Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591821 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3165 on: February 08, 2022, 08:19:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.02.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 713

टोडी महला ५ घरु २ दुपदे
    Todee, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मागउ दानु ठाकुर नाम ॥
    I beg for the Gift of Your Name, O my Lord and Master.
    अवरु कछू मेरै संगि न चालै मिलै क्रिपा गुण गाम ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Nothing else shall go along with me in the end; by Your Grace, please allow me to sing Your Glorious Praises. ||1||Pause||
    राजु मालु अनेक भोग रस सगल तरवर की छाम ॥
    Power, wealth, various pleasures and enjoyments, all are just like the shadow of a tree.
    धाइ धाइ बहु बिधि कउ धावै सगल निरारथ काम ॥१॥
    He runs, runs, runs around in many directions, but all of his pursuits are useless. ||1||
    बिनु गोविंद अवरु जे चाहउ दीसै सगल बात है खाम ॥
    Except for the Lord of the Universe, everything he desires appears transitory.
    कहु नानक संत रेन मागउ मेरो मनु पावै बिस्राम ॥२॥१॥६॥
    Says Nanak, I beg for the dust of the feet of the Saints, so that my mind may find peace and tranquility. ||2||1||6||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3166 on: February 08, 2022, 08:23:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.02.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 616

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    माइआ मोह मगनु अंधिआरै देवनहारु न जानै ॥
    Infatuated with the darkness of emotional attachment to Maya, he does not know the Lord, the Great Giver.
    जीउ पिंडु साजि जिनि रचिआ बलु अपुनो करि मानै ॥१॥
    The Lord created his body and fashioned his soul, but he claims that his power is his own. ||1||
    मन मूड़े देखि रहिओ प्रभ सुआमी ॥
    O foolish mind, God, your Lord and Master is watching over you.
    जो किछु करहि सोई सोई जाणै रहै न कछूऐ छानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whatever you do, He knows; nothing can remain concealed from Him. ||Pause||
    जिहवा सुआद लोभ मदि मातो उपजे अनिक बिकारा ॥
    You are intoxicated with the tastes of the tongue, with greed and pride; countless sins spring from these.
    बहुतु जोनि भरमत दुखु पाइआ हउमै बंधन के भारा ॥२॥
    You wandered in pain through countless incarnations, weighed down by the chains of egotism. ||2||
    देइ किवाड़ अनिक पड़दे महि पर दारा संगि फाकै ॥
    Behind closed doors, hidden by many screens, the man takes his pleasure with another man's wife.
    चित्र गुपतु जब लेखा मागहि तब कउणु पड़दा तेरा ढाकै ॥३॥
    When Chitr and Gupt, the celestial accountants of the conscious and subconscious, call for your account, who will screen you then? ||3||
    दीन दइआल पूरन दुख भंजन तुम बिनु ओट न काई ॥
    O Perfect Lord, Merciful to the meek, Destroyer of pain, without You, I have no shelter at all.
    काढि लेहु संसार सागर महि नानक प्रभ सरणाई ॥४॥१५॥२६॥
    Please, lift me up out of the world-ocean; O God, I have come to Your Sanctuary. ||4||15||26||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3167 on: February 08, 2022, 08:36:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.02.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 706

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    मन इछा दान करणं सरबत्र आसा पूरनह ॥
    He grants our hearts' desires, and fulfills all our hopes.
    खंडणं कलि कलेसह प्रभ सिमरि नानक नह दूरणह ॥१॥
    He destroys pain and suffering; remember God in meditation, O Nanak - He is not far away. ||1||
    हभि रंग माणहि जिसु संगि तै सिउ लाईऐ नेहु ॥
    Love Him, with whom you enjoy all pleasures.
    सो सहु बिंद न विसरउ नानक जिनि सुंदरु रचिआ देहु ॥२॥
    Do not forget that Lord, even for an instant; O Nanak, He fashioned this beautiful body. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जीउ प्रान तनु धनु दीआ दीने रस भोग ॥
    He gave you your soul, breath of life, body and wealth; He gave you pleasures to enjoy.
    ग्रिह मंदर रथ असु दीए रचि भले संजोग ॥
    He gave you households, mansions, chariots and horses; He ordained your good destiny.
    सुत बनिता साजन सेवक दीए प्रभ देवन जोग ॥
    He gave you your children, spouse, friends and servants; God is the all-powerful Great Giver.
    हरि सिमरत तनु मनु हरिआ लहि जाहि विजोग ॥
    Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, the body and mind are rejuvenated, and sorrow departs.
    साधसंगि हरि गुण रमहु बिनसे सभि रोग ॥३॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, chant the Praises of the Lord, and all your sickness shall vanish. ||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3168 on: February 08, 2022, 08:39:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.02.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 729

