Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: An inspirational article i read and want you all to read  (Read 5388 times)

Offline ashu91

• Blessings 0
An inspirational article i read and want you all to read
« on: October 09, 2010, 12:25:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Frustrated and worried since shirdi saibaba din't helped you yet ?

My objective has always been to help devotees who are facing in worst possible situation in life. A husband suffering from cancer, a wife suffering from uncurable disease, a small baby facing worst medical situation, a son or daughter who has gone through an accident, a father or mother struggling for their life. I am addressing these children of shirdi saibaba whom sai considers as his affectionate kids.

I can feel the pain residing in your heart when you or your loved ones are suffering at home or in hospital. When something wrong happens suddenly, we dont know how to react. The most common feeling that arises in us is "why din't sai help us even after all this ? ". If he is a saint who has astama siddhi why cant he come down to your call and heal the pains of your friends and relatives immediately. The reason is ....

Karma is not trasferable :

I must explain you something very beautiful about how sai works to save his children . Baba always says he is humble servant of God.Even God of Gods love him because our shirdi sai is not like mordern Gurus whom you see on tv promising instant benefits.

Our shirdi sai follows the Laws laid by Gods and Nature. Though sai himself is God incarnate, when we worship him as sai , he is a saint .Even Lord Rama had to suffer pains when he took that avatar and was controlled by laws of nature. Shirdi sai's situation is same. One of babas assurance is "Keep all your burdens on me and i am ready to bear it " .

Baba only says keep your "Burdens". Baba never said "Keep your karma on my shoulder and i shall bear it" . Baba dint said it because the Laws laid by Gods and Nature doesn't allow sai to do it and he can't. Neither sai or any saint or holy Gurus can do it. Our karma must be beared by us, payed back by us for which we must go through sufferings and when we suffer the karma gets washed away. Please don't get frustrated or worried that sai is not caring for you. Sai does. He is trying his best. Its your time to face pains and soon sai will bless you with good days. No matter how much you try , you cant escape the effects of karma.

Shirdi sai can reduce the intensity of karma :

For what dam reason, a saint so polite with not a trace of ego asks you to always say " sai sai sai sai " .Does that mean he is proud of his name or he thinks you have no other work to do. When you remember "sai sai sai ", the evil spirits which uses your bad time to attack you will stay away.Though even this cant help you completely escape karma, Instead of a worst head injury which could damage brain, you could escape with very small scratches on the body.

The natural feeling of dejection when you are suffering :

Sai is a saint.He cares for us . He knows what ever is going on in your family. He knows the one suffering in pain crying to him. Do what ever you can to please sai but never ever say "baba whats the use in worshiping you , i never get results " . This feeling is natural for anyone.My only request is don't let this feeling of dejection grow in you. Infact, by saying this you are embarrassing your own sweet Guru shirdi sai. Surely you will get results as per your devotion and the little dharma you do like giving food to hunger, clothes to poor or any good activity can please sai and help you wash your karma someway resulting in better health. Always remember

Baba do you really care for me ?

I know you pray this way. Only devotees who depend on sai and love him to core will ask him "Baba, do you atleast care for me one minute ? " Are you worried thinking why sai has not healed the pains yet ? If thats making you doubt if sai atleast cares for you , heres the proof .....

Shirdi sai loves you irrespective of what he does for you. The results you see infront of your eyes are just momentary.Again you might get into another problem and come to sai for help .The pleasures and pains is like a pendulam taking us on ride every other day but is "results" given by sai the only way you judge his love on you.

The very fact that you came to this site in your painful state of mind and read about what this little sai's servant like me wrote is a proof for sai's unmeasurable love on you and your dear ones. In this fast world no one accept my close sai friends will read this article .You are reading because already sai has blessed you and wants to show that he cares

Offline anshul.udapure

• Blessings 2
    Re: An inspirational article i read and want you all to read
    « Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 04:13:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai please hame 1 swasth baccha de do sai , sirf aap hi de sakte ho

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Dear Ashu,

What you have said is SO true! I love every word of it, you have truly written this from the bottom of your heart as our Baba would have said it :) Thank you for taking the time to write this for us, it is really beautiful, simple and just perfect!

I have read your other posts and understand your current issues.. I pray to Baba to bestow his best loving blessings on you sister! :)

Jai Sai Ram

Frustrated and worried since shirdi saibaba din't helped you yet ?

My objective has always been to help devotees who are facing in worst possible situation in life. A husband suffering from cancer, a wife suffering from uncurable disease, a small baby facing worst medical situation, a son or daughter who has gone through an accident, a father or mother struggling for their life. I am addressing these children of shirdi saibaba whom sai considers as his affectionate kids.

I can feel the pain residing in your heart when you or your loved ones are suffering at home or in hospital. When something wrong happens suddenly, we dont know how to react. The most common feeling that arises in us is "why din't sai help us even after all this ? ". If he is a saint who has astama siddhi why cant he come down to your call and heal the pains of your friends and relatives immediately. The reason is ....

I must explain you something very beautiful about how sai works to save his children . Baba always says he is humble servant of God.Even God of Gods love him because our shirdi sai is not like mordern Gurus whom you see on tv promising instant benefits.

Our shirdi sai follows the Laws laid by Gods and Nature. Though sai himself is God incarnate, when we worship him as sai , he is a saint .Even Lord Rama had to suffer pains when he took that avatar and was controlled by laws of nature. Shirdi sai's situation is same. One of babas assurance is "Keep all your burdens on me and i am ready to bear it " .

Baba only says keep your "Burdens". Baba never said "Keep your karma on my shoulder and i shall bear it" . Baba dint said it because the Laws laid by Gods and Nature doesn't allow sai to do it and he can't. Neither sai or any saint or holy Gurus can do it. Our karma must be beared by us, payed back by us for which we must go through sufferings and when we suffer the karma gets washed away. Please don't get frustrated or worried that sai is not caring for you. Sai does. He is trying his best. Its your time to face pains and soon sai will bless you with good days. No matter how much you try , you cant escape the effects of karma.

For what dam reason, a saint so polite with not a trace of ego asks you to always say " sai sai sai sai " .Does that mean he is proud of his name or he thinks you have no other work to do. When you remember "sai sai sai ", the evil spirits which uses your bad time to attack you will stay away.Though even this cant help you completely escape karma, Instead of a worst head injury which could damage brain, you could escape with very small scratches on the body.

Sai is a saint.He cares for us . He knows what ever is going on in your family. He knows the one suffering in pain crying to him. Do what ever you can to please sai but never ever say "baba whats the use in worshiping you , i never get results " . This feeling is natural for anyone.My only request is don't let this feeling of dejection grow in you. Infact, by saying this you are embarrassing your own sweet Guru shirdi sai. Surely you will get results as per your devotion and the little dharma you do like giving food to hunger, clothes to poor or any good activity can please sai and help you wash your karma someway resulting in better health. Always remember

I know you pray this way. Only devotees who depend on sai and love him to core will ask him "Baba, do you atleast care for me one minute ? " Are you worried thinking why sai has not healed the pains yet ? If thats making you doubt if sai atleast cares for you , heres the proof .....

Shirdi sai loves you irrespective of what he does for you. The results you see infront of your eyes are just momentary.Again you might get into another problem and come to sai for help .The pleasures and pains is like a pendulam taking us on ride every other day but is "results" given by sai the only way you judge his love on you.

The very fact that you came to this site in your painful state of mind and read about what this little sai's servant like me wrote is a proof for sai's unmeasurable love on you and your dear ones. In this fast world no one accept my close sai friends will read this article .You are reading because already sai has blessed you and wants to show that he cares

'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 04:39:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

Ashu yur post is realy vry touching , rite we can't escape frm our karmas which we hv did in our past lives & in present life...we alwys think that baba is not doing anything for us , bt forget that its only baba who r much worried abt us than ourself .......

2day i realise wat ws missing in my life , nw  i got the lesson to live my life ...

when baba is here then why do i fear....

jaisairam 
    Frustrated and worried since shirdi saibaba din't helped you yet ?

"नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline SAS

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 04:38:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sainath,
                       I read your article. Very Very touching, but I have a doubt. I would be really honoured if you clear it. I have a problem. From past one year I am trying very hard. Its almost 15 months now. I believe in Sainath a lot. I pray to him daily. I observe his fast and i have read sai satcharitra also number of times. We always talk about our bad deeds, which we have done in past. My question is that as far as bad deeds ( karma) is concerned they should be vanished by taking the name of Sainath. It's also written in Sai Satcharitra, in one of the chapters. I think the chapter number is 33 or 34.
    The article is like, " There is  a person and he finds himself behind bars, But Saibaba is also standing next to him. " He asks Sainath why I am here. Baba replies Back " Because of you bad deeds in this life"
    The Person then says, I don't remember anything bad I have done in this life . Baba says ok not in this life, but might be in your past life. On that the man says " I don't know about my past life, but even if I have done something wrong, then they should all vanish, because of you. You  are the lord. Nothing bad or evil can be present in your presence.
    On hearing this Saibaba says really, Do you have such kind of faith on me. He replies back yes, and a miracle happens that he is free from bars.
    One more thing, It is written that " Ki gat jaanmo ke shubh karmo ke fal se he, hume sainath ke darshan hote hain. " Then where is the question about wrong deeds? It means that I have done nothing wrong in my past life, that's why I am praising Sainath. Then only i can feel his presence. It's not that whole world is taking Saibaba's name. Only the lucky ones, or you may say only those who have done good karms in their past life.

I am sorry, if I have hurted or offended anybody. please correct me if i am wrong.
    Irrespective of my bad / good karmas. I love you Saibaba a lot. I have immense faith in you. You are like my mother. And a mother cannot punish his children. You can not get angry on us.

Jai Shiv Sai

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 08:30:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • All the source is taken from StarSai site  ;D

Truly, his words like always are beautiful!!

Thnku Ashu for putting his precious words here

Sai Baba Ki Jai  :D
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 08:31:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • @SAS

I too have this same query :-s
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 08:49:31 AM »
  • Publish

Dear SAS ji,

Through my understanding, I can say that we are truly blessed to be called upon by our Sai Baba.
    Karma is something very complex, if us human beings understood that fully then we would all get salvation without taking so many births..
    Even the act of breathing kills so many insects that are invisible to the eye, cooking (lighting fire) also does the same. That also incurrs Karma. Helping someone silently also incurrs good Karma. This way, we do not know how our actions impact our Karma, good or bad from what and how we do things in life..
    The article that you are refering to occurs in the man's dreams. Baba helps him through a series of dreams that he has. Maybe his Karma's were very good and his only blockage was his lack of 100% faith in Baba which Baba helped him overcome :)
    Baba always gives people things to do or does things for them based on their own individual Karma. It is not a cumulative action for everyone. Our Karma's can be similar to one another but Karma's also differ from soul to soul. Looking at this Baba decides on the next step of our life..
    This is my perspective from reading Sri Sai Satcharitra, I hope it helps :)

May Baba bless you and your family always!

Jai Sai Ram

Jai Sainath,
                       I read your article. Very Very touching, but I have a doubt. I would be really honoured if you clear it. I have a problem. From past one year I am trying very hard. Its almost 15 months now. I believe in Sainath a lot. I pray to him daily. I observe his fast and i have read sai satcharitra also number of times. We always talk about our bad deeds, which we have done in past. My question is that as far as bad deeds ( karma) is concerned they should be vanished by taking the name of Sainath. It's also written in Sai Satcharitra, in one of the chapters. I think the chapter number is 33 or 34.
    The article is like, " There is  a person and he finds himself behind bars, But Saibaba is also standing next to him. " He asks Sainath why I am here. Baba replies Back " Because of you bad deeds in this life"
    The Person then says, I don't remember anything bad I have done in this life . Baba says ok not in this life, but might be in your past life. On that the man says " I don't know about my past life, but even if I have done something wrong, then they should all vanish, because of you. You  are the lord. Nothing bad or evil can be present in your presence.
    On hearing this Saibaba says really, Do you have such kind of faith on me. He replies back yes, and a miracle happens that he is free from bars.
    One more thing, It is written that " Ki gat jaanmo ke shubh karmo ke fal se he, hume sainath ke darshan hote hain. " Then where is the question about wrong deeds? It means that I have done nothing wrong in my past life, that's why I am praising Sainath. Then only i can feel his presence. It's not that whole world is taking Saibaba's name. Only the lucky ones, or you may say only those who have done good karms in their past life.

I am sorry, if I have hurted or offended anybody. please correct me if i am wrong.
    Irrespective of my bad / good karmas. I love you Saibaba a lot. I have immense faith in you. You are like my mother. And a mother cannot punish his children. You can not get angry on us.

Jai Shiv Sai

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline starsai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 11:27:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam friends,

Happy Ram Navami to sai children in this sacred forum of sainath !

Its been long since i came here ...recently one of my sai friend , a didi from ahmadabad called up
    and said someone posted a prayer for you to settle in career ...i was embarrased initially as its easy
    for me to express my failures in starsai.com  but when others speak about i feel if the mistakes are in me....i visited the page later that night...

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/prayers-for-owner-of-starsai-site-whos-an-ardent-devotee-of-baba-t39518.30.html

and realized how kind are sai children to pray for someone as ordinary as me and made sure i
    thank the sai children while cleaning dhuni in nagasai mandhir.

One of my sai friend Heena , who mails me once in a while asked me to see this post and answer

Since its Rama Navami i thought its good to write some good words here too....

The article was written in 2007 when i wanted to guide sai children having health issues and suffering..
    so made

http://www.shirdisaiheals.com/

Right from my childhood i have seen my mother suffering with health issues...we used to pray a lot in
    Ganesha temple and to lord murugan....i wrote about it in a book am trying to write for sai but
    its been long am yet to complete it...i am a bit sad these days...so not about to write happily with devotion.

http://www.starsai.com/sai-mother/

Now about my understanding of How powerful is Naam smaran , Chanting of Sai's/Gods name  , doing pooja, pilgrimage etc to wash away our past and present births bad karma.

Faith and any way we take to show bhakti on sainath really helps but trust me that alone is not enough. We have to involve in good deeds that tallys with the sufferings we are going through.

example...

My mom read this article to me from a magazine some 10 years back...

A young man was slowly loosing his eye sight and doctors were really trying their best to save his vision.They consulted many doctors but in vein...They met a astrologer who guided them this way.

What ever we suffer in this birth is due to our related sins in previous birth....so do this...
    Visit every single eye hospital in the state and bear the expenses of all the poor patients getting treated there for a day or week. The Good karma of helping hundreds of poor people gaining eye sight
    will help your son save his vision.

The father being very rich was able to organize this major charity of helping hundreds of poor people geting treated for better vision in many hospitals.

Gradually the Son also got treated by an expert and after years of wait, he got permanent recovery.

I am not sure if the incident happened same as i described but even if there are minor changes we got
    our right example here...

AS YOU SOW,SO YOU REAP.

chanting sai's name helps..

today being ram Navami

you can chant

sairam sairam sairam whole heartedly

It does help....lets say you pray sainath for good treatment to cure your disease , sai will guide you to a
    good doctor...the sai leela factor of curing without meeting doctor does happen but recently
    when my father had some urology problem, i believe sai guided us to the right doctor.. this is also
    saibabas favour on us.

After a month i also got severe pain in my lower abdomen and i requested the doctor if i can help him in any way so that he can write articles related to urology....you see if my karma is to suffer by disease of purticular aspect , i have to take efforts to help people in similar problems.

example

Many sai children used to write me for finding a good soul mate.....thousands of people have problems in their marriage issues .....so i request them to give sarees, kumkum packet , flowers to poor women or maid or women cleaning temple n get their ashirwad.

The good karma of giving auspicious gifts to a women will make you deserve auspicous marriage in yourlife

http://www.marriagepooja.com/ helps to choose few pooja u can do...

hope i din;t misguide you...its not necessary that we always look for doing good deeds to tally what we need in life...

Sometimes all we can do is recite aarti of sainath, light lamps in temple, do abishekam in our house and chanting sairam in mind.....This is enough to wash away our karma but it takes time....immense patience is necessary...

I have a friend who is 36 and not married yet.....he serves in sai mandhir ...sometimes when hes upset
    he doesnt come for seva...we understand it pains and even i feel fed up when thinks dont work out.

I also do my own set of mistakes like fighting with friends, scolding people whom i am possessive about  , demanding things etc which includes scolding and then crying to sainath..

All those who seve lord shiva, vishnu and guru in ancient india too have no where to go but to take
    rights and show their anger on their guru and the guru is ever caring and ocean of mercy.

Now a days when i chant sairam , i try to see that my atma is one with everyone ...every other living being on earth including the paramathma of my guru. When we realize that our pains are one with the
    Guru's , we surely can feel the bliss. That sai is there and he is going to take care of us.

Sometimes when i lay down , i think i am happy...really happy....we must take the positive side of our life...if we think for a moment how much sainath has done for us, our mind will be filled with pure devotion and love on saibaba of shirdi.

Lets keep chanting sairam sairam sairam

Aum sri sainathaya namaha

My humble request ,instead of posting articles as cut n paste , please write 2-3 sentences and guide
    them with a link of the website carrying the article ..... It takes hours to write and it comes out of love on sainath..My writings on sainath comes with the payback i gave through my sufferings for years and patience.

Hope you understand....

Once again Happy Ram Navami to sai children here and thanks for requesting me to write here
    to shorten the message " Keep showing love for sainath with any way you choose from navavidha bhakti but try to find if you can also do good deeds with in limits of our ability "

Venkat
    always in the holy feets of shirdi saibaba

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 01:14:01 AM »
  • Publish

Happy Ramnavmi to you and your famili Venkat Ji :)

Wow, thank you so much for sharing such personal experiences! You have written this from your heart, that is pure devotion brother!
    Your articles has given me a few answers that I had left at our Gurudeva's lotus feet!
    Baba always speaks to me through everyone in Dwarkamai.. Thank you so much for sharing all this! :)
    Welcome back to Dwarkamai :)

May Baba bestow his loving blessings on you and your family always!

Jai Sai Ram

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 02:02:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • HAPPY RAMNAVMI TO ALL!!

MAY BABA BESTOW HIS BLESSINGS ON ALL!!

JAI SAI NATH! \ ;D/

Lastly,

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 06:56:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • @SaiSai83 n StarSai

Thanku so much for ur explanations.. now i've the answer to my question.

Happy Ramnavmi \:D/

Lastly,

Offline saikripa.dimple

• Blessings 5
    • Om Sai Ram
    « Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 06:08:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sukh Vi Bot Ne Te Pareshaniyaa Vi Bot Ne

Zindagi Vich Laabh Te Haaniya Vi Bot Ne

Ki Hoya Je SAi Ne Koi Jakham Dita

Uss Diya Saade Te Meharbaaniya Vi Bot Ne..........

Om Sai Ram

Jai Sai Ram
    Sai teri "Kami" bhi hai, tera "Ehsaas" bhi hai....

Sai tu "Door" bhi hai mujhse par "Paas" bhi hai......

Khuda ne yun nwaza hai teri "Bhakti" se mujhko.....

Kii.............

Khuda ka "Shukr" bhi hai aur khud pe "Naaz" bhi hai..

Facebook Comments