Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai Baba - "I am Hungry Only for Your Love"  (Read 18051 times)

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
  • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
Sai Baba - "I am Hungry Only for Your Love"
« on: June 14, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • what i found to share with u all pls read this

"I am Hungry Only for Your Love - Sai Baba"

Sai Baba's fame had reached to every nook and corner. Mumbai's revenue commissioner was one of them who heard about Sai Baba's leelas. His name was Mr. Curtis. He told about Leelas of Baba to his wife and added that Baba is God on Earth. Though Mrs. Curtis was an European lady, she was very much interested in religious matters.

In outward terms Mrs. Curtis was happy and contended. But she was unhappy from within as she was childless. All the time she was in depressed state. Thus Mr. Curtis went to see Sai Baba as his last hope. It was morning and Baba had returned from Lendibaug. Madhavrao Deshpande, Dasganu Maharaj and Kakasaheb Dixit were present. Baba sarcastically said these words pointing at Mr. Curtis, "These cunning people come for My Darshan, but I am also a simple human like you".

The english couple was standing at some distance. At the same moment a devotee by name Shri Nilkant Sahastra Buddhe entered Dwarkamai with Pooja plate in his hands. Seeing men in government uniform he paused. Commissioner Curtis's servant went forward and said to Nilkant Sahastra Buddhe, "Go and inform your Sai Baba that state's highly honoured officials have come to meet Him. So if He has finished His daily routine, He may please call them". Nilkant Sahastra Buddhe replied, "O Brother, i dont have any problem in forwarding your message and inform Sai Baba about your intention. But I doubt that Sai Baba will not meet you as your traits are not like saints. If you wish to meet any saint, you have to be very polite, must possess strong desire to meet him. There is no room for dominance. You cannot go to Saint's place with intention to test them. Proudness of your learning and richness have no place in saints courts.

Sahastra Buddhe went inside Dwarkamai and passed on the message to Sai Baba with folded hands. Baba didn't reply. The English couple waited for long time to get Baba's reply. Still the result was the same. Meanwhile Baba got up, took his Satka and Tumbler in His hands and put His Jholi on His shoulders and was proceeding towards NandRam Marwadi's house for begging alms. The Commissioner's servant quickly went to Baba, folded his hands and again requested to allow his master to meet Him.

Baba answered sweetly, "Still one hour to go".

Baba begged alms from four houses and returned to Dwarkamai. After arti the whole atmosphere was surrounded by cries of "Victory be to our Sadguru Sai Maharaj, Who is Pure Consciousness, Knowledge and Bliss " Sai Baba came near steps of Dwarkamai and disributed Udi to all present there. Still the English couple was not called.

Mr. Curtis again sent his servant with the same message. Again the answer came, "Still one hour to go".

Meanwhile KakaSaheb Dixit was seen returning from Dwarkamai to his residence. The servant went near him and again requested the same. KakaSaheb Dixit shared a verse from Ramayana by TulsiDas -

"यद्यपि मित्र - प्रभु - पितु - गुरु गेहा, जाइय बिनु बोले हूँ संदेहा, तध्यपि विरोध मान ज हं, त हं गए कल्याण न होई"

"Yadhayapi Mitra Prabhu Pitu Guru Geha , Jaiya Binu Bole Hu Sandeha, Tadhyapi Virodh Maanj Hum Koi, Tahi Gaye Kalyan Nah Hoyii "

meaning There must be no doubt in going to your friends and father's place, God's temple or Guru's Darbar without invitation. But where there is feeling of jealously and opposition there is no benefit of mankind by going there.

Shed off your doubts and have Darshan of Sai Baba in Dwarkamai. My Beloved Sai Baba's darbar is always open and there are no restrictions with time.

Hearing sweet supporting words of KakaSaheb, Mr. & Mrs.Curtis went to Dwarkamai and fell at Baba's feet.

Mrs. Curtis was mentally praying to Baba to fulfill her wish. Baba said, "These cunning people come for My Darshan. Allah Sab Ka Malik Hai, Allah Sab Ki Manokamna Purna Karnewala He - Allah is God of all, He will fulfill everyone's wishes.

Hearing these sweet words of Sai Baba the English couple was full of emotions. They were overflowing with love for Sai Baba. They again bowed down to Baba's feet.

Now everybody present in Dwarkamai came to know significance of Baba's words "These cunning people come for My Darshan" which He uttered in morning.

After this incident ten months passed. A cute baby boy took birth to this English couple. They went to Shirdi with the infant for Baba's darshan. Baba proved His words practically, "I do not require any worship either eight fold or sixteen fold. Worldly pandits do such things, but I dont. Instead where is true devotion from deep heart, I am always present. I am only hungry for your love".

Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    • ALLAH MALIK - OM SAI RAM
    Re: Sai Baba - "I am Hungry Only for Your Love"
    « Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • very nice story tanu ji,
    so true, all our Baba wants is unwavering and deep faith and love from all of us :)

Baba bless us all
    om sai, shirdi sai, dwarkamai
    Baba bless us all,
    Om sai ram :)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 05:27:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Tanu for sharing this beautiful story of Baba.

Once upon a time there  was a blind man, blind by birth, Hearing the tales of Lord Krishna. He was in love with Krishna. Day and Night he dreamt to meet Krishna. One Day Krishna appeared before him and blessed him with divine eyesight. He was so happy to see his beloved Krishna. Wanted to live whole life in that one moment. Time came Krishna to return. He said “Krishna please took away  this eyesight  back and let me in my original position as blind. Krishna smiled and asked why don’t you want to retain our blessing?

His reply was the eyes which had seen your lovely face, would never find same image again, Now I had to capture this image in mind to see from the eyes of mind day & night. I don’t need this eyesight anymore.

This was the moment and he was one with his beloved Krishna.

So, Sai those blessed with your love, Do they need anyone else? Who else will give pure love without being selfish other than you?

Let us lost in your holy name.

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Sri Sai Jayajaya Sai!
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jayajaya Sai!!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 12:30:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • So, Sai those blessed with your love, Do they need anyone else? Who else will give pure love without being selfish other than you?

TRUE, saib ji,
    Thanks for sharing, such a beautiful story with us all

JAI SAI RAM!

Thanks Tanu for sharing this beautiful story of Baba.

Once upon a time there  was a blind man, blind by birth, Hearing the tales of Lord Krishna. He was in love with Krishna. Day and Night he dreamt to meet Krishna. One Day Krishna appeared before him and blessed him with divine eyesight. He was so happy to see his beloved Krishna. Wanted to live whole life in that one moment. Time came Krishna to return. He said “Krishna please took away  this eyesight  back and let me in my original position as blind. Krishna smiled and asked why don’t you want to retain our blessing?

His reply was the eyes which had seen your lovely face, would never find same image again, Now I had to capture this image in mind to see from the eyes of mind day & night. I don’t need this eyesight anymore.

This was the moment and he was one with his beloved Krishna.

So, Sai those blessed with your love, Do they need anyone else? Who else will give pure love without being selfish other than you?
    Let us lost in your holy name.

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Sri Sai Jayajaya Sai!!

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 12:33:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Tanu for sharing such a beautiful story with us,
    JAI SAI RAM!

what i found to share with u all pls read this

Sai Baba's fame had reached to every nook and corner. Mumbai's revenue commissioner was one of them who heard about Sai Baba's leelas. His name was Mr. Curtis. He told about Leelas of Baba to his wife and added that Baba is God on Earth. Though Mrs. Curtis was an European lady, she was very much interested in religious matters.

In outward terms Mrs. Curtis was happy and contended. But she was unhappy from within as she was childless. All the time she was in depressed state. Thus Mr. Curtis went to see Sai Baba as his last hope. It was morning and Baba had returned from Lendibaug. Madhavrao Deshpande, Dasganu Maharaj and Kakasaheb Dixit were present. Baba sarcastically said these words pointing at Mr. Curtis, "These cunning people come for My Darshan, but I am also a simple human like you".

The english couple was standing at some distance. At the same moment a devotee by name Shri Nilkant Sahastra Buddhe entered Dwarkamai with Pooja plate in his hands. Seeing men in government uniform he paused. Commissioner Curtis's servant went forward and said to Nilkant Sahastra Buddhe, "Go and inform your Sai Baba that state's highly honoured officials have come to meet Him. So if He has finished His daily routine, He may please call them". Nilkant Sahastra Buddhe replied, "O Brother, i dont have any problem in forwarding your message and inform Sai Baba about your intention. But I doubt that Sai Baba will not meet you as your traits are not like saints. If you wish to meet any saint, you have to be very polite, must possess strong desire to meet him. There is no room for dominance. You cannot go to Saint's place with intention to test them. Proudness of your learning and richness have no place in saints courts.

Sahastra Buddhe went inside Dwarkamai and passed on the message to Sai Baba with folded hands. Baba didn't reply. The English couple waited for long time to get Baba's reply. Still the result was the same. Meanwhile Baba got up, took his Satka and Tumbler in His hands and put His Jholi on His shoulders and was proceeding towards NandRam Marwadi's house for begging alms. The Commissioner's servant quickly went to Baba, folded his hands and again requested to allow his master to meet Him.

Baba begged alms from four houses and returned to Dwarkamai. After arti the whole atmosphere was surrounded by cries of "Victory be to our Sadguru Sai Maharaj, Who is Pure Consciousness, Knowledge and Bliss " Sai Baba came near steps of Dwarkamai and disributed Udi to all present there. Still the English couple was not called.

Mr. Curtis again sent his servant with the same message. Again the answer came, "Still one hour to go".

Meanwhile KakaSaheb Dixit was seen returning from Dwarkamai to his residence. The servant went near him and again requested the same. KakaSaheb Dixit shared a verse from Ramayana by TulsiDas -

"यद्यपि मित्र - प्रभु - पितु - गुरु गेहा, जाइय बिनु बोले हूँ संदेहा, तध्यपि विरोध मान ज हं, त हं गए कल्याण न होई"

"Yadhayapi Mitra Prabhu Pitu Guru Geha , Jaiya Binu Bole Hu Sandeha, Tadhyapi Virodh Maanj Hum Koi, Tahi Gaye Kalyan Nah Hoyii "

meaning There must be no doubt in going to your friends and father's place, God's temple or Guru's Darbar without invitation. But where there is feeling of jealously and opposition there is no benefit of mankind by going there.

Shed off your doubts and have Darshan of Sai Baba in Dwarkamai. My Beloved Sai Baba's darbar is always open and there are no restrictions with time.

Hearing sweet supporting words of KakaSaheb, Mr. & Mrs.Curtis went to Dwarkamai and fell at Baba's feet.

Mrs. Curtis was mentally praying to Baba to fulfill her wish. Baba said, "These cunning people come for My Darshan. Allah Sab Ka Malik Hai, Allah Sab Ki Manokamna Purna Karnewala He - Allah is God of all, He will fulfill everyone's wishes.

Hearing these sweet words of Sai Baba the English couple was full of emotions. They were overflowing with love for Sai Baba. They again bowed down to Baba's feet.

Now everybody present in Dwarkamai came to know significance of Baba's words "These cunning people come for My Darshan" which He uttered in morning.

After this incident ten months passed. A cute baby boy took birth to this English couple. They went to Shirdi with the infant for Baba's darshan. Baba proved His words practically, "I do not require any worship either eight fold or sixteen fold. Worldly pandits do such things, but I dont. Instead where is true devotion from deep heart, I am always present. I am only hungry for your love".

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 12:45:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SHREE SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

Sai Samarth...........Shardha Saburi
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 02:19:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • So, Sai those blessed with your love, Do they need anyone else? Who else will give pure love without being selfish other than you?

अमृत छोड़ काहे विष खोजे,
    साईं हे संग फिर क्या सोचे !! :)

ॐ श्री साईं राम !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

THANKS NEELU JI, SAIB JI, ISHVARYA JI, PIYAGOLU JI.... :)

SEE V R SO SELFISH N V ALWAYS ASK BABA NO NOT ASK V ALWAYS ORDER BABA TO GIVE ME MY LOVE OTHERWISE I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE OR GIVE THIS OR THAT.. AISA LAGTA HAI JAISE LOG YA HUM BABA KO DHAMKI DE RAHE HAI... ITS NOT GUD NA.. BABA PLS GIVE US WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND U FIRST..

JAI SAI RAM

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:23:26 AM by tanu_12 »

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 12:42:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • @Tanu sis

so true.. although i neither threaten baba nor blame him 4 my consequences 'm sailing in.. but sometimes pain goes beyond my tolerance n i fight with him.. I doubt him n lose faith in him..I feel so bad n also helpless.. although i know 'm so lucky that regularly baba gives me small signals everyday showing he's wid me like his name on vehicle, his photos on posters..his ringtones ringing on oders cell..many like dese n EVERYDAY!!..

Baba's like my best friend... I talk with him funnily n sometimes idiotically .. giggling my 32 teeth out.. making my own fun in front of him.. dancing wid his photo in hand on his songs.. singing filmy songs 4 him..hugging his photo wn washing my eyes out ..I was an atheiest n just 1 yr ago, baba called me 2wards himself giving me many signals.., I can't believe how much 'm attached to him.. I just can't live widout him.. I don't even want any happiness in my life if dey don't come with his blessings..

The phase 'm sailing in is connected 2 my whole family (which dey don't know).. everytime dey step out of home, I send a silent prayer to baba wishing 4 dm 2 return back home safely.. I know baba's wid me each n every time n he won't let anything happen neither 2 me nor my family.. but it's just that i 'm so attached to him n dat too as a friend, I wish once in a while he talked to me.. y doesn't he talks to his friend  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

It
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:45:28 PM by SaiSevak!9 »
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 04:30:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

SAISEVAK9

WHERE ARE U THESE DAYS? HOPE U WILL BE FINE AND DOING WELL !!!

U REALLY A BLESS GIRL OF SAIMAA... HAVE PATIENCE HE WILL ANSWER U SOON TILL THEN KEEP CHANTING  HIS NAAM AND NEVER LOOSE UR HOPE AND FAITH TOWARDS HIM...

JAI SAI RAM

@Tanu sis

so true.. although i neither threaten baba nor blame him 4 my consequences 'm sailing in.. but sometimes pain goes beyond my tolerance n i fight with him.. I doubt him n lose faith in him..I feel so bad n also helpless.. although i know 'm so lucky that regularly baba gives me small signals everyday showing he's wid me like his name on vehicle, his photos on posters..his ringtones ringing on oders cell..many like dese n EVERYDAY!!..

Baba's like my best friend... I talk with him funnily n sometimes idiotically .. giggling my 32 teeth out.. making my own fun in front of him.. dancing wid his photo in hand on his songs.. singing filmy songs 4 him..hugging his photo wn washing my eyes out ..I was an atheiest n just 1 yr ago, baba called me 2wards himself giving me many signals.., I can't believe how much 'm attached to him.. I just can't live widout him.. I don't even want any happiness in my life if dey don't come with his blessings..

The phase 'm sailing in is connected 2 my whole family (which dey don't know).. everytime dey step out of home, I send a silent prayer to baba wishing 4 dm 2 return back home safely.. I know baba's wid me each n every time n he won't let anything happen neither 2 me nor my family.. but it's just that i 'm so attached to him n dat too as a friend, I wish once in a while he talked to me.. y doesn't he talks to his friend  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

It

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • what i found to share with u all pls read this

OM SAI RAM

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS NICE BEAUTIFUL STORY TO US REALLY IT SHOWS HOW BABA CARES FOR PPL WHO SHOW TRUE FEELINGS AND LOVE TOWARDS HIM REALLY NICE STORY TANU ..

JAI SAI RAM.
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 06:11:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

THANKS SATEESH

BABA BLESS U ALWAYS

JAI SAI RAM

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
    • Om Shree Sai Nathay
    « Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 08:18:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba  bless  us  we  do  not  know  so  much  simply  we  need  your  loving  prsence  always 
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline shanthakumara

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »
  • Publish
  •                   baba ur d universe nd amazing leelas in every step of ur life as ur baby im begging u pls put  ur holy feet on my heart
                                                  sai sevak               
                                                                      jai sai ram om sai ram

Facebook Comments