Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: LESSON OF LIFE~~~  (Read 81032 times)

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
  • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
Re: LESSON OF LIFE~~~
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • साईं राम

सैब्जी नमस्कार .

सरजी  इस काहानी से हमें आत्मसात करने के लिए आपको सालम . इतनी महत्पूर्ण
    संदेशो से भरी है ये कहानी. सच ही कहा है इस कहिनी मे की हमलोग जिन्दगी
    मे कुछ  कदम चल के ही मंजिल मिलने की भूल भ्रान्ति मे ही रहते है.कोई  भी
    अनहोनी घटना हो हमलोग  ततछण ही उसका  परिणाम  निकाल लेते है . आगे
    क्या रहष्य छुपा है नहीं जानते  केवल भगवान के सिवाये.

आज का दिन जो बाबा का दिन है मुझे इस फोरम से बहुत कुछ मिला .मै इस फोरम
    का आभार प्रगट करता हु जो मुझे एक नई दिशा प्रदान की .

साईं राम

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #286 on: July 14, 2011, 02:48:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • ATTITUDE

The longer I live, the more I realize the importance of attitude on life.
    Attitude, to me, is more important than facts.
    It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.
    It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
    It will make or break a company...a church...a home.

The remarkable thing is: we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past.
    We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
    We cannot change the inevitable.
    The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
    And so it is with you...

WE ARE IN CHARGE OF OUR ATTITUDES!

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline arti sehgal

• Blessings 5
    • sai ke charno me koti koti pranam
    « Reply #287 on: July 15, 2011, 01:43:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sairam
    this story teaches the lesson to me . thanks baba ji for sending this message to me .
    jai sairam
    sabke dil me baste hi ushe sai sai kehte hai
    jai sainath

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #288 on: July 23, 2011, 09:53:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

A VERY GOOD LESSON ON ATTITUDE THANKS SUBHASRINI FOR POSTING THIS.. THIS HELPS IN GETTING INTO LIFE MORE CLEARLY AND WHAT V R UPTO NOW..

JAI SAI RAM
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #289 on: January 02, 2012, 05:33:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • “Follow your dreams and transform your life“

1. It’s the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary.

I believe this to be true and have experienced this with my own family. When I think of the times where we laughed the most or had the most fun – it was when we were doing the simplest things. Swimming in a pool, combing a beach for shells, playing a board game, or sharing a delicious meal – all simple things making up the best times we’ve had as a family.

2. Support your children in pursuit of their dreams.

In the beginning of the story the shepherd boy (named Santiago) tells his father he wants to travel and see the world. The father explains he wants his son to stay in the village and become a priest. But Santiago persists – being a priest is not his dream. What does his father do? He gives Santiago the small amount of money he had been saving for the boy and wished him well.
    How many of us had parents who have – in not-so-subtle-ways – influenced us to take careers that were not in-line with our dreams? Be honest now, did you pick your current career because you’re passionate about the work or were you trying to make your parents proud? How do you feel about your career now?
    As a parent, it’s difficult to accept when your child wants to take a path other than the one you had hoped and planned for them. But, it’s ok.  “Give them roots and Give them wings”. Give them a solid foundation of love, but give them the freedom to follow their dreams.

3. There is nothing to hold you back, except yourself.

There is only one question to ask yourself here: “What would you do if you were not afraid?” Think about it.

4. There is only one way to learn, and that is through action.

Trying to learn without doing is like trying to lose weight by watching someone else exercise. It’s just not going to work. We are all fundamentally hands-on learners.

5. Trust your gut (or Learn to recognize omens, and follow them.)

Many times our subconscious has already made a decision before we’ve caught up and made the same decision. Sometimes we don’t make the same decision and then ‘something does not feel right’ or there is a persistent naggingthat bothers us. Malcolm Gladwell wrote extensively about this phenomenon in his book titled Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking. Trust your gut – it may be more accurate than you think.

6. Follow your dreams.

There are many of us who dream our dreams without ever actually realizing any of them. For whatever reason we get locked in a “dream state” and never take action. We analyze too much and our dreams turn into giant mountains in our imagination that seem impossible to climb. As a result, we never learned that foreign language we’ve always wanted to learn, or traveled, or started that business, or written that book. Just think of the many bestsellers that would have been, but were never written.

The time is now, to awake from dreamland, to live the life we want and to achieve the extraordinary potential within us all.

7. Know what you want.

Set goals and make a plan to achieve them. It’s like the saying, “a goal that is never written down is nothing but a New Year’s resolution” – and we all know what happens to New Year’s resolutions.

8. Make a decision and dive in with massive action.

The river of life will take you to places that you have never imagined. Once you make a decision, take action. You’ll be surprised to find where it will lead.

9. Move on – always look forward.

It’s ok to look back once and a while, but don’t live in the past. You can visit “pity city” for a short time, but after a while you have to leave it all behind and walk on.

10. You will encounter obstacles and take detours while realizing your dreams.

As you strive to achieve your dreams, you can count on there being some setbacks and disappointments. Don’t get discouraged, the road to your dreams may not be an easy one. Think of these challenges as tests of persistence and courage that life throws at you during your quest. They were necessary and were meant to help you grow as a person.

Learn to adjust the sails of your life to unpredictable winds, while keeping your focus clear on your destination.

11. Don’t fear the unknown.

As long as you’re resourceful and have a few skills, you’ll be able to provide for yourself (and your family). Have confidence in yourselfat all times.

12. Learn to understand the universal language – the language without words.

There is so much more said from a person than just words alone. You can read the expression on someone’s face, sense their body language, or hear the tone in their voice – these thingsare all part of the unspoken language. The more conscious we become at noticing them, the better we become at interpreting them.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!

(Rcvd Thru mail)
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    मिट्टी की सीढ़ी
    « Reply #290 on: February 29, 2012, 12:59:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • दो व्यक्ति रमेश और महेश शहर से कमाकर पैसे लेकर घर जा रहे थे। संयोग से महेश ने खूब पैसे कमाए थे, जबकि रमेश कम ही कमा पाया था। रमेश के मन में खोट आ गया। वह सोचने लगा कि किसी तरह महेश का पैसा हड़पने को मिल जाए, तो खूब ऐश से जिंदगी गुजरेगी। रास्ते में एक उथला कुआं पड़ा, तो रमेश ने महेश को उसमें धक्का दे दिया। महेश गढ्डे से बाहर आने का प्रयत्न करने लगा।

रमेश ने सोचा कि यह ऊपर आ गया, तो मुश्किल हो जाएगी। इसलिए रमेश साथ लिए फावड़े से मिट्टी खोद-खोदकर कुएं में डालने लगा। लेकिन जब महेश के ऊपर मिट्टी पड़ती, तो वह अपने पैरों से मिट्टी को नीचे दबा देता और उसके ऊपर चढ़ जाता। मिट्टी डालने के उपक्रम में रमेश इतना थक गया था कि उसके पसीने छूटने लगे। वह काफी मिट्टी डाल चुका था और महेश ऊपर आ गया।

कथा-मर्म : जीवन में कई ऐसे क्षण आते हैं, जब बहुत सारी मुश्किलें मिट्टी की तरह आ पड़ती हैं। जो व्यक्ति इस मिट्टी के ऊपर कदम रखते हुए ऊपर चढ़ता जाता है, वह हर मुश्किल से बाहर निकल जाता है।

SaiRam!!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    A NICE LESSON..!
    « Reply #291 on: March 05, 2012, 03:20:09 AM »
  • Publish
  •                           Once a boy went to a shop with his mother. The shopkeeper looked at the small cute child and showed  him a bottle with sweets and said, “Dear Child, you can take the sweets.” But the child didn’t take. The shopkeeper was surprised, “How such a small child he is and why is he not taking the sweets from the bottle?” Again he said, “Take the sweets.” Now the mother also heard that and said. ”Take the sweets, dear” Yet he didn’t take. Seeing the child not taking the sweets, the shopkeeper himself took the sweets and gave to the child. The child was happy to get his both hands full of sweets. While returning home, the mother asked the child, “Why didn’t you take the sweets, when the shopkeeper told you to take?” Can you guess the response? Child replied, “Mom! my hands are very small and if I take the sweets, I can only take few. But now you see, when uncle gave with his big hands how many more sweets I got!”

Moral:
    When we take we may get little, but when God gives, He gives us more beyond our expectations; more than what we can hold..!!
    Keep Smiling..!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
    « Reply #292 on: March 05, 2012, 03:49:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • GOOD ONE Piya! :)
    Thanks for sharing & KEEP SMILING  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MAY SAI BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS & BLESS LOVE, LUCK AND HAPPINESS ABUNDANTLY !!!

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #293 on: March 05, 2012, 03:51:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam

Thankyu Di :)

GOOD ONE Piya! :)
    Thanks for sharing & KEEP SMILING  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MAY SAI BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS & BLESS LOVE, LUCK AND HAPPINESS ABUNDANTLY !!!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    The Empty Chair
    « Reply #294 on: July 23, 2012, 03:40:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • "The Empty Chair"

A man's daughter had asked the local pastor to come and pray with her father. When the pastor arrived, he found the man lying in bed with his head propped up on two pillows and an empty chair beside his bed. The priest assumed that the old fellow had been informed of his visit.

"I guess you were expecting me," he said.

"No, who are you?"

"I'm the new associate at your local church," the pastor replied.

"When I saw the empty chair, I figured you knew I was going to show up."

"Oh yeah, the chair," said the bedridden man. "Would you mind closing the door?"

Puzzled, the pastor shut the door.

"I've never told anyone this, not even my daughter," said the man.

"But all of my life I have never known how to pray. At church I used to hear the pastor talk about prayer, but it always went right over my head.."

"I abandoned any attempt at prayer," the old man continued, "until one day about four years ago my best friend said to me, 'Joe, prayer is just a simple matter of having a conversation with Jesus. Here's what I suggest. Sit down on a chair, place an empty chair in front of you, and in faith see Jesus on the chair. It's not spooky because he promised, 'I'll be with you always.' Then just speak to him and listen in the same way you're doing with me right now."

"So, I tried it and I've liked it so much that I do it a couple of hours every day. I'm careful, though. If my daughter saw me talking to an empty chair, she'd either have a nervous breakdown or send me off to the funny farm."

The pastor was deeply moved by the story and encouraged the old guy to continue on the journey. Then he prayed with him, and returned to the church.

Two nights later the daughter called to tell the pastor that her daddy had died that afternoon.

"Did he seem to die in peace?" he asked.

"Yes, when I left the house around two o'clock, he called me over to his bedside, told me one of his corny jokes, and kissed me on the cheek. When I got back from the store an hour later, I found him dead. But there was something strange, In fact, beyond strange-kinda weird.

Apparently, just before Daddy died, he leaned over and rested his head on a chair beside the bed."

The best and greatest moments you could ever experience in your life, is the time you spend with God!

SaiRam!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
    « Reply #295 on: July 23, 2012, 04:03:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • GOOD ONE Piya!

Thanks for sharing!

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline Seerat

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #296 on: July 23, 2012, 10:02:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

thanks pita g for sharing such beautiful thoughts,,, may sai maa bless u always...
    OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
    Baba be with us everytym.. We all need u, bless us all with ua grace...
    Love u sai baba...

Facebook Comments