Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SMALL STORIES  (Read 177885 times)

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
    • Sai Baba
SMALL STORIES
« on: March 21, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear little Darlings, Sai Ram !

I have brought  one nice story told by Ramesh Uncle.

Once, the Devas and Demons were fighting as to who is superior among them.

Then, the creator Brahma arrived there and asked them what the matter was.

Devas and Demons explained the cause of their fight. Then Brahma said he would keep a test for them and whoever wins in that would be the winner. OK!

All the Devas and Demons were seated around a huge banquet table. The finest foods were piled high on the table. “What a feast! ” all of them thought.

But, Brahma did a Magic. So they were all starving! You see, each diner (both Devas and the Demons) had been given chopsticks which were three feet long! There was no way they could carry the food to their mouths with these long chopsticks. No one could eat a bite.

Sitting so close to a banquet and yet be unable to taste even a bite.

Then, suddenly, the Devas started using their yard long chopsticks to feed each other while the Demons remained in shock watching the Devas.

Then, Demons automatically agreed that they can never be superior to the Devas.

What made the Devas superior to the Demons ?

It is their Unity and the innate helping nature that is within them made them superior to Demons. 

Moral :United we win and divided we suffer.

JAI SAI RAM
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    SAI WITH CHILDREN:
    « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 11:33:50 AM »
  • Publish

• FRIEND TURNS ENEMY:

Ganga Dutt was the king of Frogs, their kingdom being the huge stone well in the forest. He had grown old with time and got all his children married off within the community.

As he grew older, his son-in-laws held a meeting and decided to overthrow him. They even challenged him to fight them one by one.

For Ganga Dutt it was a matter of honor and he took up the challenge. But he had grown weak with age and all his years of experience were useless. They beat him up until he had to leave the well-his kingdom, and run a way.

As he rested after going some distance, his body ached with pain but his mind was as sharp as ever. He remembered the lesson his father had taught him," To beat a strong enemy make friends with a strong one". So he looked around for someone who would assist him in his fight.

Suddenly he saw a huge old black snake sunning himself near his hole. He hit upon the idea of seeking his help and approached him with folded hands. "O mighty Cobra!" He pleaded, " I have come to be your friend."

Now the cobra was also very old and experienced. He peered at the strange creature before him and decided, 'He belongs to another species and seeks friendship for selfish reasons'. Loudly he asked,  "Who are you? Why have you come to be my friend?"

The Frog said, " Dear friend, I am a frog King and I have been run out of my kingdom by my enemies as I have grown old and weak. The life of my son and wife are in danger and I seek your help."

"How can I help you Frog King?" asked the snake.

"Please come with me and eat all the frogs I point out. Thus my enemies will be finished and I can reign in peace" said Ganga Dutt.

The snake considered this offer. He had also grown old and could not catch bigger prey and it would be a comfort not be hungry for a few days.

He said, " I accept your friendship, O king! Lead the way to your kingdom."

Ganga Dutt was very happy. He romped and skipped on his way to the well. As soon as the snake reached the well, the frogs were frightened and tried to run away. But Ganga Dutt pointed out the leaders and before they could escape, the snake had gobbled them up.

Now, the snake found the frog's easy prey also liked the taste. He started catching them at random and gobbled them up.

Ganga Dutt cried in vain and tried to stop him but he was hit hard by one lash of the snake's tail and lay dead.

LESSON:

"Be careful of friendship with one of unknown character. It may end with your own doom."

;D ;D ;D

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    How Lord Vithoba came to Pandharpur
    « Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • How Lord Vithoba came to Pandharpur
    [/color]

It is said that the devotee Pundalik founded Pandharpur. His father Janudeva and mother Satyavati lived in a thick forest called Dandirvan. Pundalik was a devoted son but soon after his marriage he began to ill-treat his parents. To escape from their misery, the parents decided to go on a pilgrimage to Kashi. When Pundalik's wife learnt about this, she also decided to go. She and her husband joined the same group of pilgrims on horseback. While the son and his wife rode on horseback, the old couple walked. Every evening when the party camped for the night, the son forced his parents to groom the horses and do other jobs. The poor parents cursed the day they decided to go on a pilgrimage.

Soon the party reached the ashrama of the great sage Kukkutswami. There they decided to spend a couple of nights. They were all tired and soon fell asleep-except Pundalik who could not sleep. Just before daybreak he saw a group of beautiful, young women, dressed in dirty clothes, enter the ashrama, clean the floor, fetch water and wash the swami's clothes. Then they entered the inner room of the ashrama, and came out in beautifully clean clothes and passing near Pundalik, vanished. Next night he saw the same sight again. Pundalik threw himself at their feet and begged them to tell who they were. They said they were Ganga, Yamuna and other holy rivers of India in which the Pilgrims bathed and washed their sins. Their clothes were dirtied by the sins of the bathing pilgrims. "And because of your ill-treatment of your parents," they said, "You are the greatest sinner."

This brought about a complete change in him and he became the most devoted of sons. Now the parents' rode the horses while the son and his wife walked by their side. By their love and affection, the son and his wife urged the parents to give up the pilgrimage and return to Dandirvan. One day it so happened that Lord Krishna, the King of Dwarka, while feeling lonely, was reminded of his early days in Mathura. He particularly remembered his sports with the milkmaids, the cowherd boys, and his love, Radha. Though she was dead, he longed to see her again. By his divine powers he brought her back to life and seated her by his side. Just then his queen, Rukmini, entered the room. When Radha did not rise to pay her respect, Rukmini left Dwarka in anger and hid herself in Dandirvan forest. After some days, Lord Krishna set off in search of Rukmini. He first went to Mathura, then to Gokul. He played with cows, the milkmaids and cowherd boys. They too joined in the search. They went to Mount Govardhan also in her search. At last they reached the banks of the river Bhima in the Deccan. Krishna left his companions at Goplapura, and he himself entered Dandirvan forest alone in search of her.

At last he found her and managed to calm her. Krishna and Rukmini came to Pundalik's ashrama. But at that time Pundalik was busy attending to his parents. Though he knew Lord Krishna had come to see him, he refused to pay his respect to the god before his duty towards his parents was done. He, however, threw a brick outside for lord Krishna to stand upon. Impressed by Pundalik's devotion to his parents, Lord Krishna did not mind the delay. Standing on the brick he waited for Pundalik.

When Pundalik came out and begged God's pardon, Lord Krishna replied that far from being displeased, he was pleased with his love for his parents. Lord Krishna then ordered His worship on Vithoba, or God who stood upon a brick. An imposing temple was built at the place where Krishna and Pundalik had met. Inside the temple stands Krishna's image on a brick. By his side stands the image of Rukmini.

Jaisairam. ;D ;D ;D
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Sai With children
    « Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 12:24:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Story of Prahalada

Hiranyakasipu was the king of Daityas. He performed tapas and got a boon from Brahma: he could not be slain by man or beast. He became arrogant with the boon. He thought he was so powerful that he could terrorize all the three worlds. He also thought that there was no need for an Almighty God to rule this universe. He hated all believers in God and treated them as his enemies. His tyranny was such that he asked his subjects to worship him as God and to give up all their current religious practices. All the temples in his kingdom were destroyed and the ancient scriptures were burnt. He decreed that religion was forbidden at home and at school.

Any citizen could utter the name of God to his or her children only on pain of execution. All officers of his kingdom were asked to propagate the message that there was no one higher than Hiranyakasipu in the entire universe. Prahlada was Hiranyakasipu's son. He got his education in a gurukulam for some years and learnt all the arts befitting a prince. Prahlada visited Hiranyakasipu together with his teacher during Prahlada's stay in the gurukulam. Hiranyakasipu asked Prahlada, "What have you learnt so far, my son?" "Dear father, let me tell you the essence of all that I have learnt so far. I adore Him who is without beginning, middle or end; He is the imperishable Lord of the Universe and the First Cause." These words pierced Hiranyakasipu's heart like arrows and provoked the king in utter rage. Hiranyakasipu's eyes became red with anger and he was trembling with emotion. He turned towards the teacher and asked him what type of teaching he had been imparting to Prahlada. "O King!," replied the teacher politely, "I did not teach Prahlada what he has just told you. I am myself surprised by Prahlada's conviction and at what he said."

Hiranyakasipu now turned towards Prahlada, "Who has taught you these vile lessons about the imperishable Lord? Your teacher denies it." "O father! The God of gods is the Supreme instructor of the entire universe. Can you not see His teaching on all material and natural objects of the world-on rocks and trees, in the sky and oceans and most importantly, in the face of man?" "Who is the God of gods you are talking about? I am the only sovereign of the three worlds!" Hiranyakasipu exclaimed. "Human beings are too frail to describe the glory of God. God is only to be meditated upon in utter devotion. All things emanate from the Supreme God and all things abide in Him." "You fool, my son! Do you want to die? How can you call someone else supreme while I am around?" "The Supreme God is the creator, protector and destroyer of everything in the universe. He is also your Lord, my father. Why do you feel offended by this truth?" "Evil spirits have entered your heart. Only a possessed person can utter such words." Hiranyakasipu tried hard to fathom the mind of his son. "Not only in my heart, God has entered into all hearts. God is all pervasive. We, you and I, live and move only because of Him." Hiranyakasipu had had enough of the wretched words, "Take this fool of Prahlada away to his teacher's house. I will speak to the teacher later."

After some months, Prahlada was beckoned into the presence of Hiranyakasipu, "Now tell me, if you have learnt any good verses." "May He grace us! May He, who moves everything May He, who is the cause of creation, animate and inanimate May He, the God of gods bless us!" Hiranyakasipu was livid with anger, "Kill this wretched boy! He deserves to die. He is a disgrace to the clan of Hiranyakasipu." "God is present in the weapons of your soldiers and also in my body, so they cannot hurt me," said Prahlada exuding confidence. Hiranyakasipu drew his sword and struck at Prahlada. Prahlada felt no pain. The king's sword did not even leave a scratch. Hiranyakasipu struck repeatedly but with no impact. Hiranyakasipu got exasperated, "Chain up Prahlada and lodge him in the dungeon." Hiranyakasipu tried all types of tortures: throwing Prahlada among poisonous snakes, trampling by furious elephants, tricks of sorcery, and scorching with flames, but to no avail. None of these tortures could hurt Prahlada a bit. In one instance, Prahlada prayed to God to show mercy on the sorcerers and brought them back to life even though they had been consumed in the flames they tried to throw at Prahlada.

As the magicians came back to life, they bowed to Prahlada and thanked him for his generosity. Hiranyakasipu was wondering how Prahlada was able to counter the magical arts of the sorcerers, "Wherefrom did you attain these magical powers?" "Father," replied Prahlada, "If we think of no evil to others, we have nothing to fear. I see the same God in all beings as in my own soul. One whose heart is filled with the Supreme Being sees the same Lord everywhere. Father, the power I possess is possessed by all whose hearts recognize the God of gods abiding in them." Hiranyakasipu was shaking with fury as he listened to the words of his son, Prahlada. He ordered his palace servants to throw the boy down from the palace tower so that his body will be smashed to pieces on the ground. The goddess earth received Prahlada gently in her lap as the guards of the palace hurled Prahlada down. Hiranyakasipu ordered that the boy be bound and thrown into the ocean. The Daityas who carried our the orders reported failure: "O King, the boy started floating in the waters. The ocean was in fury and threatened to submerge the earth with its waves." Hiranyakasipu ordered that rocks be tied on with Prahlada so that he and the rocks will sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Prahlada started praying: "Glory to thee, O Supreme Being". You as Brahma created this world; as Vishnu, You preserve this world; and as Rudra, You destroy it. Thou art everything, all things are only Your forms. Thou art everywhere, here at the bottom of the ocean as also in the sky high above. I am everlasting, imperishable and unchangeable because I am one with Thee." Thus meditating, Prahlada was lost in prayer and became one with the object of his meditations. At once, the bonds which bound him were burst asunder, the piles of rock crumbled into sand and he came up floating on the waves. As he floated on the tossing waves, Prahlada praised the Lord's glory: "Thou art perceptible and imperceptible; divisible and indivisible; definable and indefinable; mutable and immutable; Thou are both one and many. You are the First Cause of the Universe." The Supreme Being now appeared before Prahlada, "Child, your trials are over now. I am pleased with your faithful devotion to me. What boon do you demand?" Prahlada replied prayerfully, "In all my births, my faith in Thee should not decay!" "I know your devotion will be unwavering. Now choose another boon." "O Supreme Being! Pardon my father for punishing me just because I was praising Thee. Free him from ignorance and sin." "I grant the boon you desire.

Now choose another boon for yourself." "All my desires are fulfilled by the boon you granted me that my devotion in You will not decay. I need no other boon." "Those shall live in me for ever." So saying, the Supreme Being vanished from Prahlada's sight. The king Hiranyakasipu was now a changed man. He embraced Prahlada, "Are you alive, my dear child? I repent for my cruelty. I now believe in the Supreme Being." NOTES: This is the ending in story line of the Vishnu Purana. The Bhagavata Purana relates that Hiranyakasipu demanded his son Prahlada to prove that God existed everywhere and asked if He was in the pillar of the hall in the palace. Hiranyakasipu struck the pillar with his fist and God came out in the form of a man with a lion's head and tore the tyrant king into pieces. He was Narasimha who had to adopt this hybrid man-animal form because Hiranyakasipu had obtained a boon that he would be killed neither by man nor animal. The boon did not bar the king being killed by a hybrid form .

Jaisairam. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    Re: SMALL STORIES
    « Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 01:00:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Children, Sai Ram!

Now, another story told by Ramesh Uncle is here for U.

SPARROW AND THE ELEPHANT

There used to live a pair of sparrows in a forest. They had their nest on a big tree. After some days the mother sparrow laid eggs.

One day, an elephant came under the shade of that tree to take rest. The elephant playfully broke that particular branch on which the nest, the sparrows rested. The eggs fell down and smashed.

The mother sparrow wept a lot to see the eggs destroyed. Right then a woodpecker by the name of Sudansunak arrived there and said-

"It is said there is no use crying over the things which have been destroyed, a person who has died and the time which has passed".

The mother sparrow said-

"But my sorrow will remain as long as the wicked elephant is alive. If you can help me in killing that mean elephant only then my sorrows will be eliminated".

The woodpecker agreed to help the sparrows. He than went to call his friend Vinarwa, the fly. He narrated the whole story to her. The fly readily agreed to help the sparrows. Then she along with the woodpecker went to Meghanand- the frog, which was the friend of that fly.

When the frog heard the whole story he became very angry with that wicked elephant. He said -

"What is this mean elephant before our collective strength".

Then the frog devised a plan according to which, the fly was to make a buzzing sound in the ears of the elephant, which would close his eyes in joy anticipating more. Right then the woodpecker would blind him by his pointed beak. In the afternoon the blind elephant would be thirsty. Then the elephant would search for the water. Meghanand would then croak near a ravine. The elephant would follow his voice and come towards the ravine and fall into it and die.

The plan worked successfully and the elephant died after falling into the ravine.

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 01:05:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Things Aren't Always As They Seem

Dear kids, Sai Ram!

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.  But, the family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room and were given a small space in the cold basement.

As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.

When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "Things aren't always what they seem."

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused. The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die.

"Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied.

"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it."

"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem."

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You might not know it until some time later...

JAI SAI RAM

kavita

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 02:01:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !!!

MICKEY MOUSE

Mickey Mouse - the one mouse anyone would love to have scurrying about their house, is undoubtedly the most popular cartoon character to date. Did you know that the creation of Mickey Mouse is what made Walt Disney so successful?

When Walt was 26 years old, he was returning home by train with his wife. Walt was a sad man, because his cartoons were not selling, and he was not making any money. He was returning to his little studio, and wanted to come back with something for his staff. As he was wondering what to draw, he came upon the idea of a mouse. Even though most people were scared of mice, they still look so vulnerable and sympathetic, that it's easy to grow fond of them. So Mr. and Mrs. Disney started picturing what their mouse would look  like: Big ears, red velvet pants - and a smart little fellow. And what should they name him? "Mortimer!" declared Walt. But just when the train pulled into the station, Mrs. Disney pulled her husband's sleeve and said, "Mortimer? No. I'd say Mickey. Mickey Mouse." 

At first Walt had a tough time convincing selling his cartoon. He went from studio to studio, director to director, but all his scripts were rejected. Then finally, one manager at a small theatre, took a liking to Walt and his determination, and agreed to screen the film. The cartoon did phenomenally well. It smashed all records and created a sensation in the filming world. Disney was suddenly much in demand, and everyone wanted more of Mickey. So Mickey's friends were born: Minne Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto. And the rest, as they say, is history.   

And so kids, remember the words of Walt Disney himself if you ever visit one of the fantastic Disneyworld parks. "All this was started by a mouse."

JAI SAI RAM!!!
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 07:48:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

तेजल मै तुम्हे तेजल दीदी बोलूं तो तुम्हे कैसा लगेगा? अच्छा चलो तुम शायद नही जानती कि मुझे छोटे बच्चों से बहुत प्यार है। पता है क्यों?  क्योंकि मेरे बाबा सांई को बच्चे बहुत पसंद है, और जो मेरे बाबा को पसन्द होता है उसको मैं भी पसन्द करता हूँ।  और एक बात मेरे बाबा बच्चों की बात को कभी नही टालते।  और खास करके उन बच्चों की जो अपने मम्मी पापा का और अपने बड़ो का सम्मान करते है।

चलो एक छोटी सी मधुर कहानी तुम्हे सुनाता हूँ।

रामदास रामायण लिखते जाते और शिष्यों को सुनाते जाते थे। हनुमान जी भी उसे गुप्त रुप से सुनने के लिये आकर बैठते थे। समर्थरामदास ने लिखा, “हनुमान अशोक वन में गये, वहाँ उन्होंनें सफेद फूल देखे।”

यह सुनते ही हनुमान जी झट से प्रकट हो गये और बोले, “मैंने सफेद फूल नहीं देखे थे| तुमने गलत लिखा है, उसे सुधार दो।”

समर्थ ने कहा, “मैंने ठीक ही लिखा है| तुमने सफेद फूल ही देखे थे।”

हनुमान ने कहा, “कैसी बात करते हो! मैं स्वयं वहाँ गया और मैं ही झूठा!”

अन्त में झगडा श्री रामचंद्र्जी के पास पहुँचा| उन्होंने कहा की, “फूल तो सफेद ही थे, परन्तु हनुमान की आँखें क्रोध से लाल हो रही थीं, इसलिए वे उन्हें लाल दिखाई दिये।”

इस मधुर कथा का आशय यही है कि संसार की ओर देखने की जैसी हमारी द्रष्टी होगी, संसार हमें वैसा ही दिखाई देगा।

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 07:23:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !!!

THE TWO LIZARDS

Once Sai Baba was sitting in the masjid. A devotee sat in front of him, when a lizard tick-ticked. Out of curiosity the devotee asked Baba, whether this tick-ticking of the lizard signified anything good or was it a bad omen? Baba said that the lizard was overjoyed as her sister from Aurangabad was coming to see her. The devotee sat silent not making out the meaning of Baba's  words.

Immediately a gentleman from Aurangabad came on horse-back to see Baba. He wanted to proceed further, but his horse would not go as it was hungry and wanted grams. He took out a bag of grams from his shoulders to bring grams and dashed it on the ground to remove dirt. A lizard came out there from and in the presence of all, climbed  up the wall. Baba asked the questioner devotee to mark her well. She at once, went strutting to her sister. Both sisters met each other after a long time, whirled round and danced with love!

Where is shirdi and where is Aurangabad for the lizard? How should the man on horse back come there from Aurangabad with the lizard? And how should Baba make Prophecy of the meeting of the two sisters? All this is really very wonderful and proves the omniscience - the all-knowing nature of Baba.

JAI SAI RAM !!!
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 10:51:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

एक जमींदार के लिए उसके कुछ किसान एक भुना हुआ मुर्गा और एक बोतल फल का रस ले आए. जमींदार ने अपने नौकर को बुलाकर चीजें उनके घर ले जाने को कहा. नौकर एक चालाक, शरीर लड़का था. यह जानते हुए जमींदार ने उससे कहा, "देखो, उस कपड़े में जिंदा चिड़िया है और बोतल में जहर है. खबरदार, जो रास्ते में उस कपड़े को हटाया, क्योंकि अगर उसने ऐसा किया तो चिड़िया उड़ जाएगी. और बोतल सूंघ भी ली तो तुम मर जाओगे. समझे?"

नौकर भी अपने मालिक को खूब पहचानता था. उसने एक आरामदेह कोना ढूंढा और बैठकर भुना मुर्गा खा गया. उसने बोतल में जो रस था वह भी सारा पी डाला. एक बूंद भी नहीं छोड़ा.

उधर जमींदार भोजन के समय घर पहुँचा और पत्नी से भोजन परोसने को कहा. उसकी पत्नी ने कहा, "जरा देर ठहरो. खाना अभी तैयार नहीं है." जमींदार ने कहा, "मैंने जो मुर्गा और रस की बोतल नौकर के हाथ वही दे दो. वही काफी है."

उसके गुस्से की सीमा न रही जब उसकी पत्नी ने बताया कि नौकर तो सुबह का गया अभी तक लौटा ही नहीं.

बिना कुछ बोले गुस्से से भरा जमींदार अपने काम की जगह वापस गया तो देखा नौकर तान कर सो रहा है. उसने उसे लात मारकर जगाया और किसान द्वारा लाई गई भेंट के बारे में पूछा.

लड़के ने कहा, "मालिक, मैं घर जा रहा था तो इतने जोर की हवा चली कि मुर्गे के ऊपर ढका कपड़ा उड़ गया और जैसा आपने कहा था, वह भी उड़ गया. मुझको बहुत डर लगा कि आप सज़ा देंगें और मैंने बचने के लिए बोतल में जो जहर था वह पी लिया. और अब यहाँ लेटा-लेटा मौत के आने का इंतजार कर रहा था."

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

एक राजा थे। वह बड़े ही उदार थे। दानी तो इतने कि खाने-पीने की जो भी चीज होती, अक्सर भूखों को बांट देते और स्वयं पानी पीकर रह जाते।

एक बार ऐसा संयोग हुआ कि उन्हें कई दिनों तक भोजन न मिला। उसके बाद मिला तो थाल भरकर मिला। उसमें से भूखों को बांटकर जो बचा, उसे खाने बैठे कि एक ब्राह्मण आ गया। वह बोला, “महाराज! मुझे कुछ दीजिये।”

राजा ने थाल में से थोड़ी-थोड़ी चीजें उठाकर उसे दे दीं। फिर जैसे ही खाने को हुए कि एक शूद्र आ गया। राजा ने खुशी-खुशी उसे भी कुछ दे दिया। उसके जाते ही एक चाण्डाल आ गया। राजा ने बचा-बचाया सब उसे दे दिया। मन-ही-मन सोचा, कितना अच्छा हुआ, जो इतनों का काम चला! मेरा क्या है, पानी पीकर मजे में अपनी गुजर कर लूंगा।

इतना कहकर वह जैसे ही पानी पीने लगे कि हांफता हुआ एक कुत्ता वहॉँ आ गया। गर्मी से वह बेहाल हो रहा था। राजा ने झट पानी का बर्तन उठाकर उसके सामने रख दिया। कुत्ता सारा पानी पी गया।

राजा को न खाना मिला, न पानी, पर उसे जो मिला उसका मूल्य कौन आंक सकता है!

अपना सांई सबका सांई सबसे प्यारा अपना सांई.....न्यारा सांई।

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 12:17:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !!!

TURNING WATER INTO OIL

Every night, Sai Baba used to light earthen lamps in the Dwarkamai. For this, he asked the grocers to give him oil. In the beginning, people looked upon Baba as a mad fakir and so the grocers gave him oil just for the fun of it. But soon they got fed up with this daily practice and one day they all refused to give him oil. With the empty oil-tin dangling from his hand, Baba came back to Dwarkamai.

He put a little water in the oil tin and drank it, as if to please the God within. Then he took more water, poured it in the lamps and kindled them one by one

The ‘water-lamps’ burnt throughout the night. Those who had come to scoff remained to praise.
    This incident established the supernatural powers of Baba beyond a shred of doubt.

JAI SAI RAM !!!
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 06:20:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

स्वास्थ्य का रहस्य  

महाराज शीलभद तीर्थयात्रा पर निकले थे। दिन में उनका काफिला चलता रहता और किसी मंदिर के पास आने पर राजा उसमें पूजा-अर्चना करते, फिर रात्रि में विश्राम करते। एक बार रात में वह एक आश्रम के निकट रुके। वहां उनकी तबीयत बिगड़ गई। तत्काल वैद्य बुलाए गए। कुशल वैद्यों ने उन्हें अपने उपचार से स्वस्थ कर दिया। राजा ने आश्रमवासियों के अलग-थलग जीवन को देखकर एक वैद्य स्थायी रूप से उनकी चिकित्सा के लिए रख दिया।

वैद्य को वहां रहते हुए काफी समय बीत गया, किंतु कोई मरीज उनके पास नहीं आया। वैद्यराज ने एक दिन उकताकर आश्रम के आचार्य से इसका कारण पूछा। आचार्य ने कहा, 'वैद्यराज, भविष्य में भी शायद ही कोई आपके पास चिकित्सा के लिए आएगा। प्रत्येक आश्रमवासी को सुबह से शाम तक श्रम करना पड़ता है। सब अल्पभोजी हैं। इस प्राकृतिक और स्वच्छ वातावरण में सभी को पवित्र वायु और प्रकाश मिलता है। यहां जीवन का प्रकाश चारों तरफ है। इसलिए कोई भी यहां बीमार नहीं पड़ता। प्राकृतिक जीवन और श्रम ही स्वास्थ्य की रक्षा का मूलाधार है।'

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 09:52:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

पिता का आशीर्वाद

एक बार एक युवक अपनी कॉलेज की पढ़ाई पूरी करने वाला था।  उसकी बहुत दिनों से एक शोरूम में रखी स्पोर्टस कार लेने की इच्छा थी।  उसने अपने पिता से कॉलेज की पढ़ाई पूरी होने पर उपहार स्वरूप वह कार लेने की बात कही क्योंकि वह जानता था कि उसके पिता उसकी इच्छा पूरी करने में समर्थ हैं।  कॉलेज के आखिरी दिन उसके पिता ने उसे अपने कमरे में बुलाया और कहा कि वे उसे बहुत प्यार करते हैं तथा उन्हें उस पर गर्व है।  फिर उन्होंने उसे एक सुंदर कागज़ में लिपटा उपहार दिया ।  उत्सुकतापूर्वक जब युवक ने उस कागज़ को खोला तो उसे उसमें एक आकर्षक लाल जिल्द वाली ‘सांई सतचरित्र'  मिली जिसपर उसका नाम भी सुनहरे अक्षरों में लिखा था।  यह देखकर वह युवक आगबबूला हो उठा और अपने पिता से बोला कि इतना पैसा होने पर भी उन्होंने उसे केवल एक ‘‘सांई सतचरित्र'  दी।  यह कहकर वह गुस्से से ‘सांई सतचरित्र'  वहीं पटककर घर छोड़कर निकल गया।

बहुत वर्ष बीत गए और वह युवक एक सफल व्यवसायी बन गया।  उसके पास बहुत धन-दौलत और भरापूरा परिवार था।  एक दिन उसने सोचा कि उसके पिता तो अब काफी वृद्ध हो गए होंगे।  उसने अपने पिता से मिलने जाने का निश्चय किया क्योंकि उस दिन के बाद से वह उनसे मिलने कभी नहीं गया था।  अभी वह अपने पिता से मिलने जाने की तैयारी कर ही रहा था कि अचानक उसे एक तार मिला जिसमें लिखा था कि उसके पिता की मृत्यु हो गई है और वे अपनी सारी संपत्ति उसके नाम कर गए हैं।  उसे तुरंत वहाँ बुलाया गया था जिससे वह सारी संपत्ति संभाल सके।

वह उदासी और पश्चाताप की भावना से भरकर अपने पिता के घर पहुँचा।  उसे अपने पिता की महत्वपूर्ण फाइलों में वह ‘सांई सतचरित्र'  भी मिली जिसे वह वर्षों पहले छोड़कर गया था।  उसने भरी आँखों से उसके पन्ने पलटने शुरू किए।  तभी उसमें से एक कार की चाबी नीचे गिरी जिसके साथ एक बिल भी था।  उस बिल पर उसी शोरूम का नाम लिखा था जिसमें उसने वह स्पोर्टस कार पसंद की थी तथा उस पर उसके घर छोड़कर जाने से पिछले दिन की तिथि भी लिखी थी।  उस बिल में लिखा था कि पूरा भुगतान कर दिया गया है। 

कई बार हम बाबा सांई की आशीषों और अपनी प्रार्थनाओं के उत्तरों को अनदेखा कर जाते हैं क्योंकि वे उस रूप में हमें प्राप्त नहीं होते जिस रूप में हम उनकी आशा करते हैं।

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 05:11:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

पैरों के निशान

एक रात एक आदमी ने एक सपना देखा ।  उसने सपने में देखा कि वह और बाबा सांई समुद्र तट पर साथ-साथ टहल रहे हैं ।  आकाश में उसकी बीती जिंद़गी के दृश्य चलचित्र की तरह चल रहे थे ।  उसने देखा कि उसकी जिंद़गी के हर पल में रेत में दो जोड़ी पैरों के निशान थे, एक उसके पैरों के और दूसरे बाबा सांई के पैरों के ।  जब उसकी जिंद़गी का आखिरी दृश्य उसके सामने आया तो उसने पीछे मुड़कर रेत में पैरों के निशानों को देखा।  उसने पाया कि उसकी जिंद़गी के कई पलों में रेत में केवल एक जोड़ी पैरों के निशान थे।  उसने महसूस किया कि ये उसकी जिंद़गी के सबसे बुरे और दुख-भरे पल थे ।  इस बात से वह बहुत परेशान हुआ और उसने बाबा से पूछा कि “बाबा आपने तो कहा था कि जब मैंने एक बार आपका अनुसरण करने का निश्चय कर लिया तो उसके बाद आप जिंद़गी की राह पर मेरा साथ नहीं छोड़ेंगे ।  पर मैंने पाया है कि मेरी जिंद़गी के सबसे मुश्किल पलों में रेत में केवल एक जोड़ी पैरों के निशान हैं ।  मैं समझ नहीं पा रहा कि जब मुझे आपकी सबसे ज्यादा ज़रुरत थी तब आपने मुझे अकेला क्यों छोड़ दिया ?” बाबा ने उत्तर दिया कि “मेरे बच्चे, मैंने तुम्हें कभी अकेला नहीं छोड़ा ।  तुम्हारे बुरे और मुश्किल पलों में तुम केवल एक जोड़ी पैरों के निशान इसलिए देख रहे हो क्योंकि उस समय मैंने तुम्हें गोद में उठाया हुआ था

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Facebook Comments