Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Mantra To Get Married With Their Loved Once  (Read 112594 times)

Offline Aliya singh

• Blessings 0
Re: Mantra To Get Married With Their Loved Once
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2012, 05:35:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Anyone can help me pls...agar main mantra ko morning me na kark afternun or evening me karu..to kya koi fark padega..quk kuch problems ki wajah se mai ise morning time nai kar sakti..kya mai ise kisi bi time kar sakti hu..pls tell me..om sai ram

Offline paaru

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #61 on: August 18, 2012, 12:09:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • During this pooja do i have to vege only. i hope baba will bless me to marry my love one.
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:54:20 PM by paaru »

Offline Parri

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #62 on: August 19, 2012, 06:49:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Plz help me baba, plz save my relationship baba, i cnt live wdut him baba plw send him
    back i beg u baba. Sm1 help me plz.

Offline savita yadav

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #63 on: September 09, 2012, 11:33:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • plz mujhe bataiye main kya karun..... main kisi se shaadi nahi karna chahti... kal mere papa mere liye ladka dekhne ja rahe hai... bahut dar lag raha hai....main kya karun.... main apni pasand se shaadi karna chahti hun...

Offline oajas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #64 on: February 23, 2013, 10:05:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    i really love my man a lot & want to marry him as soon as possible. i want sai baba's blessings for it for without baba's blessings my desire will never be fulfilled.. i humbly request everybody if anybody knows sai baba's mantra "to get married to one's love" please share with me.. i humbly request and beg for help..   

Offline oajas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #65 on: February 23, 2013, 10:35:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    i really love my man a lot & want to marry him as soon as possible. i want sai baba's blessings for it for without baba's blessings my desire will never be fulfilled.. i humbly request everybody if anybody knows sai baba's mantra "to get married to one's love" please share with me.. i humbly request and beg for help..   

Offline ritika

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #66 on: March 28, 2013, 09:49:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai nath

Offline ritika

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #67 on: March 28, 2013, 10:01:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai nath, sai nath ji me aapke darwaar me ek saal se khri hu..abi tk aapne muje khaali rakha..kehte hai aap kisi ko khaali ni jaane dete..aap sbki wish puri krte ho phir saath aisa kyu..jise pyaar krti thi osey shaadi ke liye aapke pass aai abi tk fast bi rakh rhi hu lekin wo to ab muje shorkr chlaa gya...mera saath to aapne bhut bura kiya...oska jaana bi maine accept kiya ye sochkr ki jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai shyaad isme aapne mere liye kuch acha hota ho...lekin ab jb me kisi aur shaadi krne ke liye tyaar to  boys muje reject kr rhe hai ya jo acept krte hai wahan me shaadi ni krna chahti...sai nath ji aap mere saath aisa kyu kr rhe ho..mera to ab jeene ka mnn ni hai mnn krta hai ki kudh ko khatam kr lo..sai nath aap mere saath aisa kyu kr rhe hai muje in problems se bhar nikaalo mere kaaaran mere parents bi bhut dukhi rehte hai...sai nath agr mujse koi paap hua hai to muje maaf kr do aur meri shaadi meri marji ke ladke se krbaa do...waise to shyaad me apne aap ko khatam kr lo lekin ab mere me aur patience ni hai.

Offline Lajup

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #68 on: April 02, 2013, 10:48:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • can i do this mantra jap without the white flower?

Offline Upu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #69 on: April 14, 2013, 02:18:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,
    I lost my love because of my mistake.I realized this when he left me.I chased him for two months i begged cried did everything to get him back. Now he is not ready to come to me because of his mum.i have been doing this mantra jaap from 4th April.I will start reading Sai Satcharitra Manas from 3rd May and will finish it on 9th May.I will finish it in Shirdi. Every one is saying that i am being a fool. Kuch nai ho sakta hai.Sab chahe kuch bhi bole i am still very positive that i will get my LOVE back.11 Days ho gaye matra jaap karte hue in dis he rejected me thrice.He said he loves me but is not able to come back.I am still very positive i will get my LOVE back.Is der ny1 who has completed this jaap and got thier Love back.Please share it.It will be a gr88 inspiration for evry1. May Sai Baba Bless all of us.

Om sai ram

Offline Upu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #70 on: April 14, 2013, 09:24:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Can anyone tell me the proper procedure to do Sai Satcharita??
    If anyone online please guide me???

Offline Spiritual India

• Members
    • Blessings 2
    • सबका मालिक एक
    « Reply #71 on: April 14, 2013, 10:37:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Can anyone tell me the proper procedure to do Sai Satcharita??
    If anyone online please guide me???

OM SHREE SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

If you are asking for the procedure for weekly parayan of Shree Sai Satcharitra (SSC), here it is!

I have always been benefited with the miraculous powers of doing a saptah parayan
    (सप्ताह परायण) and I would like to share the same with you.

सप्ताह परायण involves reading the Shree Sai Satcharita in one week. We start parayan on
    a Thursday and finish reading it next Wednesday. Every morning after a bath,
    light incense infront of Baba's photo and ask for Baba's blessings to be able to
    do saptah parayan successfully. You can read the book anywhere if you do not
    have a temple at home. Just make sure that when you are reading SSC,
    your mind is not distracted by things around you. I usually try to make some prasad
    for Baba during the day and offer it to him.

Try to read 7 chapters every day. Either you can read all the seven chapters all
    at once in the morning or you can read it through out the day at your convenience.
    The idea being that your mind should be devoted to Baba during the day. Have Baba
    in your thoughts and your speech.

Day 1 Ch 1-6
    Day 2 Ch 7-13
    Day 3 Ch 14-22
    Day 4 Ch 23-28
    Day 5 Ch 29-35
    Day 6 Ch 36-42
    Day 7 Ch 43-51

If you cannot read seven chapters on some day for some reason, its alright.
    Just try to complete the parayan by the end of 7 days.

The last chapter of Sai Satcharita explains in detail about सप्ताह परायण. It covers
    पूजा (Prayer) फला श्रुति (Reward of study of Sai Satcharita) and  प्रसाद याचना (Offering of prasad)

Focus on trying to understand the stories and not on trying to read it all up
    like a task to be done. Try not to say anything bad to anyone. You would notice
    that reading it gets done faster than you imagined.

After you complete the parayan, place 2 coins infront of Baba as offering
    signifying श्रद्धा (Shraddha) and सबुरी (Saburi).

At the end of seven days you will definitely get a vision from Baba and witness
    the miracle that you were hoping for.

I usually get a vision from Baba in my sleep one day before my saptah
    ends and it gives me enormous peace of mind and strength.

Always remember that we may ask for many things from Baba, but Baba knows
    what is best for us and will give us what is best for us.

Peace be to all,

May Sai shower his blessings on all of us,

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:45:24 AM by Mridul.IVAR »
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
    Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
    Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Offline Upu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #72 on: April 15, 2013, 02:02:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much for your prompt reply.I just Bought Sai Satcharitra Manas..I have heard that it should end on Thursday.But if we If we start on Thursday and have to complete it on Thursday den it will be 8days.Am very confused.
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:21:33 AM by Upu »

Offline Upu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #73 on: April 16, 2013, 09:31:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,
    Just have something to share with u all.Today i completed 13 days and saw something positive.Today i along-with my two colleagues and Vikas got a chance to go together for some official work.After 4 months i saw him soo closely and got a day to spend together.Though its a different story that we didn't speak to each other.He also didn't answer to any of my texts.But i am not considering the negative part.Am sure ki jab tak i complete my Sai Satcharitra,finish my 41 days and come back from Shirdi all his anger will turn into Love.
    Sai Baba bless all of us.
    Om sai ram

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #74 on: May 08, 2013, 05:33:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram....

Baba me aapke darbar me 2 saal se apni iccha la rhi hu par aapne abhi tak nahi suni lekin mene apna vishwas nahi khoya ye aap jante ho or aapki divya puja or vrat karti rehti hu taki us ladke se shaadi ho jaye par Baba abhi tak meri iccha puri nahi hui Baba mere vishwas kayam rakho meri shadi usse kara do Baba aap apne baccho ka vishwas kabhi nahi tod sakte or ye hi vishwas rakhti ayi hui 2 saal se Baba ab us ladke ka rishta kisi or ladki se ho gya h or shaadi 13 may ki h par Baba me aaj bhi ye hi vishwas karke baithi hu ki aapke dar se koi khali nahi gya to me kaise ja sakti hu or aap kuch na kuch miracle jarur karoge jisse meri shaadi us ladke se ho jaye jisse me chahti hu Baba mera ye vishwas tutne mat dena nahi to aapki beti tut jayegi sab ne kaha tha 2 saal ho gye ummid chhor du par mene hamesha kaha ki mere Baba h wo meri vinti jarur sunenge Baba mere vishwas, meri bhakti ki laaj aapke haath h mujhe vishwas h ki aap mere pyar ki naav k khivaya ho or us naav ko dhiraj tak aap jarur pahuchaoge kyunki aap majhdhar me nhi chhodte apne baccho ko Baba meri Laaj rakho mene koi paap kiya ho to Baba mujhe maaf kar do par itni badi saja mat do aap to mamtamayi ho kripalu ho Baba meri vinti sun lo

Aapki Beti
    Rajni

Facebook Comments