Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Poll

Only God remains the same by the end of life ?

TRUE
1 (100%)
FALSE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Only God remains the same by the end of life  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
  • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
Only God remains the same by the end of life
« on: July 31, 2011, 10:27:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jay Sai Ram

Only God remains the same by  the end of life

Source : Adhyatmik sangita

Once an old man was traveling by train on a pilgrimage to Vrindavan. At night, whilst he was asleep, his wallet fell from his pocket. A co-passenger found it the next morning and enquired as to whom the wallet belonged. The old man said it was his. A picture of Shri Krishna inside the wallet was proof that the wallet really belonged to him.

The old man then began to relate the story of the wallet. He soon had a group of eager listeners around him. Lifting up the purse for all to see, the old man said: This purse has a long history behind it. My father gave it to me years ago when I was a mere schoolboy. I kept my little pocket money in it and also a photograph of my parents.

Years passed. I grew up and began studying at university. Like every youth, I became conscious of my appearance. I replaced my parents' photograph with that of my own and I would look at it often. I had become my own admirer.

Then came marriage. Self-admiration gave way to the consciousness of a family. Out went my own picture and I replaced it with that of my wife's. During the day, I would open the wallet many times and gaze at the picture. All tiredness vanished and I would resume my work with enthusiasm.

Then came the birth of my first child. What a joy I experienced when I became a father! I would eagerly rush home after work to play with my little baby. Needless to say, my wife's picture had already made way for the child's.

The old man paused. Wiping his tearful eyes, he looked around and said in a sad voice: Friends, my parents passed away long ago. My wife too died five years ago. My son - my only son - is now married. He is too busy with his career and his family. He has no time for me. I now stand on the brink of death. I do not know what awaits me in future. Everything I loved, everything I considered my own, has left me.

A picture of the Lord now occupies the place in my wallet. I know He will never leave me. I wish now that I had kept HIS picture with me right from the beginning (and HIS thought in my mind)! He alone is true; all others are just passing shadows.

Offline saikripa.dimple

• Blessings 5
    • Om Sai Ram
    Re: Only God remains the same by the end of life
    « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 02:03:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jay Sai Ram

Only God remains the same by  the end of life

Source : Adhyatmik sangita

Once an old man was traveling by train on a pilgrimage to Vrindavan. At night, whilst he was asleep, his wallet fell from his pocket. A co-passenger found it the next morning and enquired as to whom the wallet belonged. The old man said it was his. A picture of Shri Krishna inside the wallet was proof that the wallet really belonged to him.

The old man then began to relate the story of the wallet. He soon had a group of eager listeners around him. Lifting up the purse for all to see, the old man said: This purse has a long history behind it. My father gave it to me years ago when I was a mere schoolboy. I kept my little pocket money in it and also a photograph of my parents.

Years passed. I grew up and began studying at university. Like every youth, I became conscious of my appearance. I replaced my parents' photograph with that of my own and I would look at it often. I had become my own admirer.

Then came marriage. Self-admiration gave way to the consciousness of a family. Out went my own picture and I replaced it with that of my wife's. During the day, I would open the wallet many times and gaze at the picture. All tiredness vanished and I would resume my work with enthusiasm.

Then came the birth of my first child. What a joy I experienced when I became a father! I would eagerly rush home after work to play with my little baby. Needless to say, my wife's picture had already made way for the child's.

The old man paused. Wiping his tearful eyes, he looked around and said in a sad voice: Friends, my parents passed away long ago. My wife too died five years ago. My son - my only son - is now married. He is too busy with his career and his family. He has no time for me. I now stand on the brink of death. I do not know what awaits me in future. Everything I loved, everything I considered my own, has left me.

A picture of the Lord now occupies the place in my wallet. I know He will never leave me. I wish now that I had kept HIS picture with me right from the beginning (and HIS thought in my mind)! He alone is true; all others are just passing shadows.

Jai SAi Ram

WEll said, very very true
    Only God remains the same by the end of life ..........

Sai in my Heart

Om SAi ram
    Jai Sai Ram
    Sai teri "Kami" bhi hai, tera "Ehsaas" bhi hai....

Sai tu "Door" bhi hai mujhse par "Paas" bhi hai......

Khuda ne yun nwaza hai teri "Bhakti" se mujhko.....

Kii.............

Khuda ka "Shukr" bhi hai aur khud pe "Naaz" bhi hai..

Facebook Comments