Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: All the forms of the God are equal  (Read 3607 times)

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
All the forms of the God are equal
« on: July 10, 2010, 01:12:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • All the forms of the God are equal

All the forms of the God are equal because the unimaginable God is one and the same existing in all these forms. When the same current is flowing in the wires of copper and aluminum, we say that both the wires are equal from the point of the same current flowing in them. This does not mean that copper and aluminum are one and the same. If you do not realize the current existing in these wires, you will find only the difference between wires and not oneness, which is the current. Unless one realizes the unimaginable God, he will be seeing only difference in the different forms. Such state is primitive stage of knowledge and such person sees Shiva and Vishnu separately.

Such a person naturally sees Shiva and Jesus also separately. When the Hindu saint sees Shiva and Vishnu equally, based on the same logic he can see Shiva, Vishnu, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Mahaveera etc., equally. This is the unique greatness of Hinduism, which stands as a mini model for universal spirituality. Thus, a Hindu is expected to die as a human being realizing the Universal Spirituality in the end and therefore is expected to take Sanyasa and become a saint in the end at least. Here, Sanyasa means achievement of such knowledge of universal spirituality that alone brings peace and harmony in the world.
    At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Offline Kairos

• Blessings 0
    Re: All the forms of the God are equal
    « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 06:21:46 AM »
  • Publish
    All the forms of the God are equal because the unimaginable God is one and the same existing in all these forms.

jesus christ said : i am the way, the truh, and life. Nobody comes to the father, than trough me.

If Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God, he certainly did not reveal himself in a other " God " .

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 11:32:03 AM »
  • Publish
    All the forms of the God are equal because the unimaginable God is one and the same existing in all these forms.
    Meaning of one can approach Father through Me only

When you are worshipping the statue or photo of the past human incarnation, your photo or statue also indicates the eternal Lord existed in that human body. The Lord being eternal exists even today. Therefore, your photo indicates the Lord existing today. The statue or photo only indicates the existence of the Lord in a human form. It does not mean that the Lord existed only in that human body and is not present in any human body later on. If the Lord can exist in one human body, what is the objection for the Lord to exist in another human body also?

Once the concept of the existence of the Lord in human body is accepted, you must not have any objection to accept the Lord in another human body also. When you say that the current flows in this wire, you should not object the possibility of the flow of same current in another similar wire. If you object, you are a blind, rigid, ignorant lay- man and you can never be called as a scientist. Such conservative people will never change and even the liquid fire in the hell cannot change them. When Jesus told that one could approach the God through Him only it means that one can approach the unimaginable God through the medium of human form only and does not mean that one can approach the unimaginable God through that particular human body called as Jesus only.

jesus christ said : i am the way, the truh, and life. Nobody comes to the father, than trough me.

If Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God, he certainly did not reveal himself in a other " God " .

Offline Kairos

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »
  • Publish

When you are worshipping the statue or photo of the past human incarnation, your photo or statue also indicates the eternal Lord existed in that human body. The Lord being eternal exists even today. Therefore, your photo indicates the Lord existing today. The statue or photo only indicates the existence of the Lord in a human form. It does not mean that the Lord existed only in that human body and is not present in any human body later on. If the Lord can exist in one human body, what is the objection for the Lord to exist in another human body also?

Once the concept of the existence of the Lord in human body is accepted, you must not have any objection to accept the Lord in another human body also. When you say that the current flows in this wire, you should not object the possibility of the flow of same current in another similar wire. If you object, you are a blind, rigid, ignorant lay- man and you can never be called as a scientist. Such conservative people will never change and even the liquid fire in the hell cannot change them. When Jesus told that one could approach the God through Him only it means that one can approach the unimaginable God through the medium of human form only and does not mean that one can approach the unimaginable God through that particular human body called as Jesus only.

?? yes ?

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 08:30:39 PM »
  • Publish

?? yes ?

God is unimaginble for human beings, such God created this entire universe. This universe is His dream only. Thus Heavenly Father who created this universe is beyond logic and He is unimaginable to Human beings. This world is His dream only. Thus this world is almost nil or nothing infront of Him and He is only truly existing or the TRUTH. Such God comes to this world (enters His imagination) to give His presence to us. He selects the most suitable soul existing in this world known as Son of God. Son of God has already pleased God and surrendered to Him so that God is pleased to enter Him for His work. Thus God exists in Son of God all the time from birth to death.

Thus it is the Heavenly Father existing in the Son of God who does all the acts and give glory to SOn of God. Thus God gives all the fortunes of seeing, hearing, touching and co-living to the devotees through Son of God (Immanuael). It is for the benifit of His people that God comes in human form. So that they will not fear and can approach Him without any tension. If God speaks from sky then tension and fear are created. When there is a natural way of coming, God comes in human form.

That is why Lord Jesus told; who ever sees Me has seen the Heavenly Father, then why St.Philip you ask for Heavenly Father. Thus who ever see, hear, touch Son of God has seen, heard, touched the Unimaginable  Heavenly Father. Other than this there is no method for the humanbeings to approach the Unimaginble God. THat is why Lord Jesus told Only through ME(Son of God) one can approach the Heavenly Father(the unimaginable God).

Offline Kairos

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 09:14:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • God is unimaginble for human beings, such God created this entire universe. This universe is His dream only. Thus Heavenly Father who created this universe is beyond logic and He is unimaginable to Human beings. This world is His dream only. Thus this world is almost nil or nothing infront of Him and He is only truly existing or the TRUTH. Such God comes to this world (enters His imagination) to give His presence to us. He selects the most suitable soul existing in this world known as Son of God. Son of God has already pleased God and surrendered to Him so that God is pleased to enter Him for His work. Thus God exists in Son of God all the time from birth to death.

Thus it is the Heavenly Father existing in the Son of God who does all the acts and give glory to SOn of God. Thus God gives all the fortunes of seeing, hearing, touching and co-living to the devotees through Son of God (Immanuael). It is for the benifit of His people that God comes in human form. So that they will not fear and can approach Him without any tension. If God speaks from sky then tension and fear are created. When there is a natural way of coming, God comes in human form.

That is why Lord Jesus told; who ever sees Me has seen the Heavenly Father, then why St.Philip you ask for Heavenly Father. Thus who ever see, hear, touch Son of God has seen, heard, touched the Unimaginable  Heavenly Father. Other than this there is no method for the humanbeings to approach the Unimaginble God. THat is why Lord Jesus told Only through ME(Son of God) one can approach the Heavenly Father(the unimaginable God).

I can follow your reasoning. So what do you deduce from what you said ?

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 09:59:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • God comes in human form known as Human incarnation by entering His most deserving devotee existing on the earth at that point of time known as Son of God. Thus human incarnation is a 2-in-1 system in which God and son of GOd exists in the same human body.

Thus Such Human incarnation says that through His alone one can reach God. Here through Me means through such human incarnation alone one can reach God.

In the scriptures of every religion, we find the prophets giving statements which declare their uniqueness and their identity with God. E.g Lord Jesus says 'I am the light, I am the path', 'I and My father are One', 'One can reach My father only through Me' etc. Every fanatic misunderstands these statements to be statements of exclusivity. He thinks that his religion alone is the path. Its prophet alone is identical with God and all the religions are false.

Suppose there is a person who is neutral and wishes to join some religion. Which religion he should join? Follower of each religion says that theirs is the best religion and the only true religion.

The above concept of One Impartial God, who created this one world, clearly demands the unity in all the human incarnations and in all the religious scriptures. Proper interpretation of the statements of scriptures can achieve this unity. For example, Lord Jesus declares His oneness with God, His Father. The word 'I', used by Lord Jesus in the Bible, means the human incarnation in general. It is called Emmanuel (Heb. 'with us is God'). It means that God comes to live with human beings. The Bhagavad Gita also says that God enters the human body. God pervades all over the human body like electricity pervades all over the wire. The electricity and the wire become one and the same. This is the interpretation of oneness of Father and the Son.

One can experience God only through the medium in which He is present. In His Cosmic form, He is beyond our reach. Thus the human beings can experience God through human incarnation only. This is the interpretation of the statement that one can reach the Father only through the Son. Every human incarnation clearly preaches the special knowledge which clearly throws light on every minute detail. Such interpretations reveal the real universal meaning of scriptures.

When a mother says to her children 'all children must serve me', she does not mean that all children in the world should serve that mother alone. The children residing in faraway lands cannot possibly serve her. The correct interpretation of her statement is that all of her children should serve her. When you generalize her as any mother, then it means that every child should serve his or her own mother. Thus conservatism leads to ignorance while generalization based on the essential truth leads to universal knowledge.

Offline Kairos

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • God comes in human form known as Human incarnation by entering His most deserving devotee existing on the earth at that point of time known as Son of God. Thus human incarnation is a 2-in-1 system in which God and son of GOd exists in the same human body.

Thus Such Human incarnation says that through His alone one can reach God. Here through Me means through such human incarnation alone one can reach God.

In the scriptures of every religion, we find the prophets giving statements which declare their uniqueness and their identity with God. E.g Lord Jesus says 'I am the light, I am the path', 'I and My father are One', 'One can reach My father only through Me' etc. Every fanatic misunderstands these statements to be statements of exclusivity. He thinks that his religion alone is the path. Its prophet alone is identical with God and all the religions are false.

why do you think, the ones that believe in the words of Jesus, are fanatics ? and why do you believe, the ones that believe in these words literally, misunderstand them ?

Suppose there is a person who is neutral and wishes to join some religion. Which religion he should join? Follower of each religion says that theirs is the best religion and the only true religion.

The above concept of One Impartial God, who created this one world, clearly demands the unity in all the human incarnations and in all the religious scriptures.

How do you deduce, the above concept to be a " impartial " God ? Jesus stated his uniqueness and exclusiveness, not impartiality. And why does that concept demand , as you state : "  the unity in all the human incarnations and in all the religious scriptures " ?
    Specially, in fact of the fact, that all other religions do teach other things, than Jesus to be the only way to heaven ?

Proper interpretation of the statements of scriptures can achieve this unity.

please explain exactly, what i do not understand propperly, when Jesus sais : I am the way, the truth, and life. Nobody comes to the Father, than trough me, and  take it quit literally, and  do not believe, other prophets, and religions, can bring me to the Father, than exclusively Jesus Christ as lord and savior of all humanity.

For example, Lord Jesus declares His oneness with God, His Father. The word 'I', used by Lord Jesus in the Bible, means the human incarnation in general.

What makes you think, that is the right interpretation ? I always thought, when Jesus was talking " I " , he meant himself, his person.

Thus conservatism leads to ignorance while generalization based on the essential truth leads to universal knowledge.

what is the essential truth ? why does conservatism lead to ignorance , and generalization leads to universal knowledge ? what is universal knowledge  ?

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 08:52:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • please explain exactly, what i do not understand propperly, when Jesus sais : I am the way, the truth, and life. Nobody comes to the Father, than trough me, and  take it quit literally, and  do not believe, other prophets, and religions, can bring me to the Father, than exclusively Jesus Christ as lord and savior of all humanity.
    =========

About the above only I am explaining. There is only one GOd. God comes to this world in every human generation other wise He will become partial only to one generation. God came as Jesus. God came as Krishna etc etc. Like this GOd comes in every generation.

Here JESUS means God. Through Human incarantion who is alive in this world now ; alone can one can approach God. Human incarnation is the right place of God the Father. Such Human incarnation should alive now. Thus ALIVE HUMAN INCARNATION is the only path to God.

Jesus was alive and visible in the world that point of time. Hence Jesus was the only path that time for the people of that generation since God or Father existed in Him at that time since Jesus was live and was visible to human beings of that time and huamn beings could approach Him and listen to Him and they serve Him. Thus Jesus was the then path to God.

That generation is over now. Now it is the new incarnation of God who is the real path to God. The new alive incarnation is visible to you. He is alive and God the Father is in Him. The identity mark is that He preaches wonderful divine knowledge. He is the only path to Father now for this generation since GOd exists in Him and preaches wonderful knowledge through Him. His Holiness Shri Datta Swami (www.universal-spirituality.org)is the Human Incarnation of the present generation. He is the correct place of GOD. Only through Him one can reach God. When one say that only through Him one can reach God means, God exists in Him and by serving in His mission of divine knowledge propagation without any desire for any benefit in return, you are seving the God the Father in Him. This is the direct worship of GOD. God only exists in a live human body. God exists only in alive Human incarnation and you have to experience Him by listening to Him. Then all your doubts will vanish. It is to God that you speak when you speak to the present Human form of God.

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 09:03:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • What makes you think, that is the right interpretation ? I always thought, when Jesus was talking " I " , he meant himself, his person.
    ========
    Only way to see the unimaginable God

The absolute God is unimaginable. We cannot imagine Him or see Him. He is beyond our comprehension. He is beyond the worldly logic. Such GOD created this world for His entertainment. The creation is only His dream. Thus creation is His imagination. The creation is negligible or nothing compared to God or almost nil or only God is said to be truly existing or THE TRUTH.

Such God enters into His own creation (own imagination) by selecting the most suitable soul existing in the creation known as Son of God to give His presence to us, preach, and uplift us through divine knowledge. He is known as Human Incarnation and we can see Him, touch Him, co-live with Him and clear all our doubts. Whoever see Son of God has seen the invisible God existing in Him. This is the only way to see and serve the unimaginable God.

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 09:14:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • what is the essential truth ? why does conservatism lead to ignorance , and generalization leads to universal knowledge ? what is universal knowledge  ?
    ========

You are surrounded by a huge number of ignorant people to whom you listen. They do not have any practical divine knowledge other than mugging up of bible. When GOD comes GOd need not refer to any scripture and say anything, because He is the author all the scripture. When the author Himself comes and preaches the divine knoweldge, it will be most clear and wonderful.

If one is depending on their co-human beings for spiritual knowledge then it is sure that both of them will go to ditch and fall there.

God comes in human form with wonderful divine knowledge which is beyond our imagination. First you have to meet such God in human form who is alive today. Then all your spiritual doubts will be clarified. Without that if you listen to ordinary people you confusion will increase since those poeple are not the authority. Only GOd can preach about Himself and hence He comes down in human form.

Offline Kairos

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 09:40:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • About the above only I am explaining. There is only one GOd. God comes to this world in every human generation other wise He will become partial only to one generation. God came as Jesus. God came as Krishna etc etc. Like this GOd comes in every generation.

But the bible says God came only through Jesus Christ and as redeemer of all generations  to us. Is the bible false then ?

Jesus was alive and visible in the world that point of time. Hence Jesus was the only path that time for the people of that generation since God or Father existed in Him at that time since Jesus was live and was visible to human beings of that time and huamn beings could approach Him and listen to Him and they serve Him. Thus Jesus was the then path to God.

But Jesus did not say, he was the way only for his generation. He said he was the way for all generations, and nobody would come to the father, than ONLY through him. Was he lying then ?

That generation is over now. Now it is the new incarnation of God who is the real path to God.

Again : Jesus said, he was the ONLY way to heaven. No other one.

The new alive incarnation is visible to you. He is alive and God the Father is in Him. The identity mark is that He preaches wonderful divine knowledge. He is the only path to Father now for this generation since GOd exists in Him and preaches wonderful knowledge through Him. His Holiness Shri Datta Swami (www.universal-spirituality.org)is the Human Incarnation of the present generation.

The bible does not teach reincarnation, but ressurrection from the death. The bible teaches also, that only Jesus Christ was truly man, and truly God, and noone else. Only Jesus Christ is the holy, the one that never sinned. All other men are sinners, so also Shri Datta Swami, as its written :

Romans 3.23 : For there is no distinction, 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
    For we consider that a person 43  is declared righteous by faith apart from the works of the law. 44

for all have sinned, that means ALL humanity, only Jesus Christ did not sin, since he is God incarnate. He lived a perfect life, without sin.

He is the correct place of GOD.

Sorry to be frank. Or Jesus was a liar, or Shri Datta Swami  is, One of the two, since they say the contrary, each other.

Only through Him one can reach God. When one say that only through Him one can reach God means, God exists in Him and by serving in His mission of divine knowledge propagation without any desire for any benefit in return, you are seving the God the Father in Him. This is the direct worship of GOD. God only exists in a live human body. God exists only in alive Human incarnation and you have to experience Him by listening to Him. Then all your doubts will vanish. It is to God that you speak when you speak to the present Human form of God.

I think it is a terrible heresy, when a men wants to take the place, that only to the true God belongs.

Offline Kairos

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 09:42:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • What makes you think, that is the right interpretation ? I always thought, when Jesus was talking " I " , he meant himself, his person.
    ========
    Only way to see the unimaginable God

The absolute God is unimaginable. We cannot imagine Him or see Him. He is beyond our comprehension. He is beyond the worldly logic. Such GOD created this world for His entertainment. The creation is only His dream. Thus creation is His imagination. The creation is negligible or nothing compared to God or almost nil or only God is said to be truly existing or THE TRUTH.

Such God enters into His own creation (own imagination) by selecting the most suitable soul existing in the creation known as Son of God to give His presence to us, preach, and uplift us through divine knowledge. He is known as Human Incarnation and we can see Him, touch Him, co-live with Him and clear all our doubts. Whoever see Son of God has seen the invisible God existing in Him. This is the only way to see and serve the unimaginable God.

Jesus said : i am the way, the truth, and eternal life. Nobody comes to the father, than trough me.
    If he is the only and exclusive way, nobody else can claim to be as Jesus.

Offline Kairos

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 09:47:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • You are surrounded by a huge number of ignorant people to whom you listen.

I actually do not listen to people , but i listen to the bible, which i believe to be the word of God.

God comes in human form with wonderful divine knowledge which is beyond our imagination. First you have to meet such God in human form who is alive today.

but the bible says, God the father, and God the son, Jesus Christ, are in heaven now. The holy spirit, the third person of God, lives in the heart of each of Gods children, the ones, that accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.

Then all your spiritual doubts will be clarified. Without that if you listen to ordinary people you confusion will increase since those poeple are not the authority. Only GOd can preach about Himself and hence He comes down in human form.

I believe the bible is the spiritual authority, we should listen to, since it is the true word of God.

Offline gina482

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 06:53:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • God is one but religions are different and according to these religions some people believe that God are also different but it is absolutely wrong. dattaswami, This is really very nice thread which you have created here to understand that all the forms of God are equal.

Facebook Comments