Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 592121 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3255 on: December 20, 2022, 08:35:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.12.22. Day: Wednesday, Ang: 754

सूही महला ३ ॥
    Soohee, Third Mehl:
    काइआ कामणि अति सुआल्हिउ पिरु वसै जिसु नाले ॥
    The body-bride is very beautiful; she dwells with her Husband Lord.
    पिर सचे ते सदा सुहागणि गुर का सबदु सम्हाले ॥
    She becomes the happy soul-bride of her True Husband Lord, contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    हरि की भगति सदा रंगि राता हउमै विचहु जाले ॥१॥
    The Lord's devotee is forever attuned to the Lord's Love; her ego is burnt away from within. ||1||
    वाहु वाहु पूरे गुर की बाणी ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Blessed, blessed is the Word of the Perfect Guru's Bani.
    पूरे गुर ते उपजी साचि समाणी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It wells up and springs forth from the Perfect Guru, and merges into Truth. ||1||Pause||
    काइआ अंदरि सभु किछु वसै खंड मंडल पाताला ॥
    Everything is within the Lord - the continents, worlds and nether regions.
    काइआ अंदरि जगजीवन दाता वसै सभना करे प्रतिपाला ॥
    The Life of the World, the Great Giver, dwells within the body; He is the Cherisher of all.
    काइआ कामणि सदा सुहेली गुरमुखि नामु सम्हाला ॥२॥
    The body-bride is eternally beautiful; the Gurmukh contemplates the Naam. ||2||
    काइआ अंदरि आपे वसै अलखु न लखिआ जाई ॥
    The Lord Himself dwells within the body; He is invisible and cannot be seen.
    मनमुखु मुगधु बूझै नाही बाहरि भालणि जाई ॥
    The foolish self-willed manmukh does not understand; he goes out searching for the Lord externally.
    सतिगुरु सेवे सदा सुखु पाए सतिगुरि अलखु दिता लखाई ॥३॥
    One who serves the True Guru is always at peace; the True Guru has shown me the Invisible Lord. ||3||
    काइआ अंदरि रतन पदारथ भगति भरे भंडारा ॥
    Within the body there are jewels and precious treasures, the over-flowing treasure of devotion.
    इसु काइआ अंदरि नउ खंड प्रिथमी हाट पटण बाजारा ॥
    Within this body are the nine continents of the earth, its markets, cities and streets.
    इसु काइआ अंदरि नामु नउ निधि पाईऐ गुर कै सबदि वीचारा ॥४॥
    Within this body are the nine treasures of the Naam; contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it is obtained. ||4||
    काइआ अंदरि तोलि तुलावै आपे तोलणहारा ॥
    Within the body, the Lord estimates the weight; He Himself is the weigher.
    इहु मनु रतनु जवाहर माणकु तिस का मोलु अफारा ॥
    This mind is the jewel, the gem, the diamond; it is absolutely priceless.
    मोलि कित ही नामु पाईऐ नाही नामु पाईऐ गुर बीचारा ॥५॥
    The Naam, the Name of the Lord, cannot be purchased at any price; the Naam is obtained by contemplating the Guru. ||5||
    गुरमुखि होवै सु काइआ खोजै होर सभ भरमि भुलाई ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh searches this body; all others just wander around in confusion.
    जिस नो देइ सोई जनु पावै होर किआ को करे चतुराई ॥
    That humble being alone obtains it, unto whom the Lord bestows it. What other clever tricks can anyone try?
    काइआ अंदरि भउ भाउ वसै गुर परसादी पाई ॥६॥
    Within the body, the Fear of God and Love for Him abides; by Guru's Grace, they are obtained. ||6||
    काइआ अंदरि ब्रहमा बिसनु महेसा सभ ओपति जितु संसारा ॥
    Within the body, are Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, from whom the whole world emanated.
    सचै आपणा खेलु रचाइआ आवा गउणु पासारा ॥
    The True Lord has staged and contrived His own play; the expanse of the Universe comes and goes.
    पूरै सतिगुरि आपि दिखाइआ सचि नामि निसतारा ॥७॥
    The Perfect True Guru Himself has made it clear, that emancipation comes through the True Name. ||7||
    सा काइआ जो सतिगुरु सेवै सचै आपि सवारी ॥
    That body, which serves the True Guru, is embellished by the True Lord Himself.
    विणु नावै दरि ढोई नाही ता जमु करे खुआरी ॥
    Without the Name, the mortal finds no place of rest in the Court of the Lord; he shall be tortured by the Messenger of Death.
    नानक सचु वडिआई पाए जिस नो हरि किरपा धारी ॥८॥२॥
    O Nanak, true glory is bestowed, when the Lord showers His Mercy. ||8||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3256 on: December 20, 2022, 08:37:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.12.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 636

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3257 on: December 20, 2022, 08:40:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.12.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 647

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    परथाइ साखी महा पुरख बोलदे साझी सगल जहानै ॥
    Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but the whole world shares in them.
    गुरमुखि होइ सु भउ करे आपणा आपु पछाणै ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh knows the Fear of God, and realizes his own self.
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ता मन ही ते मनु मानै ॥
    If, by Guru's Grace, one remains dead while yet alive, the mind becomes content in itself.
    जिन कउ मन की परतीति नाही नानक से किआ कथहि गिआनै ॥१॥
    Those who have no faith in their own minds, O Nanak - how can they speak of spiritual wisdom? ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    गुरमुखि चितु न लाइओ अंति दुखु पहुता आइ ॥
    Those who do not focus their consciousness on the Lord, as Gurmukh, suffer pain and grief in the end.
    अंदरहु बाहरहु अंधिआं सुधि न काई पाइ ॥
    They are blind, inwardly and outwardly, and they do not understand anything.
    पंडित तिन की बरकती सभु जगतु खाइ जो रते हरि नाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, the whole world is fed for the sake of those who are attuned to the Lord's Name.
    जिन गुर कै सबदि सलाहिआ हरि सिउ रहे समाइ ॥
    Those who praise the Word of the Guru's Shabad, remain blended with the Lord.
    पंडित दूजै भाइ बरकति न होवई ना धनु पलै पाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, no one is satisfied, and no one finds true wealth through the love of duality.
    पड़ि थके संतोखु न आइओ अनदिनु जलत विहाइ ॥
    They have grown weary of reading scriptures, but still, they do not find contentment, and they pass their lives burning, night and day.
    कूक पूकार न चुकई ना संसा विचहु जाइ ॥
    Their cries and complaints never end, and doubt does not depart from within them.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ मुहि कालै उठि जाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they rise up and depart with blackened faces. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि सजण मेलि पिआरे मिलि पंथु दसाई ॥
    O Beloved, lead me to meet my True Friend; meeting with Him, I shall ask Him to show me the Path.
    जो हरि दसे मितु तिसु हउ बलि जाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to that Friend, who shows it to me.
    गुण साझी तिन सिउ करी हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    I share His Virtues with Him, and meditate on the Lord's Name.
    हरि सेवी पिआरा नित सेवि हरि सुखु पाई ॥
    I serve my Beloved Lord forever; serving the Lord, I have found peace.
    बलिहारी सतिगुर तिसु जिनि सोझी पाई ॥१२॥
    I am a sacrifice to the True Guru, who has imparted this understanding to me. ||12||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3258 on: December 20, 2022, 08:44:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.12.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 688

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3259 on: December 20, 2022, 08:46:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.12.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 807

बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:
    सहज समाधि अनंद सूख पूरे गुरि दीन ॥
    The Perfect Guru has blessed me with celestial Samaadhi, bliss and peace.
    सदा सहाई संगि प्रभ अम्रित गुण चीन ॥ रहाउ ॥
    God is always my Helper and Companion; I contemplate His Ambrosial Virtues. ||Pause||
    जै जै कारु जगत्र महि लोचहि सभि जीआ ॥
    Triumphant cheers greet me all across the world, and all beings yearn for me.
    सुप्रसंन भए सतिगुर प्रभू कछु बिघनु न थीआ ॥१॥
    The True Guru and God are totally pleased with me; no obstacle blocks my way. ||1||
    जा का अंगु दइआल प्रभ ता के सभ दास ॥
    One who has the Merciful Lord God on his side - everyone becomes his slave.
    सदा सदा वडिआईआ नानक गुर पासि ॥२॥१२॥३०॥
    Forever and ever, O Nanak, glorious greatness rests with the Guru. ||2||12||30||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3260 on: December 20, 2022, 08:57:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.12.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 837

बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:
    प्रभ जनम मरन निवारि ॥
    God, please release me from birth and death.
    हारि परिओ दुआरि ॥
    I have grown weary, and collapsed at Your door.
    गहि चरन साधू संग ॥
    I grasp Your Feet, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    मन मिसट हरि हरि रंग ॥
    The Love of the Lord, Har, Har, is sweet to my mind.
    करि दइआ लेहु लड़ि लाइ ॥
    Be Merciful, and attach me to the hem of Your robe.
    नानका नामु धिआइ ॥१॥
    Nanak meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||
    दीना नाथ दइआल मेरे सुआमी दीना नाथ दइआल ॥
    O Merciful Master of the meek, You are my Lord and Master, O Merciful Master of the meek.
    जाचउ संत रवाल ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I yearn for the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||1||Pause||
    संसारु बिखिआ कूप ॥
    The world is a pit of poison,
    तम अगिआन मोहत घूप ॥
    Filled with the utter darkness of ignorance and emotional attachment.
    गहि भुजा प्रभ जी लेहु ॥
    Please take my hand, and save me, Dear God.
    हरि नामु अपुना देहु ॥
    Please bless me with Your Name, Lord.
    प्रभ तुझ बिना नही ठाउ ॥
    Without You, God, I have no place at all.
    नानका बलि बलि जाउ ॥२॥
    Nanak is a sacrifice, a sacrifice to You. ||2||
    लोभि मोहि बाधी देह ॥
    The human body is in the grip of greed and attachment.
    बिनु भजन होवत खेह ॥
    Without meditating and vibrating upon the Lord, it is reduced to ashes.
    जमदूत महा भइआन ॥
    The Messenger of Death is dreadful and horrible.
    चित गुपत करमहि जान ॥
    The recording scribes of the conscious and the unconscious, Chitr and Gupt, know all actions and karma.
    दिनु रैनि साखि सुनाइ ॥
    Day and night, they bear witness.
    नानका हरि सरनाइ ॥३॥
    Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Lord. ||3||
    भै भंजना मुरारि ॥
    O Lord, Destroyer of fear and egotism,
    करि दइआ पतित उधारि ॥
    Be merciful, and save the sinners.
    मेरे दोख गने न जाहि ॥
    My sins cannot even be counted.
    हरि बिना कतहि समाहि ॥
    Without the Lord, who can hide them?
    गहि ओट चितवी नाथ ॥
    I thought of Your Support, and seized it, O my Lord and Master.
    नानका दे रखु हाथ ॥४॥
    Please, give Nanak Your hand and save him, Lord! ||4||
    हरि गुण निधे गोपाल ॥
    The Lord, the treasure of virtue, the Lord of the world,
    सरब घट प्रतिपाल ॥
    Cherishes and and sustains every heart.
    मनि प्रीति दरसन पिआस ॥
    My mind is thirsty for Your Love, and the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan.
    गोबिंद पूरन आस ॥
    O Lord of the Universe, please fulfill my hopes.
    इक निमख रहनु न जाइ ॥
    I cannot survive, even for an instant.
    वड भागि नानक पाइ ॥५॥
    By great good fortune, Nanak has found the Lord. ||5||
    प्रभ तुझ बिना नही होर ॥
    Without You, God, there is no other at all.
    मनि प्रीति चंद चकोर ॥
    My mind loves You, as the partridge loves the moon,
    जिउ मीन जल सिउ हेतु ॥
    As the fish loves the water,
    अलि कमल भिंनु न भेतु ॥
    As the bee and the lotus cannot be separated.
    जिउ चकवी सूरज आस ॥
    As the chakvi bird longs for the sun,
    नानक चरन पिआस ॥६॥
    So does Nanak thirst for the Lord's feet. ||6||
    जिउ तरुनि भरत परान ॥
    As the young bride places the hopes of her life in her husband,
    जिउ लोभीऐ धनु दानु ॥
    As the greedy person looks upon the gift of wealth,
    जिउ दूध जलहि संजोगु ॥
    As milk is joined to water,
    जिउ महा खुधिआरथ भोगु ॥
    As food is to the very hungry man,
    जिउ मात पूतहि हेतु ॥
    And as the mother loves her son,
    हरि सिमरि नानक नेत ॥७॥
    So does Nanak constantly remember the Lord in meditation. ||7||
    जिउ दीप पतन पतंग ॥
    As the moth falls into the lamp,
    जिउ चोरु हिरत निसंग ॥
    As the thief steals without hesitation,
    मैगलहि कामै बंधु ॥
    As the elephant is trapped by its sexual urges,
    जिउ ग्रसत बिखई धंधु ॥
    As the sinner is caught in his sins,
    जिउ जूआर बिसनु न जाइ ॥
    As the gambler's addiction does not leave him,
    हरि नानक इहु मनु लाइ ॥८॥
    So is this mind of Nanak's attached to the Lord. ||8||
    कुरंक नादै नेहु ॥
    As the deer loves the sound of the bell,
    चात्रिकु चाहत मेहु ॥
    And as the song-bird longs for the rain,
    जन जीवना सतसंगि ॥
    The Lord's humble servant lives in the Society of the Saints,
    गोबिदु भजना रंगि ॥
    Lovingly meditating and vibrating upon the Lord of the Universe.
    रसना बखानै नामु ॥
    My tongue chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नानक दरसन दानु ॥९॥
    Please bless Nanak with the gift of the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||9||
    गुन गाइ सुनि लिखि देइ ॥
    One who sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and hears them, and writes them,
    सो सरब फल हरि लेइ ॥
    Receives all fruits and rewards from the Lord.
    कुल समूह करत उधारु ॥
    He saves all his ancestors and generations,
    संसारु उतरसि पारि ॥
    And crosses over the world-ocean.
    हरि चरन बोहिथ ताहि ॥
    The Lord's Feet are the boat to carry him across.
    मिलि साधसंगि जसु गाहि ॥
    Joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, he sings the Praises of the Lord.
    हरि पैज रखै मुरारि ॥
    The Lord protects his honor.
    हरि नानक सरनि दुआरि ॥१०॥२॥
    Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Lord's door. ||10||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3261 on: December 20, 2022, 09:00:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.12.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 877

रामकली महला १ ॥
    Raamkalee, First Mehl:
    सुरति सबदु साखी मेरी सिंङी बाजै लोकु सुणे ॥
    Awareness of the Shabad and the Teachings is my horn; the people hear the sound of its vibrations.
    पतु झोली मंगण कै ताई भीखिआ नामु पड़े ॥१॥
    Honor is my begging-bowl, and the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is the charity I receive. ||1||
    बाबा गोरखु जागै ॥
    O Baba, Gorakh is the Lord of the Universe; He is always awake and aware.
    गोरखु सो जिनि गोइ उठाली करते बार न लागै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He alone is Gorakh, who sustains the earth; He created it in an instant. ||1||Pause||
    पाणी प्राण पवणि बंधि राखे चंदु सूरजु मुखि दीए ॥
    Binding together water and air, He infused the breath of life into the body, and made the lamps of the sun and the moon.
    मरण जीवण कउ धरती दीनी एते गुण विसरे ॥२॥
    To die and to live, He gave us the earth, but we have forgotten these blessings. ||2||
    सिध साधिक अरु जोगी जंगम पीर पुरस बहुतेरे ॥
    There are so many Siddhas, seekers, Yogis, wandering pilgrims, spiritual teachers and good people.
    जे तिन मिला त कीरति आखा ता मनु सेव करे ॥३॥
    If I meet them, I chant the Lord's Praises, and then, my mind serves Him. ||3||
    कागदु लूणु रहै घ्रित संगे पाणी कमलु रहै ॥
    Paper and salt, protected by ghee, remain untouched by water, as the lotus remains unaffected in water.
    ऐसे भगत मिलहि जन नानक तिन जमु किआ करै ॥४॥४॥
    Those who meet with such devotees, O servant Nanak - what can death do to them? ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3262 on: December 21, 2022, 08:18:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.12.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 554

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    माणसु भरिआ आणिआ माणसु भरिआ आइ ॥
    One person brings a full bottle, and another fills his cup.
    जितु पीतै मति दूरि होइ बरलु पवै विचि आइ ॥
    Drinking the wine, his intelligence departs, and madness enters his mind;
    आपणा पराइआ न पछाणई खसमहु धके खाइ ॥
    He cannot distinguish between his own and others, and he is struck down by his Lord and Master.
    जितु पीतै खसमु विसरै दरगह मिलै सजाइ ॥
    Drinking it, he forgets his Lord and Master, and he is punished in the Court of the Lord.
    झूठा मदु मूलि न पीचई जे का पारि वसाइ ॥
    Do not drink the false wine at all, if it is in your power.
    नानक नदरी सचु मदु पाईऐ सतिगुरु मिलै जिसु आइ ॥
    O Nanak, the True Guru comes and meets the mortal; by His Grace, one obtains the True Wine.
    सदा साहिब कै रंगि रहै महली पावै थाउ ॥१॥
    He shall dwell forever in the Love of the Lord Master, and obtain a seat in the Mansion of His Presence. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    इहु जगतु जीवतु मरै जा इस नो सोझी होइ ॥
    When this world comes to understand, it remains dead while yet alive.
    जा तिन्हि सवालिआ तां सवि रहिआ जगाए तां सुधि होइ ॥
    When the Lord puts him to sleep, he remains asleep; when He wakes him up, he regains consciousness.
    नानक नदरि करे जे आपणी सतिगुरु मेलै सोइ ॥
    O Nanak, when the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, He causes him to meet the True Guru.
    गुर प्रसादि जीवतु मरै ता फिरि मरणु न होइ ॥२॥
    By Guru's Grace, remain dead while yet alive, and you shall not have to die again. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिस दा कीता सभु किछु होवै तिस नो परवाह नाही किसै केरी ॥
    By His doing, everything happens; what does He care for anyone else?
    हरि जीउ तेरा दिता सभु को खावै सभ मुहताजी कढै तेरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, everyone eats whatever You give - all are subservient to You.
    जि तुध नो सालाहे सु सभु किछु पावै जिस नो किरपा निरंजन केरी ॥
    One who praises You obtains everything; You bestow Your Mercy upon him, O Immaculate Lord.
    सोई साहु सचा वणजारा जिनि वखरु लदिआ हरि नामु धनु तेरी ॥
    He alone is a true banker and trader, who loads the merchandise of the wealth of the Your Name, O Lord.
    सभि तिसै नो सालाहिहु संतहु जिनि दूजे भाव की मारि विडारी ढेरी ॥१६॥
    O Saints, let everyone praise the Lord, who has destroyed the pile of the love of duality. ||16||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3263 on: December 22, 2022, 08:15:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.12.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 472

सलोकु मः १ ॥
    Shalok, First Mehl:
    जे करि सूतकु मंनीऐ सभ तै सूतकु होइ ॥
    If one accepts the concept of impurity, then there is impurity everywhere.
    गोहे अतै लकड़ी अंदरि कीड़ा होइ ॥
    In cow-dung and wood there are worms.
    जेते दाणे अंन के जीआ बाझु न कोइ ॥
    As many as are the grains of corn, none is without life.
    पहिला पाणी जीउ है जितु हरिआ सभु कोइ ॥
    First, there is life in the water, by which everything else is made green.
    सूतकु किउ करि रखीऐ सूतकु पवै रसोइ ॥
    How can it be protected from impurity? It touches our own kitchen.
    नानक सूतकु एव न उतरै गिआनु उतारे धोइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, impurity cannot be removed in this way; it is washed away only by spiritual wisdom. ||1||
    मः १ ॥
    First Mehl:
    मन का सूतकु लोभु है जिहवा सूतकु कूड़ु ॥
    The impurity of the mind is greed, and the impurity of the tongue is falsehood.
    अखी सूतकु वेखणा पर त्रिअ पर धन रूपु ॥
    The impurity of the eyes is to gaze upon the beauty of another man's wife, and his wealth.
    कंनी सूतकु कंनि पै लाइतबारी खाहि ॥
    The impurity of the ears is to listen to the slander of others.
    नानक हंसा आदमी बधे जम पुरि जाहि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the mortal's soul goes, bound and gagged to the city of Death. ||2||
    मः १ ॥
    First Mehl:
    सभो सूतकु भरमु है दूजै लगै जाइ ॥
    All impurity comes from doubt and attachment to duality.
    जमणु मरणा हुकमु है भाणै आवै जाइ ॥
    Birth and death are subject to the Command of the Lord's Will; through His Will we come and go.
    खाणा पीणा पवित्रु है दितोनु रिजकु स्मबाहि ॥
    Eating and drinking are pure, since the Lord gives nourishment to all.
    नानक जिन्ही गुरमुखि बुझिआ तिन्हा सूतकु नाहि ॥३॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs, who understand the Lord, are not stained by impurity. ||3||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    सतिगुरु वडा करि सालाहीऐ जिसु विचि वडीआ वडिआईआ ॥
    Praise the Great True Guru; within Him is the greatest greatness.
    सहि मेले ता नदरी आईआ ॥
    When the Lord causes us to meet the Guru, then we come to see them.
    जा तिसु भाणा ता मनि वसाईआ ॥
    When it pleases Him, they come to dwell in our minds.
    करि हुकमु मसतकि हथु धरि विचहु मारि कढीआ बुरिआईआ ॥
    By His Command, when He places His hand on our foreheads, wickedness departs from within.
    सहि तुठै नउ निधि पाईआ ॥१८॥
    When the Lord is thoroughly pleased, the nine treasures are obtained. ||18||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3264 on: December 23, 2022, 12:07:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.12.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3265 on: December 24, 2022, 09:19:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.12.22. Day: Saturday, Ang: 729

सूही महला १ घरु ६
    Soohee, First Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    उजलु कैहा चिलकणा घोटिम कालड़ी मसु ॥
    Bronze is bright and shiny, but when it is rubbed, its blackness appears.
    धोतिआ जूठि न उतरै जे सउ धोवा तिसु ॥१॥
    Washing it, its impurity is not removed, even if it is washed a hundred times. ||1||
    सजण सेई नालि मै चलदिआ नालि चलंन्हि ॥
    They alone are my friends, who travel along with me;
    जिथै लेखा मंगीऐ तिथै खड़े दिसंनि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me. ||1||Pause||
    कोठे मंडप माड़ीआ पासहु चितवीआहा ॥
    There are houses, mansions and tall buildings, painted on all sides;
    ढठीआ कमि न आवन्ही विचहु सखणीआहा ॥२॥
    But they are empty within, and they crumble like useless ruins. ||2||
    बगा बगे कपड़े तीरथ मंझि वसंन्हि ॥
    The herons in their white feathers dwell in the sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    घुटि घुटि जीआ खावणे बगे ना कहीअन्हि ॥३॥
    They tear apart and eat the living beings, and so they are not called white. ||3||
    सिमल रुखु सरीरु मै मैजन देखि भुलंन्हि ॥
    My body is like the simmal tree; seeing me, other people are fooled.
    से फल कमि न आवन्ही ते गुण मै तनि हंन्हि ॥४॥
    Its fruits are useless - just like the qualities of my body. ||4||
    अंधुलै भारु उठाइआ डूगर वाट बहुतु ॥
    The blind man is carrying such a heavy load, and his journey through the mountains is so long.
    अखी लोड़ी ना लहा हउ चड़ि लंघा कितु ॥५॥
    My eyes can see, but I cannot find the Way. How can I climb up and cross over the mountain? ||5||
    चाकरीआ चंगिआईआ अवर सिआणप कितु ॥
    What good does it do to serve, and be good, and be clever?
    नानक नामु समालि तूं बधा छुटहि जितु ॥६॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and you shall be released from bondage. ||6||1||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3266 on: December 25, 2022, 10:49:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.12.22, Day: Sunday, Ang: 574

वडहंसु महला ४ ॥
    Wadahans, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि किरपा हरि किरपा करि सतिगुरु मेलि सुखदाता राम ॥
    O Lord, show Your Mercy, show Your Mercy, and let me meet the True Guru, the Giver of peace.
    हम पूछह हम पूछह सतिगुर पासि हरि बाता राम ॥
    I go and ask, I go and ask from the True Guru, about the sermon of the Lord.
    सतिगुर पासि हरि बात पूछह जिनि नामु पदारथु पाइआ ॥
    I ask about the sermon of the Lord from the True Guru, who has obtained the treasure of the Naam.
    पाइ लगह नित करह बिनंती गुरि सतिगुरि पंथु बताइआ ॥
    I bow at His Feet constantly, and pray to Him; the Guru, the True Guru, has shown me the Way.
    सोई भगतु दुखु सुखु समतु करि जाणै हरि हरि नामि हरि राता ॥
    He alone is a devotee, who looks alike upon pleasure and pain; he is imbued with the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    हरि किरपा हरि किरपा करि गुरु सतिगुरु मेलि सुखदाता ॥१॥
    O Lord, show Your Mercy, show Your Mercy, and let me meet the True Guru, the Giver of peace. ||1||
    सुणि गुरमुखि सुणि गुरमुखि नामि सभि बिनसे हंउमै पापा राम ॥
    Listen as Gurmukh, listen as Gurmukh, to the Naam, the Name of the Lord; all egotism and sins are eradicated.
    जपि हरि हरि जपि हरि हरि नामु लथिअड़े जगि तापा राम ॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, the troubles of the world vanish.
    हरि हरि नामु जिनी आराधिआ तिन के दुख पाप निवारे ॥
    Those who contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, are rid of their suffering and sins.
    सतिगुरि गिआन खड़गु हथि दीना जमकंकर मारि बिदारे ॥
    The True Guru has placed the sword of spiritual wisdom in my hands; I have overcome and slain the Messenger of Death.
    हरि प्रभि क्रिपा धारी सुखदाते दुख लाथे पाप संतापा ॥
    The Lord God, the Giver of peace, has granted His Grace, and I am rid of pain, sin and disease.
    सुणि गुरमुखि सुणि गुरमुखि नामु सभि बिनसे हंउमै पापा ॥२॥
    Listen as Gurmukh, listen as Gurmukh, to the Naam, the Name of the Lord; all egotism and sins are eradicated. ||2||
    जपि हरि हरि जपि हरि हरि नामु मेरै मनि भाइआ राम ॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is so pleasing to my mind.
    मुखि गुरमुखि मुखि गुरमुखि जपि सभि रोग गवाइआ राम ॥
    Speaking as Gurmukh, speaking as Gurmukh, chanting the Naam, all disease is eradicated.
    गुरमुखि जपि सभि रोग गवाइआ अरोगत भए सरीरा ॥
    As Gurmukh, chanting the Naam, all disease is eradicated, and the body becomes free of disease.
    अनदिनु सहज समाधि हरि लागी हरि जपिआ गहिर ग्मभीरा ॥
    Night and day, one remains absorbed in the Perfect Poise of Samaadhi; meditate on the Name of the Lord, the inaccessible and unfathomable Lord.
    जाति अजाति नामु जिन धिआइआ तिन परम पदारथु पाइआ ॥
    Whether of high or low social status, one who meditates on the Naam obtains the supreme treasure.
    जपि हरि हरि जपि हरि हरि नामु मेरै मनि भाइआ ॥३॥
    Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is pleasing to my mind. ||3||
    हरि धारहु हरि धारहु किरपा करि किरपा लेहु उबारे राम ॥
    Grant Your Grace, grant Your Grace, O Lord, and save me.
    हम पापी हम पापी निरगुण दीन तुम्हारे राम ॥
    I am a sinner, I am a worthless sinner, I am meek, but I am Yours, O Lord.
    हम पापी निरगुण दीन तुम्हारे हरि दैआल सरणाइआ ॥
    I am a worthless sinner, and I am meek, but I am Yours; I seek Your Sanctuary, O Merciful Lord.
    तू दुख भंजनु सरब सुखदाता हम पाथर तरे तराइआ ॥
    You are the Destroyer of pain, the Giver of absolute peace; I am a stone - carry me across and save me.
    सतिगुर भेटि राम रसु पाइआ जन नानक नामि उधारे ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, servant Nanak has obtained the subtle essence of the Lord; through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, he is saved.
    हरि धारहु हरि धारहु किरपा करि किरपा लेहु उबारे राम ॥४॥४॥
    Grant Your Grace, grant Your Grace, Lord, and save me. ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3267 on: December 26, 2022, 07:04:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 26.12.22, Day: Monday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3268 on: December 31, 2022, 08:23:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 27.12.22, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 731

सूही महला ४ ॥
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि नामु भजिओ पुरखोतमु सभि बिनसे दालद दलघा ॥
    I chant and vibrate the Name of the Lord God, the Supreme Being, Har, Har; my poverty and problems have all been eradicated.
    भउ जनम मरणा मेटिओ गुर सबदी हरि असथिरु सेवि सुखि समघा ॥१॥
    The fear of birth and death has been erased,through the Word of the Guru's Shabad; serving the Unmoving,Unchanging Lord, I am absorbed in peace. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नाम अति पिरघा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Name of the most Beloved, Darling Lord.
    मै मनु तनु अरपि धरिओ गुर आगै सिरु वेचि लीओ मुलि महघा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I have dedicated my mind and body, and placed them in offering before the Guru; I have sold my head to the Guru, for a very dear price. ||1||Pause||
    नरपति राजे रंग रस माणहि बिनु नावै पकड़ि खड़े सभि कलघा ॥
    The kings and the rulers of men enjoy pleasures and delights, but without the Name of the Lord, death seizes and dispatches them all.
    धरम राइ सिरि डंडु लगाना फिरि पछुताने हथ फलघा ॥२॥
    The Righteous Judge of Dharma strikes them over the heads with his staff, and when the fruits of their actions come into their hands, then they regret and repent. ||2||
    हरि राखु राखु जन किरम तुमारे सरणागति पुरख प्रतिपलघा ॥
    Save me, save me, Lord; I am Your humble servant, a mere worm. I seek the Protection of Your Sanctuary, O Primal Lord, Cherisher and Nourisher.
    दरसनु संत देहु सुखु पावै प्रभ लोच पूरि जनु तुमघा ॥३॥
    Please bless me with the Blessed Vision of the Saint's Darshan,that I may find peace. O God,please fulfill the desires of Your humble servant. ||3||
    तुम समरथ पुरख वडे प्रभ सुआमी मो कउ कीजै दानु हरि निमघा ॥
    You are the All-powerful, Great, Primal God, my Lord and Master. O Lord, please bless me with the gift of humility.
    जन नानक नामु मिलै सुखु पावै हम नाम विटहु सद घुमघा ॥४॥२॥
    Servant Nanak has found the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and is at peace; I am forever a sacrifice to the Naam. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3269 on: December 31, 2022, 08:27:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 28.12.22, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 636

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments