Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591677 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2490 on: January 04, 2018, 07:55:26 AM »
  • Publish

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    रागु सूही छंत महला १ घरु ४ ॥
    Raag Soohee, Chhant, First Mehl, Fourth House:
    जिनि कीआ तिनि देखिआ जगु धंधड़ै लाइआ ॥
    The One who created the world, watches over it; He enjoins the people of the world to their tasks.
    दानि तेरै घटि चानणा तनि चंदु दीपाइआ ॥
    Your gifts, O Lord, illuminate the heart, and the moon casts its light on the body.
    चंदो दीपाइआ दानि हरि कै दुखु अंधेरा उठि गइआ ॥
    The moon glows, by the Lord's gift, and the darkness of suffering is taken away.
    गुण जंञ लाड़े नालि सोहै परखि मोहणीऐ लइआ ॥
    The marriage party of virtue looks beautiful with the Groom; He chooses His enticing bride with care.
    वीवाहु होआ सोभ सेती पंच सबदी आइआ ॥
    The wedding is performed with glorious splendor; He has arrived, accompanied by the vibrations of the Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds.
    जिनि कीआ तिनि देखिआ जगु धंधड़ै लाइआ ॥१॥
    The One who created the world, watches over it; He enjoins the people of the world to their tasks. ||1||
    हउ बलिहारी साजना मीता अवरीता ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my pure friends, the immaculate Saints.
    इहु तनु जिन सिउ गाडिआ मनु लीअड़ा दीता ॥
    This body is attached to them, and we have shared our minds.
    लीआ त दीआ मानु जिन्ह सिउ से सजन किउ वीसरहि ॥
    We have shared our minds - how could I forget those friends?
    जिन्ह दिसि आइआ होहि रलीआ जीअ सेती गहि रहहि ॥
    Seeing them brings joy to my heart; I keep them clasped to my soul.
    सगल गुण अवगणु न कोई होहि नीता नीता ॥
    They have all virtues and merits, forever and ever; they have no demerits or faults at all.
    हउ बलिहारी साजना मीता अवरीता ॥२॥
    I am a sacrifice to my pure friends, the immaculate Saints. ||2||
    गुणा का होवै वासुला कढि वासु लईजै ॥
    One who has a basket of fragrant virtues, should enjoy its fragrance.
    जे गुण होवन्हि साजना मिलि साझ करीजै ॥
    If my friends have virtues, I will share in them.
    साझ करीजै गुणह केरी छोडि अवगण चलीऐ ॥
    Let us form a partnership, and share our virtues; let us abandon our faults, and walk on the Path.
    पहिरे पट्मबर करि अड्मबर आपणा पिड़ु मलीऐ ॥
    Let us wear our virtues like silk clothes; let us decorate ourselves, and enter the arena.
    जिथै जाइ बहीऐ भला कहीऐ झोलि अम्रितु पीजै ॥
    Let us speak of goodness, wherever we go and sit; let us skim off the Ambrosial Nectar, and drink it in.
    गुणा का होवै वासुला कढि वासु लईजै ॥३॥
    One who has a basket of fragrant virtues, should enjoy its fragrance. ||3||
    आपि करे किसु आखीऐ होरु करे न कोई ॥
    He Himself acts; unto whom should we complain? No one else does anything.
    आखण ता कउ जाईऐ जे भूलड़ा होई ॥
    Go ahead and complain to Him, if He makes a mistake.
    जे होइ भूला जाइ कहीऐ आपि करता किउ भुलै ॥
    If He makes a mistake, go ahead and complain to Him; but how can the Creator Himself make a mistake?
    सुणे देखे बाझु कहिऐ दानु अणमंगिआ दिवै ॥
    He sees, He hears, and without our asking, without our begging, He gives His gifts.
    दानु देइ दाता जगि बिधाता नानका सचु सोई ॥
    The Great Giver, the Architect of the Universe, gives His gifts. O Nanak, He is the True Lord.
    आपि करे किसु आखीऐ होरु करे न कोई ॥४॥१॥४॥
    He Himself acts; unto whom should we complain? No one else does anything. ||4||1||4||

[January 4th, 2018 - Thursday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 765)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2491 on: January 07, 2018, 01:06:48 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    तुम दाते ठाकुर प्रतिपालक नाइक खसम हमारे ॥
    You are the Giver, O Lord, O Cherisher, my Master, my Husband Lord.
    निमख निमख तुम ही प्रतिपालहु हम बारिक तुमरे धारे ॥१॥
    Each and every moment, You cherish and nurture me; I am Your child, and I rely upon You alone. ||1||
    जिहवा एक कवन गुन कहीऐ ॥
    I have only one tongue - which of Your Glorious Virtues can I describe?
    बेसुमार बेअंत सुआमी तेरो अंतु न किन ही लहीऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unlimited, infinite Lord and Master - no one knows Your limits. ||1||Pause||
    कोटि पराध हमारे खंडहु अनिक बिधी समझावहु ॥
    You destroy millions of my sins, and teach me in so many ways.
    हम अगिआन अलप मति थोरी तुम आपन बिरदु रखावहु ॥२॥
    I am so ignorant - I understand nothing at all. Please honor Your innate nature, and save me! ||2||
    तुमरी सरणि तुमारी आसा तुम ही सजन सुहेले ॥
    I seek Your Sanctuary - You are my only hope. You are my companion, and my best friend.
    राखहु राखनहार दइआला नानक घर के गोले ॥३॥१२॥
    Save me, O Merciful Saviour Lord; Nanak is the slave of Your home. ||3||12||

[January 5th , 2018 - Friday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 673)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2492 on: January 07, 2018, 01:13:25 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पड़णा गुड़णा संसार की कार है अंदरि त्रिसना विकारु ॥
    Reading and studying are just worldly pursuits, if there is thirst and corruption within.
    हउमै विचि सभि पड़ि थके दूजै भाइ खुआरु ॥
    Reading in egotism, all have grown weary; through the love of duality, they are ruined.
    सो पड़िआ सो पंडितु बीना गुर सबदि करे वीचारु ॥
    He alone is educated, and he alone is a wise Pandit, who contemplates the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    अंदरु खोजै ततु लहै पाए मोख दुआरु ॥
    He searches within himself, and finds the true essence; he finds the Door of Salvation.
    गुण निधानु हरि पाइआ सहजि करे वीचारु ॥
    He finds the Lord, the treasure of excellence, and peacefully contemplates Him.
    धंनु वापारी नानका जिसु गुरमुखि नामु अधारु ॥१॥
    Blessed is the trader, O Nanak, who, as Gurmukh, takes the Name as his only Support. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    विणु मनु मारे कोइ न सिझई वेखहु को लिव लाइ ॥
    Without conquering his mind, no one can be successful. See this, and concentrate on it.
    भेखधारी तीरथी भवि थके ना एहु मनु मारिआ जाइ ॥
    The wandering holy men are tired of of making pilgrimages to sacred shrines; they have not been able to conquer their minds.
    गुरमुखि एहु मनु जीवतु मरै सचि रहै लिव लाइ ॥
    The Gurmukh has conquered his mind, and he remains lovingly absorbed in the True Lord.
    नानक इसु मन की मलु इउ उतरै हउमै सबदि जलाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, this is how the filth of the mind is removed; the Word of the Shabad burns away the ego. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि हरि संत मिलहु मेरे भाई हरि नामु द्रिड़ावहु इक किनका ॥
    O Saints of the Lord, O my Siblings of Destiny, please meet with me, and implant the Name of the One Lord within me.
    हरि हरि सीगारु बनावहु हरि जन हरि कापड़ु पहिरहु खिम का ॥
    O humble servants of the Lord, adorn me with the decorations of the Lord, Har, Har; let me wear the robes of the Lord's forgiveness.
    ऐसा सीगारु मेरे प्रभ भावै हरि लागै पिआरा प्रिम का ॥
    Such decorations are pleasing to my God; such love is dear to the Lord.
    हरि हरि नामु बोलहु दिनु राती सभि किलबिख काटै इक पलका ॥
    I chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, day and night; in an instant, all sins are eradicated.
    हरि हरि दइआलु होवै जिसु उपरि सो गुरमुखि हरि जपि जिणका ॥२१॥
    That Gurmukh, unto whom the Lord becomes merciful, chants the Lord's Name, and wins the game of life. ||21||

[January 6th , 2018 - Saturday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 650)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2493 on: January 07, 2018, 01:17:39 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    दरवेसी को जाणसी विरला को दरवेसु ॥
    How rare is the dervish, the Saintly renunciate, who understands renunciation.
    जे घरि घरि हंढै मंगदा धिगु जीवणु धिगु वेसु ॥
    Cursed is the life, and cursed are the clothes, of one who wanders around, begging from door to door.
    जे आसा अंदेसा तजि रहै गुरमुखि भिखिआ नाउ ॥
    But, if he abandons hope and anxiety, and as Gurmukh receives the Name as his charity,
    तिस के चरन पखालीअहि नानक हउ बलिहारै जाउ ॥१॥
    Then Nanak washes his feet, and is a sacrifice to him. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    नानक तरवरु एकु फलु दुइ पंखेरू आहि ॥
    O Nanak, the tree has one fruit, but two birds are perched upon it.
    आवत जात न दीसही ना पर पंखी ताहि ॥
    They are not seen coming or going; these birds have no wings.
    बहु रंगी रस भोगिआ सबदि रहै निरबाणु ॥
    One enjoys so many pleasures, while the other, through the Word of the Shabad, remains in Nirvaanaa.
    हरि रसि फलि राते नानका करमि सचा नीसाणु ॥२॥
    Imbued with the subtle essence of the fruit of the Lord's Name, O Nanak, the soul bears the True Insignia of God's Grace. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    आपे धरती आपे है राहकु आपि जमाइ पीसावै ॥
    He Himself is the field, and He Himself is the farmer. He Himself grows and grinds the corn.
    आपि पकावै आपि भांडे देइ परोसै आपे ही बहि खावै ॥
    He Himself cooks it, He Himself puts the food in the dishes, and He Himself sits down to eat.
    आपे जलु आपे दे छिंगा आपे चुली भरावै ॥
    He Himself is the water, He Himself gives the tooth-pick, and He Himself offers the mouthwash.
    आपे संगति सदि बहालै आपे विदा करावै ॥
    He Himself calls and seats the congregation, and He Himself bids them goodbye.
    जिस नो किरपालु होवै हरि आपे तिस नो हुकमु मनावै ॥६॥
    One whom the Lord Himself blesses with His Mercy - the Lord causes him to walk according to His Will. ||6||

[January 7th , 2018 - Sunday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 550)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2494 on: January 08, 2018, 08:22:08 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सभना का सहु एकु है सद ही रहै हजूरि ॥
    There is One Lord God of all; He remains ever-present.
    नानक हुकमु न मंनई ता घर ही अंदरि दूरि ॥
    O Nanak, if one does not obey the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then within one's own home, the Lord seems far away.
    हुकमु भी तिन्हा मनाइसी जिन्ह कउ नदरि करेइ ॥
    They alone obey the Lord's Command, upon whom He casts His Glance of Grace.
    हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ प्रेम सुहागणि होइ ॥१॥
    Obeying His Command, one obtains peace, and becomes the happy, loving soul-bride. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    रैणि सबाई जलि मुई कंत न लाइओ भाउ ॥
    She who does not love her Husband Lord, burns and wastes away all through the night of her life.
    नानक सुखि वसनि सोहागणी जिन्ह पिआरा पुरखु हरि राउ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the soul-brides dwell in peace; they have the Lord, their King, as their Husband. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    सभु जगु फिरि मै देखिआ हरि इको दाता ॥
    Roaming over the entire world, I have seen that the Lord is the only Giver.
    उपाइ कितै न पाईऐ हरि करम बिधाता ॥
    The Lord cannot be obtained by any device at all; He is the Architect of Karma.
    गुर सबदी हरि मनि वसै हरि सहजे जाता ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the Lord comes to dwell in the mind, and the Lord is easily revealed within.
    अंदरहु त्रिसना अगनि बुझी हरि अम्रित सरि नाता ॥
    The fire of desire within is quenched, and one bathes in the Lord's Pool of Ambrosial Nectar.
    वडी वडिआई वडे की गुरमुखि बोलाता ॥६॥
    The great greatness of the great Lord God - the Gurmukh speaks of this. ||6||

[January 8th, 2018 - Monday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 510)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2495 on: January 10, 2018, 06:10:29 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    चरन कमल सिउ जा का मनु लीना से जन त्रिपति अघाई ॥
    Those whose minds are attached to the lotus feet of the Lord - those humble beings are satisfied and fulfilled.
    गुण अमोल जिसु रिदै न वसिआ ते नर त्रिसन त्रिखाई ॥१॥
    But those, within whose hearts the priceless virtue does not abide - those men remain thirsty and unsatisfied. ||1||
    हरि आराधे अरोग अनदाई ॥
    Worshipping the Lord in adoration, one becomes happy, and free of disease.
    जिस नो विसरै मेरा राम सनेही तिसु लाख बेदन जणु आई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    But one who forgets my Dear Lord - know him to be afflicted with tens of thousands of illnesses. ||Pause||
    जिह जन ओट गही प्रभ तेरी से सुखीए प्रभ सरणे ॥
    Those who hold tightly to Your Support, God, are happy in Your Sanctuary.
    जिह नर बिसरिआ पुरखु बिधाता ते दुखीआ महि गनणे ॥२॥
    But those humble beings who forget the Primal Lord, the Architect of Destiny, are counted among the most miserable beings. ||2||
    जिह गुर मानि प्रभू लिव लाई तिह महा अनंद रसु करिआ ॥
    One who has faith in the Guru, and who is lovingly attached to God, enjoys the delights of supreme ecstasy.
    जिह प्रभू बिसारि गुर ते बेमुखाई ते नरक घोर महि परिआ ॥३॥
    One who forgets God and forsakes the Guru, falls into the most horrible hell. ||3||
    जितु को लाइआ तित ही लागा तैसो ही वरतारा ॥
    As the Lord engages someone, so he is engaged, and so does he perform.
    नानक सह पकरी संतन की रिदै भए मगन चरनारा ॥४॥४॥१५॥
    Nanak has taken to the Shelter of the Saints; his heart is absorbed in the Lord's feet. ||4||4||15||

[January 9th, 2018 - Tuesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 612)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2496 on: January 10, 2018, 06:12:20 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही असटपदीआ महला ४ घरु २
    Raag Soohee, Ashtapadees, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    कोई आणि मिलावै मेरा प्रीतमु पिआरा हउ तिसु पहि आपु वेचाई ॥१॥
    If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||
    दरसनु हरि देखण कै ताई ॥
    I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.
    क्रिपा करहि ता सतिगुरु मेलहि हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||
    जे सुखु देहि त तुझहि अराधी दुखि भी तुझै धिआई ॥२॥
    If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. ||2||
    जे भुख देहि त इत ही राजा दुख विचि सूख मनाई ॥३॥
    Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. ||3||
    तनु मनु काटि काटि सभु अरपी विचि अगनी आपु जलाई ॥४॥
    I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. ||4||
    पखा फेरी पाणी ढोवा जो देवहि सो खाई ॥५॥
    I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. ||5||
    नानकु गरीबु ढहि पइआ दुआरै हरि मेलि लैहु वडिआई ॥६॥
    Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lord's Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. ||6||
    अखी काढि धरी चरणा तलि सभ धरती फिरि मत पाई ॥७॥
    Taking out my eyes, I place them at Your Feet; after travelling over the entire earth, I have come to understand this. ||7||
    जे पासि बहालहि ता तुझहि अराधी जे मारि कढहि भी धिआई ॥८॥
    If You seat me near You, then I worship and adore You. Even if You beat me and drive me out, I will still meditate on You. ||8||
    जे लोकु सलाहे ता तेरी उपमा जे निंदै त छोडि न जाई ॥९॥
    If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You. ||9||
    जे तुधु वलि रहै ता कोई किहु आखउ तुधु विसरिऐ मरि जाई ॥१०॥
    If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything. But if I were to forget You, then I would die. ||10||
    वारि वारि जाई गुर ऊपरि पै पैरी संत मनाई ॥११॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru; falling at His Feet, I surrender to the Saintly Guru. ||11||
    नानकु विचारा भइआ दिवाना हरि तउ दरसन कै ताई ॥१२॥
    Poor Nanak has gone insane, longing for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||12||
    झखड़ु झागी मीहु वरसै भी गुरु देखण जाई ॥१३॥
    Even in violent storms and torrential rain, I go out to catch a glimpse of my Guru. ||13||
    समुंदु सागरु होवै बहु खारा गुरसिखु लंघि गुर पहि जाई ॥१४॥
    Even though the oceans and the salty seas are very vast, the GurSikh will cross over it to get to his Guru. ||14||
    जिउ प्राणी जल बिनु है मरता तिउ सिखु गुर बिनु मरि जाई ॥१५॥
    Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. ||15||
    जिउ धरती सोभ करे जलु बरसै तिउ सिखु गुर मिलि बिगसाई ॥१६॥
    Just as the earth looks beautiful when the rain falls, so does the Sikh blossom forth meeting the Guru. ||16||
    सेवक का होइ सेवकु वरता करि करि बिनउ बुलाई ॥१७॥
    I long to be the servant of Your servants; I call upon You reverently in prayer. ||17||
    नानक की बेनंती हरि पहि गुर मिलि गुर सुखु पाई ॥१८॥
    Nanak offers this prayer to the Lord, that he may meet the Guru, and find peace. ||18||
    तू आपे गुरु चेला है आपे गुर विचु दे तुझहि धिआई ॥१९॥
    You Yourself are the Guru, and You Yourself are the chaylaa, the disciple; through the Guru, I meditate on You. ||19||
    जो तुधु सेवहि सो तूहै होवहि तुधु सेवक पैज रखाई ॥२०॥
    Those who serve You, become You. You preserve the honor of Your servants. ||20||
    भंडार भरे भगती हरि तेरे जिसु भावै तिसु देवाई ॥२१॥
    O Lord, Your devotional worship is a treasure over-flowing. One who loves You, is blessed with it. ||21||
    जिसु तूं देहि सोई जनु पाए होर निहफल सभ चतुराई ॥२२॥
    That humble being alone receives it, unto whom You bestow it. All other clever tricks are fruitless. ||22||
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि गुरु अपुना सोइआ मनु जागाई ॥२३॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering my Guru in meditation, my sleeping mind is awakened. ||23||
    इकु दानु मंगै नानकु वेचारा हरि दासनि दासु कराई ॥२४॥
    Poor Nanak begs for this one blessing, that he may become the slave of the slaves of the Lord. ||24||
    जे गुरु झिड़के त मीठा लागै जे बखसे त गुर वडिआई ॥२५॥
    Even if the Guru rebukes me, He still seems very sweet to me. And if He actually forgives me, that is the Guru's greatness. ||25||
    गुरमुखि बोलहि सो थाइ पाए मनमुखि किछु थाइ न पाई ॥२६॥
    That which Gurmukh speaks is certified and approved. Whatever the self-willed manmukh says is not accepted. ||26||
    पाला ककरु वरफ वरसै गुरसिखु गुर देखण जाई ॥२७॥
    Even in the cold, the frost and the snow, the GurSikh still goes out to see his Guru. ||27||
    सभु दिनसु रैणि देखउ गुरु अपुना विचि अखी गुर पैर धराई ॥२८॥
    All day and night, I gaze upon my Guru; I install the Guru's Feet in my eyes. ||28||
    अनेक उपाव करी गुर कारणि गुर भावै सो थाइ पाई ॥२९॥
    I make so many efforts for the sake of the Guru; only that which pleases the Guru is accepted and approved. ||29||
    रैणि दिनसु गुर चरण अराधी दइआ करहु मेरे साई ॥३०॥
    Night and day, I worship the Guru's Feet in adoration; have Mercy upon me, O my Lord and Master. ||30||
    नानक का जीउ पिंडु गुरू है गुर मिलि त्रिपति अघाई ॥३१॥
    The Guru is Nanak's body and soul; meeting the Guru, he is satisfied and satiated. ||31||
    नानक का प्रभु पूरि रहिओ है जत कत तत गोसाई ॥३२॥१॥
    Nanak's God is perfectly permeating and all-pervading. Here and there and everywhere, the Lord of the Universe. ||32||1||

[January 10th, 2018 - Wednesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 757)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2497 on: January 10, 2018, 08:28:46 PM »
  • Publish

बिलावलु महला १ ॥
    Bilaawal, First Mehl:
    मनु मंदरु तनु वेस कलंदरु घट ही तीरथि नावा ॥
    My mind is the temple, and my body is the simple cloth of the humble seeker; deep within my heart, I bathe at the sacred shrine.
    एकु सबदु मेरै प्रानि बसतु है बाहुड़ि जनमि न आवा ॥१॥
    The One Word of the Shabad abides within my mind; I shall not come to be born again. ||1||
    मनु बेधिआ दइआल सेती मेरी माई ॥
    My mind is pierced through by the Merciful Lord, O my mother!
    कउणु जाणै पीर पराई ॥
    Who can know the pain of another?
    हम नाही चिंत पराई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I think of none other than the Lord. ||1||Pause||
    अगम अगोचर अलख अपारा चिंता करहु हमारी ॥
    O Lord, inaccessible, unfathomable, invisible and infinite: please, take care of me!
    जलि थलि महीअलि भरिपुरि लीणा घटि घटि जोति तुम्हारी ॥२॥
    In the water, on the land and in sky, You are totally pervading. Your Light is in each and every heart. ||2||
    सिख मति सभ बुधि तुम्हारी मंदिर छावा तेरे ॥
    All teachings, instructions and understandings are Yours; the mansions and sanctuaries are Yours as well.
    तुझ बिनु अवरु न जाणा मेरे साहिबा गुण गावा नित तेरे ॥३॥
    Without You, I know no other, O my Lord and Master; I continually sing Your Glorious Praises. ||3||
    जीअ जंत सभि सरणि तुम्हारी सरब चिंत तुधु पासे ॥
    All beings and creatures seek the Protection of Your Sanctuary; all thought of their care rests with You.
    जो तुधु भावै सोई चंगा इक नानक की अरदासे ॥४॥२॥
    That which pleases Your Will is good; this alone is Nanak's prayer. ||4||2||

