Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 596986 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #1770 on: January 21, 2015, 03:15:37 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||

[January 21st, 2015 - Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 636)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1771 on: January 22, 2015, 12:29:36 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ घरु २ दुपदे
    Todee, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मागउ दानु ठाकुर नाम ॥
    I beg for the Gift of Your Name, O my Lord and Master.
    अवरु कछू मेरै संगि न चालै मिलै क्रिपा गुण गाम ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Nothing else shall go along with me in the end; by Your Grace, please allow me to sing Your Glorious Praises. ||1||Pause||
    राजु मालु अनेक भोग रस सगल तरवर की छाम ॥
    Power, wealth, various pleasures and enjoyments, all are just like the shadow of a tree.
    धाइ धाइ बहु बिधि कउ धावै सगल निरारथ काम ॥१॥
    He runs, runs, runs around in many directions, but all of his pursuits are useless. ||1||
    बिनु गोविंद अवरु जे चाहउ दीसै सगल बात है खाम ॥
    Except for the Lord of the Universe, everything he desires appears transitory.
    कहु नानक संत रेन मागउ मेरो मनु पावै बिस्राम ॥२॥१॥६॥
    Says Nanak, I beg for the dust of the feet of the Saints, so that my mind may find peace and tranquility. ||2||1||6||

[January 22, 2015, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 713)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1772 on: January 22, 2015, 10:42:53 PM »
  • Publish

बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
    Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:
    सुलही ते नाराइण राखु ॥
    The Lord saved me from Sulhi Khan.
    सुलही का हाथु कही न पहुचै सुलही होइ मूआ नापाकु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The emperor did not succeed in his plot, and he died in disgrace. ||1||Pause||
    काढि कुठारु खसमि सिरु काटिआ खिन महि होइ गइआ है खाकु ॥
    The Lord and Master raised His axe, and chopped off his head; in an instant, he was reduced to dust. ||1||
    मंदा चितवत चितवत पचिआ जिनि रचिआ तिनि दीना धाकु ॥१॥
    Plotting and planning evil, he was destroyed. The One who created him, gave him a push.
    पुत्र मीत धनु किछू न रहिओ सु छोडि गइआ सभ भाई साकु ॥
    Of his sons, friends and wealth, nothing remains; he departed, leaving behind all his brothers and relatives.
    कहु नानक तिसु प्रभ बलिहारी जिनि जन का कीनो पूरन वाकु ॥२॥१८॥१०४॥
    Says Nanak, I am a sacrifice to God, who fulfilled the word of His slave. ||2||18||104||

[January 23, 2015, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 825)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1773 on: January 24, 2015, 02:54:02 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[January 24th, 2015 - Saturday 05:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1774 on: January 25, 2015, 11:36:36 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नामै ही ते सभु किछु होआ बिनु सतिगुर नामु न जापै ॥
    Everything comes from the Naam, the Name of the Lord; without the True Guru, the Naam is not experienced.
    गुर का सबदु महा रसु मीठा बिनु चाखे सादु न जापै ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sweetest and most sublime essence, but without tasting it, its flavor cannot be experienced.
    कउडी बदलै जनमु गवाइआ चीनसि नाही आपै ॥
    He wastes this human life in exchange for a mere shell; he does not understand his own self.
    गुरमुखि होवै ता एको जाणै हउमै दुखु न संतापै ॥१॥
    But, if he becomes Gurmukh, then he comes to know the One Lord, and the disease of egotism does not afflict him. ||1||
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि साचे सिउ लिव लाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has lovingly attached me to the True Lord.
    सबदु चीन्हि आतमु परगासिआ सहजे रहिआ समाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Concentrating on the Word of the Shabad, the soul is illumined and enlightened. I remain absorbed in celestial ecstasy. ||1||Pause||
    गुरमुखि गावै गुरमुखि बूझै गुरमुखि सबदु बीचारे ॥
    The Gurmukh sings the Praises of the Lord; the Gurmukh understands. The Gurmukh contemplates the Word of the Shabad.
    जीउ पिंडु सभु गुर ते उपजै गुरमुखि कारज सवारे ॥
    Body and soul are totally rejuvenated through the Guru; the Gurmukh's affairs are resolved in his favor.
    मनमुखि अंधा अंधु कमावै बिखु खटे संसारे ॥
    The blind self-willed manmukh acts blindly, and earns only poison in this world.
    माइआ मोहि सदा दुखु पाए बिनु गुर अति पिआरे ॥२॥
    Enticed by Maya, he suffers in constant pain, without the most Beloved Guru. ||2||
    सोई सेवकु जे सतिगुर सेवे चालै सतिगुर भाए ॥
    He alone is a selfless servant, who serves the True Guru, and walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will.
    साचा सबदु सिफति है साची साचा मंनि वसाए ॥
    The True Shabad, the Word of God, is the True Praise of God; enshrine the True Lord within your mind.
    सची बाणी गुरमुखि आखै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    The Gurmukh speaks the True Word of Gurbani, and egotism departs from within.
    आपे दाता करमु है साचा साचा सबदु सुणाए ॥३॥
    He Himself is the Giver, and True are His actions. He proclaims the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    गुरमुखि घाले गुरमुखि खटे गुरमुखि नामु जपाए ॥
    The Gurmukh works, and the Gurmukh earns; the Gurmukh inspires others to chant the Naam.
    सदा अलिपतु साचै रंगि राता गुर कै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    He is forever unattached, imbued with the Love of the True Lord, intuitively in harmony with the Guru.
    मनमुखु सद ही कूड़ो बोलै बिखु बीजै बिखु खाए ॥
    The self-willed manmukh always tells lies; he plants the seeds of poison, and eats only poison.
    जमकालि बाधा त्रिसना दाधा बिनु गुर कवणु छडाए ॥४॥
    He is bound and gagged by the Messenger of Death, and burnt in the fire of desire; who can save him, except the Guru? ||4||
    सचा तीरथु जितु सत सरि नावणु गुरमुखि आपि बुझाए ॥
    True is that place of pilgrimage, where one bathes in the pool of Truth, and achieves self-realization as Gurmukh. The Gurmukh understands his own self.
    अठसठि तीरथ गुर सबदि दिखाए तितु नातै मलु जाए ॥
    The Lord has shown that the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage; bathing in it, filth is washed away.
    सचा सबदु सचा है निरमलु ना मलु लगै न लाए ॥
    True and Immaculate is the True Word of His Shabad; no filth touches or clings to Him.
    सची सिफति सची सालाह पूरे गुर ते पाए ॥५॥
    True Praise, True Devotional Praise, is obtained from the Perfect Guru. ||5||
    तनु मनु सभु किछु हरि तिसु केरा दुरमति कहणु न जाए ॥
    Body, mind, everything belongs to the Lord; but the evil-minded ones cannot even say this.
    हुकमु होवै ता निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    If such is the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then one becomes pure and spotless, and the ego is taken away from within.
    गुर की साखी सहजे चाखी त्रिसना अगनि बुझाए ॥
    I have intuitively tasted the Guru's Teachings, and the fire of my desire has been quenched.
    गुर कै सबदि राता सहजे माता सहजे रहिआ समाए ॥६॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one is naturally intoxicated, merging imperceptibly into the Lord. ||6||
    हरि का नामु सति करि जाणै गुर कै भाइ पिआरे ॥
    The Name of the Lord is known as True, through the Love of the Beloved Guru.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई सचै नाइ पिआरे ॥
    True Glorious Greatness is obtained from the Guru, through the Beloved True Name.
    एको सचा सभ महि वरतै विरला को वीचारे ॥
    The One True Lord is permeating and pervading among all; how rare is the one who contemplates this.
    आपे मेलि लए ता बखसे सची भगति सवारे ॥७॥
    The Lord Himself unites us in Union, and forgives us; He embellishes us with true devotional worship. ||7||
    सभो सचु सचु सचु वरतै गुरमुखि कोई जाणै ॥
    All is Truth; Truth, and Truth alone is pervading; how rare is the Gurmukh who knows this.
    जमण मरणा हुकमो वरतै गुरमुखि आपु पछाणै ॥
    Birth and death occur by the Hukam of His Command; the Gurmukh understands his own self.
    नामु धिआए ता सतिगुरु भाए जो इछै सो फलु पाए ॥
    He meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and so pleases the True Guru. He receives whatever rewards he desires.
    नानक तिस दा सभु किछु होवै जि विचहु आपु गवाए ॥८॥१॥
    O Nanak, one who eradicates self-conceit from within, has everything. ||8||1||

[January 25th, 2015 - Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 753)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1775 on: January 26, 2015, 02:25:30 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ ॥
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl:
    मिलि सतसंगति संगि गुराहा ॥
    Joining the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and associating with the Guru,
    पूंजी नामु गुरमुखि वेसाहा ॥
    The Gurmukh gathers in the merchandise of the Naam.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा धारि मधुसूदन मिलि सतसंगि ओमाहा राम ॥१॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, Destroyer of demons, have mercy upon me; bless me with a sincere yearning to join the Sat Sangat. ||1||
    हरि गुण बाणी स्रवणि सुणाहा ॥
    Let me hear with my ears the Banis, the Hymns, in praise of the Lord;
    करि किरपा सतिगुरू मिलाहा ॥
    Be merciful, and let me meet the True Guru.
    गुण गावह गुण बोलह बाणी हरि गुण जपि ओमाहा राम ॥२॥
    I sing His Glorious Praises, I speak the Bani of His Word; chanting His Glorious Praises, a sincere yearning for the Lord wells up. ||2||
    सभि तीरथ वरत जग पुंन तोलाहा ॥
    I have tried visiting all the sacred shrines of pilgrimage, fasting, ceremonial feasts and giving to charities.
    हरि हरि नाम न पुजहि पुजाहा ॥
    They do not measure up to the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.
    हरि हरि अतुलु तोलु अति भारी गुरमति जपि ओमाहा राम ॥३॥
    The Lord's Name is unweighable, utterly heavy in weight; through the Guru's Teachings, a sincere yearning to chant the Name has welled up in me. ||3||
    सभि करम धरम हरि नामु जपाहा ॥
    All good karma and righteous living are found in meditation on the Lord's Name.
    किलविख मैलु पाप धोवाहा ॥
    It washes away the stains of sins and mistakes.
    दीन दइआल होहु जन ऊपरि देहु नानक नामु ओमाहा राम ॥४॥५॥११॥
    Be merciful to meek, humble Nanak; bless him with sincere love and yearning for the Lord. ||4||5||11||

[January 26, 2015, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 699)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1776 on: January 27, 2015, 04:21:50 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ४ घरु ७
    Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Seventh House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    तेरे कवन कवन गुण कहि कहि गावा तू साहिब गुणी निधाना ॥
    Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence.
    तुमरी महिमा बरनि न साकउ तूं ठाकुर ऊच भगवाना ॥१॥
    I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. ||1||
    मै हरि हरि नामु धर सोई ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only support.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखु मेरे साहिब मै तुझ बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    If it pleases You, please save me, O my Lord and Master; without You, I have no other at all. ||1||Pause||
    मै ताणु दीबाणु तूहै मेरे सुआमी मै तुधु आगै अरदासि ॥
    You alone are my strength, and my Court, O my Lord and Master; unto You alone I pray.
    मै होरु थाउ नाही जिसु पहि करउ बेनंती मेरा दुखु सुखु तुझ ही पासि ॥२॥
    There is no other place where I can offer my prayers; I can tell my pains and pleasures only to You. ||2||
    विचे धरती विचे पाणी विचि कासट अगनि धरीजै ॥
    Water is locked up in the earth, and fire is locked up in wood.
    बकरी सिंघु इकतै थाइ राखे मन हरि जपि भ्रमु भउ दूरि कीजै ॥३॥
    The sheep and the lions are kept in one place; O mortal, meditate on the Lord, and your doubts and fears shall be removed. ||3||
    हरि की वडिआई देखहु संतहु हरि निमाणिआ माणु देवाए ॥
    So behold the glorious greatness of the Lord, O Saints; the Lord blesses the dishonored with honor.
    जिउ धरती चरण तले ते ऊपरि आवै तिउ नानक साध जना जगतु आणि सभु पैरी पाए ॥४॥१॥१२॥
    As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy. ||4||1||12||

[January 27, 2015, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 735)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1777 on: January 28, 2015, 01:20:40 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही छंत महला ३ घरु २
    Raag Soohee, Chhant, Third Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सुख सोहिलड़ा हरि धिआवहु ॥
    Meditate on the Lord, and find peace and pleasure.
    गुरमुखि हरि फलु पावहु ॥
    As Gurmukh, obtain the Lord's fruitful rewards.
    गुरमुखि फलु पावहु हरि नामु धिआवहु जनम जनम के दूख निवारे ॥
    As Gurmukh,obtain the fruit of the Lord,and meditate on the Lord's Name; the pains of countless lifetimes shall be erased.
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि कारज सभि सवारे ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has arranged and resolved all my affairs.
    हरि प्रभु क्रिपा करे हरि जापहु सुख फल हरि जन पावहु ॥
    The Lord God will bestow His Grace, if you meditate on the Lord; O humble servant of the Lord, you shall obtain the fruit of peace.
    नानकु कहै सुणहु जन भाई सुख सोहिलड़ा हरि धिआवहु ॥१॥
    Says Nanak, listen O humble Sibling of Destiny: meditate on the Lord, and find peace and pleasure. ||1||
    सुणि हरि गुण भीने सहजि सुभाए ॥
    Hearing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, I am intuitively drenched with His Love.
    गुरमति सहजे नामु धिआए ॥
    Under Guru's Instruction, I meditate intuitively on the Naam.
    जिन कउ धुरि लिखिआ तिन गुरु मिलिआ तिन जनम मरण भउ भागा ॥
    Those who have such pre-ordained destiny, meet the Guru, and their fears of birth and death leave them.
    अंदरहु दुरमति दूजी खोई सो जनु हरि लिव लागा ॥
    One who eliminates evil-mindedness and duality from within himself, that humble being lovingly focuses his mind on the Lord.
    जिन कउ क्रिपा कीनी मेरै सुआमी तिन अनदिनु हरि गुण गाए ॥
    Those, upon whom my Lord and Master bestows His Grace, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, night and day.
    सुणि मन भीने सहजि सुभाए ॥२॥
    Hearing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, I am intuitively drenched with His Love. ||2||
    जुग महि राम नामु निसतारा ॥
    In this age, emancipation comes only from the Lord's Name.
    गुर ते उपजै सबदु वीचारा ॥
    Contemplative meditation on the Word of the Shabad emanates from the Guru.
    गुर सबदु वीचारा राम नामु पिआरा जिसु किरपा करे सु पाए ॥
    Contemplating the Guru's Shabad, one comes to love the Lord's Name; he alone obtains it, unto whom the Lord shows Mercy.
    सहजे गुण गावै दिनु राती किलविख सभि गवाए ॥
    In peace and poise, he sings the Lord's Praises day and night, and all sins are eradicated.
    सभु को तेरा तू सभना का हउ तेरा तू हमारा ॥
    All are Yours, and You belong to all. I am Yours, and You are mine.
    जुग महि राम नामु निसतारा ॥३॥
    In this age, emancipation comes only from the Lord's Name. ||3||
    साजन आइ वुठे घर माही ॥
    The Lord, my Friend has come to dwell within the home of my heart;
    हरि गुण गावहि त्रिपति अघाही ॥
    Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, one is satisfied and fulfilled.
    हरि गुण गाइ सदा त्रिपतासी फिरि भूख न लागै आए ॥
    Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, one is satisfied forever, never to feel hunger again.
    दह दिसि पूज होवै हरि जन की जो हरि हरि नामु धिआए ॥
    That humble servant of the Lord, who meditates on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is worshipped in the ten directions.
    नानक हरि आपे जोड़ि विछोड़े हरि बिनु को दूजा नाही ॥
    O Nanak, He Himself joins and separates; there is no other than the Lord.
    साजन आइ वुठे घर माही ॥४॥१॥
    The Lord, my Friend has come to dwell within the home of my heart. ||4||1||

[January 28, 2015, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 767)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1778 on: January 28, 2015, 11:12:33 PM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    सहजि मिलै मिलिआ परवाणु ॥
    That union with the Lord is acceptable, which is united in intuitive poise.
    ना तिसु मरणु न आवणु जाणु ॥
    Thereafter, one does not die, and does not come and go in reincarnation.
    ठाकुर महि दासु दास महि सोइ ॥
    The Lord's slave is in the Lord, and the Lord is in His slave.
    जह देखा तह अवरु न कोइ ॥१॥
    Wherever I look, I see none other than the Lord. ||1||
    गुरमुखि भगति सहज घरु पाईऐ ॥
    The Gurmukhs worship the Lord, and find His celestial home.
    बिनु गुर भेटे मरि आईऐ जाईऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without meeting the Guru, they die, and come and go in reincarnation. ||1||Pause||
    सो गुरु करउ जि साचु द्रिड़ावै ॥
    So make Him your Guru, who implants the Truth within you,
    अकथु कथावै सबदि मिलावै ॥
    Who leads you to speak the Unspoken Speech, and who merges you in the Word of the Shabad.
    हरि के लोग अवर नही कारा ॥
    God's people have no other work to do;
    साचउ ठाकुरु साचु पिआरा ॥२॥
    They love the True Lord and Master, and they love the Truth. ||2||
    तन महि मनूआ मन महि साचा ॥
    The mind is in the body, and the True Lord is in the mind.
    सो साचा मिलि साचे राचा ॥
    Merging into the True Lord, one is absorbed into Truth.
    सेवकु प्रभ कै लागै पाइ ॥
    God's servant bows at His feet.
    सतिगुरु पूरा मिलै मिलाइ ॥३॥
    Meeting the True Guru, one meets with the Lord. ||3||
    आपि दिखावै आपे देखै ॥
    He Himself watches over us, and He Himself makes us see.
    हठि न पतीजै ना बहु भेखै ॥
    He is not pleased by stubborn-mindedness, nor by various religious robes.
    घड़ि भाडे जिनि अम्रितु पाइआ ॥
    He fashioned the body-vessels, and infused the Ambrosial Nectar into them;
    प्रेम भगति प्रभि मनु पतीआइआ ॥४॥
    God's Mind is pleased only by loving devotional worship. ||4||
    पड़ि पड़ि भूलहि चोटा खाहि ॥
    Reading and studying, one becomes confused, and suffers punishment.
    बहुतु सिआणप आवहि जाहि ॥
    By great cleverness, one is consigned to coming and going in reincarnation.
    नामु जपै भउ भोजनु खाइ ॥
    One who chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and eats the food of the Fear of God
    गुरमुखि सेवक रहे समाइ ॥५॥
    Becomes Gurmukh, the Lord's servant, and remains absorbed in the Lord. ||5||
    पूजि सिला तीरथ बन वासा ॥
    He worships stones, dwells at sacred shrines of pilgrimage and in the jungles,
    भरमत डोलत भए उदासा ॥
    Wanders, roams around and becomes a renunciate.
    मनि मैलै सूचा किउ होइ ॥
    But his mind is still filthy - how can he become pure?
    साचि मिलै पावै पति सोइ ॥६॥
    One who meets the True Lord obtains honor. ||6||
    आचारा वीचारु सरीरि ॥
    One who embodies good conduct and contemplative meditation,
    आदि जुगादि सहजि मनु धीरि ॥
    His mind abides in intuitive poise and contentment, since the beginning of time, and throughout the ages.
    पल पंकज महि कोटि उधारे ॥
    In the twinkling of an eye, he saves millions.
    करि किरपा गुरु मेलि पिआरे ॥७॥
    Have mercy on me, O my Beloved, and let me meet the Guru. ||7||
    किसु आगै प्रभ तुधु सालाही ॥
    Unto whom, O God, should I praise You?
    तुधु बिनु दूजा मै को नाही ॥
    Without You, there is no other at all.
    जिउ तुधु भावै तिउ राखु रजाइ ॥
    As it pleases You, keep me under Your Will.
    नानक सहजि भाइ गुण गाइ ॥८॥२॥
    Nanak, with intuitive poise and natural love, sings Your Glorious Praises. ||8||2||

[January 29th, 2015 - Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 686)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1779 on: January 30, 2015, 11:38:11 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिनि तुम भेजे तिनहि बुलाए सुख सहज सेती घरि आउ ॥
    The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure.
    अनद मंगल गुन गाउ सहज धुनि निहचल राजु कमाउ ॥१॥
    In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1||
    तुम घरि आवहु मेरे मीत ॥
    Come back to your home, O my friend.
    तुमरे दोखी हरि आपि निवारे अपदा भई बितीत ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause||
    प्रगट कीने प्रभ करनेहारे नासन भाजन थाके ॥
    God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended.
    घरि मंगल वाजहि नित वाजे अपुनै खसमि निवाजे ॥२॥
    In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2||
    असथिर रहहु डोलहु मत कबहू गुर कै बचनि अधारि ॥
    Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support.
    जै जै कारु सगल भू मंडल मुख ऊजल दरबार ॥३॥
    You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3||
    जिन के जीअ तिनै ही फेरे आपे भइआ सहाई ॥
    All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support.
    अचरजु कीआ करनैहारै नानक सचु वडिआई ॥४॥४॥२८॥
    The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||

[January 30, 2015, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 678)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1780 on: January 31, 2015, 04:35:05 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १०
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, Tenth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    दुनीआ न सालाहि जो मरि वंञसी ॥
    Do not praise the world; it shall simply pass away.
    लोका न सालाहि जो मरि खाकु थीई ॥१॥
    Do not praise other people; they shall die and turn to dust. ||1||
    वाहु मेरे साहिबा वाहु ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Hail, hail to my Lord and Master.
    गुरमुखि सदा सलाहीऐ सचा वेपरवाहु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    As Gurmukh, forever praise the One who is forever True, Independent and Carefree. ||1||Pause||
    दुनीआ केरी दोसती मनमुख दझि मरंनि ॥
    Making worldly friendships, the self-willed manmukhs burn and die.
    जम पुरि बधे मारीअहि वेला न लाहंनि ॥२॥
    In the City of Death, they are bound and gagged and beaten; this opportunity shall never come again. ||2||
    गुरमुखि जनमु सकारथा सचै सबदि लगंनि ॥
    The lives of the Gurmukhs are fruitful and blessed; they are committed to the True Word of the Shabad.
    आतम रामु प्रगासिआ सहजे सुखि रहंनि ॥३॥
    Their souls are illuminated by the Lord, and they dwell in peace and pleasure. ||3||
    गुर का सबदु विसारिआ दूजै भाइ रचंनि ॥
    Those who forget the Word of the Guru's Shabad are engrossed in the love of duality.
    तिसना भुख न उतरै अनदिनु जलत फिरंनि ॥४॥
    Their hunger and thirst never leave them, and night and day, they wander around burning. ||4||
    दुसटा नालि दोसती नालि संता वैरु करंनि ॥
    Those who make friendships with the wicked, and harbor animosity to the Saints,
    आपि डुबे कुट्मब सिउ सगले कुल डोबंनि ॥५॥
    Shall drown with their families, and their entire lineage shall be obliterated. ||5||
    निंदा भली किसै की नाही मनमुख मुगध करंनि ॥
    It is not good to slander anyone, but the foolish, self-willed manmukhs still do it.
    मुह काले तिन निंदका नरके घोरि पवंनि ॥६॥
    The faces of the slanderers turn black, and they fall into the most horrible hell. ||6||
    ए मन जैसा सेवहि तैसा होवहि तेहे करम कमाइ ॥
    O mind, as you serve, so do you become, and so are the deeds that you do.
    आपि बीजि आपे ही खावणा कहणा किछू न जाइ ॥७॥
    Whatever you yourself plant, that is what you shall have to eat; nothing else can be said about this. ||7||
    महा पुरखा का बोलणा होवै कितै परथाइ ॥
    The speech of the great spiritual beings has a higher purpose.
    ओइ अम्रित भरे भरपूर हहि ओना तिलु न तमाइ ॥८॥
    They are filled to over-flowing with Ambrosial Nectar, and they have absolutely no greed at all. ||8||
    गुणकारी गुण संघरै अवरा उपदेसेनि ॥
    The virtuous accumulate virtue, and teach others.
    से वडभागी जि ओना मिलि रहे अनदिनु नामु लएनि ॥९॥
    Those who meet with them are so very fortunate; night and day, they chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||9||
    देसी रिजकु स्मबाहि जिनि उपाई मेदनी ॥
    He who created the Universe, gives sustenance to it.
    एको है दातारु सचा आपि धणी ॥१०॥
    The One Lord alone is the Great Giver. He Himself is the True Master. ||10||
    सो सचु तेरै नालि है गुरमुखि नदरि निहालि ॥
    That True Lord is always with you; the Gurmukh is blessed with His Glance of Grace.
    आपे बखसे मेलि लए सो प्रभु सदा समालि ॥११॥
    He Himself shall forgive you, and merge you into Himself; forever cherish and contemplate God. ||11||
    मनु मैला सचु निरमला किउ करि मिलिआ जाइ ॥
    The mind is impure; only the True Lord is pure. So how can it merge into Him?
    प्रभु मेले ता मिलि रहै हउमै सबदि जलाइ ॥१२॥
    God merges it into Himself, and then it remains merged; through the Word of His Shabad, the ego is burnt away. ||12||
    सो सहु सचा वीसरै ध्रिगु जीवणु संसारि ॥
    Cursed is the life in this world, of one who forgets her True Husband Lord.
    नदरि करे ना वीसरै गुरमती वीचारि ॥१३॥
    The Lord grants His Mercy, and she does not forget Him, if she contemplates the Guru's Teachings. ||13||
    सतिगुरु मेले ता मिलि रहा साचु रखा उर धारि ॥
    The True Guru unites her, and so she remains united with Him, with the True Lord enshrined within her heart.
    मिलिआ होइ न वीछुड़ै गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥१४॥
    And so united, she will not be separated again; she remains in the love and affection of the Guru. ||14||
    पिरु सालाही आपणा गुर कै सबदि वीचारि ॥
    I praise my Husband Lord, contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    मिलि प्रीतम सुखु पाइआ सोभावंती नारि ॥१५॥
    Meeting with my Beloved, I have found peace; I am His most beautiful and happy soul-bride. ||15||
    मनमुख मनु न भिजई अति मैले चिति कठोर ॥
    The mind of the self-willed manmukh is not softened; his consciousness is totally polluted and stone-hearted.
    सपै दुधु पीआईऐ अंदरि विसु निकोर ॥१६॥
    Even if the venomous snake is fed on milk, it shall still be filled with poison. ||16||
    आपि करे किसु आखीऐ आपे बखसणहारु ॥
    He Himself does - who else should I ask? He Himself is the Forgiving Lord.
    गुर सबदी मैलु उतरै ता सचु बणिआ सीगारु ॥१७॥
    Through the Guru's Teachings, filth is washed away, and then, one is embellished with the ornament of Truth. ||17||
    सचा साहु सचे वणजारे ओथै कूड़े ना टिकंनि ॥
    True is the Banker, and True are His traders. The false ones cannot remain there.
    ओना सचु न भावई दुख ही माहि पचंनि ॥१८॥
    They do not love the Truth - they are consumed by their pain. ||18||
    हउमै मैला जगु फिरै मरि जमै वारो वार ॥
    The world wanders around in the filth of egotism; it dies, and is re-born, over and again.
    पइऐ किरति कमावणा कोइ न मेटणहार ॥१९॥
    He acts in accordance with the karma of his past actions, which no one can erase. ||19||
    संता संगति मिलि रहै ता सचि लगै पिआरु ॥
    But if he joins the Society of the Saints, then he comes to embrace love for the Truth.
    सचु सलाही सचु मनि दरि सचै सचिआरु ॥२०॥
    Praising the True Lord with a truthful mind, he becomes true in the Court of the True Lord. ||20||
    गुर पूरे पूरी मति है अहिनिसि नामु धिआइ ॥
    The Teachings of the Perfect Guru are perfect; meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, day and night.
    हउमै मेरा वड रोगु है विचहु ठाकि रहाइ ॥२१॥
    Egotism and self-conceit are terrible diseases; tranquility and stillness come from within. ||21||
    गुरु सालाही आपणा निवि निवि लागा पाइ ॥
    I praise my Guru; bowing down to Him again and again, I fall at His Feet.
    तनु मनु सउपी आगै धरी विचहु आपु गवाइ ॥२२॥
    I place my body and mind in offering unto Him, eradicating self-conceit from within. ||22||
    खिंचोताणि विगुचीऐ एकसु सिउ लिव लाइ ॥
    Indecision leads to ruin; focus your attention on the One Lord.
    हउमै मेरा छडि तू ता सचि रहै समाइ ॥२३॥
    Renounce egotism and self-conceit, and remain merged in Truth. ||23||
    सतिगुर नो मिले सि भाइरा सचै सबदि लगंनि ॥
    Those who meet with the True Guru are my Siblings of Destiny; they are committed to the True Word of the Shabad.
    सचि मिले से न विछुड़हि दरि सचै दिसंनि ॥२४॥
    Those who merge with the True Lord shall not be separated again; they are judged to be True in the Court of the Lord. ||24||
    से भाई से सजणा जो सचा सेवंनि ॥
    They are my Siblings of Destiny, and they are my friends, who serve the True Lord.
    अवगण विकणि पल्हरनि गुण की साझ करंन्हि ॥२५॥
    They sell off their sins and demerits like straw, and enter into the partnership of virtue. ||25||
    गुण की साझ सुखु ऊपजै सची भगति करेनि ॥
    In the partnership of virtue, peace wells up, and they perform true devotional worship service.
    सचु वणंजहि गुर सबद सिउ लाहा नामु लएनि ॥२६॥
    They deal in Truth, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, and they earn the profit of the Naam. ||26||
    सुइना रुपा पाप करि करि संचीऐ चलै न चलदिआ नालि ॥
    Gold and silver may be earned by committing sins, but they will not go with you when you die.
    विणु नावै नालि न चलसी सभ मुठी जमकालि ॥२७॥
    Nothing will go with you in the end, except the Name; all are plundered by the Messenger of Death. ||27||
    मन का तोसा हरि नामु है हिरदै रखहु सम्हालि ॥
    The Lord's Name is the nourishment of the mind; cherish it, and preserve it carefully within your heart.
    एहु खरचु अखुटु है गुरमुखि निबहै नालि ॥२८॥
    This nourishment is inexhaustible; it is always with the Gurmukhs. ||28||
    ए मन मूलहु भुलिआ जासहि पति गवाइ ॥
    O mind, if you forget the Primal Lord, you shall depart, having lost your honor.
    इहु जगतु मोहि दूजै विआपिआ गुरमती सचु धिआइ ॥२९॥
    This world is engrossed in the love of duality; follow the Guru's Teachings, and meditate on the True Lord. ||29||
    हरि की कीमति ना पवै हरि जसु लिखणु न जाइ ॥
    The Lord's value cannot be estimated; the Lord's Praises cannot be written down.
    गुर कै सबदि मनु तनु रपै हरि सिउ रहै समाइ ॥३०॥
    When one's mind and body are attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one remains merged in the Lord. ||30||
    सो सहु मेरा रंगुला रंगे सहजि सुभाइ ॥
    My Husband Lord is playful; He has imbued me with His Love, with natural ease.
    कामणि रंगु ता चड़ै जा पिर कै अंकि समाइ ॥३१॥
    The soul-bride is imbued with His Love, when her Husband Lord merges her into His Being. ||31||
    चिरी विछुंने भी मिलनि जो सतिगुरु सेवंनि ॥
    Even those who have been separated for so very long, are reunited with Him, when they serve the True Guru.
    अंतरि नव निधि नामु है खानि खरचनि न निखुटई हरि गुण सहजि रवंनि ॥३२॥
    The nine treasures of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, are deep within the nucleus of the self; consuming them, they are still never exhausted. Chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord, with natural ease. ||32||
    ना ओइ जनमहि ना मरहि ना ओइ दुख सहंनि ॥
    They are not born, and they do not die; they do not suffer in pain.
    गुरि राखे से उबरे हरि सिउ केल करंनि ॥३३॥
    Those who are protected by the Guru are saved. They celebrate with the Lord. ||33||
    सजण मिले न विछुड़हि जि अनदिनु मिले रहंनि ॥
    Those who are united with the Lord, the True Friend, are not separated again; night and day, they remain blended with Him.
    इसु जग महि विरले जाणीअहि नानक सचु लहंनि ॥३४॥१॥३॥
    In this world, only a rare few are known, O Nanak, to have obtained the True Lord. ||34||1||3||

[January 31, 2015, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 755)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1781 on: February 01, 2015, 06:44:52 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    नानक गिआनी जगु जीता जगि जीता सभु कोइ ॥
    O Nanak, the spiritually wise one has conquered all others.
    नामे कारज सिधि है सहजे होइ सु होइ ॥
    Through the Name, his affairs are brought to perfection; whatever happens is by His Will.
    गुरमति मति अचलु है चलाइ न सकै कोइ ॥
    Under Guru's Instruction, his mind is held steady; no one can make him waver.
    भगता का हरि अंगीकारु करे कारजु सुहावा होइ ॥
    The Lord makes His devotee His own, and his affairs are adjusted.
    मनमुख मूलहु भुलाइअनु विचि लबु लोभु अहंकारु ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs have been led astray from the very beginning; within them lurks greed, avarice and ego.
    झगड़ा करदिआ अनदिनु गुदरै सबदि न करै वीचारु ॥
    Their nights and days pass in argument, and they do not reflect upon the Word of the Shabad.
    सुधि मति करतै हिरि लई बोलनि सभु विकारु ॥
    The Creator has taken away their subtle intellect, and all their speech is corrupt.
    दितै कितै न संतोखीअनि अंतरि त्रिसना बहुतु अग्यानु अंधारु ॥
    No matter what they are given, they are not satisfied; within them is desire, and the great darkness of ignorance.
    नानक मनमुखा नालहु तुटीआ भली जिना माइआ मोहि पिआरु ॥१॥
    O Nanak, it is right to break with the self-willed manmukhs; to them, the love of Maya is sweet. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    तिन्ह भउ संसा किआ करे जिन सतिगुरु सिरि करतारु ॥
    What can fear and doubt do to those, who have given their heads to the Creator, and to the True Guru?
    धुरि तिन की पैज रखदा आपे रखणहारु ॥
    He who has preserved honor from the beginning of time, He shall preserve their honor as well.
    मिलि प्रीतम सुखु पाइआ सचै सबदि वीचारि ॥
    Meeting their Beloved, they find peace; they reflect upon the True Word of the Shabad.
    नानक सुखदाता सेविआ आपे परखणहारु ॥२॥
    O Nanak, I serve the Giver of Peace; He Himself is the Assessor. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जीअ जंत सभि तेरिआ तू सभना रासि ॥
    All beings are Yours; You are the wealth of all.
    जिस नो तू देहि तिसु सभु किछु मिलै कोई होरु सरीकु नाही तुधु पासि ॥
    One unto whom You give, obtains everything; there is no one else to rival You.
    तू इको दाता सभस दा हरि पहि अरदासि ॥
    You alone are the Great Giver of all; I offer my prayer unto You, Lord.
    जिस दी तुधु भावै तिस दी तू मंनि लैहि सो जनु साबासि ॥
    One with whom You are pleased, is accepted by You; how blessed is such a person!
    सभु तेरा चोजु वरतदा दुखु सुखु तुधु पासि ॥२॥
    Your wondrous play is pervading everywhere. I place my pain and pleasure before You. ||2||

[February 1st, 2015 - Sunday 05:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 548)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1782 on: February 02, 2015, 07:47:19 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    सभना का सहु एकु है सद ही रहै हजूरि ॥
    There is One Lord God of all; He remains ever-present.
    नानक हुकमु न मंनई ता घर ही अंदरि दूरि ॥
    O Nanak, if one does not obey the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then within one's own home, the Lord seems far away.
    हुकमु भी तिन्हा मनाइसी जिन्ह कउ नदरि करेइ ॥
    They alone obey the Lord's Command, upon whom He casts His Glance of Grace.
    हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ प्रेम सुहागणि होइ ॥१॥
    Obeying His Command, one obtains peace, and becomes the happy, loving soul-bride. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    रैणि सबाई जलि मुई कंत न लाइओ भाउ ॥
    She who does not love her Husband Lord, burns and wastes away all through the night of her life.
    नानक सुखि वसनि सोहागणी जिन्ह पिआरा पुरखु हरि राउ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the soul-brides dwell in peace; they have the Lord, their King, as their Husband. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    सभु जगु फिरि मै देखिआ हरि इको दाता ॥
    Roaming over the entire world, I have seen that the Lord is the only Giver.
    उपाइ कितै न पाईऐ हरि करम बिधाता ॥
    The Lord cannot be obtained by any device at all; He is the Architect of Karma.
    गुर सबदी हरि मनि वसै हरि सहजे जाता ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the Lord comes to dwell in the mind, and the Lord is easily revealed within.
    अंदरहु त्रिसना अगनि बुझी हरि अम्रित सरि नाता ॥
    The fire of desire within is quenched, and one bathes in the Lord's Pool of Ambrosial Nectar.
    वडी वडिआई वडे की गुरमुखि बोलाता ॥६॥
    The great greatness of the great Lord God - the Gurmukh speaks of this. ||6||

[February 2nd, 2015 - Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 510)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1783 on: February 03, 2015, 09:55:26 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    वाहु वाहु से जन सदा करहि जिन्ह कउ आपे देइ बुझाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Those humble beings ever praise the Lord, unto whom the Lord Himself grants understanding.
    वाहु वाहु करतिआ मनु निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाइ ॥
    Chanting Waaho! Waaho!, the mind is purified, and egotism departs from within.
    वाहु वाहु गुरसिखु जो नित करे सो मन चिंदिआ फलु पाइ ॥
    The Gurmukh who continually chants Waaho! Waaho! attains the fruits of his heart's desires.
    वाहु वाहु करहि से जन सोहणे हरि तिन्ह कै संगि मिलाइ ॥
    Beauteous are those humble beings who chant Waaho! Waaho! O Lord, let me join them!
    वाहु वाहु हिरदै उचरा मुखहु भी वाहु वाहु करेउ ॥
    Within my heart, I chant Waaho! Waaho!, and with my mouth, Waaho! Waaho!
    नानक वाहु वाहु जो करहि हउ तनु मनु तिन्ह कउ देउ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who chant Waaho! Waaho! - unto them I dedicate my body and mind. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    वाहु वाहु साहिबु सचु है अम्रितु जा का नाउ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! is the True Lord Master; His Name is Ambrosial Nectar.
    जिनि सेविआ तिनि फलु पाइआ हउ तिन बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    Those who serve the Lord are blessed with the fruit; I am a sacrifice to them.
    वाहु वाहु गुणी निधानु है जिस नो देइ सु खाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! is the treasure of virtue; he alone tastes it, who is so blessed.
    वाहु वाहु जलि थलि भरपूरु है गुरमुखि पाइआ जाइ ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! The Lord is pervading and permeating the oceans and the land; the Gurmukh attains Him.
    वाहु वाहु गुरसिख नित सभ करहु गुर पूरे वाहु वाहु भावै ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Let all the Gursikhs continually praise Him. Waaho! Waaho! The Perfect Guru is pleased with His Praises.
    नानक वाहु वाहु जो मनि चिति करे तिसु जमकंकरु नेड़ि न आवै ॥२॥
    O Nanak, one who chants Waaho! Waaho! with his heart and mind - the Messenger of Death does not approach him. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि जीउ सचा सचु है सची गुरबाणी ॥
    The Dear Lord is the Truest of the True; True is the Word of the Guru's Bani.
    सतिगुर ते सचु पछाणीऐ सचि सहजि समाणी ॥
    Through the True Guru, the Truth is realized, and one is easily absorbed in the True Lord.
    अनदिनु जागहि ना सवहि जागत रैणि विहाणी ॥
    Night and day, they remain awake, and do not sleep; in wakefulness, the night of their lives passes.
    गुरमती हरि रसु चाखिआ से पुंन पराणी ॥
    Those who taste the sublime essence of the Lord, through the Guru's Teachings, are the most worthy persons.
    बिनु गुर किनै न पाइओ पचि मुए अजाणी ॥१७॥
    Without the Guru, no one has obtained the Lord; the ignorant rot away and die. ||17||

[February 3, 2015, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 515)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1784 on: February 04, 2015, 12:30:38 AM »
  • Publish

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    रागु देवगंधारी महला ९ ॥
    Raag Dayv-Gandhaaree, Ninth Mehl:
    यह मनु नैक न कहिओ करै ॥
    This mind does not follow my advice one tiny bit.
    सीख सिखाइ रहिओ अपनी सी दुरमति ते न टरै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am so tired of giving it instructions - it will not refrain from its evil-mindedness. ||1||Pause||
    मदि माइआ कै भइओ बावरो हरि जसु नहि उचरै ॥
    It has gone insane with the intoxication of Maya; it does not chant the Lord's Praise.
    करि परपंचु जगत कउ डहकै अपनो उदरु भरै ॥१॥
    Practicing deception, it tries to cheat the world, and so it fills its belly. ||1||
    सुआन पूछ जिउ होइ न सूधो कहिओ न कान धरै ॥
    Like a dog's tail, it cannot be straightened; it will not listen to what I tell it.
    कहु नानक भजु राम नाम नित जा ते काजु सरै ॥२॥१॥
    Says Nanak, vibrate forever the Name of the Lord, and all your affairs shall be adjusted. ||2||1||

[February 4, 2015, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 536)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments