Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Eight Verses Of Prayer To Shri Sainath For The Early Morning  (Read 3050 times)

Offline fatima

• Blessings 16
Eight Verses Of Prayer To Shri Sainath For The Early Morning
« on: September 04, 2008, 03:31:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • 1.Prabhata Samayi nabha subha raviprabha fakali

Smare Guru Sada asa samayi tya chale na kali

Mhanono kara joduni karu ata Guru prarthana

Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi manovasana

( In English): It is dawn and the auspicious rayes of the sun are radiating over the sky.Whosover meditates on the Gurur at this time can not be harmed by the pitfalls of Kaliyug.Therefore,with folded hands,let us now pray to the Guru.May the Samarth Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

2. Tama nirasi bhanu ha Guru hi nasi ajnanata Parantu Guruci kari na ravihi kadhi samyata Punha timira janma ghe Guru Krpeni ajnanata Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi Manovasana.

(In English): As the sun dispels the darkness,the Guru destroys ignorance.But the sun can not really be ever compared to the Guru,because darkness gathers again after this sun is set;but,once the Guru blesses,ignorance never re-appears.May the Samarath Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

3. Ravi pragata houni tvarita ghalavi alasa Tasa Guruhi sodavi sakala duskrti lalasa Haroni abhimanahi jdavi tatpadi bhavana Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi manovasana.

(In English): As soon as the sun rises we shake off our lethargies.Similarly,the Guru removes all evil desires or tenencies and ,by vanquishing our egotism,feelings of reverence are inculcated at his feet.May the Samarth Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

4.Gurusi upama dise vidhi Hariharanci uni Kuthoni maga yei ti kavani ya ugi pahuni Tuzica upama tula baravi sobhate sajjana Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi manovasana

(In English): If we compare the Guru with Brahma,or Harihar,the Guru is mightier.Then why does this comparsion come to my mind as an unwanted visitor? O Guru,your excellence can not have resemblance to any being order than you.May the samarth Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

5. Samadhi utaroniya Guru cala masidikade Tvadiya vacanokti ti madhura variti sakade Ajataripu Sadguro akhilapataka bhanjana Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi manovasana.

(In English): Now,come out of your meditations,O Guru,and come to the mosque,so that your sweet words may destroy the devotee's difficulties.O,revered Guru,you are gentle and yet you are the destroyer of all the evil in the world.May the samarth Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

6. Aha susamayasi ya Guru uthoniya baisale Vilokuni padasrita tadiya apade nasile Asa suhitakari ya jagati konihi anya na Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi manovasana.

(In English): Ah! At the auspicious time the Guru is awakened and is sitting up.With a glance at those who are sitting at his feet,he destroys their difficulties.There is not another such well-wisher in this world! May the  Samarth Guru Sainath fulfill our desires.)

7. Ase bahuta sahana pari na jya Guruci krpa Na tatsvahita tya kale karitase rikamya gapa Jari Gurupada dhari sudrdha bhaktine to mana Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi manovasana.

(In English): However wise a person is,if he does not have the Guru's blessings,he can not understand what is good for his welfare,and can only indulge in mere prattle.If he just firmly holds the Guru's feet  with concentrated devotion,the Samarth Guru Sainath fulfils his desires.

8. Guro vinanti mi kari hrdaya-mandiri ya basa Samasta jaga he Guru svarupaci thaso manasa Ghado satata satkrti matihi de jagatpavana Samartha Guru Sainatha puravi manovasana.

( In English): O,Guru I entreat you to make your abode in the temple of my heart.Stamp upon my mind that the whole world is the image of my Guru.O,Lord!Mould me and give me the power and intelligence,so that I always have the desire to do good deeds.May the Samarth Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

Stragdhara

9. Preme ya astakasi padhuni Guruvara prarhiti je prabhati

Tyance cittasi deto akhila haruniya bhranti mi nitya santi

Aise he Sainathe kathun sucavile jevi ya balakasi

Tevi tya Krsnapayi namuni savinaye arpito astakasi

Sri Saccidananda Sadguru Sainatha Maharaja Ki Jaya.

(In English): Those who read the above eight verses with love and evotion for the Guru's morning prayers.I remove from their mind all their misgivings and grant them total peace of mind'- Shri Sachchidanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj! Hail to Thee!
    Not every heart is capable of finding the secret of God's love.

There are not pearls in every sea; there is not gold in every mine.

------Baba Farid

Facebook Comments