[January 11th , 2018 - Thursday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 795)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2498 on: January 12, 2018, 07:04:46 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    वाहु वाहु से जन सदा करहि जिन्ह कउ आपे देइ बुझाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Those humble beings ever praise the Lord, unto whom the Lord Himself grants understanding.
    वाहु वाहु करतिआ मनु निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाइ ॥
    Chanting Waaho! Waaho!, the mind is purified, and egotism departs from within.
    वाहु वाहु गुरसिखु जो नित करे सो मन चिंदिआ फलु पाइ ॥
    The Gurmukh who continually chants Waaho! Waaho! attains the fruits of his heart's desires.
    वाहु वाहु करहि से जन सोहणे हरि तिन्ह कै संगि मिलाइ ॥
    Beauteous are those humble beings who chant Waaho! Waaho! O Lord, let me join them!
    वाहु वाहु हिरदै उचरा मुखहु भी वाहु वाहु करेउ ॥
    Within my heart, I chant Waaho! Waaho!, and with my mouth, Waaho! Waaho!
    नानक वाहु वाहु जो करहि हउ तनु मनु तिन्ह कउ देउ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who chant Waaho! Waaho! - unto them I dedicate my body and mind. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    वाहु वाहु साहिबु सचु है अम्रितु जा का नाउ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! is the True Lord Master; His Name is Ambrosial Nectar.
    जिनि सेविआ तिनि फलु पाइआ हउ तिन बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    Those who serve the Lord are blessed with the fruit; I am a sacrifice to them.
    वाहु वाहु गुणी निधानु है जिस नो देइ सु खाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! is the treasure of virtue; he alone tastes it, who is so blessed.
    वाहु वाहु जलि थलि भरपूरु है गुरमुखि पाइआ जाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! The Lord is pervading and permeating the oceans and the land; the Gurmukh attains Him.
    वाहु वाहु गुरसिख नित सभ करहु गुर पूरे वाहु वाहु भावै ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Let all the Gursikhs continually praise Him. Waaho! Waaho! The Perfect Guru is pleased with His Praises.
    नानक वाहु वाहु जो मनि चिति करे तिसु जमकंकरु नेड़ि न आवै ॥२॥
    O Nanak, one who chants Waaho! Waaho! with his heart and mind - the Messenger of Death does not approach him. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि जीउ सचा सचु है सची गुरबाणी ॥
    The Dear Lord is the Truest of the True; True is the Word of the Guru's Bani.
    सतिगुर ते सचु पछाणीऐ सचि सहजि समाणी ॥
    Through the True Guru, the Truth is realized, and one is easily absorbed in the True Lord.
    अनदिनु जागहि ना सवहि जागत रैणि विहाणी ॥
    Night and day, they remain awake, and do not sleep; in wakefulness, the night of their lives passes.
    गुरमती हरि रसु चाखिआ से पुंन पराणी ॥
    Those who taste the sublime essence of the Lord, through the Guru's Teachings, are the most worthy persons.
    बिनु गुर किनै न पाइओ पचि मुए अजाणी ॥१७॥
    Without the Guru, no one has obtained the Lord; the ignorant rot away and die. ||17||

[January 12th, 2018 - Friday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 515)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2499 on: January 13, 2018, 03:54:18 AM »
  • Publish

रागु बिहागड़ा छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Raag Bihaagraa, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि हरि नामु धिआईऐ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए गुरमुखि नामु अमोले राम ॥
    Meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, O my soul; as Gurmukh, meditate on the invaluable Name of the Lord.
    हरि रसि बीधा हरि मनु पिआरा मनु हरि रसि नामि झकोले राम ॥
    My mind is pierced through by the sublime essence of the Lord's Name. The Lord is dear to my mind. With the sublime essence of the Lord's Name, my mind is washed clean.
    गुरमति मनु ठहराईऐ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए अनत न काहू डोले राम ॥
    Under Guru's Instructions, hold your mind steady; O my soul, do not let it wander anywhere.
    मन चिंदिअड़ा फलु पाइआ हरि प्रभु गुण नानक बाणी बोले राम ॥१॥
    One who utters the Bani of the Praises of the Lord God, O Nanak, obtains the fruits of his heart's desires. ||1||
    गुरमति मनि अम्रितु वुठड़ा मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मुखि अम्रित बैण अलाए राम ॥
    Under Guru's Instruction, the Ambrosial Name abides within the mind, O my soul; with your mouth, utter the words of ambrosia.
    अम्रित बाणी भगत जना की मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मनि सुणीऐ हरि लिव लाए राम ॥
    The Words of the devotees are Ambrosial Nectar, O my soul; hearing them in the mind, embrace loving affection for the Lord.
    चिरी विछुंना हरि प्रभु पाइआ गलि मिलिआ सहजि सुभाए राम ॥
    Separated for so very long, I have found the Lord God; He holds me close in His loving embrace.
    जन नानक मनि अनदु भइआ है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए अनहत सबद वजाए राम ॥२॥
    Servant Nanak's mind is filled with bliss, O my soul; the unstruck sound-current of the Shabad vibrates within. ||2||
    सखी सहेली मेरीआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए कोई हरि प्रभु आणि मिलावै राम ॥
    If only my friends and companions would come and unite me with my Lord God, O my soul.
    हउ मनु देवउ तिसु आपणा मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि प्रभ की हरि कथा सुणावै राम ॥
    I offer my mind to the one who recites the sermon of my Lord God, O my soul.
    गुरमुखि सदा अराधि हरि मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मन चिंदिअड़ा फलु पावै राम ॥
    As Gurmukh, ever worship the Lord in adoration, O my soul, and you shall obtain the fruits of your heart's desires.
    नानक भजु हरि सरणागती मेरी जिंदुड़ीए वडभागी नामु धिआवै राम ॥३॥
    O Nanak, hurry to the Lord's Sanctuary; O my soul, those who meditate on the Lord's Name are very fortunate. ||3||
    करि किरपा प्रभ आइ मिलु मेरी जिंदुड़ीए गुरमति नामु परगासे राम ॥
    By His Mercy, God comes to meet us, O my soul; through the Guru's Teachings, He reveals His Name.
    हउ हरि बाझु उडीणीआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जिउ जल बिनु कमल उदासे राम ॥
    Without the Lord, I am so sad, O my soul - as sad as the lotus without water.
    गुरि पूरै मेलाइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि सजणु हरि प्रभु पासे राम ॥
    The Perfect Guru has united me, O my soul, with the Lord, my best friend, the Lord God.
    धनु धनु गुरू हरि दसिआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जन नानक नामि बिगासे राम ॥४॥१॥
    Blessed, blessed is the Guru, who has shown me the Lord, O my soul; servant Nanak blossoms forth in the Name of the Lord. ||4||1||

[January 13, 2018 - Saturday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 537)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2500 on: January 14, 2018, 12:28:30 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    मोहि मसकीन प्रभु नामु अधारु ॥
    I am meek and poor; the Name of God is my only Support.
    खाटण कउ हरि हरि रोजगारु ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my occupation and earnings.
    संचण कउ हरि एको नामु ॥
    I gather only the Lord's Name.
    हलति पलति ता कै आवै काम ॥१॥
    It is useful in both this world and the next. ||1||
    नामि रते प्रभ रंगि अपार ॥
    Imbued with the Love of the Lord God's Infinite Name,
    साध गावहि गुण एक निरंकार ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Holy Saints sing the Glorious Praises of the One Lord, the Formless Lord. ||Pause||
    साध की सोभा अति मसकीनी ॥
    The Glory of the Holy Saints comes from their total humility.
    संत वडाई हरि जसु चीनी ॥
    The Saints realize that their greatness rests in the Praises of the Lord.
    अनदु संतन कै भगति गोविंद ॥
    Meditating on the Lord of the Universe, the Saints are in bliss.
    सूखु संतन कै बिनसी चिंद ॥२॥
    The Saints find peace, and their anxieties are dispelled. ||2||
    जह साध संतन होवहि इकत्र ॥
    Wherever the Holy Saints gather,
    तह हरि जसु गावहि नाद कवित ॥
    There they sing the Praises of the Lord, in music and poetry.
    साध सभा महि अनद बिस्राम ॥
    In the Society of the Saints, there is bliss and peace.
    उन संगु सो पाए जिसु मसतकि कराम ॥३॥
    They alone obtain this Society, upon whose foreheads such destiny is written. ||3||
    दुइ कर जोड़ि करी अरदासि ॥
    With my palms pressed together, I offer my prayer.
    चरन पखारि कहां गुणतास ॥
    I wash their feet, and chant the Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue.
    प्रभ दइआल किरपाल हजूरि ॥
    O God, merciful and compassionate, let me remain in Your Presence.
    नानकु जीवै संता धूरि ॥४॥२॥२३॥
    Nanak lives, in the dust of the Saints. ||4||2||23||

[January 14, 2018 - Sunday - 05:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 676)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2501 on: January 15, 2018, 07:57:49 AM »
  • Publish

बिहागड़ा महला ४ ॥
    Bihaagraa, Fourth Mehl:
    सभि जीअ तेरे तूं वरतदा मेरे हरि प्रभ तूं जाणहि जो जीइ कमाईऐ राम ॥
    All beings are Yours - You permeate them all. O my Lord God, You know what they do in their hearts.
    हरि अंतरि बाहरि नालि है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए सभ वेखै मनि मुकराईऐ राम ॥
    The Lord is with them, inwardly and outwardly, O my soul; He sees everything, but the mortal denies the Lord in his mind.
    मनमुखा नो हरि दूरि है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए सभ बिरथी घाल गवाईऐ राम ॥
    The Lord is far away from the self-willed manmukhs, O my soul; all their efforts are in vain.
    जन नानक गुरमुखि धिआइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि हाजरु नदरी आईऐ राम ॥१॥
    Servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, meditates on the Lord, O my soul; he beholds the Lord ever-present. ||1||
    से भगत से सेवक मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जो प्रभ मेरे मनि भाणे राम ॥
    They are devotees, and they are servants, O my soul, who are pleasing to the Mind of my God.
    से हरि दरगह पैनाइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए अहिनिसि साचि समाणे राम ॥
    They are robed in honor in the Court of the Lord, O my soul; night and day, they remain absorbed in the True Lord.
    तिन कै संगि मलु उतरै मेरी जिंदुड़ीए रंगि राते नदरि नीसाणे राम ॥
    In their company, the filth of one's sins is washed away, O my soul; imbued with the Lord's Love, one comes to bear the Mark of His Grace.
    नानक की प्रभ बेनती मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मिलि साधू संगि अघाणे राम ॥२॥
    Nanak offers his prayer to God, O my soul; joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, he is satisfied. ||2||
    हे रसना जपि गोबिंदो मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जपि हरि हरि त्रिसना जाए राम ॥
    O tongue, chant the Name of God; O my soul, chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, your desires shall be extinguished.
    जिसु दइआ करे मेरा पारब्रहमु मेरी जिंदुड़ीए तिसु मनि नामु वसाए राम ॥
    He, unto whom my Supreme Lord God shows Mercy, O my soul, enshrines the Name in his mind.
    जिसु भेटे पूरा सतिगुरू मेरी जिंदुड़ीए सो हरि धनु निधि पाए राम ॥
    One who meets the Perfect True Guru, O my soul, obtains the treasure of the Lord's wealth.
    वडभागी संगति मिलै मेरी जिंदुड़ीए नानक हरि गुण गाए राम ॥३॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Company of the Holy, O my soul. O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||3||
    थान थनंतरि रवि रहिआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए पारब्रहमु प्रभु दाता राम ॥
    In the places and interspaces, O my soul, the Supreme Lord God, the Great Giver, is pervading.
    ता का अंतु न पाईऐ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए पूरन पुरखु बिधाता राम ॥
    His limits cannot be found, O my soul; He is the Perfect Architect of Destiny.
    सरब जीआ प्रतिपालदा मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जिउ बालक पित माता राम ॥
    He cherishes all beings, O my soul, as the mother and father cherish their child.
    सहस सिआणप नह मिलै मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जन नानक गुरमुखि जाता राम ॥४॥६॥ छका १ ॥
    By thousands of clever tricks, He cannot be obtained, O my soul; servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, has come to know the Lord. ||4||6|| First Set of Six ||

[January 15th, 2018 - Monday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 541)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2502 on: January 16, 2018, 06:56:23 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||

[January 16th, 2018 - Tuesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page : 670)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2503 on: January 17, 2018, 07:24:04 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ घरु १ चउपदे
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुरप्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    जीउ डरतु है आपणा कै सिउ करी पुकार ॥
    My soul is afraid; to whom should I complain?
    दूख विसारणु सेविआ सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥
    I serve Him, who makes me forget my pains; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||
    साहिबु मेरा नीत नवा सदा सदा दातारु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master is forever new; He is the Giver, forever and ever. ||1||Pause||
    अनदिनु साहिबु सेवीऐ अंति छडाए सोइ ॥
    Night and day, I serve my Lord and Master; He shall save me in the end.
    सुणि सुणि मेरी कामणी पारि उतारा होइ ॥२॥
    Hearing and listening, O my dear sister, I have crossed over. ||2||
    दइआल तेरै नामि तरा ॥
    O Merciful Lord, Your Name carries me across.
    सद कुरबाणै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to You. ||1||Pause||
    सरबं साचा एकु है दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    In all the world, there is only the One True Lord; there is no other at all.
    ता की सेवा सो करे जा कउ नदरि करे ॥३॥
    He alone serves the Lord, upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace. ||3||
    तुधु बाझु पिआरे केव रहा ॥
    Without You, O Beloved, how could I even live?
    सा वडिआई देहि जितु नामि तेरे लागि रहां ॥
    Bless me with such greatness, that I may remain attached to Your Name.
    दूजा नाही कोइ जिसु आगै पिआरे जाइ कहा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    There is no other, O Beloved, to whom I can go and speak. ||1||Pause||
    सेवी साहिबु आपणा अवरु न जाचंउ कोइ ॥
    I serve my Lord and Master; I ask for no other.
    नानकु ता का दासु है बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥४॥
    Nanak is His slave; moment by moment, bit by bit, he is a sacrifice to Him. ||4||
    साहिब तेरे नाम विटहु बिंद बिंद चुख चुख होइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥४॥१॥
    O Lord Master, I am a sacrifice to Your Name, moment by moment, bit by bit. ||1||Pause||4||1||

[January 17th, 2018 - Wednesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 660)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2504 on: January 18, 2018, 07:25:17 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[January 18th, 2018 - Thursday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments