Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591635 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3060 on: October 22, 2021, 08:26:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.10.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 639

सोरठि महला ५ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    सभु जगु जिनहि उपाइआ भाई करण कारण समरथु ॥
    The One who created the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, is the Almighty Lord, the Cause of causes.
    जीउ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ भाई दे करि अपणी वथु ॥
    He fashioned the soul and the body, O Siblings of Destiny, by His own power.
    किनि कहीऐ किउ देखीऐ भाई करता एकु अकथु ॥
    How can He be described? How can He be seen, O Siblings of Destiny? The Creator is One; He is indescribable.
    गुरु गोविंदु सलाहीऐ भाई जिस ते जापै तथु ॥१॥
    Praise the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, O Siblings of Destiny; through Him, the essence is known. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपीऐ हरि भगवंता ॥
    O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Lord God.
    नाम दानु देइ जन अपने दूख दरद का हंता ॥ रहाउ ॥
    He blesses His servant with the gift of the Naam; He is the Destroyer of pain and suffering. ||Pause||
    जा कै घरि सभु किछु है भाई नउ निधि भरे भंडार ॥
    Everything is in His home, O Siblings of Destiny; His warehouse is overflowing with the nine treasures.
    तिस की कीमति ना पवै भाई ऊचा अगम अपार ॥
    His worth cannot be estimated, O Siblings of Destiny; He is lofty, inaccessible and infinite.
    जीअ जंत प्रतिपालदा भाई नित नित करदा सार ॥
    He cherishes all beings and creatures, O Siblings of Destiny; he continually takes care of them.
    सतिगुरु पूरा भेटीऐ भाई सबदि मिलावणहार ॥२॥
    So meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, and merge in the Word of the Shabad. ||2||
    सचे चरण सरेवीअहि भाई भ्रमु भउ होवै नासु ॥
    Adoring the feet of the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, doubt and fear are dispelled.
    मिलि संत सभा मनु मांजीऐ भाई हरि कै नामि निवासु ॥
    Joining the Society of the Saints, cleanse your mind, O Siblings of Destiny, and dwell in the Name of the Lord.
    मिटै अंधेरा अगिआनता भाई कमल होवै परगासु ॥
    The darkness of ignorance shall be dispelled, O Siblings of Destiny, and the lotus of your heart shall blossom forth.
    गुर बचनी सुखु ऊपजै भाई सभि फल सतिगुर पासि ॥३॥
    By the Guru's Word, peace wells up, O Siblings of Destiny; all fruits are with the True Guru. ||3||
    मेरा तेरा छोडीऐ भाई होईऐ सभ की धूरि ॥
    Give up your sense of mine and yours, O Siblings of Destiny, and become the dust of the feet of all.
    घटि घटि ब्रहमु पसारिआ भाई पेखै सुणै हजूरि ॥
    In each and every heart, God is contained, O Siblings of Destiny; He sees, and hears, and is ever-present with us.
    जितु दिनि विसरै पारब्रहमु भाई तितु दिनि मरीऐ झूरि ॥
    On that day when one forgets the Supreme Lord God, O Siblings of Destiny, on that day, one ought to die crying out in pain.
    करन करावन समरथो भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥४॥
    He is the all-powerful Cause of Causes, O Siblings of Destiny; he is totally filled with all powers. ||4||
    प्रेम पदारथु नामु है भाई माइआ मोह बिनासु ॥
    The Love of the Name is the greatest treasure, O Siblings of Destiny; through it, emotional attachment to Maya is dispelled.
    तिसु भावै ता मेलि लए भाई हिरदै नाम निवासु ॥
    If it is pleasing to His Will, then He unites us in His Union, O Siblings of Destiny; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to abide in the mind.
    गुरमुखि कमलु प्रगासीऐ भाई रिदै होवै परगासु ॥
    The heart-lotus of the Gurmukh blossoms forth, O Siblings of Destiny, and the heart is illumined.
    प्रगटु भइआ परतापु प्रभ भाई मउलिआ धरति अकासु ॥५॥
    The Glory of God has been revealed, O Siblings of Destiny, and the earth and sky have blossomed forth. ||5||
    गुरि पूरै संतोखिआ भाई अहिनिसि लागा भाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has blessed me with contentment, O Siblings of Destiny; day and night, I remain attached to the Lord's Love.
    रसना रामु रवै सदा भाई साचा सादु सुआउ ॥
    My tongue continually chants the Lord's Name, O Siblings of Destiny; this is the true taste, and the object of human life.
    करनी सुणि सुणि जीविआ भाई निहचलु पाइआ थाउ ॥
    Listening with my ears, I hear and so I live, O Siblings of Destiny; I have obtained the unchanging, unmoving state.
    जिसु परतीति न आवई भाई सो जीअड़ा जलि जाउ ॥६॥
    That soul,which does not place its faith in the Lord shall burn, O Siblings of Destiny. ||6||
    बहु गुण मेरे साहिबै भाई हउ तिस कै बलि जाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master has so many virtues, O Siblings of Destiny; I am a sacrifice to Him.
    ओहु निरगुणीआरे पालदा भाई देइ निथावे थाउ ॥
    He nurtures even the most worthless, O Siblings of Destiny, and gives home to the homeless.
    रिजकु स्मबाहे सासि सासि भाई गूड़ा जा का नाउ ॥
    He gives us nourishment with each and every breath, O Siblings of Destiny; His Name is everlasting.
    जिसु गुरु साचा भेटीऐ भाई पूरा तिसु करमाउ ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, does so only by perfect destiny. ||7||
    तिसु बिनु घड़ी न जीवीऐ भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥
    Without Him, I cannot live, even for an instant, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally filled with all powers.
    सासि गिरासि न विसरै भाई पेखउ सदा हजूरि ॥
    With every breath and morsel of food, I will not forget Him, O Siblings of Destiny; I behold Him ever-present.
    साधू संगि मिलाइआ भाई सरब रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meet Him, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally pervading and permeating everywhere.
    जिना प्रीति न लगीआ भाई से नित नित मरदे झूरि ॥८॥
    Those who do not embrace love for the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, always die crying out in pain. ||8||
    अंचलि लाइ तराइआ भाई भउजलु दुखु संसारु ॥
    Grasping hold of the hem of His robe, O Siblings of Destiny, we are carried across the world-ocean of fear and pain.
    करि किरपा नदरि निहालिआ भाई कीतोनु अंगु अपारु ॥
    By His Glance of Grace, He has blessed us, O Siblings of Destiny; He shall be with us until the very end.
    मनु तनु सीतलु होइआ भाई भोजनु नाम अधारु ॥
    My mind and body are soothed and calmed, O Siblings of Destiny, nourished by the food of the Naam.
    नानक तिसु सरणागती भाई जि किलबिख काटणहारु ॥९॥१॥
    Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, O Siblings of Destiny; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||9||1||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3061 on: October 23, 2021, 12:32:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.10.21, Day: Saturday, Ang: 615

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    गुण गावहु पूरन अबिनासी काम क्रोध बिखु जारे ॥
    Sing the Glorious Praises of the Perfect, Imperishable Lord, and the poison of sexual desire and anger shall be burnt away.
    महा बिखमु अगनि को सागरु साधू संगि उधारे ॥१॥
    You shall cross over the awesome, arduous ocean of fire, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||1||
    पूरै गुरि मेटिओ भरमु अंधेरा ॥
    The Perfect Guru has dispelled the darkness of doubt.
    भजु प्रेम भगति प्रभु नेरा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Remember God with love and devotion; He is near at hand. ||Pause||
    हरि हरि नामु निधान रसु पीआ मन तन रहे अघाई ॥
    Drink in the sublime essence, the treasure of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, and your mind and body shall remain satisfied.
    जत कत पूरि रहिओ परमेसरु कत आवै कत जाई ॥२॥
    The Transcendent Lord is totally permeating and pervading everywhere; where would He come from, and where would He go? ||2||
    जप तप संजम गिआन तत बेता जिसु मनि वसै गोपाला ॥
    One whose mind is filled with the Lord, is a person of meditation, penance, self-restraint and spiritual wisdom, and a knower of reality.
    नामु रतनु जिनि गुरमुखि पाइआ ता की पूरन घाला ॥३॥
    The Gurmukh obtains the jewel of the Naam; his efforts come to perfect fruition. ||3||
    कलि कलेस मिटे दुख सगले काटी जम की फासा ॥
    All his struggles, sufferings and pains are dispelled, and the noose of death is cut away from him.
    कहु नानक प्रभि किरपा धारी मन तन भए बिगासा ॥४॥१२॥२३॥
    Says Nanak, God has extended His Mercy, and so his mind and body blossom forth. ||4||12||23||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3062 on: October 27, 2021, 08:41:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.10.21, Day: Sunday, Ang: 636

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3063 on: October 27, 2021, 08:45:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.10.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 662

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    काइआ कागदु मनु परवाणा ॥
    The body is the paper, and the mind is the inscription written upon it.
    सिर के लेख न पड़ै इआणा ॥
    The ignorant fool does not read what is written on his forehead.
    दरगह घड़ीअहि तीने लेख ॥
    In the Court of the Lord, three inscriptions are recorded.
    खोटा कामि न आवै वेखु ॥१॥
    Behold, the counterfeit coin is worthless there. ||1||
    नानक जे विचि रुपा होइ ॥
    O Nanak, if there is silver in it,
    खरा खरा आखै सभु कोइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Then everyone proclaims, ""It is genuine, it is genuine.""||1||Pause||
    कादी कूड़ु बोलि मलु खाइ ॥
    The Qazi tells lies and eats filth;
    ब्राहमणु नावै जीआ घाइ ॥
    The Brahmin kills and then takes cleansing baths.
    जोगी जुगति न जाणै अंधु ॥
    The Yogi is blind, and does not know the Way.
    तीने ओजाड़े का बंधु ॥२॥
    The three of them devise their own destruction. ||2||
    सो जोगी जो जुगति पछाणै ॥
    He alone is a Yogi, who understands the Way.
    गुर परसादी एको जाणै ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he knows the One Lord.
    काजी सो जो उलटी करै ॥
    He alone is a Qazi, who turns away from the world,
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ॥
    And who, by Guru's Grace, remains dead while yet alive.
    सो ब्राहमणु जो ब्रहमु बीचारै ॥
    He alone is a Brahmin, who contemplates God.
    आपि तरै सगले कुल तारै ॥३॥
    He saves himself, and saves all his generations as well. ||3||
    दानसबंदु सोई दिलि धोवै ॥
    One who cleanses his own mind is wise.
    मुसलमाणु सोई मलु खोवै ॥
    One who cleanses himself of impurity is a Muslim.
    पड़िआ बूझै सो परवाणु ॥
    One who reads and understands is acceptable.
    जिसु सिरि दरगह का नीसाणु ॥४॥५॥७॥
    Upon his forehead is the Insignia of the Court of the Lord. ||4||5||7||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3064 on: October 27, 2021, 08:49:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 26.10.21, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 639

सोरठि महला ५ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सभु जगु जिनहि उपाइआ भाई करण कारण समरथु ॥
    The One who created the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, is the Almighty Lord, the Cause of causes.
    जीउ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ भाई दे करि अपणी वथु ॥
    He fashioned the soul and the body, O Siblings of Destiny, by His own power.
    किनि कहीऐ किउ देखीऐ भाई करता एकु अकथु ॥
    How can He be described? How can He be seen, O Siblings of Destiny? The Creator is One; He is indescribable.
    गुरु गोविंदु सलाहीऐ भाई जिस ते जापै तथु ॥१॥
    Praise the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, O Siblings of Destiny; through Him, the essence is known. ||1||
    मेरे मन जपीऐ हरि भगवंता ॥
    O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Lord God.
    नाम दानु देइ जन अपने दूख दरद का हंता ॥ रहाउ ॥
    He blesses His servant with the gift of the Naam; He is the Destroyer of pain and suffering. ||Pause||
    जा कै घरि सभु किछु है भाई नउ निधि भरे भंडार ॥
    Everything is in His home, O Siblings of Destiny; His warehouse is overflowing with the nine treasures.
    तिस की कीमति ना पवै भाई ऊचा अगम अपार ॥
    His worth cannot be estimated, O Siblings of Destiny; He is lofty, inaccessible and infinite.
    जीअ जंत प्रतिपालदा भाई नित नित करदा सार ॥
    He cherishes all beings and creatures, O Siblings of Destiny; he continually takes care of them.
    सतिगुरु पूरा भेटीऐ भाई सबदि मिलावणहार ॥२॥
    So meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, and merge in the Word of the Shabad. ||2||
    सचे चरण सरेवीअहि भाई भ्रमु भउ होवै नासु ॥
    Adoring the feet of the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, doubt and fear are dispelled.
    मिलि संत सभा मनु मांजीऐ भाई हरि कै नामि निवासु ॥
    Joining the Society of the Saints, cleanse your mind, O Siblings of Destiny, and dwell in the Name of the Lord.
    मिटै अंधेरा अगिआनता भाई कमल होवै परगासु ॥
    The darkness of ignorance shall be dispelled, O Siblings of Destiny, and the lotus of your heart shall blossom forth.
    गुर बचनी सुखु ऊपजै भाई सभि फल सतिगुर पासि ॥३॥
    By the Guru's Word, peace wells up, O Siblings of Destiny; all fruits are with the True Guru. ||3||
    मेरा तेरा छोडीऐ भाई होईऐ सभ की धूरि ॥
    Give up your sense of mine and yours, O Siblings of Destiny, and become the dust of the feet of all.
    घटि घटि ब्रहमु पसारिआ भाई पेखै सुणै हजूरि ॥
    In each and every heart, God is contained, O Siblings of Destiny; He sees, and hears, and is ever-present with us.
    जितु दिनि विसरै पारब्रहमु भाई तितु दिनि मरीऐ झूरि ॥
    On that day when one forgets the Supreme Lord God, O Siblings of Destiny, on that day, one ought to die crying out in pain.
    करन करावन समरथो भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥४॥
    He is the all-powerful Cause of Causes, O Siblings of Destiny; he is totally filled with all powers. ||4||
    प्रेम पदारथु नामु है भाई माइआ मोह बिनासु ॥
    The Love of the Name is the greatest treasure, O Siblings of Destiny; through it, emotional attachment to Maya is dispelled.
    तिसु भावै ता मेलि लए भाई हिरदै नाम निवासु ॥
    If it is pleasing to His Will, then He unites us in His Union, O Siblings of Destiny; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to abide in the mind.
    गुरमुखि कमलु प्रगासीऐ भाई रिदै होवै परगासु ॥
    The heart-lotus of the Gurmukh blossoms forth, O Siblings of Destiny, and the heart is illumined.
    प्रगटु भइआ परतापु प्रभ भाई मउलिआ धरति अकासु ॥५॥
    The Glory of God has been revealed, O Siblings of Destiny, and the earth and sky have blossomed forth. ||5||
    गुरि पूरै संतोखिआ भाई अहिनिसि लागा भाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has blessed me with contentment, O Siblings of Destiny; day and night, I remain attached to the Lord's Love.
    रसना रामु रवै सदा भाई साचा सादु सुआउ ॥
    My tongue continually chants the Lord's Name, O Siblings of Destiny; this is the true taste, and the object of human life.
    करनी सुणि सुणि जीविआ भाई निहचलु पाइआ थाउ ॥
    Listening with my ears, I hear and so I live, O Siblings of Destiny; I have obtained the unchanging, unmoving state.
    जिसु परतीति न आवई भाई सो जीअड़ा जलि जाउ ॥६॥
    That soul,which does not place its faith in the Lord shall burn, O Siblings of Destiny. ||6||
    बहु गुण मेरे साहिबै भाई हउ तिस कै बलि जाउ ॥
    My Lord and Master has so many virtues, O Siblings of Destiny; I am a sacrifice to Him.
    ओहु निरगुणीआरे पालदा भाई देइ निथावे थाउ ॥
    He nurtures even the most worthless, O Siblings of Destiny, and gives home to the homeless.
    रिजकु स्मबाहे सासि सासि भाई गूड़ा जा का नाउ ॥
    He gives us nourishment with each and every breath, O Siblings of Destiny; His Name is everlasting.
    जिसु गुरु साचा भेटीऐ भाई पूरा तिसु करमाउ ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, does so only by perfect destiny. ||7||
    तिसु बिनु घड़ी न जीवीऐ भाई सरब कला भरपूरि ॥
    Without Him, I cannot live, even for an instant, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally filled with all powers.
    सासि गिरासि न विसरै भाई पेखउ सदा हजूरि ॥
    With every breath and morsel of food, I will not forget Him, O Siblings of Destiny; I behold Him ever-present.
    साधू संगि मिलाइआ भाई सरब रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meet Him, O Siblings of Destiny; He is totally pervading and permeating everywhere.
    जिना प्रीति न लगीआ भाई से नित नित मरदे झूरि ॥८॥
    Those who do not embrace love for the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, always die crying out in pain. ||8||
    अंचलि लाइ तराइआ भाई भउजलु दुखु संसारु ॥
    Grasping hold of the hem of His robe, O Siblings of Destiny, we are carried across the world-ocean of fear and pain.
    करि किरपा नदरि निहालिआ भाई कीतोनु अंगु अपारु ॥
    By His Glance of Grace, He has blessed us, O Siblings of Destiny; He shall be with us until the very end.
    मनु तनु सीतलु होइआ भाई भोजनु नाम अधारु ॥
    My mind and body are soothed and calmed, O Siblings of Destiny, nourished by the food of the Naam.
    नानक तिसु सरणागती भाई जि किलबिख काटणहारु ॥९॥१॥
    Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, O Siblings of Destiny; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||9||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3065 on: October 27, 2021, 08:54:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 27.10.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3066 on: October 28, 2021, 12:26:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 28.10.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 723

तिलंग घरु २ महला ५ ॥
    Tilang, Second House, Fifth Mehl:
    तुधु बिनु दूजा नाही कोइ ॥
    There is no other than You, Lord.
    तू करतारु करहि सो होइ ॥
    You are the Creator; whatever You do, that alone happens.
    तेरा जोरु तेरी मनि टेक ॥
    You are the strength, and You are the support of the mind.
    सदा सदा जपि नानक एक ॥१॥
    Forever and ever, meditate, O Nanak, on the One. ||1||
    सभ ऊपरि पारब्रहमु दातारु ॥
    The Great Giver is the Supreme Lord God over all.
    तेरी टेक तेरा आधारु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You are our support, You are our sustainer. ||Pause||
    है तूहै तू होवनहार ॥
    You are, You are, and You shall ever be,
    अगम अगाधि ऊच आपार ॥
    O inaccessible, unfathomable, lofty and infinite Lord.
    जो तुधु सेवहि तिन भउ दुखु नाहि ॥
    Those who serve You, are not touched by fear or suffering.
    गुर परसादि नानक गुण गाहि ॥२॥
    By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||
    जो दीसै सो तेरा रूपु ॥
    Whatever is seen, is Your form, O treasure of virtue,
    गुण निधान गोविंद अनूप ॥
    O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of incomparable beauty.
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि जन सोइ ॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, His humble servant becomes like Him.
    नानक करमि परापति होइ ॥३॥
    O Nanak, by His Grace, we obtain Him. ||3||
    जिनि जपिआ तिस कउ बलिहार ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who meditate on the Lord.
    तिस कै संगि तरै संसार ॥
    Associating with them, the whole world is saved.
    कहु नानक प्रभ लोचा पूरि ॥
    Says Nanak, God fulfills our hopes and aspirations.
    संत जना की बाछउ धूरि ॥४॥२॥
    I long for the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3067 on: October 29, 2021, 10:36:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 29.10.21 Day: Friday, Ang: 757

रागु सूही असटपदीआ महला ४ घरु २
    Raag Soohee, Ashtapadees, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    कोई आणि मिलावै मेरा प्रीतमु पिआरा हउ तिसु पहि आपु वेचाई ॥१॥
    If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||
    दरसनु हरि देखण कै ताई ॥
    I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.
    क्रिपा करहि ता सतिगुरु मेलहि हरि हरि नामु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||
    जे सुखु देहि त तुझहि अराधी दुखि भी तुझै धिआई ॥२॥
    If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. ||2||
    जे भुख देहि त इत ही राजा दुख विचि सूख मनाई ॥३॥
    Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. ||3||
    तनु मनु काटि काटि सभु अरपी विचि अगनी आपु जलाई ॥४॥
    I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. ||4||
    पखा फेरी पाणी ढोवा जो देवहि सो खाई ॥५॥
    I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. ||5||
    नानकु गरीबु ढहि पइआ दुआरै हरि मेलि लैहु वडिआई ॥६॥
    Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lord's Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. ||6||
    अखी काढि धरी चरणा तलि सभ धरती फिरि मत पाई ॥७॥
    Taking out my eyes, I place them at Your Feet; after travelling over the entire earth, I have come to understand this. ||7||
    जे पासि बहालहि ता तुझहि अराधी जे मारि कढहि भी धिआई ॥८॥
    If You seat me near You, then I worship and adore You. Even if You beat me and drive me out, I will still meditate on You. ||8||
    जे लोकु सलाहे ता तेरी उपमा जे निंदै त छोडि न जाई ॥९॥
    If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You. ||9||
    जे तुधु वलि रहै ता कोई किहु आखउ तुधु विसरिऐ मरि जाई ॥१०॥
    If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything. But if I were to forget You, then I would die. ||10||
    वारि वारि जाई गुर ऊपरि पै पैरी संत मनाई ॥११॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru; falling at His Feet, I surrender to the Saintly Guru. ||11||
    नानकु विचारा भइआ दिवाना हरि तउ दरसन कै ताई ॥१२॥
    Poor Nanak has gone insane, longing for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||12||
    झखड़ु झागी मीहु वरसै भी गुरु देखण जाई ॥१३॥
    Even in violent storms and torrential rain, I go out to catch a glimpse of my Guru. ||13||
    समुंदु सागरु होवै बहु खारा गुरसिखु लंघि गुर पहि जाई ॥१४॥
    Even though the oceans and the salty seas are very vast, the GurSikh will cross over it to get to his Guru. ||14||
    जिउ प्राणी जल बिनु है मरता तिउ सिखु गुर बिनु मरि जाई ॥१५॥
    Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. ||15||
    जिउ धरती सोभ करे जलु बरसै तिउ सिखु गुर मिलि बिगसाई ॥१६॥
    Just as the earth looks beautiful when the rain falls, so does the Sikh blossom forth meeting the Guru. ||16||
    सेवक का होइ सेवकु वरता करि करि बिनउ बुलाई ॥१७॥
    I long to be the servant of Your servants; I call upon You reverently in prayer. ||17||
    नानक की बेनंती हरि पहि गुर मिलि गुर सुखु पाई ॥१८॥
    Nanak offers this prayer to the Lord, that he may meet the Guru, and find peace. ||18||
    तू आपे गुरु चेला है आपे गुर विचु दे तुझहि धिआई ॥१९॥
    You Yourself are the Guru, and You Yourself are the chaylaa, the disciple; through the Guru, I meditate on You. ||19||
    जो तुधु सेवहि सो तूहै होवहि तुधु सेवक पैज रखाई ॥२०॥
    Those who serve You, become You. You preserve the honor of Your servants. ||20||
    भंडार भरे भगती हरि तेरे जिसु भावै तिसु देवाई ॥२१॥
    O Lord, Your devotional worship is a treasure over-flowing. One who loves You, is blessed with it. ||21||
    जिसु तूं देहि सोई जनु पाए होर निहफल सभ चतुराई ॥२२॥
    That humble being alone receives it, unto whom You bestow it. All other clever tricks are fruitless. ||22||
    सिमरि सिमरि सिमरि गुरु अपुना सोइआ मनु जागाई ॥२३॥
    Remembering, remembering, remembering my Guru in meditation, my sleeping mind is awakened. ||23||
    इकु दानु मंगै नानकु वेचारा हरि दासनि दासु कराई ॥२४॥
    Poor Nanak begs for this one blessing, that he may become the slave of the slaves of the Lord. ||24||
    जे गुरु झिड़के त मीठा लागै जे बखसे त गुर वडिआई ॥२५॥
    Even if the Guru rebukes me, He still seems very sweet to me. And if He actually forgives me, that is the Guru's greatness. ||25||
    गुरमुखि बोलहि सो थाइ पाए मनमुखि किछु थाइ न पाई ॥२६॥
    That which Gurmukh speaks is certified and approved. Whatever the self-willed manmukh says is not accepted. ||26||
    पाला ककरु वरफ वरसै गुरसिखु गुर देखण जाई ॥२७॥
    Even in the cold, the frost and the snow, the GurSikh still goes out to see his Guru. ||27||
    सभु दिनसु रैणि देखउ गुरु अपुना विचि अखी गुर पैर धराई ॥२८॥
    All day and night, I gaze upon my Guru; I install the Guru's Feet in my eyes. ||28||
    अनेक उपाव करी गुर कारणि गुर भावै सो थाइ पाई ॥२९॥
    I make so many efforts for the sake of the Guru; only that which pleases the Guru is accepted and approved. ||29||
    रैणि दिनसु गुर चरण अराधी दइआ करहु मेरे साई ॥३०॥
    Night and day, I worship the Guru's Feet in adoration; have Mercy upon me, O my Lord and Master. ||30||
    नानक का जीउ पिंडु गुरू है गुर मिलि त्रिपति अघाई ॥३१॥
    The Guru is Nanak's body and soul; meeting the Guru, he is satisfied and satiated. ||31||
    नानक का प्रभु पूरि रहिओ है जत कत तत गोसाई ॥३२॥१॥
    Nanak's God is perfectly permeating and all-pervading. Here and there and everywhere, the Lord of the Universe. ||32||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3068 on: October 30, 2021, 05:21:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 30.10.21, Day: Saturday, Ang: 776

सूही छंत महला ४ ॥
    Soohee, Chhant, Fourth Mehl:
    मारेहिसु वे जन हउमै बिखिआ जिनि हरि प्रभ मिलण न दितीआ ॥
    Eradicate the poison of egotism, O human being; it is holding you back from meeting your Lord God.
    देह कंचन वे वंनीआ इनि हउमै मारि विगुतीआ ॥
    This golden-colored body has been disfigured and ruined by egotism.
    मोहु माइआ वे सभ कालखा इनि मनमुखि मूड़ि सजुतीआ ॥
    Attachment to Maya is total darkness; this foolish, self-willed manmukh is attached to it.
    जन नानक गुरमुखि उबरे गुर सबदी हउमै छुटीआ ॥१॥
    O servant Nanak, the Gurmukh is saved; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, he is released from egotism. ||1||
    वसि आणिहु वे जन इसु मन कउ मनु बासे जिउ नित भउदिआ ॥
    Overcome and subdue this mind; your mind wanders around continually, like a falcon.
    दुखि रैणि वे विहाणीआ नित आसा आस करेदिआ ॥
    The mortal's life-night passes painfully, in constant hope and desire.
    गुरु पाइआ वे संत जनो मनि आस पूरी हरि चउदिआ ॥
    I have found the Guru, O humble Saints; my mind's hopes are fulfilled, chanting the Lord's Name.
    जन नानक प्रभ देहु मती छडि आसा नित सुखि सउदिआ ॥२॥
    Please bless servant Nanak, O God, with such understanding, that abandoning false hopes, he may always sleep in peace. ||2||
    सा धन आसा चिति करे राम राजिआ हरि प्रभ सेजड़ीऐ आई ॥
    The bride hopes in her mind, that her Sovereign Lord God will come to her bed.
    मेरा ठाकुरु अगम दइआलु है राम राजिआ करि किरपा लेहु मिलाई ॥
    My Lord and Master is infinitely compassionate; O Sovereign Lord, be merciful, and merge me into Yourself.
    मेरै मनि तनि लोचा गुरमुखे राम राजिआ हरि सरधा सेज विछाई ॥
    My mind and body long to behold the Guru's face. O Sovereign Lord, I have spread out my bed of loving faith.
    जन नानक हरि प्रभ भाणीआ राम राजिआ मिलिआ सहजि सुभाई ॥३॥
    O servant Nanak, when the bride pleases her Lord God, her Sovereign Lord meets her with natural ease. ||3||
    इकतु सेजै हरि प्रभो राम राजिआ गुरु दसे हरि मेलेई ॥
    My Lord God, my Sovereign Lord, is on the one bed. The Guru has shown me how to meet my Lord.
    मै मनि तनि प्रेम बैरागु है राम राजिआ गुरु मेले किरपा करेई ॥
    My mind and body are filled with love and affection for my Sovereign Lord. In His Mercy, the Guru has united me with Him.
    हउ गुर विटहु घोलि घुमाइआ राम राजिआ जीउ सतिगुर आगै देई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, O my Sovereign Lord; I surrender my soul to the True Guru.
    गुरु तुठा जीउ राम राजिआ जन नानक हरि मेलेई ॥४॥२॥६॥५॥७॥६॥१८॥
    When the Guru is totally pleased, O servant Nanak, he unites the soul with the Lord, the Sovereign Lord. ||4||2||6||5||7||6||18||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3069 on: November 01, 2021, 07:30:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 31.10.21, Day: Sunday, Ang: 594

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सतिगुर नो सभु को वेखदा जेता जगतु संसारु ॥
    All the living beings of the world behold the True Guru.
    डिठै मुकति न होवई जिचरु सबदि न करे वीचारु ॥
    One is not liberated by merely seeing Him, unless one contemplates the Word of His Shabad.
    हउमै मैलु न चुकई नामि न लगै पिआरु ॥
    The filth of ego is not removed, and he does not enshrine love for the Naam.
    इकि आपे बखसि मिलाइअनु दुबिधा तजि विकार ॥
    The Lord forgives some, and unites them with Himself; they forsake their duality and sinful ways.
    नानक इकि दरसनु देखि मरि मिले सतिगुर हेति पिआरि ॥१॥
    O Nanak, some behold the Blessed Vision of the True Guru's Darshan, with love and affection; conquering their ego, they meet with the Lord. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सतिगुरू न सेविओ मूरख अंध गवारि ॥
    The foolish, blind clown does not serve the True Guru.
    दूजै भाइ बहुतु दुखु लागा जलता करे पुकार ॥
    In love with duality, he endures terrible suffering, and burning, he cries out in pain.
    जिन कारणि गुरू विसारिआ से न उपकरे अंती वार ॥
    He forgets the Guru, for the sake of mere objects, but they will not come to his rescue in the end.
    नानक गुरमती सुखु पाइआ बखसे बखसणहार ॥२॥
    Through the Guru's Instructions, Nanak has found peace; the Forgiving Lord has forgiven him. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तू आपे आपि आपि सभु करता कोई दूजा होइ सु अवरो कहीऐ ॥
    You Yourself, all by Yourself, are the Creator of all. If there were any other, then I would speak of another.
    हरि आपे बोलै आपि बुलावै हरि आपे जलि थलि रवि रहीऐ ॥
    The Lord Himself speaks, and causes us to speak; He Himself is pervading the water and the land.
    हरि आपे मारै हरि आपे छोडै मन हरि सरणी पड़ि रहीऐ ॥
    The Lord Himself destroys, and the Lord Himself saves. O mind, seek and remain in the Lord's Sanctuary.
    हरि बिनु कोई मारि जीवालि न सकै मन होइ निचिंद निसलु होइ रहीऐ ॥
    Other than the Lord, no one can kill or rejuvenate. O mind, do not be anxious - remain fearless.
    उठदिआ बहदिआ सुतिआ सदा सदा हरि नामु धिआईऐ जन नानक गुरमुखि हरि लहीऐ ॥२१॥१॥ सुधु
    While standing, sitting, and sleeping, forever and ever, meditate on the Lord's Name; O servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, you shall attain the Lord. ||21||1||Sudh||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3070 on: November 01, 2021, 07:33:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.11.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 614

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    मिरतक कउ पाइओ तनि सासा बिछुरत आनि मिलाइआ ॥
    He infuses the breath into the dead bodies, and he reunited the separated ones.
    पसू परेत मुगध भए स्रोते हरि नामा मुखि गाइआ ॥१॥
    Even beasts, demons and fools become attentive listeners, when He sings the Praises of the Lord's Name. ||1||
    पूरे गुर की देखु वडाई ॥
    Behold the glorious greatness of the Perfect Guru.
    ता की कीमति कहणु न जाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    His worth cannot be described. ||Pause||
    दूख सोग का ढाहिओ डेरा अनद मंगल बिसरामा ॥
    He has demolished the abode of sorrow and disease, and brought bliss, joy and happiness.
    मन बांछत फल मिले अचिंता पूरन होए कामा ॥२॥
    He effortlessly awards the fruits of the mind's desire, and all works are brought to perfection. ||2||
    ईहा सुखु आगै मुख ऊजल मिटि गए आवण जाणे ॥
    He finds peace in this world, and his face is radiant in the world hereafter; his comings and goings are finished.
    निरभउ भए हिरदै नामु वसिआ अपुने सतिगुर कै मनि भाणे ॥३॥
    He becomes fearless, and his heart is filled with the Naam, the Name of the Lord; his mind is pleasing to the True Guru. ||3||
    ऊठत बैठत हरि गुण गावै दूखु दरदु भ्रमु भागा ॥
    Standing up and sitting down, he sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord; his pain, sorrow and doubt are dispelled.
    कहु नानक ता के पूर करमा जा का गुर चरनी मनु लागा ॥४॥१०॥२१॥
    Says Nanak, his karma is perfect; his mind is attached to the Guru's feet. ||4||10||21||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3071 on: November 02, 2021, 11:15:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.11.21, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 656

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत कबीर जी की घरु १
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    संतहु मन पवनै सुखु बनिआ ॥
    O Saints, my windy mind has now become peaceful and still.
    किछु जोगु परापति गनिआ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It seems that I have learned something of the science of Yoga. ||Pause||
    गुरि दिखलाई मोरी ॥
    The Guru has shown me the hole,
    जितु मिरग पड़त है चोरी ॥
    Through which the deer carefully enters.
    मूंदि लीए दरवाजे ॥
    I have now closed off the doors,
    बाजीअले अनहद बाजे ॥१॥
    And the unstruck celestial sound current resounds. ||1||
    कु्मभ कमलु जलि भरिआ ॥
    The pitcher of my heart-lotus is filled with water;
    जलु मेटिआ ऊभा करिआ ॥
    I have spilled out the water, and set it upright.
    कहु कबीर जन जानिआ ॥
    Says Kabeer, the Lord's humble servant, this I know.
    जउ जानिआ तउ मनु मानिआ ॥२॥१०॥
    Now that I know this, my mind is pleased and appeased. ||2||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3072 on: November 03, 2021, 04:24:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.11.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 686

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    सहजि मिलै मिलिआ परवाणु ॥
    That union with the Lord is acceptable, which is united in intuitive poise.
    ना तिसु मरणु न आवणु जाणु ॥
    Thereafter, one does not die, and does not come and go in reincarnation.
    ठाकुर महि दासु दास महि सोइ ॥
    The Lord's slave is in the Lord, and the Lord is in His slave.
    जह देखा तह अवरु न कोइ ॥१॥
    Wherever I look, I see none other than the Lord. ||1||
    गुरमुखि भगति सहज घरु पाईऐ ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship the Lord, and find His celestial home.
    बिनु गुर भेटे मरि आईऐ जाईऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without meeting the Guru, they die, and come and go in reincarnation. ||1||Pause||
    सो गुरु करउ जि साचु द्रिड़ावै ॥
    So make Him your Guru, who implants the Truth within you,
    अकथु कथावै सबदि मिलावै ॥
    Who leads you to speak the Unspoken Speech, and who merges you in the Word of the Shabad.
    हरि के लोग अवर नही कारा ॥
    God's people have no other work to do;
    साचउ ठाकुरु साचु पिआरा ॥२॥
    They love the True Lord and Master, and they love the Truth. ||2||
    तन महि मनूआ मन महि साचा ॥
    The mind is in the body, and the True Lord is in the mind.
    सो साचा मिलि साचे राचा ॥
    Merging into the True Lord, one is absorbed into Truth.
    सेवकु प्रभ कै लागै पाइ ॥
    God's servant bows at His feet.
    सतिगुरु पूरा मिलै मिलाइ ॥३॥
    Meeting the True Guru, one meets with the Lord. ||3||
    आपि दिखावै आपे देखै ॥
    He Himself watches over us, and He Himself makes us see.
    हठि न पतीजै ना बहु भेखै ॥
    He is not pleased by stubborn-mindedness, nor by various religious robes.
    घड़ि भाडे जिनि अम्रितु पाइआ ॥
    He fashioned the body-vessels, and infused the Ambrosial Nectar into them;
    प्रेम भगति प्रभि मनु पतीआइआ ॥४॥
    God's Mind is pleased only by loving devotional worship. ||4||
    पड़ि पड़ि भूलहि चोटा खाहि ॥
    Reading and studying, one becomes confused, and suffers punishment.
    बहुतु सिआणप आवहि जाहि ॥
    By great cleverness, one is consigned to coming and going in reincarnation.
    नामु जपै भउ भोजनु खाइ ॥
    One who chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and eats the food of the Fear of God
    गुरमुखि सेवक रहे समाइ ॥५॥
    Becomes Gurmukh, the Lord's servant, and remains absorbed in the Lord. ||5||
    पूजि सिला तीरथ बन वासा ॥
    He worships stones, dwells at sacred shrines of pilgrimage and in the jungles,
    भरमत डोलत भए उदासा ॥
    Wanders, roams around and becomes a renunciate.
    मनि मैलै सूचा किउ होइ ॥
    But his mind is still filthy - how can he become pure?
    साचि मिलै पावै पति सोइ ॥६॥
    One who meets the True Lord obtains honor. ||6||
    आचारा वीचारु सरीरि ॥
    One who embodies good conduct and contemplative meditation,
    आदि जुगादि सहजि मनु धीरि ॥
    His mind abides in intuitive poise and contentment, since the beginning of time, and throughout the ages.
    पल पंकज महि कोटि उधारे ॥
    In the twinkling of an eye, he saves millions.
    करि किरपा गुरु मेलि पिआरे ॥७॥
    Have mercy on me, O my Beloved, and let me meet the Guru. ||7||
    किसु आगै प्रभ तुधु सालाही ॥
    Unto whom, O God, should I praise You?
    तुधु बिनु दूजा मै को नाही ॥
    Without You, there is no other at all.
    जिउ तुधु भावै तिउ राखु रजाइ ॥
    As it pleases You, keep me under Your Will.
    नानक सहजि भाइ गुण गाइ ॥८॥२॥
    Nanak, with intuitive poise and natural love, sings Your Glorious Praises. ||8||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3073 on: November 04, 2021, 12:13:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.11.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 632

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    मन रे प्रभ की सरनि बिचारो ॥
    O mind, contemplate the Sanctuary of God.
    जिह सिमरत गनका सी उधरी ता को जसु उर धारो ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Ganika the prostitute was saved; enshrine His Praises within your heart. ||1||Pause||
    अटल भइओ ध्रूअ जा कै सिमरनि अरु निरभै पदु पाइआ ॥
    Meditating on Him in remembrance, Dhroo became immortal, and obtained the state of fearlessness.
    दुख हरता इह बिधि को सुआमी तै काहे बिसराइआ ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master removes suffering in this way - why have you forgotten Him? ||1||
    जब ही सरनि गही किरपा निधि गज गराह ते छूटा ॥
    As soon as the elephant took to the protective Sanctuary of the Lord, the ocean of mercy, he escaped from the crocodile.
    महमा नाम कहा लउ बरनउ राम कहत बंधन तिह तूटा ॥२॥
    How much can I describe the Glorious Praises of the Naam? Whoever chants the Lord's Name, his bonds are broken. ||2||
    अजामलु पापी जगु जाने निमख माहि निसतारा ॥
    Ajaamal, known throughout the world as a sinner, was redeemed in an instant.
    नानक कहत चेत चिंतामनि तै भी उतरहि पारा ॥३॥४॥
    Says Nanak, remember the Chintaamani, the jewel which fulfills all desires, and you too shall be carried across and saved. ||3||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3074 on: November 05, 2021, 03:24:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.11.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 682

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments