Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591633 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3105 on: December 06, 2021, 08:39:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.12.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 603

सोरठि महला ३ ॥
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl:
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे बहुता दुखु लागा जुग चारे भरमाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, he suffers in terrible pain, and throughout the four ages, he wanders aimlessly.
    हम दीन तुम जुगु जुगु दाते सबदे देहि बुझाई ॥१॥
    I am poor and meek, and throughout the ages, You are the Great Giver - please, grant me the understanding of the Shabad. ||1||
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करहु तुम पिआरे ॥
    O Dear Beloved Lord, please show mercy to me.
    सतिगुरु दाता मेलि मिलावहु हरि नामु देवहु आधारे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unite me in the Union of the True Guru, the Great Giver, and give me the support of the Lord's Name. ||Pause||
    मनसा मारि दुबिधा सहजि समाणी पाइआ नामु अपारा ॥
    Conquering my desires and duality, I have merged in celestial peace, and I have found the Naam, the Name of the Infinite Lord.
    हरि रसु चाखि मनु निरमलु होआ किलबिख काटणहारा ॥२॥
    I have tasted the sublime essence of the Lord, and my soul has become immaculately pure; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||2||
    सबदि मरहु फिरि जीवहु सद ही ता फिरि मरणु न होई ॥
    Dying in the Word of the Shabad, you shall live forever, and you shall never die again.
    अम्रितु नामु सदा मनि मीठा सबदे पावै कोई ॥३॥
    The Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam is ever-sweet to the mind; but how few are those who obtain the Shabad. ||3||
    दातै दाति रखी हथि अपणै जिसु भावै तिसु देई ॥
    The Great Giver keeps His Gifts in His Hand; He gives them to those with whom He is pleased.
    नानक नामि रते सुखु पाइआ दरगह जापहि सेई ॥४॥११॥
    O Nanak, imbued with the Naam, they find peace, and in the Court of the Lord, they are exalted. ||4||11||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3106 on: December 11, 2021, 10:54:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.12.21, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 537

रागु बिहागड़ा छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Raag Bihaagraa, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    हरि हरि नामु धिआईऐ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए गुरमुखि नामु अमोले राम ॥
    Meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, O my soul; as Gurmukh, meditate on the invaluable Name of the Lord.
    हरि रसि बीधा हरि मनु पिआरा मनु हरि रसि नामि झकोले राम ॥
    My mind is pierced through by the sublime essence of the Lord's Name. The Lord is dear to my mind. With the sublime essence of the Lord's Name, my mind is washed clean.
    गुरमति मनु ठहराईऐ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए अनत न काहू डोले राम ॥
    Under Guru's Instructions, hold your mind steady; O my soul, do not let it wander anywhere.
    मन चिंदिअड़ा फलु पाइआ हरि प्रभु गुण नानक बाणी बोले राम ॥१॥
    One who utters the Bani of the Praises of the Lord God, O Nanak, obtains the fruits of his heart's desires. ||1||
    गुरमति मनि अम्रितु वुठड़ा मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मुखि अम्रित बैण अलाए राम ॥
    Under Guru's Instruction, the Ambrosial Name abides within the mind, O my soul; with your mouth, utter the words of ambrosia.
    अम्रित बाणी भगत जना की मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मनि सुणीऐ हरि लिव लाए राम ॥
    The Words of the devotees are Ambrosial Nectar, O my soul; hearing them in the mind, embrace loving affection for the Lord.
    चिरी विछुंना हरि प्रभु पाइआ गलि मिलिआ सहजि सुभाए राम ॥
    Separated for so very long, I have found the Lord God; He holds me close in His loving embrace.
    जन नानक मनि अनदु भइआ है मेरी जिंदुड़ीए अनहत सबद वजाए राम ॥२॥
    Servant Nanak's mind is filled with bliss, O my soul; the unstruck sound-current of the Shabad vibrates within. ||2||
    सखी सहेली मेरीआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए कोई हरि प्रभु आणि मिलावै राम ॥
    If only my friends and companions would come and unite me with my Lord God, O my soul.
    हउ मनु देवउ तिसु आपणा मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि प्रभ की हरि कथा सुणावै राम ॥
    I offer my mind to the one who recites the sermon of my Lord God, O my soul.
    गुरमुखि सदा अराधि हरि मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मन चिंदिअड़ा फलु पावै राम ॥
    As Gurmukh, ever worship the Lord in adoration, O my soul, and you shall obtain the fruits of your heart's desires.
    नानक भजु हरि सरणागती मेरी जिंदुड़ीए वडभागी नामु धिआवै राम ॥३॥
    O Nanak, hurry to the Lord's Sanctuary; O my soul, those who meditate on the Lord's Name are very fortunate. ||3||
    करि किरपा प्रभ आइ मिलु मेरी जिंदुड़ीए गुरमति नामु परगासे राम ॥
    By His Mercy, God comes to meet us, O my soul; through the Guru's Teachings, He reveals His Name.
    हउ हरि बाझु उडीणीआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जिउ जल बिनु कमल उदासे राम ॥
    Without the Lord, I am so sad, O my soul - as sad as the lotus without water.
    गुरि पूरै मेलाइआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए हरि सजणु हरि प्रभु पासे राम ॥
    The Perfect Guru has united me, O my soul, with the Lord, my best friend, the Lord God.
    धनु धनु गुरू हरि दसिआ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए जन नानक नामि बिगासे राम ॥४॥१॥
    Blessed, blessed is the Guru, who has shown me the Lord, O my soul; servant Nanak blossoms forth in the Name of the Lord. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3107 on: December 11, 2021, 10:59:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 08.12.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 813

बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:
    महा तपति ते भई सांति परसत पाप नाठे ॥
    The great fire is put out and cooled; meeting with the Guru, sins run away.
    अंध कूप महि गलत थे काढे दे हाथे ॥१॥
    I fell into the deep dark pit; giving me His Hand, He pulled me out. ||1||
    ओइ हमारे साजना हम उन की रेन ॥
    He is my friend; I am the dust of His Feet.
    जिन भेटत होवत सुखी जीअ दानु देन ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Meeting with Him, I am at peace; He blesses me with the gift of the soul. ||1||Pause||
    परा पूरबला लीखिआ मिलिआ अब आइ ॥
    I have now received my pre-ordained destiny.
    बसत संगि हरि साध कै पूरन आसाइ ॥२॥
    Dwelling with the Lord's Holy Saints, my hopes are fulfilled. ||2||
    भै बिनसे तिहु लोक के पाए सुख थान ॥
    The fear of the three worlds is dispelled, and I have found my place of rest and peace.
    दइआ करी समरथ गुरि बसिआ मनि नाम ॥३॥
    The all-powerful Guru has taken pity upon me, and the Naam has come to dwell in my mind. ||3||
    नानक की तू टेक प्रभ तेरा आधार ॥
    O God, You are the Anchor and Support of Nanak.
    करण कारण समरथ प्रभ हरि अगम अपार ॥४॥१९॥४९॥
    He is the Doer, the Cause of causes; the All-powerful Lord God is inaccessible and infinite. ||4||19||49||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3108 on: December 11, 2021, 11:03:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.12.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 624

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    गई बहोड़ु बंदी छोड़ु निरंकारु दुखदारी ॥
    The Restorer of what was taken away, the Liberator from captivity; the Formless Lord, the Destroyer of pain.
    करमु न जाणा धरमु न जाणा लोभी माइआधारी ॥
    I do not know about karma and good deeds; I do not know about Dharma and righteous living. I am so greedy, chasing after Maya.
    नामु परिओ भगतु गोविंद का इह राखहु पैज तुमारी ॥१॥
    I go by the name of God's devotee; please, save this honor of Yours. ||1||
    हरि जीउ निमाणिआ तू माणु ॥
    O Dear Lord, You are the honor of the dishonored.
    निचीजिआ चीज करे मेरा गोविंदु तेरी कुदरति कउ कुरबाणु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You make the unworthy ones worthy, O my Lord of the Universe; I am a sacrifice to Your almighty creative power. ||Pause||
    जैसा बालकु भाइ सुभाई लख अपराध कमावै ॥
    Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes
    करि उपदेसु झिड़के बहु भाती बहुड़ि पिता गलि लावै ॥
    His father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.
    पिछले अउगुण बखसि लए प्रभु आगै मारगि पावै ॥२॥
    Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||
    हरि अंतरजामी सभ बिधि जाणै ता किसु पहि आखि सुणाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind; so who else should I go to and speak to?
    कहणै कथनि न भीजै गोबिंदु हरि भावै पैज रखाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor.
    अवर ओट मै सगली देखी इक तेरी ओट रहाईऐ ॥३॥
    I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. ||3||
    होइ दइआलु किरपालु प्रभु ठाकुरु आपे सुणै बेनंती ॥
    Becoming kind and compassionate, God the Lord and Master Himself listens to my prayer.
    पूरा सतगुरु मेलि मिलावै सभ चूकै मन की चिंती ॥
    He unites me in Union with the Perfect True Guru, and all the cares and anxieties of my mind are dispelled.
    हरि हरि नामु अवखदु मुखि पाइआ जन नानक सुखि वसंती ॥४॥१२॥६२॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, has placed the medicine of the Naam into my mouth; servant Nanak abides in peace. ||4||12||62||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3109 on: December 11, 2021, 11:06:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 10.12.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 563

वडहंसु महला ५ ॥
    Wadahans, Fifth Mehl:
    साधसंगि हरि अम्रितु पीजै ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, drink in the Ambrosial Nectar of the Lord.
    ना जीउ मरै न कबहू छीजै ॥१॥
    The soul does not die, nor does it ever waste away. ||1||
    वडभागी गुरु पूरा पाईऐ ॥
    By great good fortune, one meets the Perfect Guru.
    गुर किरपा ते प्रभू धिआईऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    By Guru's Grace, one meditates on God. ||1||Pause||
    रतन जवाहर हरि माणक लाला ॥
    The Lord is the jewel, the pearl, the gem, the diamond.
    सिमरि सिमरि प्रभ भए निहाला ॥२॥
    Meditating, meditating in remembrance on God, I am in ecstasy. ||2||
    जत कत पेखउ साधू सरणा ॥
    Wherever I look, I see the Sanctuary of the Holy.
    हरि गुण गाइ निरमल मनु करणा ॥३॥
    Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, my soul becomes immaculately pure. ||3||
    घट घट अंतरि मेरा सुआमी वूठा ॥
    Within each and every heart, dwells my Lord and Master.
    नानक नामु पाइआ प्रभु तूठा ॥४॥६॥
    O Nanak, one obtains the Naam, the Name of the Lord, when God bestows His Mercy. ||4||6||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3110 on: December 11, 2021, 11:11:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 11.12.21, Day: Saturday, Ang: 686

धनासरी महला ५ घरु ६ असटपदी
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Sixth House, Ashtapadee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जो जो जूनी आइओ तिह तिह उरझाइओ माणस जनमु संजोगि पाइआ ॥
    Whoever is born into the world, is entangled in it; human birth is obtained only by good destiny.
    ताकी है ओट साध राखहु दे करि हाथ करि किरपा मेलहु हरि राइआ ॥१॥
    I look to Your support, O Holy Saint; give me Your hand, and protect me. By Your Grace, let me meet the Lord, my King. ||1||
    अनिक जनम भ्रमि थिति नही पाई ॥
    I wandered through countless incarnations, but I did not find stability anywhere.
    करउ सेवा गुर लागउ चरन गोविंद जी का मारगु देहु जी बताई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I serve the Guru, and I fall at His feet, praying, ""O Dear Lord of the Universe, please, show me the way.""||1||Pause||
    अनिक उपाव करउ माइआ कउ बचिति धरउ मेरी मेरी करत सद ही विहावै ॥
    I have tried so many things to acquire the wealth of Maya, and to cherish it in my mind; I have passed my life constantly crying out, ""Mine, mine!""
    कोई ऐसो रे भेटै संतु मेरी लाहै सगल चिंत ठाकुर सिउ मेरा रंगु लावै ॥२॥
    Is there any such Saint, who would meet with me, take away my anxiety, and lead me to enshrine love for my Lord and Master. ||2||
    पड़े रे सगल बेद नह चूकै मन भेद इकु खिनु न धीरहि मेरे घर के पंचा ॥
    I have read all the Vedas, and yet the sense of separation in my mind still has not been removed; the five thieves of my house are not quieted, even for an instant.
    कोई ऐसो रे भगतु जु माइआ ते रहतु इकु अम्रित नामु मेरै रिदै सिंचा ॥३॥
    Is there any devotee, who is unattached to Maya, who may irrigate my mind with the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the One Lord? ||3||
    जेते रे तीरथ नाए अह्मबुधि मैलु लाए घर को ठाकुरु इकु तिलु न मानै ॥
    In spite of the many places of pilgrimage for people to bathe in, their minds are still stained by their stubborn ego; the Lord Master is not pleased by this at all.
    कदि पावउ साधसंगु हरि हरि सदा आनंदु गिआन अंजनि मेरा मनु इसनानै ॥४॥
    When will I find the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy? There, I shall be always in the ecstasy of the Lord, Har, Har, and my mind shall take its cleansing bath in the healing ointment of spiritual wisdom. ||4||
    सगल अस्रम कीने मनूआ नह पतीने बिबेकहीन देही धोए ॥
    I have followed the four stages of life, but my mind is not satisfied; I wash my body, but it is totally lacking in understanding.
    कोई पाईऐ रे पुरखु बिधाता पारब्रहम कै रंगि राता मेरे मन की दुरमति मलु खोए ॥५॥
    If only I could meet some devotee of the Supreme Lord God, imbued with the Lord's Love, who could eradicate the filthy evil-mindedness from my mind. ||5||
    करम धरम जुगता निमख न हेतु करता गरबि गरबि पड़ै कही न लेखै ॥
    One who is attached to religious rituals, does not love the Lord, even for an instant; he is filled with pride, and he is of no account.
    जिसु भेटीऐ सफल मूरति करै सदा कीरति गुर परसादि कोऊ नेत्रहु पेखै ॥६॥
    One who meets with the rewarding personality of the Guru, continually sings the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. By Guru's Grace, such a rare one beholds the Lord with his eyes. ||6||
    मनहठि जो कमावै तिलु न लेखै पावै बगुल जिउ धिआनु लावै माइआ रे धारी ॥
    One who acts through stubbornness is of no account at all; like a crane, he pretends to meditate, but he is still stuck in Maya.
    कोई ऐसो रे सुखह दाई प्रभ की कथा सुनाई तिसु भेटे गति होइ हमारी ॥७॥
    Is there any such Giver of peace, who can recite to me the sermon of God? Meeting him, I would be emancipated. ||7||
    सुप्रसंन गोपाल राइ काटै रे बंधन माइ गुर कै सबदि मेरा मनु राता ॥
    When the Lord, my King, is totally pleased with me, He will break the bonds of Maya for me; my mind is imbued with the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    सदा सदा आनंदु भेटिओ निरभै गोबिंदु सुख नानक लाधे हरि चरन पराता ॥८॥
    I am in ecstasy, forever and ever, meeting the Fearless Lord, the Lord of the Universe. Falling at the Lord's Feet, Nanak has found peace. ||8||
    सफल सफल भई सफल जात्रा ॥
    My Yatra, my life pilgrimage, has become fruitful, fruitful, fruitful.
    आवण जाण रहे मिले साधा ॥१॥ रहाउ दूजा ॥१॥३॥
    My comings and goings have ended, since I met the Holy Saint. ||1||Second Pause||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3111 on: December 12, 2021, 09:04:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.12.21, Day: Sunday, Ang: 692

रागु धनासरी बाणी भगत कबीर जी की
    Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    राम सिमरि राम सिमरि राम सिमरि भाई ॥
    Remember the Lord, remember the Lord, remember the Lord in meditation, O Siblings of Destiny.
    राम नाम सिमरन बिनु बूडते अधिकाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without remembering the Lord's Name in meditation, a great many are drowned. ||1||Pause||
    बनिता सुत देह ग्रेह स्मपति सुखदाई ॥
    Your spouse, children, body, house and possessions - you think these will give you peace.
    इन्ह मै कछु नाहि तेरो काल अवध आई ॥१॥
    But none of these shall be yours, when the time of death comes. ||1||
    अजामल गज गनिका पतित करम कीने ॥
    Ajaamal, the elephant, and the prostitute committed many sins,
    तेऊ उतरि पारि परे राम नाम लीने ॥२॥
    But still, they crossed over the world-ocean, by chanting the Lord's Name. ||2||
    सूकर कूकर जोनि भ्रमे तऊ लाज न आई ॥
    You have wandered in reincarnation, as pigs and dogs - did you feel no shame?
    राम नाम छाडि अम्रित काहे बिखु खाई ॥३॥
    Forsaking the Ambrosial Name of the Lord, why do you eat poison? ||3||
    तजि भरम करम बिधि निखेध राम नामु लेही ॥
    Abandon your doubts about do's and dont's, and take to the Lord's Name.
    गुर प्रसादि जन कबीर रामु करि सनेही ॥४॥५॥
    By Guru's Grace, O servant Kabeer, love the Lord. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3112 on: December 13, 2021, 07:23:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.12.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3113 on: December 14, 2021, 07:58:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.12.21, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 692

रागु धनासरी बाणी भगत कबीर जी की
    Raag Dhanaasaree, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जो जनु भाउ भगति कछु जानै ता कउ अचरजु काहो ॥
    That humble being, who knows even a little about loving devotional worship - what surprises are there for him?
    जिउ जलु जल महि पैसि न निकसै तिउ ढुरि मिलिओ जुलाहो ॥१॥
    Like water, dripping into water, which cannot be separated out again, so is the weaver Kabeer, with softened heart, merged into the Lord. ||1||
    हरि के लोगा मै तउ मति का भोरा ॥
    O people of the Lord, I am just a simple-minded fool.
    जउ तनु कासी तजहि कबीरा रमईऐ कहा निहोरा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If Kabeer were to leave his body at Benares, and so liberate himself, what obligation would he have to the Lord? ||1||Pause||
    कहतु कबीरु सुनहु रे लोई भरमि न भूलहु कोई ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O people - do not be deluded by doubt.
    किआ कासी किआ ऊखरु मगहरु रामु रिदै जउ होई ॥२॥३॥
    What is the difference between Benares and the barren land of Maghar, if the Lord is within one's heart? ||2||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3114 on: December 15, 2021, 08:11:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.12.21, Day: Wednesday, Ang : 706

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    रचंति जीअ रचना मात गरभ असथापनं ॥
    Creating the soul, the Lord places this creation in the womb of the mother.
    सासि सासि सिमरंति नानक महा अगनि न बिनासनं ॥१॥
    With each and every breath, it meditates in remembrance on the Lord, O Nanak; it is not consumed by the great fire. ||1||
    मुखु तलै पैर उपरे वसंदो कुहथड़ै थाइ ॥
    With its head down, and feet up, it dwells in that slimy place.
    नानक सो धणी किउ विसारिओ उधरहि जिस दै नाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, how could we forget the Master? Through His Name, we are saved. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    रकतु बिंदु करि निमिआ अगनि उदर मझारि ॥
    From egg and sperm, you were conceived, and placed in the fire of the womb.
    उरध मुखु कुचील बिकलु नरकि घोरि गुबारि ॥
    Head downwards, you abided restlessly in that dark, dismal, terrible hell.
    हरि सिमरत तू ना जलहि मनि तनि उर धारि ॥
    Remembering the Lord in meditation, you were not burnt; enshrine Him in your heart, mind and body.
    बिखम थानहु जिनि रखिआ तिसु तिलु न विसारि ॥
    In that treacherous place, He protected and preserved you; do not forget Him, even for an instant.
    प्रभ बिसरत सुखु कदे नाहि जासहि जनमु हारि ॥२॥
    Forgetting God, you shall never find peace; you shall forfeit your life, and depart. ||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3115 on: December 16, 2021, 07:41:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.12.21, Day: Thursday, Ang: 666

रागु धनासिरी महला ३ घरु ४
    Raag Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl, Fourth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम भीखक भेखारी तेरे तू निज पति है दाता ॥
    I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver.
    होहु दैआल नामु देहु मंगत जन कंउ सदा रहउ रंगि राता ॥१॥
    Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. ||1||
    हंउ बलिहारै जाउ साचे तेरे नाम विटहु ॥
    I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord.
    करण कारण सभना का एको अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    बहुते फेर पए किरपन कउ अब किछु किरपा कीजै ॥
    I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace.
    होहु दइआल दरसनु देहु अपुना ऐसी बखस करीजै ॥२॥
    Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. ||2||
    भनति नानक भरम पट खूल्हे गुर परसादी जानिआ ॥
    Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru's Grace, I have come to know the Lord.
    साची लिव लागी है भीतरि सतिगुर सिउ मनु मानिआ ॥३॥१॥९॥
    I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. ||3||1||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3116 on: December 18, 2021, 02:03:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.12.21, Day: Friday, Ang: 668

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि बूंद भए हरि सुआमी हम चात्रिक बिलल बिललाती ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा करहु प्रभ अपनी मुखि देवहु हरि निमखाती ॥१॥
    O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. ||1||
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकउ इक राती ॥
    Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second.
    जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि जाई है तिउ हरि बिनु हम मरि जाती ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. ||Pause||
    तुम हरि सरवर अति अगाह हम लहि न सकहि अंतु माती ॥
    You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits.
    तू परै परै अपर्मपरु सुआमी मिति जानहु आपन गाती ॥२॥
    You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. ||2||
    हरि के संत जना हरि जपिओ गुर रंगि चलूलै राती ॥
    The Lord's humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru's Love.
    हरि हरि भगति बनी अति सोभा हरि जपिओ ऊतम पाती ॥३॥
    Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. ||3||
    आपे ठाकुरु आपे सेवकु आपि बनावै भाती ॥
    He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments.
    नानकु जनु तुमरी सरणाई हरि राखहु लाज भगाती ॥४॥५॥
    Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3117 on: December 18, 2021, 02:07:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.12.21, Day: Saturday, Ang: 700

जैतसरी महला ५ घरु ३ दुपदे
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    देहु संदेसरो कहीअउ प्रिअ कहीअउ ॥
    Give me a message from my Beloved - tell me, tell me!
    बिसमु भई मै बहु बिधि सुनते कहहु सुहागनि सहीअउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am wonder-struck, hearing the many reports of Him; tell them to me, O my happy sister soul-brides. ||1||Pause||
    को कहतो सभ बाहरि बाहरि को कहतो सभ महीअउ ॥
    Some say that He is beyond the world - totally beyond it, while others say that He is totally within it.
    बरनु न दीसै चिहनु न लखीऐ सुहागनि साति बुझहीअउ ॥१॥
    His color cannot be seen, and His pattern cannot be discerned. O happy soul-brides, tell me the truth! ||1||
    सरब निवासी घटि घटि वासी लेपु नही अलपहीअउ ॥
    He is pervading everywhere, and He dwells in each and every heart; He is not stained - He is unstained.
    नानकु कहत सुनहु रे लोगा संत रसन को बसहीअउ ॥२॥१॥२॥
    Says Nanak, listen, O people: He dwells upon the tongues of the Saints. ||2||1||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3118 on: December 20, 2021, 08:12:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.12.21, Day: Sunday, Ang: 698

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु २
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि हरि सिमरहु अगम अपारा ॥
    Remember in meditation the Lord, Har, Har, the unfathomable, infinite Lord.
    जिसु सिमरत दुखु मिटै हमारा ॥
    Remembering Him in meditation, pains are dispelled.
    हरि हरि सतिगुरु पुरखु मिलावहु गुरि मिलिऐ सुखु होई राम ॥१॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, lead me to meet the True Guru; meeting the Guru, I am at peace. ||1||
    हरि गुण गावहु मीत हमारे ॥
    Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, O my friend.
    हरि हरि नामु रखहु उर धारे ॥
    Cherish the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, in your heart.
    हरि हरि अम्रित बचन सुणावहु गुर मिलिऐ परगटु होई राम ॥२॥
    Read the Ambrosial Words of the Lord, Har, Har; meeting with the Guru, the Lord is revealed. ||2||
    मधुसूदन हरि माधो प्राना ॥
    The Lord, the Slayer of demons, is my breath of life.
    मेरै मनि तनि अम्रित मीठ लगाना ॥
    His Ambrosial Amrit is so sweet to my mind and body.
    हरि हरि दइआ करहु गुरु मेलहु पुरखु निरंजनु सोई राम ॥३॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, have mercy upon me, and lead me to meet the Guru, the immaculate Primal Being. ||3||
    हरि हरि नामु सदा सुखदाता ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is forever the Giver of peace.
    हरि कै रंगि मेरा मनु राता ॥
    My mind is imbued with the Lord's Love.
    हरि हरि महा पुरखु गुरु मेलहु गुर नानक नामि सुखु होई राम ॥४॥१॥७॥
    O Lord Har, Har, lead me to meet the Guru, the Greatest Being; through the Name of Guru Nanak, I have found peace. ||4||1||7||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3119 on: December 20, 2021, 08:17:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.12.21, Day: Monday, Ang: 731

सूही महला ४ ॥
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि नामु भजिओ पुरखोतमु सभि बिनसे दालद दलघा ॥
    I chant and vibrate the Name of the Lord God, the Supreme Being, Har, Har; my poverty and problems have all been eradicated.
    भउ जनम मरणा मेटिओ गुर सबदी हरि असथिरु सेवि सुखि समघा ॥१॥
    The fear of birth and death has been erased,through the Word of the Guru's Shabad; serving the Unmoving,Unchanging Lord, I am absorbed in peace. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नाम अति पिरघा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Name of the most Beloved, Darling Lord.
    मै मनु तनु अरपि धरिओ गुर आगै सिरु वेचि लीओ मुलि महघा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I have dedicated my mind and body, and placed them in offering before the Guru; I have sold my head to the Guru, for a very dear price. ||1||Pause||
    नरपति राजे रंग रस माणहि बिनु नावै पकड़ि खड़े सभि कलघा ॥
    The kings and the rulers of men enjoy pleasures and delights, but without the Name of the Lord, death seizes and dispatches them all.
    धरम राइ सिरि डंडु लगाना फिरि पछुताने हथ फलघा ॥२॥
    The Righteous Judge of Dharma strikes them over the heads with his staff, and when the fruits of their actions come into their hands, then they regret and repent. ||2||
    हरि राखु राखु जन किरम तुमारे सरणागति पुरख प्रतिपलघा ॥
    Save me, save me, Lord; I am Your humble servant, a mere worm. I seek the Protection of Your Sanctuary, O Primal Lord, Cherisher and Nourisher.
    दरसनु संत देहु सुखु पावै प्रभ लोच पूरि जनु तुमघा ॥३॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Saint's Darshan, that I may find peace. O God, please fulfill the desires of Your humble servant. ||3||
    तुम समरथ पुरख वडे प्रभ सुआमी मो कउ कीजै दानु हरि निमघा ॥
    You are the All-powerful, Great, Primal God, my Lord and Master. O Lord, please bless me with the gift of humility.
    जन नानक नामु मिलै सुखु पावै हम नाम विटहु सद घुमघा ॥४॥२॥
    Servant Nanak has found the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and is at peace; I am forever a sacrifice to the Naam. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments