Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591721 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2520 on: February 04, 2018, 12:48:44 AM »
  • Publish

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    रागु सूही छंत महला १ घरु ४ ॥
    Raag Soohee, Chhant, First Mehl, Fourth House:
    जिनि कीआ तिनि देखिआ जगु धंधड़ै लाइआ ॥
    The One who created the world, watches over it; He enjoins the people of the world to their tasks.
    दानि तेरै घटि चानणा तनि चंदु दीपाइआ ॥
    Your gifts, O Lord, illuminate the heart, and the moon casts its light on the body.
    चंदो दीपाइआ दानि हरि कै दुखु अंधेरा उठि गइआ ॥
    The moon glows, by the Lord's gift, and the darkness of suffering is taken away.
    गुण जंञ लाड़े नालि सोहै परखि मोहणीऐ लइआ ॥
    The marriage party of virtue looks beautiful with the Groom; He chooses His enticing bride with care.
    वीवाहु होआ सोभ सेती पंच सबदी आइआ ॥
    The wedding is performed with glorious splendor; He has arrived, accompanied by the vibrations of the Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds.
    जिनि कीआ तिनि देखिआ जगु धंधड़ै लाइआ ॥१॥
    The One who created the world, watches over it; He enjoins the people of the world to their tasks. ||1||
    हउ बलिहारी साजना मीता अवरीता ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my pure friends, the immaculate Saints.
    इहु तनु जिन सिउ गाडिआ मनु लीअड़ा दीता ॥
    This body is attached to them, and we have shared our minds.
    लीआ त दीआ मानु जिन्ह सिउ से सजन किउ वीसरहि ॥
    We have shared our minds - how could I forget those friends?
    जिन्ह दिसि आइआ होहि रलीआ जीअ सेती गहि रहहि ॥
    Seeing them brings joy to my heart; I keep them clasped to my soul.
    सगल गुण अवगणु न कोई होहि नीता नीता ॥
    They have all virtues and merits, forever and ever; they have no demerits or faults at all.
    हउ बलिहारी साजना मीता अवरीता ॥२॥
    I am a sacrifice to my pure friends, the immaculate Saints. ||2||
    गुणा का होवै वासुला कढि वासु लईजै ॥
    One who has a basket of fragrant virtues, should enjoy its fragrance.
    जे गुण होवन्हि साजना मिलि साझ करीजै ॥
    If my friends have virtues, I will share in them.
    साझ करीजै गुणह केरी छोडि अवगण चलीऐ ॥
    Let us form a partnership, and share our virtues; let us abandon our faults, and walk on the Path.
    पहिरे पट्मबर करि अड्मबर आपणा पिड़ु मलीऐ ॥
    Let us wear our virtues like silk clothes; let us decorate ourselves, and enter the arena.
    जिथै जाइ बहीऐ भला कहीऐ झोलि अम्रितु पीजै ॥
    Let us speak of goodness, wherever we go and sit; let us skim off the Ambrosial Nectar, and drink it in.
    गुणा का होवै वासुला कढि वासु लईजै ॥३॥
    One who has a basket of fragrant virtues, should enjoy its fragrance. ||3||
    आपि करे किसु आखीऐ होरु करे न कोई ॥
    He Himself acts; unto whom should we complain? No one else does anything.
    आखण ता कउ जाईऐ जे भूलड़ा होई ॥
    Go ahead and complain to Him, if He makes a mistake.
    जे होइ भूला जाइ कहीऐ आपि करता किउ भुलै ॥
    If He makes a mistake, go ahead and complain to Him; but how can the Creator Himself make a mistake?
    सुणे देखे बाझु कहिऐ दानु अणमंगिआ दिवै ॥
    He sees, He hears, and without our asking, without our begging, He gives His gifts.
    दानु देइ दाता जगि बिधाता नानका सचु सोई ॥
    The Great Giver, the Architect of the Universe, gives His gifts. O Nanak, He is the True Lord.
    आपि करे किसु आखीऐ होरु करे न कोई ॥४॥१॥४॥
    He Himself acts; unto whom should we complain? No one else does anything. ||4||1||4||

[February 3, 2018, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 765)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2521 on: February 04, 2018, 12:55:36 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ छंत
    Wadahans, Third Mehl, Chhant:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    आपणे पिर कै रंगि रती मुईए सोभावंती नारे ॥
    Let yourself be imbued with the Love of your Husband Lord, O beautiful, mortal bride.
    सचै सबदि मिलि रही मुईए पिरु रावे भाइ पिआरे ॥
    Let yourself remain merged in the True Word of the Shabad, O mortal bride; savor and enjoy the Love of your Beloved Husband Lord.
    सचै भाइ पिआरी कंति सवारी हरि हरि सिउ नेहु रचाइआ ॥
    The Husband Lord embellishes His beloved bride with His True Love; she is in love with the Lord, Har, Har.
    आपु गवाइआ ता पिरु पाइआ गुर कै सबदि समाइआ ॥
    Renouncing her self-centeredness, she attains her Husband Lord, and remains merged in the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    सा धन सबदि सुहाई प्रेम कसाई अंतरि प्रीति पिआरी ॥
    That soul bride is adorned, who is attracted by His Love, and who treasures the Love of her Beloved within her heart.
    नानक सा धन मेलि लई पिरि आपे साचै साहि सवारी ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord blends that soul bride with Himself; the True King adorns her. ||1||
    निरगुणवंतड़ीए पिरु देखि हदूरे राम ॥
    O worthless bride, see your Husband Lord ever-present.
    गुरमुखि जिनी राविआ मुईए पिरु रवि रहिआ भरपूरे राम ॥
    One who, as Gurmukh, enjoys her Husband Lord, O mortal bride, knows Him to be all-pervading everywhere.
    पिरु रवि रहिआ भरपूरे वेखु हजूरे जुगि जुगि एको जाता ॥
    The Lord is all-pervading everywhere; behold Him ever-present. Throughout the ages, know Him as the One.
    धन बाली भोली पिरु सहजि रावै मिलिआ करम बिधाता ॥
    The young, innocent bride enjoys her Husband Lord; she meets Him, the Architect of karma.
    जिनि हरि रसु चाखिआ सबदि सुभाखिआ हरि सरि रही भरपूरे ॥
    One who tastes the sublime essence of the Lord, and utters the sublime Word of the Shabad, remains immersed in the Lord's Ambrosial Pool.
    नानक कामणि सा पिर भावै सबदे रहै हदूरे ॥२॥
    O Nanak, that soul bride is pleasing to her Husband Lord, who, through the Shabad, remains in His Presence. ||2||
    सोहागणी जाइ पूछहु मुईए जिनी विचहु आपु गवाइआ ॥
    Go and ask the happy soul-brides, O mortal bride, who have eradicated their self-conceit from within.
    पिर का हुकमु न पाइओ मुईए जिनी विचहु आपु न गवाइआ ॥
    Those who have not eradicated their self-conceit, O mortal bride, do not realize the Hukam of their Husband Lord's Command.
    जिनी आपु गवाइआ तिनी पिरु पाइआ रंग सिउ रलीआ माणै ॥
    Those who eradicate their self-conceit, obtain their Husband Lord; they delight in His Love.
    सदा रंगि राती सहजे माती अनदिनु नामु वखाणै ॥
    Ever imbued with His Love, in perfect poise and grace, she repeats His Name, night and day.
    कामणि वडभागी अंतरि लिव लागी हरि का प्रेमु सुभाइआ ॥
    Very fortunate is that bride, who focuses her consciousness on Him; her Lord's Love is so sweet to her.
    नानक कामणि सहजे राती जिनि सचु सीगारु बणाइआ ॥३॥
    O Nanak, that soul-bride who is adorned with Truth, is imbued with her Lord's Love, in the state of perfect poise. ||3||
    हउमै मारि मुईए तू चलु गुर कै भाए ॥
    Overcome your egotism, O mortal bride, and walk in the Guru's Way.
    हरि वरु रावहि सदा मुईए निज घरि वासा पाए ॥
    Thus you shall ever enjoy your Husband Lord, O mortal bride, and obtain an abode in the home of your own inner being.
    निज घरि वासा पाए सबदु वजाए सदा सुहागणि नारी ॥
    Obtaining an abode in the home of her inner being, she vibrates the Word of the Shabad, and is a happy soul-bride forever.
    पिरु रलीआला जोबनु बाला अनदिनु कंति सवारी ॥
    The Husband Lord is delightful, and forever young; night and day, He embellishes His bride.
    हरि वरु सोहागो मसतकि भागो सचै सबदि सुहाए ॥
    Her Husband Lord activates the destiny written on her forehead, and she is adorned with the True Shabad.
    नानक कामणि हरि रंगि राती जा चलै सतिगुर भाए ॥४॥१॥
    O Nanak, the soul-bride is imbued with the Love of the Lord, when she walks according to the Will of the True Guru. ||4||1||

[February 4, 2018, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 567)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2522 on: February 05, 2018, 06:41:48 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि मः १ चउतुके ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, Chau-Tukas:
    माइ बाप को बेटा नीका ससुरै चतुरु जवाई ॥
    The son is dear to his mother and father; he is the wise son-in-law to his father-in-law.
    बाल कंनिआ कौ बापु पिआरा भाई कौ अति भाई ॥
    The father is dear to his son and daughter, and the brother is very dear to his brother.
    हुकमु भइआ बाहरु घरु छोडिआ खिन महि भई पराई ॥
    By the Order of the Lord's Command, he leaves his house and goes outside, and in an instant, everything becomes alien to him.
    नामु दानु इसनानु न मनमुखि तितु तनि धूड़ि धुमाई ॥१॥
    The self-willed manmukh does not remember the Name of the Lord, does not give in charity, and does not cleanse his consciousness; his body rolls in the dust. ||1||
    मनु मानिआ नामु सखाई ॥
    The mind is comforted by the Comforter of the Naam.
    पाइ परउ गुर कै बलिहारै जिनि साची बूझ बुझाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I fall at the Guru's feet - I am a sacrifice to Him; He has given me to understand the true understanding. ||Pause||
    जग सिउ झूठ प्रीति मनु बेधिआ जन सिउ वादु रचाई ॥
    The mind is impressed with the false love of the world; he quarrels with the Lord's humble servant.
    माइआ मगनु अहिनिसि मगु जोहै नामु न लेवै मरै बिखु खाई ॥
    Infatuated with Maya, night and day, he sees only the worldly path; he does not chant the Naam, and drinking poison, he dies.
    गंधण वैणि रता हितकारी सबदै सुरति न आई ॥
    He is imbued and infatuated with vicious talk; the Word of the Shabad does not come into his consciousness.
    रंगि न राता रसि नही बेधिआ मनमुखि पति गवाई ॥२॥
    He is not imbued with the Lord's Love, and he is not impressed by the taste of the Name; the self-willed manmukh loses his honor. ||2||
    साध सभा महि सहजु न चाखिआ जिहबा रसु नही राई ॥
    He does not enjoy celestial peace in the Company of the Holy, and there is not even a bit of sweetness on his tongue.
    मनु तनु धनु अपुना करि जानिआ दर की खबरि न पाई ॥
    He calls his mind, body and wealth his own; he has no knowledge of the Court of the Lord.
    अखी मीटि चलिआ अंधिआरा घरु दरु दिसै न भाई ॥
    Closing his eyes, he walks in darkness; he cannot see the home of his own being, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जम दरि बाधा ठउर न पावै अपुना कीआ कमाई ॥३॥
    Tied up at Death's door, he finds no place of rest; he receives the rewards of his own actions. ||3||
    नदरि करे ता अखी वेखा कहणा कथनु न जाई ॥
    When the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, then I see Him with my own eyes; He is indescribable, and cannot be described.
    कंनी सुणि सुणि सबदि सलाही अम्रितु रिदै वसाई ॥
    With my ears, I continually listen to the Word of the Shabad, and I praise Him; His Ambrosial Name abides within my heart.
    निरभउ निरंकारु निरवैरु पूरन जोति समाई ॥
    He is Fearless, Formless and absolutely without vengeance; I am absorbed in His Perfect Light.
    नानक गुर विणु भरमु न भागै सचि नामि वडिआई ॥४॥३॥
    O Nanak, without the Guru, doubt is not dispelled; through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. ||4||3||

[February 5th , 2018 – Monday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 596)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2523 on: February 08, 2018, 06:27:34 AM »
  • Publish

बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:
    मात पिता सुत साथि न माइआ ॥
    Mother, father, children and the wealth of Maya, will not go along with you.
    साधसंगि सभु दूखु मिटाइआ ॥१॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, all pain is dispelled. ||1||
    रवि रहिआ प्रभु सभ महि आपे ॥
    God Himself is pervading, and permeating all.
    हरि जपु रसना दुखु न विआपे ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Chant the Name of the Lord with your tongue, and pain will not afflict you. ||1||Pause||
    तिखा भूख बहु तपति विआपिआ ॥
    One who is afflicted by the terrible fire of thirst and desire,
    सीतल भए हरि हरि जसु जापिआ ॥२॥
    Becomes cool, chanting the Praises of the Lord, Har, Har. ||2||
    कोटि जतन संतोखु न पाइआ ॥
    By millions of efforts, peace is not obtained;
    मनु त्रिपताना हरि गुण गाइआ ॥३॥
    The mind is satisfied only by singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||3||
    देहु भगति प्रभ अंतरजामी ॥
    Please bless me with devotion, O God, O Searcher of hearts.
    नानक की बेनंती सुआमी ॥४॥५॥१०॥
    This is Nanak's prayer, O Lord and Master. ||4||5||10||

[February 6, 2018, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 804)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2524 on: February 08, 2018, 06:30:49 AM »
  • Publish

बिलावलु महला ५ छंत
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl, Chhant:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सखी आउ सखी वसि आउ सखी असी पिर का मंगलु गावह ॥
    Come, O my sisters, come, O my companions, and let us remain under the Lord's control. Let's sing the Songs of Bliss of our Husband Lord.
    तजि मानु सखी तजि मानु सखी मतु आपणे प्रीतम भावह ॥
    Renounce your pride, O my companions, renounce your egotistical pride, O my sisters, so that you may become pleasing to your Beloved.
    तजि मानु मोहु बिकारु दूजा सेवि एकु निरंजनो ॥
    Renounce pride, emotional attachment, corruption and duality, and serve the One Immaculate Lord.
    लगु चरण सरण दइआल प्रीतम सगल दुरत बिखंडनो ॥
    Hold tight to the Sanctuary of the Feet of the Merciful Lord, your Beloved, the Destroyer of all sins.
    होइ दास दासी तजि उदासी बहुड़ि बिधी न धावा ॥
    Be the slave of His slaves, forsake sorrow and sadness, and do not bother with other devices.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै करहु किरपा तामि मंगलु गावा ॥१॥
    Prays Nanak, O Lord, please bless me with Your Mercy, that I may sing Your songs of bliss. ||1||
    अम्रितु प्रिअ का नामु मै अंधुले टोहनी ॥
    The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of my Beloved, is like a cane to a blind man.
    ओह जोहै बहु परकार सुंदरि मोहनी ॥
    Maya seduces in so many ways, like a beautiful enticing woman.
    मोहनी महा बचित्रि चंचलि अनिक भाव दिखावए ॥
    This enticer is so incredibly beautiful and clever; she entices with countless suggestive gestures.
    होइ ढीठ मीठी मनहि लागै नामु लैण न आवए ॥
    Maya is stubborn and persistent; she seems so sweet to the mind, and then he does not chant the Naam.
    ग्रिह बनहि तीरै बरत पूजा बाट घाटै जोहनी ॥
    At home, in the forest, on the banks of sacred rivers, fasting, worshipping, on the roads and on the shore, she is spying.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै दइआ धारहु मै नामु अंधुले टोहनी ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, please bless me with Your Kindness, Lord; I am blind, and Your Name is my cane. ||2||
    मोहि अनाथ प्रिअ नाथ जिउ जानहु तिउ रखहु ॥
    I am helpless and masterless; You, O my Beloved, are my Lord and Master. As it pleases You, so do You protect me.
    चतुराई मोहि नाहि रीझावउ कहि मुखहु ॥
    I have no wisdom or cleverness; what face should I put on to please You?
    नह चतुरि सुघरि सुजान बेती मोहि निरगुनि गुनु नही ॥
    I am not clever, skillful or wise; I am worthless, without any virtue at all.
    नह रूप धूप न नैण बंके जह भावै तह रखु तुही ॥
    I have no beauty or pleasing smell, no beautiful eyes. As it pleases You, please preserve me, O Lord.
    जै जै जइअ्मपहि सगल जा कउ करुणापति गति किनि लखहु ॥
    His victory is celebrated by all; how can I know the state of the Lord of Mercy?
    नानकु पइअ्मपै सेव सेवकु जिउ जानहु तिउ मोहि रखहु ॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, I am the servant of Your servants; as it pleases You, please preserve me. ||3||
    मोहि मछुली तुम नीर तुझ बिनु किउ सरै ॥
    I am the fish, and You are the water; without You, what can I do?
    मोहि चात्रिक तुम्ह बूंद त्रिपतउ मुखि परै ॥
    I am the rainbird, and You are the rain-drop; when it falls into my mouth, I am satisfied.
    मुखि परै हरै पिआस मेरी जीअ हीआ प्रानपते ॥
    When it falls into my mouth, my thirst is quenched; You are the Lord of my soul, my heart, my breath of life.
    लाडिले लाड लडाइ सभ महि मिलु हमारी होइ गते ॥
    Touch me, and caress me, O Lord, You are in all; let me meet You, so that I may be emancipated.
    चीति चितवउ मिटु अंधारे जिउ आस चकवी दिनु चरै ॥
    In my consciousness I remember You, and the darkness is dispelled, like the chakvi duck, which longs to see the dawn.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै प्रिअ संगि मेली मछुली नीरु न वीसरै ॥४॥
    Prays Nanak, O my Beloved, please unite me with Yourself; the fish never forgets the water. ||4||
    धनि धंनि हमारे भाग घरि आइआ पिरु मेरा ॥
    Blessed, blessed is my destiny; my Husband Lord has come into my home.
    सोहे बंक दुआर सगला बनु हरा ॥
    The gate of my mansion is so beautiful, and all my gardens are so green and alive.
    हर हरा सुआमी सुखह गामी अनद मंगल रसु घणा ॥
    My peace-giving Lord and Master has rejuvenated me, and blessed me with great joy, bliss and love.
    नवल नवतन नाहु बाला कवन रसना गुन भणा ॥
    My Young Husband Lord is eternally young, and His body is forever youthful; what tongue can I use to chant His Glorious Praises?
    मेरी सेज सोही देखि मोही सगल सहसा दुखु हरा ॥
    My bed is beautiful; gazing upon Him, I am fascinated, and all my doubts and pains are dispelled.
    नानकु पइअ्मपै मेरी आस पूरी मिले सुआमी अपर्मपरा ॥५॥१॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, my hopes are fulfilled; my Lord and Master is unlimited. ||5||1||3||

[February 7, 2018, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 847)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2525 on: February 08, 2018, 06:34:22 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ ॥
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl:
    हरि जीउ तुधु नो सदा सालाही पिआरे जिचरु घट अंतरि है सासा ॥
    Dear Beloved Lord, I praise You continually, as long as there is the breath within my body.
    इकु पलु खिनु विसरहि तू सुआमी जाणउ बरस पचासा ॥
    If I were to forget You, for a moment, even for an instant, O Lord Master, it would be like fifty years for me.
    हम मूड़ मुगध सदा से भाई गुर कै सबदि प्रगासा ॥१॥
    I was always such a fool and an idiot, O Siblings of Destiny, but now, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, my mind is enlightened. ||1||
    हरि जीउ तुम आपे देहु बुझाई ॥
    Dear Lord, You Yourself bestow understanding.
    हरि जीउ तुधु विटहु वारिआ सद ही तेरे नाम विटहु बलि जाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Dear Lord, I am forever a sacrifice to You; I am dedicated and devoted to Your Name. ||Pause||
    हम सबदि मुए सबदि मारि जीवाले भाई सबदे ही मुकति पाई ॥
    I have died in the Word of the Shabad, and through the Shabad, I am dead while yet alive, O Siblings of Destiny; through the Shabad, I have been liberated.
    सबदे मनु तनु निरमलु होआ हरि वसिआ मनि आई ॥
    Through the Shabad, my mind and body have been purified, and the Lord has come to dwell within my mind.
    सबदु गुर दाता जितु मनु राता हरि सिउ रहिआ समाई ॥२॥
    The Guru is the Giver of the Shabad; my mind is imbued with it, and I remain absorbed in the Lord. ||2||
    सबदु न जाणहि से अंने बोले से कितु आए संसारा ॥
    Those who do not know the Shabad are blind and deaf; why did they even bother to come into the world?
    हरि रसु न पाइआ बिरथा जनमु गवाइआ जमहि वारो वारा ॥
    They do not obtain the subtle essence of the Lord's elixir; they waste away their lives, and are reincarnated over and over again.
    बिसटा के कीड़े बिसटा माहि समाणे मनमुख मुगध गुबारा ॥३॥
    The blind, idiotic, self-willed manmukhs are like maggots in manure, and in manure they rot away. ||3||
    आपे करि वेखै मारगि लाए भाई तिसु बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥
    The Lord Himself creates us, watches over us, and places us on the Path, O Siblings of Destiny; there is no one other than Him.
    जो धुरि लिखिआ सु कोइ न मेटै भाई करता करे सु होई ॥
    No one can erase that which is pre-ordained, O Siblings of Destiny; whatever the Creator wills, comes to pass.
    नानक नामु वसिआ मन अंतरि भाई अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥४॥४॥
    O Nanak, the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides deep within the mind; O Siblings of Destiny, there is no other at all. ||4||4||

[February 8, 2018, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 601)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2526 on: February 15, 2018, 07:48:03 AM »
  • Publish

गूजरी स्री रविदास जी के पदे घरु ३
    Goojaree, Padas Of Ravi Daas Jee, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दूधु त बछरै थनहु बिटारिओ ॥
    The calf has contaminated the milk in the teats.
    फूलु भवरि जलु मीनि बिगारिओ ॥१॥
    The bumble bee has contaminated the flower, and the fish the water. ||1||
    माई गोबिंद पूजा कहा लै चरावउ ॥
    O mother, where shall I find any offering for the Lord's worship?
    अवरु न फूलु अनूपु न पावउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I cannot find any other flowers worthy of the incomparable Lord. ||1||Pause||
    मैलागर बेर्हे है भुइअंगा ॥
    The snakes encircle the sandalwood trees.
    बिखु अम्रितु बसहि इक संगा ॥२॥
    Poison and nectar dwell there together. ||2||
    धूप दीप नईबेदहि बासा ॥
    Even with incense, lamps, offerings of food and fragrant flowers,
    कैसे पूज करहि तेरी दासा ॥३॥
    How are Your slaves to worship You? ||3||
    तनु मनु अरपउ पूज चरावउ ॥
    I dedicate and offer my body and mind to You.
    गुर परसादि निरंजनु पावउ ॥४॥
    By Guru's Grace, I attain the immaculate Lord. ||4||
    पूजा अरचा आहि न तोरी ॥
    I cannot worship You, nor offer You flowers.
    कहि रविदास कवन गति मोरी ॥५॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas, what shall my condition be hereafter? ||5||1||

[February 9, 2018, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 525)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2527 on: February 15, 2018, 07:52:49 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ५ ॥
    Shalok, Fifth Mehl:
    आदि मधि अरु अंति परमेसरि रखिआ ॥
    In the beginning, in the middle and in the end, the Transcendent Lord has saved me.
    सतिगुरि दिता हरि नामु अम्रितु चखिआ ॥
    The True Guru has blessed me with the Lord's Name, and I have tasted the Ambrosial Nectar.
    साधा संगु अपारु अनदिनु हरि गुण रवै ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord, night and day.
    पाए मनोरथ सभि जोनी नह भवै ॥
    I have obtained all my objectives, and I shall not wander in reincarnation again.
    सभु किछु करते हथि कारणु जो करै ॥
    Everything is in the Hands of the Creator; He does what is done.
    नानकु मंगै दानु संता धूरि तरै ॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the gift of the dust of the feet of the Holy, which shall deliver him. ||1||
    मः ५ ॥
    Fifth Mehl:
    तिस नो मंनि वसाइ जिनि उपाइआ ॥
    Enshrine Him in your mind, the One who created you.
    जिनि जनि धिआइआ खसमु तिनि सुखु पाइआ ॥
    Whoever meditates on the Lord and Master obtains peace.
    सफलु जनमु परवानु गुरमुखि आइआ ॥
    Fruitful is the birth, and approved is the coming of the Gurmukh.
    हुकमै बुझि निहालु खसमि फुरमाइआ ॥
    One who realizes the Hukam of the Lord's Command shall be blessed - so has the Lord and Master ordained.
    जिसु होआ आपि क्रिपालु सु नह भरमाइआ ॥
    One who is blessed with the Lord's Mercy does not wander.
    जो जो दिता खसमि सोई सुखु पाइआ ॥
    Whatever the Lord and Master gives him, with that he is content.
    नानक जिसहि दइआलु बुझाए हुकमु मित ॥
    O Nanak, one who is blessed with the kindness of the Lord, our Friend, realizes the Hukam of His Command.
    जिसहि भुलाए आपि मरि मरि जमहि नित ॥२॥
    But those whom the Lord Himself causes to wander, continue to die, and take reincarnation again. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    निंदक मारे ततकालि खिनु टिकण न दिते ॥
    The slanderers are destroyed in an instant; they are not spared for even a moment.
    प्रभ दास का दुखु न खवि सकहि फड़ि जोनी जुते ॥
    God will not endure the sufferings of His slaves, but catching the slanderers, He binds them to the cycle of reincarnation.
    मथे वालि पछाड़िअनु जम मारगि मुते ॥
    Grabbing them by the hair on their heads, the Lord throws them down, and leaves them on the path of Death.
    दुखि लगै बिललाणिआ नरकि घोरि सुते ॥
    They cry out in pain, in the darkest of hells.
    कंठि लाइ दास रखिअनु नानक हरि सते ॥२०॥
    But hugging His slaves close to His Heart, O Nanak, the True Lord saves them. ||20||

[February 10, 2018, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 523)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2528 on: February 15, 2018, 07:56:13 AM »
  • Publish

आसा महला ५ ॥
    Aasaa, Fifth Mehl,
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    हरि हरि नामु जपंतिआ कछु न कहै जमकालु ॥
    If you chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, the Messenger of Death will have nothing to say to you.
    नानक मनु तनु सुखी होइ अंते मिलै गोपालु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the mind and body will be at peace, and in the end, you shall merge with the Lord of the world. ||1||
    छंत ॥
    Chhant:
    मिलउ संतन कै संगि मोहि उधारि लेहु ॥
    Let me join the Society of the Saints - save me, Lord!
    बिनउ करउ कर जोड़ि हरि हरि नामु देहु ॥
    With my palms pressed together, I offer my prayer: give me Your Name, O Lord, Har, Har.
    हरि नामु मागउ चरण लागउ मानु तिआगउ तुम्ह दइआ ॥
    I beg for the Lord's Name, and fall at His feet; I renounce my self-conceit, by Your kindness.
    कतहूं न धावउ सरणि पावउ करुणा मै प्रभ करि मइआ ॥
    I shall not wander anywhere else, but take to Your Sanctuary. O God, embodiment of mercy, have mercy on me.
    समरथ अगथ अपार निरमल सुणहु सुआमी बिनउ एहु ॥
    O all-powerful, indescribable, infinite and immaculate Lord Master, listen to this, my prayer.
    कर जोड़ि नानक दानु मागै जनम मरण निवारि लेहु ॥१॥
    With palms pressed together, Nanak begs for this blessing: O Lord, let my cycle of birth and death come to an end. ||1||
    अपराधी मतिहीनु निरगुनु अनाथु नीचु ॥
    I am a sinner, devoid of wisdom, worthless, destitute and vile.
    सठ कठोरु कुलहीनु बिआपत मोह कीचु ॥
    I am deceitful, hard-hearted, lowly and entangled in the mud of emotional attachment.
    मल भरम करम अहं ममता मरणु चीति न आवए ॥
    I am stuck in the filth of doubt and egotistical actions, and I try not to think of death.
    बनिता बिनोद अनंद माइआ अगिआनता लपटावए ॥
    In ignorance, I cling to the pleasures of woman and the joys of Maya.
    खिसै जोबनु बधै जरूआ दिन निहारे संगि मीचु ॥
    My youth is wasting away, old age is approaching, and Death, my companion, is counting my days.
    बिनवंति नानक आस तेरी सरणि साधू राखु नीचु ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, my hope is in You, Lord; please preserve me, the lowly one, in the Sanctuary of the Holy. ||2||
    भरमे जनम अनेक संकट महा जोन ॥
    I have wandered through countless incarnations, suffering terrible pain in these lives.
    लपटि रहिओ तिह संगि मीठे भोग सोन ॥
    I am entangled in sweet pleasures and gold.
    भ्रमत भार अगनत आइओ बहु प्रदेसह धाइओ ॥
    After wandering around with such great loads of sin, I have come, after wandering through so many foreign lands.
    अब ओट धारी प्रभ मुरारी सरब सुख हरि नाइओ ॥
    Now, I have taken the protection of God, and I have found total peace in the Name of the Lord.
    राखनहारे प्रभ पिआरे मुझ ते कछू न होआ होन ॥
    God, my Beloved, is my protector; nothing was done, or will ever be done, by myself alone.
    सूख सहज आनंद नानक क्रिपा तेरी तरै भउन ॥३॥
    I have found peace, poise and bliss, O Nanak; by Your mercy, I swim across the world-ocean. ||3||
    नाम धारीक उधारे भगतह संसा कउन ॥
    You saved those who only pretended to believe, so what doubts should Your true devotees have?
    जेन केन परकारे हरि हरि जसु सुनहु स्रवन ॥
    By every means possible, listen to the Praises of the Lord with your ears.
    सुनि स्रवन बानी पुरख गिआनी मनि निधाना पावहे ॥
    Listen with your ears to the Word of the Lord's Bani, the hymns of spiritual wisdom; thus you shall obtain the treasure in your mind.
    हरि रंगि राते प्रभ बिधाते राम के गुण गावहे ॥
    Attuned to the Love of the Lord God, the Architect of Destiny, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    बसुध कागद बनराज कलमा लिखण कउ जे होइ पवन ॥
    The earth is the paper, the forest is the pen and the wind is the writer,
    बेअंत अंतु न जाइ पाइआ गही नानक चरण सरन ॥४॥५॥८॥
    But still, the end of the endless Lord cannot be found. O Nanak, I have taken to the Sanctuary of His lotus feet. ||4||5||8||

[February 11, 2018, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 457)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2529 on: February 15, 2018, 07:59:48 AM »
  • Publish

रागु बिहागड़ा छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Raag Bihaagraa, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि हरि नामु धिआईऐ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए गुरमुखि नामु अमोले राम ॥
    Meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, O my soul; as Gurmukh, meditate on the invaluable Name of the Lord.
    हरि रसि बीधा हरि मनु पिआरा मनु हरि रसि नामि झकोले राम ॥
    My mind is pierced through by the sublime essence of the Lord's Name. The Lord is dear to my mind. With the sublime essence of the Lord's Name, my mind is washed clean.
    गुरमति मनु ठहराईऐ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए अनत न काहू डोले राम ॥
    Under Guru's Instructions, hold your mind steady; O my soul, do not let it wander anywhere.
    मन चिंदिअड़ा फलु पाइआ हरि प्रभु गुण नानक बाणी बोले राम ॥१॥
    One who utters the Bani of the Praises of the Lord God, O Nanak, obtains the fruits of his heart's desires. ||1||
    गुरमति मनि अम्रितु वुठड़ा मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मुखि अम्रित बैण अलाए राम ॥
    Under Guru's Instruction, the Ambrosial Name abides within the mind, O my soul; with your mouth, utter the words of ambrosia.
    अम्रित बाणी भगत जना की मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मनि सुणीऐ हरि लिव लाए राम ॥
    The Words of the devotees are Ambrosial Nectar, O my soul; hearing them in the mind, embrace loving affection for the Lord.
    चिरी विछुंना हरि प्रभु पाइआ गलि मिलिआ सहजि सुभाए राम ॥
    Separated for so very long, I have found the Lord God; He holds me close in His loving embrace.
    जन नानक मनि अनदु भइआ है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए अनहत सबद वजाए राम ॥२॥
    Servant Nanak's mind is filled with bliss, O my soul; the unstruck sound-current of the Shabad vibrates within. ||2||
    सखी सहेली मेरीआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए कोई हरि प्रभु आणि मिलावै राम ॥
    If only my friends and companions would come and unite me with my Lord God, O my soul.
    हउ मनु देवउ तिसु आपणा मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि प्रभ की हरि कथा सुणावै राम ॥
    I offer my mind to the one who recites the sermon of my Lord God, O my soul.
    गुरमुखि सदा अराधि हरि मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मन चिंदिअड़ा फलु पावै राम ॥
    As Gurmukh, ever worship the Lord in adoration, O my soul, and you shall obtain the fruits of your heart's desires.
    नानक भजु हरि सरणागती मेरी जिंदुड़ीए वडभागी नामु धिआवै राम ॥३॥
    O Nanak, hurry to the Lord's Sanctuary; O my soul, those who meditate on the Lord's Name are very fortunate. ||3||
    करि किरपा प्रभ आइ मिलु मेरी जिंदुड़ीए गुरमति नामु परगासे राम ॥
    By His Mercy, God comes to meet us, O my soul; through the Guru's Teachings, He reveals His Name.
    हउ हरि बाझु उडीणीआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जिउ जल बिनु कमल उदासे राम ॥
    Without the Lord, I am so sad, O my soul - as sad as the lotus without water.
    गुरि पूरै मेलाइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि सजणु हरि प्रभु पासे राम ॥
    The Perfect Guru has united me, O my soul, with the Lord, my best friend, the Lord God.
    धनु धनु गुरू हरि दसिआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जन नानक नामि बिगासे राम ॥४॥१॥
    Blessed, blessed is the Guru, who has shown me the Lord, O my soul; servant Nanak blossoms forth in the Name of the Lord. ||4||1||

[February 12, 2018, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 537)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2530 on: February 15, 2018, 08:03:36 AM »
  • Publish

रागु गोंड बाणी भगता की ॥
    Raag Gond, The Word Of The Devotees.
    कबीर जी घरु १
    Kabeer Jee, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    संतु मिलै किछु सुनीऐ कहीऐ ॥
    When you meet a Saint, talk to him and listen.
    मिलै असंतु मसटि करि रहीऐ ॥१॥
    Meeting with an unsaintly person, just remain silent. ||1||
    बाबा बोलना किआ कहीऐ ॥
    O father, if I speak, what words should I utter?
    जैसे राम नाम रवि रहीऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Speak such words, by which you may remain absorbed in the Name of the Lord. ||1||Pause||
    संतन सिउ बोले उपकारी ॥
    Speaking with the Saints, one becomes generous.
    मूरख सिउ बोले झख मारी ॥२॥
    To speak with a fool is to babble uselessly. ||2||
    बोलत बोलत बढहि बिकारा ॥
    By speaking and only speaking, corruption only increases.
    बिनु बोले किआ करहि बीचारा ॥३॥
    If I do not speak, what can the poor wretch do? ||3||
    कहु कबीर छूछा घटु बोलै ॥
    Says Kabeer, the empty pitcher makes noise,
    भरिआ होइ सु कबहु न डोलै ॥४॥१॥
    But that which is full makes no sound. ||4||1||

[February 13, 2018, Tuesday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 870)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2531 on: February 15, 2018, 08:07:33 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    अपणा आपु न पछाणई हरि प्रभु जाता दूरि ॥
    He does not understand himself; he believes the Lord God to be far away.
    गुर की सेवा विसरी किउ मनु रहै हजूरि ॥
    He forgets to serve the Guru; how can his mind remain in the Lord's Presence?
    मनमुखि जनमु गवाइआ झूठै लालचि कूरि ॥
    The self-willed manmukh wastes away his life in worthless greed and falsehood.
    नानक बखसि मिलाइअनु सचै सबदि हदूरि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord forgives, and blends them with Himself; through the True Word of the Shabad, He is ever-present. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    हरि प्रभु सचा सोहिला गुरमुखि नामु गोविंदु ॥
    True is the Praise of the Lord God; the Gurmukh chants the Name of the Lord of the Universe.
    अनदिनु नामु सलाहणा हरि जपिआ मनि आनंदु ॥
    Praising the Naam night and day, and meditating on the Lord, the mind becomes blissful.
    वडभागी हरि पाइआ पूरनु परमानंदु ॥
    By great good fortune, I have found the Lord, the perfect embodiment of supreme bliss.
    जन नानक नामु सलाहिआ बहुड़ि न मनि तनि भंगु ॥२॥
    Servant Nanak praises the Naam; his mind and body shall never again be shattered. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    कोई निंदकु होवै सतिगुरू का फिरि सरणि गुर आवै ॥
    If someone slanders the True Guru, and then comes seeking the Guru's Protection
    पिछले गुनह सतिगुरु बखसि लए सतसंगति नालि रलावै ॥
    The True Guru forgives him for his past sins, and unites him with the Saints' Congregation.
    जिउ मीहि वुठै गलीआ नालिआ टोभिआ का जलु जाइ पवै विचि सुरसरी सुरसरी मिलत पवित्रु पावनु होइ जावै ॥
    When the rain falls, the water in the streams, rivers and ponds flows into the Ganges; flowing into the Ganges, it is made sacred and pure.
    एह वडिआई सतिगुर निरवैर विचि जितु मिलिऐ तिसना भुख उतरै हरि सांति तड़ आवै ॥
    Such is the glorious greatness of the True Guru, who has no vengeance; meeting with Him, thirst and hunger are quenched, and instantly, one attains celestial peace.
    नानक इहु अचरजु देखहु मेरे हरि सचे साह का जि सतिगुरू नो मंनै सु सभनां भावै ॥१३॥१॥ सुधु ॥
    O Nanak, behold this wonder of the Lord, my True King! Everyone is pleased with one who obeys and believes in the True Guru. ||13||1|| Sudh||

[February 14, 2018, Wednesday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 854)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2532 on: February 15, 2018, 08:14:03 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    इहु तनु सभो रतु है रतु बिनु तंनु न होइ ॥
    This body is all blood; without blood, the body cannot exist.
    जो सहि रते आपणै तिन तनि लोभ रतु न होइ ॥
    Those who are attuned to their Lord - their bodies are not filled with the blood of greed.
    भै पइऐ तनु खीणु होइ लोभ रतु विचहु जाइ ॥
    In the Fear of God, the body becomes thin, and the blood of greed passes out of the body.
    जिउ बैसंतरि धातु सुधु होइ तिउ हरि का भउ दुरमति मैलु गवाइ ॥
    As fire purifies metal, so does the Fear of the Lord eradicate the filth of evil-mindedness.
    नानक ते जन सोहणे जो रते हरि रंगु लाइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, beautiful are those humble beings, who are imbued with the Lord's Love. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    रामकली रामु मनि वसिआ ता बनिआ सीगारु ॥
    In Raamkalee, I have enshrined the Lord in my mind; thus I have been embellished.
    गुर कै सबदि कमलु बिगसिआ ता सउपिआ भगति भंडारु ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, my heart-lotus has blossomed forth; the Lord blessed me with the treasure of devotional worship.
    भरमु गइआ ता जागिआ चूका अगिआन अंधारु ॥
    My doubt was dispelled, and I woke up; the darkness of ignorance was dispelled.
    तिस नो रूपु अति अगला जिसु हरि नालि पिआरु ॥
    She who is in love with her Lord, is the most infinitely beautiful.
    सदा रवै पिरु आपणा सोभावंती नारि ॥
    Such a beautiful, happy soul-bride enjoys her Husband Lord forever.
    मनमुखि सीगारु न जाणनी जासनि जनमु सभु हारि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs do not know how to decorate themselves; wasting their whole lives, they depart.
    बिनु हरि भगती सीगारु करहि नित जमहि होइ खुआरु ॥
    Those who decorate themselves without devotional worship to the Lord, are continually reincarnated to suffer.
    सैसारै विचि सोभ न पाइनी अगै जि करे सु जाणै करतारु ॥
    They do not obtain respect in this world; the Creator Lord alone knows what will happen to them in the world hereafter.
    नानक सचा एकु है दुहु विचि है संसारु ॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord is the One and only; duality exists only in the world.
    चंगै मंदै आपि लाइअनु सो करनि जि आपि कराए करतारु ॥२॥
    He Himself enjoins them to good and bad; they do only that which the Creator Lord causes them to do. ||2||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे सांति न आवई दूजी नाही जाइ ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, tranquility is not obtained. It cannot be found anywhere else.
    जे बहुतेरा लोचीऐ विणु करमा पाइआ न जाइ ॥
    No matter how much one may long for it, without the karma of good actions, it cannot be found.
    अंतरि लोभु विकारु है दूजै भाइ खुआइ ॥
    Those whose inner beings are filled with greed and corruption, are ruined through the love of duality.
    तिन जमणु मरणु न चुकई हउमै विचि दुखु पाइ ॥
    The cycle of birth and death is not ended, and filled with egotism, they suffer in pain.
    जिनी सतिगुर सिउ चितु लाइआ सो खाली कोई नाहि ॥
    Those who focus their consciousness on the True Guru, do not remain unfulfilled.
    तिन जम की तलब न होवई ना ओइ दुख सहाहि ॥
    They are not summoned by the Messenger of Death, and they do not suffer in pain.
    नानक गुरमुखि उबरे सचै सबदि समाहि ॥३॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukh is saved, merging in the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    आपि अलिपतु सदा रहै होरि धंधै सभि धावहि ॥
    He Himself remains unattached forever; all others run after worldly affairs.
    आपि निहचलु अचलु है होरि आवहि जावहि ॥
    He Himself is eternal, unchanging and unmoving; the others continue coming and going in reincarnation.
    सदा सदा हरि धिआईऐ गुरमुखि सुखु पावहि ॥
    Meditating on the Lord forever and ever, the Gurmukh finds peace.
    निज घरि वासा पाईऐ सचि सिफति समावहि ॥
    He dwells in the home of his own inner being, absorbed in the Praise of the True Lord.
    सचा गहिर ग्मभीरु है गुर सबदि बुझाई ॥८॥
    The True Lord is profound and unfathomable; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, He is understood. ||8||

[February 15, 2018, Thursday 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 949)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2533 on: February 16, 2018, 08:05:43 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    परथाइ साखी महा पुरख बोलदे साझी सगल जहानै ॥
    Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but the whole world shares in them.
    गुरमुखि होइ सु भउ करे आपणा आपु पछाणै ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh knows the Fear of God, and realizes his own self.
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ता मन ही ते मनु मानै ॥
    If, by Guru's Grace, one remains dead while yet alive, the mind becomes content in itself.
    जिन कउ मन की परतीति नाही नानक से किआ कथहि गिआनै ॥१॥
    Those who have no faith in their own minds, O Nanak - how can they speak of spiritual wisdom? ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    गुरमुखि चितु न लाइओ अंति दुखु पहुता आइ ॥
    Those who do not focus their consciousness on the Lord, as Gurmukh, suffer pain and grief in the end.
    अंदरहु बाहरहु अंधिआं सुधि न काई पाइ ॥
    They are blind, inwardly and outwardly, and they do not understand anything.
    पंडित तिन की बरकती सभु जगतु खाइ जो रते हरि नाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, the whole world is fed for the sake of those who are attuned to the Lord's Name.
    जिन गुर कै सबदि सलाहिआ हरि सिउ रहे समाइ ॥
    Those who praise the Word of the Guru's Shabad, remain blended with the Lord.
    पंडित दूजै भाइ बरकति न होवई ना धनु पलै पाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, no one is satisfied, and no one finds true wealth through the love of duality.
    पड़ि थके संतोखु न आइओ अनदिनु जलत विहाइ ॥
    They have grown weary of reading scriptures, but still, they do not find contentment, and they pass their lives burning, night and day.
    कूक पूकार न चुकई ना संसा विचहु जाइ ॥
    Their cries and complaints never end, and doubt does not depart from within them.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ मुहि कालै उठि जाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they rise up and depart with blackened faces. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि सजण मेलि पिआरे मिलि पंथु दसाई ॥
    O Beloved, lead me to meet my True Friend; meeting with Him, I shall ask Him to show me the Path.
    जो हरि दसे मितु तिसु हउ बलि जाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to that Friend, who shows it to me.
    गुण साझी तिन सिउ करी हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    I share His Virtues with Him, and meditate on the Lord's Name.
    हरि सेवी पिआरा नित सेवि हरि सुखु पाई ॥
    I serve my Beloved Lord forever; serving the Lord, I have found peace.
    बलिहारी सतिगुर तिसु जिनि सोझी पाई ॥१२॥
    I am a sacrifice to the True Guru, who has imparted this understanding to me. ||12||

[February 16th , 2018 - Friday - 05:15 AM. IST] (Page: 647)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2534 on: April 01, 2018, 01:33:45 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||

[April 1st , 2018 – Sunday - 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 682)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments