अपार ॥
    His worth cannot be estimated, O Siblings of Destiny; He is lofty, inaccessible and infinite.
    जीअ जंत प्रतिपालदा भाई नित नित करदा सार ॥
    He cherishes all beings and creatures, O Siblings of Destiny; he continually takes care of them.
    सतिगुरु पूरा भेटीऐ भाई सबदि मिलावणहार ॥२॥
    So meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, and merge in the Word of the Shabad. ||2||
    सचे चरण सरेवीअहि भाई भ्रमु भउ होवै नासु ॥
    Adoring the feet of the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, doubt and fear are dispelled.
    मिलि संत सभा मनु मांजीऐ भाई हरि कै नामि निवासु ॥
    Joining the Society of the Saints, cleanse your mind, O Siblings of Destiny, and dwell in the Name of the Lord.
    मिटै अंधेरा अगिआनता भाई कमल होवै परगासु ॥
    The darkness of ignorance shall be dispelled, O Siblings of Destiny, and the lotus of your heart shall blossom forth.
    गुर बचनी सुखु ऊपजै भाई सभि फल सतिगुर पासि ॥३॥
    By the Guru's Word, peace wells up, O Siblings of Destiny; all fruits are with the True Guru. ||3||
    मेरा तेरा छोडीऐ भाई होईऐ सभ की धूरि ॥
    Give up your sense of mine and yours, O Siblings of Destiny, and become the dust of the feet of all.
    घटि घटि ब्रहमु पसारिआ भाई पेखै सुणै हजूरि ॥
    In each and every heart, God is contained, O Siblings of Destiny; He sees, and hears, and is ever-present with us.
    जितु दिनि विसरै पारब्रहमु भाई तितु दिनि मरीऐ झूरि ॥
    On that day when one forgets the Supreme Lord God, O Siblings of Destiny, on that day, one ought to die crying out in pain.
    करन करावन समरथो भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥४॥
    He is the all-powerful Cause of Causes, O Siblings of Destiny; he is totally filled with all powers. ||4||
    प्रेम पदारथु नामु है भाई माइआ मोह बिनासु ॥
    The Love of the Name is the greatest treasure, O Siblings of Destiny; through it, emotional attachment to Maya is dispelled.
    तिसु भावै ता मेलि लए भाई हिरदै नाम निवासु ॥
    If it is pleasing to His Will, then He unites us in His Union, O Siblings of Destiny; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to abide in the mind.
    गुरमुखि कमलु प्रगासीऐ भाई रिदै होवै परगासु ॥
    The heart-lotus of the Gurmukh blossoms forth, O Siblings of Destiny, and the heart is illumined.
    प्रगटु भइआ परतापु प्रभ भाई मउलिआ धरति अकासु ॥५॥
    The Glory of God has been revealed, O Siblings of Destiny, and the earth and sky have blossomed forth. ||5||
    गुरि पूरै संतोखिआ भाई अहिनिसि लागा भाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has blessed me with contentment, O Siblings of Destiny; day and night, I remain attached to the Lord's Love.
    रसना रामु रवै सदा भाई साचा सादु सुआउ ॥
    My tongue continually chants the Lord's Name, O Siblings of Destiny; this is the true taste, and the object of human life.
    करनी सुणि सुणि जीविआ भाई निहचलु पाइआ थाउ ॥
    Listening with my ears, I hear and so I live, O Siblings of Destiny; I have obtained the unchanging, unmoving state.
    जिसु परतीति न आवई भाई सो जीअड़ा जलि जाउ ॥६॥
    That soul,which does not place its faith in the Lord shall burn, O Siblings of Destiny. ||6||
    बहु गुण मेरे साहिबै भाई हउ तिस कै बलि जाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master has so many virtues, O Siblings of Destiny; I am a sacrifice to Him.
    ओहु निरगुणीआरे पालदा भाई देइ निथावे थाउ ॥
    He nurtures even the most worthless, O Siblings of Destiny, and gives home to the homeless.
    रिजकु स्मबाहे सासि सासि भाई गूड़ा जा का नाउ ॥
    He gives us nourishment with each and every breath, O Siblings of Destiny; His Name is everlasting.
    जिसु गुरु साचा भेटीऐ भाई पूरा तिसु करमाउ ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, does so only by perfect destiny. ||7||
    तिसु बिनु घड़ी न जीवीऐ भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥
    Without Him, I cannot live, even for an instant, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally filled with all powers.
    सासि गिरासि न विसरै भाई पेखउ सदा हजूरि ॥
    With every breath and morsel of food, I will not forget Him, O Siblings of Destiny; I behold Him ever-present.
    साधू संगि मिलाइआ भाई सरब रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meet Him, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally pervading and permeating everywhere.
    जिना प्रीति न लगीआ भाई से नित नित मरदे झूरि ॥८॥
    Those who do not embrace love for the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, always die crying out in pain. ||8||
    अंचलि लाइ तराइआ भाई भउजलु दुखु संसारु ॥
    Grasping hold of the hem of His robe, O Siblings of Destiny, we are carried across the world-ocean of fear and pain.
    करि किरपा नदरि निहालिआ भाई कीतोनु अंगु अपारु ॥
    By His Glance of Grace, He has blessed us, O Siblings of Destiny; He shall be with us until the very end.
    मनु तनु सीतलु होइआ भाई भोजनु नाम अधारु ॥
    My mind and body are soothed and calmed, O Siblings of Destiny, nourished by the food of the Naam.
    नानक तिसु सरणागती भाई जि किलबिख काटणहारु ॥९॥१॥
    Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, O Siblings of Destiny; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||9||1||

[November 6, 2017, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 639)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2477 on: November 11, 2017, 04:02:02 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही छंत महला ४ घरु ३
    Raag Soohee, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    आवहो संत जनहु गुण गावह गोविंद केरे राम ॥
    Come, humble Saints, and sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुरमुखि मिलि रहीऐ घरि वाजहि सबद घनेरे राम ॥
    Let us gather together as Gurmukh; within the home of our own heart, the Shabad vibrates and resonates.
    सबद घनेरे हरि प्रभ तेरे तू करता सभ थाई ॥
    The many melodies of the Shabad are Yours, O Lord God; O Creator Lord, You are everywhere.
    अहिनिसि जपी सदा सालाही साच सबदि लिव लाई ॥
    Day and night, I chant His Praises forever, lovingly focusing on the True Word of the Shabad.
    अनदिनु सहजि रहै रंगि राता राम नामु रिद पूजा ॥
    Night and day, I remain intuitively attuned to the Lord's Love; in my heart, I worship the Lord's Name.
    नानक गुरमुखि एकु पछाणै अवरु न जाणै दूजा ॥१॥
    O Nanak, as Gurmukh, I have realized the One Lord; I do not know any other. ||1||
    सभ महि रवि रहिआ सो प्रभु अंतरजामी राम ॥
    He is contained amongst all; He is God, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.
    गुर सबदि रवै रवि रहिआ सो प्रभु मेरा सुआमी राम ॥
    One who meditates and dwells upon God, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, knows that God, my Lord and Master, is pervading everywhere.
    प्रभु मेरा सुआमी अंतरजामी घटि घटि रविआ सोई ॥
    God, my Lord and Master, is the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts; He pervades and permeates each and every heart.
    गुरमति सचु पाईऐ सहजि समाईऐ तिसु बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥
    Through the Guru's Teachings, Truth is obtained, and then, one merges in celestial bliss. There is no other than Him.
    सहजे गुण गावा जे प्रभ भावा आपे लए मिलाए ॥
    I sing His Praises with intuitive ease. If it pleases God, He shall unite me with Himself.
    नानक सो प्रभु सबदे जापै अहिनिसि नामु धिआए ॥२॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, God is known; meditate on the Naam, day and night. ||2||
    इहु जगो दुतरु मनमुखु पारि न पाई राम ॥
    This world is treacherous and impassable; the self-willed manmukh cannot cross over.
    अंतरे हउमै ममता कामु क्रोधु चतुराई राम ॥
    Within him is egotism, self-conceit, sexual desire, anger and cleverness.
    अंतरि चतुराई थाइ न पाई बिरथा जनमु गवाइआ ॥
    Within him is cleverness; he is not approved, and his life is uselessly wasted and lost.
    जम मगि दुखु पावै चोटा खावै अंति गइआ पछुताइआ ॥
    On the Path of Death, he suffers in pain, and must endure abuse; in the end, he departs regretfully.
    बिनु नावै को बेली नाही पुतु कुट्मबु सुतु भाई ॥
    Without the Name, he has no friends, no children, family or relatives.
    नानक माइआ मोहु पसारा आगै साथि न जाई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, the wealth of Maya, attachment and ostentatious shows - none of them shall go along with him to the world hereafter. ||3||
    हउ पूछउ अपना सतिगुरु दाता किन बिधि दुतरु तरीऐ राम ॥
    I ask my True Guru, the Giver, how to cross over the treacherous and difficult world-ocean.
    सतिगुर भाइ चलहु जीवतिआ इव मरीऐ राम ॥
    Walk in harmony with the True Guru's Will, and remain dead while yet alive.
    जीवतिआ मरीऐ भउजलु तरीऐ गुरमुखि नामि समावै ॥
    Remaining dead while yet alive, cross over the terrifying world-ocean; as Gurmukh, merge in the Naam.
    पूरा पुरखु पाइआ वडभागी सचि नामि लिव लावै ॥
    One obtains the Perfect Primal Lord, by great good fortune, lovingly focusing on the True Name.
    मति परगासु भई मनु मानिआ राम नामि वडिआई ॥
    The intellect is enlightened, and the mind is satisfied, through the glory of the Lord's Name.
    नानक प्रभु पाइआ सबदि मिलाइआ जोती जोति मिलाई ॥४॥१॥४॥
    O Nanak, God is found, merging in the Shabad, and one's light blends into the Light. ||4||1||4||

[November 7, 2017, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 775)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2478 on: November 11, 2017, 04:06:02 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||

[November 8, 2017, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 709)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2479 on: November 11, 2017, 04:10:22 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||

[November 9, 2017, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 688)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2480 on: November 11, 2017, 04:15:58 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||

[November 10, 2017, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 670)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2481 on: November 11, 2017, 04:19:26 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||

[November 11, 2017, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 711)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2482 on: November 12, 2017, 09:22:56 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ घरु १ तितुकी
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, First House, Ti-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    भगता दी सदा तू रखदा हरि जीउ धुरि तू रखदा आइआ ॥
    You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time.
    प्रहिलाद जन तुधु राखि लए हरि जीउ हरणाखसु मारि पचाइआ ॥
    You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash.
    गुरमुखा नो परतीति है हरि जीउ मनमुख भरमि भुलाइआ ॥१॥
    The Gurmukhs place their faith in the Dear Lord, but the self-willed manmukhs are deluded by doubt. ||1||
    हरि जी एह तेरी वडिआई ॥
    O Dear Lord, this is Your Glory.
    भगता की पैज रखु तू सुआमी भगत तेरी सरणाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Lord Master; Your devotees seek Your Sanctuary. ||Pause||
    भगता नो जमु जोहि न साकै कालु न नेड़ै जाई ॥
    The Messenger of Death cannot touch Your devotees; death cannot even approach them.
    केवल राम नामु मनि वसिआ नामे ही मुकति पाई ॥
    The Name of the Lord alone abides in their minds; through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they find liberation.
    रिधि सिधि सभ भगता चरणी लागी गुर कै सहजि सुभाई ॥२॥
    Wealth and all the spiritual powers of the Siddhis fall at the feet of the Lord's devotees; they obtain peace and poise from the Guru. ||2||
    मनमुखा नो परतीति न आवी अंतरि लोभ सुआउ ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs have no faith; they are filled with greed and self-interest.
    गुरमुखि हिरदै सबदु न भेदिओ हरि नामि न लागा भाउ ॥
    They are not Gurmukh - they do not understand the Word of the Shabad in their hearts; they do not love the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    कूड़ कपट पाजु लहि जासी मनमुख फीका अलाउ ॥३॥
    Their masks of falsehood and hypocrisy shall fall off; the self-willed manmukhs speak with insipid words. ||3||
    भगता विचि आपि वरतदा प्रभ जी भगती हू तू जाता ॥
    You are pervading through Your devotees, O Dear God; through Your devotees, You are known.
    माइआ मोह सभ लोक है तेरी तू एको पुरखु बिधाता ॥
    All the people are enticed by Maya; they are Yours, Lord - You alone are the Architect of Destiny.
    हउमै मारि मनसा मनहि समाणी गुर कै सबदि पछाता ॥४॥
    Overcoming my egotism and quieting the desires within my mind, I have come to realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||4||
    अचिंत कम करहि प्रभ तिन के जिन हरि का नामु पिआरा ॥
    God automatically does the work of those who love the Name of the Lord.
    गुर परसादि सदा मनि वसिआ सभि काज सवारणहारा ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he ever dwells in their minds, and He resolves all their affairs.
    ओना की रीस करे सु विगुचै जिन हरि प्रभु है रखवारा ॥५॥
    Whoever challenges them is destroyed; they have the Lord God as their Savior. ||5||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे किनै न पाइआ मनमुखि भउकि मुए बिललाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, no one finds the Lord; the self-willed manmukhs die crying out in pain.
    आवहि जावहि ठउर न पावहि दुख महि दुखि समाई ॥
    They come and go, and find no place of rest; in pain and suffering, they perish.
    गुरमुखि होवै सु अम्रितु पीवै सहजे साचि समाई ॥६॥
    But one who becomes Gurmukh drinks in the Ambrosial Nectar, and is easily absorbed in the True Name. ||6||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे जनमु न छोडै जे अनेक करम करै अधिकाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, one cannot escape reincarnation, even by performing numerous rituals.
    वेद पड़हि तै वाद वखाणहि बिनु हरि पति गवाई ॥
    Those who read the Vedas, and argue and debate without the Lord, lose their honor.
    सचा सतिगुरु साची जिसु बाणी भजि छूटहि गुर सरणाई ॥७॥
    True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; in the Guru's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||7||
    जिन हरि मनि वसिआ से दरि साचे दरि साचै सचिआरा ॥
    Those whose minds are filled with the Lord are judged as true in the Court of the Lord; they are hailed as true in the True Court.
    ओना दी सोभा जुगि जुगि होई कोइ न मेटणहारा ॥
    Their praises echo throughout the ages, and no one can erase them.
    नानक तिन कै सद बलिहारै जिन हरि राखिआ उरि धारा ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak is forever a sacrifice to those who enshrine the Lord within their hearts. ||8||1||

[November 12th , 2017 – Sunday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 637)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2483 on: November 13, 2017, 07:08:15 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    ठाढि पाई करतारे ॥
    The Creator has brought utter peace to my home;
    तापु छोडि गइआ परवारे ॥
    The fever has left my family.
    गुरि पूरै है राखी ॥
    The Perfect Guru has saved us.
    सरणि सचे की ताकी ॥१॥
    I sought the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||1||
    परमेसरु आपि होआ रखवाला ॥
    The Transcendent Lord Himself has become my Protector.
    सांति सहज सुख खिन महि उपजे मनु होआ सदा सुखाला ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Tranquility, intuitive peace and poise welled up in an instant, and my mind was comforted forever. ||Pause||
    हरि हरि नामु दीओ दारू ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, gave me the medicine of His Name,
    तिनि सगला रोगु बिदारू ॥
    Which has cured all disease.
    अपणी किरपा धारी ॥
    He extended His Mercy to me,
    तिनि सगली बात सवारी ॥२॥
    And resolved all these affairs. ||2||
    प्रभि अपना बिरदु समारिआ ॥
    God confirmed His loving nature;
    हमरा गुणु अवगुणु न बीचारिआ ॥
    He did not take my merits or demerits into account.
    गुर का सबदु भइओ साखी ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad has become manifest,
    तिनि सगली लाज राखी ॥३॥
    And through it, my honor was totally preserved. ||3||
    बोलाइआ बोली तेरा ॥
    I speak as You cause me to speak;
    तू साहिबु गुणी गहेरा ॥
    O Lord and Master, You are the ocean of excellence.
    जपि नानक नामु सचु साखी ॥
    Nanak chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, according to the Teachings of Truth.
    अपुने दास की पैज राखी ॥४॥६॥५६॥
    God preserves the honor of His slaves. ||4||6||56||

[November 13th , 2017 – Monday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 622)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2484 on: November 14, 2017, 07:52:06 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    मिरतक कउ पाइओ तनि सासा बिछुरत आनि मिलाइआ ॥
    He infuses the breath into the dead bodies, and he reunited the separated ones.
    पसू परेत मुगध भए स्रोते हरि नामा मुखि गाइआ ॥१॥
    Even beasts, demons and fools become attentive listeners, when He sings the Praises of the Lord's Name. ||1||
    पूरे गुर की देखु वडाई ॥
    Behold the glorious greatness of the Perfect Guru.
    ता की कीमति कहणु न जाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    His worth cannot be described. ||Pause||
    दूख सोग का ढाहिओ डेरा अनद मंगल बिसरामा ॥
    He has demolished the abode of sorrow and disease, and brought bliss, joy and happiness.
    मन बांछत फल मिले अचिंता पूरन होए कामा ॥२॥
    He effortlessly awards the fruits of the mind's desire, and all works are brought to perfection. ||2||
    ईहा सुखु आगै मुख ऊजल मिटि गए आवण जाणे ॥
    He finds peace in this world, and his face is radiant in the world hereafter; his comings and goings are finished.
    निरभउ भए हिरदै नामु वसिआ अपुने सतिगुर कै मनि भाणे ॥३॥
    He becomes fearless, and his heart is filled with the Naam, the Name of the Lord; his mind is pleasing to the True Guru. ||3||
    ऊठत बैठत हरि गुण गावै दूखु दरदु भ्रमु भागा ॥
    Standing up and sitting down, he sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord; his pain, sorrow and doubt are dispelled.
    कहु नानक ता के पूर करमा जा का गुर चरनी मनु लागा ॥४॥१०॥२१॥
    Says Nanak, his karma is perfect; his mind is attached to the Guru's feet. ||4||10||21||

[November 14th , 2017 – Tuesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 614)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2485 on: November 16, 2017, 07:52:22 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला १ घरु ६
    Soohee, First Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    उजलु कैहा चिलकणा घोटिम कालड़ी मसु ॥
    Bronze is bright and shiny, but when it is rubbed, its blackness appears.
    धोतिआ जूठि न उतरै जे सउ धोवा तिसु ॥१॥
    Washing it, its impurity is not removed, even if it is washed a hundred times. ||1||
    सजण सेई नालि मै चलदिआ नालि चलंन्हि ॥
    They alone are my friends, who travel along with me;
    जिथै लेखा मंगीऐ तिथै खड़े दिसंनि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me. ||1||Pause||
    कोठे मंडप माड़ीआ पासहु चितवीआहा ॥
    There are houses, mansions and tall buildings, painted on all sides;
    ढठीआ कमि न आवन्ही विचहु सखणीआहा ॥२॥
    But they are empty within, and they crumble like useless ruins. ||2||
    बगा बगे कपड़े तीरथ मंझि वसंन्हि ॥
    The herons in their white feathers dwell in the sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    घुटि घुटि जीआ खावणे बगे ना कहीअन्हि ॥३॥
    They tear apart and eat the living beings, and so they are not called white. ||3||
    सिमल रुखु सरीरु मै मैजन देखि भुलंन्हि ॥
    My body is like the simmal tree; seeing me, other people are fooled.
    से फल कमि न आवन्ही ते गुण मै तनि हंन्हि ॥४॥
    Its fruits are useless - just like the qualities of my body. ||4||
    अंधुलै भारु उठाइआ डूगर वाट बहुतु ॥
    The blind man is carrying such a heavy load, and his journey through the mountains is so long.
    अखी लोड़ी ना लहा हउ चड़ि लंघा कितु ॥५॥
    My eyes can see, but I cannot find the Way. How can I climb up and cross over the mountain? ||5||
    चाकरीआ चंगिआईआ अवर सिआणप कितु ॥
    What good does it do to serve, and be good, and be clever?
    नानक नामु समालि तूं बधा छुटहि जितु ॥६॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and you shall be released from bondage. ||6||1||3||

[November 15, 2017, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 729)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2486 on: November 16, 2017, 07:57:16 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ घरु १ चउपदे
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुरप्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    जीउ डरतु है आपणा कै सिउ करी पुकार ॥
    My soul is afraid; to whom should I complain?
    दूख विसारणु सेविआ सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥
    I serve Him, who makes me forget my pains; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||
    साहिबु मेरा नीत नवा सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master is forever new; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||Pause||
    अनदिनु साहिबु सेवीऐ अंति छडाए सोइ ॥
    Night and day, I serve my Lord and Master; He shall save me in the end.
    सुणि सुणि मेरी कामणी पारि उतारा होइ ॥२॥
    Hearing and listening, O my dear sister, I have crossed over. ||2||
    दइआल तेरै नामि तरा ॥
    O Merciful Lord, Your Name carries me across.
    सद कुरबाणै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to You. ||1||Pause||
    सरबं साचा एकु है दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    In all the world, there is only the One True Lord; there is no other at all.
    ता की सेवा सो करे जा कउ नदरि करे ॥३॥
    He alone serves the Lord, upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace. ||3||
    तुधु बाझु पिआरे केव रहा ॥
    Without You, O Beloved, how could I even live?
    सा वडिआई देहि जितु नामि तेरे लागि रहां ॥
    Bless me with such greatness, that I may remain attached to Your Name.
    दूजा नाही कोइ जिसु आगै पिआरे जाइ कहा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    There is no other, O Beloved, to whom I can go and speak. ||1||Pause||
    सेवी साहिबु आपणा अवरु न जाचंउ कोइ ॥
    I serve my Lord and Master; I ask for no other.
    नानकु ता का दासु है बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥४॥
    Nanak is His slave; moment by moment, bit by bit, he is a sacrifice to Him. ||4||
    साहिब तेरे नाम विटहु बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥४॥१॥
    O Lord Master, I am a sacrifice to Your Name, moment by moment, bit by bit. ||1||Pause||4||1||

[November 16, 2017, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 660)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2487 on: January 01, 2018, 10:52:49 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस का तनु मनु धनु सभु तिस का सोई सुघड़ु सुजानी ॥
    Body, mind, wealth and everything belong to Him; He alone is all-wise and all-knowing.
    तिन ही सुणिआ दुखु सुखु मेरा तउ बिधि नीकी खटानी ॥१॥
    He listens to my pains and pleasures, and then my condition improves. ||1||
    जीअ की एकै ही पहि मानी ॥
    My soul is satisfied with the One Lord alone.
    अवरि जतन करि रहे बहुतेरे तिन तिलु नही कीमति जानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    People make all sorts of other efforts, but they have no value at all. ||Pause||
    अम्रित नामु निरमोलकु हीरा गुरि दीनो मंतानी ॥
    The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel. The Guru has given me this advice.
    डिगै न डोलै द्रिड़ु करि रहिओ पूरन होइ त्रिपतानी ॥२॥
    It cannot be lost, and it cannot be shaken off; it remains steady, and I am perfectly satisfied with it. ||2||
    ओइ जु बीच हम तुम कछु होते तिन की बात बिलानी ॥
    Those things which tore me away from You, Lord, are now gone.
    अलंकार मिलि थैली होई है ता ते कनिक वखानी ॥३॥
    When golden ornaments are melted down into a lump, they are still said to be gold. ||3||
    प्रगटिओ जोति सहज सुख सोभा बाजे अनहत बानी ॥
    The Divine Light has illuminated me, and I am filled with celestial peace and glory; the unstruck melody of the Lord's Bani resounds within me.
    कहु नानक निहचल घरु बाधिओ गुरि कीओ बंधानी ॥४॥५॥
    Says Nanak, I have built my eternal home; the Guru has constructed it for me. ||4||5||

[January 1st, 2018 - Monday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 671)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2488 on: January 02, 2018, 07:46:48 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    तउ मै आइआ सरनी आइआ ॥
    I have come to You. I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    भरोसै आइआ किरपा आइआ ॥
    I have come to place my faith in You. I have come seeking Mercy.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखहु सुआमी मारगु गुरहि पठाइआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If it pleases You, save me, O my Lord and Master. The Guru has placed me upon the Path. ||1||Pause||
    महा दुतरु माइआ ॥
    Maya is very treacherous and difficult to pass through.
    जैसे पवनु झुलाइआ ॥१॥
    It is like a violent wind-storm. ||1||
    सुनि सुनि ही डराइआ ॥
    I am so afraid to hear
    कररो ध्रमराइआ ॥२॥
    That the Righteous Judge of Dharma is so strict and stern. ||2||
    ग्रिह अंध कूपाइआ ॥
    The world is a deep, dark pit;
    पावकु सगराइआ ॥३॥
    It is all on fire. ||3||
    गही ओट साधाइआ ॥
    I have grasped the Support of the Holy Saints.
    नानक हरि धिआइआ ॥
    Nanak meditates on the Lord.
    अब मै पूरा पाइआ ॥४॥३॥४६॥
    Now, I have found the Perfect Lord. ||4||3||46||

[January 2nd , 2018 - Tuesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 746)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2489 on: January 03, 2018, 07:51:39 AM »
  • Publish

बैराड़ी महला ४ ॥
    Bairaaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि जनु राम नाम गुन गावै ॥
    The Lord's humble servant sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord's Name.
    जे कोई निंद करे हरि जन की अपुना गुनु न गवावै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Even if someone slanders the Lord's humble servant, he does not give up his own goodness. ||1||Pause||
    जो किछु करे सु आपे सुआमी हरि आपे कार कमावै ॥
    Whatever the Lord and Master does, He does by Himself; the Lord Himself does the deeds.
    हरि आपे ही मति देवै सुआमी हरि आपे बोलि बुलावै ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master Himself imparts understanding; the Lord Himself inspires us to speak. ||1||
    हरि आपे पंच ततु बिसथारा विचि धातू पंच आपि पावै ॥
    The Lord Himself directs the evolution of the world of the five elements; He Himself infuses the five senses into it.
    जन नानक सतिगुरु मेले आपे हरि आपे झगरु चुकावै ॥२॥३॥
    O servant Nanak, the Lord Himself unites us with the True Guru; He Himself resolves the conflicts. ||2||3||

[January 3rd , 2018 - Wednesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 719)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments