Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 591833 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #3285 on: March 15, 2023, 08:36:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 15.03.23, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 601

सोरठि महला ३ ॥
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl:
    हरि जीउ तुधु नो सदा सालाही पिआरे जिचरु घट अंतरि है सासा ॥
    Dear Beloved Lord, I praise You continually, as long as there is the breath within my body.
    इकु पलु खिनु विसरहि तू सुआमी जाणउ बरस पचासा ॥
    If I were to forget You, for a moment, even for an instant, O Lord Master, it would be like fifty years for me.
    हम मूड़ मुगध सदा से भाई गुर कै सबदि प्रगासा ॥१॥
    I was always such a fool and an idiot, O Siblings of Destiny, but now, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, my mind is enlightened. ||1||
    हरि जीउ तुम आपे देहु बुझाई ॥
    Dear Lord, You Yourself bestow understanding.
    हरि जीउ तुधु विटहु वारिआ सद ही तेरे नाम विटहु बलि जाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Dear Lord, I am forever a sacrifice to You; I am dedicated and devoted to Your Name. ||Pause||
    हम सबदि मुए सबदि मारि जीवाले भाई सबदे ही मुकति पाई ॥
    I have died in the Word of the Shabad, and through the Shabad, I am dead while yet alive, O Siblings of Destiny; through the Shabad, I have been liberated.
    सबदे मनु तनु निरमलु होआ हरि वसिआ मनि आई ॥
    Through the Shabad, my mind and body have been purified, and the Lord has come to dwell within my mind.
    सबदु गुर दाता जितु मनु राता हरि सिउ रहिआ समाई ॥२॥
    The Guru is the Giver of the Shabad; my mind is imbued with it, and I remain absorbed in the Lord. ||2||
    सबदु न जाणहि से अंने बोले से कितु आए संसारा ॥
    Those who do not know the Shabad are blind and deaf; why did they even bother to come into the world?
    हरि रसु न पाइआ बिरथा जनमु गवाइआ जमहि वारो वारा ॥
    They do not obtain the subtle essence of the Lord's elixir; they waste away their lives, and are reincarnated over and over again.
    बिसटा के कीड़े बिसटा माहि समाणे मनमुख मुगध गुबारा ॥३॥
    The blind, idiotic, self-willed manmukhs are like maggots in manure, and in manure they rot away. ||3||
    आपे करि वेखै मारगि लाए भाई तिसु बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥
    The Lord Himself creates us, watches over us, and places us on the Path, O Siblings of Destiny; there is no one other than Him.
    जो धुरि लिखिआ सु कोइ न मेटै भाई करता करे सु होई ॥
    No one can erase that which is pre-ordained, O Siblings of Destiny; whatever the Creator wills, comes to pass.
    नानक नामु वसिआ मन अंतरि भाई अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥४॥४॥
    O Nanak, the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides deep within the mind; O Siblings of Destiny, there is no other at all. ||4||4||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3286 on: March 16, 2023, 07:35:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 16.03.23, Day: Thursday, Ang: 753

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    नामै ही ते सभु किछु होआ बिनु सतिगुर नामु न जापै ॥
    Everything comes from the Naam, the Name of the Lord; without the True Guru, the Naam is not experienced.
    गुर का सबदु महा रसु मीठा बिनु चाखे सादु न जापै ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sweetest and most sublime essence, but without tasting it, its flavor cannot be experienced.
    कउडी बदलै जनमु गवाइआ चीनसि नाही आपै ॥
    He wastes this human life in exchange for a mere shell; he does not understand his own self.
    गुरमुखि होवै ता एको जाणै हउमै दुखु न संतापै ॥१॥
    But, if he becomes Gurmukh, then he comes to know the One Lord, and the disease of egotism does not afflict him. ||1||
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि साचे सिउ लिव लाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has lovingly attached me to the True Lord.
    सबदु चीन्हि आतमु परगासिआ सहजे रहिआ समाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Concentrating on the Word of the Shabad, the soul is illumined and enlightened. I remain absorbed in celestial ecstasy. ||1||Pause||
    गुरमुखि गावै गुरमुखि बूझै गुरमुखि सबदु बीचारे ॥
    The Gurmukh sings the Praises of the Lord; the Gurmukh understands. The Gurmukh contemplates the Word of the Shabad.
    जीउ पिंडु सभु गुर ते उपजै गुरमुखि कारज सवारे ॥
    Body and soul are totally rejuvenated through the Guru; the Gurmukh's affairs are resolved in his favor.
    मनमुखि अंधा अंधु कमावै बिखु खटे संसारे ॥
    The blind self-willed manmukh acts blindly, and earns only poison in this world.
    माइआ मोहि सदा दुखु पाए बिनु गुर अति पिआरे ॥२॥
    Enticed by Maya, he suffers in constant pain, without the most Beloved Guru. ||2||
    सोई सेवकु जे सतिगुर सेवे चालै सतिगुर भाए ॥
    He alone is a selfless servant, who serves the True Guru, and walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will.
    साचा सबदु सिफति है साची साचा मंनि वसाए ॥
    The True Shabad, the Word of God, is the True Praise of God; enshrine the True Lord within your mind.
    सची बाणी गुरमुखि आखै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    The Gurmukh speaks the True Word of Gurbani, and egotism departs from within.
    आपे दाता करमु है साचा साचा सबदु सुणाए ॥३॥
    He Himself is the Giver, and True are His actions. He proclaims the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    गुरमुखि घाले गुरमुखि खटे गुरमुखि नामु जपाए ॥
    The Gurmukh works, and the Gurmukh earns; the Gurmukh inspires others to chant the Naam.
    सदा अलिपतु साचै रंगि राता गुर कै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    He is forever unattached, imbued with the Love of the True Lord, intuitively in harmony with the Guru.
    मनमुखु सद ही कूड़ो बोलै बिखु बीजै बिखु खाए ॥
    The self-willed manmukh always tells lies; he plants the seeds of poison, and eats only poison.
    जमकालि बाधा त्रिसना दाधा बिनु गुर कवणु छडाए ॥४॥
    He is bound and gagged by the Messenger of Death, and burnt in the fire of desire; who can save him, except the Guru? ||4||
    सचा तीरथु जितु सत सरि नावणु गुरमुखि आपि बुझाए ॥
    True is that place of pilgrimage, where one bathes in the pool of Truth, and achieves self-realization as Gurmukh. The Gurmukh understands his own self.
    अठसठि तीरथ गुर सबदि दिखाए तितु नातै मलु जाए ॥
    The Lord has shown that the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage; bathing in it, filth is washed away.
    सचा सबदु सचा है निरमलु ना मलु लगै न लाए ॥
    True and Immaculate is the True Word of His Shabad; no filth touches or clings to Him.
    सची सिफति सची सालाह पूरे गुर ते पाए ॥५॥
    True Praise, True Devotional Praise, is obtained from the Perfect Guru. ||5||
    तनु मनु सभु किछु हरि तिसु केरा दुरमति कहणु न जाए ॥
    Body, mind, everything belongs to the Lord; but the evil-minded ones cannot even say this.
    हुकमु होवै ता निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    If such is the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then one becomes pure and spotless, and the ego is taken away from within.
    गुर की साखी सहजे चाखी त्रिसना अगनि बुझाए ॥
    I have intuitively tasted the Guru's Teachings, and the fire of my desire has been quenched.
    गुर कै सबदि राता सहजे माता सहजे रहिआ समाए ॥६॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one is naturally intoxicated, merging imperceptibly into the Lord. ||6||
    हरि का नामु सति करि जाणै गुर कै भाइ पिआरे ॥
    The Name of the Lord is known as True, through the Love of the Beloved Guru.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई सचै नाइ पिआरे ॥
    True Glorious Greatness is obtained from the Guru, through the Beloved True Name.
    एको सचा सभ महि वरतै विरला को वीचारे ॥
    The One True Lord is permeating and pervading among all; how rare is the one who contemplates this.
    आपे मेलि लए ता बखसे सची भगति सवारे ॥७॥
    The Lord Himself unites us in Union, and forgives us; He embellishes us with true devotional worship. ||7||
    सभो सचु सचु सचु वरतै गुरमुखि कोई जाणै ॥
    All is Truth; Truth, and Truth alone is pervading; how rare is the Gurmukh who knows this.
    जमण मरणा हुकमो वरतै गुरमुखि आपु पछाणै ॥
    Birth and death occur by the Hukam of His Command; the Gurmukh understands his own self.
    नामु धिआए ता सतिगुरु भाए जो इछै सो फलु पाए ॥
    He meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and so pleases the True Guru. He receives whatever rewards he desires.
    नानक तिस दा सभु किछु होवै जि विचहु आपु गवाए ॥८॥१॥
    O Nanak, one who eradicates self-conceit from within, has everything. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3287 on: March 17, 2023, 07:02:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 17.03.23, Day: Friday, Ang: 673

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    पानी पखा पीसउ संत आगै गुण गोविंद जसु गाई ॥
    I carry the water, wave the fan, and grind the corn for the Saints; I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    सासि सासि मनु नामु सम्हारै इहु बिस्राम निधि पाई ॥१॥
    With each and every breath, my mind remembers the Naam, the Name of the Lord; in this way, it finds the treasure of peace. ||1||
    तुम्ह करहु दइआ मेरे साई ॥
    Have pity on me, O my Lord and Master.
    ऐसी मति दीजै मेरे ठाकुर सदा सदा तुधु धिआई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Bless me with such understanding, O my Lord and Master, that I may forever and ever meditate on You. ||1||Pause||
    तुम्हरी क्रिपा ते मोहु मानु छूटै बिनसि जाइ भरमाई ॥
    By Your Grace, emotional attachment and egotism are eradicated, and doubt is dispelled.
    अनद रूपु रविओ सभ मधे जत कत पेखउ जाई ॥२॥
    The Lord, the embodiment of bliss, is pervading and permeating in all; wherever I go, there I see Him. ||2||
    तुम्ह दइआल किरपाल क्रिपा निधि पतित पावन गोसाई ॥
    You are kind and compassionate, the treasure of mercy, the Purifier of sinners, Lord of the world.
    कोटि सूख आनंद राज पाए मुख ते निमख बुलाई ॥३॥
    I obtain millions of joys, comforts and kingdoms, if You inspire me to chant Your Name with my mouth, even for an instant. ||3||
    जाप ताप भगति सा पूरी जो प्रभ कै मनि भाई ॥
    That alone is perfect chanting, meditation, penance and devotional worship service, which is pleasing to God's Mind.
    नामु जपत त्रिसना सभ बुझी है नानक त्रिपति अघाई ॥४॥१०॥
    Chanting the Naam, all thirst and desire is satisfied; Nanak is satisfied and fulfilled. ||4||10||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3288 on: March 20, 2023, 08:25:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 18.03.23, Day: Saturday, Ang: 696

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3289 on: March 20, 2023, 08:29:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 19.03.23, Day: Sunday, Ang: 688

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    जीवा तेरै नाइ मनि आनंदु है जीउ ॥
    I live by Your Name; my mind is in ecstasy, Lord.
    साचो साचा नाउ गुण गोविंदु है जीउ ॥
    True is the Name of the True Lord. Glorious are the Praises of the Lord of the Universe.
    गुर गिआनु अपारा सिरजणहारा जिनि सिरजी तिनि गोई ॥
    Infinite is the spiritual wisdom imparted by the Guru. The Creator Lord who created, shall also destroy.
    परवाणा आइआ हुकमि पठाइआ फेरि न सकै कोई ॥
    The call of death is sent out by the Lord's Command; no one can challenge it.
    आपे करि वेखै सिरि सिरि लेखै आपे सुरति बुझाई ॥
    He Himself creates, and watches; His written command is above each and every head. He Himself imparts understanding and awareness.
    नानक साहिबु अगम अगोचरु जीवा सची नाई ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Lord Master is inaccessible and unfathomable; I live by His True Name. ||1||
    तुम सरि अवरु न कोइ आइआ जाइसी जीउ ॥
    No one can compare to You, Lord; all come and go.
    हुकमी होइ निबेड़ु भरमु चुकाइसी जीउ ॥
    By Your Command, the account is settled, and doubt is dispelled.
    गुरु भरमु चुकाए अकथु कहाए सच महि साचु समाणा ॥
    The Guru dispels doubt, and makes us speak the Unspoken Speech; the true ones are absorbed into Truth.
    आपि उपाए आपि समाए हुकमी हुकमु पछाणा ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself destroys; I accept the Command of the Commander Lord.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई तू मनि अंति सखाई ॥
    True greatness comes from the Guru; You alone are the mind's companion in the end.
    नानक साहिबु अवरु न दूजा नामि तेरै वडिआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, there is no other than the Lord and Master; greatness comes from Your Name. ||2||
    तू सचा सिरजणहारु अलख सिरंदिआ जीउ ॥
    You are the True Creator Lord, the unknowable Maker.
    एकु साहिबु दुइ राह वाद वधंदिआ जीउ ॥
    There is only the One Lord and Master, but there are two paths, by which conflict increases.
    दुइ राह चलाए हुकमि सबाए जनमि मुआ संसारा ॥
    All follow these two paths, by the Hukam of the Lord's Command; the world is born, only to die.
    नाम बिना नाही को बेली बिखु लादी सिरि भारा ॥
    Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mortal has no friend at all; he carries loads of sin on his head.
    हुकमी आइआ हुकमु न बूझै हुकमि सवारणहारा ॥
    By the Hukam of the Lord's Command, he comes, but he does not understand this Hukam; the Lord's Hukam is the Embellisher.
    नानक साहिबु सबदि सिञापै साचा सिरजणहारा ॥३॥
    O Nanak, through the Shabad, the Word of the Lord and Master, the True Creator Lord is realized. ||3||
    भगत सोहहि दरवारि सबदि सुहाइआ जीउ ॥
    Your devotees look beautiful in Your Court, embellished with the Shabad.
    बोलहि अम्रित बाणि रसन रसाइआ जीउ ॥
    They chant the Ambrosial Word of His Bani, savoring it with their tongues.
    रसन रसाए नामि तिसाए गुर कै सबदि विकाणे ॥
    Savoring it with their tongues, they thirst for the Naam; they are a sacrifice to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    पारसि परसिऐ पारसु होए जा तेरै मनि भाणे ॥
    Touching the philosopher's stone, they become the philosopher's stone, which transforms lead into gold; O Lord, they become pleasing to your mind.
    अमरा पदु पाइआ आपु गवाइआ विरला गिआन वीचारी ॥
    They attain the immortal status and eradicate their self-conceit; how rare is that person, who contemplates spiritual wisdom.
    नानक भगत सोहनि दरि साचै साचे के वापारी ॥४॥
    O Nanak, the devotees look beautiful in the Court of the True Lord; they are dealers in the Truth. ||4||
    भूख पिआसो आथि किउ दरि जाइसा जीउ ॥
    I am hungry and thirsty for wealth; how will I be able to go to the Lord's Court?
    सतिगुर पूछउ जाइ नामु धिआइसा जीउ ॥
    I shall go and ask the True Guru, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सचु नामु धिआई साचु चवाई गुरमुखि साचु पछाणा ॥
    I meditate on the True Name, chant the True Name, and as Gurmukh, I realize the True Name.
    दीना नाथु दइआलु निरंजनु अनदिनु नामु वखाणा ॥
    Night and day, I chant the Name of the merciful, immaculate Lord, the Master of the poor.
    करणी कार धुरहु फुरमाई आपि मुआ मनु मारी ॥
    The Primal Lord has ordained the tasks to be done; self-conceit is overcome, and the mind is subdued.
    नानक नामु महा रसु मीठा त्रिसना नामि निवारी ॥५॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Naam is the sweetest essence; through the Naam, thirst and desire are stilled. ||5||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3290 on: March 20, 2023, 08:32:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 20.03.23, Day: Monday, Ang: 877

रामकली महला १ ॥
    Raamkalee, First Mehl:
    सुरति सबदु साखी मेरी सिंङी बाजै लोकु सुणे ॥
    Awareness of the Shabad and the Teachings is my horn; the people hear the sound of its vibrations.
    पतु झोली मंगण कै ताई भीखिआ नामु पड़े ॥१॥
    Honor is my begging-bowl, and the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is the charity I receive. ||1||
    बाबा गोरखु जागै ॥
    O Baba, Gorakh is the Lord of the Universe; He is always awake and aware.
    गोरखु सो जिनि गोइ उठाली करते बार न लागै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He alone is Gorakh, who sustains the earth; He created it in an instant. ||1||Pause||
    पाणी प्राण पवणि बंधि राखे चंदु सूरजु मुखि दीए ॥
    Binding together water and air, He infused the breath of life into the body, and made the lamps of the sun and the moon.
    मरण जीवण कउ धरती दीनी एते गुण विसरे ॥२॥
    To die and to live, He gave us the earth, but we have forgotten these blessings. ||2||
    सिध साधिक अरु जोगी जंगम पीर पुरस बहुतेरे ॥
    There are so many Siddhas, seekers, Yogis, wandering pilgrims, spiritual teachers and good people.
    जे तिन मिला त कीरति आखा ता मनु सेव करे ॥३॥
    If I meet them, I chant the Lord's Praises, and then, my mind serves Him. ||3||
    कागदु लूणु रहै घ्रित संगे पाणी कमलु रहै ॥
    Paper and salt, protected by ghee, remain untouched by water, as the lotus remains unaffected in water.
    ऐसे भगत मिलहि जन नानक तिन जमु किआ करै ॥४॥४॥
    Those who meet with such devotees, O servant Nanak - what can death do to them? ||4||4||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3291 on: March 22, 2023, 11:27:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 21.03.23, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 682

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3292 on: March 22, 2023, 11:30:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 22.03.23, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 715

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    गरबि गहिलड़ो मूड़ड़ो हीओ रे ॥
    My foolish heart is in the grip of pride.
    हीओ महराज री माइओ ॥
    By the Will of my Lord God, Maya,
    डीहर निआई मोहि फाकिओ रे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like a witch, has swallowed my soul. ||Pause||
    घणो घणो घणो सद लोड़ै बिनु लहणे कैठै पाइओ रे ॥
    More and more, he continually yearns for more; but unless he is destined to receive, how can he obtain it?
    महराज रो गाथु वाहू सिउ लुभड़िओ निहभागड़ो भाहि संजोइओ रे ॥१॥
    He is entangled in wealth, bestowed by the Lord God; the unfortunate one attaches himself to the fire of desires. ||1||
    सुणि मन सीख साधू जन सगलो थारे सगले प्राछत मिटिओ रे ॥
    Listen, O mind, to the Teachings of the Holy Saints, and all your sins shall be totally washed away.
    जा को लहणो महराज री गाठड़ीओ जन नानक गरभासि न पउड़िओ रे ॥२॥२॥१९॥
    One who is destined to receive from the Lord, O servant Nanak, shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again. ||2||2||19||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3293 on: March 24, 2023, 11:13:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 23.03.23, Day: Thursday, Ang: 622

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    ठाढि पाई करतारे ॥
    The Creator has brought utter peace to my home;
    तापु छोडि गइआ परवारे ॥
    The fever has left my family.
    गुरि पूरै है राखी ॥
    The Perfect Guru has saved us.
    सरणि सचे की ताकी ॥१॥
    I sought the Sanctuary of the True Lord. ||1||
    परमेसरु आपि होआ रखवाला ॥
    The Transcendent Lord Himself has become my Protector.
    सांति सहज सुख खिन महि उपजे मनु होआ सदा सुखाला ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Tranquility, intuitive peace and poise welled up in an instant, and my mind was comforted forever. ||Pause||
    हरि हरि नामु दीओ दारू ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, gave me the medicine of His Name,
    तिनि सगला रोगु बिदारू ॥
    Which has cured all disease.
    अपणी किरपा धारी ॥
    He extended His Mercy to me,
    तिनि सगली बात सवारी ॥२॥
    And resolved all these affairs. ||2||
    प्रभि अपना बिरदु समारिआ ॥
    God confirmed His loving nature;
    हमरा गुणु अवगुणु न बीचारिआ ॥
    He did not take my merits or demerits into account.
    गुर का सबदु भइओ साखी ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad has become manifest,
    तिनि सगली लाज राखी ॥३॥
    And through it, my honor was totally preserved. ||3||
    बोलाइआ बोली तेरा ॥
    I speak as You cause me to speak;
    तू साहिबु गुणी गहेरा ॥
    O Lord and Master, You are the ocean of excellence.
    जपि नानक नामु सचु साखी ॥
    Nanak chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, according to the Teachings of Truth.
    अपुने दास की पैज राखी ॥४॥६॥५६॥
    God preserves the honor of His slaves. ||4||6||56||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3294 on: March 24, 2023, 11:15:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 24.03.23, Day: Friday, Ang: 619

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सूख मंगल कलिआण सहज धुनि प्रभ के चरण निहारिआ ॥
    I have been blessed with peace, pleasure, bliss, and the celestial sound current, gazing upon the feet of God.
    राखनहारै राखिओ बारिकु सतिगुरि तापु उतारिआ ॥१॥
    The Savior has saved His child, and the True Guru has cured his fever. ||1||
    उबरे सतिगुर की सरणाई ॥
    I have been saved, in the True Guru's Sanctuary;
    जा की सेव न बिरथी जाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Service to Him does not go in vain. ||1||Pause||
    घर महि सूख बाहरि फुनि सूखा प्रभ अपुने भए दइआला ॥
    There is peace within the home of one's heart, and there is peace outside as well, when God becomes kind and compassionate.
    नानक बिघनु न लागै कोऊ मेरा प्रभु होआ किरपाला ॥२॥१२॥४०॥
    O Nanak, no obstacles block my way; my God has become gracious and merciful to me. ||2||12||40||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3295 on: March 25, 2023, 11:06:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 25.03.23, Day: Saturday, Ang: 636

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3296 on: January 01, 2024, 08:00:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 01.01.24, Day: Monday, Ang:704

जैतसरी महला ५ घरु २ छंत
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Chhant:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    ऊचा अगम अपार प्रभु कथनु न जाइ अकथु ॥
    God is lofty, unapproachable and infinite. He is indescribable - He cannot be described.
    नानक प्रभ सरणागती राखन कउ समरथु ॥१॥
    Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God, who is all-powerful to save us. ||1||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    जिउ जानहु तिउ राखु हरि प्रभ तेरिआ ॥
    Save me, any way You can; O Lord God, I am Yours.
    केते गनउ असंख अवगण मेरिआ ॥
    My demerits are uncountable; how many of them should I count?
    असंख अवगण खते फेरे नितप्रति सद भूलीऐ ॥
    The sins and crimes I committed are countless; day by day, I continually make mistakes.
    मोह मगन बिकराल माइआ तउ प्रसादी घूलीऐ ॥
    I am intoxicated by emotional attachment to Maya, the treacherous one; by Your Grace alone can I be saved.
    लूक करत बिकार बिखड़े प्रभ नेर हू ते नेरिआ ॥
    Secretly, I commit hideous sins of corruption, even though God is the nearest of the near.
    बिनवंति नानक दइआ धारहु काढि भवजल फेरिआ ॥१॥
    Prays Nanak, shower me with Your Mercy, Lord, and lift me up, out of the whirlpool of the terrifying world-ocean. ||1||
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    निरति न पवै असंख गुण ऊचा प्रभ का नाउ ॥
    Countless are His virtues; they cannot be enumerated. God's Name is lofty and exalted.
    नानक की बेनंतीआ मिलै निथावे थाउ ॥२॥
    This is Nanak's humble prayer, to bless the homeless with a home. ||2||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    दूसर नाही ठाउ का पहि जाईऐ ॥
    There is no other place at all - where else should I go?
    आठ पहर कर जोड़ि सो प्रभु धिआईऐ ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, with my palms pressed together, I meditate on God.
    धिआइ सो प्रभु सदा अपुना मनहि चिंदिआ पाईऐ ॥
    Meditating forever on my God, I receive the fruits of my mind's desires.
    तजि मान मोहु विकारु दूजा एक सिउ लिव लाईऐ ॥
    Renouncing pride, attachment, corruption and duality, I lovingly center my attention on the One Lord.
    अरपि मनु तनु प्रभू आगै आपु सगल मिटाईऐ ॥
    Dedicate your mind and body to God; eradicate all your self-conceit.
    बिनवंति नानकु धारि किरपा साचि नामि समाईऐ ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, shower me with Your mercy, Lord, that I may be absorbed in Your True Name. ||2||
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    रे मन ता कउ धिआईऐ सभ बिधि जा कै हाथि ॥
    O mind, meditate on the One, who holds everything in His hands.
    राम नाम धनु संचीऐ नानक निबहै साथि ॥३॥
    Gather the wealth of the Lord's Name; O Nanak, it shall always be with You. ||3||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    साथीअड़ा प्रभु एकु दूसर नाहि कोइ ॥
    God is our only True Friend; there is not any other.
    थान थनंतरि आपि जलि थलि पूर सोइ ॥
    In the places and interspaces, in the water and on the land, He Himself is pervading everywhere.
    जलि थलि महीअलि पूरि रहिआ सरब दाता प्रभु धनी ॥
    He is totally permeating the water, the land and the sky; God is the Great Giver, the Lord and Master of all.
    गोपाल गोबिंद अंतु नाही बेअंत गुण ता के किआ गनी ॥
    The Lord of the world, the Lord of the universe has no limit; His Glorious Virtues are unlimited - how can I count them?
    भजु सरणि सुआमी सुखह गामी तिसु बिना अन नाहि कोइ ॥
    I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord Master, the Bringer of peace; without Him, there is no other at all.
    बिनवंति नानक दइआ धारहु तिसु परापति नामु होइ ॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, that being, unto whom the Lord shows mercy - he alone obtains the Naam. ||3||
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    चिति जि चितविआ सो मै पाइआ ॥
    Whatever I wish for, that I receive.
    नानक नामु धिआइ सुख सबाइआ ॥४॥
    Meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, Nanak has found total peace. ||4||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    अब मनु छूटि गइआ साधू संगि मिले ॥
    My mind is now emancipated; I have joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    गुरमुखि नामु लइआ जोती जोति रले ॥
    As Gurmukh, I chant the Naam, and my light has merged into the Light.
    हरि नामु सिमरत मिटे किलबिख बुझी तपति अघानिआ ॥
    Remembering the Lord's Name in meditation, my sins have been erased; the fire has been extinguished, and I am satisfied.
    गहि भुजा लीने दइआ कीने आपने करि मानिआ ॥
    He has taken me by the arm, and blessed me with His kind mercy; He has accepted me His own.
    लै अंकि लाए हरि मिलाए जनम मरणा दुख जले ॥
    The Lord has hugged me in His embrace, and merged me with Himself; the pains of birth and death have been burnt away.
    बिनवंति नानक दइआ धारी मेलि लीने इक पले ॥४॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, He has blessed me with His kind mercy; in an instant, He unites me with Himself. ||4||2||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3297 on: January 03, 2024, 12:29:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 02.01.24, Day: Tuesday, Ang: 634

सोरठि महला १ घरु १ असटपदीआ चउतुकी
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees, Chau-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुबिधा न पड़उ हरि बिनु होरु न पूजउ मड़ै मसाणि न जाई ॥
    I am not torn by duality, because I do not worship any other than the Lord; I do not visit tombs or crematoriums.
    त्रिसना राचि न पर घरि जावा त्रिसना नामि बुझाई ॥
    I do not enter the houses of strangers, engrossed in desire. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, has satisfied my desires.
    घर भीतरि घरु गुरू दिखाइआ सहजि रते मन भाई ॥
    Deep within my heart, the Guru has shown me the home of my being, and my mind is imbued with peace and poise, O Siblings of Destiny.
    तू आपे दाना आपे बीना तू देवहि मति साई ॥१॥
    You Yourself are all-knowing, and You Yourself are all-seeing; You alone bestow intelligence, O Lord. ||1||
    मनु बैरागि रतउ बैरागी सबदि मनु बेधिआ मेरी माई ॥
    My mind is detached, imbued with detachment; the Word of the Shabad has pierced my mind, O my mother.
    अंतरि जोति निरंतरि बाणी साचे साहिब सिउ लिव लाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    God's Light shines continually within the nucleus of my deepest self; I am lovingly attached to the Bani, the Word of the True Lord Master. ||Pause||
    असंख बैरागी कहहि बैराग सो बैरागी जि खसमै भावै ॥
    Countless detached renunciates talk of detachment and renunciation, but he alone is a true renunciate, who is pleasing to the Lord Master.
    हिरदै सबदि सदा भै रचिआ गुर की कार कमावै ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is ever in his heart; he is absorbed in the Fear of God, and he works to serve the Guru.
    एको चेतै मनूआ न डोलै धावतु वरजि रहावै ॥
    He remembers the One Lord, his mind does not waver, and he restrains its wanderings.
    सहजे माता सदा रंगि राता साचे के गुण गावै ॥२॥
    He is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and is ever imbued with the Lord's Love; he sings the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. ||2||
    मनूआ पउणु बिंदु सुखवासी नामि वसै सुख भाई ॥
    The mind is like the wind, but if it comes to rest in peace, even for an instant, then he shall abide in the peace of the Name, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जिहबा नेत्र सोत्र सचि राते जलि बूझी तुझहि बुझाई ॥
    His tongue, eyes and ears are imbued with Truth; O Lord, You quench the fires of desire.
    आस निरास रहै बैरागी निज घरि ताड़ी लाई ॥
    In hope, the renunciate remains free of hopes; in the home of his own inner self, he is absorbed in the trance of deep meditation.
    भिखिआ नामि रजे संतोखी अम्रितु सहजि पीआई ॥३॥
    He remains content, satisfied with the charity of the Naam; he drinks in the Ambrosial Amrit with ease. ||3||
    दुबिधा विचि बैरागु न होवी जब लगु दूजी राई ॥
    There is no renunciation in duality, as long as there is even a particle of duality.
    सभु जगु तेरा तू एको दाता अवरु न दूजा भाई ॥
    The whole world is Yours, Lord; You alone are the Giver. There is not any other, O Siblings of Destiny.
    मनमुखि जंत दुखि सदा निवासी गुरमुखि दे वडिआई ॥
    The self-willed manmukh dwells in misery forever, while the Lord bestows greatness upon the Gurmukh.
    अपर अपार अगम अगोचर कहणै कीम न पाई ॥४॥
    God is infinite, endless, inaccessible and unfathomable; His worth cannot be described. ||4||
    सुंन समाधि महा परमारथु तीनि भवण पति नामं ॥
    The consciousness in deep Samaadhi, the Supreme Being, the Lord of the three worlds - these are Your Names, Lord.
    मसतकि लेखु जीआ जगि जोनी सिरि सिरि लेखु सहामं ॥
    The creatures born into this world have their destiny inscribed upon their foreheads; they experience according to their destinies.
    करम सुकरम कराए आपे आपे भगति द्रिड़ामं ॥
    The Lord Himself causes them to do good and bad deeds; He Himself makes them steadfast in devotional worship.
    मनि मुखि जूठि लहै भै मानं आपे गिआनु अगामं ॥५॥
    The filth of their mind and mouth is washed off when they live in the Fear of God; the inaccessible Lord Himself blesses them with spiritual wisdom. ||5||
    जिन चाखिआ सेई सादु जाणनि जिउ गुंगे मिठिआई ॥
    Only those who taste it know its sweet taste, like the mute, who eats the candy, and only smiles.
    अकथै का किआ कथीऐ भाई चालउ सदा रजाई ॥
    How can I describe the indescribable, O Siblings of Destiny? I shall follow His Will forever.
    गुरु दाता मेले ता मति होवै निगुरे मति न काई ॥
    If one meets with the Guru, the Generous Giver, then he understands; those who have no Guru cannot understand this.
    जिउ चलाए तिउ चालह भाई होर किआ को करे चतुराई ॥६॥
    As the Lord causes us to act, so do we act, O Siblings of Destiny. What other clever tricks can anyone try? ||6||
    इकि भरमि भुलाए इकि भगती राते तेरा खेलु अपारा ॥
    Some are deluded by doubt, while others are imbued with devotional worship; Your play is infinite and endless.
    जितु तुधु लाए तेहा फलु पाइआ तू हुकमि चलावणहारा ॥
    As You engage them, they receive the fruits of their rewards; You alone are the One who issues Your Commands.
    सेवा करी जे किछु होवै अपणा जीउ पिंडु तुमारा ॥
    I would serve You, if anything were my own; my soul and body are Yours.
    सतिगुरि मिलिऐ किरपा कीनी अम्रित नामु अधारा ॥७॥
    One who meets with the True Guru, by His Grace, takes the Support of the Ambrosial Naam. ||7||
    गगनंतरि वासिआ गुण परगासिआ गुण महि गिआन धिआनं ॥
    He dwells in the heavenly realms, and his virtues radiantly shine forth; meditation and spiritual wisdom are found in virtue.
    नामु मनि भावै कहै कहावै ततो ततु वखानं ॥
    The Naam is pleasing to his mind; he speaks it, and causes others to speak it as well. He speaks the essential essence of wisdom.
    सबदु गुर पीरा गहिर ग्मभीरा बिनु सबदै जगु बउरानं ॥
    The Word of the Shabad is his Guru and spiritual teacher, profound and unfathomable; without the Shabad, the world is insane.
    पूरा बैरागी सहजि सुभागी सचु नानक मनु मानं ॥८॥१॥
    He is a perfect renunciate, naturally at ease, O Nanak, whose mind is pleased with the True Lord. ||8||1||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3298 on: January 03, 2024, 12:34:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 03.01.24, Day: Wednesday, Ang: 671

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस का तनु मनु धनु सभु तिस का सोई सुघड़ु सुजानी ॥
    Body, mind, wealth and everything belong to Him; He alone is all-wise and all-knowing.
    तिन ही सुणिआ दुखु सुखु मेरा तउ बिधि नीकी खटानी ॥१॥
    He listens to my pains and pleasures, and then my condition improves. ||1||
    जीअ की एकै ही पहि मानी ॥
    My soul is satisfied with the One Lord alone.
    अवरि जतन करि रहे बहुतेरे तिन तिलु नही कीमति जानी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    People make all sorts of other efforts, but they have no value at all. ||Pause||
    अम्रित नामु निरमोलकु हीरा गुरि दीनो मंतानी ॥
    The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel. The Guru has given me this advice.
    डिगै न डोलै द्रिड़ु करि रहिओ पूरन होइ त्रिपतानी ॥२॥
    It cannot be lost, and it cannot be shaken off; it remains steady, and I am perfectly satisfied with it. ||2||
    ओइ जु बीच हम तुम कछु होते तिन की बात बिलानी ॥
    Those things which tore me away from You, Lord, are now gone.
    अलंकार मिलि थैली होई है ता ते कनिक वखानी ॥३॥
    When golden ornaments are melted down into a lump, they are still said to be gold. ||3||
    प्रगटिओ जोति सहज सुख सोभा बाजे अनहत बानी ॥
    The Divine Light has illuminated me, and I am filled with celestial peace and glory; the unstruck melody of the Lord's Bani resounds within me.
    कहु नानक निहचल घरु बाधिओ गुरि कीओ बंधानी ॥४॥५॥
    Says Nanak, I have built my eternal home; the Guru has constructed it for me. ||4||5||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3299 on: January 04, 2024, 03:36:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Date: 04.01.24, Day: Thursday, Ang: 892

रामकली महला ५ ॥
    Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:
    दीनो नामु कीओ पवितु ॥
    Blessing me with His Name, He has purified and sanctified me.
    हरि धनु रासि निरास इह बितु ॥
    The Lord's wealth is my capital. False hope has left me; this is my wealth.
    काटी बंधि हरि सेवा लाए ॥
    Breaking my bonds, the Lord has linked me to His service.
    हरि हरि भगति राम गुण गाए ॥१॥
    I am a devotee of the Lord, Har, Har; I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||1||
    बाजे अनहद बाजा ॥
    The unstruck sound current vibrates and resounds.
    रसकि रसकि गुण गावहि हरि जन अपनै गुरदेवि निवाजा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord's humble servants sing His Glorious Praises with love and delight; they are honored by the Divine Guru. ||1||Pause||
    आइ बनिओ पूरबला भागु ॥
    My pre-ordained destiny has been activated;
    जनम जनम का सोइआ जागु ॥
    I have awakened from the sleep of countless incarnations.
    गई गिलानि साध कै संगि ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, my aversion is gone.
    मनु तनु रातो हरि कै रंगि ॥२॥
    My mind and body are imbued with love for the Lord. ||2||
    राखे राखनहार दइआल ॥
    The Merciful Savior Lord has saved me.
    ना किछु सेवा ना किछु घाल ॥
    I have no service or work to my credit.
    करि किरपा प्रभि कीनी दइआ ॥
    In His Mercy, God has taken pity on me;
    बूडत दुख महि काढि लइआ ॥३॥
    He lifted me up and pulled me out, when I was suffering in pain. ||3||
    सुणि सुणि उपजिओ मन महि चाउ ॥
    Listening, listening to His Praises, joy has welled up within my mind.
    आठ पहर हरि के गुण गाउ ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गावत गावत परम गति पाई ॥
    Singing, singing His Praises, I have obtained the supreme status.
    गुर प्रसादि नानक लिव लाई ॥४॥२०॥३१॥
    By Guru's Grace, Nanak is lovingly focused on the Lord. ||4||20||31||
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments