Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Benefits of Hanuman Chalisa  (Read 44128 times)

Offline Lana

• Blessings 0
Benefits of Hanuman Chalisa
« on: February 25, 2011, 04:58:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram to all

I would please like to know the benefits of reciting the Hanuman Chalisa? I heard that it cures diseases.

From
    Lana
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 05:02:15 AM by Lana »

Offline SAI.SME

• Blessings 0
    Re: Benefits of Hanuman Chalisa
    « Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 09:08:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Lana,

Benefits of Reading Hanuman Chalisa – Verse by Verse  :

Reciting the Opening Doha of Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas (curses) arising out of having insulted knowingly/unknowingly one’s preceptor (Guru) or a devotee of the Lord.

Shree Guru Charana Saroja Raja

Nija mana mukuru sudhaari

Baranaoon Raghuvara Vimala Jasu

Jo daayaku phala chaari

After cleansing the mirror of my mind with the pollen dust of holy Guru's Lotus feet. I profess the pure, untainted glory of Shree Raghuvar which bestows the four-fold fruits of life viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha.

Reciting the Second Doha will remove hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength.

Buddhi Heena Tanu Jaanike

Sumiraun Pavana Kumaar
    Bala buddhi Vidyaa dehu mohi
    Harahu Kalesha Vikaar

Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I concentrate my attention on Pavan Kumar and humbly ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to relieve me of all blemishes, causing pain.

Reciting the Opening Chaupayi of the Chalisa will bless one with Divine knowledge.

Jaya Hanumaana gyaana guna saagara

Jaya kapeesa tihun loka ujaagara

Victory to you, O'Hanuman! Ocean of Wisdom. All hail to you O'Kapisa! (fountain-head of power, wisdom and Shree Shiva-Shakti). You illuminate all the three worlds with your glory.

Reciting the Third Chaupayi will help in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.

Mahaaveera Vikrama Bajarangee

Kumati nivaara sumati ke sangee

With Limbs as sturdy as the Vajra (The weapon of Lord Indra) you are valiant and brave. On you attends good sense and wisdom. You dispel the darkness of evil thoughts.

Reciting the 7th and 8th Chaupayi's will help one to cultivate Raam Bhakti and become dear to Shree Raam.

Vidyaavaana gunee ati chaatura

Raama kaaja karibe ko aatura

Prabhu charitra sunibe ko rasiyaa

Raama Lakhana Seetaa mana Basiyaa

You are the repository of learning, virtuous and fully accomplished, always keen to carry out the behest's of Shree Raam. You are an ardent listener, always so keen to listen to the narration of Shree Raam's pastimes. Your heart is filled with what Shree Raam stood for. You therefore always dwell in the hearts of Shree Raam, Lord Lakshman and Sita-devi.

Reciting the 11th Chaupayi will help in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.

Laaye Sanjeevana Lakhana Jiyaaye

Shree Raghuveera Harashi ura laaye

You brought the Sanjivani (A herb that revives life) and restored Shree Lakshman back to life, Shree Raghuvir (Shree Raam) cheerfully embraced you with His heart full of joy.

Reciting the 12th Chaupayi will help in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings.

Raghupati Keenhee bahuta badaaee

Tuma mama priya Bharata-hi sama bhaaee

Shree Raghupati (Shree Raam) extolled your excellence and said: "You are as dear to Me as My own brother Bharat."

Reciting the 13th, 14th, and 15th Chaupayis will help in attaining fame.

Sahasa badana tumharo jasa gaavain

asa kahi shreepati kantha lagaavain

Sanakaadika Brahmaadi Muneesaa

Naarada Saarada sahita aheesaa

Yama Kuber Digapaala Jahaan te

Kavi kobida kahi sake kahaan te

Thousands of living beings are chanting hymns of your glories; saying thus, Shree Raam warmly hugged Shree Hanuman. Sanaka Kumara, Lord Brahma, Narada Muni, Mother Saraswati and Ahisha (one of immeasurable dimensions), even Yamaraja (Deity of Death) Kubera (Deity of Wealth) and the Digpalas (the guardians of all the directions) have all been vying with one another in offering homage to your glories. How then, can a mere poet give adequate expression of your super excellence.

Reciting the 16th and 17th Chaupayiis will help in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/ posts.

Tuma upakaara Sugreevahin keenhaa

Raama milaaya raaja pada deenhaa

Tumharo mantra Vibheeshana maanaa

Lankeshwara Bhaye Saba jaga jaanaa

You rendered a great service to Sugriva. You united him with Shree Raam and He installed him on the Royal Throne. By heeding your advice, Vibhishan became Lord of Lanka. This is known all over the Universe.

Reciting the 20th Chaupayi will help in accomplishing even difficult tasks overcoming all obstacles.

Durgama kaaja jagata ke jete

Sugama anugraha tumhare tete

The burden of all difficult tasks of the world become light with your kind grace.

Reciting the 22nd Chaupayi will give Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods.

Saba sukha lahai tumhaaree sharanaa

Tuma rakshaka kaahoo ko daranaa

All comforts of the world lie at your feet. The devotees enjoy all divine pleasures and feel fearless under your benign Protection.

Reciting the 24th Chaupayi will help in driving away Negative Energy spirits including Bhuta's, Pishaacha's, Sakini's, Dakini's, and black magical deities.

Bhoota pishaacha Nikata nahin aavai

Mahaaveera jaba naama sunaavai

All the ghosts, demons and evil forces keep away, with the sheer mention of your great name, O'Mahaveer (One with great strength)!

Reciting the 25th Chaupayi will help in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.

Naasai roga harai saba peeraa

Japata nirantara Hanumata beeraa

All diseases, pain and suffering disappear on reciting regularly Hanuman's holy name.

Reciting the 26th Chaupayi gives relief from difficulties.

Sankata ten Hanumaana chudaavai

Mana Krama bachana dyaana jo laavai

Those who remember Hanuman in thought, words and deeds with Sincerity and Faith, are rescued from all crises in life.

Reciting 27th and 28th Chaupayi's grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.

Saba para Raama tapasvee raajaa

Tinake kaaja sakala Tuma saajaa

Aura manoratha jo koee laavai

Soi amita jeevana phala paavai

All who hail, worship and have faith in Shree Raam as the Supreme Lord and the king of penances makes all their difficult tasks very easy. Whosoever comes to you for fulfilment of any desire with faith and sincerity, he alone secures the imperishable fruit of human life.

Reciting the 29th Chaupayi grants fame.

Chaaron Juga parataapa tumhaaraa

Hai parasiddha jagata ujiyaaraa

All through the four ages your magnificent glory is acclaimed far and wide. Your fame is radiantly acclaimed all over the Cosmos.

Reciting the 30th Chaupayi helps in victory over evil forces.

Saadhu Santa ke tuma Rakhawaare

Asura nikandana Raama dulaare

You are Saviour and the guardian of Saints and Sages and destroy all Demons. You are the greatest devotee of Shree Raam.

Reciting the 31st Chaupayi gives occult powers and great Wealth.

Ashta sidhi nau nidhi ke dhaataa

asa bara deena Jaanakee maataa

You can grant to any one, any yogic power of Eight Siddhis (power to become light and heavy at will, etc) and Nine Nidhis (Riches, comfort, power, prestige, fame, good relationship etc.) This boon has been conferred upon you by Mother Jaanakee.

Reciting the 32nd, 33rd, 34th and 35th Chaupayi's helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/frustrations at the end of such a contented life one will attain the Divine Abode of Shree Raam.

Raama rasaayana tumhare paasaa

Sadaa raho Raghupati ke daasaa

Tumhare bhajana Raama ko bhaavai

Janama janama ke dukha bisaraavai

Anta kaala Raghubara pura jaayee

Jahaan janama Hari-Bhakta Kahaaee

Aura Devataa Chitta na dharaee

Hanumata sei sarva sukha karaee

You possess the power of devotion to Shree Raam. In all rebirths you will always remain Shree Raghupati's most dedicated disciple. Through hymns sung in devotion to you, one can find Shree Raam and become free from sufferings of several births. If at the time of death one enters the Divine Abode of Shree Raam, thereafter in all future births he is born as the Lord's devotee. One need not entertain any other deity for Propitiation, as devotion of Shree Hanuman alone can give all happiness.

Reciting the 36th Chaupayi gives relief from all difficulties and pains.

Sankata katai mitai saba peeraa

Jo sumirai Hanumata Balabeeraa

One is freed from all the sufferings and ill fated contingencies of rebirths in the world. One who adores and remembers Shree Hanuman.

Reciting the 37th Chaupayi secures the Grace of Shree Hanumanji.

Jai Jai Jai Hanumaana Gosaaeen

Kripaa Karahu Gurudeva kee naaeen

Hail, Hail, Hail, to Shree Hanuman, Lord of senses. Let your victory over the evil be firm and final. Bless me in the capacity as my supreme guru (teacher).

So by chanting Hanumanji's Chalisa daily from above gives the following benefits: -

The benefits are unlimited, unbelievable and beyond comparable just by chanting or listening to Shree Hanumanji's Chalisa. It gives benefits in all spheres of life whether it is mentally, physically, spiritually, worldly or any other. By the daily chanting of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa, the devotee get rewards of his/her deed and all kinds of wishes whether it is small or large get fulfilled. Whether the wish is related with worldly, emotional, physical, spiritual, financial, relation-related etc. with the regular and continuous recitation of this amazing Chalisa, gives you the blessings and grace of glorious powers and the life of the person filled with happiness and contentment.

Chanting the Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas (curses) arising out of having insulted knowingly/unknowingly one’s preceptor (Guru) or a devotee of the Lord.

Removes hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength. The devotee becomes active and energetic with the daily chanting and doesn't feel laziness in doing any work. It also cures the minute ailments and health problems like head-ache, insomnia, tension, stress, depression etc.

Blesses the chanter with Divine spiritual knowledge. If the devotee wants to proceed further on the path of spirituality then the daily devoted recitation will help the person on the path of spirituality. He/she can get the blessings and grace of his/her tutelary deity.

Helps in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.

Helps one to cultivate Raam Bhakti and become dear to Shree Raam.

Helps in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.

Helps in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings. Daily recitation of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa with devotion and dedication removes all sorts of quarrels and disputes and gives peace, happiness, contentment and harmony in life. It removes all the negativity and brings harmony in relations like with family members, relatives, and friends and loved-ones. It increases the will-power of the person and gives optimistic perspective towards life. The person also feels emotionally strong and stable.

Helps in attaining fame.

Helps in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/posts.

Helps in accomplishing even difficult tasks and overcoming all obstacles. The devotee doesn't feel anywhere and any kind of problems with the regular chanting of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa. The person gets automatically free from all sorts of problems, tensions and hindrances of his life.

Gives Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods (The 9 [Navagrahas] planets). The devotee who daily recite this Chalisa gets a protection shield with the grace of Shree Hanumanji, under the protection of which a devotee receive protection from all sort of negativity and black magic. A person remains always protective from the problems, which arise due to planetary effects and nightmares. People who think of doing evil for the person keep away from him/her.

Helps in driving away Black Magic, Negative Energy spirits including Bhuta's, Pishaacha's, Sakini's, Dakini's, and black magical deities.

Helps in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.

Gives relief from all sorts of difficulties and pains.

Grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.

Gives occult powers and great Wealth.

Helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/frustrations.

Secures the Grace of Hanuman.

Chanting of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa not only gives protection to the devotee but it also gives protection to the whole family. If the chanting is done in high pitch, it gives benefits to the whole family. It stops daily quarrels and disputes among family members, it removes all sort of negativity from the mind and soul of the family members and brings peace and harmony within the family members.

So by reading the above benefits of the Shree Hanuman Chalisa do I need say more, so start with the reading or hearing of this powerful Chalisa daily henceforth and reap the benefits.

There are many ways of securing the benefits of the above, some maybe controversial and some the norm which you are used to.

*** Those who have major tasks to accomplish should recite the appropriate Chaupayi above with devotion 1008 times on an auspicious Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday.

*** Others can just recite the appropriate Chaupayi daily 12 times, 36 times, 54 times, 108 times, 1008 times … Of course these times are based on time, availability and convenience.

*** Finally my humble advise is to chant the Shree Hanumanji Chalisa in its entirety once, daily in the morning whereby you are of clear mind and fresh from having a good rest, After you light your lamp you should chant the Hanuman Chalisa. When one asks me which is the first remedy I recommend for all pangs and troubles in this world I immediately without thinking advise chant Shree Hanumanji's Chalisa daily. Please do chant the Chalisa daily for maximum benefits as this gives you the blessings and benedictions stated as above.

Source : http://www.dipika.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=369:verse-by-verse-benefits-of-the-hanuman-chalisa&catid=1:articles&Itemid=2

Devotion of Hanuman Ji is itself a big blessing, It grants strength and wisdom to bring glory and peace in one’s life whether in this material world or that world.

May Baba Bless You!

Jai Hanuman Ji!
    Jai Sri Sai Ram!

Offline arian

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 10:44:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Ram,

I am 33 yrs old having 9 months baby.
    I have taken up an initiative to recite hanuman chalisa 108 times daily for 108 days.. i knew its going to be very effortful and rigorous. I heard its very effective for complete personality. by doing this i want to rejuvenate myself completely to ngoig new human being.
    it has been a week exactly, i need clarifications based on the way i am doing:

1. Waking up at 3:45 am and after my ablutions, bath, lighting up diya at hanuman and sitting on a blanket to start
    reciting.

2. Reciting a very little loud and at times completely inside closing my mouth...but most of the time with my eyes opened only. since its early in morning, first 1 hr i am walking and reciting to avoid the drowsiness.. i am able to complete 108 times by 8 AM everyday..

3. stopped consuming Non-Veg feed, alcohol, I dont smoke, not sleeping on bed, no physcial contact with wife, avoiding spicy foods.

I dont know whether the way I am doing in the above three points is correct or not. Could you please clarify?

secondly, this is some thing deep, most of times i am able to recite automatically without recollecting what is next line, lines are flowing like fluid but my thoughts
    are completely distracted and random although i am sitting in a closed room without any disturbances.

some times my thoughts are so bad and vulgar cant even share them to any one...at times, such thoughts swarm in my mind for 2 hrs although i complete 54 times without missing any line in parallel.

some times I feel I wont be able to do this for 108 days and cut it short to a mandal 41 days.. same time my mind is telling me to do it completely...

Request you to help me clarify if i am going wrong anywhere or this is the process in which my mind gets cleant up gradually.
    Suggest me some remedies if required here.

Thanks

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Arianji the three points you mentioned are correctly done. You can walk to avoid drowsiness, but please be certain that you are not barefoot and have socks so that the earthing is not there.
    The thoughts are coming, not deliberatly but they are getting out (Old Samskars getting burned) so just watch them and release them. No need to 'try" to concentrate, it will happen automatically, no efforts required. If mind is distracted, get it back again
    The little loud chanting, effects the physical body, and gives material success. This is called Vaikhari Japa
    The silent Japa in which lips move but no sound or inaudible sound is there is Pasyanti Japa and effects the Mental and Astral Body and raises the vibrations and clears the negative vibrations and karmas.
    The japa inside the heart Para leads you to directly connect with the Powers of Lord, in Causal Body and leads to Samadhi,so all types are equally good and required

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 04:45:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Lana,

Benefits of Reading Hanuman Chalisa – Verse by Verse  :

Reciting the Opening Doha of Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas (curses) arising out of having insulted knowingly/unknowingly one’s preceptor (Guru) or a devotee of the Lord.

Shree Guru Charana Saroja Raja

Nija mana mukuru sudhaari

Baranaoon Raghuvara Vimala Jasu

Jo daayaku phala chaari

After cleansing the mirror of my mind with the pollen dust of holy Guru's Lotus feet. I profess the pure, untainted glory of Shree Raghuvar which bestows the four-fold fruits of life viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha.

Reciting the Second Doha will remove hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength.

Buddhi Heena Tanu Jaanike

Sumiraun Pavana Kumaar
    Bala buddhi Vidyaa dehu mohi
    Harahu Kalesha Vikaar

Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I concentrate my attention on Pavan Kumar and humbly ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to relieve me of all blemishes, causing pain.

Reciting the Opening Chaupayi of the Chalisa will bless one with Divine knowledge.

Jaya Hanumaana gyaana guna saagara

Jaya kapeesa tihun loka ujaagara

Victory to you, O'Hanuman! Ocean of Wisdom. All hail to you O'Kapisa! (fountain-head of power, wisdom and Shree Shiva-Shakti). You illuminate all the three worlds with your glory.

Reciting the Third Chaupayi will help in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.

Mahaaveera Vikrama Bajarangee

Kumati nivaara sumati ke sangee

With Limbs as sturdy as the Vajra (The weapon of Lord Indra) you are valiant and brave. On you attends good sense and wisdom. You dispel the darkness of evil thoughts.

Reciting the 7th and 8th Chaupayi's will help one to cultivate Raam Bhakti and become dear to Shree Raam.

Vidyaavaana gunee ati chaatura

Raama kaaja karibe ko aatura

Prabhu charitra sunibe ko rasiyaa

Raama Lakhana Seetaa mana Basiyaa

You are the repository of learning, virtuous and fully accomplished, always keen to carry out the behest's of Shree Raam. You are an ardent listener, always so keen to listen to the narration of Shree Raam's pastimes. Your heart is filled with what Shree Raam stood for. You therefore always dwell in the hearts of Shree Raam, Lord Lakshman and Sita-devi.

Reciting the 11th Chaupayi will help in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.

Laaye Sanjeevana Lakhana Jiyaaye

Shree Raghuveera Harashi ura laaye

You brought the Sanjivani (A herb that revives life) and restored Shree Lakshman back to life, Shree Raghuvir (Shree Raam) cheerfully embraced you with His heart full of joy.

Reciting the 12th Chaupayi will help in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings.

Raghupati Keenhee bahuta badaaee

Tuma mama priya Bharata-hi sama bhaaee

Shree Raghupati (Shree Raam) extolled your excellence and said: "You are as dear to Me as My own brother Bharat."

Reciting the 13th, 14th, and 15th Chaupayis will help in attaining fame.

Sahasa badana tumharo jasa gaavain

asa kahi shreepati kantha lagaavain

Sanakaadika Brahmaadi Muneesaa

Naarada Saarada sahita aheesaa

Yama Kuber Digapaala Jahaan te

Kavi kobida kahi sake kahaan te

Thousands of living beings are chanting hymns of your glories; saying thus, Shree Raam warmly hugged Shree Hanuman. Sanaka Kumara, Lord Brahma, Narada Muni, Mother Saraswati and Ahisha (one of immeasurable dimensions), even Yamaraja (Deity of Death) Kubera (Deity of Wealth) and the Digpalas (the guardians of all the directions) have all been vying with one another in offering homage to your glories. How then, can a mere poet give adequate expression of your super excellence.

Reciting the 16th and 17th Chaupayiis will help in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/ posts.

Tuma upakaara Sugreevahin keenhaa

Raama milaaya raaja pada deenhaa

Tumharo mantra Vibheeshana maanaa

Lankeshwara Bhaye Saba jaga jaanaa

You rendered a great service to Sugriva. You united him with Shree Raam and He installed him on the Royal Throne. By heeding your advice, Vibhishan became Lord of Lanka. This is known all over the Universe.

Reciting the 20th Chaupayi will help in accomplishing even difficult tasks overcoming all obstacles.

Durgama kaaja jagata ke jete

Sugama anugraha tumhare tete

The burden of all difficult tasks of the world become light with your kind grace.

Reciting the 22nd Chaupayi will give Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods.

Saba sukha lahai tumhaaree sharanaa

Tuma rakshaka kaahoo ko daranaa

All comforts of the world lie at your feet. The devotees enjoy all divine pleasures and feel fearless under your benign Protection.

Reciting the 24th Chaupayi will help in driving away Negative Energy spirits including Bhuta's, Pishaacha's, Sakini's, Dakini's, and black magical deities.

Bhoota pishaacha Nikata nahin aavai

Mahaaveera jaba naama sunaavai

All the ghosts, demons and evil forces keep away, with the sheer mention of your great name, O'Mahaveer (One with great strength)!

Reciting the 25th Chaupayi will help in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.

Naasai roga harai saba peeraa

Japata nirantara Hanumata beeraa

All diseases, pain and suffering disappear on reciting regularly Hanuman's holy name.

Reciting the 26th Chaupayi gives relief from difficulties.

Sankata ten Hanumaana chudaavai

Mana Krama bachana dyaana jo laavai

Those who remember Hanuman in thought, words and deeds with Sincerity and Faith, are rescued from all crises in life.

Reciting 27th and 28th Chaupayi's grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.

Saba para Raama tapasvee raajaa

Tinake kaaja sakala Tuma saajaa

Aura manoratha jo koee laavai

Soi amita jeevana phala paavai

All who hail, worship and have faith in Shree Raam as the Supreme Lord and the king of penances makes all their difficult tasks very easy. Whosoever comes to you for fulfilment of any desire with faith and sincerity, he alone secures the imperishable fruit of human life.

Reciting the 29th Chaupayi grants fame.

Chaaron Juga parataapa tumhaaraa

Hai parasiddha jagata ujiyaaraa

All through the four ages your magnificent glory is acclaimed far and wide. Your fame is radiantly acclaimed all over the Cosmos.

Reciting the 30th Chaupayi helps in victory over evil forces.

Saadhu Santa ke tuma Rakhawaare

Asura nikandana Raama dulaare

You are Saviour and the guardian of Saints and Sages and destroy all Demons. You are the greatest devotee of Shree Raam.

Reciting the 31st Chaupayi gives occult powers and great Wealth.

Ashta sidhi nau nidhi ke dhaataa

asa bara deena Jaanakee maataa

You can grant to any one, any yogic power of Eight Siddhis (power to become light and heavy at will, etc) and Nine Nidhis (Riches, comfort, power, prestige, fame, good relationship etc.) This boon has been conferred upon you by Mother Jaanakee.

Reciting the 32nd, 33rd, 34th and 35th Chaupayi's helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/frustrations at the end of such a contented life one will attain the Divine Abode of Shree Raam.

Raama rasaayana tumhare paasaa

Sadaa raho Raghupati ke daasaa

Tumhare bhajana Raama ko bhaavai

Janama janama ke dukha bisaraavai

Anta kaala Raghubara pura jaayee

Jahaan janama Hari-Bhakta Kahaaee

Aura Devataa Chitta na dharaee

Hanumata sei sarva sukha karaee

You possess the power of devotion to Shree Raam. In all rebirths you will always remain Shree Raghupati's most dedicated disciple. Through hymns sung in devotion to you, one can find Shree Raam and become free from sufferings of several births. If at the time of death one enters the Divine Abode of Shree Raam, thereafter in all future births he is born as the Lord's devotee. One need not entertain any other deity for Propitiation, as devotion of Shree Hanuman alone can give all happiness.

Reciting the 36th Chaupayi gives relief from all difficulties and pains.

Sankata katai mitai saba peeraa

Jo sumirai Hanumata Balabeeraa

One is freed from all the sufferings and ill fated contingencies of rebirths in the world. One who adores and remembers Shree Hanuman.

Reciting the 37th Chaupayi secures the Grace of Shree Hanumanji.

Jai Jai Jai Hanumaana Gosaaeen

Kripaa Karahu Gurudeva kee naaeen

Hail, Hail, Hail, to Shree Hanuman, Lord of senses. Let your victory over the evil be firm and final. Bless me in the capacity as my supreme guru (teacher).

So by chanting Hanumanji's Chalisa daily from above gives the following benefits: -

The benefits are unlimited, unbelievable and beyond comparable just by chanting or listening to Shree Hanumanji's Chalisa. It gives benefits in all spheres of life whether it is mentally, physically, spiritually, worldly or any other. By the daily chanting of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa, the devotee get rewards of his/her deed and all kinds of wishes whether it is small or large get fulfilled. Whether the wish is related with worldly, emotional, physical, spiritual, financial, relation-related etc. with the regular and continuous recitation of this amazing Chalisa, gives you the blessings and grace of glorious powers and the life of the person filled with happiness and contentment.

Chanting the Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas (curses) arising out of having insulted knowingly/unknowingly one’s preceptor (Guru) or a devotee of the Lord.

Removes hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength. The devotee becomes active and energetic with the daily chanting and doesn't feel laziness in doing any work. It also cures the minute ailments and health problems like head-ache, insomnia, tension, stress, depression etc.

Blesses the chanter with Divine spiritual knowledge. If the devotee wants to proceed further on the path of spirituality then the daily devoted recitation will help the person on the path of spirituality. He/she can get the blessings and grace of his/her tutelary deity.

Helps in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.

Helps one to cultivate Raam Bhakti and become dear to Shree Raam.

Helps in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.

Helps in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings. Daily recitation of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa with devotion and dedication removes all sorts of quarrels and disputes and gives peace, happiness, contentment and harmony in life. It removes all the negativity and brings harmony in relations like with family members, relatives, and friends and loved-ones. It increases the will-power of the person and gives optimistic perspective towards life. The person also feels emotionally strong and stable.

Helps in attaining fame.

Helps in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/posts.

Helps in accomplishing even difficult tasks and overcoming all obstacles. The devotee doesn't feel anywhere and any kind of problems with the regular chanting of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa. The person gets automatically free from all sorts of problems, tensions and hindrances of his life.

Gives Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods (The 9 [Navagrahas] planets). The devotee who daily recite this Chalisa gets a protection shield with the grace of Shree Hanumanji, under the protection of which a devotee receive protection from all sort of negativity and black magic. A person remains always protective from the problems, which arise due to planetary effects and nightmares. People who think of doing evil for the person keep away from him/her.

Helps in driving away Black Magic, Negative Energy spirits including Bhuta's, Pishaacha's, Sakini's, Dakini's, and black magical deities.

Helps in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.

Gives relief from all sorts of difficulties and pains.

Grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.

Gives occult powers and great Wealth.

Helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/frustrations.

Secures the Grace of Hanuman.

Chanting of Shree Hanumanji’s Chalisa not only gives protection to the devotee but it also gives protection to the whole family. If the chanting is done in high pitch, it gives benefits to the whole family. It stops daily quarrels and disputes among family members, it removes all sort of negativity from the mind and soul of the family members and brings peace and harmony within the family members.

So by reading the above benefits of the Shree Hanuman Chalisa do I need say more, so start with the reading or hearing of this powerful Chalisa daily henceforth and reap the benefits.

There are many ways of securing the benefits of the above, some maybe controversial and some the norm which you are used to.

*** Those who have major tasks to accomplish should recite the appropriate Chaupayi above with devotion 1008 times on an auspicious Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday.

*** Others can just recite the appropriate Chaupayi daily 12 times, 36 times, 54 times, 108 times, 1008 times … Of course these times are based on time, availability and convenience.

*** Finally my humble advise is to chant the Shree Hanumanji Chalisa in its entirety once, daily in the morning whereby you are of clear mind and fresh from having a good rest, After you light your lamp you should chant the Hanuman Chalisa. When one asks me which is the first remedy I recommend for all pangs and troubles in this world I immediately without thinking advise chant Shree Hanumanji's Chalisa daily. Please do chant the Chalisa daily for maximum benefits as this gives you the blessings and benedictions stated as above.

Source : http://www.dipika.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=369:verse-by-verse-benefits-of-the-hanuman-chalisa&catid=1:articles&Itemid=2

Devotion of Hanuman Ji is itself a big blessing, It grants strength and wisdom to bring glory and peace in one’s life whether in this material world or that world.

May Baba Bless You!

Jai Hanuman Ji!
    Jai Sri Sai Ram!

Wowwwwwwwwwwww
    Wonderful........
    Sai bless you......
    Thankyou for wonderful post

Offline arian

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 09:31:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Ram Anupamji,

Many thanks for the reply. So clear and complementing explanation.

I understand now that, I should not doubt whether I will be able to pursue this for 108 days, when i reach a mandal (41 days) like this, everything else is destiny...

If possible can you suggest an appropriate site on net, where people who take up deeksha like this and keep themselves motivated on a daily basis to complete it properly., I thought it will be a boost, as my office work, family at home, other routine life takes a toll of me at times.

thanks,

OM SAI RAM

Arianji the three points you mentioned are correctly done. You can walk to avoid drowsiness, but please be certain that you are not barefoot and have socks so that the earthing is not there.
    The thoughts are coming, not deliberatly but they are getting out (Old Samskars getting burned) so just watch them and release them. No need to 'try" to concentrate, it will happen automatically, no efforts required. If mind is distracted, get it back again
    The little loud chanting, effects the physical body, and gives material success. This is called Vaikhari Japa
    The silent Japa in which lips move but no sound or inaudible sound is there is Pasyanti Japa and effects the Mental and Astral Body and raises the vibrations and clears the negative vibrations and karmas.
    The japa inside the heart Para leads you to directly connect with the Powers of Lord, in Causal Body and leads to Samadhi,so all types are equally good and required
    OM SAI RAM

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 03:54:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM Arianji

Yes do not doubt it, if Sankalp has been taken it will complete as BABA and Lord Hanumanji himself would have given you permission, otherwise Lord Hanumanji sometimes does create tests. Don't worry everything will go smoothly with Lord Sita Ram's grace and after sometime you would not need any motivation.. so enjoyable the Process becomes that you won't want to do anything else

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 06:42:49 AM »
  • Publish

• Benefits Of Hanuman Chalisa

Hanuman Chalisa adores and glorifies Lord Hanuman who is also considered as the principal devotee of Lord Shri Rama. Hanuman is the symbol of courage, Bhakti, selfless service, and humble disposition, all rolled into one. This great devotional work was created by Goswami Tulsidas who is quite known for his devotional work – the Tulsi Ramayan. Tulsidas ji revolutionized the Bhakti movement and enabled the common masses to narrate the glories of Shri Rama. Hanuman Chalisa is extremely effective in diluting the negative effects of planet Saturn, its transit or its major and minor periods. Apart from this there are many other benefits of Hanuman Chalisa, some of which are:

1. Brings divine knowledge.
    Reciting the first doha of Hanuman Chalisa brings divine knowledge for the worshipper.

2. Transforms negative into positive.
    Recitation of the 3rd Chaupayi of Hanuman Chalisa helps transforming people who have undesirable habits or are hooked on bad company. It also brings abundant strength to the worshipper.

3. Cultivates Rama Bhakti.
    Recitation of seventh and eighth Chaupayi’s of Hanumaan Chalisa cultivates Rama Bhakti in the worshipper. These chaupayi’s also make the bhakt dear to the Lord.

4. Clears misunderstandings.
    The 12th Chaupayi of Hanumaan Chalisa helps in clearing any misunderstanding between siblings and promotes unity between brothers.

5. Brings fame.
    The thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth Chaupayis of Hanumaan Chalisa help people in attaining glory and fame.

6. Drives away negative energies.
    Recitation of the twenty fourth Chaupayi helps in moving away negative energies like saakinii, daakini, Boota, Pisachas, and black magical deities.

7. Good health.
    Recitation of the twenty fifth Chaupayi helps in sustaining good health and makes the person capable of bearing any kind of injury or physical pain.

8. Makes the worshipper fulfilled.
    Recitation of the thirty second, thirty third, thirty fourth and thirty fifth Chaupayi’s make people enjoy a moral and fulfilling life. He or she doesn’t have to face any worries or frustrations and is thus able to reach Shri Rama.

9. Relief from difficulties and pains.
    Recitation of the thirty sixth Chaupayi by a devotee brings relief from all pains and difficulties.

When individual Chaupayi’s of Hanumaan Chalisa bring such positive results you can imagine the amount of benefits a devotee can get by chanting the entire Hanumaan chalisa all through his life. Although Hanuman Chalisa can be recited any number of times by the devotees, but certain numbers have been given important in bringing about the positive effects of Hanumaan Chalisa.
    People under the negative influence of planet Saturn should chant the Hanumaan Chalisa 8 times on Saturdays. Similarly people who wish to accomplish major tasks should recite the appropriate Chaupayi 1008 times with devotion on an auspicious Saturday Tuesday, or Thursday. This can surely bring positive results in their lives

Jai Hanuman
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saivennela

• Blessings 0
    • A LIGHT IN UR HEART TEACHES ME LOT:) OMSAIRAM
    « Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 02:55:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai hanuman :
    one of the few ways to get complete blessings to hanuman:)
    1.18 new moon days lit the akhanda deepam and doing pradhachanas.
    2. one who doing 57 weeks pooja  with beetal leaves garland (1 year)every saturdays and pradhachanas (21,48,108)surely get the  blessings from hanuman.
    3. and Hanuman jayanthi day one who doing 108 pradhachans to aswarth (banyan)tree and chanting 100 times hanuman chalisa will surely get the hanuman blessings... i did 1 & 3 got so many experiences and blessings also daily am chanting hanuman chalisa without fail

Facebook Comments