सूही महला १ घरु ६
    Soohee, First Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    उजलु कैहा चिलकणा घोटिम कालड़ी मसु ॥
    Bronze is bright and shiny, but when it is rubbed, its blackness appears.
    धोतिआ जूठि न उतरै जे सउ धोवा तिसु ॥१॥
    Washing it, its impurity is not removed, even if it is washed a hundred times. ||1||
    सजण सेई नालि मै चलदिआ नालि चलंन्हि ॥
    They alone are my friends, who travel along with me;
    जिथै लेखा मंगीऐ तिथै खड़े दिसंनि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me. ||1||Pause||
    कोठे मंडप माड़ीआ पासहु चितवीआहा ॥
    There are houses, mansions and tall buildings, painted on all sides;
    ढठीआ कमि न आवन्ही विचहु सखणीआहा ॥२॥
    But they are empty within, and they crumble like useless ruins. ||2||
    बगा बगे कपड़े तीरथ मंझि वसंन्हि ॥
    The herons in their white feathers dwell in the sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    घुटि घुटि जीआ खावणे बगे ना कहीअन्हि ॥३॥
    They tear apart and eat the living beings, and so they are not called white. ||3||
    सिमल रुखु सरीरु मै मैजन देखि भुलंन्हि ॥
    My body is like the simmal tree; seeing me, other people are fooled.
    से फल कमि न आवन्ही ते गुण मै तनि हंन्हि ॥४॥
    Its fruits are useless - just like the qualities of my body. ||4||
    अंधुलै भारु उठाइआ डूगर वाट बहुतु ॥
    The blind man is carrying such a heavy load, and his journey through the mountains is so long.
    अखी लोड़ी ना लहा हउ चड़ि लंघा कितु ॥५॥
    My eyes can see, but I cannot find the Way. How can I climb up and cross over the mountain? ||5||
    चाकरीआ चंगिआईआ अवर सिआणप कितु ॥
    What good does it do to serve, and be good, and be clever?
    नानक नामु समालि तूं बधा छुटहि जितु ॥६॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and you shall be released from bondage. ||6||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3169 on: February 08, 2022, 08:44:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 08.02.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 641

सोरठि महला ५ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    पाठु पड़िओ अरु बेदु बीचारिओ निवलि भुअंगम साधे ॥
    They read scriptures, and contemplate the Vedas; they practice the inner cleansing techniques of Yoga, and control of the breath.
    पंच जना सिउ संगु न छुटकिओ अधिक अह्मबुधि बाधे ॥१॥
    But they cannot escape from the company of the five passions; they are increasingly bound to egotism. ||1||
    पिआरे इन बिधि मिलणु न जाई मै कीए करम अनेका ॥
    O Beloved, this is not the way to meet the Lord; I have performed these rituals so many times.
    हारि परिओ सुआमी कै दुआरै दीजै बुधि बिबेका ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I have collapsed, exhausted, at the Door of my Lord Master; I pray that He may grant me a discerning intellect. ||Pause||
    मोनि भइओ करपाती रहिओ नगन फिरिओ बन माही ॥
    One may remain silent and use his hands as begging bowls, and wander naked in the forest.
    तट तीरथ सभ धरती भ्रमिओ दुबिधा छुटकै नाही ॥२॥
    He may make pilgrimages to river banks and sacred shrines all over the world, but his sense of duality will not leave him. ||2||
    मन कामना तीरथ जाइ बसिओ सिरि करवत धराए ॥
    His mind's desires may lead him to go and dwell at sacred places of pilgrimage, and offer his head to be sawn off;
    मन की मैलु न उतरै इह बिधि जे लख जतन कराए ॥३॥
    But this will not cause the filth of his mind to depart, even though he may make thousands of efforts. ||3||
    कनिक कामिनी हैवर गैवर बहु बिधि दानु दातारा ॥
    He may give gifts of all sorts - gold, women, horses and elephants.
    अंन बसत्र भूमि बहु अरपे नह मिलीऐ हरि दुआरा ॥४॥
    He may make offerings of corn, clothes and land in abundance, but this will not lead him to the Lord's Door. ||4||
    पूजा अरचा बंदन डंडउत खटु करमा रतु रहता ॥
    He may remain devoted to worship and adoration, bowing his forehead to the floor, practicing the six religious rituals.
    हउ हउ करत बंधन महि परिआ नह मिलीऐ इह जुगता ॥५॥
    He indulges in egotism and pride, and falls into entanglements, but he does not meet the Lord by these devices. ||5||
    जोग सिध आसण चउरासीह ए भी करि करि रहिआ ॥
    He practices the eighty-four postures of Yoga, and acquires the supernatural powers of the Siddhas, but he gets tired of practicing these.
    वडी आरजा फिरि फिरि जनमै हरि सिउ संगु न गहिआ ॥६॥
    He lives a long life, but is reincarnated again and again; he has not met with the Lord. ||6||
    राज लीला राजन की रचना करिआ हुकमु अफारा ॥
    He may enjoy princely pleasures, and regal pomp and ceremony, and issue unchallenged commands.
    सेज सोहनी चंदनु चोआ नरक घोर का दुआरा ॥७॥
    He may lie on beautiful beds, perfumed with sandalwood oil, but this will led him only to the gates of the most horrible hell. ||7||
    हरि कीरति साधसंगति है सिरि करमन कै करमा ॥
    Singing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, is the highest of all actions.
    कहु नानक तिसु भइओ परापति जिसु पुरब लिखे का लहना ॥८॥
    Says Nanak, he alone obtains it, who is pre-destined to receive it. ||8||
    तेरो सेवकु इह रंगि माता ॥
    Your slave is intoxicated with this Love of Yours.
    भइओ क्रिपालु दीन दुख भंजनु हरि हरि कीरतनि इहु मनु राता ॥ रहाउ दूजा ॥१॥३॥
    The Destroyer of the pains of the poor has become merciful to me, and this mind is imbued with the Praises of the Lord, Har, Har. ||Second Pause||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3170 on: February 09, 2022, 08:15:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.02.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 684

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    त्रिपति भई सचु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    I am satisfied and satiated, eating the food of Truth.
    मनि तनि रसना नामु धिआइआ ॥१॥
    With my mind, body and tongue, I meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||
    जीवना हरि जीवना ॥
    Life, spiritual life, is in the Lord.
    जीवनु हरि जपि साधसंगि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Spiritual life consists of chanting the Lord's Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||1||Pause||
    अनिक प्रकारी बसत्र ओढाए ॥
    He is dressed in robes of all sorts,
    अनदिनु कीरतनु हरि गुन गाए ॥२॥
    If he sings the Kirtan of the Lord's Glorious Praises, day and night. ||2||
    हसती रथ असु असवारी ॥
    He rides upon elephants, chariots and horses,
    हरि का मारगु रिदै निहारी ॥३॥
    If he sees the Lord's Path within his own heart. ||3||
    मन तन अंतरि चरन धिआइआ ॥
    Meditating on the Lord's Feet, deep within his mind and body,
    हरि सुख निधान नानक दासि पाइआ ॥४॥२॥५६॥
    Slave Nanak has found the Lord, the treasure of peace. ||4||2||56||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3171 on: February 10, 2022, 07:08:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 10.02.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 637

सोरठि महला ३ घरु १ तितुकी
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, First House, Ti-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    भगता दी सदा तू रखदा हरि जीउ धुरि तू रखदा आइआ ॥
    You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time.
    प्रहिलाद जन तुधु राखि लए हरि जीउ हरणाखसु मारि पचाइआ ॥
    You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash.
    गुरमुखा नो परतीति है हरि जीउ मनमुख भरमि भुलाइआ ॥१॥
    The Gurmukhs place their faith in the Dear Lord, but the self-willed manmukhs are deluded by doubt. ||1||
    हरि जी एह तेरी वडिआई ॥
    O Dear Lord, this is Your Glory.
    भगता की पैज रखु तू सुआमी भगत तेरी सरणाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Lord Master; Your devotees seek Your Sanctuary. ||Pause||
    भगता नो जमु जोहि न साकै कालु न नेड़ै जाई ॥
    The Messenger of Death cannot touch Your devotees; death cannot even approach them.
    केवल राम नामु मनि वसिआ नामे ही मुकति पाई ॥
    The Name of the Lord alone abides in their minds; through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they find liberation.
    रिधि सिधि सभ भगता चरणी लागी गुर कै सहजि सुभाई ॥२॥
    Wealth and all the spiritual powers of the Siddhis fall at the feet of the Lord's devotees; they obtain peace and poise from the Guru. ||2||
    मनमुखा नो परतीति न आवी अंतरि लोभ सुआउ ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs have no faith; they are filled with greed and self-interest.
    गुरमुखि हिरदै सबदु न भेदिओ हरि नामि न लागा भाउ ॥
    They are not Gurmukh - they do not understand the Word of the Shabad in their hearts; they do not love the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    कूड़ कपट पाजु लहि जासी मनमुख फीका अलाउ ॥३॥
    Their masks of falsehood and hypocrisy shall fall off; the self-willed manmukhs speak with insipid words. ||3||
    भगता विचि आपि वरतदा प्रभ जी भगती हू तू जाता ॥
    You are pervading through Your devotees, O Dear God; through Your devotees, You are known.
    माइआ मोह सभ लोक है तेरी तू एको पुरखु बिधाता ॥
    All the people are enticed by Maya; they are Yours, Lord - You alone are the Architect of Destiny.
    हउमै मारि मनसा मनहि समाणी गुर कै सबदि पछाता ॥४॥
    Overcoming my egotism and quieting the desires within my mind, I have come to realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||4||
    अचिंत कम करहि प्रभ तिन के जिन हरि का नामु पिआरा ॥
    God automatically does the work of those who love the Name of the Lord.
    गुर परसादि सदा मनि वसिआ सभि काज सवारणहारा ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he ever dwells in their minds, and He resolves all their affairs.
    ओना की रीस करे सु विगुचै जिन हरि प्रभु है रखवारा ॥५॥
    Whoever challenges them is destroyed; they have the Lord God as their Savior. ||5||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे किनै न पाइआ मनमुखि भउकि मुए बिललाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, no one finds the Lord; the self-willed manmukhs die crying out in pain.
    आवहि जावहि ठउर न पावहि दुख महि दुखि समाई ॥
    They come and go, and find no place of rest; in pain and suffering, they perish.
    गुरमुखि होवै सु अम्रितु पीवै सहजे साचि समाई ॥६॥
    But one who becomes Gurmukh drinks in the Ambrosial Nectar, and is easily absorbed in the True Name. ||6||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे जनमु न छोडै जे अनेक करम करै अधिकाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, one cannot escape reincarnation, even by performing numerous rituals.
    वेद पड़हि तै वाद वखाणहि बिनु हरि पति गवाई ॥
    Those who read the Vedas, and argue and debate without the Lord, lose their honor.
    सचा सतिगुरु साची जिसु बाणी भजि छूटहि गुर सरणाई ॥७॥
    True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; in the Guru's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||7||
    जिन हरि मनि वसिआ से दरि साचे दरि साचै सचिआरा ॥
    Those whose minds are filled with the Lord are judged as true in the Court of the Lord; they are hailed as true in the True Court.
    ओना दी सोभा जुगि जुगि होई कोइ न मेटणहारा ॥
    Their praises echo throughout the ages, and no one can erase them.
    नानक तिन कै सद बलिहारै जिन हरि राखिआ उरि धारा ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak is forever a sacrifice to those who enshrine the Lord within their hearts. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3172 on: February 11, 2022, 03:26:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 11.02.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 715

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    गरबि गहिलड़ो मूड़ड़ो हीओ रे ॥
    My foolish heart is in the grip of pride.
    हीओ महराज री माइओ ॥
    By the Will of my Lord God, Maya,
    डीहर निआई मोहि फाकिओ रे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like a witch, has swallowed my soul. ||Pause||
    घणो घणो घणो सद लोड़ै बिनु लहणे कैठै पाइओ रे ॥
    More and more, he continually yearns for more; but unless he is destined to receive, how can he obtain it?
    महराज रो गाथु वाहू सिउ लुभड़िओ निहभागड़ो भाहि संजोइओ रे ॥१॥
    He is entangled in wealth, bestowed by the Lord God; the unfortunate one attaches himself to the fire of desires. ||1||
    सुणि मन सीख साधू जन सगलो थारे सगले प्राछत मिटिओ रे ॥
    Listen, O mind, to the Teachings of the Holy Saints, and all your sins shall be totally washed away.
    जा को लहणो महराज री गाठड़ीओ जन नानक गरभासि न पउड़िओ रे ॥२॥२॥१९॥
    One who is destined to receive from the Lord, O servant Nanak, shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again. ||2||2||19||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3173 on: February 12, 2022, 11:31:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.02.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 136

बारह माहा मांझ महला ५ घरु ४
    Baarah Maahaa ~ The Twelve Months: Maajh, Fifth Mehl, Fourth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    फलगुणि अनंद उपारजना हरि सजण प्रगटे आइ ॥
    In the month of Phalgun, bliss comes to those, unto whom the Lord, the Friend, has been revealed.
    संत सहाई राम के करि किरपा दीआ मिलाइ ॥
    The Saints, the Lord's helpers, in their mercy, have united me with Him.
    सेज सुहावी सरब सुख हुणि दुखा नाही जाइ ॥
    My bed is beautiful, and I have all comforts. I feel no sadness at all.
    इछ पुनी वडभागणी वरु पाइआ हरि राइ ॥
    My desires have been fulfilled-by great good fortune, I have obtained the Sovereign Lord as my Husband.
    मिलि सहीआ मंगलु गावही गीत गोविंद अलाइ ॥
    Join with me, my sisters, and sing the songs of rejoicing and the Hymns of the Lord of the Universe.
    हरि जेहा अवरु न दिसई कोई दूजा लवै न लाइ ॥
    There is no other like the Lord-there is no equal to Him.
    हलतु पलतु सवारिओनु निहचल दितीअनु जाइ ॥
    He embellishes this world and the world hereafter, and He gives us our permanent home there.
    संसार सागर ते रखिअनु बहुड़ि न जनमै धाइ ॥
    He rescues us from the world-ocean; never again do we have to run the cycle of reincarnation.
    जिहवा एक अनेक गुण तरे नानक चरणी पाइ ॥
    I have only one tongue, but Your Glorious Virtues are beyond counting. Nanak is saved, falling at Your Feet.
    फलगुणि नित सलाहीऐ जिस नो तिलु न तमाइ ॥१३॥
    In Phalgun, praise Him continually; He has not even an iota of greed. ||13||
    जिनि जिनि नामु धिआइआ तिन के काज सरे ॥
    Those who meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord-their affairs are all resolved.
    हरि गुरु पूरा आराधिआ दरगह सचि खरे ॥
    Those who meditate on the Perfect Guru, the Lord-Incarnate-they are judged true in the Court of the Lord.
    सरब सुखा निधि चरण हरि भउजलु बिखमु तरे ॥
    The Lord's Feet are the Treasure of all peace and comfort for them; they cross over the terrifying and treacherous world-ocean.
    प्रेम भगति तिन पाईआ बिखिआ नाहि जरे ॥
    They obtain love and devotion, and they do not burn in corruption.
    कूड़ गए दुबिधा नसी पूरन सचि भरे ॥
    Falsehood has vanished, duality has been erased, and they are totally overflowing with Truth.
    पारब्रहमु प्रभु सेवदे मन अंदरि एकु धरे ॥
    They serve the Supreme Lord God, and enshrine the One Lord within their minds.
    माह दिवस मूरत भले जिस कउ नदरि करे ॥
    The months, the days, and the moments are auspicious, for those upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace.
    नानकु मंगै दरस दानु किरपा करहु हरे ॥१४॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the blessing of Your Vision, O Lord. Please, shower Your Mercy upon me! ||14||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3174 on: February 13, 2022, 01:34:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.02.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 725

तिलंग महला ४ ॥
    Tilang, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि कीआ कथा कहाणीआ गुरि मीति सुणाईआ ॥
    The Guru, my friend, has told me the stories and the sermon of the Lord.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे गुर कउ बलि जाईआ ॥१॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; to the Guru, I am a sacrifice. ||1||
    आइ मिलु गुरसिख आइ मिलु तू मेरे गुरू के पिआरे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Come, join with me, O Sikh of the Guru, come and join with me. You are my Guru's Beloved. ||Pause||
    हरि के गुण हरि भावदे से गुरू ते पाए ॥
    The Glorious Praises of the Lord are pleasing to the Lord; I have obtained them from the Guru.
    जिन गुर का भाणा मंनिआ तिन घुमि घुमि जाए ॥२॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to those who surrender to, and obey the Guru's Will. ||2||
    जिन सतिगुरु पिआरा देखिआ तिन कउ हउ वारी ॥
    I am dedicated and devoted to those who gaze upon the Beloved True Guru.
    जिन गुर की कीती चाकरी तिन सद बलिहारी ॥३॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to those who perform service for the Guru. ||3||
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है दुख मेटणहारा ॥
    Your Name, O Lord, Har, Har, is the Destroyer of sorrow.
    गुर सेवा ते पाईऐ गुरमुखि निसतारा ॥४॥
    Serving the Guru, it is obtained, and as Gurmukh, one is emancipated. ||4||
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे ते जन परवाना ॥
    Those humble beings who meditate on the Lord's Name, are celebrated and acclaimed.
    तिन विटहु नानकु वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाना ॥५॥
    Nanak is a sacrifice to them, forever and ever a devoted sacrifice. ||5||
    सा हरि तेरी उसतति है जो हरि प्रभ भावै ॥
    O Lord, that alone is Praise to You, which is pleasing to Your Will, O Lord God.
    जो गुरमुखि पिआरा सेवदे तिन हरि फलु पावै ॥६॥
    Those Gurmukhs, who serve their Beloved Lord, obtain Him as their reward. ||6||
    जिना हरि सेती पिरहड़ी तिना जीअ प्रभ नाले ॥
    Those who cherish love for the Lord, their souls are always with God.
    ओइ जपि जपि पिआरा जीवदे हरि नामु समाले ॥७॥
    Chanting and meditating on their Beloved, they live in, and gather in, the Lord's Name. ||7||
    जिन गुरमुखि पिआरा सेविआ तिन कउ घुमि जाइआ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Gurmukhs who serve their Beloved Lord.
    ओइ आपि छुटे परवार सिउ सभु जगतु छडाइआ ॥८॥
    They themselves are saved, along with their families, and through them, all the world is saved. ||8||
    गुरि पिआरै हरि सेविआ गुरु धंनु गुरु धंनो ॥
    My Beloved Guru serves the Lord. Blessed is the Guru, Blessed is the Guru.
    गुरि हरि मारगु दसिआ गुर पुंनु वड पुंनो ॥९॥
    The Guru has shown me the Lord's Path; the Guru has done the greatest good deed. ||9||
    जो गुरसिख गुरु सेवदे से पुंन पराणी ॥
    Those Sikhs of the Guru, who serve the Guru, are the most blessed beings.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाणी ॥१०॥
    Servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them; He is forever and ever a sacrifice. ||10||
    गुरमुखि सखी सहेलीआ से आपि हरि भाईआ ॥
    The Lord Himself is pleased with the Gurmukhs, the fellowship of the companions.
    हरि दरगह पैनाईआ हरि आपि गलि लाईआ ॥११॥
    In the Lord's Court, they are given robes of honor, and the Lord Himself hugs them close in His embrace. ||11||
    जो गुरमुखि नामु धिआइदे तिन दरसनु दीजै ॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of those Gurmukhs, who meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    हम तिन के चरण पखालदे धूड़ि घोलि घोलि पीजै ॥१२॥
    I wash their feet, and drink in the dust of their feet, dissolved in the wash water. ||12||
    पान सुपारी खातीआ मुखि बीड़ीआ लाईआ ॥
    Those who eat betel nuts and betel leaf and apply lipstick,
    हरि हरि कदे न चेतिओ जमि पकड़ि चलाईआ ॥१३॥
    But do not contemplate the Lord, Har, Har - the Messenger of Death will seize them and take them away. ||13||
    जिन हरि नामा हरि चेतिआ हिरदै उरि धारे ॥
    The Messenger of Death does not even approach those who contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har,
    तिन जमु नेड़ि न आवई गुरसिख गुर पिआरे ॥१४॥
    And keep Him enshrined in their hearts. The Guru's Sikhs are the Guru's Beloveds. ||14||
    हरि का नामु निधानु है कोई गुरमुखि जाणै ॥
    The Name of the Lord is a treasure, known only to the few Gurmukhs.
    नानक जिन सतिगुरु भेटिआ रंगि रलीआ माणै ॥१५॥
    O Nanak, those who meet with the True Guru, enjoy peace and pleasure. ||15||
    सतिगुरु दाता आखीऐ तुसि करे पसाओ ॥
    The True Guru is called the Giver; in His Mercy, He grants His Grace.
    हउ गुर विटहु सद वारिआ जिनि दितड़ा नाओ ॥१६॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has blessed me with the Lord's Name. ||16||
    सो धंनु गुरू साबासि है हरि देइ सनेहा ॥
    Blessed, very blessed is the Guru, who brings the Lord's message.
    हउ वेखि वेखि गुरू विगसिआ गुर सतिगुर देहा ॥१७॥
    I gaze upon the Guru, the Guru, the True Guru embodied, and I blossom forth in bliss. ||17||
    गुर रसना अम्रितु बोलदी हरि नामि सुहावी ॥
    The Guru's tongue recites Words of Ambrosial Nectar; He is adorned with the Lord's Name.
    जिन सुणि सिखा गुरु मंनिआ तिना भुख सभ जावी ॥१८॥
    Those Sikhs who hear and obey the Guru - all their desires depart. ||18||
    हरि का मारगु आखीऐ कहु कितु बिधि जाईऐ ॥
    Some speak of the Lord's Path; tell me, how can I walk on it?
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है हरि खरचु लै जाईऐ ॥१९॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, Your Name is my supplies; I will take it with me and set out. ||19||
    जिन गुरमुखि हरि आराधिआ से साह वड दाणे ॥
    Those Gurmukhs who worship and adore the Lord, are wealthy and very wise.
    हउ सतिगुर कउ सद वारिआ गुर बचनि समाणे ॥२०॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the True Guru; I am absorbed in the Words of the Guru's Teachings. ||20||
    तू ठाकुरु तू साहिबो तूहै मेरा मीरा ॥
    You are the Master, my Lord and Master; You are my Ruler and King.
    तुधु भावै तेरी बंदगी तू गुणी गहीरा ॥२१॥
    If it is pleasing to Your Will, then I worship and serve You; You are the treasure of virtue. ||21||
    आपे हरि इक रंगु है आपे बहु रंगी ॥
    The Lord Himself is absolute; He is The One and Only; but He Himself is also manifested in many forms.
    जो तिसु भावै नानका साई गल चंगी ॥२२॥२॥
    Whatever pleases Him, O Nanak, that alone is good. ||22||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3175 on: February 14, 2022, 07:53:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.02.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 682

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3176 on: February 15, 2022, 07:28:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.02.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 727

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान ‍िम्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3177 on: February 26, 2022, 04:00:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.02.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 621

सोरठि महला ५ घरु ३ चउपदे
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Chau-Padas:
    मिलि पंचहु नही सहसा चुकाइआ ॥
    Meeting with the council, my doubts were not dispelled.
    सिकदारहु नह पतीआइआ ॥
    The chiefs did not give me satisfaction.
    उमरावहु आगै झेरा ॥
    I presented my dispute to the noblemen as well.
    मिलि राजन राम निबेरा ॥१॥
    But it was only settled by meeting with the King, my Lord. ||1||
    अब ढूढन कतहु न जाई ॥
    Now, I do not go searching anywhere else,
    गोबिद भेटे गुर गोसाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Because I have met the Guru, the Lord of the Universe. ||Pause||
    आइआ प्रभ दरबारा ॥
    When I came to God's Darbaar, His Holy Court,
    ता सगली मिटी पूकारा ॥
    Then all of my cries and complaints were settled.
    लबधि आपणी पाई ॥
    Now that I have attained what I had sought,
    ता कत आवै कत जाई ॥२॥
    Where should I come and where should I go? ||2||
    तह साच निआइ निबेरा ॥
    There, true justice is administered.
    ऊहा सम ठाकुरु सम चेरा ॥
    There, the Lord Master and His disciple are one and the same.
    अंतरजामी जानै ॥
    The Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows.
    बिनु बोलत आपि पछानै ॥३॥
    Without our speaking, He understands. ||3||
    सरब थान को राजा ॥
    He is the King of all places.
    तह अनहद सबद अगाजा ॥
    There, the unstruck melody of the Shabad resounds.
    तिसु पहि किआ चतुराई ॥
    Of what use is cleverness when dealing with Him?
    मिलु नानक आपु गवाई ॥४॥१॥५१॥
    Meeting with Him, O Nanak, one loses his self-conceit. ||4||1||51||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3178 on: February 26, 2022, 04:04:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.02.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 694

धनासरी भगत रविदास जी की
    Dhanaasaree, Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम सरि दीनु दइआलु न तुम सरि अब पतीआरु किआ कीजै ॥
    There is none as forlorn as I am, and none as Compassionate as You; what need is there to test us now?
    बचनी तोर मोर मनु मानै जन कउ पूरनु दीजै ॥१॥
    May my mind surrender to Your Word; please, bless Your humble servant with this perfection. ||1||
    हउ बलि बलि जाउ रमईआ कारने ॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Lord.
    कारन कवन अबोल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, why are You silent? ||Pause||
    बहुत जनम बिछुरे थे माधउ इहु जनमु तुम्हारे लेखे ॥
    For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.
    कहि रविदास आस लगि जीवउ चिर भइओ दरसनु देखे ॥२॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas: placing my hopes in You, I live; it is so long since I have gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||2||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3179 on: February 26, 2022, 04:09:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.02.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 732

सूही महला ४ घरु २
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरमति नगरी खोजि खोजाई ॥
    Following the Guru's Teachings, I searched and searched the body-village;
    हरि हरि नामु पदारथु पाई ॥१॥
    I found the wealth of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||
    मेरै मनि हरि हरि सांति वसाई ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, has enshrined peace within my mind.
    तिसना अगनि बुझी खिन अंतरि गुरि मिलिऐ सभ भुख गवाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The fire of desire was extinguished in an instant, when I met the Guru; all my hunger has been satisfied. ||1||Pause||
    हरि गुण गावा जीवा मेरी माई ॥
    Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, I live, O my mother.
    सतिगुरि दइआलि गुण नामु द्रिड़ाई ॥२॥
    The Merciful True Guru implanted the Glorious Praises of the Naam within me. ||2||
    हउ हरि प्रभु पिआरा ढूढि ढूढाई ॥
    I search for and seek out my Beloved Lord God, Har, Har.
    सतसंगति मिलि हरि रसु पाई ॥३॥
    Joining the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, I have obtained the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    धुरि मसतकि लेख लिखे हरि पाई ॥
    By the pre-ordained destiny inscribed upon my forehead, I have found the Lord.
    गुरु नानकु तुठा मेलै हरि भाई ॥४॥१॥५॥
    Guru Nanak, pleased and satisfied, has united me with the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny. ||4||1||5||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments