Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591649 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2895 on: September 10, 2020, 10:40:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.09.20, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 668

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि बूंद भए हरि सुआमी हम चात्रिक बिलल बिललाती ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा करहु प्रभ अपनी मुखि देवहु हरि निमखाती ॥१॥
    O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. ||1||
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकउ इक राती ॥
    Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second.
    जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि जाई है तिउ हरि बिनु हम मरि जाती ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. ||Pause||
    तुम हरि सरवर अति अगाह हम लहि न सकहि अंतु माती ॥
    You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits.
    तू परै परै अपर्मपरु सुआमी मिति जानहु आपन गाती ॥२॥
    You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. ||2||
    हरि के संत जना हरि जपिओ गुर रंगि चलूलै राती ॥
    The Lord's humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru's Love.
    हरि हरि भगति बनी अति सोभा हरि जपिओ ऊतम पाती ॥३॥
    Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. ||3||
    आपे ठाकुरु आपे सेवकु आपि बनावै भाती ॥
    He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments.
    नानकु जनु तुमरी सरणाई हरि राखहु लाज भगाती ॥४॥५॥
    Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2896 on: September 10, 2020, 10:55:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 10.09.20, Day: Thursday, Ang: 673

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    तुम दाते ठाकुर प्रतिपालक नाइक खसम हमारे ॥
    You are the Giver, O Lord, O Cherisher, my Master, my Husband Lord.
    निमख निमख तुम ही प्रतिपालहु हम बारिक तुमरे धारे ॥१॥
    Each and every moment, You cherish and nurture me; I am Your child, and I rely upon You alone. ||1||
    जिहवा एक कवन गुन कहीऐ ॥
    I have only one tongue - which of Your Glorious Virtues can I describe?
    बेसुमार बेअंत सुआमी तेरो अंतु न किन ही लहीऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unlimited, infinite Lord and Master - no one knows Your limits. ||1||Pause||
    कोटि पराध हमारे खंडहु अनिक बिधी समझावहु ॥
    You destroy millions of my sins, and teach me in so many ways.
    हम अगिआन अलप मति थोरी तुम आपन बिरदु रखावहु ॥२॥
    I am so ignorant - I understand nothing at all. Please honor Your innate nature, and save me! ||2||
    तुमरी सरणि तुमारी आसा तुम ही सजन सुहेले ॥
    I seek Your Sanctuary - You are my only hope. You are my companion, and my best friend.
    राखहु राखनहार दइआला नानक घर के गोले ॥३॥१२॥
    Save me, O Merciful Saviour Lord; Nanak is the slave of Your home. ||3||12||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2897 on: September 11, 2020, 12:21:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 11.09.20, Day: Friday, Ang: 702

जैतसरी महला ५ ॥
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl:
    आए अनिक जनम भ्रमि सरणी ॥
    After wandering through so many incarnations, I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    उधरु देह अंध कूप ते लावहु अपुनी चरणी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Save me - lift my body up out of the deep, dark pit of the world, and attach me to Your feet. ||1||Pause||
    गिआनु धिआनु किछु करमु न जाना नाहिन निरमल करणी ॥
    I do not know anything about spiritual wisdom, meditation or karma, and my way of life is not clean and pure.
    साधसंगति कै अंचलि लावहु बिखम नदी जाइ तरणी ॥१॥
    Please attach me to the hem of the robe of the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; help me to cross over the terrible river. ||1||
    सुख स्मपति माइआ रस मीठे इह नही मन महि धरणी ॥
    Comforts, riches and the sweet pleasures of Maya - do not implant these within your mind.
    हरि दरसन त्रिपति नानक दास पावत हरि नाम रंग आभरणी ॥२॥८॥१२॥
    Slave Nanak is satisfied and satiated by the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan; his only ornamentation is the love of the Lord's Name. ||2||8||12||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2898 on: September 19, 2020, 09:09:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.09.20, Day: Saturday, Ang: 719

बैराड़ी महला ४ ॥
    Bairaaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि जनु राम नाम गुन गावै ॥
    The Lord's humble servant sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord's Name.
    जे कोई निंद करे हरि जन की अपुना गुनु न गवावै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Even if someone slanders the Lord's humble servant, he does not give up his own goodness. ||1||Pause||
    जो किछु करे सु आपे सुआमी हरि आपे कार कमावै ॥
    Whatever the Lord and Master does, He does by Himself; the Lord Himself does the deeds.
    हरि आपे ही मति देवै सुआमी हरि आपे बोलि बुलावै ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master Himself imparts understanding; the Lord Himself inspires us to speak. ||1||
    हरि आपे पंच ततु बिसथारा विचि धातू पंच आपि पावै ॥
    The Lord Himself directs the evolution of the world of the five elements; He Himself infuses the five senses into it.
    जन नानक सतिगुरु मेले आपे हरि आपे झगरु चुकावै ॥२॥३॥
    O servant Nanak, the Lord Himself unites us with the True Guru; He Himself resolves the conflicts. ||2||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2899 on: September 19, 2020, 09:13:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.09.20, Day: Sunday, Ang: 731

सूही महला ४ ॥
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि नामु भजिओ पुरखोतमु सभि बिनसे दालद दलघा ॥
    I chant and vibrate the Name of the Lord God, the Supreme Being, Har, Har; my poverty and problems have all been eradicated.
    भउ जनम मरणा मेटिओ गुर सबदी हरि असथिरु सेवि सुखि समघा ॥१॥
    The fear of birth and death has been erased, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad; serving the Unmoving,Unchanging Lord, I am absorbed in peace. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नाम अति पिरघा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Name of the most Beloved, Darling Lord.
    मै मनु तनु अरपि धरिओ गुर आगै सिरु वेचि लीओ मुलि महघा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I have dedicated my mind and body, and placed them in offering before the Guru; I have sold my head to the Guru, for a very dear price. ||1||Pause||
    नरपति राजे रंग रस माणहि बिनु नावै पकड़ि खड़े सभि कलघा ॥
    The kings and the rulers of men enjoy pleasures and delights, but without the Name of the Lord, death seizes and dispatches them all.
    धरम राइ सिरि डंडु लगाना फिरि पछुताने हथ फलघा ॥२॥
    The Righteous Judge of Dharma strikes them over the heads with his staff, and when the fruits of their actions come into their hands, then they regret and repent. ||2||
    हरि राखु राखु जन किरम तुमारे सरणागति पुरख प्रतिपलघा ॥
    Save me, save me, Lord; I am Your humble servant, a mere worm. I seek the Protection of Your Sanctuary, O Primal Lord, Cherisher and Nourisher.
    दरसनु संत देहु सुखु पावै प्रभ लोच पूरि जनु तुमघा ॥३॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Saint's Darshan,that I may find peace. O God,please fulfill the desires of Your humble servant. ||3||
    तुम समरथ पुरख वडे प्रभ सुआमी मो कउ कीजै दानु हरि निमघा ॥
    You are the All-powerful, Great, Primal God, my Lord and Master. O Lord, please bless me with the gift of humility.
    जन नानक नामु मिलै सुखु पावै हम नाम विटहु सद घुमघा ॥४॥२॥
    Servant Nanak has found the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and is at peace; I am forever a sacrifice to the Naam. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2900 on: September 19, 2020, 09:31:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.09.20, Day: Monday, Ang: 662

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    काइआ कागदु मनु परवाणा ॥
    The body is the paper, and the mind is the inscription written upon it.
    सिर के लेख न पड़ै इआणा ॥
    The ignorant fool does not read what is written on his forehead.
    दरगह घड़ीअहि तीने लेख ॥
    In the Court of the Lord, three inscriptions are recorded.
    खोटा कामि न आवै वेखु ॥१॥
    Behold, the counterfeit coin is worthless there. ||1||
    नानक जे विचि रुपा होइ ॥
    O Nanak, if there is silver in it,
    खरा खरा आखै सभु कोइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Then everyone proclaims, ""It is genuine, it is genuine.""||1||Pause||
    कादी कूड़ु बोलि मलु खाइ ॥
    The Qazi tells lies and eats filth;
    ब्राहमणु नावै जीआ घाइ ॥
    The Brahmin kills and then takes cleansing baths.
    जोगी जुगति न जाणै अंधु ॥
    The Yogi is blind, and does not know the Way.
    तीने ओजाड़े का बंधु ॥२॥
    The three of them devise their own destruction. ||2||
    सो जोगी जो जुगति पछाणै ॥
    He alone is a Yogi, who understands the Way.
    गुर परसादी एको जाणै ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he knows the One Lord.
    काजी सो जो उलटी करै ॥
    He alone is a Qazi, who turns away from the world,
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ॥
    And who, by Guru's Grace, remains dead while yet alive.
    सो ब्राहमणु जो ब्रहमु बीचारै ॥
    He alone is a Brahmin, who contemplates God.
    आपि तरै सगले कुल तारै ॥३॥
    He saves himself, and saves all his generations as well. ||3||
    दानसबंदु सोई दिलि धोवै ॥
    One who cleanses his own mind is wise.
    मुसलमाणु सोई मलु खोवै ॥
    One who cleanses himself of impurity is a Muslim.
    पड़िआ बूझै सो परवाणु ॥
    One who reads and understands is acceptable.
    जिसु सिरि दरगह का नीसाणु ॥४॥५॥७॥
    Upon his forehead is the Insignia of the Court of the Lord. ||4||5||7||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2901 on: September 19, 2020, 09:55:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.09.20, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 711

ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुरप्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    रागु टोडी महला ४ घरु १ ॥
    Raag Todee, Chau-Padas, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकै मनु मेरा ॥
    Without the Lord, my mind cannot survive.
    मेरे प्रीतम प्रान हरि प्रभु गुरु मेले बहुरि न भवजलि फेरा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If the Guru unites me with my Beloved Lord God, my breath of life, then I shall not have to face the wheel of reincarnation again in the terrifying world-ocean. ||1||Pause||
    मेरै हीअरै लोच लगी प्रभ केरी हरि नैनहु हरि प्रभ हेरा ॥
    My heart is gripped by a yearning for my Lord God, and with my eyes, I behold my Lord God.
    सतिगुरि दइआलि हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ हरि पाधरु हरि प्रभ केरा ॥१॥
    The merciful True Guru has implanted the Name of the Lord within me; this is the Path leading to my Lord God. ||1||
    हरि रंगी हरि नामु प्रभ पाइआ हरि गोविंद हरि प्रभ केरा ॥
    Through the Lord's Love, I have found the Naam, the Name of my Lord God, the Lord of the Universe, the Lord my God.
    हरि हिरदै मनि तनि मीठा लागा मुखि मसतकि भागु चंगेरा ॥२॥
    The Lord seems so very sweet to my heart, mind and body; upon my face, upon my forehead, my good destiny is inscribed. ||2||
    लोभ विकार जिना मनु लागा हरि विसरिआ पुरखु चंगेरा ॥
    Those whose minds are attached to greed and corruption forget the Lord, the good Lord God.
    ओइ मनमुख मूड़ अगिआनी कहीअहि तिन मसतकि भागु मंदेरा ॥३॥
    Those self-willed manmukhs are called foolish and ignorant; misfortune and bad destiny are written on their foreheads. ||3||
    बिबेक बुधि सतिगुर ते पाई गुर गिआनु गुरू प्रभ केरा ॥
    From the True Guru, I have obtained a discriminating intellect; the Guru has revealed the spiritual wisdom of God.
    जन नानक नामु गुरू ते पाइआ धुरि मसतकि भागु लिखेरा ॥४॥१॥
    Servant Nanak has obtained the Naam from the Guru; such is the destiny inscribed upon his forehead. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2902 on: September 19, 2020, 11:26:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.09.20, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 594

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सतिगुर नो सभु को वेखदा जेता जगतु संसारु ॥
    All the living beings of the world behold the True Guru.
    डिठै मुकति न होवई जिचरु सबदि न करे वीचारु ॥
    One is not liberated by merely seeing Him, unless one contemplates the Word of His Shabad.
    हउमै मैलु न चुकई नामि न लगै पिआरु ॥
    The filth of ego is not removed, and he does not enshrine love for the Naam.
    इकि आपे बखसि मिलाइअनु दुबिधा तजि विकार ॥
    The Lord forgives some, and unites them with Himself; they forsake their duality and sinful ways.
    नानक इकि दरसनु देखि मरि मिले सतिगुर हेति पिआरि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, some behold the Blessed Vision of the True Guru's Darshan, with love and affection; conquering their ego, they meet with the Lord. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सतिगुरू न सेविओ मूरख अंध गवारि ॥
    The foolish, blind clown does not serve the True Guru.
    दूजै भाइ बहुतु दुखु लागा जलता करे पुकार ॥
    In love with duality, he endures terrible suffering, and burning, he cries out in pain.
    जिन कारणि गुरू विसारिआ से न उपकरे अंती वार ॥
    He forgets the Guru, for the sake of mere objects, but they will not come to his rescue in the end.
    नानक गुरमती सुखु पाइआ बखसे बखसणहार ॥२॥
    Through the Guru's Instructions, Nanak has found peace; the Forgiving Lord has forgiven him. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तू आपे आपि आपि सभु करता कोई दूजा होइ सु अवरो कहीऐ ॥
    You Yourself, all by Yourself, are the Creator of all. If there were any other, then I would speak of another.
    हरि आपे बोलै आपि बुलावै हरि आपे जलि थलि रवि रहीऐ ॥
    The Lord Himself speaks, and causes us to speak; He Himself is pervading the water and the land.
    हरि आपे मारै हरि आपे छोडै मन हरि सरणी पड़ि रहीऐ ॥
    The Lord Himself destroys, and the Lord Himself saves. O mind, seek and remain in the Lord's Sanctuary.
    हरि बिनु कोई मारि जीवालि न सकै मन होइ निचिंद निसलु होइ रहीऐ ॥
    Other than the Lord, no one can kill or rejuvenate. O mind, do not be anxious - remain fearless.
    उठदिआ बहदिआ सुतिआ सदा सदा हरि नामु धिआईऐ जन नानक गुरमुखि हरि लहीऐ ॥२१॥१॥ सुधु
    While standing, sitting, and sleeping, forever and ever, meditate on the Lord's Name; O servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, you shall attain the Lord. ||21||1||Sudh||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2903 on: September 19, 2020, 11:29:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.09.20, Day: Thursday, Ang: 597

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    तू प्रभ दाता दानि मति पूरा हम थारे भेखारी जीउ ॥
    You, God, are the Giver of gifts, the Lord of perfect understanding; I am a mere beggar at Your Door.
    मै किआ मागउ किछु थिरु न रहाई हरि दीजै नामु पिआरी जीउ ॥१॥
    What should I beg for? Nothing remains permanent; O Lord, please, bless me with Your Beloved Name. ||1||
    घटि घटि रवि रहिआ बनवारी ॥
    In each and every heart, the Lord, the Lord of the forest, is permeating and pervading.
    जलि थलि महीअलि गुपतो वरतै गुर सबदी देखि निहारी जीउ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    In the water, on the land, and in the sky, He is pervading but hidden; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, He is revealed. ||Pause||
    मरत पइआल अकासु दिखाइओ गुरि सतिगुरि किरपा धारी जीउ ॥
    In this world, in the nether regions of the underworld, and in the Akaashic Ethers, the Guru, the True Guru, has shown me the Lord; He has showered me with His Mercy.
    सो ब्रहमु अजोनी है भी होनी घट भीतरि देखु मुरारी जीउ ॥२॥
    He is the unborn Lord God; He is, and shall ever be. Deep within your heart, behold Him, the Destroyer of ego. ||2||
    जनम मरन कउ इहु जगु बपुड़ो इनि दूजै भगति विसारी जीउ ॥
    This wretched world is caught in birth and death; in the love of duality, it has forgotten devotional worship of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै त गुरमति पाईऐ साकत बाजी हारी जीउ ॥३॥
    Meeting the True Guru, the Guru's Teachings are obtained; the faithless cynic loses the game of life. ||3||
    सतिगुर बंधन तोड़ि निरारे बहुड़ि न गरभ मझारी जीउ ॥
    Breaking my bonds, the True Guru has set me free, and I shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again.
    नानक गिआन रतनु परगासिआ हरि मनि वसिआ निरंकारी जीउ ॥४॥८॥
    O Nanak, the jewel of spiritual wisdom shines forth, and the Lord, the Formless Lord, dwells within my mind. ||4||8||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2904 on: September 19, 2020, 11:33:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.09.20, Day: Friday, Ang: 706

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    मन इछा दान करणं सरबत्र आसा पूरनह ॥
    He grants our hearts' desires, and fulfills all our hopes.
    खंडणं कलि कलेसह प्रभ सिमरि नानक नह दूरणह ॥१॥
    He destroys pain and suffering; remember God in meditation, O Nanak - He is not far away. ||1||
    हभि रंग माणहि जिसु संगि तै सिउ लाईऐ नेहु ॥
    Love Him, with whom you enjoy all pleasures.
    सो सहु बिंद न विसरउ नानक जिनि सुंदरु रचिआ देहु ॥२॥
    Do not forget that Lord, even for an instant; O Nanak, He fashioned this beautiful body. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जीउ प्रान तनु धनु दीआ दीने रस भोग ॥
    He gave you your soul, breath of life, body and wealth; He gave you pleasures to enjoy.
    ग्रिह मंदर रथ असु दीए रचि भले संजोग ॥
    He gave you households, mansions, chariots and horses; He ordained your good destiny.
    सुत बनिता साजन सेवक दीए प्रभ देवन जोग ॥
    He gave you your children, spouse, friends and servants; God is the all-powerful Great Giver.
    हरि सिमरत तनु मनु हरिआ लहि जाहि विजोग ॥
    Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, the body and mind are rejuvenated, and sorrow departs.
    साधसंगि हरि गुण रमहु बिनसे सभि रोग ॥३॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, chant the Praises of the Lord, and all your sickness shall vanish. ||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2905 on: September 19, 2020, 11:39:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.09.20, Day: Saturday, Ang: 646

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सेखा चउचकिआ चउवाइआ एहु मनु इकतु घरि आणि ॥
    O Shaykh, you wander in the four directions, blown by the four winds; bring your mind back to the home of the One Lord.
    एहड़ तेहड़ छडि तू गुर का सबदु पछाणु ॥
    Renounce your petty arguments, and realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    सतिगुर अगै ढहि पउ सभु किछु जाणै जाणु ॥
    Bow in humble respect before the True Guru; He is the Knower who knows everything.
    आसा मनसा जलाइ तू होइ रहु मिहमाणु ॥
    Burn away your hopes and desires, and live like a guest in this world.
    सतिगुर कै भाणै भी चलहि ता दरगह पावहि माणु ॥
    If you walk in harmony with the True Guru's Will, then you shall be honored in the Court of the Lord.
    नानक जि नामु न चेतनी तिन धिगु पैनणु धिगु खाणु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who do not contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord - cursed are their clothes, and cursed is their food. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    हरि गुण तोटि न आवई कीमति कहणु न जाइ ॥
    There is no end to the Lord's Glorious Praises; His worth cannot be described.
    नानक गुरमुखि हरि गुण रवहि गुण महि रहै समाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord; they are absorbed in His Glorious Virtues. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि चोली देह सवारी कढि पैधी भगति करि ॥
    The Lord has adorned the coat of the body; He has embroidered it with devotional worship.
    हरि पाटु लगा अधिकाई बहु बहु बिधि भाति करि ॥
    The Lord has woven His silk into it, in so many ways and fashions.
    कोई बूझै बूझणहारा अंतरि बिबेकु करि ॥
    How rare is that man of understanding, who understands, and deliberates within.
    सो बूझै एहु बिबेकु जिसु बुझाए आपि हरि ॥
    He alone understands these deliberations, whom the Lord Himself inspires to understand.
    जनु नानकु कहै विचारा गुरमुखि हरि सति हरि ॥११॥
    Poor servant Nanak speaks: the Gurmukhs know the Lord, the Lord is True. ||11||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2906 on: September 23, 2020, 08:12:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.09.20, Day: Sunday, Ang: 713

टोडी महला ५ घरु २ दुपदे
    Todee, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मागउ दानु ठाकुर नाम ॥
    I beg for the Gift of Your Name, O my Lord and Master.
    अवरु कछू मेरै संगि न चालै मिलै क्रिपा गुण गाम ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Nothing else shall go along with me in the end; by Your Grace, please allow me to sing Your Glorious Praises. ||1||Pause||
    राजु मालु अनेक भोग रस सगल तरवर की छाम ॥
    Power, wealth, various pleasures and enjoyments, all are just like the shadow of a tree.
    धाइ धाइ बहु बिधि कउ धावै सगल निरारथ काम ॥१॥
    He runs, runs, runs around in many directions, but all of his pursuits are useless. ||1||
    बिनु गोविंद अवरु जे चाहउ दीसै सगल बात है खाम ॥
    Except for the Lord of the Universe, everything he desires appears transitory.
    कहु नानक संत रेन मागउ मेरो मनु पावै बिस्राम ॥२॥१॥६॥
    Says Nanak, I beg for the dust of the feet of the Saints, so that my mind may find peace and tranquility. ||2||1||6||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2907 on: September 23, 2020, 08:15:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.09.20, Day: Monday, Ang: 670

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2908 on: September 23, 2020, 08:21:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.09.20, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 723

तिलंग घरु २ महला ५ ॥
    Tilang, Second House, Fifth Mehl:
    तुधु बिनु दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    There is no other than You, Lord.
    तू करतारु करहि सो होइ ॥
    You are the Creator; whatever You do, that alone happens.
    तेरा जोरु तेरी मनि टेक ॥
    You are the strength, and You are the support of the mind.
    सदा सदा जपि नानक एक ॥१॥
    Forever and ever, meditate, O Nanak, on the One. ||1||
    सभ ऊपरि पारब्रहमु दातारु ॥
    The Great Giver is the Supreme Lord God over all.
    तेरी टेक तेरा आधारु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You are our support, You are our sustainer. ||Pause||
    है तूहै तू होवनहार ॥
    You are, You are, and You shall ever be,
    अगम अगाधि ऊच आपार ॥
    O inaccessible, unfathomable, lofty and infinite Lord.
    जो तुधु सेवहि तिन भउ दुखु नाहि ॥
    Those who serve You, are not touched by fear or suffering.
    गुर परसादि नानक गुण गाहि ॥२॥
    By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||
    जो दीसै सो तेरा रूपु ॥
    Whatever is seen, is Your form, O treasure of virtue,
    गुण निधान गोविंद अनूप ॥
    O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of incomparable beauty.
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि जन सोइ ॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, His humble servant becomes like Him.
    नानक करमि परापति होइ ॥३॥
    O Nanak, by His Grace, we obtain Him. ||3||
    जिनि जपिआ तिस कउ बलिहार ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who meditate on the Lord.
    तिस कै संगि तरै संसार ॥
    Associating with them, the whole world is saved.
    कहु नानक प्रभ लोचा पूरि ॥
    Says Nanak, God fulfills our hopes and aspirations.
    संत जना की बाछउ धूरि ॥४॥२॥
    I long for the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2909 on: September 23, 2020, 08:23:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.09.20, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 715

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    गरबि गहिलड़ो मूड़ड़ो हीओ रे ॥
    My foolish heart is in the grip of pride.
    हीओ महराज री माइओ ॥
    By the Will of my Lord God, Maya,
    डीहर निआई मोहि फाकिओ रे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like a witch, has swallowed my soul. ||Pause||
    घणो घणो घणो सद लोड़ै बिनु लहणे कैठै पाइओ रे ॥
    More and more, he continually yearns for more; but unless he is destined to receive, how can he obtain it?
    महराज रो गाथु वाहू सिउ लुभड़िओ निहभागड़ो भाहि संजोइओ रे ॥१॥
    He is entangled in wealth, bestowed by the Lord God; the unfortunate one attaches himself to the fire of desires. ||1||
    सुणि मन सीख साधू जन सगलो थारे सगले प्राछत मिटिओ रे ॥
    Listen, O mind, to the Teachings of the Holy Saints, and all your sins shall be totally washed away.
    जा को लहणो महराज री गाठड़ीओ जन नानक गरभासि न पउड़िओ रे ॥२॥२॥१९॥
    One who is destined to receive from the Lord, O servant Nanak, shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again. ||2||2||19||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments