Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: any prayer for passing the exam. help me please..  (Read 6053 times)

Offline medstudent85

• Blessings 0
any prayer for passing the exam. help me please..
« on: February 04, 2010, 08:27:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all,

Is there any prayer for passing the exam. This is my 2nd attempt taking the exam, and i really need to pass this time. Please help me...i am so scared. I have anxiety problems too. :( please help me

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    Re: any prayer for passing the exam. help me please..
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 02:07:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Please chant 'Sai Sai Sai' when you feel scared or anxious. Chant Baba's name with love and devotion, and as much as you can. It helps calm our nerves and brings us Baba's blessings. Seek His grace sincerely, and accept whatever He decides for your life. Trust Him even if the result is contrary to your expectations. Believe that whatever He gives you will be in your best interest in the long run. Passing and failing an exam does not matter as long as Baba remains in control of our lives. I failed a very important exam once, and cried a lot for days together. But, looking back, I think that was the best decision that Baba made for me. If you entrust your life to Him, be prepared to accept the bitter pills that Baba may administer sometime . You are in absolutely safe hands. Please have no doubts about that.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline Kabir Rao

• Blessings 3
      • Kahe Kabir
    « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 10:46:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram...

Anxiety and worry takes out the best from us. Chanting Sai Baba name with a feeling of whole hearted surrender in his feet will help you. Complete surrender is the key. Sai will decide best for you.

worry is praying for what you do not want - deepak chopra

May Sai help all of us.

Kabir

@Drashta- How are you..after a long time I have seen your post.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:45:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Kabir ji,

Thanks for your lovely post. I'm well, and hope that you are happy too. Because of my work load , I don't get time to post on this temple often. But, I do make a point to visit it everyday, even if briefly. I just can't live without my Baba's family now  :).
    May Baba shower His blessings and grace on you.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline Kabir Rao

• Blessings 3
      • Kahe Kabir
    « Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 09:31:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hello Drashta,

Om Sai Ram...

In my post, I said few things..but as of now... it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to walk the talk.
    And, in these moments....all my effort to keep me sane seems to go haywire. Howcome all of a sudden we get these suuden changes in our thinking pattern.

I just want to live a simple life uncomplicated life...though I don't really know what does it mean.

Yeah, I also visit this family of ours once or twice everyday..part of  the daily routine.

Stay happy stay well..

Om Sai Ram

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 04:28:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Kabir ji,

Baba tests each one of us severely. His tests are very tough at times. Try to keep your eyes on Him when the going gets tough,  and hold on fast to Shraddha and Saburi when life makes no sense. The flashes of insights that you get are in fact His voice. A sure proof that you have His grace.

Baba will take you to your goal of an uncomplicated life; that is, a life free of worldly trappings. I consider that a very noble aspiration. May Baba help you achieve it.

You too must stay happy. :). And remember, this too will pass...

Om Sai Ram.

Offline Kabir Rao

• Blessings 3
      • Kahe Kabir
    « Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 06:39:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram...

Thanks for your post..this is just what I want...it's 7 AM and I am getting ready to go office..logged in to check your reply.

And I am happy :-)

Take care

Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments