Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591707 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3270 on: December 31, 2022, 08:31:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 29.12.22, Day: Thursday, Ang: 640

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    मात गरभ दुख सागरो पिआरे तह अपणा नामु जपाइआ ॥
    The womb of the mother is an ocean of pain, O Beloved; even there, the Lord causes His Name to be chanted.
    बाहरि काढि बिखु पसरीआ पिआरे माइआ मोहु वधाइआ ॥
    When he emerges, he finds corruption pervading everywhere, O Beloved, and he becomes increasingly attached to Maya.
    जिस नो कीतो करमु आपि पिआरे तिसु पूरा गुरू मिलाइआ ॥
    One whom the Lord blesses with His kind favor, O Beloved, meets the Perfect Guru.
    सो आराधे सासि सासि पिआरे राम नाम लिव लाइआ ॥१॥
    He worships the Lord in adoration with each and every breath, O Beloved; he is lovingly attached to the Lord's Name. ||1||
    मनि तनि तेरी टेक है पिआरे मनि तनि तेरी टेक ॥
    You are the support of my mind and body, O Beloved; You are the support of my mind and body.
    तुधु बिनु अवरु न करनहारु पिआरे अंतरजामी एक ॥ रहाउ ॥
    There is no other Creator except for You, O Beloved; You alone are the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts. ||Pause||
    कोटि जनम भ्रमि आइआ पिआरे अनिक जोनि दुखु पाइ ॥
    After wandering in doubt for millions of incarnations, he comes into the world, O Beloved; for uncounted lifetimes, he has suffered in pain.
    साचा साहिबु विसरिआ पिआरे बहुती मिलै सजाइ ॥
    He has forgotten his True Lord and Master, O Beloved, and so he suffers terrible punishment.
    जिन भेटै पूरा सतिगुरू पिआरे से लागे साचै नाइ ॥
    Those who meet with the Perfect True Guru, O Beloved, are attached to the True Name.
    तिना पिछै छुटीऐ पिआरे जो साची सरणाइ ॥२॥
    We are saved by following those, O Beloved, who seek the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||2||
    मिठा करि कै खाइआ पिआरे तिनि तनि कीता रोगु ॥
    He thinks that his food is so sweet, O Beloved, but it makes his body ill.
    कउड़ा होइ पतिसटिआ पिआरे तिस ते उपजिआ सोगु ॥
    It turns out to be bitter, O Beloved, and it produces only sadness.
    भोग भुंचाइ भुलाइअनु पिआरे उतरै नही विजोगु ॥
    The Lord leads him astray in the enjoyment of pleasures, O Beloved, and so his sense of separation does not depart.
    जो गुर मेलि उधारिआ पिआरे तिन धुरे पइआ संजोगु ॥३॥
    Those who meet the Guru are saved, O Beloved; this is their pre-ordained destiny. ||3||
    माइआ लालचि अटिआ पिआरे चिति न आवहि मूलि ॥
    He is filled with longing for Maya, O Beloved, and so the Lord does not ever come into his mind.
    जिन तू विसरहि पारब्रहम सुआमी से तन होए धूड़ि ॥
    Those who forget You, O Supreme Lord Master, their bodies turn to dust.
    बिललाट करहि बहुतेरिआ पिआरे उतरै नाही सूलु ॥
    They cry out and scream horribly, O Beloved, but their torment does not end.
    जो गुर मेलि सवारिआ पिआरे तिन का रहिआ मूलु ॥४॥
    Those who meet the Guru, and reform themselves, O Beloved, their capital remains intact. ||4||
    साकत संगु न कीजई पिआरे जे का पारि वसाइ ॥
    As far as possible, do not associate with the faithless cynics, O Beloved.
    जिसु मिलिऐ हरि विसरै पिआरे सो मुहि कालै उठि जाइ ॥
    Meeting with them, the Lord is forgotten, O Beloved, and you rise and depart with a blackened face.
    मनमुखि ढोई नह मिलै पिआरे दरगह मिलै सजाइ ॥
    The self-willed manmukh finds no rest or shelter, O Beloved; in the Court of the Lord, they are punished.
    जो गुर मेलि सवारिआ पिआरे तिना पूरी पाइ ॥५॥
    Those who meet with the Guru, and reform themselves, O Beloved, their affairs are resolved. ||5||
    संजम सहस सिआणपा पिआरे इक न चली नालि ॥
    One may have thousands of clever tricks and techniques of austere self-discipline, O Beloved, but not even one of them will go with him.
    जो बेमुख गोबिंद ते पिआरे तिन कुलि लागै गालि ॥
    Those who turn their backs on the Lord of the Universe, O Beloved, their families are stained with disgrace.
    होदी वसतु न जातीआ पिआरे कूड़ु न चली नालि ॥
    They do not realize that they do have Him , O Beloved; falsehood will not go with them.
    सतिगुरु जिना मिलाइओनु पिआरे साचा नामु समालि ॥६॥
    Those who meet with the True Guru, O Beloved, dwell upon the True Name. ||6||
    सतु संतोखु गिआनु धिआनु पिआरे जिस नो नदरि करे ॥
    When the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, O Beloved, one is blessed with Truth, contentment, wisdom and meditation.
    अनदिनु कीरतनु गुण रवै पिआरे अम्रिति पूर भरे ॥
    Night and day, he sings the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises, O Beloved, totally filled with Ambrosial Nectar.
    दुख सागरु तिन लंघिआ पिआरे भवजलु पारि परे ॥
    He crosses over the sea of pain, O Beloved, and swims across the terrifying world-ocean.
    जिसु भावै तिसु मेलि लैहि पिआरे सेई सदा खरे ॥७॥
    One who is pleasing to His Will, He unites with Himself, O Beloved; he is forever true. ||7||
    सम्रथ पुरखु दइआल देउ पिआरे भगता तिस का ताणु ॥
    The all-powerful Divine Lord is compassionate, O Beloved; He is the Support of His devotees.
    तिसु सरणाई ढहि पए पिआरे जि अंतरजामी जाणु ॥
    I seek His Sanctuary, O Beloved; He is the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.
    हलतु पलतु सवारिआ पिआरे मसतकि सचु नीसाणु ॥
    He has adorned me in this world and the next, O Beloved; He has placed the Emblem of Truth upon my forehead.
    सो प्रभु कदे न वीसरै पिआरे नानक सद कुरबाणु ॥८॥२॥
    I shall never forget that God, O Beloved; Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||8||2||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3271 on: December 31, 2022, 08:34:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 30.12.22, Day: Friday, Ang: 650

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पड़णा गुड़णा संसार की कार है अंदरि त्रिसना विकारु ॥
    Reading and studying are just worldly pursuits, if there is thirst and corruption within.
    हउमै विचि सभि पड़ि थके दूजै भाइ खुआरु ॥
    Reading in egotism, all have grown weary; through the love of duality, they are ruined.
    सो पड़िआ सो पंडितु बीना गुर सबदि करे वीचारु ॥
    He alone is educated, and he alone is a wise Pandit, who contemplates the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    अंदरु खोजै ततु लहै पाए मोख दुआरु ॥
    He searches within himself, and finds the true essence; he finds the Door of Salvation.
    गुण निधानु हरि पाइआ सहजि करे वीचारु ॥
    He finds the Lord, the treasure of excellence, and peacefully contemplates Him.
    धंनु वापारी नानका जिसु गुरमुखि नामु अधारु ॥१॥
    Blessed is the trader, O Nanak, who, as Gurmukh, takes the Name as his only Support. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    विणु मनु मारे कोइ न सिझई वेखहु को लिव लाइ ॥
    Without conquering his mind, no one can be successful. See this, and concentrate on it.
    भेखधारी तीरथी भवि थके ना एहु मनु मारिआ जाइ ॥
    The wandering holy men are tired of of making pilgrimages to sacred shrines; they have not been able to conquer their minds.
    गुरमुखि एहु मनु जीवतु मरै सचि रहै लिव लाइ ॥
    The Gurmukh has conquered his mind, and he remains lovingly absorbed in the True Lord.
    नानक इसु मन की मलु इउ उतरै हउमै सबदि जलाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, this is how the filth of the mind is removed; the Word of the Shabad burns away the ego. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि हरि संत मिलहु मेरे भाई हरि नामु द्रिड़ावहु इक किनका ॥
    O Saints of the Lord, O my Siblings of Destiny, please meet with me, and implant the Name of the One Lord within me.
    हरि हरि सीगारु बनावहु हरि जन हरि कापड़ु पहिरहु खिम का ॥
    O humble servants of the Lord, adorn me with the decorations of the Lord, Har, Har; let me wear the robes of the Lord's forgiveness.
    ऐसा सीगारु मेरे प्रभ भावै हरि लागै पिआरा प्रिम का ॥
    Such decorations are pleasing to my God; such love is dear to the Lord.
    हरि हरि नामु बोलहु दिनु राती सभि किलबिख काटै इक पलका ॥
    I chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, day and night; in an instant, all sins are eradicated.
    हरि हरि दइआलु होवै जिसु उपरि सो गुरमुखि हरि जपि जिणका ॥२१॥
    That Gurmukh, unto whom the Lord becomes merciful, chants the Lord's Name, and wins the game of life. ||21||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3272 on: December 31, 2022, 08:40:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 31.12.22, Day: Saturday, Ang: 690

धनासरी छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Dhanaasaree, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, one meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै सुभाइ सहजि गुण गाईऐ जीउ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, through loving faith and devotion, one intuitively sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गुण गाइ विगसै सदा अनदिनु जा आपि साचे भावए ॥
    Singing His Glorious Praises continually, night and day, one blossoms forth, when it is pleasing to the True Lord.
    अहंकारु हउमै तजै माइआ सहजि नामि समावए ॥
    Egotism, self-conceit and Maya are forsaken, and he is intuitively absorbed into the Naam.
    आपि करता करे सोई आपि देइ त पाईऐ ॥
    The Creator Himself acts; when He gives, then we receive.
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥१॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, we meditate on the Naam. ||1||
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै जीउ ॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru.
    हउ तिसु सेवी दिनु राति मै कदे न वीसरै जीउ ॥
    I serve Him day and night; I never forget Him.
    कदे न विसारी अनदिनु सम्हारी जा नामु लई ता जीवा ॥
    I never forget Him; I remember Him night and day. When I chant the Naam, then I live.
    स्रवणी सुणी त इहु मनु त्रिपतै गुरमुखि अम्रितु पीवा ॥
    With my ears, I hear about Him, and my mind is satisfied. As Gurmukh, I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar.
    नदरि करे ता सतिगुरु मेले अनदिनु बिबेक बुधि बिचरै ॥
    If He bestows His Glance of Grace, then I shall meet the True Guru; my discriminating intellect would contemplate Him, night and day.
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै ॥२॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. ||2||
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord.
    अनदिनु रहै लिव लाइ त सहजि समावए जीउ ॥
    Night and day, he remains lovingly focused on the Lord; he merges in celestial peace.
    सहजि समावै ता हरि मनि भावै सदा अतीतु बैरागी ॥
    Merging in celestial peace, he becomes pleasing to the Lord's Mind; he remains forever unattached and untouched.
    हलति पलति सोभा जग अंतरि राम नामि लिव लागी ॥
    He receives honor in this world and the next, lovingly focused on the Lord's Name.
    हरख सोग दुहा ते मुकता जो प्रभु करे सु भावए ॥
    He is liberated from both pleasure and pain; he is pleased by whatever God does.
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥३॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुख जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs.
    हाइ हाइ करे दिनु राति माइआ दुखि मोहिआ जीउ ॥
    They cry and howl, day and night, caught by the pain of Maya.
    माइआ दुखि मोहिआ हउमै रोहिआ मेरी मेरी करत विहावए ॥
    Caught by the pain of Maya, provoked by his ego, he passes his life crying out, ""Mine, mine!"".
    जो प्रभु देइ तिसु चेतै नाही अंति गइआ पछुतावए ॥
    He does not remember God, the Giver, and in the end, he departs regretting and repenting.
    बिनु नावै को साथि न चालै पुत्र कलत्र माइआ धोहिआ ॥
    Without the Name, nothing shall go along with him; not his children, spouse or the enticements of Maya.
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुखि जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥४॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. ||4||
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पाइआ जीउ ॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.
    सदा रहै कर जोड़ि प्रभु मनि भाइआ जीउ ॥
    I remain standing with my palms pressed together; I have become pleasing to God's Mind.
    प्रभु मनि भावै ता हुकमि समावै हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ ॥
    When one is pleasing to God's Mind, then he merges in the Hukam of the Lord's Command; surrendering to His Hukam, he finds peace.
    अनदिनु जपत रहै दिनु राती सहजे नामु धिआइआ ॥
    Night and day, he chants the Lord's Name, day and night; intuitively, naturally, he meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नामो नामु मिली वडिआई नानक नामु मनि भावए ॥
    Through the Naam, the glorious greatness of the Naam is obtained; the Naam is pleasing to Nanak's mind.
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पावए जीउ ॥५॥१॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||5||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3273 on: January 07, 2023, 11:31:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.01.23, Day: Sunday, Ang: 603

सोरठि महला ३ ॥
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl:
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे बहुता दुखु लागा जुग चारे भरमाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, he suffers in terrible pain, and throughout the four ages, he wanders aimlessly.
    हम दीन तुम जुगु जुगु दाते सबदे देहि बुझाई ॥१॥
    I am poor and meek, and throughout the ages, You are the Great Giver - please, grant me the understanding of the Shabad. ||1||
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करहु तुम पिआरे ॥
    O Dear Beloved Lord, please show mercy to me.
    सतिगुरु दाता मेलि मिलावहु हरि नामु देवहु आधारे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unite me in the Union of the True Guru, the Great Giver, and give me the support of the Lord's Name. ||Pause||
    मनसा मारि दुबिधा सहजि समाणी पाइआ नामु अपारा ॥
    Conquering my desires and duality, I have merged in celestial peace, and I have found the Naam, the Name of the Infinite Lord.
    हरि रसु चाखि मनु निरमलु होआ किलबिख काटणहारा ॥२॥
    I have tasted the sublime essence of the Lord, and my soul has become immaculately pure; the Lord is the Destroyer of sins. ||2||
    सबदि मरहु फिरि जीवहु सद ही ता फिरि मरणु न होई ॥
    Dying in the Word of the Shabad, you shall live forever, and you shall never die again.
    अम्रितु नामु सदा मनि मीठा सबदे पावै कोई ॥३॥
    The Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam is ever-sweet to the mind; but how few are those who obtain the Shabad. ||3||
    दातै दाति रखी हथि अपणै जिसु भावै तिसु देई ॥
    The Great Giver keeps His Gifts in His Hand; He gives them to those with whom He is pleased.
    नानक नामि रते सुखु पाइआ दरगह जापहि सेई ॥४॥११॥
    O Nanak, imbued with the Naam, they find peace, and in the Court of the Lord, they are exalted. ||4||11||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3274 on: January 07, 2023, 11:36:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.01.23, Day: Monday, Ang: 573

वडहंसु महला ४ ॥
    Wadahans, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि सतिगुर हरि सतिगुर मेलि हरि सतिगुर चरण हम भाइआ राम ॥
    The Lord, the True Guru, the Lord, the True Guru - if only I could meet the Lord, the True Guru; His Lotus Feet are so pleasing to me.
    तिमर अगिआनु गवाइआ गुर गिआनु अंजनु गुरि पाइआ राम ॥
    The darkness of my ignorance was dispelled, when the Guru applied the healing ointment of spiritual wisdom to my eyes.
    गुर गिआन अंजनु सतिगुरू पाइआ अगिआन अंधेर बिनासे ॥
    The True Guru has applied the healing ointment of spiritual wisdom to my eyes, and the darkness of ignorance has been dispelled.
    सतिगुर सेवि परम पदु पाइआ हरि जपिआ सास गिरासे ॥
    Serving the Guru, I have obtained the supreme status; I meditate on the Lord with every breath, and every morsel of food.
    जिन कंउ हरि प्रभि किरपा धारी ते सतिगुर सेवा लाइआ ॥
    Those, upon whom the Lord God has bestowed His Grace, are committed to the service of the True Guru.
    हरि सतिगुर हरि सतिगुर मेलि हरि सतिगुर चरण हम भाइआ ॥१॥
    The Lord, the True Guru, the Lord, the True Guru - if only I could meet the Lord, the True Guru; His Lotus Feet are so pleasing to me. ||1||
    मेरा सतिगुरु मेरा सतिगुरु पिआरा मै गुर बिनु रहणु न जाई राम ॥
    My True Guru, my True Guru is my Beloved; without the Guru, I cannot live.
    हरि नामो हरि नामु देवै मेरा अंति सखाई राम ॥
    He gives me the Name of the Lord, the Name of the Lord, my only companion in the end.
    हरि हरि नामु मेरा अंति सखाई गुरि सतिगुरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only companion in the end; the Guru, the True Guru, has implanted the Naam, the Name of the Lord, within me.
    जिथै पुतु कलत्रु कोई बेली नाही तिथै हरि हरि नामि छडाइआ ॥
    There, where neither child nor spouse shall accompany you, the Name of the Lord, Har, Har shall emancipate you.
    धनु धनु सतिगुरु पुरखु निरंजनु जितु मिलि हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    Blessed, blessed is the True Guru, the Immaculate, Almighty Lord God; meeting Him, I meditate on the Name of the Lord.
    मेरा सतिगुरु मेरा सतिगुरु पिआरा मै गुर बिनु रहणु न जाई ॥२॥
    My True Guru, my True Guru is my Beloved; without the Guru, I cannot live. ||2||
    जिनी दरसनु जिनी दरसनु सतिगुर पुरख न पाइआ राम ॥
    Those who have not obtained the Blessed Vision, the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the True Guru, the Almighty Lord God,
    तिन निहफलु तिन निहफलु जनमु सभु ब्रिथा गवाइआ राम ॥
    They have fruitlessly, fruitlessly wasted their whole lives in vain.
    निहफलु जनमु तिन ब्रिथा गवाइआ ते साकत मुए मरि झूरे ॥
    They have wasted away their whole lives in vain; those faithless cynics die a regretful death.
    घरि होदै रतनि पदारथि भूखे भागहीण हरि दूरे ॥
    They have the jewel-treasure in their own homes, but still, they are hungry; those unlucky wretches are far away from the Lord.
    हरि हरि तिन का दरसु न करीअहु जिनी हरि हरि नामु न धिआइआ ॥
    O Lord, please, let me not see those who do not meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har,
    जिनी दरसनु जिनी दरसनु सतिगुर पुरख न पाइआ ॥३॥
    And who have not obtained the Blessed Vision, the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the True Guru, the Almighty Lord God. ||3||
    हम चात्रिक हम चात्रिक दीन हरि पासि बेनंती राम ॥
    I am a song-bird, I am a meek song-bird; I offer my prayer to the Lord.
    गुर मिलि गुर मेलि मेरा पिआरा हम सतिगुर करह भगती राम ॥
    If only I could meet the Guru, meet the Guru, O my Beloved; I dedicate myself to the devotional worship of the True Guru.
    हरि हरि सतिगुर करह भगती जां हरि प्रभु किरपा धारे ॥
    I worship the Lord, Har, Har, and the True Guru; the Lord God has granted His Grace.
    मै गुर बिनु अवरु न कोई बेली गुरु सतिगुरु प्राण हम्हारे ॥
    Without the Guru, I have no other friend. The Guru, the True Guru, is my very breath of life.
    कहु नानक गुरि नामु द्रिड़्हाइआ हरि हरि नामु हरि सती ॥
    Says Nanak, the Guru has implanted the Naam within me; the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, the True Name.
    हम चात्रिक हम चात्रिक दीन हरि पासि बेनंती ॥४॥३॥
    I am a song-bird, I am a meek song-bird; I offer my prayer to the Lord. ||4||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3275 on: January 07, 2023, 11:40:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.01.23, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 487

महला ५ ॥
    Fifth Mehl:
    गोबिंद गोबिंद गोबिंद संगि नामदेउ मनु लीणा ॥
    Naam Dayv's mind was absorbed into God Gobind Gobind, Gobind.
    आढ दाम को छीपरो होइओ लाखीणा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The calico-printer, worth half a shell, became worth millions. ||1||Pause||
    बुनना तनना तिआगि कै प्रीति चरन कबीरा ॥
    Abandoning weaving and stretching thread, Kabeer enshrined love for the Lord's lotus feet.
    नीच कुला जोलाहरा भइओ गुनीय गहीरा ॥१॥
    A weaver from a lowly family, he became an ocean of excellence. ||1||
    रविदासु ढुवंता ढोर नीति तिनि तिआगी माइआ ॥
    Ravi Daas, who used to carry dead cows every day, renounced the world of Maya.
    परगटु होआ साधसंगि हरि दरसनु पाइआ ॥२॥
    He became famous in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, and obtained the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||2||
    सैनु नाई बुतकारीआ ओहु घरि घरि सुनिआ ॥
    Sain, the barber, the village drudge, became famous in each and every house.
    हिरदे वसिआ पारब्रहमु भगता महि गनिआ ॥३॥
    The Supreme Lord God dwelled in his heart, and he was counted among the devotees. ||3||
    इह बिधि सुनि कै जाटरो उठि भगती लागा ॥
    Hearing this, Dhanna the Jaat applied himself to devotional worship.
    मिले प्रतखि गुसाईआ धंना वडभागा ॥४॥२॥
    The Lord of the Universe met him personally; Dhanna was so very blessed. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3276 on: January 07, 2023, 11:43:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.01.23, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 859

ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुरप्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
    रागु गोंड चउपदे महला ४ घरु १ ॥
    Raag Gond, Chau-Padas, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    जे मनि चिति आस रखहि हरि ऊपरि ता मन चिंदे अनेक अनेक फल पाई ॥
    If, in his conscious mind, he places his hopes in the Lord, then he shall obtain the fruits of all the many desires of his mind.
    हरि जाणै सभु किछु जो जीइ वरतै प्रभु घालिआ किसै का इकु तिलु न गवाई ॥
    The Lord knows everything which happens to the soul. Not even an iota of one's effort goes to waste.
    हरि तिस की आस कीजै मन मेरे जो सभ महि सुआमी रहिआ समाई ॥१॥
    Place your hopes in the Lord, O my mind; the Lord and Master is pervading and permeating all. ||1||
    मेरे मन आसा करि जगदीस गुसाई ॥
    O my mind, place your hopes in the Lord of the World, the Master of the Universe.
    जो बिनु हरि आस अवर काहू की कीजै सा निहफल आस सभ बिरथी जाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    That hope which is placed in any other than the Lord - that hope is fruitless, and totally useless. ||1||Pause||
    जो दीसै माइआ मोह कुट्मबु सभु मत तिस की आस लगि जनमु गवाई ॥
    That which you can see, Maya, and all attachment to family - don't place your hopes in them, or your life will be wasted and lost.
    इन्ह कै किछु हाथि नही कहा करहि इहि बपुड़े इन्ह का वाहिआ कछु न वसाई ॥
    Nothing is in their hands; what can these poor creatures do? By their actions, nothing can be done.
    मेरे मन आस करि हरि प्रीतम अपुने की जो तुझु तारै तेरा कुट्मबु सभु छडाई ॥२॥
    O my mind, place your hopes in the Lord, your Beloved, who shall carry you across, and save your whole family as well. ||2||
    जे किछु आस अवर करहि परमित्री मत तूं जाणहि तेरै कितै कमि आई ॥
    If you place your hopes in any other, in any friend other than the Lord, then you shall come to know that it is of no use at all.
    इह आस परमित्री भाउ दूजा है खिन महि झूठु बिनसि सभ जाई ॥
    This hope placed in other friends comes from the love of duality. In an instant, it is gone; it is totally false.
    मेरे मन आसा करि हरि प्रीतम साचे की जो तेरा घालिआ सभु थाइ पाई ॥३॥
    O my mind, place your hopes in the Lord, your True Beloved, who shall approve and reward you for all your efforts. ||3||
    आसा मनसा सभ तेरी मेरे सुआमी जैसी तू आस करावहि तैसी को आस कराई ॥
    Hope and desire are all Yours, O my Lord and Master. As You inspire hope, so are the hopes held.
    किछु किसी कै हथि नाही मेरे सुआमी ऐसी मेरै सतिगुरि बूझ बुझाई ॥
    Nothing is in the hands of anyone, O my Lord and Master; such is the understanding the True Guru has given me to understand.
    जन नानक की आस तू जाणहि हरि दरसनु देखि हरि दरसनि त्रिपताई ॥४॥१॥
    You alone know the hope of servant Nanak, O Lord; gazing upon the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, he is satisfied. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3277 on: January 07, 2023, 12:00:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 05.01.23, Day: Thursday, Ang: 525

गूजरी स्री रविदास जी के पदे घरु ३
    Goojaree, Padas Of Ravi Daas Jee, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दूधु त बछरै थनहु बिटारिओ ॥
    The calf has contaminated the milk in the teats.
    फूलु भवरि जलु मीनि बिगारिओ ॥१॥
    The bumble bee has contaminated the flower, and the fish the water. ||1||
    माई गोबिंद पूजा कहा लै चरावउ ॥
    O mother, where shall I find any offering for the Lord's worship?
    अवरु न फूलु अनूपु न पावउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I cannot find any other flowers worthy of the incomparable Lord. ||1||Pause||
    मैलागर बेर्हे है भुइअंगा ॥
    The snakes encircle the sandalwood trees.
    बिखु अम्रितु बसहि इक संगा ॥२॥
    Poison and nectar dwell there together. ||2||
    धूप दीप नईबेदहि बासा ॥
    Even with incense, lamps, offerings of food and fragrant flowers,
    कैसे पूज करहि तेरी दासा ॥३॥
    How are Your slaves to worship You? ||3||
    तनु मनु अरपउ पूज चरावउ ॥
    I dedicate and offer my body and mind to You.
    गुर परसादि निरंजनु पावउ ॥४॥
    By Guru's Grace, I attain the immaculate Lord. ||4||
    पूजा अरचा आहि न तोरी ॥
    I cannot worship You, nor offer You flowers.
    कहि रविदास कवन गति मोरी ॥५॥१॥
    Says Ravi Daas, what shall my condition be hereafter? ||5||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3278 on: January 07, 2023, 12:03:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 06.01.23, Day: Friday, Ang: 503

गूजरी असटपदीआ महला १ घरु १
    Goojaree, Ashtapadees, First Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    एक नगरी पंच चोर बसीअले बरजत चोरी धावै ॥
    In the one village of the body, live the five thieves; they have been warned, but they still go out stealing.
    त्रिहदस माल रखै जो नानक मोख मुकति सो पावै ॥१॥
    One who keeps his assets safe from the three modes and the ten passions, O Nanak, attains liberation and emancipation. ||1||
    चेतहु बासुदेउ बनवाली ॥
    Center your mind on the all-pervading Lord, the Wearer of garlands of the jungles.
    रामु रिदै जपमाली ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Let your rosary be the chanting of the Lord's Name in your heart. ||1||Pause||
    उरध मूल जिसु साख तलाहा चारि बेद जितु लागे ॥
    Its roots extend upwards, and its branches reach down; the four Vedas are attached to it.
    सहज भाइ जाइ ते नानक पारब्रहम लिव जागे ॥२॥
    He alone reaches this tree with ease, O Nanak, who remains wakeful in the Love of the Supreme Lord God. ||2||
    पारजातु घरि आगनि मेरै पुहप पत्र ततु डाला ॥
    The Elysian Tree is the courtyard of my house; in it are the flowers, leaves and stems of reality.
    सरब जोति निरंजन स्मभू छोडहु बहुतु जंजाला ॥३॥
    Meditate on the self-existent, immaculate Lord, whose Light is pervading everywhere; renounce all your worldly entanglements. ||3||
    सुणि सिखवंते नानकु बिनवै छोडहु माइआ जाला ॥
    Listen, O seekers of Truth - Nanak begs you to renounce the traps of Maya.
    मनि बीचारि एक लिव लागी पुनरपि जनमु न काला ॥४॥
    Reflect within your mind, that by enshrining love for the One Lord, you shall not be subject to birth and death again. ||4||
    सो गुरू सो सिखु कथीअले सो वैदु जि जाणै रोगी ॥
    He alone is said to be a Guru, he alone is said to be a Sikh, and he alone is said to be a physician, who knows the patient's illness.
    तिसु कारणि कमु न धंधा नाही धंधै गिरही जोगी ॥५॥
    He is not affected by actions, responsibilities and entanglements; in the entanglements of his household, he maintains the detachment of Yoga. ||5||
    कामु क्रोधु अहंकारु तजीअले लोभु मोहु तिस माइआ ॥
    He renounces sexual desire, anger, egotism, greed, attachment and Maya.
    मनि ततु अविगतु धिआइआ गुर परसादी पाइआ ॥६॥
    Within his mind, he meditates on the reality of the Imperishable Lord; by Guru's Grace he finds Him. ||6||
    गिआनु धिआनु सभ दाति कथीअले सेत बरन सभि दूता ॥
    Spiritual wisdom and meditation are all said to be God's gifts; all of the demons are turned white before him.
    ब्रहम कमल मधु तासु रसादं जागत नाही सूता ॥७॥
    He enjoys the taste of the honey of God's lotus; he remains awake, and does not fall asleep. ||7||
    महा ग्मभीर पत्र पाताला नानक सरब जुआइआ ॥
    This lotus is very deep; its leaves are the nether regions, and it is connected to the whole universe.
    उपदेस गुरू मम पुनहि न गरभं बिखु तजि अम्रितु पीआइआ ॥८॥१॥
    Under Guru's Instruction, I shall not have to enter the womb again; I have renounced the poison of corruption, and I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3279 on: January 07, 2023, 12:06:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 07.01.23, Day: Saturday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3280 on: January 08, 2023, 07:58:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 08.01.23, Day: Sunday, Ang: 675

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    मेरा लागो राम सिउ हेतु ॥
    I have fallen in love with the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मेरा सदा सहाई जिनि दुख का काटिआ केतु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    My True Guru is always my help and support; He has torn down the banner of pain. ||1||Pause||
    हाथ देइ राखिओ अपुना करि बिरथा सगल मिटाई ॥
    Giving me His hand, He has protected me as His own, and removed all my troubles.
    निंदक के मुख काले कीने जन का आपि सहाई ॥१॥
    He has blackened the faces of the slanderers, and He Himself has become the help and support of His humble servant. ||1||
    साचा साहिबु होआ रखवाला राखि लीए कंठि लाइ ॥
    The True Lord and Master has become my Saviour; hugging me close in His embrace, He has saved me.
    निरभउ भए सदा सुख माणे नानक हरि गुण गाइ ॥२॥१७॥
    Nanak has become fearless, and he enjoys eternal peace, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3281 on: January 09, 2023, 08:09:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 09.01.23, Day: Monday, Ang: 696

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3282 on: March 12, 2023, 01:30:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 12.03.23, Day: Sunday, Ang: 709

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    संत उधरण दइआलं आसरं गोपाल कीरतनह ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Savior of the Saints; their only support is to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises.
    निरमलं संत संगेण ओट नानक परमेसुरह ॥१॥
    One becomes immaculate and pure, by associating with the Saints, O Nanak, and taking the Protection of the Transcendent Lord. ||1||
    चंदन चंदु न सरद रुति मूलि न मिटई घांम ॥
    The burning of the heart is not dispelled at all, by sandalwood paste, the moon, or the cold season.
    सीतलु थीवै नानका जपंदड़ो हरि नामु ॥२॥
    It only becomes cool, O Nanak, by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    चरन कमल की ओट उधरे सगल जन ॥
    Through the Protection and Support of the Lord's lotus feet, all beings are saved.
    सुणि परतापु गोविंद निरभउ भए मन ॥
    Hearing of the Glory of the Lord of the Universe, the mind becomes fearless.
    तोटि न आवै मूलि संचिआ नामु धन ॥
    Nothing at all is lacking, when one gathers the wealth of the Naam.
    संत जना सिउ संगु पाईऐ वडै पुन ॥
    The Society of the Saints is obtained, by very good deeds.
    आठ पहर हरि धिआइ हरि जसु नित सुन ॥१७॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, meditate on the Lord, and listen continually to the Lord's Praises. ||17||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3283 on: March 13, 2023, 10:44:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 13.03.23, Day: Monday, Ang: 676

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    फिरत फिरत भेटे जन साधू पूरै गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    Wandering and roaming around, I met the Holy Perfect Guru, who has taught me.
    आन सगल बिधि कांमि न आवै हरि हरि नामु धिआइआ ॥१॥
    All other devices did not work, so I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||
    ता ते मोहि धारी ओट गोपाल ॥
    For this reason, I sought the Protection and Support of my Lord, the Cherisher of the Universe.
    सरनि परिओ पूरन परमेसुर बिनसे सगल जंजाल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I sought the Sanctuary of the Perfect Transcendent Lord, and all my entanglements were dissolved. ||Pause||
    सुरग मिरत पइआल भू मंडल सगल बिआपे माइ ॥
    Paradise, the earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the globe of the world - all are engrossed in Maya.
    जीअ उधारन सभ कुल तारन हरि हरि नामु धिआइ ॥२॥
    To save your soul, and liberate all your ancestors, meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||2||
    नानक नामु निरंजनु गाईऐ पाईऐ सरब निधाना ॥
    O Nanak, singing the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate Lord, all treasures are obtained.
    करि किरपा जिसु देइ सुआमी बिरले काहू जाना ॥३॥३॥२१॥
    Only that rare person, whom the Lord and Master blesses with His Grace, comes to know this. ||3||3||21||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3284 on: March 14, 2023, 07:22:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 14.03.23, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 696

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments