Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: WHAT GOES ROUND.....COMES ROUND  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
WHAT GOES ROUND.....COMES ROUND
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:00:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Fleming was a poor Scottish farmer.  One day, while he was working in the field, he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby pond.  He dropped his tools and ran to the pond.  There he found a terrified boy, screaming and struggling for his life.  The farmer immediately rescued him.
    The next day, an expensive carriage pulled up before the poor farmer's hut.  An elegantly dressed affluent person stepped out and introduced himself as the father of the boy the farmer had saved.  "You have saved the life of my son.  I want to repay you", said the rich man.  "No, I can't accept payment for what I did", the farmer replied.  At that moment, the farmer's own son came to the door of the hut.  "Is that your son?" the rich man asked.  "Yes", the farmer replied proudly.
    "I will make a deal with you.  Let me take him and give him a good education.  If the lad is anything like his father, he'll grow to be a man you can be proud of", said the rich man.
    And that he did.  The farmer's son graduated from one of the best medical schools in London and went on to become the world renowned personality, Sir Alexander Fleming, the discoverer of Penicillin.
    Years afterward, the rich man's own son was stricken with pneumonia.  What saved him?  Penicillin.
    The name of the rich man?  Lord Randolph Churchill.  His son's name?  Sir Winston Churchil.
    Jai Sai Ram
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

Facebook Comments