Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 592305 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3180 on: February 26, 2022, 04:14:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.02.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 725

तिलंग महला ४ ॥
    Tilang, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि कीआ कथा कहाणीआ गुरि मीति सुणाईआ ॥
    The Guru, my friend, has told me the stories and the sermon of the Lord.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे गुर कउ बलि जाईआ ॥१॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; to the Guru, I am a sacrifice. ||1||
    आइ मिलु गुरसिख आइ मिलु तू मेरे गुरू के पिआरे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Come, join with me, O Sikh of the Guru, come and join with me. You are my Guru's Beloved. ||Pause||
    हरि के गुण हरि भावदे से गुरू ते पाए ॥
    The Glorious Praises of the Lord are pleasing to the Lord; I have obtained them from the Guru.
    जिन गुर का भाणा मंनिआ तिन घुमि घुमि जाए ॥२॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to those who surrender to, and obey the Guru's Will. ||2||
    जिन सतिगुरु पिआरा देखिआ तिन कउ हउ वारी ॥
    I am dedicated and devoted to those who gaze upon the Beloved True Guru.
    जिन गुर की कीती चाकरी तिन सद बलिहारी ॥३॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to those who perform service for the Guru. ||3||
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है दुख मेटणहारा ॥
    Your Name, O Lord, Har, Har, is the Destroyer of sorrow.
    गुर सेवा ते पाईऐ गुरमुखि निसतारा ॥४॥
    Serving the Guru, it is obtained, and as Gurmukh, one is emancipated. ||4||
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे ते जन परवाना ॥
    Those humble beings who meditate on the Lord's Name, are celebrated and acclaimed.
    तिन विटहु नानकु वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाना ॥५॥
    Nanak is a sacrifice to them, forever and ever a devoted sacrifice. ||5||
    सा हरि तेरी उसतति है जो हरि प्रभ भावै ॥
    O Lord, that alone is Praise to You, which is pleasing to Your Will, O Lord God.
    जो गुरमुखि पिआरा सेवदे तिन हरि फलु पावै ॥६॥
    Those Gurmukhs, who serve their Beloved Lord, obtain Him as their reward. ||6||
    जिना हरि सेती पिरहड़ी तिना जीअ प्रभ नाले ॥
    Those who cherish love for the Lord, their souls are always with God.
    ओइ जपि जपि पिआरा जीवदे हरि नामु समाले ॥७॥
    Chanting and meditating on their Beloved, they live in, and gather in, the Lord's Name. ||7||
    जिन गुरमुखि पिआरा सेविआ तिन कउ घुमि जाइआ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those Gurmukhs who serve their Beloved Lord.
    ओइ आपि छुटे परवार सिउ सभु जगतु छडाइआ ॥८॥
    They themselves are saved, along with their families, and through them, all the world is saved. ||8||
    गुरि पिआरै हरि सेविआ गुरु धंनु गुरु धंनो ॥
    My Beloved Guru serves the Lord. Blessed is the Guru, Blessed is the Guru.
    गुरि हरि मारगु दसिआ गुर पुंनु वड पुंनो ॥९॥
    The Guru has shown me the Lord's Path; the Guru has done the greatest good deed. ||9||
    जो गुरसिख गुरु सेवदे से पुंन पराणी ॥
    Those Sikhs of the Guru, who serve the Guru, are the most blessed beings.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ वारिआ सदा सदा कुरबाणी ॥१०॥
    Servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them; He is forever and ever a sacrifice. ||10||
    गुरमुखि सखी सहेलीआ से आपि हरि भाईआ ॥
    The Lord Himself is pleased with the Gurmukhs, the fellowship of the companions.
    हरि दरगह पैनाईआ हरि आपि गलि लाईआ ॥११॥
    In the Lord's Court, they are given robes of honor, and the Lord Himself hugs them close in His embrace. ||11||
    जो गुरमुखि नामु धिआइदे तिन दरसनु दीजै ॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of those Gurmukhs, who meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    हम तिन के चरण पखालदे धूड़ि घोलि घोलि पीजै ॥१२॥
    I wash their feet, and drink in the dust of their feet, dissolved in the wash water. ||12||
    पान सुपारी खातीआ मुखि बीड़ीआ लाईआ ॥
    Those who eat betel nuts and betel leaf and apply lipstick,
    हरि हरि कदे न चेतिओ जमि पकड़ि चलाईआ ॥१३॥
    But do not contemplate the Lord, Har, Har - the Messenger of Death will seize them and take them away. ||13||
    जिन हरि नामा हरि चेतिआ हिरदै उरि धारे ॥
    The Messenger of Death does not even approach those who contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har,
    तिन जमु नेड़ि न आवई गुरसिख गुर पिआरे ॥१४॥
    And keep Him enshrined in their hearts. The Guru's Sikhs are the Guru's Beloveds. ||14||
    हरि का नामु निधानु है कोई गुरमुखि जाणै ॥
    The Name of the Lord is a treasure, known only to the few Gurmukhs.
    नानक जिन सतिगुरु भेटिआ रंगि रलीआ माणै ॥१५॥
    O Nanak, those who meet with the True Guru, enjoy peace and pleasure. ||15||
    सतिगुरु दाता आखीऐ तुसि करे पसाओ ॥
    The True Guru is called the Giver; in His Mercy, He grants His Grace.
    हउ गुर विटहु सद वारिआ जिनि दितड़ा नाओ ॥१६॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has blessed me with the Lord's Name. ||16||
    सो धंनु गुरू साबासि है हरि देइ सनेहा ॥
    Blessed, very blessed is the Guru, who brings the Lord's message.
    हउ वेखि वेखि गुरू विगसिआ गुर सतिगुर देहा ॥१७॥
    I gaze upon the Guru, the Guru, the True Guru embodied, and I blossom forth in bliss. ||17||
    गुर रसना अम्रितु बोलदी हरि नामि सुहावी ॥
    The Guru's tongue recites Words of Ambrosial Nectar; He is adorned with the Lord's Name.
    जिन सुणि सिखा गुरु मंनिआ तिना भुख सभ जावी ॥१८॥
    Those Sikhs who hear and obey the Guru - all their desires depart. ||18||
    हरि का मारगु आखीऐ कहु कितु बिधि जाईऐ ॥
    Some speak of the Lord's Path; tell me, how can I walk on it?
    हरि हरि तेरा नामु है हरि खरचु लै जाईऐ ॥१९॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, Your Name is my supplies; I will take it with me and set out. ||19||
    जिन गुरमुखि हरि आराधिआ से साह वड दाणे ॥
    Those Gurmukhs who worship and adore the Lord, are wealthy and very wise.
    हउ सतिगुर कउ सद वारिआ गुर बचनि समाणे ॥२०॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the True Guru; I am absorbed in the Words of the Guru's Teachings. ||20||
    तू ठाकुरु तू साहिबो तूहै मेरा मीरा ॥
    You are the Master, my Lord and Master; You are my Ruler and King.
    तुधु भावै तेरी बंदगी तू गुणी गहीरा ॥२१॥
    If it is pleasing to Your Will, then I worship and serve You; You are the treasure of virtue. ||21||
    आपे हरि इक रंगु है आपे बहु रंगी ॥
    The Lord Himself is absolute; He is The One and Only; but He Himself is also manifested in many forms.
    जो तिसु भावै नानका साई गल चंगी ॥२२॥२॥
    Whatever pleases Him, O Nanak, that alone is good. ||22||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3181 on: February 26, 2022, 04:18:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.02.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 688

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3182 on: February 26, 2022, 04:22:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.02.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3183 on: February 26, 2022, 04:27:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.02.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 654

रागु सोरठि बाणी भगत कबीर जी की घरु १
    Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जब जरीऐ तब होइ भसम तनु रहै किरम दल खाई ॥
    When the body is burnt, it turns to ashes; if it is not cremated, then it is eaten by armies of worms.
    काची गागरि नीरु परतु है इआ तन की इहै बडाई ॥१॥
    The unbaked clay pitcher dissolves, when water is poured into it; this is also the nature of the body. ||1||
    काहे भईआ फिरतौ फूलिआ फूलिआ ॥
    Why, O Siblings of Destiny, do you strut around, all puffed up with pride?
    जब दस मास उरध मुख रहता सो दिनु कैसे भूलिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Have you forgotten those days, when you were hanging, face down, for ten months? ||1||Pause||
    जिउ मधु माखी तिउ सठोरि रसु जोरि जोरि धनु कीआ ॥
    Like the bee which collects honey, the fool eagerly gathers and collects wealth.
    मरती बार लेहु लेहु करीऐ भूतु रहन किउ दीआ ॥२॥
    At the time of death, they shout, ""Take him away, take him away! Why leave a ghost lying around?""||2||
    देहुरी लउ बरी नारि संगि भई आगै सजन सुहेला ॥
    His wife accompanies him to the threshold, and his friends and companions beyond.
    मरघट लउ सभु लोगु कुट्मबु भइओ आगै हंसु अकेला ॥३॥
    All the people and relatives go as far as the cremation grounds, and then, the soul-swan goes on alone. ||3||
    कहतु कबीर सुनहु रे प्रानी परे काल ग्रस कूआ ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O mortal being: you have been seized by Death, and you have fallen into the deep, dark pit.
    झूठी माइआ आपु बंधाइआ जिउ नलनी भ्रमि सूआ ॥४॥२॥
    You have entangled yourself in the false wealth of Maya, like the parrot caught in the trap. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3184 on: February 26, 2022, 04:31:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.02.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 609

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    पुत्र कलत्र लोक ग्रिह बनिता माइआ सनबंधेही ॥
    Children, spouses, men and women in one's household, are all bound by Maya.
    अंत की बार को खरा न होसी सभ मिथिआ असनेही ॥१॥
    At the very last moment, none of them shall stand by you; their love is totally false. ||1||
    रे नर काहे पपोरहु देही ॥
    O man, why do you pamper your body so?
    ऊडि जाइगो धूमु बादरो इकु भाजहु रामु सनेही ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It shall disperse like a cloud of smoke; vibrate upon the One, the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    तीनि संङिआ करि देही कीनी जल कूकर भसमेही ॥
    There are three ways in which the body can be consumed - it can be thrown into water, given to the dogs, or cremated to ashes.
    होइ आमरो ग्रिह महि बैठा करण कारण बिसरोही ॥२॥
    He considers himself to be immortal; he sits in his home, and forgets the Lord, the Cause of causes. ||2||
    अनिक भाति करि मणीए साजे काचै तागि परोही ॥
    In various ways, the Lord has fashioned the beads, and strung them on a slender thread.
    तूटि जाइगो सूतु बापुरे फिरि पाछै पछुतोही ॥३॥
    The thread shall break, O wretched man, and then, you shall repent and regret. ||3||
    जिनि तुम सिरजे सिरजि सवारे तिसु धिआवहु दिनु रैनेही ॥
    He created you, and after creating you, He adorned you - meditate on Him day and night.
    जन नानक प्रभ किरपा धारी मै सतिगुर ओट गहेही ॥४॥४॥
    God has showered His Mercy upon servant Nanak; I hold tight to the Support of the True Guru. ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3185 on: February 26, 2022, 04:34:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.02.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 630

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सरब सुखा का दाता सतिगुरु ता की सरनी पाईऐ ॥
    The True Guru is the Giver of all peace and comfort - seek His Sanctuary.
    दरसनु भेटत होत अनंदा दूखु गइआ हरि गाईऐ ॥१॥
    Beholding the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, bliss ensues, pain is dispelled, and one sings the Lord's Praises. ||1||
    हरि रसु पीवहु भाई ॥
    Drink in the sublime essence of the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny.
    नामु जपहु नामो आराधहु गुर पूरे की सरनाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord; worship the Naam in adoration, and enter the Sanctuary of the Perfect Guru. ||Pause||
    तिसहि परापति जिसु धुरि लिखिआ सोई पूरनु भाई ॥
    Only one who has such pre-ordained destiny receives it; he alone becomes perfect, O Siblings of Destiny.
    नानक की बेनंती प्रभ जी नामि रहा लिव लाई ॥२॥२५॥८९॥
    Nanak's prayer, O Dear God, is to remain lovingly absorbed in the Naam. ||2||25||89||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3186 on: February 26, 2022, 04:38:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.02.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 636

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3187 on: February 26, 2022, 04:43:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 26.02.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 755

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १०
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, Tenth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुनीआ न सालाहि जो मरि वंञसी ॥
    Do not praise the world; it shall simply pass away.
    लोका न सालाहि जो मरि खाकु थीई ॥१॥
    Do not praise other people; they shall die and turn to dust. ||1||
    वाहु मेरे साहिबा वाहु ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Hail, hail to my Lord and Master.
    गुरमुखि सदा सलाहीऐ सचा वेपरवाहु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    As Gurmukh, forever praise the One who is forever True, Independent and Carefree. ||1||Pause||
    दुनीआ केरी दोसती मनमुख दझि मरंनि ॥
    Making worldly friendships, the self-willed manmukhs burn and die.
    जम पुरि बधे मारीअहि वेला न लाहंनि ॥२॥
    In the City of Death, they are bound and gagged and beaten; this opportunity shall never come again. ||2||
    गुरमुखि जनमु सकारथा सचै सबदि लगंनि ॥
    The lives of the Gurmukhs are fruitful and blessed; they are committed to the True Word of the Shabad.
    आतम रामु प्रगासिआ सहजे सुखि रहंनि ॥३॥
    Their souls are illuminated by the Lord, and they dwell in peace and pleasure. ||3||
    गुर का सबदु विसारिआ दूजै भाइ रचंनि ॥
    Those who forget the Word of the Guru's Shabad are engrossed in the love of duality.
    तिसना भुख न उतरै अनदिनु जलत फिरंनि ॥४॥
    Their hunger and thirst never leave them, and night and day, they wander around burning. ||4||
    दुसटा नालि दोसती नालि संता वैरु करंनि ॥
    Those who make friendships with the wicked, and harbor animosity to the Saints,
    आपि डुबे कुट्मब सिउ सगले कुल डोबंनि ॥५॥
    Shall drown with their families, and their entire lineage shall be obliterated. ||5||
    निंदा भली किसै की नाही मनमुख मुगध करंनि ॥
    It is not good to slander anyone, but the foolish, self-willed manmukhs still do it.
    मुह काले तिन निंदका नरके घोरि पवंनि ॥६॥
    The faces of the slanderers turn black, and they fall into the most horrible hell. ||6||
    ए मन जैसा सेवहि तैसा होवहि तेहे करम कमाइ ॥
    O mind, as you serve, so do you become, and so are the deeds that you do.
    आपि बीजि आपे ही खावणा कहणा किछू न जाइ ॥७॥
    Whatever you yourself plant, that is what you shall have to eat; nothing else can be said about this. ||7||
    महा पुरखा का बोलणा होवै कितै परथाइ ॥
    The speech of the great spiritual beings has a higher purpose.
    ओइ अम्रित भरे भरपूर हहि ओना तिलु न तमाइ ॥८॥
    They are filled to over-flowing with Ambrosial Nectar, and they have absolutely no greed at all. ||8||
    गुणकारी गुण संघरै अवरा उपदेसेनि ॥
    The virtuous accumulate virtue, and teach others.
    से वडभागी जि ओना मिलि रहे अनदिनु नामु लएनि ॥९॥
    Those who meet with them are so very fortunate; night and day, they chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||9||
    देसी रिजकु स्मबाहि जिनि उपाई मेदनी ॥
    He who created the Universe, gives sustenance to it.
    एको है दातारु सचा आपि धणी ॥१०॥
    The One Lord alone is the Great Giver. He Himself is the True Master. ||10||
    सो सचु तेरै नालि है गुरमुखि नदरि निहालि ॥
    That True Lord is always with you; the Gurmukh is blessed with His Glance of Grace.
    आपे बखसे मेलि लए सो प्रभु सदा समालि ॥११॥
    He Himself shall forgive you, and merge you into Himself; forever cherish and contemplate God. ||11||
    मनु मैला सचु निरमला किउ करि मिलिआ जाइ ॥
    The mind is impure; only the True Lord is pure. So how can it merge into Him?
    प्रभु मेले ता मिलि रहै हउमै सबदि जलाइ ॥१२॥
    God merges it into Himself, and then it remains merged; through the Word of His Shabad, the ego is burnt away. ||12||
    सो सहु सचा वीसरै ध्रिगु जीवणु संसारि ॥
    Cursed is the life in this world, of one who forgets her True Husband Lord.
    नदरि करे ना वीसरै गुरमती वीचारि ॥१३॥
    The Lord grants His Mercy, and she does not forget Him, if she contemplates the Guru's Teachings. ||13||
    सतिगुरु मेले ता मिलि रहा साचु रखा उर धारि ॥
    The True Guru unites her, and so she remains united with Him, with the True Lord enshrined within her heart.
    मिलिआ होइ न वीछुड़ै गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥१४॥
    And so united, she will not be separated again; she remains in the love and affection of the Guru. ||14||
    पिरु सालाही आपणा गुर कै सबदि वीचारि ॥
    I praise my Husband Lord, contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    मिलि प्रीतम सुखु पाइआ सोभावंती नारि ॥१५॥
    Meeting with my Beloved, I have found peace; I am His most beautiful and happy soul-bride. ||15||
    मनमुख मनु न भिजई अति मैले चिति कठोर ॥
    The mind of the self-willed manmukh is not softened; his consciousness is totally polluted and stone-hearted.
    सपै दुधु पीआईऐ अंदरि विसु निकोर ॥१६॥
    Even if the venomous snake is fed on milk, it shall still be filled with poison. ||16||
    आपि करे किसु आखीऐ आपे बखसणहारु ॥
    He Himself does - who else should I ask? He Himself is the Forgiving Lord.
    गुर सबदी मैलु उतरै ता सचु बणिआ सीगारु ॥१७॥
    Through the Guru's Teachings, filth is washed away, and then, one is embellished with the ornament of Truth. ||17||
    सचा साहु सचे वणजारे ओथै कूड़े ना टिकंनि ॥
    True is the Banker, and True are His traders. The false ones cannot remain there.
    ओना सचु न भावई दुख ही माहि पचंनि ॥१८॥
    They do not love the Truth - they are consumed by their pain. ||18||
    हउमै मैला जगु फिरै मरि जमै वारो वार ॥
    The world wanders around in the filth of egotism; it dies, and is re-born, over and again.
    पइऐ किरति कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहार ॥१९॥
    He acts in accordance with the karma of his past actions, which no one can erase. ||19||
    संता संगति मिलि रहै ता सचि लगै पिआरु ॥
    But if he joins the Society of the Saints, then he comes to embrace love for the Truth.
    सचु सलाही सचु मनि दरि सचै सचिआरु ॥२०॥
    Praising the True Lord with a truthful mind, he becomes true in the Court of the True Lord. ||20||
    गुर पूरे पूरी मति है अहिनिसि नामु धिआइ ॥
    The Teachings of the Perfect Guru are perfect; meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, day and night.
    हउमै मेरा वड रोगु है विचहु ठाकि रहाइ ॥२१॥
    Egotism and self-conceit are terrible diseases; tranquility and stillness come from within. ||21||
    गुरु सालाही आपणा निवि निवि लागा पाइ ॥
    I praise my Guru; bowing down to Him again and again, I fall at His Feet.
    तनु मनु सउपी आगै धरी विचहु आपु गवाइ ॥२२॥
    I place my body and mind in offering unto Him, eradicating self-conceit from within. ||22||
    खिंचोताणि विगुचीऐ एकसु सिउ लिव लाइ ॥
    Indecision leads to ruin; focus your attention on the One Lord.
    हउमै मेरा छडि तू ता सचि रहै समाइ ॥२३॥
    Renounce egotism and self-conceit, and remain merged in Truth. ||23||
    सतिगुर नो मिले सि भाइरा सचै सबदि लगंनि ॥
    Those who meet with the True Guru are my Siblings of Destiny; they are committed to the True Word of the Shabad.
    सचि मिले से न विछुड़हि दरि सचै दिसंनि ॥२४॥
    Those who merge with the True Lord shall not be separated again; they are judged to be True in the Court of the Lord. ||24||
    से भाई से सजणा जो सचा सेवंनि ॥
    They are my Siblings of Destiny, and they are my friends, who serve the True Lord.
    अवगण विकणि पल्हरनि गुण की साझ करंन्हि ॥२५॥
    They sell off their sins and demerits like straw, and enter into the partnership of virtue. ||25||
    गुण की साझ सुखु ऊपजै सची भगति करेनि ॥
    In the partnership of virtue, peace wells up, and they perform true devotional worship service.
    सचु वणंजहि गुर सबद सिउ लाहा नामु लएनि ॥२६॥
    They deal in Truth, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, and they earn the profit of the Naam. ||26||
    सुइना रुपा पाप करि करि संचीऐ चलै न चलदिआ नालि ॥
    Gold and silver may be earned by committing sins, but they will not go with you when you die.
    विणु नावै नालि न चलसी सभ मुठी जमकालि ॥२७॥
    Nothing will go with you in the end, except the Name; all are plundered by the Messenger of Death. ||27||
    मन का तोसा हरि नामु है हिरदै रखहु सम्हालि ॥
    The Lord's Name is the nourishment of the mind; cherish it, and preserve it carefully within your heart.
    एहु खरचु अखुटु है गुरमुखि निबहै नालि ॥२८॥
    This nourishment is inexhaustible; it is always with the Gurmukhs. ||28||
    ए मन मूलहु भुलिआ जासहि पति गवाइ ॥
    O mind, if you forget the Primal Lord, you shall depart, having lost your honor.
    इहु जगतु मोहि दूजै विआपिआ गुरमती सचु धिआइ ॥२९॥
    This world is engrossed in the love of duality; follow the Guru's Teachings, and meditate on the True Lord. ||29||
    हरि की कीमति ना पवै हरि जसु लिखणु न जाइ ॥
    The Lord's value cannot be estimated; the Lord's Praises cannot be written down.
    गुर कै सबदि मनु तनु रपै हरि सिउ रहै समाइ ॥३०॥
    When one's mind and body are attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one remains merged in the Lord. ||30||
    सो सहु मेरा रंगुला रंगे सहजि सुभाइ ॥
    My Husband Lord is playful; He has imbued me with His Love, with natural ease.
    कामणि रंगु ता चड़ै जा पिर कै अंकि समाइ ॥३१॥
    The soul-bride is imbued with His Love, when her Husband Lord merges her into His Being. ||31||
    चिरी विछुंने भी मिलनि जो सतिगुरु सेवंनि ॥
    Even those who have been separated for so very long, are reunited with Him, when they serve the True Guru.
    अंतरि नव निधि नामु है खानि खरचनि न निखुटई हरि गुण सहजि रवंनि ॥३२॥
    The nine treasures of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, are deep within the nucleus of the self; consuming them, they are still never exhausted. Chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord, with natural ease. ||32||
    ना ओइ जनमहि ना मरहि ना ओइ दुख सहंनि ॥
    They are not born, and they do not die; they do not suffer in pain.
    गुरि राखे से उबरे हरि सिउ केल करंनि ॥३३॥
    Those who are protected by the Guru are saved. They celebrate with the Lord. ||33||
    सजण मिले न विछुड़हि जि अनदिनु मिले रहंनि ॥
    Those who are united with the Lord, the True Friend, are not separated again; night and day, they remain blended with Him.
    इसु जग महि विरले जाणीअहि नानक सचु लहंनि ॥३४॥१॥३॥
    In this world, only a rare few are known, O Nanak, to have obtained the True Lord. ||34||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3188 on: February 27, 2022, 01:28:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 27.02.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 571

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    ए मन मेरिआ आवा गउणु संसारु है अंति सचि निबेड़ा राम ॥
    O my mind, the world comes and goes in birth and death; only the True Name shall emancipate you in the end.
    आपे सचा बखसि लए फिरि होइ न फेरा राम ॥
    When the True Lord Himself grants forgiveness, then one does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again.
    फिरि होइ न फेरा अंति सचि निबेड़ा गुरमुखि मिलै वडिआई ॥
    He does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again, and he is emancipated in the end; as Gurmukh, he obtains glorious greatness.
    साचै रंगि राते सहजे माते सहजे रहे समाई ॥
    Imbued with love for the True Lord, he is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and he remains absorbed in the Celestial Lord.
    सचा मनि भाइआ सचु वसाइआ सबदि रते अंति निबेरा ॥
    The True Lord is pleasing to his mind; he enshrines the True Lord in his mind; attuned to the Word of the Shabad, he is emancipated in the end.
    नानक नामि रते से सचि समाणे बहुरि न भवजलि फेरा ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who are imbued with the Naam, merge in the True Lord; they are not cast into the terrifying world-ocean again. ||1||
    माइआ मोहु सभु बरलु है दूजै भाइ खुआई राम ॥
    Emotional attachment to Maya is total madness; through the love of duality, one is ruined.
    माता पिता सभु हेतु है हेते पलचाई राम ॥
    Mother and father - all are subject to this love; in this love, they are entangled.
    हेते पलचाई पुरबि कमाई मेटि न सकै कोई ॥
    They are entangled in this love, on account of their past actions, which no one can erase.
    जिनि स्रिसटि साजी सो करि वेखै तिसु जेवडु अवरु न कोई ॥
    The One who created the Universe, beholds it; no other is as great as He.
    मनमुखि अंधा तपि तपि खपै बिनु सबदै सांति न आई ॥
    The blind, self-willed manmukh is consumed by his burning rage; without the Word of the Shabad, peace is not obtained.
    नानक बिनु नावै सभु कोई भुला माइआ मोहि खुआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Name, everyone is deluded, ruined by emotional attachment to Maya. ||2||
    एहु जगु जलता देखि कै भजि पए हरि सरणाई राम ॥
    Seeing that this world on fire, I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord.
    अरदासि करी गुर पूरे आगै रखि लेवहु देहु वडाई राम ॥
    I offer my prayer to the Perfect Guru: please save me, and bless me with Your glorious greatness.
    रखि लेवहु सरणाई हरि नामु वडाई तुधु जेवडु अवरु न दाता ॥
    Preserve me in Your Sanctuary, and bless me with the glorious greatness of the Name of the Lord; there is no other Giver as great as You.
    सेवा लागे से वडभागे जुगि जुगि एको जाता ॥
    Those who are engaged in serving You are very fortunate; throughout the ages, they know the One Lord.
    जतु सतु संजमु करम कमावै बिनु गुर गति नही पाई ॥
    You may practice celibacy, truth, austere self-discipline and rituals, but without the Guru, you shall not be emancipated.
    नानक तिस नो सबदु बुझाए जो जाइ पवै हरि सरणाई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, he alone understands the Word of the Shabad, who goes and seeks the Lord's Sanctuary. ||3||
    जो हरि मति देइ सा ऊपजै होर मति न काई राम ॥
    That understanding, imparted by the Lord, wells up; there is no other understanding.
    अंतरि बाहरि एकु तू आपे देहि बुझाई राम ॥
    Deep within, and beyond as well, You alone are, O Lord; You Yourself impart this understanding.
    आपे देहि बुझाई अवर न भाई गुरमुखि हरि रसु चाखिआ ॥
    One whom He Himself blesses with this understanding, does not love any other. As Gurmukh, he tastes the subtle essence of the Lord.
    दरि साचै सदा है साचा साचै सबदि सुभाखिआ ॥
    In the True Court, he is forever True; with love, he chants the True Word of the Shabad.
    घर महि निज घरु पाइआ सतिगुरु देइ वडाई ॥
    Within his home, he finds the home of his own being; the True Guru blesses him with glorious greatness.
    नानक जो नामि रते सेई महलु पाइनि मति परवाणु सचु साई ॥४॥६॥
    O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Naam find the Mansion of the Lord's Presence; their understanding is true, and approved. ||4||6||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3189 on: February 28, 2022, 08:31:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 28.02.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3190 on: March 01, 2022, 11:28:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.03.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 676

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    मोहि मसकीन प्रभु नामु अधारु ॥
    I am meek and poor; the Name of God is my only Support.
    खाटण कउ हरि हरि रोजगारु ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my occupation and earnings.
    संचण कउ हरि एको नामु ॥
    I gather only the Lord's Name.
    हलति पलति ता कै आवै काम ॥१॥
    It is useful in both this world and the next. ||1||
    नामि रते प्रभ रंगि अपार ॥
    Imbued with the Love of the Lord God's Infinite Name,
    साध गावहि गुण एक निरंकार ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Holy Saints sing the Glorious Praises of the One Lord, the Formless Lord. ||Pause||
    साध की सोभा अति मसकीनी ॥
    The Glory of the Holy Saints comes from their total humility.
    संत वडाई हरि जसु चीनी ॥
    The Saints realize that their greatness rests in the Praises of the Lord.
    अनदु संतन कै भगति गोविंद ॥
    Meditating on the Lord of the Universe, the Saints are in bliss.
    सूखु संतन कै बिनसी चिंद ॥२॥
    The Saints find peace, and their anxieties are dispelled. ||2||
    जह साध संतन होवहि इकत्र ॥
    Wherever the Holy Saints gather,
    तह हरि जसु गावहि नाद कवित ॥
    There they sing the Praises of the Lord, in music and poetry.
    साध सभा महि अनद बिस्राम ॥
    In the Society of the Saints, there is bliss and peace.
    उन संगु सो पाए जिसु मसतकि कराम ॥३॥
    They alone obtain this Society, upon whose foreheads such destiny is written. ||3||
    दुइ कर जोड़ि करी अरदासि ॥
    With my palms pressed together, I offer my prayer.
    चरन पखारि कहां गुणतास ॥
    I wash their feet, and chant the Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue.
    प्रभ दइआल किरपाल हजूरि ॥
    O God, merciful and compassionate, let me remain in Your Presence.
    नानकु जीवै संता धूरि ॥४॥२॥२३॥
    Nanak lives, in the dust of the Saints. ||4||2||23||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3191 on: March 02, 2022, 08:34:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.03.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3192 on: March 03, 2022, 02:56:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.03.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 727

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान ‍िम्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3193 on: March 04, 2022, 07:59:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.03.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 729

सूही महला १ घरु ६
    Soohee, First Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    उजलु कैहा चिलकणा घोटिम कालड़ी मसु ॥
    Bronze is bright and shiny, but when it is rubbed, its blackness appears.
    धोतिआ जूठि न उतरै जे सउ धोवा तिसु ॥१॥
    Washing it, its impurity is not removed, even if it is washed a hundred times. ||1||
    सजण सेई नालि मै चलदिआ नालि चलंन्हि ॥
    They alone are my friends, who travel along with me;
    जिथै लेखा मंगीऐ तिथै खड़े दिसंनि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me. ||1||Pause||
    कोठे मंडप माड़ीआ पासहु चितवीआहा ॥
    There are houses, mansions and tall buildings, painted on all sides;
    ढठीआ कमि न आवन्ही विचहु सखणीआहा ॥२॥
    But they are empty within, and they crumble like useless ruins. ||2||
    बगा बगे कपड़े तीरथ मंझि वसंन्हि ॥
    The herons in their white feathers dwell in the sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    घुटि घुटि जीआ खावणे बगे ना कहीअन्हि ॥३॥
    They tear apart and eat the living beings, and so they are not called white. ||3||
    सिमल रुखु सरीरु मै मैजन देखि भुलंन्हि ॥
    My body is like the simmal tree; seeing me, other people are fooled.
    से फल कमि न आवन्ही ते गुण मै तनि हंन्हि ॥४॥
    Its fruits are useless - just like the qualities of my body. ||4||
    अंधुलै भारु उठाइआ डूगर वाट बहुतु ॥
    The blind man is carrying such a heavy load, and his journey through the mountains is so long.
    अखी लोड़ी ना लहा हउ चड़ि लंघा कितु ॥५॥
    My eyes can see, but I cannot find the Way. How can I climb up and cross over the mountain? ||5||
    चाकरीआ चंगिआईआ अवर सिआणप कितु ॥
    What good does it do to serve, and be good, and be clever?
    नानक नामु समालि तूं बधा छुटहि जितु ॥६॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and you shall be released from bondage. ||6||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3194 on: March 05, 2022, 12:45:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.03.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 673

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    पानी पखा पीसउ संत आगै गुण गोविंद जसु गाई ॥
    I carry the water, wave the fan, and grind the corn for the Saints; I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    सासि सासि मनु नामु सम्हारै इहु बिस्राम निधि पाई ॥१॥
    With each and every breath, my mind remembers the Naam, the Name of the Lord; in this way, it finds the treasure of peace. ||1||
    तुम्ह करहु दइआ मेरे साई ॥
    Have pity on me, O my Lord and Master.
    ऐसी मति दीजै मेरे ठाकुर सदा सदा तुधु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Bless me with such understanding, O my Lord and Master, that I may forever and ever meditate on You. ||1||Pause||
    तुम्हरी क्रिपा ते मोहु मानु छूटै बिनसि जाइ भरमाई ॥
    By Your Grace, emotional attachment and egotism are eradicated, and doubt is dispelled.
    अनद रूपु रविओ सभ मधे जत कत पेखउ जाई ॥२॥
    The Lord, the embodiment of bliss, is pervading and permeating in all; wherever I go, there I see Him. ||2||
    तुम्ह दइआल किरपाल क्रिपा निधि पतित पावन गोसाई ॥
    You are kind and compassionate, the treasure of mercy, the Purifier of sinners, Lord of the world.
    कोटि सूख आनंद राज पाए मुख ते निमख बुलाई ॥३॥
    I obtain millions of joys, comforts and kingdoms, if You inspire me to chant Your Name with my mouth, even for an instant. ||3||
    जाप ताप भगति सा पूरी जो प्रभ कै मनि भाई ॥
    That alone is perfect chanting, meditation, penance and devotional worship service, which is pleasing to God's Mind.
    नामु जपत त्रिसना सभ बुझी है नानक त्रिपति अघाई ॥४॥१०॥
    Chanting the Naam, all thirst and desire is satisfied; Nanak is satisfied and fulfilled. ||4||10||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments