Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: A Small Story on relationship...  (Read 12315 times)

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
  • OM SAIRAM
A Small Story on relationship...
« on: July 24, 2011, 07:52:30 AM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI RAM

A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed.

The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.

That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.

Moral of the story: I f you don't give your hundred percent in a relationship, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent.. This is applicable for any relationship Give your hundred percent to everything you do and sleep peacefully..

JAI SAI RAM
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    Re: A Small Story on relationship...
    « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 01:49:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

very nice story... thanks for sharing :D ... post more...

jai sai ram
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 04:48:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

very nice story... thanks for sharing :D ... post more...

jai sai ram

haha ya tanu sure i'll

jai sai ram..
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 04:54:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSaiRam

Sateesh , what a nice story , vry true every relationship need hundred percent to become successful , hope we all r giving our hundred percent to our relationship of frnds....  :)

baba bless yu always ..

Sai Samarth.........Shraddha Saburi
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 05:02:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM..

Ha piya v r giving it wen v trust some body v should give our best and 100% to that relationship and the same with the opp person, frm both sides it should b 100%  so that it never departs this is wat my policy is..

JAI SAI RAM..
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    Shirdi Sai Baba Stories: "Do Chipkaliyoon ka Milan" The Two Lizards
    « Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 03:33:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    Moral stories..
    « Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 09:06:52 AM »
  • Publish

• Fresh Fish.

The Japanese have always loved fresh fish. But the waters close to Japan have not held many fish for decades. So to feed the Japanese population, fishing boats got bigger and went farther than ever. The farther the fishermen went, the longer it took to bring in the fish. If the return trip took more than a few days, the fish were not fresh. The Japanese did not like the taste.

To solve this problem, fishing companies installed freezers on their boats.

They would catch the fish and freeze them at sea. Freezers allowed the boats to go farther and stay longer. However, the Japanese could taste the difference between fresh and frozen and they did not like frozen fish.

The frozen fish brought a lower price. So fishing companies installed fish tanks. They would catch the fish and stuff them in the tanks, fin to fin.

After a little thrashing around, the fish stopped moving. They were tired and dull, but alive. Unfortunately, the Japanese could still taste the difference. Because the fish did not move for days, they lost their fresh-fish taste. The Japanese preferred the lively taste of fresh fish, not sluggish fish.

So how did Japanese fishing companies solve this problem? How do they get fresh-tasting fish to Japan? If you were consulting the fish industry, what would you recommend?

\\

\\\

How Japanese Fish Stay Fresh:

To keep the fish tasting fresh, the Japanese fishing companies still put the fish in the tanks. But now they add a small shark to each tank. The shark eats a few fish, but most of the fish arrive in a very lively state. The fish are challenged.

Have you realized that some of us are also living in a pond but most of the time tired & dull, so we need a Shark in our life to keep us awake and moving? Basically in our lives Sharks are new challenges to keep us active and lively…..
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    Re: BE PATIENT
    « Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 03:22:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • BE PATIENT

This is a true story which happened in the States. A man came out of his home to admire his new truck. To his puzzlement, his three-year-old son was happily hammering dents into the shiny paint of the truck. The man ran to his son, knocked him away, hammered the little boy's hands into pulp as punishment. When the father calmed down, he rushed his son to the hospital.

Although the doctor tried desperately to save the crushed bones, he finally had to amputate the fingers from both the boy's hands. When the boy woke up from the surgery & saw his bandaged stubs, he innocently said, "Daddy, I'm sorry about your truck." Then he asked, "but when are my fingers going to grow back?" The father went home & committed suicide.

Think about this story the next time someone steps on your feet or u wish to take revenge. Think first before u lose your patience with someone u love. Trucks can be repaired.. Broken bones & hurt feelings often can't. Too often we fail to recognize the difference between the person and the performance. We forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge.

People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever.
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 06:58:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • BE PATIENT

This is a true story which happened in the States. A man came out of his home to admire his new truck. To his puzzlement, his three-year-old son was happily hammering dents into the shiny paint of the truck. The man ran to his son, knocked him away, hammered the little boy's hands into pulp as punishment. When the father calmed down, he rushed his son to the hospital.

Although the doctor tried desperately to save the crushed bones, he finally had to amputate the fingers from both the boy's hands. When the boy woke up from the surgery & saw his bandaged stubs, he innocently said, "Daddy, I'm sorry about your truck." Then he asked, "but when are my fingers going to grow back?" The father went home & committed suicide.

Think about this story the next time someone steps on your feet or u wish to take revenge. Think first before u lose your patience with someone u love. Trucks can be repaired.. Broken bones & hurt feelings often can't. Too often we fail to recognize the difference between the person and the performance. We forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge.

People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever.

Really it is true.....some time we give importance to things over human. we forget about tha value of life. Once I was

said so my friend send me a text message, " I was crying for shoes but some one earth is crying for legs "

Really our way of thinking is most important. Thanks Piya to share such a wonderful pearl.

om sai ram

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 07:06:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • BE PATIENT

Omsairam

Superb !!!! really nice Msg oriented post :)
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline sai_child

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRISAIRAM
    Hai Mr.Sateesh,
    I'm one of Baba's children...feeling so happy and lucky to be a member of this Forum... :)
    its a nice story on relationship and i like the story by priya also.....
    More than being a Human being, Being Baba's children,v should have patience,heart to forgive n forget bad things and b kind hearted...

OM SRI SAI RAM..
    Let BABA BLESS US ALL

Offline sai_child

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 12:35:41 PM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI RAM

A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed.

The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.

That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.

Moral of the story: I f you don't give your hundred percent in a relationship, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent.. This is applicable for any relationship Give your hundred percent to everything you do and sleep peacefully..

JAI SAI RAM

OMSRISAIRAM
    I'm one of Baba's children...feeling so happy and lucky to be a member of this Forum... Smiley
    More than being a Human being, Being Baba's children,v should have patience,heart to forgive n forget bad things and b kind hearted...

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 12:51:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRISAIRAM
    Hai Mr.Sateesh,
    I'm one of Baba's children...feeling so happy and lucky to be a member of this Forum... :)

OM SRI SAI RAM..
    Let BABA BLESS US ALL

Omsairam

thank u Friend .. yes we have to give 100% in any thing n we shuld surrender our all ego to baba then only we can feel his grace.. :)  may baba bless u ..
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 01:00:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • There was once a farmer who devised a competition between his dog and his rabbit. He made a hole in one of his biggest fields, and hid a carrot and a bone in it. He wanted to see which animal would find them first.

The rabbit was very cheerful and optimistic, and he threw himself into looking for the carrot, digging here and there, totally convinced that he would find it. But the dog was pessimistic, and after sniffing around for a bit, he lay down on the ground and began to complain how difficult it was to find one bone in such a big field.

The rabbit dug for hours, and with every new hole the dog complained even more about how difficult this was, even for the rabbit. The rabbit, on the other hand, thought that each hole dug was one hole less that needed digging. When there was no place in the whole field left to dig, the rabbit dug a tunnel to right under where the dog had been lying all that time. There he found the carrot and the bone.

And this is how it was that the dog lost due to his pessimism. Because, thanks to his great instinct, he had already found the right place at the very beginning!

So ...Moral of the story:
    Many of our natural shortfalls can be replaced by a positive attitude and perseverance

OMSAIRAM:)
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    BUTTERFLY
    « Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 01:07:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small opening appeared. He sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could, and it could go no further.

So the man decided to help the butterfly. He took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon.

The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings.

The man continued to watch the butterfly because he expected that, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.

Neither happened! In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.

What the man, in his kindness and haste, did not understand was that the restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening were God's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. If God allowed us to go through our lives without any obstacles, it would cripple us.

We would not be as strong as what we could have been. We could never fly!

I asked for Strength.........
    And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........
    And God gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........
    And God gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........
    And God gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love.........
    And God gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favors.........
    And God gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted ........
    I received everything I needed!

Trust in God. Always !
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Facebook Comments