Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 592273 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2100 on: January 26, 2016, 01:55:07 AM »
  • Publish

सूही छंत महला ४ ॥
    Soohee, Chhant, Fourth Mehl:
    मारेहिसु वे जन हउमै बिखिआ जिनि हरि प्रभ मिलण न दितीआ ॥
    Eradicate the poison of egotism, O human being; it is holding you back from meeting your Lord God.
    देह कंचन वे वंनीआ इनि हउमै मारि विगुतीआ ॥
    This golden-colored body has been disfigured and ruined by egotism.
    मोहु माइआ वे सभ कालखा इनि मनमुखि मूड़ि सजुतीआ ॥
    Attachment to Maya is total darkness; this foolish, self-willed manmukh is attached to it.
    जन नानक गुरमुखि उबरे गुर सबदी हउमै छुटीआ ॥१॥
    O servant Nanak, the Gurmukh is saved; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, he is released from egotism. ||1||
    वसि आणिहु वे जन इसु मन कउ मनु बासे जिउ नित भउदिआ ॥
    Overcome and subdue this mind; your mind wanders around continually, like a falcon.
    दुखि रैणि वे विहाणीआ नित आसा आस करेदिआ ॥
    The mortal's life-night passes painfully, in constant hope and desire.
    गुरु पाइआ वे संत जनो मनि आस पूरी हरि चउदिआ ॥
    I have found the Guru, O humble Saints; my mind's hopes are fulfilled, chanting the Lord's Name.
    जन नानक प्रभ देहु मती छडि आसा नित सुखि सउदिआ ॥२॥
    Please bless servant Nanak, O God, with such understanding, that abandoning false hopes, he may always sleep in peace. ||2||
    सा धन आसा चिति करे राम राजिआ हरि प्रभ सेजड़ीऐ आई ॥
    The bride hopes in her mind, that her Sovereign Lord God will come to her bed.
    मेरा ठाकुरु अगम दइआलु है राम राजिआ करि किरपा लेहु मिलाई ॥
    My Lord and Master is infinitely compassionate; O Sovereign Lord, be merciful, and merge me into Yourself.
    मेरै मनि तनि लोचा गुरमुखे राम राजिआ हरि सरधा सेज विछाई ॥
    My mind and body long to behold the Guru's face. O Sovereign Lord, I have spread out my bed of loving faith.
    जन नानक हरि प्रभ भाणीआ राम राजिआ मिलिआ सहजि सुभाई ॥३॥
    O servant Nanak, when the bride pleases her Lord God, her Sovereign Lord meets her with natural ease. ||3||
    इकतु सेजै हरि प्रभो राम राजिआ गुरु दसे हरि मेलेई ॥
    My Lord God, my Sovereign Lord, is on the one bed. The Guru has shown me how to meet my Lord.
    मै मनि तनि प्रेम बैरागु है राम राजिआ गुरु मेले किरपा करेई ॥
    My mind and body are filled with love and affection for my Sovereign Lord. In His Mercy, the Guru has united me with Him.
    हउ गुर विटहु घोलि घुमाइआ राम राजिआ जीउ सतिगुर आगै देई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, O my Sovereign Lord; I surrender my soul to the True Guru.
    गुरु तुठा जीउ राम राजिआ जन नानक हरि मेलेई ॥४॥२॥६॥५॥७॥६॥१८॥
    When the Guru is totally pleased, O servant Nanak, he unites the soul with the Lord, the Sovereign Lord. ||4||2||6||5||7||6||18||

[December 17, 2015, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 776)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2101 on: January 26, 2016, 01:58:58 AM »
  • Publish

रागु बिलावलु महला ५ घरु २ यानड़ीए कै घरि गावणा
    Raag Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl, Second House, To Be Sung To The Tune Of Yaan-Ree-Ay:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    मै मनि तेरी टेक मेरे पिआरे मै मनि तेरी टेक ॥
    You are the Support of my mind, O my Beloved, You are the Support of my mind.
    अवर सिआणपा बिरथीआ पिआरे राखन कउ तुम एक ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    All other clever tricks are useless, O Beloved; You alone are my Protector. ||1||Pause||
    सतिगुरु पूरा जे मिलै पिआरे सो जनु होत निहाला ॥
    One who meets with the Perfect True Guru, O Beloved, that humble person is enraptured.
    गुर की सेवा सो करे पिआरे जिस नो होइ दइआला ॥
    He alone serves the Guru, O Beloved, unto whom the Lord becomes merciful.
    सफल मूरति गुरदेउ सुआमी सरब कला भरपूरे ॥
    Fruitful is the form of the Divine Guru, O Lord and Master; He is overflowing with all powers.
    नानक गुरु पारब्रहमु परमेसरु सदा सदा हजूरे ॥१॥
    O Nanak, the Guru is the Supreme Lord God, the Transcendent Lord; He is ever-present, forever and ever. ||1||
    सुणि सुणि जीवा सोइ तिना की जिन्ह अपुना प्रभु जाता ॥
    I live by hearing, hearing of those who know their God.
    हरि नामु अराधहि नामु वखाणहि हरि नामे ही मनु राता ॥
    They contemplate the Lord's Name, they chant the Lord's Name, and their minds are imbued with the Lord's Name.
    सेवकु जन की सेवा मागै पूरै करमि कमावा ॥
    I am Your servant; I beg to serve Your humble servants. By the karma of perfect destiny, I do this.
    नानक की बेनंती सुआमी तेरे जन देखणु पावा ॥२॥
    This is Nanak's prayer: O my Lord and Master, may I obtain the Blessed Vision of Your humble servants. ||2||
    वडभागी से काढीअहि पिआरे संतसंगति जिना वासो ॥
    They are said to be very fortunate, O Beloved, who who dwell in the Society of the Saints.
    अम्रित नामु अराधीऐ निरमलु मनै होवै परगासो ॥
    They contemplate the Immaculate, Ambrosial Naam, and their minds are illuminated.
    जनम मरण दुखु काटीऐ पिआरे चूकै जम की काणे ॥
    The pains of birth and death are eradicated, O Beloved, and the fear of the Messenger of Death is ended.
    तिना परापति दरसनु नानक जो प्रभ अपणे भाणे ॥३॥
    They alone obtain the Blessed Vision of this Darshan, O Nanak, who are pleasing to their God. ||3||
    ऊच अपार बेअंत सुआमी कउणु जाणै गुण तेरे ॥
    O my lofty, incomparable and infinite Lord and Master, who can know Your Glorious Virtues?
    गावते उधरहि सुणते उधरहि बिनसहि पाप घनेरे ॥
    Those who sing them are saved, and those who listen to them are saved; all their sins are erased.
    पसू परेत मुगध कउ तारे पाहन पारि उतारै ॥
    You save the beasts, demons and fools, and even stones are carried across.
    नानक दास तेरी सरणाई सदा सदा बलिहारै ॥४॥१॥४॥
    Slave Nanak seeks Your Sanctuary; he is forever and ever a sacrifice to You. ||4||1||4||

[December 18, 2015, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 802)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2102 on: January 26, 2016, 02:04:10 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नामै ही ते सभु किछु होआ बिनु सतिगुर नामु न जापै ॥
    Everything comes from the Naam, the Name of the Lord; without the True Guru, the Naam is not experienced.
    गुर का सबदु महा रसु मीठा बिनु चाखे सादु न जापै ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sweetest and most sublime essence, but without tasting it, its flavor cannot be experienced.
    कउडी बदलै जनमु गवाइआ चीनसि नाही आपै ॥
    He wastes this human life in exchange for a mere shell; he does not understand his own self.
    गुरमुखि होवै ता एको जाणै हउमै दुखु न संतापै ॥१॥
    But, if he becomes Gurmukh, then he comes to know the One Lord, and the disease of egotism does not afflict him. ||1||
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि साचे सिउ लिव लाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has lovingly attached me to the True Lord.
    सबदु चीन्हि आतमु परगासिआ सहजे रहिआ समाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Concentrating on the Word of the Shabad, the soul is illumined and enlightened. I remain absorbed in celestial ecstasy. ||1||Pause||
    गुरमुखि गावै गुरमुखि बूझै गुरमुखि सबदु बीचारे ॥
    The Gurmukh sings the Praises of the Lord; the Gurmukh understands. The Gurmukh contemplates the Word of the Shabad.
    जीउ पिंडु सभु गुर ते उपजै गुरमुखि कारज सवारे ॥
    Body and soul are totally rejuvenated through the Guru; the Gurmukh's affairs are resolved in his favor.
    मनमुखि अंधा अंधु कमावै बिखु खटे संसारे ॥
    The blind self-willed manmukh acts blindly, and earns only poison in this world.
    माइआ मोहि सदा दुखु पाए बिनु गुर अति पिआरे ॥२॥
    Enticed by Maya, he suffers in constant pain, without the most Beloved Guru. ||2||
    सोई सेवकु जे सतिगुर सेवे चालै सतिगुर भाए ॥
    He alone is a selfless servant, who serves the True Guru, and walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will.
    साचा सबदु सिफति है साची साचा मंनि वसाए ॥
    The True Shabad, the Word of God, is the True Praise of God; enshrine the True Lord within your mind.
    सची बाणी गुरमुखि आखै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    The Gurmukh speaks the True Word of Gurbani, and egotism departs from within.
    आपे दाता करमु है साचा साचा सबदु सुणाए ॥३॥
    He Himself is the Giver, and True are His actions. He proclaims the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    गुरमुखि घाले गुरमुखि खटे गुरमुखि नामु जपाए ॥
    The Gurmukh works, and the Gurmukh earns; the Gurmukh inspires others to chant the Naam.
    सदा अलिपतु साचै रंगि राता गुर कै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    He is forever unattached, imbued with the Love of the True Lord, intuitively in harmony with the Guru.
    मनमुखु सद ही कूड़ो बोलै बिखु बीजै बिखु खाए ॥
    The self-willed manmukh always tells lies; he plants the seeds of poison, and eats only poison.
    जमकालि बाधा त्रिसना दाधा बिनु गुर कवणु छडाए ॥४॥
    He is bound and gagged by the Messenger of Death, and burnt in the fire of desire; who can save him, except the Guru? ||4||
    सचा तीरथु जितु सत सरि नावणु गुरमुखि आपि बुझाए ॥
    True is that place of pilgrimage, where one bathes in the pool of Truth, and achieves self-realization as Gurmukh. The Gurmukh understands his own self.
    अठसठि तीरथ गुर सबदि दिखाए तितु नातै मलु जाए ॥
    The Lord has shown that the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage; bathing in it, filth is washed away.
    सचा सबदु सचा है निरमलु ना मलु लगै न लाए ॥
    True and Immaculate is the True Word of His Shabad; no filth touches or clings to Him.
    सची सिफति सची सालाह पूरे गुर ते पाए ॥५॥
    True Praise, True Devotional Praise, is obtained from the Perfect Guru. ||5||
    तनु मनु सभु किछु हरि तिसु केरा दुरमति कहणु न जाए ॥
    Body, mind, everything belongs to the Lord; but the evil-minded ones cannot even say this.
    हुकमु होवै ता निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    If such is the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then one becomes pure and spotless, and the ego is taken away from within.
    गुर की साखी सहजे चाखी त्रिसना अगनि बुझाए ॥
    I have intuitively tasted the Guru's Teachings, and the fire of my desire has been quenched.
    गुर कै सबदि राता सहजे माता सहजे रहिआ समाए ॥६॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one is naturally intoxicated, merging imperceptibly into the Lord. ||6||
    हरि का नामु सति करि जाणै गुर कै भाइ पिआरे ॥
    The Name of the Lord is known as True, through the Love of the Beloved Guru.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई सचै नाइ पिआरे ॥
    True Glorious Greatness is obtained from the Guru, through the Beloved True Name.
    एको सचा सभ महि वरतै विरला को वीचारे ॥
    The One True Lord is permeating and pervading among all; how rare is the one who contemplates this.
    आपे मेलि लए ता बखसे सची भगति सवारे ॥७॥
    The Lord Himself unites us in Union, and forgives us; He embellishes us with true devotional worship. ||7||
    सभो सचु सचु सचु वरतै गुरमुखि कोई जाणै ॥
    All is Truth; Truth, and Truth alone is pervading; how rare is the Gurmukh who knows this.
    जमण मरणा हुकमो वरतै गुरमुखि आपु पछाणै ॥
    Birth and death occur by the Hukam of His Command; the Gurmukh understands his own self.
    नामु धिआए ता सतिगुरु भाए जो इछै सो फलु पाए ॥
    He meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and so pleases the True Guru. He receives whatever rewards he desires.
    नानक तिस दा सभु किछु होवै जि विचहु आपु गवाए ॥८॥१॥
    O Nanak, one who eradicates self-conceit from within, has everything. ||8||1||

[December 19, 2015, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 753)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2103 on: January 26, 2016, 02:06:51 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    नामु गुरि दीओ है अपुनै जा कै मसतकि करमा ॥
    My Guru gives the Naam, the Name of the Lord, to those who have such karma written on their foreheads.
    नामु द्रिड़ावै नामु जपावै ता का जुग महि धरमा ॥१॥
    He implants the Naam, and inspires us to chant the Naam; this is Dharma, true religion, in this world. ||1||
    जन कउ नामु वडाई सोभ ॥
    The Naam is the glory and greatness of the Lord's humble servant.
    नामो गति नामो पति जन की मानै जो जो होग ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Naam is his salvation, and the Naam is his honor; he accepts whatever comes to pass. ||1||Pause||
    नाम धनु जिसु जन कै पालै सोई पूरा साहा ॥
    That humble servant, who has the Naam as his wealth, is the perfect banker.
    नामु बिउहारा नानक आधारा नामु परापति लाहा ॥२॥६॥३७॥
    The Naam is his occupation, O Nanak, and his only support; the Naam is the profit he earns. ||2||6||37||

[December 20, 2015, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 680)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2104 on: February 08, 2016, 01:26:20 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला १ घरु ६
    Soohee, First Mehl, Sixth House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    उजलु कैहा चिलकणा घोटिम कालड़ी मसु ॥
    Bronze is bright and shiny, but when it is rubbed, its blackness appears.
    धोतिआ जूठि न उतरै जे सउ धोवा तिसु ॥१॥
    Washing it, its impurity is not removed, even if it is washed a hundred times. ||1||
    सजण सेई नालि मै चलदिआ नालि चलंन्हि ॥
    They alone are my friends, who travel along with me;
    जिथै लेखा मंगीऐ तिथै खड़े दिसंनि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me. ||1||Pause||
    कोठे मंडप माड़ीआ पासहु चितवीआहा ॥
    There are houses, mansions and tall buildings, painted on all sides;
    ढठीआ कमि न आवन्ही विचहु सखणीआहा ॥२॥
    But they are empty within, and they crumble like useless ruins. ||2||
    बगा बगे कपड़े तीरथ मंझि वसंन्हि ॥
    The herons in their white feathers dwell in the sacred shrines of pilgrimage.
    घुटि घुटि जीआ खावणे बगे ना कहीअन्हि ॥३॥
    They tear apart and eat the living beings, and so they are not called white. ||3||
    सिमल रुखु सरीरु मै मैजन देखि भुलंन्हि ॥
    My body is like the simmal tree; seeing me, other people are fooled.
    से फल कमि न आवन्ही ते गुण मै तनि हंन्हि ॥४॥
    Its fruits are useless - just like the qualities of my body. ||4||
    अंधुलै भारु उठाइआ डूगर वाट बहुतु ॥
    The blind man is carrying such a heavy load, and his journey through the mountains is so long.
    अखी लोड़ी ना लहा हउ चड़ि लंघा कितु ॥५॥
    My eyes can see, but I cannot find the Way. How can I climb up and cross over the mountain? ||5||
    चाकरीआ चंगिआईआ अवर सिआणप कितु ॥
    What good does it do to serve, and be good, and be clever?
    नानक नामु समालि तूं बधा छुटहि जितु ॥६॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, contemplate the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and you shall be released from bondage. ||6||1||3||

[December 21, 2015, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 729)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2105 on: February 08, 2016, 01:34:21 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    बुरे काम कउ ऊठि खलोइआ ॥
    He gets up early, to do his evil deeds,
    नाम की बेला पै पै सोइआ ॥१॥
    But when it is time to meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, then he sleeps. ||1||
    अउसरु अपना बूझै न इआना ॥
    The ignorant person does not take advantage of the opportunity.
    माइआ मोह रंगि लपटाना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He is attached to Maya, and engrossed in worldly delights. ||1||Pause||
    लोभ लहरि कउ बिगसि फूलि बैठा ॥
    He rides the waves of greed, puffed up with joy.
    साध जना का दरसु न डीठा ॥२॥
    He does not see the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the Holy. ||2||
    कबहू न समझै अगिआनु गवारा ॥
    The ignorant clown will never understand.
    बहुरि बहुरि लपटिओ जंजारा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Again and again, he becomes engrossed in entanglements. ||1||Pause||
    बिखै नाद करन सुणि भीना ॥
    He listens to the sounds of sin and the music of corruption, and he is pleased.
    हरि जसु सुनत आलसु मनि कीना ॥३॥
    His mind is too lazy to listen to the Praises of the Lord. ||3||
    द्रिसटि नाही रे पेखत अंधे ॥
    You do not see with your eyes - you are so blind!
    छोडि जाहि झूठे सभि धंधे ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    You shall have to leave all these false affairs. ||1||Pause||
    कहु नानक प्रभ बखस करीजै ॥
    Says Nanak, please forgive me, God.
    करि किरपा मोहि साधसंगु दीजै ॥४॥
    Have Mercy upon me, and bless me with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||4||
    तउ किछु पाईऐ जउ होईऐ रेना ॥
    He alone obtains something, who becomes the dust under the feet of all.
    जिसहि बुझाए तिसु नामु लैना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥२॥८॥
    And he alone repeats the Naam, whom God causes to understand. ||1||Pause||2||8||

[December 22, 2015, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 738)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2106 on: February 08, 2016, 01:38:35 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||

[December 23, 2015, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 670)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2107 on: February 08, 2016, 01:41:46 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जिस कउ बिसरै प्रानपति दाता सोई गनहु अभागा ॥
    One who forgets the Lord of life, the Great Giver - know that he is most unfortunate.
    चरन कमल जा का मनु रागिओ अमिअ सरोवर पागा ॥१॥
    One whose mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet, obtains the pool of ambrosial nectar. ||1||
    तेरा जनु राम नाम रंगि जागा ॥
    Your humble servant awakes in the Love of the Lord's Name.
    आलसु छीजि गइआ सभु तन ते प्रीतम सिउ मनु लागा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    All laziness has departed from his body, and his mind is attached to the Beloved Lord. ||Pause||
    जह जह पेखउ तह नाराइण सगल घटा महि तागा ॥
    Wherever I look, the Lord is there; He is the string, upon which all hearts are strung.
    नाम उदकु पीवत जन नानक तिआगे सभि अनुरागा ॥२॥१६॥४७॥
    Drinking in the water of the Naam, servant Nanak has renounced all other loves. ||2||16||47||

[December 24, 2015, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 682)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2108 on: February 08, 2016, 01:45:50 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिन्ही सतिगुरु सेविआ पिआरे तिन्ह के साथ तरे ॥
    Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well.
    तिन्हा ठाक न पाईऐ पिआरे अम्रित रसन हरे ॥
    No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord's Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue.
    बूडे भारे भै बिना पिआरे तारे नदरि करे ॥१॥
    Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. ||1||
    भी तूहै सालाहणा पिआरे भी तेरी सालाह ॥
    I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises.
    विणु बोहिथ भै डुबीऐ पिआरे कंधी पाइ कहाह ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? ||1||Pause||
    सालाही सालाहणा पिआरे दूजा अवरु न कोइ ॥
    I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise.
    मेरे प्रभ सालाहनि से भले पिआरे सबदि रते रंगु होइ ॥
    Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love.
    तिस की संगति जे मिलै पिआरे रसु लै ततु विलोइ ॥२॥
    If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. ||2||
    पति परवाना साच का पिआरे नामु सचा नीसाणु ॥
    The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord.
    आइआ लिखि लै जावणा पिआरे हुकमी हुकमु पछाणु ॥
    We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander.
    गुर बिनु हुकमु न बूझीऐ पिआरे साचे साचा ताणु ॥३॥
    Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. ||3||
    हुकमै अंदरि निमिआ पिआरे हुकमै उदर मझारि ॥
    By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb.
    हुकमै अंदरि जमिआ पिआरे ऊधउ सिर कै भारि ॥
    By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down.
    गुरमुखि दरगह जाणीऐ पिआरे चलै कारज सारि ॥४॥
    The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. ||4||
    हुकमै अंदरि आइआ पिआरे हुकमे जादो जाइ ॥
    By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes.
    हुकमे बंन्हि चलाईऐ पिआरे मनमुखि लहै सजाइ ॥
    By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment.
    हुकमे सबदि पछाणीऐ पिआरे दरगह पैधा जाइ ॥५॥
    By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. ||5||
    हुकमे गणत गणाईऐ पिआरे हुकमे हउमै दोइ ॥
    By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality.
    हुकमे भवै भवाईऐ पिआरे अवगणि मुठी रोइ ॥
    By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering.
    हुकमु सिञापै साह का पिआरे सचु मिलै वडिआई होइ ॥६॥
    If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord's Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. ||6||
    आखणि अउखा आखीऐ पिआरे किउ सुणीऐ सचु नाउ ॥
    It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name?
    जिन्ही सो सालाहिआ पिआरे हउ तिन्ह बलिहारै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved.
    नाउ मिलै संतोखीआं पिआरे नदरी मेलि मिलाउ ॥७॥
    I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. ||7||
    काइआ कागदु जे थीऐ पिआरे मनु मसवाणी धारि ॥
    If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot;
    ललता लेखणि सच की पिआरे हरि गुण लिखहु वीचारि ॥
    And if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord.
    धनु लेखारी नानका पिआरे साचु लिखै उरि धारि ॥८॥३॥
    Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. ||8||3||

[December 25, 2015, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 636)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2109 on: February 08, 2016, 01:51:34 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ५ घरु ३
    Raag Soohee, Fifth Mehl, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मिथन मोह अगनि सोक सागर ॥
    Attachment to sex is an ocean of fire and pain.
    करि किरपा उधरु हरि नागर ॥१॥
    By Your Grace, O Sublime Lord, please save me from it. ||1||
    चरण कमल सरणाइ नराइण ॥
    I seek the Sanctuary of the Lotus Feet of the Lord.
    दीना नाथ भगत पराइण ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He is the Master of the meek, the Support of His devotees. ||1||Pause||
    अनाथा नाथ भगत भै मेटन ॥
    Master of the masterless, Patron of the forlorn, Eradicator of fear of His devotees.
    साधसंगि जमदूत न भेटन ॥२॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the Messenger of Death cannot even touch them. ||2||
    जीवन रूप अनूप दइआला ॥
    The Merciful, Incomparably Beautiful, Embodiment of Life.
    रवण गुणा कटीऐ जम जाला ॥३॥
    Vibrating the Glorious Virtues of the Lord, the noose of the Messenger of Death is cut away. ||3||
    अम्रित नामु रसन नित जापै ॥
    One who constantly chants the Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam with his tongue,
    रोग रूप माइआ न बिआपै ॥४॥
    Is not touched or affected by Maya, the embodiment of disease. ||4||
    जपि गोबिंद संगी सभि तारे ॥
    Chant and meditate on God, the Lord of the Universe, and all of your companions shall be carried across;
    पोहत नाही पंच बटवारे ॥५॥
    The five thieves will not even approach. ||5||
    मन बच क्रम प्रभु एकु धिआए ॥
    One who meditates on the One God in thought, word and deed
    सरब फला सोई जनु पाए ॥६॥
    - that humble being receives the fruits of all rewards. ||6||
    धारि अनुग्रहु अपना प्रभि कीना ॥
    Showering His Mercy, God has made me His own;
    केवल नामु भगति रसु दीना ॥७॥
    He has blessed me with the unique and singular Naam, and the sublime essence of devotion. ||7||
    आदि मधि अंति प्रभु सोई ॥
    In the beginning, in the middle, and in the end, He is God.
    नानक तिसु बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥८॥१॥२॥
    O Nanak, without Him, there is no other at all. ||8||1||2||

[December 26, 2015, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 760)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2110 on: February 08, 2016, 01:54:32 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु २
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि हरि सिमरहु अगम अपारा ॥
    Remember in meditation the Lord, Har, Har, the unfathomable, infinite Lord.
    जिसु सिमरत दुखु मिटै हमारा ॥
    Remembering Him in meditation, pains are dispelled.
    हरि हरि सतिगुरु पुरखु मिलावहु गुरि मिलिऐ सुखु होई राम ॥१॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, lead me to meet the True Guru; meeting the Guru, I am at peace. ||1||
    हरि गुण गावहु मीत हमारे ॥
    Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, O my friend.
    हरि हरि नामु रखहु उर धारे ॥
    Cherish the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, in your heart.
    हरि हरि अम्रित बचन सुणावहु गुर मिलिऐ परगटु होई राम ॥२॥
    Read the Ambrosial Words of the Lord, Har, Har; meeting with the Guru, the Lord is revealed. ||2||
    मधुसूदन हरि माधो प्राना ॥
    The Lord, the Slayer of demons, is my breath of life.
    मेरै मनि तनि अम्रित मीठ लगाना ॥
    His Ambrosial Amrit is so sweet to my mind and body.
    हरि हरि दइआ करहु गुरु मेलहु पुरखु निरंजनु सोई राम ॥३॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, have mercy upon me, and lead me to meet the Guru, the immaculate Primal Being. ||3||
    हरि हरि नामु सदा सुखदाता ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is forever the Giver of peace.
    हरि कै रंगि मेरा मनु राता ॥
    My mind is imbued with the Lord's Love.
    हरि हरि महा पुरखु गुरु मेलहु गुर नानक नामि सुखु होई राम ॥४॥१॥७॥
    O Lord Har, Har, lead me to meet the Guru, the Greatest Being; through the Name of Guru Nanak, I have found peace. ||4||1||7||

[December 27, 2015, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 698)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2111 on: February 08, 2016, 01:59:08 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला १ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:
    काइआ कागदु मनु परवाणा ॥
    The body is the paper, and the mind is the inscription written upon it.
    सिर के लेख न पड़ै इआणा ॥
    The ignorant fool does not read what is written on his forehead.
    दरगह घड़ीअहि तीने लेख ॥
    In the Court of the Lord, three inscriptions are recorded.
    खोटा कामि न आवै वेखु ॥१॥
    Behold, the counterfeit coin is worthless there. ||1||
    नानक जे विचि रुपा होइ ॥
    O Nanak, if there is silver in it,
    खरा खरा आखै सभु कोइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Then everyone proclaims, ""It is genuine, it is genuine.""||1||Pause||
    कादी कूड़ु बोलि मलु खाइ ॥
    The Qazi tells lies and eats filth;
    ब्राहमणु नावै जीआ घाइ ॥
    The Brahmin kills and then takes cleansing baths.
    जोगी जुगति न जाणै अंधु ॥
    The Yogi is blind, and does not know the Way.
    तीने ओजाड़े का बंधु ॥२॥
    The three of them devise their own destruction. ||2||
    सो जोगी जो जुगति पछाणै ॥
    He alone is a Yogi, who understands the Way.
    गुर परसादी एको जाणै ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he knows the One Lord.
    काजी सो जो उलटी करै ॥
    He alone is a Qazi, who turns away from the world,
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ॥
    And who, by Guru's Grace, remains dead while yet alive.
    सो ब्राहमणु जो ब्रहमु बीचारै ॥
    He alone is a Brahmin, who contemplates God.
    आपि तरै सगले कुल तारै ॥३॥
    He saves himself, and saves all his generations as well. ||3||
    दानसबंदु सोई दिलि धोवै ॥
    One who cleanses his own mind is wise.
    मुसलमाणु सोई मलु खोवै ॥
    One who cleanses himself of impurity is a Muslim.
    पड़िआ बूझै सो परवाणु ॥
    One who reads and understands is acceptable.
    जिसु सिरि दरगह का नीसाणु ॥४॥५॥७॥
    Upon his forehead is the Insignia of the Court of the Lord. ||4||5||7||

[December 28, 2015, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 662)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2112 on: February 08, 2016, 02:01:40 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||

[December 29, 2015, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 670)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2113 on: February 08, 2016, 02:05:05 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ घरु १
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सेवक सेव करहि सभि तेरी जिन सबदै सादु आइआ ॥
    All of Your servants, who relish the Word of Your Shabad, serve You.
    गुर किरपा ते निरमलु होआ जिनि विचहु आपु गवाइआ ॥
    By Guru's Grace, they become pure, eradicating self-conceit from within.
    अनदिनु गुण गावहि नित साचे गुर कै सबदि सुहाइआ ॥१॥
    Night and day, they continually sing the Glorious Praises of the True Lord; they are adorned with the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||1||
    मेरे ठाकुर हम बारिक सरणि तुमारी ॥
    O my Lord and Master, I am Your child; I seek Your Sanctuary.
    एको सचा सचु तू केवलु आपि मुरारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You are the One and Only Lord, the Truest of the True; You Yourself are the Destroyer of ego. ||Pause||
    जागत रहे तिनी प्रभु पाइआ सबदे हउमै मारी ॥
    Those who remain wakeful obtain God; through the Word of the Shabad, they conquer their ego.
    गिरही महि सदा हरि जन उदासी गिआन तत बीचारी ॥
    Immersed in family life, the Lord's humble servant ever remains detached; he reflects upon the essence of spiritual wisdom.
    सतिगुरु सेवि सदा सुखु पाइआ हरि राखिआ उर धारी ॥२॥
    Serving the True Guru, he finds eternal peace, and he keeps the Lord enshrined in his heart. ||2||
    इहु मनूआ दह दिसि धावदा दूजै भाइ खुआइआ ॥
    This mind wanders in the ten directions; it is consumed by the love of duality.
    मनमुख मुगधु हरि नामु न चेतै बिरथा जनमु गवाइआ ॥
    The foolish self-willed manmukh does not remember the Lord's Name; he wastes away his life in vain.
    सतिगुरु भेटे ता नाउ पाए हउमै मोहु चुकाइआ ॥३॥
    But when he meets the True Guru, then he obtains the Name; he sheds egotism and emotional attachment. ||3||
    हरि जन साचे साचु कमावहि गुर कै सबदि वीचारी ॥
    The Lord's humble servants are True - they practice Truth, and reflect upon the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    आपे मेलि लए प्रभि साचै साचु रखिआ उर धारी ॥
    The True Lord God unites them with Himself, and they keep the True Lord enshrined in their hearts.
    नानक नावहु गति मति पाई एहा रासि हमारी ॥४॥१॥
    O Nanak, through the Name, I have obtained salvation and understanding; this alone is my wealth. ||4||1||

[December 30, 2015, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page : 599)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2114 on: February 08, 2016, 02:10:47 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला १ ॥
    Soohee, First Mehl:
    मेरा मनु राता गुण रवै मनि भावै सोई ॥
    My mind is imbued with His Glorious Praises; I chant them, and He is pleasing to my mind.
    गुर की पउड़ी साच की साचा सुखु होई ॥
    Truth is the ladder to the Guru; climbing up to the True Lord, peace is obtained.
    सुखि सहजि आवै साच भावै साच की मति किउ टलै ॥
    Celestial peace comes; the Truth pleases me. How could these True Teachings ever be erased?
    इसनानु दानु सुगिआनु मजनु आपि अछलिओ किउ छलै ॥
    He Himself is Undeceivable; how could He ever be deceived by cleansing baths, charity, spiritual wisdom or ritual bathings?
    परपंच मोह बिकार थाके कूड़ु कपटु न दोई ॥
    Fraud, attachment and corruption are taken away, as are falsehood, hypocrisy and duality.
    मेरा मनु राता गुण रवै मनि भावै सोई ॥१॥
    My mind is imbued with His Glorious Praises; I chant them, and He is pleasing to my mind. ||1||
    साहिबु सो सालाहीऐ जिनि कारणु कीआ ॥
    So praise your Lord and Master, who created the creation.
    मैलु लागी मनि मैलिऐ किनै अम्रितु पीआ ॥
    Filth sticks to the polluted mind; how rare are those who drink in the Ambrosial Nectar.
    मथि अम्रितु पीआ इहु मनु दीआ गुर पहि मोलु कराइआ ॥
    Churn this Ambrosial Nectar, and drink it in; dedicate this mind to the Guru, and He will value it highly.
    आपनड़ा प्रभु सहजि पछाता जा मनु साचै लाइआ ॥
    I intuitively realized my God, when I linked my mind to the True Lord.
    तिसु नालि गुण गावा जे तिसु भावा किउ मिलै होइ पराइआ ॥
    I will sing the Lord's Glorious Praises with Him, if it pleases Him; how could I meet Him by being a stranger to Him?
    साहिबु सो सालाहीऐ जिनि जगतु उपाइआ ॥२॥
    So praise your Lord and Master, who created the creation. ||2||
    आइ गइआ की न आइओ किउ आवै जाता ॥
    When He comes, what else remains behind? How can there be any coming or going then?
    प्रीतम सिउ मनु मानिआ हरि सेती राता ॥
    When the mind is reconciled with its Beloved Lord, it is blended with Him.
    साहिब रंगि राता सच की बाता जिनि बि्मब का कोटु उसारिआ ॥
    True is the speech of one who is imbued with the Love of his Lord and Master, who fashioned the body fortress from a mere bubble.
    पंच भू नाइको आपि सिरंदा जिनि सच का पिंडु सवारिआ ॥
    He is the Master of the five elements; He Himself is the Creator Lord. He embellished the body with Truth.
    हम अवगणिआरे तू सुणि पिआरे तुधु भावै सचु सोई ॥
    I am worthless; please hear me, O my Beloved! Whatever pleases You is True.
    आवण जाणा ना थीऐ साची मति होई ॥३॥
    One who is blessed with true understanding, does not come and go. ||3||
    अंजनु तैसा अंजीऐ जैसा पिर भावै ॥
    Apply such an ointment to your eyes, which is pleasing to your Beloved.
    समझै सूझै जाणीऐ जे आपि जाणावै ॥
    I realize, understand and know Him, only if He Himself causes me to know Him.
    आपि जाणावै मारगि पावै आपे मनूआ लेवए ॥
    He Himself shows me the Way, and He Himself leads me to it, attracting my mind.
    करम सुकरम कराए आपे कीमति कउण अभेवए ॥
    He Himself causes us to do good and bad deeds; who can know the value of the Mysterious Lord?
    तंतु मंतु पाखंडु न जाणा रामु रिदै मनु मानिआ ॥
    I know nothing of Tantric spells, magical mantras and hypocritical rituals; enshrining the Lord within my heart, my mind is satisfied.
    अंजनु नामु तिसै ते सूझै गुर सबदी सचु जानिआ ॥४॥
    The ointment of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is only understood by one who realizes the Lord, through the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||4||
    साजन होवनि आपणे किउ पर घर जाही ॥
    I have my own friends; why should I go to the home of a stranger?
    साजन राते सच के संगे मन माही ॥
    My friends are imbued with the True Lord; He is with them, in their minds.
    मन माहि साजन करहि रलीआ करम धरम सबाइआ ॥
    In their minds, these friends celebrate in happiness; all good karma, righteousness and Dharma,
    अठसठि तीरथ पुंन पूजा नामु साचा भाइआ ॥
    The sixty-eight holy places of pilgrimage, charity and worship, are found in the love of the True Name.
    आपि साजे थापि वेखै तिसै भाणा भाइआ ॥
    He Himself creates, establishes and beholds all, by the Pleasure of His Will.
    साजन रांगि रंगीलड़े रंगु लालु बणाइआ ॥५॥
    My friends are happy in the Love of the Lord; they nurture love for their Beloved. ||5||
    अंधा आगू जे थीऐ किउ पाधरु जाणै ॥
    If a blind man is made the leader, how will he know the way?
    आपि मुसै मति होछीऐ किउ राहु पछाणै ॥
    He is impaired, and his understanding is inadequate; how will he know the way?
    किउ राहि जावै महलु पावै अंध की मति अंधली ॥
    How can he follow the path and reach the Mansion of the Lord's Presence? Blind is the understanding of the blind.
    विणु नाम हरि के कछु न सूझै अंधु बूडौ धंधली ॥
    Without the Lord's Name, they cannot see anything; the blind are drowned in worldly entanglements.
    दिनु राति चानणु चाउ उपजै सबदु गुर का मनि वसै ॥
    Day and night, the Divine Light shines forth and joy wells up, when the Word of the Guru's Shabad abides in the mind.
    कर जोड़ि गुर पहि करि बिनंती राहु पाधरु गुरु दसै ॥६॥
    With your palms pressed together, pray to the Guru to show you the way. ||6||
    मनु परदेसी जे थीऐ सभु देसु पराइआ ॥
    If the man becomes a stranger to God, then all the world becomes a stranger to him.
    किसु पहि खोल्हउ गंठड़ी दूखी भरि आइआ ॥
    Unto whom should I tie up and give the bundle of my pains?
    दूखी भरि आइआ जगतु सबाइआ कउणु जाणै बिधि मेरीआ ॥
    The whole world is overflowing with pain and suffering; who can know the state of my inner self?
    आवणे जावणे खरे डरावणे तोटि न आवै फेरीआ ॥
    Comings and goings are terrible and dreadful; there is no end to the rounds of reincarnation.
    नाम विहूणे ऊणे झूणे ना गुरि सबदु सुणाइआ ॥
    Without the Naam, he is vacant and sad; he does not listen to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    मनु परदेसी जे थीऐ सभु देसु पराइआ ॥७॥
    If the mind becomes a stranger to God, then all the world becomes a stranger to him. ||7||
    गुर महली घरि आपणै सो भरपुरि लीणा ॥
    One who finds the Guru's Mansion within the home of his own being, merges in the All-pervading Lord.
    सेवकु सेवा तां करे सच सबदि पतीणा ॥
    The sevadar performs selfless service when he is pleased, and confirmed in the True Word of the Shabad.
    सबदे पतीजै अंकु भीजै सु महलु महला अंतरे ॥
    Confirmed in the Shabad, with her being softened by devotion, the bride dwells in the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, deep within her being.
    आपि करता करे सोई प्रभु आपि अंति निरंतरे ॥
    The Creator Himself creates; God Himself, in the end, is endless.
    गुर सबदि मेला तां सुहेला बाजंत अनहद बीणा ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the mortal is united, and then embellished; the unstruck melody of the sound current resounds.
    गुर महली घरि आपणै सो भरिपुरि लीणा ॥८॥
    One who finds the Guru's Mansion within the home of his own being, merges in the All-pervading Lord. ||8||
    कीता किआ सालाहीऐ करि वेखै सोई ॥
    Why praise that which is created? Praise instead the One who created it and watches over it.
    ता की कीमति न पवै जे लोचै कोई ॥
    His value cannot be estimated, no matter how much one may wish.
    कीमति सो पावै आपि जाणावै आपि अभुलु न भुलए ॥
    He alone can estimate the Lord's value, whom the Lord Himself causes to know. He is not mistaken; He does not make mistakes.
    जै जै कारु करहि तुधु भावहि गुर कै सबदि अमुलए ॥
    He alone celebrates victory, who is pleasing to You, through the Invaluable Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    हीणउ नीचु करउ बेनंती साचु न छोडउ भाई ॥
    I am lowly and abject - I offer my prayer; may I never forsake the True Name, O Sibling of Destiny.
    नानक जिनि करि देखिआ देवै मति साई ॥९॥२॥५॥
    O Nanak, the One who created the creation, watches over it; He alone bestows understanding. ||9||2||5||

[December 31, 2015, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 766)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments