Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 602222 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #1575 on: July 11, 2014, 06:09:45 AM »
  • Publish

रागु धनासिरी महला ३ घरु ४
    Raag Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl, Fourth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    हम भीखक भेखारी तेरे तू निज पति है दाता ॥
    I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver.
    होहु दैआल नामु देहु मंगत जन कंउ सदा रहउ रंगि राता ॥१॥
    Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. ||1||
    हंउ बलिहारै जाउ साचे तेरे नाम विटहु ॥
    I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord.
    करण कारण सभना का एको अवरु न दूजा कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    बहुते फेर पए किरपन कउ अब किछु किरपा कीजै ॥
    I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace.
    होहु दइआल दरसनु देहु अपुना ऐसी बखस करीजै ॥२॥
    Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. ||2||
    भनति नानक भरम पट खूल्हे गुर परसादी जानिआ ॥
    Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru's Grace, I have come to know the Lord.
    साची लिव लागी है भीतरि सतिगुर सिउ मनु मानिआ ॥३॥१॥९॥
    I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. ||3||1||9||

[July 11, 2014, Friday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page : 666)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1576 on: July 12, 2014, 08:42:07 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक ॥
    Shalok:
    रचंति जीअ रचना मात गरभ असथापनं ॥
    Creating the soul, the Lord places this creation in the womb of the mother.
    सासि सासि सिमरंति नानक महा अगनि न बिनासनं ॥१॥
    With each and every breath, it meditates in remembrance on the Lord, O Nanak; it is not consumed by the great fire. ||1||
    मुखु तलै पैर उपरे वसंदो कुहथड़ै थाइ ॥
    With its head down, and feet up, it dwells in that slimy place.
    नानक सो धणी किउ विसारिओ उधरहि जिस दै नाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, how could we forget the Master? Through His Name, we are saved. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    रकतु बिंदु करि निमिआ अगनि उदर मझारि ॥
    From egg and sperm, you were conceived, and placed in the fire of the womb.
    उरध मुखु कुचील बिकलु नरकि घोरि गुबारि ॥
    Head downwards, you abided restlessly in that dark, dismal, terrible hell.
    हरि सिमरत तू ना जलहि मनि तनि उर धारि ॥
    Remembering the Lord in meditation, you were not burnt; enshrine Him in your heart, mind and body.
    बिखम थानहु जिनि रखिआ तिसु तिलु न विसारि ॥
    In that treacherous place, He protected and preserved you; do not forget Him, even for an instant.
    प्रभ बिसरत सुखु कदे नाहि जासहि जनमु हारि ॥२॥
    Forgetting God, you shall never find peace; you shall forfeit your life, and depart. ||2||

[July 12, 2014, Saturday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 706)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1577 on: July 13, 2014, 04:23:38 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[July 13th, 2014 - Sunday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1578 on: July 14, 2014, 08:47:43 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु ६
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नीच जाति हरि जपतिआ उतम पदवी पाइ ॥
    When someone of low social class chants the Lord's Name, he obtains the state of highest dignity.
    पूछहु बिदर दासी सुतै किसनु उतरिआ घरि जिसु जाइ ॥१॥
    Go and ask Bidar, the son of a maid; Krishna himself stayed in his house. ||1||
    हरि की अकथ कथा सुनहु जन भाई जितु सहसा दूख भूख सभ लहि जाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Listen, O humble Siblings of Destiny, to the Unspoken Speech of the Lord; it removes all anxiety, pain and hunger. ||1||Pause||
    रविदासु चमारु उसतति करे हरि कीरति निमख इक गाइ ॥
    Ravi Daas, the leather-worker, praised the Lord, and sang the Kirtan of His Praises each and every instant.
    पतित जाति उतमु भइआ चारि वरन पए पगि आइ ॥२॥
    Although he was of low social status, he was exalted and elevated, and people of all four castes came and bowed at his feet. ||2||
    नामदेअ प्रीति लगी हरि सेती लोकु छीपा कहै बुलाइ ॥
    Naam Dayv loved the Lord; the people called him a fabric dyer.
    खत्री ब्राहमण पिठि दे छोडे हरि नामदेउ लीआ मुखि लाइ ॥३॥
    The Lord turned His back on the high-class Kh'shaatriyas and Brahmins, and showed His face to Naam Dayv. ||3||
    जितने भगत हरि सेवका मुखि अठसठि तीरथ तिन तिलकु कढाइ ॥
    All of the devotees and servants of the Lord have the tilak, the ceremonial mark, applied to their foreheads at the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    जनु नानकु तिन कउ अनदिनु परसे जे क्रिपा करे हरि राइ ॥४॥१॥८॥
    Servant Nanak shall touch their feet night and day, if the Lord, the King, grants His Grace. ||4||1||8||

[July 14, 2014, Monday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page:733)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1579 on: July 15, 2014, 01:12:58 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||

[July 15, 2014, Tuesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 678)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1580 on: July 16, 2014, 03:29:59 AM »
  • Publish

आसा महला ५ छंत घरु ७
    Aasaa, Fifth Mehl, Chhant, Seventh House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    सुभ चिंतन गोबिंद रमण निरमल साधू संग ॥
    It is the most sublime contemplation, to speak of the Lord of the Universe in the pure Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    नानक नामु न विसरउ इक घड़ी करि किरपा भगवंत ॥१॥
    O Nanak, never the Naam, even for a moment; bless me with Your Grace, Lord God! ||1||
    छंत ॥
    Chhant:
    भिंनी रैनड़ीऐ चामकनि तारे ॥
    The night is wet with dew, and the stars twinkle in the heavens.
    जागहि संत जना मेरे राम पिआरे ॥
    The Saints remain wakeful; they are the Beloveds of my Lord.
    राम पिआरे सदा जागहि नामु सिमरहि अनदिनो ॥
    The Beloveds of the Lord remain ever wakeful, remembering the Naam, the Name of the Lord, day and night.
    चरण कमल धिआनु हिरदै प्रभ बिसरु नाही इकु खिनो ॥
    In their hearts, they meditate on the lotus feet of God; they do not forget Him, even for an instant.
    तजि मानु मोहु बिकारु मन का कलमला दुख जारे ॥
    They renounce their pride, emotional attachment and mental corruption, and burn away the pain of wickedness.
    बिनवंति नानक सदा जागहि हरि दास संत पिआरे ॥१॥
    Prays Nanak, the Saints, the beloved servants of the Lord, remain ever wakeful. ||1||
    मेरी सेजड़ीऐ आड्मबरु बणिआ ॥
    My bed is adorned in splendor.
    मनि अनदु भइआ प्रभु आवत सुणिआ ॥
    My mind is filled with bliss, since I heard that God is coming.
    प्रभ मिले सुआमी सुखह गामी चाव मंगल रस भरे ॥
    Meeting God, the Lord and Master, I have entered the realm of peace; I am filled with joy and delight.
    अंग संगि लागे दूख भागे प्राण मन तन सभि हरे ॥
    He is joined to me, in my very fiber; my sorrows have departed, and my body, mind and soul are all rejuvenated.
    मन इछ पाई प्रभ धिआई संजोगु साहा सुभ गणिआ ॥
    I have obtained the fruits of my mind's desires, meditating on God; the day of my wedding is auspicious.
    बिनवंति नानक मिले स्रीधर सगल आनंद रसु बणिआ ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, when I meet the Lord of excellence, I came to experience all pleasure and bliss. ||2||
    मिलि सखीआ पुछहि कहु कंत नीसाणी ॥
    I meet with my companions and say, ""Show me the insignia of my Husband Lord.""
    रसि प्रेम भरी कछु बोलि न जाणी ॥
    I am filled with the sublime essence of His Love, and I do not know how to say anything.
    गुण गूड़ गुपत अपार करते निगम अंतु न पावहे ॥
    The Glorious Virtues of the Creator are profound, mysterious and infinite; even the Vedas cannot find His limits.
    भगति भाइ धिआइ सुआमी सदा हरि गुण गावहे ॥
    With loving devotion, I meditate on the Lord Master, and sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord forever.
    सगल गुण सुगिआन पूरन आपणे प्रभ भाणी ॥
    Filled with all virtues and spiritual wisdom, I have become pleasing to my God.
    बिनवंति नानक रंगि राती प्रेम सहजि समाणी ॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, imbued with the color of the Lord's Love, I am imperceptibly absorbed into Him. ||3||
    सुख सोहिलड़े हरि गावण लागे ॥
    When I began to sing the songs of rejoicing to the Lord,
    साजन सरसिअड़े दुख दुसमन भागे ॥
    My friends became glad, and my troubles and enemies departed.
    सुख सहज सरसे हरि नामि रहसे प्रभि आपि किरपा धारीआ ॥
    My peace and happiness increased; I rejoiced in the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and God Himself blessed me with His mercy.
    हरि चरण लागे सदा जागे मिले प्रभ बनवारीआ ॥
    I have grasped the Lord's feet, and remaining ever wakeful, I have met the Lord, the Creator.
    सुभ दिवस आए सहजि पाए सगल निधि प्रभ पागे ॥
    The appointed day came, and I attained peace and poise; all treasures are in the feet of God.
    बिनवंति नानक सरणि सुआमी सदा हरि जन तागे ॥४॥१॥१०॥
    Prays Nanak, the Lord's humble servants always seek the Sanctuary of the Lord and Master. ||4||1||10||

[July 16th, 2014 - Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 459)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1581 on: July 17, 2014, 03:07:59 AM »
  • Publish

आसा ॥
    Aasaa:
    जब लगु तेलु दीवे मुखि बाती तब सूझै सभु कोई ॥
    As long as the oil and the wick are in the lamp, everything is illuminated.
    तेल जले बाती ठहरानी सूंना मंदरु होई ॥१॥
    But when the oil is burnt, the wick goes out, and the mansion becomes desolate. ||1||
    रे बउरे तुहि घरी न राखै कोई ॥
    O mad-man, no one will keep you, for even a moment.
    तूं राम नामु जपि सोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Meditate on the Name of that Lord. ||1||Pause||
    का की मात पिता कहु का को कवन पुरख की जोई ॥
    Tell me, whose mother is that, whose father is that, and which man has a wife?
    घट फूटे कोऊ बात न पूछै काढहु काढहु होई ॥२॥
    When the pitcher of the body breaks, no one cares for you at all. Everyone says, ""Take him away, take him away!""||2||
    देहुरी बैठी माता रोवै खटीआ ले गए भाई ॥
    Sitting on the threshold, his mother cries, and his brothers take away the coffin.
    लट छिटकाए तिरीआ रोवै हंसु इकेला जाई ॥३॥
    Taking down her hair, his wife cries out in sorrow, and the swan-soul departs all alone. ||3||
    कहत कबीर सुनहु रे संतहु भै सागर कै ताई ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O Saints, about the terrifying world-ocean.
    इसु बंदे सिरि जुलमु होत है जमु नही हटै गुसाई ॥४॥९॥
    This human suffers torture and the Messenger of Death will not leave him alone, O Lord of the World. ||4||9||
    दुतुके
    Du-Tukas

[July 17th, 2014 - Thursday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 477)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1582 on: July 18, 2014, 06:16:55 AM »
  • Publish

आसा ॥
    Aasaa:
    काहू दीन्हे पाट पट्मबर काहू पलघ निवारा ॥
    To some, the Lord has given silks and satins, and to some, beds decorated with cotton ribbons.
    काहू गरी गोदरी नाही काहू खान परारा ॥१॥
    Some do not even have a poor patched coat, and some live in thatched huts. ||1||
    अहिरख वादु न कीजै रे मन ॥
    Do not indulge in envy and bickering, O my mind.
    सुक्रितु करि करि लीजै रे मन ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    By continually doing good deeds, these are obtained, O my mind. ||1||Pause||
    कुम्हारै एक जु माटी गूंधी बहु बिधि बानी लाई ॥
    The potter works the same clay, and colors the pots in different ways.
    काहू महि मोती मुकताहल काहू बिआधि लगाई ॥२॥
    Into some, he sets pearls, while to others, he attaches filth. ||2||
    सूमहि धनु राखन कउ दीआ मुगधु कहै धनु मेरा ॥
    God gave wealth to the miser for him to preserve, but the fool calls it his own.
    जम का डंडु मूंड महि लागै खिन महि करै निबेरा ॥३॥
    When the Messenger of Death strikes him with his club, in an instant, everything is settled. ||3||
    हरि जनु ऊतमु भगतु सदावै आगिआ मनि सुखु पाई ॥
    The Lord's humble servant is called the most exalted Saint; he obeys the Command of the Lord's Order, and obtains peace.
    जो तिसु भावै सति करि मानै भाणा मंनि वसाई ॥४॥
    Whatever is pleasing to the Lord, he accepts as True; he enshrines the Lord's Will within his mind. ||4||
    कहै कबीरु सुनहु रे संतहु मेरी मेरी झूठी ॥
    Says Kabeer, listen, O Saints - it is false to call out, ""Mine, mine.""
    चिरगट फारि चटारा लै गइओ तरी तागरी छूटी ॥५॥३॥१६॥
    Breaking the bird cage, death takes the bird away, and only the torn threads remain. ||5||3||16||

[July 18, 2014, Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 479)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1583 on: July 19, 2014, 05:30:42 AM »
  • Publish

रागु गोंड महला ५ चउपदे घरु २
    Raag Gond, Fifth Mehl, Chau-Padas, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    जीअ प्रान कीए जिनि साजि ॥
    He fashioned the soul and the breath of life,
    माटी महि जोति रखी निवाजि ॥
    And infused His Light into the dust;
    बरतन कउ सभु किछु भोजन भोगाइ ॥
    He exalted you and gave you everything to use, and food to eat and enjoy
    सो प्रभु तजि मूड़े कत जाइ ॥१॥
    - how can you forsake that God, you fool! Where else will you go? ||1||
    पारब्रहम की लागउ सेव ॥
    Commit yourself to the service of the Transcendent Lord.
    गुर ते सुझै निरंजन देव ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Through the Guru, one understands the Immaculate, Divine Lord. ||1||Pause||
    जिनि कीए रंग अनिक परकार ॥
    He created plays and dramas of all sorts;
    ओपति परलउ निमख मझार ॥
    He creates and destroys in an instant;
    जा की गति मिति कही न जाइ ॥
    His state and condition cannot be described.
    सो प्रभु मन मेरे सदा धिआइ ॥२॥
    Meditate forever on that God, O my mind. ||2||
    आइ न जावै निहचलु धनी ॥
    The unchanging Lord does not come or go.
    बेअंत गुना ता के केतक गनी ॥
    His Glorious Virtues are infinite; how many of them can I count?
    लाल नाम जा कै भरे भंडार ॥
    His treasure is overflowing with the rubies of the Name.
    सगल घटा देवै आधार ॥३॥
    He gives Support to all hearts. ||3||
    सति पुरखु जा को है नाउ ॥
    The Name is the True Primal Being;
    मिटहि कोटि अघ निमख जसु गाउ ॥
    Millions of sins are washed away in an instant, singing His Praises.
    बाल सखाई भगतन को मीत ॥
    The Lord God is your best friend, your playmate from earliest childhood.
    प्रान अधार नानक हित चीत ॥४॥१॥३॥
    He is the Support of the breath of life; O Nanak, He is love, He is consciousness. ||4||1||3||

[July 19, 2014, Saturday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 862)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1584 on: July 20, 2014, 02:10:47 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ५ घरु २ छंत
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Chhant:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    ऊचा अगम अपार प्रभु कथनु न जाइ अकथु ॥
    God is lofty, unapproachable and infinite. He is indescribable - He cannot be described.
    नानक प्रभ सरणागती राखन कउ समरथु ॥१॥
    Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God, who is all-powerful to save us. ||1||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    जिउ जानहु तिउ राखु हरि प्रभ तेरिआ ॥
    Save me, any way You can; O Lord God, I am Yours.
    केते गनउ असंख अवगण मेरिआ ॥
    My demerits are uncountable; how many of them should I count?
    असंख अवगण खते फेरे नितप्रति सद भूलीऐ ॥
    The sins and crimes I committed are countless; day by day, I continually make mistakes.
    मोह मगन बिकराल माइआ तउ प्रसादी घूलीऐ ॥
    I am intoxicated by emotional attachment to Maya, the treacherous one; by Your Grace alone can I be saved.
    लूक करत बिकार बिखड़े प्रभ नेर हू ते नेरिआ ॥
    Secretly, I commit hideous sins of corruption, even though God is the nearest of the near.
    बिनवंति नानक दइआ धारहु काढि भवजल फेरिआ ॥१॥
    Prays Nanak, shower me with Your Mercy, Lord, and lift me up, out of the whirlpool of the terrifying world-ocean. ||1||
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    निरति न पवै असंख गुण ऊचा प्रभ का नाउ ॥
    Countless are His virtues; they cannot be enumerated. God's Name is lofty and exalted.
    नानक की बेनंतीआ मिलै निथावे थाउ ॥२॥
    This is Nanak's humble prayer, to bless the homeless with a home. ||2||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    दूसर नाही ठाउ का पहि जाईऐ ॥
    There is no other place at all - where else should I go?
    आठ पहर कर जोड़ि सो प्रभु धिआईऐ ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, with my palms pressed together, I meditate on God.
    धिआइ सो प्रभु सदा अपुना मनहि चिंदिआ पाईऐ ॥
    Meditating forever on my God, I receive the fruits of my mind's desires.
    तजि मान मोहु विकारु दूजा एक सिउ लिव लाईऐ ॥
    Renouncing pride, attachment, corruption and duality, I lovingly center my attention on the One Lord.
    अरपि मनु तनु प्रभू आगै आपु सगल मिटाईऐ ॥
    Dedicate your mind and body to God; eradicate all your self-conceit.
    बिनवंति नानकु धारि किरपा साचि नामि समाईऐ ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, shower me with Your mercy, Lord, that I may be absorbed in Your True Name. ||2||
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    रे मन ता कउ धिआईऐ सभ बिधि जा कै हाथि ॥
    O mind, meditate on the One, who holds everything in His hands.
    राम नाम धनु संचीऐ नानक निबहै साथि ॥३॥
    Gather the wealth of the Lord's Name; O Nanak, it shall always be with You. ||3||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    साथीअड़ा प्रभु एकु दूसर नाहि कोइ ॥
    God is our only True Friend; there is not any other.
    थान थनंतरि आपि जलि थलि पूर सोइ ॥
    In the places and interspaces, in the water and on the land, He Himself is pervading everywhere.
    जलि थलि महीअलि पूरि रहिआ सरब दाता प्रभु धनी ॥
    He is totally permeating the water, the land and the sky; God is the Great Giver, the Lord and Master of all.
    गोपाल गोबिंद अंतु नाही बेअंत गुण ता के किआ गनी ॥
    The Lord of the world, the Lord of the universe has no limit; His Glorious Virtues are unlimited - how can I count them?
    भजु सरणि सुआमी सुखह गामी तिसु बिना अन नाहि कोइ ॥
    I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord Master, the Bringer of peace; without Him, there is no other at all.
    बिनवंति नानक दइआ धारहु तिसु परापति नामु होइ ॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, that being, unto whom the Lord shows mercy - he alone obtains the Naam. ||3||
    सलोकु ॥
    Shalok:
    चिति जि चितविआ सो मै पाइआ ॥
    Whatever I wish for, that I receive.
    नानक नामु धिआइ सुख सबाइआ ॥४॥
    Meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, Nanak has found total peace. ||4||
    छंतु ॥
    Chhant:
    अब मनु छूटि गइआ साधू संगि मिले ॥
    My mind is now emancipated; I have joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    गुरमुखि नामु लइआ जोती जोति रले ॥
    As Gurmukh, I chant the Naam, and my light has merged into the Light.
    हरि नामु सिमरत मिटे किलबिख बुझी तपति अघानिआ ॥
    Remembering the Lord's Name in meditation, my sins have been erased; the fire has been extinguished, and I am satisfied.
    गहि भुजा लीने दइआ कीने आपने करि मानिआ ॥
    He has taken me by the arm, and blessed me with His kind mercy; He has accepted me His own.
    लै अंकि लाए हरि मिलाए जनम मरणा दुख जले ॥
    The Lord has hugged me in His embrace, and merged me with Himself; the pains of birth and death have been burnt away.
    बिनवंति नानक दइआ धारी मेलि लीने इक पले ॥४॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, He has blessed me with His kind mercy; in an instant, He unites me with Himself. ||4||2||

[July 20th, 2014 - Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 704)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1585 on: July 21, 2014, 05:23:59 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर पूरे भाणा ॥
    When it was pleasing to the Perfect True Guru,
    ता जपिआ नामु रमाणा ॥
    Then I chanted the Naam, the Name of the Pervading Lord.
    गोबिंद किरपा धारी ॥
    The Lord of the Universe extended His Mercy to me,
    प्रभि राखी पैज हमारी ॥१॥
    And God saved my honor. ||1||
    हरि के चरन सदा सुखदाई ॥
    The Lord's feet are forever peace-giving.
    जो इछहि सोई फलु पावहि बिरथी आस न जाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Whatever fruit one desires, he receives; his hopes shall not go in vain. ||1||Pause||
    क्रिपा करे जिसु प्रानपति दाता सोई संतु गुण गावै ॥
    That Saint, unto whom the Lord of Life, the Great Giver, extends His Mercy - he alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    प्रेम भगति ता का मनु लीणा पारब्रहम मनि भावै ॥२॥
    His soul is absorbed in loving devotional worship; his mind is pleasing to the Supreme Lord God. ||2||
    आठ पहर हरि का जसु रवणा बिखै ठगउरी लाथी ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, he chants the Praises of the Lord, and the bitter poison does not affect him.
    संगि मिलाइ लीआ मेरै करतै संत साध भए साथी ॥३॥
    My Creator Lord has united me with Himself, and the Holy Saints have become my companions. ||3||
    करु गहि लीने सरबसु दीने आपहि आपु मिलाइआ ॥
    Taking me by the hand, He has given me everything, and blended me with Himself.
    कहु नानक सरब थोक पूरन पूरा सतिगुरु पाइआ ॥४॥१५॥७९॥
    Says Nanak, everything has been perfectly resolved; I have found the Perfect True Guru. ||4||15||79||

[July 21st, 2014 - Monday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 628)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1586 on: July 22, 2014, 07:09:49 AM »
  • Publish

गोंड ॥
    Gond:
    मोहि लागती तालाबेली ॥
    I am restless and unhappy.
    बछरे बिनु गाइ अकेली ॥१॥
    Without her calf, the cow is lonely. ||1||
    पानीआ बिनु मीनु तलफै ॥
    Without water, the fish writhes in pain.
    ऐसे राम नामा बिनु बापुरो नामा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    So is poor Naam Dayv without the Lord's Name. ||1||Pause||
    जैसे गाइ का बाछा छूटला ॥
    Like the cow's calf, which, when let loose,
    थन चोखता माखनु घूटला ॥२॥
    Sucks at her udders and drinks her milk -||2||
    नामदेउ नाराइनु पाइआ ॥
    So has Naam Dayv found the Lord.
    गुरु भेटत अलखु लखाइआ ॥३॥
    Meeting the Guru, I have seen the Unseen Lord. ||3||
    जैसे बिखै हेत पर नारी ॥
    As the man driven by sex wants another man's wife,
    ऐसे नामे प्रीति मुरारी ॥४॥
    So does Naam Dayv love the Lord. ||4||
    जैसे तापते निरमल घामा ॥
    As the earth burns in the dazzling sunlight,
    तैसे राम नामा बिनु बापुरो नामा ॥५॥४॥
    So does poor Naam Dayv burn without the Lord's Name. ||5||4||

[July 22, 2014, Tuesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 874)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1587 on: July 23, 2014, 03:42:11 AM »
  • Publish

बैराड़ी महला ४ ॥
    Bairaaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि जनु राम नाम गुन गावै ॥
    The Lord's humble servant sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord's Name.
    जे कोई निंद करे हरि जन की अपुना गुनु न गवावै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Even if someone slanders the Lord's humble servant, he does not give up his own goodness. ||1||Pause||
    जो किछु करे सु आपे सुआमी हरि आपे कार कमावै ॥
    Whatever the Lord and Master does, He does by Himself; the Lord Himself does the deeds.
    हरि आपे ही मति देवै सुआमी हरि आपे बोलि बुलावै ॥१॥
    The Lord and Master Himself imparts understanding; the Lord Himself inspires us to speak. ||1||
    हरि आपे पंच ततु बिसथारा विचि धातू पंच आपि पावै ॥
    The Lord Himself directs the evolution of the world of the five elements; He Himself infuses the five senses into it.
    जन नानक सतिगुरु मेले आपे हरि आपे झगरु चुकावै ॥२॥३॥
    O servant Nanak, the Lord Himself unites us with the True Guru; He Himself resolves the conflicts. ||2||3||

[July 23, 2014, Wednesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 719)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1588 on: July 24, 2014, 07:31:09 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सूख मंगल कलिआण सहज धुनि प्रभ के चरण निहारिआ ॥
    I have been blessed with peace, pleasure, bliss, and the celestial sound current, gazing upon the feet of God.
    राखनहारै राखिओ बारिकु सतिगुरि तापु उतारिआ ॥१॥
    The Savior has saved His child, and the True Guru has cured his fever. ||1||
    उबरे सतिगुर की सरणाई ॥
    I have been saved, in the True Guru's Sanctuary;
    जा की सेव न बिरथी जाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Service to Him does not go in vain. ||1||Pause||
    घर महि सूख बाहरि फुनि सूखा प्रभ अपुने भए दइआला ॥
    There is peace within the home of one's heart, and there is peace outside as well, when God becomes kind and compassionate.
    नानक बिघनु न लागै कोऊ मेरा प्रभु होआ किरपाला ॥२॥१२॥४०॥
    O Nanak, no obstacles block my way; my God has become gracious and merciful to me. ||2||12||40||

[July 24th, 2014 - Thursday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page : 619)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1589 on: July 25, 2014, 08:04:33 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    नानक नावहु घुथिआ हलतु पलतु सभु जाइ ॥
    O Nanak, forsaking the Name, he loses everything, in this world and the next.
    जपु तपु संजमु सभु हिरि लइआ मुठी दूजै भाइ ॥
    Chanting, deep meditation and austere self-disciplined practices are all wasted; he is deceived by the love of duality.
    जम दरि बधे मारीअहि बहुती मिलै सजाइ ॥१॥
    He is bound and gagged at the door of the Messenger of Death. He is beaten, and receives terrible punishment. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    संता नालि वैरु कमावदे दुसटा नालि मोहु पिआरु ॥
    They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.
    अगै पिछै सुखु नही मरि जमहि वारो वार ॥
    They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.
    त्रिसना कदे न बुझई दुबिधा होइ खुआरु ॥
    Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.
    मुह काले तिना निंदका तितु सचै दरबारि ॥
    The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ ना उरवारि न पारि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे से हरि हरि नामि रते मन माही ॥
    Those who meditate on the Lord's Name are imbued with the Name of the Lord Har, Har, in their minds.
    जिना मनि चिति इकु अराधिआ तिना इकस बिनु दूजा को नाही ॥
    For those who worship the One Lord in their conscious minds, there is no other than the One Lord.
    सेई पुरख हरि सेवदे जिन धुरि मसतकि लेखु लिखाही ॥
    They alone serve the Lord, upon whose foreheads such pre-ordained destiny is written.
    हरि के गुण नित गावदे हरि गुण गाइ गुणी समझाही ॥
    They continually sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and singing the Glories of the Glorious Lord, they are uplifted.
    वडिआई वडी गुरमुखा गुर पूरै हरि नामि समाही ॥१७॥
    Great is the greatness of the Gurmukhs, who, through the Perfect Guru, remain absorbed in the Lord's Name. ||17||

[July 25th, 2014 - Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 648)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments