Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591727 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3225 on: November 14, 2022, 11:07:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.11.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 646

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सेखा चउचकिआ चउवाइआ एहु मनु इकतु घरि आणि ॥
    O Shaykh, you wander in the four directions, blown by the four winds; bring your mind back to the home of the One Lord.
    एहड़ तेहड़ छडि तू गुर का सबदु पछाणु ॥
    Renounce your petty arguments, and realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    सतिगुर अगै ढहि पउ सभु किछु जाणै जाणु ॥
    Bow in humble respect before the True Guru; He is the Knower who knows everything.
    आसा मनसा जलाइ तू होइ रहु मिहमाणु ॥
    Burn away your hopes and desires, and live like a guest in this world.
    सतिगुर कै भाणै भी चलहि ता दरगह पावहि माणु ॥
    If you walk in harmony with the True Guru's Will, then you shall be honored in the Court of the Lord.
    नानक जि नामु न चेतनी तिन धिगु पैनणु धिगु खाणु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who do not contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord - cursed are their clothes, and cursed is their food. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    हरि गुण तोटि न आवई कीमति कहणु न जाइ ॥
    There is no end to the Lord's Glorious Praises; His worth cannot be described.
    नानक गुरमुखि हरि गुण रवहि गुण महि रहै समाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord; they are absorbed in His Glorious Virtues. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि चोली देह सवारी कढि पैधी भगति करि ॥
    The Lord has adorned the coat of the body; He has embroidered it with devotional worship.
    हरि पाटु लगा अधिकाई बहु बहु बिधि भाति करि ॥
    The Lord has woven His silk into it, in so many ways and fashions.
    कोई बूझै बूझणहारा अंतरि बिबेकु करि ॥
    How rare is that man of understanding, who understands, and deliberates within.
    सो बूझै एहु बिबेकु जिसु बुझाए आपि हरि ॥
    He alone understands these deliberations, whom the Lord Himself inspires to understand.
    जनु नानकु कहै विचारा गुरमुखि हरि सति हरि ॥११॥
    Poor servant Nanak speaks: the Gurmukhs know the Lord, the Lord is True. ||11||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3226 on: November 15, 2022, 07:14:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.11.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 617

सोरठि महला ५ घरु २ दुपदे
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    सगल बनसपति महि बैसंतरु सगल दूध महि घीआ ॥
    Fire is contained in all firewood, and butter is contained in all milk.
    ऊच नीच महि जोति समाणी घटि घटि माधउ जीआ ॥१॥
    God's Light is contained in the high and the low; the Lord is in the hearts of all beings. ||1||
    संतहु घटि घटि रहिआ समाहिओ ॥
    O Saints, He is pervading and permeating each and every heart.
    पूरन पूरि रहिओ सरब महि जलि थलि रमईआ आहिओ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Lord is completely permeating everyone, everywhere; He is diffused in the water and the land. ||1||Pause||
    गुण निधान नानकु जसु गावै सतिगुरि भरमु चुकाइओ ॥
    Nanak sings the Praises of the Lord, the treasure of excellence; the True Guru has dispelled his doubt.
    सरब निवासी सदा अलेपा सभ महि रहिआ समाइओ ॥२॥१॥२९॥
    The Lord is pervading everywhere, permeating all, and yet, He is unattached from all. ||2||1||29||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3227 on: November 16, 2022, 08:32:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.11.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 733

सूही महला ४ घरु ६
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नीच जाति हरि जपतिआ उतम पदवी पाइ ॥
    When someone of low social class chants the Lord's Name, he obtains the state of highest dignity.
    पूछहु बिदर दासी सुतै किसनु उतरिआ घरि जिसु जाइ ॥१॥
    Go and ask Bidar, the son of a maid; Krishna himself stayed in his house. ||1||
    हरि की अकथ कथा सुनहु जन भाई जितु सहसा दूख भूख सभ लहि जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Listen, O humble Siblings of Destiny, to the Unspoken Speech of the Lord; it removes all anxiety, pain and hunger. ||1||Pause||
    रविदासु चमारु उसतति करे हरि कीरति निमख इक गाइ ॥
    Ravi Daas, the leather-worker, praised the Lord, and sang the Kirtan of His Praises each and every instant.
    पतित जाति उतमु भइआ चारि वरन पए पगि आइ ॥२॥
    Although he was of low social status, he was exalted and elevated, and people of all four castes came and bowed at his feet. ||2||
    नामदेअ प्रीति लगी हरि सेती लोकु छीपा कहै बुलाइ ॥
    Naam Dayv loved the Lord; the people called him a fabric dyer.
    खत्री ब्राहमण पिठि दे छोडे हरि नामदेउ लीआ मुखि लाइ ॥३॥
    The Lord turned His back on the high-class Kh'shaatriyas and Brahmins, and showed His face to Naam Dayv. ||3||
    जितने भगत हरि सेवका मुखि अठसठि तीरथ तिन तिलकु कढाइ ॥
    All of the devotees and servants of the Lord have the tilak, the ceremonial mark, applied to their foreheads at the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ अनदिनु परसे जे क्रिपा करे हरि राइ ॥४॥१॥८॥
    Servant Nanak shall touch their feet night and day, if the Lord, the King, grants His Grace. ||4||1||8||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3228 on: November 17, 2022, 11:18:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.11.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 648

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    नानक नावहु घुथिआ हलतु पलतु सभु जाइ ॥
    O Nanak, forsaking the Name, he loses everything, in this world and the next.
    जपु तपु संजमु सभु हिरि लइआ मुठी दूजै भाइ ॥
    Chanting, deep meditation and austere self-disciplined practices are all wasted; he is deceived by the love of duality.
    जम दरि बधे मारीअहि बहुती मिलै सजाइ ॥१॥
    He is bound and gagged at the door of the Messenger of Death. He is beaten, and receives terrible punishment. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    संता नालि वैरु कमावदे दुसटा नालि मोहु पिआरु ॥
    They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.
    अगै पिछै सुखु नही मरि जमहि वारो वार ॥
    They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.
    त्रिसना कदे न बुझई दुबिधा होइ खुआरु ॥
    Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.
    मुह काले तिना निंदका तितु सचै दरबारि ॥
    The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ ना उरवारि न पारि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे से हरि हरि नामि रते मन माही ॥
    Those who meditate on the Lord's Name are imbued with the Name of the Lord Har, Har, in their minds.
    जिना मनि चिति इकु अराधिआ तिना इकस बिनु दूजा को नाही ॥
    For those who worship the One Lord in their conscious minds, there is no other than the One Lord.
    सेई पुरख हरि सेवदे जिन धुरि मसतकि लेखु लिखाही ॥
    They alone serve the Lord, upon whose foreheads such pre-ordained destiny is written.
    हरि के गुण नित गावदे हरि गुण गाइ गुणी समझाही ॥
    They continually sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and singing the Glories of the Glorious Lord, they are uplifted.
    वडिआई वडी गुरमुखा गुर पूरै हरि नामि समाही ॥१७॥
    Great is the greatness of the Gurmukhs, who, through the Perfect Guru, remain absorbed in the Lord's Name. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3229 on: November 18, 2022, 07:15:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.11.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 694

धनासरी भगत रविदास जी की
    Dhanaasaree, Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हम सरि दीनु दइआलु न तुम सरि अब पतीआरु किआ कीजै ॥
    There is none as forlorn as I am, and none as Compassionate as You; what need is there to test us now?
    बचनी तोर मोर मनु मानै जन कउ पूरनु दीजै ॥१॥
    May my mind surrender to Your Word; please, bless Your humble servant with this perfection. ||1||
    हउ बलि बलि जाउ रमईआ कारने ॥
    I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Lord.
    कारन कवन अबोल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, why are You silent? ||Pause||
    बहुत जनम बिछुरे थे माधउ इहु जनमु तुम्हारे लेखे ॥
    For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.
    कहि रविदास आस लगि जीवउ चिर भइओ दरसनु देखे ॥२॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas: placing my hopes in You, I live; it is so long since I have gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||2||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3230 on: November 19, 2022, 11:31:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.11.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 721

तिलंग महला १ घरु ३
    Tilang, First Mehl, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    इहु तनु माइआ पाहिआ पिआरे लीतड़ा लबि रंगाए ॥
    This body fabric is conditioned by Maya, O beloved; this cloth is dyed in greed.
    मेरै कंत न भावै चोलड़ा पिआरे किउ धन सेजै जाए ॥१॥
    My Husband Lord is not pleased by these clothes, O Beloved; how can the soul-bride go to His bed? ||1||
    हंउ कुरबानै जाउ मिहरवाना हंउ कुरबानै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice, O Dear Merciful Lord; I am a sacrifice to You.
    हंउ कुरबानै जाउ तिना कै लैनि जो तेरा नाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who take to Your Name.
    लैनि जो तेरा नाउ तिना कै हंउ सद कुरबानै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unto those who take to Your Name, I am forever a sacrifice. ||1||Pause||
    काइआ रंङणि जे थीऐ पिआरे पाईऐ नाउ मजीठ ॥
    If the body becomes the dyer's vat, O Beloved, and the Name is placed within it as the dye,
    रंङण वाला जे रंङै साहिबु ऐसा रंगु न डीठ ॥२॥
    And if the Dyer who dyes this cloth is the Lord Master - O, such a color has never been seen before! ||2||
    जिन के चोले रतड़े पिआरे कंतु तिना कै पासि ॥
    Those whose shawls are so dyed, O Beloved, their Husband Lord is always with them.
    धूड़ि तिना की जे मिलै जी कहु नानक की अरदासि ॥३॥
    Bless me with the dust of those humble beings, O Dear Lord. Says Nanak, this is my prayer. ||3||
    आपे साजे आपे रंगे आपे नदरि करेइ ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself imbues us. He Himself bestows His Glance of Grace.
    नानक कामणि कंतै भावै आपे ही रावेइ ॥४॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, if the soul-bride becomes pleasing to her Husband Lord, He Himself enjoys her. ||4||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3231 on: November 20, 2022, 06:26:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.11.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 652

सलोकु मः ४ ॥
    Shalok, Fourth Mehl:
    अंतरि अगिआनु भई मति मधिम सतिगुर की परतीति नाही ॥
    He has spiritual ignorance within, and his intellect is dull and dim; he does not place his faith in the True Guru.
    अंदरि कपटु सभु कपटो करि जाणै कपटे खपहि खपाही ॥
    He has deceit within himself, and so he sees deception in all others; through his deceptions, he is totally ruined.
    सतिगुर का भाणा चिति न आवै आपणै सुआइ फिराही ॥
    The True Guru's Will does not enter into his consciousness, and so he wanders around, pursuing his own interests.
    किरपा करे जे आपणी ता नानक सबदि समाही ॥१॥
    If He grants His Grace, then Nanak is absorbed into the Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ४ ॥
    Fourth Mehl:
    मनमुख माइआ मोहि विआपे दूजै भाइ मनूआ थिरु नाहि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; in the love of duality, their minds are unsteady.
    अनदिनु जलत रहहि दिनु राती हउमै खपहि खपाहि ॥
    Night and day, they are burning; day and night, they are totally ruined by their egotism.
    अंतरि लोभु महा गुबारा तिन कै निकटि न कोई जाहि ॥
    Within them, is the total pitch darkness of greed, and no one even approaches them.
    ओइ आपि दुखी सुखु कबहू न पावहि जनमि मरहि मरि जाहि ॥
    They themselves are miserable, and they never find peace; they are born, only to die, and die again.
    नानक बखसि लए प्रभु साचा जि गुर चरनी चितु लाहि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord God forgives those, who focus their consciousness on the Guru's feet. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    संत भगत परवाणु जो प्रभि भाइआ ॥
    That Saint, that devotee, is acceptable, who is loved by God.
    सेई बिचखण जंत जिनी हरि धिआइआ ॥
    Those beings are wise, who meditate on the Lord.
    अम्रितु नामु निधानु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    They eat the food, the treasure of the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    संत जना की धूरि मसतकि लाइआ ॥
    They apply the dust of the feet of the Saints to their foreheads.
    नानक भए पुनीत हरि तीरथि नाइआ ॥२६॥
    O Nanak, they are purified, bathing in the sacred shrine of the Lord. ||26||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3232 on: November 20, 2022, 06:33:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.11.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 688

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3233 on: November 22, 2022, 08:27:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.11.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 670

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3234 on: November 26, 2022, 11:56:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.11.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 633

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    इह जगि मीतु न देखिओ कोई ॥
    In this world, I have not found any true friend.
    सगल जगतु अपनै सुखि लागिओ दुख मै संगि न होई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The whole world is attached to its own pleasures, and when trouble comes, no one is with you. ||1||Pause||
    दारा मीत पूत सनबंधी सगरे धन सिउ लागे ॥
    Wives, friends, children and relatives - all are attached to wealth.
    जब ही निरधन देखिओ नर कउ संगु छाडि सभ भागे ॥१॥
    When they see a poor man, they all forsake his company and run away. ||1||
    कहंउ कहा यिआ मन बउरे कउ इन सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    So what should I say to this crazy mind, which is affectionately attached to them?
    दीना नाथ सकल भै भंजन जसु ता को बिसराइओ ॥२॥
    The Lord is the Master of the meek, the Destroyer of all fears, and I have forgotten to praise Him. ||2||
    सुआन पूछ जिउ भइओ न सूधउ बहुतु जतनु मै कीनउ ॥
    Like a dog's tail, which will never straighten out, the mind will not change, no matter how many things are tried.
    नानक लाज बिरद की राखहु नामु तुहारउ लीनउ ॥३॥९॥
    Says Nanak, please, Lord, uphold the honor of Your innate nature; I chant Your Name. ||3||9||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3235 on: November 26, 2022, 12:01:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.11.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3236 on: November 26, 2022, 12:04:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.11.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 685

धनासरी महला १ घरु २ असटपदीआ
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl, Second House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    गुरु सागरु रतनी भरपूरे ॥
    The Guru is the ocean, filled with pearls.
    अम्रितु संत चुगहि नही दूरे ॥
    The Saints gather in the Ambrosial Nectar; they do not go far away from there.
    हरि रसु चोग चुगहि प्रभ भावै ॥
    They taste the subtle essence of the Lord; they are loved by God.
    सरवर महि हंसु प्रानपति पावै ॥१॥
    Within this pool, the swans find their Lord, the Lord of their souls. ||1||
    किआ बगु बपुड़ा छपड़ी नाइ ॥
    What can the poor crane accomplish by bathing in the mud puddle?
    कीचड़ि डूबै मैलु न जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It sinks into the mire, and its filth is not washed away. ||1||Pause||
    रखि रखि चरन धरे वीचारी ॥
    After careful deliberation, the thoughtful person takes a step.
    दुबिधा छोडि भए निरंकारी ॥
    Forsaking duality, he becomes a devotee of the Formless Lord.
    मुकति पदारथु हरि रस चाखे ॥
    He obtains the treasure of liberation, and enjoys the sublime essence of the Lord.
    आवण जाण रहे गुरि राखे ॥२॥
    His comings and goings end, and the Guru protects him. ||2||
    सरवर हंसा छोडि न जाइ ॥
    The swan do not leave this pool.
    प्रेम भगति करि सहजि समाइ ॥
    In loving devotional worship, they merge in the Celestial Lord.
    सरवर महि हंसु हंस महि सागरु ॥
    The swans are in the pool, and the pool is in the swans.
    अकथ कथा गुर बचनी आदरु ॥३॥
    They speak the Unspoken Speech, and they honor and revere the Guru's Word. ||3||
    सुंन मंडल इकु जोगी बैसे ॥
    The Yogi, the Primal Lord, sits within the celestial sphere of deepest Samaadhi.
    नारि न पुरखु कहहु कोऊ कैसे ॥
    He is not male, and He is not female; how can anyone describe Him?
    त्रिभवण जोति रहे लिव लाई ॥
    The three worlds continue to center their attention on His Light.
    सुरि नर नाथ सचे सरणाई ॥४॥
    The silent sages and the Yogic masters seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||4||
    आनंद मूलु अनाथ अधारी ॥
    The Lord is the source of bliss, the support of the helpless.
    गुरमुखि भगति सहजि बीचारी ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship and contemplate the Celestial Lord.
    भगति वछल भै काटणहारे ॥
    God is the Lover of His devotees, the Destroyer of fear.
    हउमै मारि मिले पगु धारे ॥५॥
    Subduing ego, one meets the Lord, and places his feet on the Path. ||5||
    अनिक जतन करि कालु संताए ॥
    He makes many efforts, but still, the Messenger of Death tortures him.
    मरणु लिखाइ मंडल महि आए ॥
    Destined only to die, he comes into the world.
    जनमु पदारथु दुबिधा खोवै ॥
    He wastes this precious human life through duality.
    आपु न चीनसि भ्रमि भ्रमि रोवै ॥६॥
    He does not know his own self, and trapped by doubts, he cries out in pain. ||6||
    कहतउ पड़तउ सुणतउ एक ॥
    Speak, read and hear of the One Lord.
    धीरज धरमु धरणीधर टेक ॥
    The Support of the earth shall bless you with courage, righteousness and protection.
    जतु सतु संजमु रिदै समाए ॥
    Chastity, purity and self-restraint are infused into the heart,
    चउथे पद कउ जे मनु पतीआए ॥७॥
    When one centers his mind in the fourth state. ||7||
    साचे निरमल मैलु न लागै ॥
    They are immaculate and true, and filth does not stick to them.
    गुर कै सबदि भरम भउ भागै ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, their doubt and fear depart.
    सूरति मूरति आदि अनूपु ॥
    The form and personality of the Primal Lord are incomparably beautiful.
    नानकु जाचै साचु सरूपु ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak begs for the Lord, the Embodiment of Truth. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3237 on: November 26, 2022, 12:08:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 26.11.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 560

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    रसना हरि सादि लगी सहजि सुभाइ ॥
    My tongue is intuitively attracted to the taste of the Lord.
    मनु त्रिपतिआ हरि नामु धिआइ ॥१॥
    My mind is satisfied, meditating on the Name of the Lord. ||1||
    सदा सुखु साचै सबदि वीचारी ॥
    Lasting peace is obtained, contemplating the Shabad, the True Word of God.
    आपणे सतगुर विटहु सदा बलिहारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to my True Guru. ||1||Pause||
    अखी संतोखीआ एक लिव लाइ ॥
    My eyes are content, lovingly focused on the One Lord.
    मनु संतोखिआ दूजा भाउ गवाइ ॥२॥
    My mind is content, having forsaken the love of duality. ||2||
    देह सरीरि सुखु होवै सबदि हरि नाइ ॥
    The frame of my body is at peace, through the Shabad, and the Name of the Lord.
    नामु परमलु हिरदै रहिआ समाइ ॥३॥
    The fragrance of the Naam permeates my heart. ||3||
    नानक मसतकि जिसु वडभागु ॥
    O Nanak, one who has such great destiny written upon his forehead,
    गुर की बाणी सहज बैरागु ॥४॥७॥
    Through the Bani of the Guru's Word, easily and intuitively becomes free of desire. ||4||7||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3238 on: November 27, 2022, 03:41:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 27.11.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 584

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    इहु सरीरु जजरी है इस नो जरु पहुचै आए ॥
    This body is frail; old age is overtaking it.
    गुरि राखे से उबरे होरु मरि जमै आवै जाए ॥
    Those who are protected by the Guru are saved, while others die, to be reincarnated; they continue coming and going.
    होरि मरि जमहि आवहि जावहि अंति गए पछुतावहि बिनु नावै सुखु न होई ॥
    Others die, to be reincarnated; they continue coming and going, and in the end, they depart regretfully. Without the Name, there is no peace.
    ऐथै कमावै सो फलु पावै मनमुखि है पति खोई ॥
    As one acts here, so does he obtain his rewards; the self-willed manmukh loses his honor.
    जम पुरि घोर अंधारु महा गुबारु ना तिथै भैण न भाई ॥
    In the City of Death, there is pitch darkness, and huge clouds of dust; neither sister nor brother is there.
    इहु सरीरु जजरी है इस नो जरु पहुचै आई ॥१॥
    This body is frail; old age is overtaking it. ||1||
    काइआ कंचनु तां थीऐ जां सतिगुरु लए मिलाए ॥
    The body becomes like gold, when the True Guru unites one with Himself.
    भ्रमु माइआ विचहु कटीऐ सचड़ै नामि समाए ॥
    Doubt and Maya have been removed from within me, and I am merged in the Naam, the True Name of the Lord.
    सचै नामि समाए हरि गुण गाए मिलि प्रीतम सुखु पाए ॥
    Merged in the True Name of the Lord, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord; meeting my Beloved, I have found peace.
    सदा अनंदि रहै दिनु राती विचहु हंउमै जाए ॥
    I am in constant bliss, day and night; egotism has been dispelled from within me.
    जिनी पुरखी हरि नामि चितु लाइआ तिन कै हंउ लागउ पाए ॥
    I fall at the feet of those who enshrine the Naam within their consciousness.
    कांइआ कंचनु तां थीऐ जा सतिगुरु लए मिलाए ॥२॥
    The body becomes like gold, when the True Guru unites one with Himself. ||2||
    सो सचा सचु सलाहीऐ जे सतिगुरु देइ बुझाए ॥
    We truly praise the True Lord, when the True Guru imparts understanding.
    बिनु सतिगुर भरमि भुलाणीआ किआ मुहु देसनि आगै जाए ॥
    Without the True Guru, they are deluded by doubt; going to the world hereafter, what face will they display?
    किआ देनि मुहु जाए अवगुणि पछुताए दुखो दुखु कमाए ॥
    What face will they show, when they go there? They will regret and repent for their sins; their actions will bring them only pain and suffering.
    नामि रतीआ से रंगि चलूला पिर कै अंकि समाए ॥
    Those who are imbued with the Naam are dyed in the deep crimson color of the Lord's Love; they merge into the Being of their Husband Lord.
    तिसु जेवडु अवरु न सूझई किसु आगै कहीऐ जाए ॥
    I can conceive of no other as great as the Lord; unto whom should I go and speak?
    सो सचा सचु सलाहीऐ जे सतिगुरु देइ बुझाए ॥३॥
    We truly praise the True Lord, when the True Guru imparts understanding. ||3||
    जिनी सचड़ा सचु सलाहिआ हंउ तिन लागउ पाए ॥
    I fall at the feet of those who praise the Truest of the True.
    से जन सचे निरमले तिन मिलिआ मलु सभ जाए ॥
    Those humble beings are true, and immaculately pure; meeting them, all filth is washed off.
    तिन मिलिआ मलु सभ जाए सचै सरि नाए सचै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    Meeting them, all filth is washed off; bathing in the Pool of Truth, one becomes truthful, with intuitive ease.
    नामु निरंजनु अगमु अगोचरु सतिगुरि दीआ बुझाए ॥
    The True Guru has given me the realization of the Naam, the Immaculate Name of the Lord, the unfathomable, the imperceptible.
    अनदिनु भगति करहि रंगि राते नानक सचि समाए ॥
    Those who perform devotional worship to the Lord night and day, are imbued with His Love; O Nanak, they are absorbed in the True Lord.
    जिनी सचड़ा सचु धिआइआ हंउ तिन कै लागउ पाए ॥४॥४॥
    I fall at the feet of those who meditate on the Truest of the True. ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3239 on: December 04, 2022, 08:37:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 28.11.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 666

धनासरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जो हरि सेवहि संत भगत तिन के सभि पाप निवारी ॥
    Those Saints and devotees who serve the Lord have all their sins washed away.
    हम ऊपरि किरपा करि सुआमी रखु संगति तुम जु पिआरी ॥१॥
    Have Mercy on me, O Lord and Master, and keep me in the Sangat, the Congregation that You love. ||1||
    हरि गुण कहि न सकउ बनवारी ॥
    I cannot even speak the Praises of the Lord, the Gardener of the world.
    हम पापी पाथर नीरि डुबत करि किरपा पाखण हम तारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    We are sinners, sinking like stones in water; grant Your Grace, and carry us stones across. ||Pause||
    जनम जनम के लागे बिखु मोरचा लगि संगति साध सवारी ॥
    The rust of poison and corruption from countless incarnations sticks to us; joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, it is cleaned away.
    जिउ कंचनु बैसंतरि ताइओ मलु काटी कटित उतारी ॥२॥
    It is just like gold, which is heated in the fire, to remove the impurities from it. ||2||
    हरि हरि जपनु जपउ दिनु राती जपि हरि हरि हरि उरि धारी ॥
    I chant the chant of the Name of the Lord, day and night; I chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, and enshrine it within my heart.
    हरि हरि हरि अउखधु जगि पूरा जपि हरि हरि हउमै मारी ॥३॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, is the most perfect medicine in this world; chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, I have conquered my ego. ||3||
    हरि हरि अगम अगाधि बोधि अपर्मपर पुरख अपारी ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is unapproachable, of unfathomable wisdom, unlimited, all-powerful and infinite.
    जन कउ क्रिपा करहु जगजीवन जन नानक पैज सवारी ॥४॥१॥
    Show Mercy to Your humble servant, O Life of the world, and save the honor of servant Nanak. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments