Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 597489 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #1590 on: July 26, 2014, 03:05:05 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    राजन महि राजा उरझाइओ मानन महि अभिमानी ॥
    As the king is entangled in kingly affairs, and the egotist in his own egotism,
    लोभन महि लोभी लोभाइओ तिउ हरि रंगि रचे गिआनी ॥१॥
    And the greedy man is enticed by greed, so is the spiritually enlightened being absorbed in the Love of the Lord. ||1||
    हरि जन कउ इही सुहावै ॥
    This is what befits the Lord's servant.
    पेखि निकटि करि सेवा सतिगुर हरि कीरतनि ही त्रिपतावै ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Beholding the Lord near at hand, he serves the True Guru, and he is satisfied through the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. ||Pause||
    अमलन सिउ अमली लपटाइओ भूमन भूमि पिआरी ॥
    The addict is addicted to his drug, and the landlord is in love with his land.
    खीर संगि बारिकु है लीना प्रभ संत ऐसे हितकारी ॥२॥
    As the baby is attached to his milk, so the Saint is in love with God. ||2||
    बिदिआ महि बिदुअंसी रचिआ नैन देखि सुखु पावहि ॥
    The scholar is absorbed in scholarship, and the eyes are happy to see.
    जैसे रसना सादि लुभानी तिउ हरि जन हरि गुण गावहि ॥३॥
    As the tongue savors the tastes, so does the humble servant of the Lord sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||3||
    जैसी भूख तैसी का पूरकु सगल घटा का सुआमी ॥
    As is the hunger, so is the fulfiller; He is the Lord and Master of all hearts.
    नानक पिआस लगी दरसन की प्रभु मिलिआ अंतरजामी ॥४॥५॥१६॥
    Nanak thirsts for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan; he has met God, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts. ||4||5||16||

[July 26, 2014, Saturday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 613)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1591 on: July 27, 2014, 02:47:17 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    सूख मंगल कलिआण सहज धुनि प्रभ के चरण निहारिआ ॥
    I have been blessed with peace, pleasure, bliss, and the celestial sound current, gazing upon the feet of God.
    राखनहारै राखिओ बारिकु सतिगुरि तापु उतारिआ ॥१॥
    The Savior has saved His child, and the True Guru has cured his fever. ||1||
    उबरे सतिगुर की सरणाई ॥
    I have been saved, in the True Guru's Sanctuary;
    जा की सेव न बिरथी जाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Service to Him does not go in vain. ||1||Pause||
    घर महि सूख बाहरि फुनि सूखा प्रभ अपुने भए दइआला ॥
    There is peace within the home of one's heart, and there is peace outside as well, when God becomes kind and compassionate.
    नानक बिघनु न लागै कोऊ मेरा प्रभु होआ किरपाला ॥२॥१२॥४०॥
    O Nanak, no obstacles block my way; my God has become gracious and merciful to me. ||2||12||40||

[July 27, 2014, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page : 619)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1592 on: July 28, 2014, 12:37:25 PM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा जि करतै आपि लिखिआसु ॥
    He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself.
    मोह ठगउली पाईअनु विसरिआ गुणतासु ॥
    Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue.
    मतु जाणहु जगु जीवदा दूजै भाइ मुइआसु ॥
    Don't think that he is alive in the world - he is dead, through the love of duality.
    जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥
    Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord.
    दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥
    They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them.
    लोका विचि मुहु काला होआ अंदरि उभे सास ॥
    Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret.
    मनमुखा नो को न विसही चुकि गइआ वेसासु ॥
    No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost.
    नानक गुरमुखा नो सुखु अगला जिना अंतरि नाम निवासु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    से सैण से सजणा जि गुरमुखि मिलहि सुभाइ ॥
    They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love.
    सतिगुर का भाणा अनदिनु करहि से सचि रहे समाइ ॥
    Night and day, they act according to the True Guru's Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name.
    दूजै भाइ लगे सजण न आखीअहि जि अभिमानु करहि वेकार ॥
    Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption.
    मनमुख आप सुआरथी कारजु न सकहि सवारि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone's affairs.
    नानक पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहारु ॥२॥
    O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तुधु आपे जगतु उपाइ कै आपि खेलु रचाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it.
    त्रै गुण आपि सिरजिआ माइआ मोहु वधाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya.
    विचि हउमै लेखा मंगीऐ फिरि आवै जाइआ ॥
    He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation.
    जिना हरि आपि क्रिपा करे से गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे सदा सदा घुमाइआ ॥३॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. ||3||

[July 28th, 2014 - Monday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 643)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1593 on: July 29, 2014, 10:40:41 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ४ ॥
    Shalok, Fourth Mehl:
    अंतरि अगिआनु भई मति मधिम सतिगुर की परतीति नाही ॥
    He has spiritual ignorance within, and his intellect is dull and dim; he does not place his faith in the True Guru.
    अंदरि कपटु सभु कपटो करि जाणै कपटे खपहि खपाही ॥
    He has deceit within himself, and so he sees deception in all others; through his deceptions, he is totally ruined.
    सतिगुर का भाणा चिति न आवै आपणै सुआइ फिराही ॥
    The True Guru's Will does not enter into his consciousness, and so he wanders around, pursuing his own interests.
    किरपा करे जे आपणी ता नानक सबदि समाही ॥१॥
    If He grants His Grace, then Nanak is absorbed into the Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ४ ॥
    Fourth Mehl:
    मनमुख माइआ मोहि विआपे दूजै भाइ मनूआ थिरु नाहि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; in the love of duality, their minds are unsteady.
    अनदिनु जलत रहहि दिनु राती हउमै खपहि खपाहि ॥
    Night and day, they are burning; day and night, they are totally ruined by their egotism.
    अंतरि लोभु महा गुबारा तिन कै निकटि न कोई जाहि ॥
    Within them, is the total pitch darkness of greed, and no one even approaches them.
    ओइ आपि दुखी सुखु कबहू न पावहि जनमि मरहि मरि जाहि ॥
    They themselves are miserable, and they never find peace; they are born, only to die, and die again.
    नानक बखसि लए प्रभु साचा जि गुर चरनी चितु लाहि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the True Lord God forgives those, who focus their consciousness on the Guru's feet. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    संत भगत परवाणु जो प्रभि भाइआ ॥
    That Saint, that devotee, is acceptable, who is loved by God.
    सेई बिचखण जंत जिनी हरि धिआइआ ॥
    Those beings are wise, who meditate on the Lord.
    अम्रितु नामु निधानु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    They eat the food, the treasure of the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    संत जना की धूरि मसतकि लाइआ ॥
    They apply the dust of the feet of the Saints to their foreheads.
    नानक भए पुनीत हरि तीरथि नाइआ ॥२६॥
    O Nanak, they are purified, bathing in the sacred shrine of the Lord. ||26||

[July 29th, 2014 - Tuesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 652)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1594 on: July 30, 2014, 03:02:58 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    ए मन मेरिआ आवा गउणु संसारु है अंति सचि निबेड़ा राम ॥
    O my mind, the world comes and goes in birth and death; only the True Name shall emancipate you in the end.
    आपे सचा बखसि लए फिरि होइ न फेरा राम ॥
    When the True Lord Himself grants forgiveness, then one does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again.
    फिरि होइ न फेरा अंति सचि निबेड़ा गुरमुखि मिलै वडिआई ॥
    He does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again, and he is emancipated in the end; as Gurmukh, he obtains glorious greatness.
    साचै रंगि राते सहजे माते सहजे रहे समाई ॥
    Imbued with love for the True Lord, he is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and he remains absorbed in the Celestial Lord.
    सचा मनि भाइआ सचु वसाइआ सबदि रते अंति निबेरा ॥
    The True Lord is pleasing to his mind; he enshrines the True Lord in his mind; attuned to the Word of the Shabad, he is emancipated in the end.
    नानक नामि रते से सचि समाणे बहुरि न भवजलि फेरा ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who are imbued with the Naam, merge in the True Lord; they are not cast into the terrifying world-ocean again. ||1||
    माइआ मोहु सभु बरलु है दूजै भाइ खुआई राम ॥
    Emotional attachment to Maya is total madness; through the love of duality, one is ruined.
    माता पिता सभु हेतु है हेते पलचाई राम ॥
    Mother and father - all are subject to this love; in this love, they are entangled.
    हेते पलचाई पुरबि कमाई मेटि न सकै कोई ॥
    They are entangled in this love, on account of their past actions, which no one can erase.
    जिनि स्रिसटि साजी सो करि वेखै तिसु जेवडु अवरु न कोई ॥
    The One who created the Universe, beholds it; no other is as great as He.
    मनमुखि अंधा तपि तपि खपै बिनु सबदै सांति न आई ॥
    The blind, self-willed manmukh is consumed by his burning rage; without the Word of the Shabad, peace is not obtained.
    नानक बिनु नावै सभु कोई भुला माइआ मोहि खुआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Name, everyone is deluded, ruined by emotional attachment to Maya. ||2||
    एहु जगु जलता देखि कै भजि पए हरि सरणाई राम ॥
    Seeing that this world on fire, I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord.
    अरदासि करीं गुर पूरे आगै रखि लेवहु देहु वडाई राम ॥
    I offer my prayer to the Perfect Guru: please save me, and bless me with Your glorious greatness.
    रखि लेवहु सरणाई हरि नामु वडाई तुधु जेवडु अवरु न दाता ॥
    Preserve me in Your Sanctuary, and bless me with the glorious greatness of the Name of the Lord; there is no other Giver as great as You.
    सेवा लागे से वडभागे जुगि जुगि एको जाता ॥
    Those who are engaged in serving You are very fortunate; throughout the ages, they know the One Lord.
    जतु सतु संजमु करम कमावै बिनु गुर गति नही पाई ॥
    You may practice celibacy, truth, austere self-discipline and rituals, but without the Guru, you shall not be emancipated.
    नानक तिस नो सबदु बुझाए जो जाइ पवै हरि सरणाई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, he alone understands the Word of the Shabad, who goes and seeks the Lord's Sanctuary. ||3||
    जो हरि मति देइ सा ऊपजै होर मति न काई राम ॥
    That understanding, imparted by the Lord, wells up; there is no other understanding.
    अंतरि बाहरि एकु तू आपे देहि बुझाई राम ॥
    Deep within, and beyond as well, You alone are, O Lord; You Yourself impart this understanding.
    आपे देहि बुझाई अवर न भाई गुरमुखि हरि रसु चाखिआ ॥
    One whom He Himself blesses with this understanding, does not love any other. As Gurmukh, he tastes the subtle essence of the Lord.
    दरि साचै सदा है साचा साचै सबदि सुभाखिआ ॥
    In the True Court, he is forever True; with love, he chants the True Word of the Shabad.
    घर महि निज घरु पाइआ सतिगुरु देइ वडाई ॥
    Within his home, he finds the home of his own being; the True Guru blesses him with glorious greatness.
    नानक जो नामि रते सेई महलु पाइनि मति परवाणु सचु साई ॥४॥६॥
    O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Naam find the Mansion of the Lord's Presence; their understanding is true, and approved. ||4||6||

[July 30, 2014, Wednesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page 571)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1595 on: July 31, 2014, 03:07:31 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    मन मेरिआ तू सदा सचु समालि जीउ ॥
    O my mind, contemplate the True Lord forever.
    आपणै घरि तू सुखि वसहि पोहि न सकै जमकालु जीउ ॥
    Dwell in peace in the home of your own self, and the Messenger of Death shall not touch you.
    कालु जालु जमु जोहि न साकै साचै सबदि लिव लाए ॥
    The noose of the Messenger of Death shall not touch you, when you embrace love for the True Word of the Shabad.
    सदा सचि रता मनु निरमलु आवणु जाणु रहाए ॥
    Ever imbued with the True Lord, the mind becomes immaculate, and its coming and going is ended.
    दूजै भाइ भरमि विगुती मनमुखि मोही जमकालि ॥
    The love of duality and doubt have ruined the self-willed manmukh, who is lured away by the Messenger of Death.
    कहै नानकु सुणि मन मेरे तू सदा सचु समालि ॥१॥
    Says Nanak, listen, O my mind: contemplate the True Lord forever. ||1||
    मन मेरिआ अंतरि तेरै निधानु है बाहरि वसतु न भालि ॥
    O my mind, the treasure is within you; do not search for it on the outside.
    जो भावै सो भुंचि तू गुरमुखि नदरि निहालि ॥
    Eat only that which is pleasing to the Lord, and as Gurmukh, receive the blessing of His Glance of Grace.
    गुरमुखि नदरि निहालि मन मेरे अंतरि हरि नामु सखाई ॥
    As Gurmukh, receive the blessing of His Glance of Grace, O my mind; the Name of the Lord, your help and support, is within you.
    मनमुख अंधुले गिआन विहूणे दूजै भाइ खुआई ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are blind, and devoid of wisdom; they are ruined by the love of duality.
    बिनु नावै को छूटै नाही सभ बाधी जमकालि ॥
    Without the Name, no one is emancipated. All are bound by the Messenger of Death.
    नानक अंतरि तेरै निधानु है तू बाहरि वसतु न भालि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the treasure is within you; do not search for it on the outside. ||2||
    मन मेरिआ जनमु पदारथु पाइ कै इकि सचि लगे वापारा ॥
    O my mind, obtaining the blessing of this human birth, some are engaged in the trade of Truth.
    सतिगुरु सेवनि आपणा अंतरि सबदु अपारा ॥
    They serve their True Guru, and the Infinite Word of the Shabad resounds within them.
    अंतरि सबदु अपारा हरि नामु पिआरा नामे नउ निधि पाई ॥
    Within them is the Infinite Shabad, and the Beloved Naam, the Name of the Lord; through the Naam, the nine treasures are obtained.
    मनमुख माइआ मोह विआपे दूखि संतापे दूजै पति गवाई ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; they suffer in pain, and through duality, they lose their honor.
    हउमै मारि सचि सबदि समाणे सचि रते अधिकाई ॥
    But those who conquer their ego, and merge in the True Shabad, are totally imbued with Truth.
    नानक माणस जनमु दुल्मभु है सतिगुरि बूझ बुझाई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, it is so difficult to obtain this human life; the True Guru imparts this understanding. ||3||
    मन मेरे सतिगुरु सेवनि आपणा से जन वडभागी राम ॥
    O my mind, those who serve their True Guru are the most fortunate beings.
    जो मनु मारहि आपणा से पुरख बैरागी राम ॥
    Those who conquer their minds are beings of renunciation and detachment.
    से जन बैरागी सचि लिव लागी आपणा आपु पछाणिआ ॥
    They are beings of renunciation and detachment, who lovingly focus their consciousness on the True Lord; they realize and understand their own selves.
    मति निहचल अति गूड़ी गुरमुखि सहजे नामु वखाणिआ ॥
    Their intellect is steady, deep and profound; as Gurmukh, they naturally chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    इक कामणि हितकारी माइआ मोहि पिआरी मनमुख सोइ रहे अभागे ॥
    Some are lovers of beautiful young women; emotional attachment to Maya is very dear to them. The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs remain asleep.
    नानक सहजे सेवहि गुरु अपणा से पूरे वडभागे ॥४॥३॥
    O Nanak, those who intuitively serve their Guru, have perfect destiny. ||4||3||

[July 31, 2014, Thursday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 569)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1596 on: August 02, 2014, 10:29:35 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    गई बहोड़ु बंदी छोड़ु निरंकारु दुखदारी ॥
    The Restorer of what was taken away, the Liberator from captivity; the Formless Lord, the Destroyer of pain.
    करमु न जाणा धरमु न जाणा लोभी माइआधारी ॥
    I do not know about karma and good deeds; I do not know about Dharma and righteous living. I am so greedy, chasing after Maya.
    नामु परिओ भगतु गोविंद का इह राखहु पैज तुमारी ॥१॥
    I go by the name of God's devotee; please, save this honor of Yours. ||1||
    हरि जीउ निमाणिआ तू माणु ॥
    O Dear Lord, You are the honor of the dishonored.
    निचीजिआ चीज करे मेरा गोविंदु तेरी कुदरति कउ कुरबाणु ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You make the unworthy ones worthy, O my Lord of the Universe; I am a sacrifice to Your almighty creative power. ||Pause||
    जैसा बालकु भाइ सुभाई लख अपराध कमावै ॥
    Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes
    करि उपदेसु झिड़के बहु भाती बहुड़ि पिता गलि लावै ॥
    His father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.
    पिछले अउगुण बखसि लए प्रभु आगै मारगि पावै ॥२॥
    Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||
    हरि अंतरजामी सभ बिधि जाणै ता किसु पहि आखि सुणाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind; so who else should I go to and speak to?
    कहणै कथनि न भीजै गोबिंदु हरि भावै पैज रखाईऐ ॥
    The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor.
    अवर ओट मै सगली देखी इक तेरी ओट रहाईऐ ॥३॥
    I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. ||3||
    होइ दइआलु किरपालु प्रभु ठाकुरु आपे सुणै बेनंती ॥
    Becoming kind and compassionate, God the Lord and Master Himself listens to my prayer.
    पूरा सतगुरु मेलि मिलावै सभ चूकै मन की चिंती ॥
    He unites me in Union with the Perfect True Guru, and all the cares and anxieties of my mind are dispelled.
    हरि हरि नामु अवखदु मुखि पाइआ जन नानक सुखि वसंती ॥४॥१२॥६२॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, has placed the medicine of the Naam into my mouth; servant Nanak abides in peace. ||4||12||62||

[August 1st, 2014 - Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 624)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1597 on: August 02, 2014, 10:34:45 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ४ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fourth Mehl:
    आपे कंडा आपि तराजी प्रभि आपे तोलि तोलाइआ ॥
    God Himself is the balance scale, He Himself is the weigher, and He Himself weighs with the weights.
    आपे साहु आपे वणजारा आपे वणजु कराइआ ॥
    He Himself is the banker, He Himself is the trader, and He Himself makes the trades.
    आपे धरती साजीअनु पिआरै पिछै टंकु चड़ाइआ ॥१॥
    The Beloved Himself fashioned the world, and He Himself counter-balances it with a gram. ||1||
    मेरे मन हरि हरि धिआइ सुखु पाइआ ॥
    My mind meditates on the Lord, Har, Har, and finds peace.
    हरि हरि नामु निधानु है पिआरा गुरि पूरै मीठा लाइआ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Name of the Beloved Lord, Har, Har, is a treasure; the Perfect Guru has made it seem sweet to me. ||Pause||
    आपे धरती आपि जलु पिआरा आपे करे कराइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself is the earth, and He Himself is the water; He Himself acts, and causes others to act.
    आपे हुकमि वरतदा पिआरा जलु माटी बंधि रखाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself issues His Commands, and keeps the water and the land bound down.
    आपे ही भउ पाइदा पिआरा बंनि बकरी सीहु हढाइआ ॥२॥
    The Beloved Himself instills the Fear of God; He binds the tiger and the goat together. ||2||
    आपे कासट आपि हरि पिआरा विचि कासट अगनि रखाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Lord Himself is the firewood, and He Himself keeps the fire within the wood.
    आपे ही आपि वरतदा पिआरा भै अगनि न सकै जलाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Lord Himself, all by Himself, permeates them, and because of the Fear of God, the fire cannot burn the wood.
    आपे मारि जीवाइदा पिआरा साह लैदे सभि लवाइआ ॥३॥
    The Beloved Himself kills and revives; all draw the breath of life, given by Him. ||3||
    आपे ताणु दीबाणु है पिआरा आपे कारै लाइआ ॥
    The Beloved Himself is power and presence; He Himself engages us in our work.
    जिउ आपि चलाए तिउ चलीऐ पिआरे जिउ हरि प्रभ मेरे भाइआ ॥
    As the Beloved makes me walk, I walk, as it pleases my Lord God.
    आपे जंती जंतु है पिआरा जन नानक वजहि वजाइआ ॥४॥४॥
    The Beloved Himself is the musician, and the musical instrument; servant Nanak vibrates His vibration. ||4||4||

[August 2nd, 2014 - Saturday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 605)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1598 on: August 03, 2014, 02:15:22 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    पुत्र कलत्र लोक ग्रिह बनिता माइआ सनबंधेही ॥
    Children, spouses, men and women in one's household, are all bound by Maya.
    अंत की बार को खरा न होसी सभ मिथिआ असनेही ॥१॥
    At the very last moment, none of them shall stand by you; their love is totally false. ||1||
    रे नर काहे पपोरहु देही ॥
    O man, why do you pamper your body so?
    ऊडि जाइगो धूमु बादरो इकु भाजहु रामु सनेही ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It shall disperse like a cloud of smoke; vibrate upon the One, the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    तीनि संङिआ करि देही कीनी जल कूकर भसमेही ॥
    There are three ways in which the body can be consumed - it can be thrown into water, given to the dogs, or cremated to ashes.
    होइ आमरो ग्रिह महि बैठा करण कारण बिसरोही ॥२॥
    He considers himself to be immortal; he sits in his home, and forgets the Lord, the Cause of causes. ||2||
    अनिक भाति करि मणीए साजे काचै तागि परोही ॥
    In various ways, the Lord has fashioned the beads, and strung them on a slender thread.
    तूटि जाइगो सूतु बापुरे फिरि पाछै पछुतोही ॥३॥
    The thread shall break, O wretched man, and then, you shall repent and regret. ||3||
    जिनि तुम सिरजे सिरजि सवारे तिसु धिआवहु दिनु रैनेही ॥
    He created you, and after creating you, He adorned you - meditate on Him day and night.
    जन नानक प्रभ किरपा धारी मै सतिगुर ओट गहेही ॥४॥४॥
    God has showered His Mercy upon servant Nanak; I hold tight to the Support of the True Guru. ||4||4||

[August 3, 2014, Sunday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 609)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1599 on: August 04, 2014, 05:47:27 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिसु जल निधि कारणि तुम जगि आए सो अम्रितु गुर पाही जीउ ॥
    The treasure of the Name, for which you have come into the world - that Ambrosial Nectar is with the Guru.
    छोडहु वेसु भेख चतुराई दुबिधा इहु फलु नाही जीउ ॥१॥
    Renounce costumes, disguises and clever tricks; this fruit is not obtained by duplicity. ||1||
    मन रे थिरु रहु मतु कत जाही जीउ ॥
    O my mind, remain steady, and do not wander away.
    बाहरि ढूढत बहुतु दुखु पावहि घरि अम्रितु घट माही जीउ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    By searching around on the outside, you shall only suffer great pain; the Ambrosial Nectar is found within the home of your own being. ||Pause||
    अवगुण छोडि गुणा कउ धावहु करि अवगुण पछुताही जीउ ॥
    Renounce corruption, and seek virtue; committing sins, you shall only come to regret and repent.
    सर अपसर की सार न जाणहि फिरि फिरि कीच बुडाही जीउ ॥२॥
    You do not know the difference between good and evil; again and again, you sink into the mud. ||2||
    अंतरि मैलु लोभ बहु झूठे बाहरि नावहु काही जीउ ॥
    Within you is the great filth of greed and falsehood; why do you bother to wash your body on the outside?
    निरमल नामु जपहु सद गुरमुखि अंतर की गति ताही जीउ ॥३॥
    Chant the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord always, under Guru's Instruction; only then will your innermost being be emancipated. ||3||
    परहरि लोभु निंदा कूड़ु तिआगहु सचु गुर बचनी फलु पाही जीउ ॥
    Let greed and slander be far away from you, and renounce falsehood; through the True Word of the Guru's Shabad, you shall obtain the true fruit.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखहु हरि जीउ जन नानक सबदि सलाही जीउ ॥४॥९॥
    As it pleases You, You preserve me, Dear Lord; servant Nanak sings the Praises of Your Shabad. ||4||9||

[August 4, 2014, Monday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 598)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1600 on: August 05, 2014, 06:28:45 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    पुत्र कलत्र लोक ग्रिह बनिता माइआ सनबंधेही ॥
    Children, spouses, men and women in one's household, are all bound by Maya.
    अंत की बार को खरा न होसी सभ मिथिआ असनेही ॥१॥
    At the very last moment, none of them shall stand by you; their love is totally false. ||1||
    रे नर काहे पपोरहु देही ॥
    O man, why do you pamper your body so?
    ऊडि जाइगो धूमु बादरो इकु भाजहु रामु सनेही ॥ रहाउ ॥
    It shall disperse like a cloud of smoke; vibrate upon the One, the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    तीनि संङिआ करि देही कीनी जल कूकर भसमेही ॥
    There are three ways in which the body can be consumed - it can be thrown into water, given to the dogs, or cremated to ashes.
    होइ आमरो ग्रिह महि बैठा करण कारण बिसरोही ॥२॥
    He considers himself to be immortal; he sits in his home, and forgets the Lord, the Cause of causes. ||2||
    अनिक भाति करि मणीए साजे काचै तागि परोही ॥
    In various ways, the Lord has fashioned the beads, and strung them on a slender thread.
    तूटि जाइगो सूतु बापुरे फिरि पाछै पछुतोही ॥३॥
    The thread shall break, O wretched man, and then, you shall repent and regret. ||3||
    जिनि तुम सिरजे सिरजि सवारे तिसु धिआवहु दिनु रैनेही ॥
    He created you, and after creating you, He adorned you - meditate on Him day and night.
    जन नानक प्रभ किरपा धारी मै सतिगुर ओट गहेही ॥४॥४॥
    God has showered His Mercy upon servant Nanak; I hold tight to the Support of the True Guru. ||4||4||

[August 5th, 2014 - Tuesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 609)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1601 on: August 06, 2014, 07:57:30 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा जि करतै आपि लिखिआसु ॥
    He acts according to pre-ordained destiny, written by the Creator Himself.
    मोह ठगउली पाईअनु विसरिआ गुणतासु ॥
    Emotional attachment has drugged him, and he has forgotten the Lord, the treasure of virtue.
    मतु जाणहु जगु जीवदा दूजै भाइ मुइआसु ॥
    Don't think that he is alive in the world - he is dead, through the love of duality.
    जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥
    Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord.
    दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥
    They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them.
    लोका विचि मुहु काला होआ अंदरि उभे सास ॥
    Their faces are blackened among men, and they sigh in deep regret.
    मनमुखा नो को न विसही चुकि गइआ वेसासु ॥
    No one places any reliance in the self-willed manmukhs; trust in them is lost.
    नानक गुरमुखा नो सुखु अगला जिना अंतरि नाम निवासु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Gurmukhs live in absolute peace; the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within them. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    से सैण से सजणा जि गुरमुखि मिलहि सुभाइ ॥
    They alone are relatives, and they alone are friends, who, as Gurmukh, join together in love.
    सतिगुर का भाणा अनदिनु करहि से सचि रहे समाइ ॥
    Night and day, they act according to the True Guru's Will; they remain absorbed in the True Name.
    दूजै भाइ लगे सजण न आखीअहि जि अभिमानु करहि वेकार ॥
    Those who are attached to the love of duality are not called friends; they practice egotism and corruption.
    मनमुख आप सुआरथी कारजु न सकहि सवारि ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are selfish; they cannot resolve anyone's affairs.
    नानक पूरबि लिखिआ कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहारु ॥२॥
    O Nanak, they act according to their pre-ordained destiny; no one can erase it. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तुधु आपे जगतु उपाइ कै आपि खेलु रचाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the world, and You Yourself arranged the play of it.
    त्रै गुण आपि सिरजिआ माइआ मोहु वधाइआ ॥
    You Yourself created the three qualities, and fostered emotional attachment to Maya.
    विचि हउमै लेखा मंगीऐ फिरि आवै जाइआ ॥
    He is called to account for his deeds done in egotism; he continues coming and going in reincarnation.
    जिना हरि आपि क्रिपा करे से गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    The Guru instructs those whom the Lord Himself blesses with Grace.
    बलिहारी गुर आपणे सदा सदा घुमाइआ ॥३॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. ||3||

[August 6th, 2014 - Wednesday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 643)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1602 on: August 07, 2014, 08:35:45 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    ए मन मेरिआ आवा गउणु संसारु है अंति सचि निबेड़ा राम ॥
    O my mind, the world comes and goes in birth and death; only the True Name shall emancipate you in the end.
    आपे सचा बखसि लए फिरि होइ न फेरा राम ॥
    When the True Lord Himself grants forgiveness, then one does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again.
    फिरि होइ न फेरा अंति सचि निबेड़ा गुरमुखि मिलै वडिआई ॥
    He does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again, and he is emancipated in the end; as Gurmukh, he obtains glorious greatness.
    साचै रंगि राते सहजे माते सहजे रहे समाई ॥
    Imbued with love for the True Lord, he is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and he remains absorbed in the Celestial Lord.
    सचा मनि भाइआ सचु वसाइआ सबदि रते अंति निबेरा ॥
    The True Lord is pleasing to his mind; he enshrines the True Lord in his mind; attuned to the Word of the Shabad, he is emancipated in the end.
    नानक नामि रते से सचि समाणे बहुरि न भवजलि फेरा ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who are imbued with the Naam, merge in the True Lord; they are not cast into the terrifying world-ocean again. ||1||
    माइआ मोहु सभु बरलु है दूजै भाइ खुआई राम ॥
    Emotional attachment to Maya is total madness; through the love of duality, one is ruined.
    माता पिता सभु हेतु है हेते पलचाई राम ॥
    Mother and father - all are subject to this love; in this love, they are entangled.
    हेते पलचाई पुरबि कमाई मेटि न सकै कोई ॥
    They are entangled in this love, on account of their past actions, which no one can erase.
    जिनि स्रिसटि साजी सो करि वेखै तिसु जेवडु अवरु न कोई ॥
    The One who created the Universe, beholds it; no other is as great as He.
    मनमुखि अंधा तपि तपि खपै बिनु सबदै सांति न आई ॥
    The blind, self-willed manmukh is consumed by his burning rage; without the Word of the Shabad, peace is not obtained.
    नानक बिनु नावै सभु कोई भुला माइआ मोहि खुआई ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Name, everyone is deluded, ruined by emotional attachment to Maya. ||2||
    एहु जगु जलता देखि कै भजि पए हरि सरणाई राम ॥
    Seeing that this world on fire, I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord.
    अरदासि करीं गुर पूरे आगै रखि लेवहु देहु वडाई राम ॥
    I offer my prayer to the Perfect Guru: please save me, and bless me with Your glorious greatness.
    रखि लेवहु सरणाई हरि नामु वडाई तुधु जेवडु अवरु न दाता ॥
    Preserve me in Your Sanctuary, and bless me with the glorious greatness of the Name of the Lord; there is no other Giver as great as You.
    सेवा लागे से वडभागे जुगि जुगि एको जाता ॥
    Those who are engaged in serving You are very fortunate; throughout the ages, they know the One Lord.
    जतु सतु संजमु करम कमावै बिनु गुर गति नही पाई ॥
    You may practice celibacy, truth, austere self-discipline and rituals, but without the Guru, you shall not be emancipated.
    नानक तिस नो सबदु बुझाए जो जाइ पवै हरि सरणाई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, he alone understands the Word of the Shabad, who goes and seeks the Lord's Sanctuary. ||3||
    जो हरि मति देइ सा ऊपजै होर मति न काई राम ॥
    That understanding, imparted by the Lord, wells up; there is no other understanding.
    अंतरि बाहरि एकु तू आपे देहि बुझाई राम ॥
    Deep within, and beyond as well, You alone are, O Lord; You Yourself impart this understanding.
    आपे देहि बुझाई अवर न भाई गुरमुखि हरि रसु चाखिआ ॥
    One whom He Himself blesses with this understanding, does not love any other. As Gurmukh, he tastes the subtle essence of the Lord.
    दरि साचै सदा है साचा साचै सबदि सुभाखिआ ॥
    In the True Court, he is forever True; with love, he chants the True Word of the Shabad.
    घर महि निज घरु पाइआ सतिगुरु देइ वडाई ॥
    Within his home, he finds the home of his own being; the True Guru blesses him with glorious greatness.
    नानक जो नामि रते सेई महलु पाइनि मति परवाणु सचु साई ॥४॥६॥
    O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Naam find the Mansion of the Lord's Presence; their understanding is true, and approved. ||4||6||

[August 7, 2014, Thursday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page 571)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1603 on: August 08, 2014, 02:55:04 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    तउ मै आइआ सरनी आइआ ॥
    I have come to You. I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    भरोसै आइआ किरपा आइआ ॥
    I have come to place my faith in You. I have come seeking Mercy.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखहु सुआमी मारगु गुरहि पठाइआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If it pleases You, save me, O my Lord and Master. The Guru has placed me upon the Path. ||1||Pause||
    महा दुतरु माइआ ॥
    Maya is very treacherous and difficult to pass through.
    जैसे पवनु झुलाइआ ॥१॥
    It is like a violent wind-storm. ||1||
    सुनि सुनि ही डराइआ ॥
    I am so afraid to hear
    कररो ध्रमराइआ ॥२॥
    That the Righteous Judge of Dharma is so strict and stern. ||2||
    ग्रिह अंध कूपाइआ ॥
    The world is a deep, dark pit;
    पावकु सगराइआ ॥३॥
    It is all on fire. ||3||
    गही ओट साधाइआ ॥
    I have grasped the Support of the Holy Saints.
    नानक हरि धिआइआ ॥
    Nanak meditates on the Lord.
    अब मै पूरा पाइआ ॥४॥३॥४६॥
    Now, I have found the Perfect Lord. ||4||3||46||

[August 8, 2014, Friday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 746)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1604 on: August 09, 2014, 02:50:55 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    साधसंगि हरि हरि नामु चितारा ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I contemplate the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    सहजि अनंदु होवै दिनु राती अंकुरु भलो हमारा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am in peaceful poise and bliss, day and night; the seed of my destiny has sprouted. ||Pause||
    गुरु पूरा भेटिओ बडभागी जा को अंतु न पारावारा ॥
    I have met the True Guru, by great good fortune; He has no end or limitation.
    करु गहि काढि लीओ जनु अपुना बिखु सागर संसारा ॥१॥
    Taking His humble servant by the hand, He pulls him out of the poisonous world-ocean. ||1||
    जनम मरन काटे गुर बचनी बहुड़ि न संकट दुआरा ॥
    Birth and death are ended for me, by the Word of the Guru's Teachings; I shall no longer pass through the door of pain and suffering.
    नानक सरनि गही सुआमी की पुनह पुनह नमसकारा ॥२॥९॥२८॥
    Nanak holds tight to the Sanctuary of his Lord and Master; again and again, he bows in humility and reverence to Him. ||2||9||28||

[August 9th, 2014 - Saturday 04:45 AM. IST] (Page: 717)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments